Speaker 1: All right back on the Big One seven hundred WLW ninety one Dan Carroll and the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. Following Xavier basketball, Man, I was talking to Joe Waddell right after the game, and I said, Man, it is going to be a long season for those of us who enjoy Xavier basketball. Uh u see basketball? It is if Man, Joe, I don't know about you, but there was a time during the preseason, before they got into the conference schedule where I really thought both of these teams had things figured out. Is Xavier the first couple of games of the season just looked just looked horrific. I was looking at those guys. It looked like they didn't really have any any players who were really he won college level players. And then they started putting some wins together and they beat UC in the Crosstown shoot Out.
Speaker 2: What a game that was.
Speaker 1: And there was a time when I thought, you see, got off to a pretty good start. They had some good wins in the in the preseason before they got in the conference play. But now that they're in the conference, I mean, they haven't won a game yet, can't close a game out. So if if you are a basketball fan. It is tough times here in the Greater Cincinnati area. I guess I'm gonna have to I don't think UK and not UK, but n KU is really tearing it up this season. Of course, Miami is doing very well, so go go red Hawks. I don't know, Joe, is there is there any way we can pick up the Red Hawk games and broadcast a few of those. I mean, I know they've already got they've already got their own their own broadcast deal with some other stations. But man, oh man a man five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred, the Big One. A lot to talk about tonight. I do have a guest coming up after the news at the top of the arm my buddy Joe Hoft will be here of Joe hooff dot com and just a great commentator on all things that are happening, and we'll discuss a lot of things with him. There was a hearing today on Capitol Hill talking about the fraud that is going on in Minnesota, and of course Minnesota is huge in the news right now because they you know, because obviously because of the fraud story that has been going on and just the jaw dropping in your face way that these individuals in the Minneapolis area have just been abusing their ability to run a daycare center, their ability to run a home healthcare concern, their ability to defraud the government when it comes to feeding hungry children. Now there's a new one that is breaking about medical transportation businesses where they have dozens and dozens of vehicles that appear not to move and sit in a parking lot for month after month after month, but yet they still rake in millions of dollars. Absolutely unbelievable. And then, of course, the big story today is what happened in Minneapolis, and you saw the video you've probably seen the video by now of ICE and federal agents were conducting operations in a neighborhood in Minneapolis, and there were a lot of protesters out there. I mean, the mayor of that city is unbelievably hardcore left hates the Trump administration. Same thing with the governor Tim Walls, who announced, I believe it was yesterday that he was not going to run for reelection. He of course hates Trump. They have demonized Ice, they have demonized the effort to go after individuals who are in this country who should not be in this country, in this country, illegally illegal aliens as they're referred to, and they don't want, you know, they don't want any of these people around it up. So ICE is out there and these federal agents are out there, and they are conducting operations in a Minneapolis neighborhood. And you've probably seen the video. And when it comes to these videos of what happens in incidents like this, and we talk about police cam, bodycam video, or dash cam vide or some video you might see from a surveillance camera, but in this particular instance, the video provides not all the context, but as it relates to the components of this incident that matter most, it's all pretty much right there. And it's a it's amazing how different people can see this in different ways. And so when we talk about police video, in these different videos, a lot of times, a lot of times in these videos create more questions than they provide answers. But I don't think that's the case. In this instance. We don't have all the context, but we do know that leading up to this that there were you know, there were dozens and dozens of federal agents out there on the street. They were being impeded by protesters who were on foot, who were in their vehicles. The street at least was partially snow covered, had some ice on it from what I could see. Christy Nome talked about one of the government vehicles got stuck in the snow, and so people were using their cars to block their progress, to impede their investigations or the arrests they were making. And at one point, if you saw the video, there was a woman driving a car, a Honda, and that car was not really going with the flow of traffic, but sort of diagonal in the road there and blocking traffic, and the federal agents were directing her to stop and get out of the car comply with their orders, and she was not doing that. So there was one officer who was in front of the car. There was another one who coach the open it looked like the window was open, and then they were ordering her to get out of the car, which she would not do that again non compliance, and so the one officer you see it in the video, reaches in attempts to open the door, and I guess he got to the point to where he was going to forcibly remove her, and she steps on the gas, steps on the gas. There's a police officer right in front of her, and that police officer pulls his weapon, discharges the weapon. I believe only one shot was fired, hits the driver of the vehicle. She steps on the gas, goes careening down the street and runs into a couple of other parked cars. And so, immediately after this incident, the mayor of Minneapolis comes out and address is the media, talks about how egregious this is, how they don't want ICE agents in their city. Get the f out, is what he said, essentially calling this, uh, this guy a murderer and so and and he's not the only one. And let me give you any example. I mean, I I I explained if look, if you look at this, and because I remember the first video I saw on this when when this thing broke earlier today, Uh, the video was not that great and it's and it was it, you know, appeared on my social media. And I'm looking at it and it says, oh, video shows the moment that a a demonstrator was shot in in Minneapolis. And I'm looking at it. I'm looking at it. I don't see the shoot the shooting, the shooting happened. The outer frame of this particular video I saw so so, but it showed the aftermath of the car being wrecked, and I was trying to figure out when the shooting happened. And then more videos started coming out. So I think there's I know, there's at least half a dozen different videos of different different angles that I saw on this thing. And so you have people like Zorahan Mandani, who is the mayor of New York City now, and of course he hates Ice, he wants to have a sanctuary city, He hates Trump, he hates everything to do with the idea of kicking illegal aliens out of our country. And he writes this this morning, an ICE agent murdered a woman in Minneapolis. Only the latest horror in a year full of cruelty. As ICE attacks are neighbors across America, it is an attack on all of us. New York stands with immigrants today and every day the followers. So when you talk about hateful rhetoric, when you talk about stirring the pot, when you talk about individuals who are fanning the flames of discontent, when you see posts like this, and of course Trump is being slammed by the left for the post that he put out. But when you have the mayor of the biggest city in America come out and say this woman was murdered by an ICE agent, what does that do to help the conversation? What does that do to help de escalate things? And I know I saw I don't know if it's happening right now, but I know I saw some video of protests and demonstrations that are happening on the streets of Minneapolis tonight.
Speaker 2: So we'll keep an eye on that as.
Speaker 1: We go throughout the rest of the night here on the midweek crisis mark in Monroe.
Speaker 2: How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 5: I just kind of want to do a little takeoff on Zora and my mom Donnie that you just elaborated on. Okay, this is where I'm going with this.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: I think it's kind of of a stretch to bring uh Nicholas Madora to uh New York for justice.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: Mom Donnie has already uh was outspoken about him, and uh, you know the thing is is this guy squares his old of office on the Korean that I personally believe is actually an act of treason in America. And the point is, is the Koran in itself, if you know it, uh, if you're if you're not, is it says kill the Infidel. That does not farewell for a lot of Americans.
Speaker 1: We've I mean, I've talked. I've talked about this a couple of different times on this radio show. And I believe that Mondanni has aulterior motives I have. I do not think for one second that he really wants what is best for the people of New York City. I don't think he wants what's best for the United States of America. And I think he has ulterior motives when it comes to him being an Islamist, and I think that is It's gonna probably take a little bit of time, but I will not be surprised one bit as we see that play out over the coming months and in years.
Speaker 5: Can I also I'll switch back to Minnesota because that was kind of your theme to start with.
Speaker 1: Well, Mark, I appreciate that, But as luck would have it, we are up against the clock and I got to get to a break and we have news coming up the top of the hour. But I, as always, I appreciate you listening. I appreciate you picking up the phone my friend. Okay, thank you all right, Mark, Happy New Year to you, and thank you very much for the phone call. So there you go. That was Mark, and we hope to have some more phone calls throughout the rest of the night. But after the news top of the hour, we'll be talking to my buddy Joe Hofft and we'll hear what he's got to say about things that are happening in this world that we live in. It is nine p fifty four. We got to get to a break, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW. All right, back up a one, seven hundred ww it's ten oh seven. We rolled till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis, my first Midweek Crisis of twenty twenty six, and I couldn't think of a better way to start it off than with my buddy used to be with Gateway Pundit, but now he's got his own site, Joe Hooff dot com and Joe Hoffed Happy New Year to you and welcome to seven hundred WLWN twenty first time in twenty twenty six Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks Dan, thanks for having me. Great to be here, as always.
Speaker 2: Great, great to have you here, Joe.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was the anniversary of January sixth, twenty twenty one, and all I heard on the news all day yesterday was the same old talking points. You know, a Trump inspired I mean, a mob inspired by Trump attacked the capital, you know, the Trump was trying to overturn, you know, the election. I mean, all the same tired, proven, untrue talking points just pounded all day long yesterday. I mean, it really was a disgrace, a disgraceful display by the national media, and even in light of so much information that's come out about the election, about what really happened on January sixth, about information that was suppressed, and all the rest of them. But I mean, and I have said so many times, how poorly the American people that are served by the national media. And what's gone on today in Minnesota and yesterday reliving January sixth, just two more prime examples of that very notion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Danie's so right, and yeah, happy New Year. You know, of course, given this a lot of thought myself. There was a great reply to this. Yes, actually I think it was today Karen has throw Noweva from Lyndel TV asked the question of Caroline Levitt at the White House its It raised the story about this lady named Roseanne Boilin who went to January sixth, five years go yesterday. And she's a you know, lovely young lady I'd say maybe thirty thirty years older around that single good for She and her father had a great relationship. They go fishing together and everything. She was a recovering alcoholic tactics and after a period of time she decided to start helping others. She was a counselor for seven years and decided to go to the Capital. She loved Trump and with a friend of hers, and and that day she got stuck between this massive push from the crowd, which I believe was instigated by these two hundred and seventy or however many individuals that were there. They're being paid to raise hell and cause a riot, and we know they're there, I finally admitted, after years of denying and lying to us, we know that there were people in that crowd that were there to just cause chaos. We know that the Capitol police were firing upon people with Robert bullets from above, which apparently might even be illegal. They're shooting flash bombs up in the air, and guys were saying that's everything they did was I believe against the law, because if these things blow up in your face, you could die. I mean, you just shock. And actually two men did die that day to Trump supporters, died of heart attacks. I believe it's because these flash bombs flew up in their faces. And then two women died. Actually Bobit was killed and Roseanne Boylan was killed as well. And this lady pummeler, this Capitol police woman pummeled her and then later she ended up a month later getting invited to the Super Bowl because she was a hero from January sixth. Now, you just can't make this stuff up. Then the police, the Capitol police took Roseanne Boylan's body after it had been beaten like fifty times. It's on video. We find it, you know, even in maybe a year or two later, the video of this lady pummeling Roseanne Boylant dies. And there's these guys that tried to survive. You help her, and they get thrown in prison for years. One of them was a sheriff from Tennessee and for trying to help her. And what happened is the Capitol Police said that she died from a drug overdose, and her family's like, that's not true. She was at a twelve step meeting the night before. She's been helping people for the last seven years. That's just a lie. So then the Capitol police changed in the corner the corner changed her death and said there was something else, and then they cremated the body and the family never even got to see their daughter's body. And that's how they handled things on January sixth, and so our media will never report that. But parac caster in a way thea asked lovet that did it, and she said, I'm not sure. You'll have to ask if there's an ongoing investigation into it, which there should be. If we had a you know, a just law law and death behind dog, they would be looking into this, would have looked into it years ago alone. And you know today, you know, but this city lost her life along with four people, four Americans, that day, and our media goes on and says five cops died that day. They pushed that live for years. That was a lie. It was a total lie. No cops died that day. No cops died from January sixth, and so this goes on and on. So you're right. The thing that hits me Dan about all of this, and this is just another episode and another story and another fabrication by our media. It happens every day. They hate Trump because Trump is doing something that the media hates, and that is he's he loves America and he's making it great, and they want to destroy this country. That doesn't Their agenda is not that I think Dan, It's this comes down to this. Our media is not being ran by Americans who love America. I believe our media is being ran by foreigners who want to destroy this country. It's similar and synonymous to if we had Nazis in World War two running our media. That's exactly what's going on right now because it is so toxic, it's so dishonest. And that's the best I think analogy I can I can probably lay up. Every day we get this four sped this garbage. And you're right. And one thing that Lurin said today that the White House was well, you know, it's basically it's all wise because if it was true, President Trump wouldn't be in the White House, and Americans wouldn't be, you know, because Americans aren't buying this stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god for Carolyn Levitt and she doesn't take any crap off of anyone. And the White House even talk today about the website that they created. It's it's all about January sixth. If you just google January six White House, it'll take it's a white House dot gov slash j six and it's got it's got all the information. It's really it's really one stop shopping if you want to see everything that that goes on, regardless regarding January sixth. It's got the House Administration Subcommittee, the Oversight Interim Report on there, It's got the Department of Defense Inspector General Report, the Department of Justice Inspector General Report, House Select Committee to investigate the January sixth attack Capital. I mean, it's it's all right there. All the stuff that we're talking about. I mean, none of this stuff, I mean, none of it is conspiracy theory. It's all. I mean, the the FBI admitted that they had they had human sources there on the ground that day, and I mean it's all been revealed, maybe not to our satisfaction, but all the information is.
Speaker 2: Out there, and then you go back to go ahead, Joe, go.
Speaker 7: Ahead, we say no, I'm just going to say I could go on on about this too. You're firing me up. We found Ukrainians in that crowd, and we we report on that right away, Gayway on it and I still contribute there. But we were we were reporting were Ukrainians we found in in in the crowd? What are they doing there? Of course we also found Antifa changing their clothes from Antifa to make themselves look like Megan and then changing back. It's like we you know, we knew it was a scam and there's so, you know, so much more to it the aftermath than of that. And I should also mention this. At the White House, they have the pictures of the four people that died that day, but along with them they have five people that committed suicide because our DJ kept harassing these people and some of them couldn't take it. They weren't they were so scared of going into prison after being wrongly accused of doing something wrong. That day, over six hundred, sixteen hundred people were prosecuted, around sixteen hundred, and these guys committed suicide. Five Americans did that rather than going to prison. This is what the nine people died as a result of January sixth and what that government did to that.
Speaker 2: In some of the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's just unbelievable. We're I wanted to make a couple of plugs here. One is I wrote books about this, as you know you've I know you've got copies as well. After the election, I started writing books called The Steal one, two, and three. I put them into one book now and you can get them at Joe hawf at uh at at at well www joehawk dot com or at Amazon. And I lay all this out and the third book was about to cover up, and the January sixth was not cover up. January sixth was an effort to change the focus instead of looking over here, It's like, look, squirrel, let's go. They steal the election. Massive fraud, massive fraud. We all know it now. And I laid it all out. I looked back again at about seven days after the election. I knew that there was something going on big because Joe Biden's not getting eighty one million bucks. Nobody's ever gotten more barely more than seventy let alone sixty and so how did he get eighty one? Well, we figured it out. There was votes were changed, they were moved. We saw I spound evidence of like ten million votes added to Biden, another three switched from from Trump to Biden, something like that. Big numbers, huge numbers, And that's what it had to be. Trump retreated tweeted that a couple of times. This is the kind of stuff we were coming out with that Gay put and I put in these books. It's unbelievable. All back, all back with information and support, and we saw these patterns in the data. All of a sudden, at some point there was these major drops at ballots across all these swing states. And then from that point forward, every single batch of ballots came in at the same proportion, impossible amounts, like fifty one percent for Biden, forty nine for Trump, state after state after state, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, every one of these states, and we you know, we nailed it. And and that's of course the election was stolen. But they wanted us to focus on something. That's what this was. It was all a total sham. I guess the other thing I wanted to mention is we interviewed now five Proud Boys, members of the Proud Boys who were.
Speaker 3: There well, who were.
Speaker 7: Charged with crimes as of January sixth, and one of them's Enrique Tario. He's the head of the Proud Boys. They put all five of them together in a case. They didn't give them each their own case. They put them together, which you talk about confusing for the jurors. But the jurors were there. Nobody was going to get a fair Nobody was going to get a fair trial in d C. January sixth, nobody was these guys. Enrique shared this with me. They sat him down. After two years of the mostly a military and with solitary, it's just it's torture and that's what we're doing. We did to all these men, women as they got arrested. Many of them got sent days in the end of solitary, some of them beaten. The just unbelievable stuff. Our media would never repeat that, right. Well, what happened is they passed this, uh, this piece of paper cross and said you sign this and we'll let you go. The piece of paper said if you say that you were working for President Trump overthrow government, then then we'll let you go. And he said Noah, so he got twenty two years. Enrique Tario wasn't even there on January sixth.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's the other component of this is the corruption that that accompanied all all of this is just unprecedented in our history. When you talk about what Barack Obama with the operation that he launched to spy on the Trump campaign and the Trump White House, I mean, it makes it, It makes Watergate looked like a picnic compared to what compared to what they have, an absolute child's play compared to what was going on with them. But Joe, we've only got a couple of minutes left here, because the time always flies by whenever you're on my friend, But when I don't think you and I have talked since the final decision from Fulton County, Georgia came out where they finally had to admit they had over three hundred thousand votes that were not properly signed off on that should have never been counted in that election. They finally admitted. Of course they didn't get any media coverage at all, But when that happened, I mean, you've been vindicated in other ways with all the stuff that you wrote about twenty twenty. But when that came out from Fulton County, I mean you had to have a feel a sense of vindication because you were on this from day one and you were right about it. And they finally admitted that that vote tallly that they had in Fulton County, Georgia was it should have never been certified.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And actually I talked to Garland Favarino, Today's guy's voter, gay older man. He's almost eighty now maybe he is eighty. Beautiful guy. I've been standing up for free elections in Georgia for like twenty years. He said he's got more coming out and that's maybe this next week or something. But yeah, it absolutely proved what we've been saying. This is a sham everywhere. It was damn batches of ballots were dropped all over the you know. And this is Dan two for those that are listening. My background was an audit. It was in finance. I oversaw a multi billion dollar financials for corporations. I also did audits around the world, literally around the world, multi billion or multimillion dollar audit in Japan, a fraud audit, things like that. China has done audits in China. I know what I'm talking about. Our election in twenty twenty never should have been certified. Nobody should have signed off on that. It was an absolute travesty. It was a lie, and it was it was a crime for anybody to sign off on that. And these people in Georgia that did and then they cover up and they were Republicans, Raffiensberger and Kemp the governor, they were Republicans and they signed off on this stuff. It was repulsive what they did. It was disgusting. It's great we're finally coming out with that. Also, there was one hundred and some forty eight thousand paper ballots that had been requested five years ago. The people that have requested those still haven't gotten so, you know, we don't even know if the paper ballots are still around. They say that they are, but who knows.
Speaker 1: So much of that evidence that that should have been preserved never was, and it was destroyed. And of course no one ever wound up paying the price for that, so we're never going to see anyone purple walk for it. But it's I mean, now the people who pulled that off now are suffering the unintended consequences of their action because Trump is a lot stronger now, I think in this second term.
Speaker 2: Then had terms over back.
Speaker 7: With that and one last comic dam before we go. Trump, you know, last week captured a terrorist ly sure in Venezuela MC girl brought him back here. But what was really key was moments before he did that, a couple of hours he sent out a true social post to the to the moves in Iran and said if you if you start shooting these people, we're going to come in and s in support them. And then five hours later he captures the Durall. Most people in Iran right now are on fire because they finally believe somebody's behind him is going to protect him as President Trump, just like the people here that believe the safe thing. There's word now that Russia is seen that it looks like there's a good chance the move is going to be overturned in Iran and that the Shah will be back to run that country. This is all because of President Trump. This is who we fought for, This is who we voted for three times, and he's making not just things better here in the US economy is going to explode this year, but he's making things better around the globe with peace treaties and this people are freer because of this vote. And actually pass off to all of us who voted for Trump and supported this guy in the health when these liars in the media kept pushing these lives, we are the ones that saved this world. And it's really exciting times right now.
Speaker 1: All right to look at that too, Joe, We're gonna have to leave it there, my friend. As always, I appreciate the time, keep up the great work, and I look forward to our conversations in.
Speaker 2: The coming year.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Dan, Thank you, Happy New.
Speaker 2: Year, Our happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Joe Hoft of joehoff dot com and check out his website. Tons of interesting and good stuff there. Ten twenty six late for a break on seven hundred WLW. Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW ten thirty seven phone lines are open five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand and one, eight hundred the Big One. I want to talk about the hearing that happened on Capitol Hill today. They were looking into the fraud that's been going on in Minnesota. But just before I do that, I just want to get back to this this thing in Minnesota with the ice agents. And you probably have seen the video by now. This notion that this woman driving this car really wasn't trying to hit the officer, really wasn't trying to do anything. Look at the video for yourself. Be honest about it. The New York Post wrote it up. A dramatic video shows the moment an ICE agent open fire, killing a thirty seven year old woman after she barreled her SUV into the officer's path. So I'm sorry, but a car can be used as a deadly weapon, and that is exactly what happened in this case. Footage shows Ice officers approaching the plumb colored Honda pilot ordered the driver out of the vehicle after she blocked the path of their truck. How many times we talked about it. When armed law enforcement gives you commands, you comply. That's it. You do what they tell you to do. You don't back up, you don't try to flee, you don't try to run them over. Because this is when things like this happen. If they tell you to put your hands out the window, you put your hands out the window. They tell you to keep your hands on the steering wheel, you keep your hands on the steering wheel. They tell you to stay in the car, You stay in the car. It's not complicated. This woman was not complying. One of the agents attempted to open the door. She quickly throws the car into reverse before trying to speed forward in the direction of another agent in her path, right in front of the car. And if you look at saw, I mean there were people all over the place taking pictures, shooting video of this. You see the bullet hole right through the front windshield and apparently three shots were fired. The agent dodges suv, swings around the side, fires three shots before the the car crashes into sedan that was parked on the street. Christy Nom said that the driver, Renain Nicole Good, had been stalking and impeding the work of immigrant immigration agents all throughout the day. So they were there because people like Tim Wallas, the governor, and this mayor Fry had incited people to go out and get in their way to block what they were doing, to not let them do what they're supposed to do, get criminal, illegal aliens out of the country. And these politicians may not like that policy. And we've seen so many cities are going to be a sanctuary city. We're not going to cooperate with ICE. But when you encourage people to go out there and get in their way and disrupt.
Speaker 2: What they are.
Speaker 1: Trying to do, then you're asking for trouble. And trouble is what they got today. So we have not heard the last of this for a long time. Let's go to Steven West Union, Steve seven hundred WIW and then I want to talk about this hearing on Capitol Hill today, Steve, what's up?
Speaker 4: And I got to say me and you are, like, we clash a bit.
Speaker 6: I am a warhawk and you must not be.
Speaker 4: But American people have to look around them and see what's two and see.
Speaker 3: What's going on.
Speaker 4: And if they don't do something about the police cannot cover ICE, cannot cover the entire federal government, cannot cover the millions of people that are here that shouldn't be.
Speaker 2: That strung.
Speaker 4: It's up to American people to see say and say something. Not necessarily I don't know, not necessarily my attitude which is to round them all up and throw them out immediately. But now I want my country back then, and I don't want these folks in this country deluding my government by being elected. If you're not even a second generation person in America. My forefathers go back in America to the sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but the but you know, but Steve, you know the thing is here for for me. It's it's a pretty simple thing if you've come to this country in good faith and you do it. And look, I know, I know plenty of people who have tried to bring people into this country and doing it legally is not easy.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: It is far too complicated, it's far too expensive, it takes way too long. It is an absolute nightmare. To my way of thinking, that process needs to be streamlined. It needs to it needs to be a lot more accommodating. I think it can still be stringent, but I think it's a it's a little bit ridiculous. All the hoops you have to jump through right now. We are never going to get to the point to where we look at making that process work better if we don't handle this piece of business. First, we've got the border, We've got the border secured. Now we've got to set the next step is what's happening right now? You've got to get people to self deport and millions already have.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 1: But for those who want to dodge the system, and why not, Hey, look at all the we look at all the fraud that's been going on in Minnesota and say, I say, how many of these people are illegal? And they've been gaming the system to the tune of what a nine billion dollars maybe more, maybe more in California maybe who God knows how much you're in Ohio, what other states where things like this are going on. I mean that that that is not how does that? How does that create assimilation? How does that when you when you you're you're go goal is to come in and get rich and scam the system because your friends and your neighbors from the old country have been here first and they've been doing it, and they're telling you how easy it is. And so you come over and you do the same thing, and you know, six months later, you're driving a Rolls Royce, you live in a great house, and you've got all kinds of all kinds of cash in your pockets and the checks just keep coming in. I mean, it's we can't have that, Danny, No, we can't have that.
Speaker 4: And my particular personal opinion is that Americans need to look around and understand that Trump is going to make the next three years absolutely stellar compared to what we're used to, and I am so looking forward to it. But we can't do it if these people are training billions out of our economy and taxpayer money. I have a friend in Minnesota that I serve with, and he has a son that's completely completely wheelchair. I don't know what the disease is, but God bless that kid.
Speaker 3: But I can't.
Speaker 4: Imagine him not getting what he needs in the state of Minnesota. And I know it's happening.
Speaker 6: I know it.
Speaker 4: I know it's hard on my buddy Nick, and now he knows what's going on, I'm surprised he doesn't snap.
Speaker 1: Well, that's just it, I mean. And I have said this for years, and Steve, thank you very much for the phone call. I have said it for years and as far as long as I can remember that for those who truly need what the government can provide for them, whether it's food, whether it's housing, whether it's government assistance of any kind, so much more would be available and the quality of what they received would be so much better were it not for all the fraud that goes along with it, and so it.
Speaker 2: It's one thing.
Speaker 1: And you know, as long as I can remember, going back to when I was a little kid, whenever a politician would get elected eight, we are going to clean things up. Fraud, waste, and abuse. We're going to tackle it. We're going to get after it. And it never happens. Barack Obama did the same thing. He put Joe Biden in charge of it. Joe Biden's going to be the he's going to be my guy, gonna be my point man. I'm getting rid of fraud, waste, and abuse. How we looking on that one didn't really happen. So when Trump comes in and says I'm going to get rid of the fraud of the wasting booths and then he starts doing it, well, they're having an absolute conniption. And he says, I'm going to get rid of the illegals, all these people who are sucking off the system. Look, and I have seen the commercial dozens of times. Christy know, Hey, if you're here illegally, self deport We've bumped up you get you. We're going to put three grand in your pocket. You're gonna head out of the country, and there's a bonus. You get a chance to come back in legally later on. If you don't, when we catch you, you don't get to come back. To my way of thinking, that's a pretty good deal. Three grand to go back to where you came from. You fess up, I'm here illegally. You and maybe you don't. Maybe you don't like you here that much, you don't want to be an American. Go back to the home country, put three grand in your pocket, and get the heck out. I don't know, it sounds like a pretty good deal to me. So on Capitol Hill today there was a hearing talking about all the corruption that's going on in UH in Minnesota, and so.
Speaker 2: The you had.
Speaker 1: Let me see, I thought I had a cut here from I've got a bunch of cuts on this, but I thought I had one from Comber, But I don't.
Speaker 2: I have one from Representative Kristin Robinson.
Speaker 1: There were a number of state representatives from Minnesota who had been whistleblowers on this for a long time now, and so they came to Capitol Hill today to answer some questions about this. And this was the opening statement from Kristin Robbins, who talked about the massive scale of the cover up that has been going on in UH in Minnesota, and she was really really strong, very powerful today, and I mean I think a lot of the stuff that she said was very revealing. And this is a pretty good cut here right here, Joe Waddell, let's your cut number five.
Speaker 8: Please first to US Attorney Joe Thompson, the leading prosecutor in these cases from the Biden administration and the Trump administration, says the fraud could be an astronomical nine billion dollars. In the face of mounting reports and literal criminal indictments and convictions, the Walls administration has repeatedly and publicly denied or downplayed the fraud. Just last January, the Commissioner of DHS, Jody Harpstead, who'd been on the job for five and a half years, said there's a lot more rumors of fraud than there is actual fraud. You cannot make this up. The Walls administration has been gaslighting Minnesotans on the scale of the fraud problem.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: So there you go, that's the Walls administration. It's you know, it's not that bad. It's there. You know, there's a lot more, a lot more reports of fraud than actual fraud.
Speaker 2: Really nine billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Nine billion dollars is just something you just you know, like a piece of dander if you flick off your shoulder. So the Democrats were not taking this all that seriously, or at least they they wanted to, like their friends out in the streets obstruct and impede and getting the way. And so Ayana Presley, who's a member of the squad, had her chance to engage in some questioning and it just turned into just an absolute mess. And and a lot of the Democrats who were up there today we're doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They want to talk about Trump doing this and Trump doing that, and how all this is is a distraction for the Trump team. And so she the person you just heard here, Kristin Robbins, is she was addressed in Kristin Robbins and trying to get one over on her. And it didn't go all that well, and it turned into an absolute mess. And it sounded like this cut number six.
Speaker 3: Becau.
Speaker 2: But really he's just a criminal.
Speaker 9: So raise your hand if you oppose Trump's pardon of this Minnesota individual.
Speaker 8: Man, this grandstanding none exactly what Minnesota about DC accountability?
Speaker 2: And you are hypocrites. So again I will take your refuse. She's off the rails my time. I'm not off the rails. Please, you are totally off the rails.
Speaker 9: Nancy Trumps, give me your time back order, Miss Chairman, you time at least time, especially you've already secured your INSNBC Spot tonight, your time, chare recognized, Miss Bakes, You're going to.
Speaker 1: Be recognized this, Miss makes Chairman.
Speaker 2: I agree, she's getting a great host on.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't want to jumps claim my time.
Speaker 10: This is my time.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to interrupt Miss Bakes. It's her time. Chair recognize this. She cannot get all of her time. Chairman, ten more seconds. Your time is expired. In order, her time has expired. Chair recognize would be great on TV. You're really good.
Speaker 8: No baby, you're not. No baby, you're not You.
Speaker 2: Are not in order. You're out of order. Goodbye.
Speaker 4: So there you're done.
Speaker 1: There's calling it, Yanna Presley, no baby, now baby, you're done.
Speaker 4: You're good.
Speaker 1: But there was a lot of that for the Democrats today, and so you get the idea. They don't want they want to do everything they can to prevent information from being revealed. They want to do everything they can to prevent anything of substance from coming forward. So you got you know, you got the malcontents out in the street acting on the orders of people like Miss Presley there, and then you've got people like Miss Presley who's doing her own her own version of obstruction and impeding the orderly flow of business on Capitol Hill. So we've got more cuts from the from that hearing today, Birah Donald's is pretty good on that. And wait till you hear Representative Brandon Gill laying out some of the facts about what's going on in the in the community, the Somali community. There pretty good stuff coming up, So I hope you can stick around for that and your phone calls as well. Five three, seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred The Big One as we roll on till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of the Midwek Crisis on seven hundred ww all right back on the Big One seven hundred WLW eleven O eight Dan Carroll till midnight tonight, Wednesday night edition of the of the Midweek Crisis, first one of the year. So I am glad to be here. Glad you are here as well. Joe Waddell running the big board in the seven hundred WLW Command Center five one three, seven four nine, seven thousand, one eight hundred, the big one we're talking about. The House Oversight Committee had the hearing today talk about the fraud and all the stuff that's been going on in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and they had a number of state representatives come in and testify today. So you know, when when you hear about this, you got to remember, I mean, this thing has been going on for over a decade now, and there have already been people found guilty ongoing prosecutions. There are like ninety different people who are facing charges here and it just keeps getting bigger. But I'll get to that in a minute. But I want to hear some of the play for you. Some of these cuts I brought in from the hearing today, and this is going to be Representative Tim Burchet from Tennessee. Guy's really pretty good. Just yeah, I see this guy all the time. He's walking around Capitol Hill. He's kind of Kennedy esque, you know, not Kennedy from the Camelot days, but Senator Kennedy from the Louisiana and he's just got a great common sense looking at things, and he was talking about the way a lot of these programs were set up, and it's as if they were set up to encourage fraud. And here's that conversation, cut number seven.
Speaker 2: Do you think the.
Speaker 11: Design of the social service programs incentivizes fraud and abuse?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 12: When you are willing to hand over a sack of money to somebody on the assumption that they're going to provide a benevolent service, and then he never checked to see if they actually did, Obviously you're going to invite fraud, waste, and abuse, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Absolutely. We just stood up a new program that we'll probably talk about in a little bit, which is the Paid Family Leave program. It was literally designed by Democrats to have waste, fraud, and abuse on a grand scale.
Speaker 1: So these programs that are set up, they're set up to be abused. Like the guy said, when you're handing over sacks of money and there's no oversight and you don't go back and check and see how that money is being spent, don't be surprised when you go to office after office building after building supposed to have kids in there and there's no kids in there, no cars in the parking lot. Lights are turned off, doors are locked, signs are misspelled. When you go through an office building that's got healthcare company after healthcare company in it, and you go to these different healthcare companies, you walk in and you say, hey, what do I got to do to get some healthcare?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, you get out of here. Get out of here. You've seen the videos, I mean they're all out there. So yeah, So these programs are designed that people sign up, don't do what they're supposed to do, and they've been getting away from it with it for years now. And these people who testified today said, listen to what they said. The governor just downplayed it. Not that big of a deal. We got a brand new program. It's got all kinds of the holes in it. This this thing in Minnesota where you can take all this time off and get paid for unbelievable. Byron Donalds was talking about, Uh, it did this money wind up in the hand of terrorists? And this is cut number eight. Let's hear Byron Donalds.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about use of funds.
Speaker 14: You've talked about some of these funds were used to buy property in Kenya, Yes, Sir, property in Turkey. Do I have that correct? Yes, remittances back to Somalia.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 14: I think it's important for the committee to understand that these remittances in part are are are used in what's called the hawala I want to make sure I determined I was right the hawala network, Miss Robins, can you speak to what the hawala network is?
Speaker 8: Yes, So it's a it's an informal network where someone brings goes to a huala place in Minneapolis, which is like a money exchange or a money sending site, and they say, I want to send X amount of dollars and the there's a receiving site in Somalia and they put the cash take the cash out, so money doesn't cross the border. It's an order for money here that gets transmitted to Somalia for.
Speaker 14: The time, because amount of time I want to expound in Somalia and other parts in the Middle East, in the Middle East region, writ large, a hawaala network is a hand is a bunch of money exchangers hand to hand, not bank account to bank account exactly. And what is clear in Somalia and other parts is that al Shabab, the largest Al feieda al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia.
Speaker 2: They have their hands all through this network.
Speaker 14: So taxpayer money United States dollars that are being remitted into Somalia in parts have been utilized or have fell into the hands of al Shabab.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's a correct assessment.
Speaker 8: Yes, we have plenty of evidence of that, from money directly going to al Shabab, but then also indirectly because they take a cut of whatever gets sent to small Thank.
Speaker 2: You so much, Sherman, I know I'm over thank you for you.
Speaker 1: And that's a part of this whole thing that has gotten lost in the conversation is the amount of tax dollars that is funding these terrorist operations in Somalia. And so I think Byron Donald's was great when he brought that to light. But you know, again, the Democrats say that they they don't want to hear anything about that. Not really happening. Fraud's happening all over the place. Got to investigate them all, and like I said before, they want to talk about it. And again, going back to my earliest days, I remember politicians talking about fraud, wasting abuse. We're going to get after that, as soon as I get in office, and it never happens. And now that it's happening, well, they are extremely bent out of shape. But a final cut here and then we'll get to the phone calls. Brandon Gill had some figures for some of the individuals who came to the d and you'll hear hear a response from one of the witnesses who was on the Democrat side. The Democrats had had a witness or two in there as well, and you'll hear a response to some of these questions from the Democrat witness who was there today. Let's hear cut number nine. Mister Balu again, thank you for being here. Ask you does large scale Somali immigration make Minnesota stronger or weaker?
Speaker 2: Certainly stronger, certainly stronger.
Speaker 11: Do you know what percentage of Somali headed households in Minnesota are on food stamps?
Speaker 2: Now? Fifty four percent?
Speaker 11: Do you know what that number is for Native Minnesota headed households. Well, to be clear, a majority of the seven it's seven percent. There's a big difference between fifty four percent seven percent?
Speaker 2: Is there not?
Speaker 7: Use me?
Speaker 11: I could I answer the question? Let me let me move on We've got a lot of questions here. What what percentage of Somali headed households in Minnesota are un medicaid?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's seventy three percent.
Speaker 11: Do you know what that number is for Minnesota native households?
Speaker 15: Again, you're using the phrase Minnesota native households the number.
Speaker 11: If the number is eighteen percent, that's a quite an astounding difference.
Speaker 2: I think we would.
Speaker 11: Can I answer the question? Please let me ask you one more and then we can go onto that. What percentage of Somali headed households are on welfare in general? I don't know. It's eighty one percent. What about let me just ask you, after ten years of being in the United States, what percentage of Somali immigrant households are on continue to be on welfare?
Speaker 2: I don't know. The number is seventy eight percent.
Speaker 11: So even after ten years, seventy eight percent of Somali immigrant households continue to be on welfare. Do you know what that number is for native Minnesota headed households. Again, you're using non Somali immigrant immigrant headed households.
Speaker 15: If I can just answer the question, you're using the phrase native Minnesotans. The majority of Somali Minnesotans are as Minnesota as any of us. They were born in the United States.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's enough of this, So you see how they try to cloud the issue. Everyone knows exactly the questions that this guy is asking, and this guy, well, you're confusing them with them and people who were born here.
Speaker 2: Give me a break.
Speaker 1: Fifty four percent of Somali and and look, these people are receiving government large on that. And when it comes to the food stamps, fifty four percent, seventy three percent on Medicaid, eighty one percent on general welfare after ten years, that number is still very high, seventy eight percent after ten years on general welfare. So not only are a lot of these individuals involved in these scams that scam the big money they're getting the they're getting the government largess on the other end. Two, it's it's absolutely amazing Ken and Mason. Happy New Year, first time we've had a chance to talk in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy new year.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 3: I you know this just makes my blood boil. These minions, and you know you and I have talked for the last couple of years about them, beginning with Elano Maar. She is a liar and a thief. These people are liars. They're thiefs, you know, that's all they've ever been from robbing ships for thirty five years in South African coast down there. I mean, these people don't assimilate. They want nothing to do with America. They just want to steal. They want to steal money.
Speaker 1: They're thiefs, and the opportunity to steal this money has been made unbelievably easy for these individuals who want to engage. And again it's not every single one, but it's a it's a pretty good piece up and and it's a you look at the videos that have come out of there and the times when they do find somebody at one of these places of business, so to speak, I mean they're threatened.
Speaker 2: They are told to go away.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it did if the most average people, if you confronted one of these individuals face to face, I mean, that's that's a frightening situation, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Dan, it's amazing. You know, I've talked before how Ilanomar came to America married to her brother. She won her first election against Norm Coleman by three hundred and eighty six votes. We now know that ninety percent of the people that vote for are illegal Samaians, like your guests earlier and I talked about the situation in Fulham County in Georgia. It's just as bad in Minnesota with Ilano Mar.
Speaker 1: You know that, that whole thing with ilan Or with ilhan Omar and her being married to her brother. I mean, she she likes to claim that that's a fabrication. She likes to claim that Trump is just is out of his mind talking about that. Why doesn't she clear that up?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I mean, if she is so adamant that that never happened, that she never engaged in that kind of fraud and defrauding the United States government in that manner, why doesn't she ought to be able to It seems to me she ought to be able to clear that up quite easily.
Speaker 2: But what I don't know, I don't know why that doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Dan, there's apparently documentation approved.
Speaker 2: I know, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: You know, everything is there. She is an absolute criminal. She should be deported back to Somalia. She doesn't deserve to be in America. You know, Untilda Rashiv and dearborn Michigan, the same thing. She's just as bad in Columbus, Ohio. It's just as bad wherever these Somalians land in as they're nothing but criminals, you know. And the status that you were reading out, seventy eight percent remain on welfare ten years later. Those are leeches, Dan, those are leeches. They have no desire to, you know, provide anything. The fact they don't assimilate should be the first reason why they're deported. You know, that's supposed to be one of the first.
Speaker 1: President on welfare after ten years. And I think the number was the ones who don't speak English are is is is around seventy It's it's a pretty high number. It's more than I know, it's more than fifty percent. So, I mean, imagine, can you imagine if you were to leave the United States and go to a foreign country. Can you imagine being there for ten years and uh and not not being able to speak the language.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That's absolutely not trying. That's absolutely not trying. I mean, Dan, we're headed to a lot of problems is coming summer, everything's coming to a head. What Madamie is doing in New York City. Trump is going to take action. You know this one gall that's working for and now talking about the collective. I hope your listeners understand the term collective. That might be something you want to have a show about the collective.
Speaker 2: Well, I talked about it.
Speaker 1: I was doing Cunningham Show yesterday and I talked about it with my guest Cheryl Chumley of the Washington Times, and we I mean and that that whole notion, the uh, the the warmth of the collective that has a history that goes back to the old Soviet Union, that goes back to China and Mao, that goes back. It's got that that phrase, the warmth of the collective goes back to to the Nazis, for God's sake. So yeah, I mean, you know that is not by mistake that that that phrase was uttered during the inauguration of of Zoron Mondani.
Speaker 3: Well, the collective has never worked in the history of the world.
Speaker 2: It has not never, it always.
Speaker 3: This is doomed to failure. These people are absolute ideologues. I hope your listeners understand what an ideologue is. Facts don't matter to ideologues. You know, it's the world's utopia, you know, I think there's a perfect existence for something. That's what makes them an ideologue. But it doesn't exist. And these people always in the failure. And I think it's we're going to come to crossairs in America. I think it's going to get bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are the chances we're going to see Zoron Mondani doing his grocery shopping at the government run grocery store or his wife is you know, his wife going to go there and pick up some things for their little weekend get together with friends.
Speaker 4: Government.
Speaker 3: And I can tell you one thing's going to happen. Trump's going to turn off the money spick it to New York City. That's what's going to happen. He's already said, you know, he's not going to support any socialistic ideas well.
Speaker 1: You know, the Zoran Mondani, he loves the way, he loves the way in on Venezuela and Maduro. He wighed in on the uh, you know, the the incident in Minneapolis today where the gal tried to run down the federal officers and got killed for for trouble and and you know he came out and called that dude a murderer right away. So you know, Mondnnie's got his eyes on a whole lot of other things, and he's got I would think he's got a lot on his plate dealing with what's going on in New York.
Speaker 3: Well, the mayor in Minneapolis and Tim Waltz, they're they're not Americans. They're not Americans. It's like the state of Minnesota against the United States government. It's I mean, that's crazy. Yeah, I mean people in Minnesota ought to be alarmed, scared to have their mind for that kind of dialogue going on n.
Speaker 1: The it's it's it's breathtaking in the scope and scale of the fraud there. And you know, now then we got people talking about the you know, the fraud that's going on California, and that's going to dwarf what's going on in Minnesota, and who knows how bad it is here in Ohio. So I think there's going to be a lot more that needs to be revealed.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the Cinelogue cartel in California. They've owned California for twenty years now. You remember about seven years ago, Dan, the mayor of Oakland, warmed all the illegals two days ahead of Ice coming. You need to get out of Oakland. Ice is on their way. I mean, what American mayor does that?
Speaker 2: Good question, good question.
Speaker 3: I think that Newsom does. You know everything that's going on is from the Cineloa cartel.
Speaker 1: Well, and from a political standpoint, they want these the illegals there, they want it and they you know, at least some of these people still want them voting because that's what gets them in the office. And with that, Ken, we got to leave it right there. We got to run. As always appreciates picking up the phone, Always appreciate you listening.
Speaker 3: All right, Happy new year, Dan, Happy new.
Speaker 1: Year, Ken, Ken from Mason. Great to hear his voice. John, and Dell High, stay right there. We'll get to your phone call after the breakthrough at the bottom of the hour five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred the big one on the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis seven hundred WLW seven hundred w W eleven thirty eight. Coming down the home stretch of the Midweek Crisis. We get to do it again tomorrow night, so I hope you can be here for then. In the meantime, let's go to Dell High and say hey to John, John, thanks for hanging on you're on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 16: Yes, sir, Yeah, I was at the Camplo on J six.
Speaker 2: Didn't get charged, thankfully. How did that happen? Well, I didn't go any anywhere. We was just there. Well, there are a lot of people.
Speaker 1: There were people who weren't even there who wound up getting charged.
Speaker 2: Who wound up I agree, Yeah, I mean absolutely ridiculous. I agree.
Speaker 16: And I may even you Ay not my actual.
Speaker 2: Name, but I do live in No High Okay, but uh.
Speaker 16: I mean these videos out of Minneapolis, this shooting. I mean, do you not agree this is a bit egregious?
Speaker 1: Do I do? I say, I wish it wouldn't have happened. You know, you had all kinds of agitators out there. Look, there there were dozens of people in the street, dozens and dozens of people on the sidewalk. They were following their every move, They were blocking them at every chance they got. Apparently one of their vehicles got stuck in the snow. This gal got her vehicle in between these, uh these government vehicles and was blocking them.
Speaker 16: I mean, and then have you have you actually seen thee.
Speaker 1: I've seen multiple angles of the video. So I've seen multiple different angles, at least at least six or seven different versions I've seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen other video.
Speaker 16: I mean, I support ICE, but I mean they just they just shot point plank.
Speaker 2: A white woe.
Speaker 16: Not an immigrant, by the way, a white woman.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care who was driving the car. A vehicle is a deadly weapon. And these ICE agents have faced an increase of thirteen since they started these enforcement actions. This was this was the third vehicle today in Minneapolis that tried to run over an ICE officer. So if you say, if you've seen the video, if you've seen the video, John, that you see they they walk up to her, they tell her to get out of the car. She won't get out of the car. She backs the car up and then jams it in gear and steps on the gas and and the car is going forward as fast as it can go. And this guy was a couple of feet in front of the car. He drew his weapon in a shot.
Speaker 16: I respectfully described. Hope, Ever, all these listeners watch the video.
Speaker 2: This, that's not what the video is should That's not what the video shows, John.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at it right now, there's the there, there's an officer who's got his hand on the door, on the door handle, he's reaching in the open window. The car starts going forward. The officer in the front is got his gun drawn and shoots three shots. And he hits the driver and and she He fired three shots according to reports, according to the Homeland Security.
Speaker 16: Who was in danger right there with anybody in life threatening danger?
Speaker 1: The officer who was standing in front of who was in front of the car trying to get.
Speaker 2: Her to stop. That's where we disagree again. How can what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the video right now, I am I am literally looking at it. The one the one ICE agent has his hand on the door handle. He's trying to open the car door, trying to get her out of the car. The car is moving forward, and this guy barely jumped side of he got he actually got grazed by the side of the car as he was attempting to get out of the way.
Speaker 16: So let's assume no gunshots were fired. Was anyone going to be injured by this vehicle?
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if we we don't know if anyone the officer did have to go to the hospital for treatment.
Speaker 2: So he Have.
Speaker 16: You seen the other videos where he's walking away fine and communicating fine.
Speaker 2: And Christy Noams said the officer went to the hospital.
Speaker 16: What Christy Nohams says, I want you to look at the videos.
Speaker 2: We're looking at it. Right after he.
Speaker 16: Shoots her in the head, he walks away with no injuries.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that video?
Speaker 1: I've seen multiple videos, but I am looking.
Speaker 6: He shoots a He shoots an unarmed woman.
Speaker 2: In the head. The car walks away with the.
Speaker 1: Car, he starts moving forward. He pulls his gun out. Any shoots. That's why I say that this is a guy before. What do you did here? You want to say he's he's been in that. Yeah, it's appropriate. Okay, you don't think, John, you think, you don't think. You don't think a car is a deadly weapon. So you're saying, so you're saying, if if I'm in the exact same situation, I probably do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. Who you are, John?
Speaker 16: What you did?
Speaker 1: So a car is coming at you to run you over? So so John didn't happen, it was it was happening. I'm looking here John Are, I'm going to give you.
Speaker 2: One more chance.
Speaker 1: Look, we don't have to agree on this, but don't try to tell me that that no one was going to get hurt in this situation.
Speaker 16: Nobody did get hurt except the woman who's got shot.
Speaker 1: In The woman who tried to run over the ice agent is the one who got shot and killed for a trouble, Thank you very much. I'm looking at the video right now, Andy and Covedale seven hundred ww.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd just like to come in on.
Speaker 17: Everybody's so surprised about this money going out of the country. It's been going on at my Kroger for the past five years. You can go up there and stand in line at Kroger's service desk, and numbers of people from Central and South America, Haiti, probably Africa. They stand there and they send the wire transfer. They handed Clark a piece of plastic they send the wire.
Speaker 1: Transfer for Well, I would Andy, Look, I would imagine that Kroger in games just I legitimate money transfers. I have no reason to suspect otherwise. Well, we were talking about. What I was talking about earlier was Byron Donald's talking about this informal network of sending money back to Somalia. So you give it to the folks here on this one end, they get it. The money is handed out to folks on the other end, and the this terrorist network al Shabab is involved in this as well. So you don't think, you don't think the terrorists take a cut off of very transaction and that money goes in there.
Speaker 6: Every time I'm at Kroger's, I see somebody doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but come on, Andy, what what goes on at the Kroger store is not even remotely close to what they're talking about here.
Speaker 6: Well, there's five Krogers on the west side, and I guarantee it's.
Speaker 1: Going yeah, yeah, money is being transferred, but it is it's not the I seriously, I seriously don't the Kroger is involved in money that goes through the hands of terrorist networks.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that the money's going in out of this all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, you're very observed. Annie, Thank you very much for the call. Raphael and bond Hill.
Speaker 2: It's been a.
Speaker 10: While, it has Brother Dan.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man, I'm good, I'm glad. I'm glad to hear your voice.
Speaker 1: Uh, getting them having a hard way to go with these last couple of callers, right.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they putting you through it.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 10: I watched the video what happened in Minneapolis, and uh, you know, I don't know, Dan, it may be some parallels to this woman being shot and killed and on the day of the insurrection at the Capitol. Uh was her name Babbitt that was going through the the window of the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Ashley Babbitt. Yeah, she was go ahead.
Speaker 10: No, I was just gonna say, it's almost some Maybe you can correct me if I'm wrong, but seeing some parallels because I thought that Babbage shouldn't have been doing what she was doing. And for the other thousands up there as well as far as reaching the capitol, that's you know, for one thing. I just think that well, between that day and this September eleventh attacks, those two days really shook me, you know, as an American.
Speaker 1: No, they're both, they're both Raphael the both terrible incidents. But my buddy Eric Methaney made this observation. Let me share this with you. My buddy Eric Methaney, who's a regular guest on this show. I haven't had him on here in twenty six yet, but he'll be on before too long. He posted this earlier tonight. So, an unarmed five foot two woman entering a public building deserves to be shot and killed by a police officer, but a woman trying to run over a federal agent with her car is considered a victim. So if if, if you want to talk about parallels there, I think that's a pretty good observation. When you've got when you've got this woman who was unarmed, wasn't driving a deadly vehicle, and she was shot and killed by the Capitol police officer Bird I.
Speaker 2: Think is his name.
Speaker 1: And then you've got this woman who's behind the wheel of a two ton vehicle lunging forward at police. I mean she backs up, she's got the car in reverse. And had she stopped right there at the request of these federal agents, had she stopped right there and complied, she would still be drawing breath tonight.
Speaker 7: And I see, Dan, that's fair from your angle.
Speaker 10: And I feel that Babbitt, she would not have been shot and killed if she wouldn't have been doing what she was doing.
Speaker 7: And what she was doing is that officer was.
Speaker 10: Trying to prevent her in others from coming into that building when they weren't supposed to be coming into that.
Speaker 2: But there were no.
Speaker 10: Tours or nor anything like that. Well, what's happening is is that they were going in to try to overthrow a legal, constitutional, sound election. Now let me let me, let me hold on.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not going to let you say that and just walk away from it. No, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of the video from January sixth what went on in the Capitol. I see I see video after video of police officers standing by while people are walking through. I see video of different individuals opening doors for people who were coming in from outside. So, you know, this notion that they were going in to overthrow the government, that's uh, you got it.
Speaker 2: It's a little extreme.
Speaker 1: It's a lot extreme, actually, if you're trying to on these individuals.
Speaker 10: And when I say, you know, they the masses and Don John he summoned to be there.
Speaker 7: For his his force, his his his his.
Speaker 10: Armed you know, thugs in a sense.
Speaker 2: And they.
Speaker 10: Were the micrometers.
Speaker 2: They were the micrometers.
Speaker 10: They were coming through. Some were coming through with weapons, and Don instructed them to turn those micrometers off. No, dian them to do that.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump said, you forget what he said. He said, you will peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol to make your voices heard. That's what That's what Trump said that day.
Speaker 10: Now, let me go to Minneapolis real quick, because okay, seeing that video in the parilance, Now, Dan, I'm telling you straight up, if they would have been me in that vehicle and Ice agents came up to me at the door like that, you know, and I'm my fronted and in the way or stuck and whatever it is like that they come up, I answered and say, like, officer, you know, you know, am I doing anything wrong or whatever? If he instructs me to get out of the car, that's fun. I'm getting out of the car.
Speaker 2: That's me.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what was going through her.
Speaker 1: Had this young lady it done as she was instructed, then then she would still be alive tonight.
Speaker 10: And see that's the Vavid thing.
Speaker 3: Okay. But anyway, so.
Speaker 10: With the woman in Minneapolis, and I don't know, Dan, because some people get frightened and scared and things like that. If I get out of the car, what's gonna happen to me? Am I going to be you know, thrown to the ground this and that.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 10: I can't get in her head, and she's deceased. But now, Dan, correct me if I'm wrong. But on the video, the officer who fired the shot, okay, that killed the woman. I thought that he came up along the right side of the suv as she you know, when she you know, did a little reverse or and then started to try to veer turner wheels to go off to the right. I thought that he had made you know, looking at the video about a dozen times now, I thought he came up from the weir on the right side and planted himself on on the front of that driver's side, uh front bumper, after right around and when he fired the shot.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the video right here.
Speaker 10: Here's my thing, Dan, I don't I don't know why he did that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the video right now. There were before she backed the car up, they were both instructing her to get out of the car.
Speaker 2: She did not do that.
Speaker 1: The one ice officer who's got he's got the uh, he's got the meanie cap on. It's cold. It's like twenty degrees out there, really very cold. Today, he walks, puts his hand on the on the door handle. The other arm is reaching inside the open window while the car is backing up up. The second officer is positioning himself so he can be seen in her direct line of sight, instructing her to stop. She doesn't stop. She throws the car into gear and lurches forward. And I'm looking at the video right now, I am telling you exactly play by play, and in this video is in slow motion.
Speaker 2: It's it's play by play right here.
Speaker 1: I mean, the car momentarily comes to a stop, the car starts moving forward, and you can see him at that at that at the instant that car starts moving forward, that's when he draws his web.
Speaker 10: Where did he come from? Dan, wasn't he in the rear of the vehicle along the right side and when he came up?
Speaker 2: Because I know.
Speaker 1: There might have been another officer at the rear of the vehicle vehicle, but the one who's shot, he's.
Speaker 2: In the front of the vehicle.
Speaker 1: He's standing in front of the vehicle when she throws that thing in the drive.
Speaker 10: And and I'm not saying that, but he was he already there before she hid it in that direction?
Speaker 1: He was in No, he was in the front of the vehicle while she was in reverse. Okay, all right, so Ralphie, all I gotta run, I gotta run. Thanks for the call tonight, all right, and we can continue this tomorrow night, and I hope you'll be here for it. I gotta go, Joe Waldell, thank you for everything. At M is up next and we'll see you tomorrow night. Here on the home of the well the Muskies who didn't do so well tonight seven hundred WLW