Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio while.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 1: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed. This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith. The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode.
Speaker 2: We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith. Okay, shucking down at nine. I want winning, I want people that want to win. Now. You won't apologize to him? No, look at him? Is crazy? You said it?
Speaker 2: Mon, excuse me, excuse me, excuse excuse me.
Speaker 1: No force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come.
Speaker 2: Well me us Petrosen Money a five seventy early sports libe everywhere on the iHeartRadio app on a couple minutes late because the Dodgers got worked over by the Giants. None of the regulars were out there in the lineup at Yoshiyamamoto did throw three innings, his final appearance in spring training before he leaves for the World Baseball Classic. We'll have two more Dodger games this weekend, Cubs tomorrow, Angels on Sunday. Both will be first pitch, twelve five pm contests.
Speaker 1: Very exciting scheduled talk as we hurl forward, we will talk to David Vase live from camel Back Ranch. He's got Dave Roberts and J. D. Martinez tonight. We will do that in the very next segment. But right now, it is what you been waiting for. While you're watching the Lakers stare at each other in disdain on the bench, you're thinking what I'm thinking? What would Matt Smith, the voice of the Bolts have to say about this? What would Matt Smith do? W WD And we don't have to ask that question any longer. We no longer have to wonder. Now we will know. It's time for the top story of the well.
Speaker 2: As discussed a little bit a half hour ago, I would submit it's over. It is completely and totally over, which really is a wild thing to think, because for people like Lon Rosen and Andrew Friedman and Tony Bennett and Mark Walter to really drill down into this Lakers team this offseason, they likely will recognize that a central component of its failure is too much clutch sports, too much jabron lames, too much bad energy, bad juju, bad karma, bad basketball, coursing through the concourses, and the foundation.
Speaker 1: Like a stanch matt in the bowels of.
Speaker 2: The arena that you can't get rid of no matter what you tried, no matter how many arm and hammer baking soda boxes you open, the stench stays. What is the foundation of this ten billion dollar franchise? And many people when you hear the B word after a number ten billion dollar, try to compare corporate culture to team performance is as nine ten billion dollars is nothing. Nadi, Apple, Google are in the three to four trillion dollar range. As a matter of fact, I saw, yeah, yeah, yeah, how about this pe if the people are really interested, which I'm guessing they're not, but I decided to take two minutes to look it up. Where it coward With exactly ten billion dollars of market cap, the Lakers are the equivalent of Avans, a French fleet managing operational car leasing company ranked two thousand and fiftieth in the corporate market cap counting rankings.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a proud rental company.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, pe It is not to compare the Lakers to Ivans, because they've got three and a half million vehicles, fourteen thousand employees, and they are the number one fleet leasing company in Europe. Tim Albertson, their CEO, probably has a solid work culture foundation, probably has fourteen thousand bodies pulling the rope in the same direction, and that has led to their impressive run, growing from a six billion dollar market cap in twenty nineteen to its current twenty twenty six ten billion dollar number. Are the Lakers growing No? Are they sinking?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: The Lakers are stagnant. They are the same team they have been for the last six years. And in corporate culture, that is death.
Speaker 1: What's the common denominator there, Matt.
Speaker 2: It's a great question, Pee, because if we look through cliches, the types that you'll see on corporate culture posters and the pisser. The motivational quotes include, you're not getting better, you're getting worse. You're either at the table or you're on the menu. If you're not growing, you're dying. And the Lakers are violating every last one of them. This teamp with Lebron James over those six years has been exactly this. What they are today is what they have been since their run to their Mickey Mouse Championship Mickey Mouse. Whoa because it was in Orlando at Disney World.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard, Sam Amy. I was there, give them the flowers. I was there. I'm sam Amck. I was there. Uh.
Speaker 2: The one run to the conference finals in twenty twenty three would have felt more like a breakout from their stagnation had they not been swept by the Nuggets, who went on to win the NBA Finals. And as much well, I guess and much like you regularly point to the struggles of USC football. If Oregon can be a perennial contender, if Indiana can win the freaking conference in the National Championship, if Penn State, if Michigan, if Ohio State, if Washington can all make playoff runs in the time that you has made zero, something stinks at the top. Last year Oklahoma City Thunder, year before Dallas Mavericks, year before Denver Nuggets, year before Golden State Warriors, year before Phoenix Suns. That is five different teams one third of the Western Conference has represented the Western Conference in the NBA Finals, while the Lakers have managed to win exactly two playoff series over that time frame. Two playoff series wins. In twenty twenty one, the Phoenix Suns had one All NBA player, Chris Paul on the second team. In twenty twenty two, the Nuggets had one All NBA player, Nikola Jokic second team. In twenty twenty four, the Mavericks had one All NBA player Luca first team, and last year, the Oklahoma City Thunder had two All NBA players Shaye the MVP and Jalen Williams third team. Oh the Warriors had one Steph Curry, All NBA player. Cared to wonder what the Lakers had happening over that same stretch. It's a rhetorical question. It's the question you're gonna tell me, you asked, asked earlier. Yes, Jabron Lanes from twenty twenty one through last season was an All NBA player second Team, third Team, third Team, third team, second team, and in twenty twenty four they had two. Anthony Davis was a second team All NBA player, meaning they either had as many superstars as every other team that went to the finals, and in one year they even had two.
Speaker 1: But now they got Johnny Brahms, Zach.
Speaker 2: Oh, look out of it, Johnny brains. They had one of the ten or fifteen best players in the league and could not win a single playoff series. Now that is a failure somewhere based on the other evidence we have sitting in front of us, and that is five different teams managed to make the NBA Finals in that same timeframe with the exact same number of all NBA players. So I guess to spin it back to corporate culture. The stock price is stagnant, if it's sliding, someone's getting fired, new blood is being brought in. You are searching relentlessly for what the central cause of concern might be. And there could be a number of people you could point to. So if we put it on the Lakers, is it all the way at the top? Is it the CEO? Is it Genie Buss for being two hands off from letting Lebron or Rob Polinka an underlean run this thing into the ground. Is it on Rob Polinka for constructing a roster devoid of consistent competitors, of killers of stat chasers. Is it on JJ Reddick at the management level because he doesn't have the gravity to rally the employees the jobs to push a talent like Lebron or Luca. But no surprise, p We're gonna come back to Jabron Lames. What about Johnny Johnny Brames, he's just hanging out in the castodioid. He's cleaying the floors. Uh, it's not.
Speaker 1: Close, you know, it doesn't seem like it's.
Speaker 2: It's there is one constant, and it's a constant that will have to depart next year and likely will depart next year. And you just look at that final play last night. Lebron, who plays zero defense, is pointing out defensive assignments to Austin Reeves to stay with roy O'Neil, and he doesn't. He gets sucked in to Grayson Allen, who beat Luka Bandancic like a drum off the dribble. Reeves has zero chance to help on that play, yet he still leaves his man. But the only reason Roys O'Neil got the pass was because the guy who was barking out defensive assignments, the guy with four titles, the guy with multiple MVP trophies, got sucked in even worse and left Colin Gillespie, who could have taken a wide open corner three himself and had a wide open look for the win. And Reeves just followed suit with what Lebron was doing, collapsing to make it four defenders on one guy who had no chance at either a making that layup or the defenders had no chance in the case of Lebron, James and Austrievez of making an impact defensively on the play. Now there are a mountain of hater feeds out there. I enjoy them.
Speaker 1: They are my basketball shirpa to the lameness of Gabron Lambs.
Speaker 2: And some people might point out that they chance.
Speaker 1: So you watch Jabron Lambs, the more he lame, he is right.
Speaker 2: And people will say, well, they're cherry picking some of Jabron's worst moments, which is true. But when your worst moments are literally cherry picking for baskets and you're not getting back on defense for over fifteen seconds.
Speaker 1: But every once in a while he gets a cheap deuce though, Matt yes, and you don't see his teammates celebrating at all.
Speaker 2: They just seems when you're floating in the lane for cheap rebounds to pass stats. When you're pointing out somebody else's defensive assignment while totally blowing yours, it is deflating. It is truly deflating, and it is so much weight on top of a team that it feels like it's damn near impossible to climb out from under. Luca led a Dallas Mavericks team to the NBA Finals by playing some of the most incredible, inspired, magical basketball in the twenty twenty four playoffs, and he led a team with another future Hall of Famer, Kyrie, who was also great. But the rest of that team, if you include their starters and their rotation players in the playoffs, PJ Washington, Derek Jones, Junior Daniel Gafford. Their sixth man was a nineteen year old center, Derek Lively, and their other two rotation players were Josh Green and Maxi Kleeber. The team went to the NBA Finals because Luca was so freaking good, And that's what happens in the NBA. Individuals can carry you if they are that.
Speaker 1: Special, well, they've they'd make other people better. Yeah, but that's not what happens with your brother, Jabron Lambs.
Speaker 2: This current team has that same Luka, Doncic again, Luca Kyrie, PJ. Washington, Derek Jones, Daniel Gafford, nineteen year old Derek Lively, Josh Green, Maxi Kleeber. This team has Lebron, James, Luka, Doncic, Austin Reeves, Ruyachimura, DeAndre Ayton, Marcus Smart, Jake Laavia. Uh, it should be good enough.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's a poke ball with a bad ingredient. Matt not to put a new analogy on your corporate stock analogy that you just but it does seem like everybody was. I mean, I know you can't judge the beginning of the season, which is a different time than later in the season, and durability and maturity and all those things come into play, but it felt like these guys knew how to play with a lot more joy and chemistry and got a lot more out of everybody when Lebron had sciatica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a poisonous pill that is put into the mix. And I'm not saying they got to make the NBA Finals and damn near win it like the Mavericks did win a playoff series. It has been the same song every year, and it's a crappy song, get into the playoffs, flirt with the play in, maybe win a play in. Maybe you're the sixth seed and you don't have to crappy like that Songic.
Speaker 1: If you could only see the way that.
Speaker 2: She loves me, Yeah, I would like that crappy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's ass. I think it's studio ass rock esque. You know, take your pick, seven Mary three, Tonic, Little Black Backpack. This is the story of a girl, Wait, crowd to river, drown the whole world. It's one of those you know, it's the Tony's possum kingdom.
Speaker 1: Wait, no, no, don't know. Now you're starting to you're starting to disparent some things that's getting up underneath the skit um.
Speaker 2: Uh, whatever it may be. When you start hearing these additions that Mark Walter is making, that Andrew Friedman and Farhan Ziety are digging their fingers into this thing. That Tony Bennett's gonna come and help with the draft, but he's not gonna have any say, He's just coming into consult. Uh. You gotta believe with Lon Rosen, who, of course most notable Magic Johnson's agent slash business partner. And then we know Magic left because he and Rob Polinka butted heads and that's why he just walked out the door. It just bodes for massive changes this offseason and the idea that Lebron James would be back, or even as far as I can tell that Rob Polinka is going to be back, I just I can't envision it. Not after six years of stagnation, zero growth, nothing different fighting for a six or a five seed. Just despondent and uninteresting play from your players from February through April and it just being too late once the postseason rolls around.
Speaker 1: Tony Bennett did have a quote toward Rob Polenka when they hired him, and he said, I want to be around to pick up the pieces when somebody breaks your heart.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get fired immediately. Yeah, right when we hit the offseason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like the Lakers are not run as well as the teams that are on the top. That's true. And we'll be back with David Vasse live from Camelback. He's got Dave Roberts tonight and JD. Martinez. Everybody's excited about the Dodger prospects. There are some complications with the World Baseball Classic but fingers crossed. Stay with us on a frog mad Friday.
Speaker 2: Petro San Money Am five to seventy ELI Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app got Dodger Baseball all weekend long, just like we had today got handled by the Giants, But tomorrow another opportunity to kick around the Cubs at noon and then to take advantage of the Angels on Sunday also at noon and tonight, Pete the people are gonna.
Speaker 1: Have Dodger talk, that's right, and a great Dodger talk with JD. Martinez, America's DHS. Vass likes to refer to him and the skipper of it all, holding it all together without the biggest star in sports show Heyo Tani in camp and the World Baseball Classic which complicates everybody's lives whenever it's around in the spring upon us it is David Maassey on Petroson Money Live from the Spring Training, the Home of the Dodge Off with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vass Report with David Vasse, the one and only David Masse, making the most of his time in the desert and having the time of his life at Camelback Ranch. The Dodgers lose today, but what does it matter. He's got a great show tonight and he's laughing at all of US MLB network, Spectrum Sports Net LA And right here on a five seventy, it is David Vassay on the Petrosen Money Show. What's cracking? Dave? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good? Guys made the trip to Scottsdale. It was a sellout crowd at Scottsdale Stadium, but the Dodgers didn't really send any of their regulars to play, so really the headline act was Yoshi Yamamoto making his final Cactus League start before he joins Team Japan, and he pitched well, three scoreless innings, four strikeouts, did not walk a batter, so it seems like he's trending in the right direction for Japan and for the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Dave, you mentioned they didn't bring any of their regulars, but I saw peace want to give credit where credit is due. I think it was Jack Harris that wrote about it in the California Post because of the injury to keyk that we should keep our eye on Santiago espiinal Is that just kind of share with us who he is why he might have an opportunity to break camp with this roster and what his role would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mentioned that to Petro whoever he was filling in for you, Matt last week.
Speaker 2: My apology.
Speaker 3: Antiago Espinal is a guy that has a real chance to make this team because he's a right handed hitting third baseman. The Dodgers believe they can get his defense back to where it was a couple of years ago, and with Tommy Edman and keyk Hernandez starting the year on the injured list, he has a real chance to spell maximuncy against test the tough left East. And yeah, I mean he's teammates with ta Oscar Hernandez in Toronto. So that's the function of Espinal being a real possibility to be on the opening day roster.
Speaker 2: Now that you mentioned Yamamoto through well today he's leaving. We're not going to see him for a little while the party, I guess. Parting thoughts on any conversation that Dodgers have had with you with the media with Yamamoto, what he said on his way out the door about what his role might be, how he might be used, and how concerned Dodger fans should.
Speaker 3: Be I don't think Dodger fans should be concerned because Yamamoto has done a lot of preparation to get bigger and stronger and put on close to fifteen pounds in the lower half the legs to stay connected and strong to the ground. He continues to be at the top of the training of all pitchers in camp that even Muki Betts is trying to take some of his pitching techniques out to shortstop. But Yamamoto said on the way out today, because he is on his way to Japan now that the Dodgers and him have had extensive conversations about what his pitching limits should be. So obviously he's very aware of his responsibility with the Dodgers, but he's probably going to have some guardrails pitching for Team Japan because of what he alluded to as far as the conversations he's had and through his interpret or he said, they were very complicated conversations, so we didn't really get much details. But I guess Dodger fans should be at ease that he has been receptive to those conversations about what his limits should be out there.
Speaker 1: David Vasse is our guest. He's part of the show actually as our Dodger reporter on your Southern California Toyota Dealers Celebrity Hotline. The Yamamoto Mookie thing is that connected with the photos online a Yamamoto and his sense on Mooki's shoulders or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had heard about this and then I guess a fan started to snap it and put it on Reddit. Yeah. Sinse YadA, who is Yamamoto's trainer, was on the shoulders of Mooki bets two days ago at Camelback Ranch and then.
Speaker 1: Mooki beholders like a rock concert, right.
Speaker 3: Literally on his shoulders like a rock concert. Mooki told me that he weighs one hundred and thirty pounds, So it's basically trying to strengthen the core, understand the lower half and how it's connected to the core to help, you know, just the throws, which is the longest throw in the infield from shortstop. And then Mooki started to take up throwing the javelin, so he said he's going to continue to use the javelin training to help him get better. He when I asked him exactly how this is going to help him, he said it was too complicated to explain to me, so obviously way over my head. So at least he's trying to find different ways at this stage of his career to just be inquisitive and curious about other ways to help him be better, to try to achieve winning a Gold Glove at shortstop.
Speaker 2: Dave, you talked about Hayesan Kim and perhaps potential, you know, fight to make the roster. Seems like he's hit pretty well in spring. Kind of where do you stand on that? As he is, like you said, all these people are leaving for the World Baseball Classic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he left a pretty good impression on Dave robertson the Dodgers yesterday because his last hit before we left for Team Korea was a home run. He's had an incredible spring. He looks more like a big league hitter. I would say that he's a version of Gavin Lux for the Dodgers from a couple of years ago. That brings that extra dimension of speed. So if he can continue to hit the way he has hit early in spring, the Dodgers are going to have a pretty good dynamic at second base to start the year, and he can also play the outfield. He made he looked more comfortable in center field a couple of games ago, so he seems to be a real option for them to start the year.
Speaker 1: The one and only David Vasse is our guest, always with the latest information. He's got Dave Roberts and JD. Martinez. Tonight we'll ask him about it. What's what's Tucker? I mean, I know it's not easy to to to notice Tucker. He seems like a guy likes to fly under the radar, and we've talked a lot about that, But what's he been like this spring? One of your interactions been like with the quiet man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean everything that you just describe Petros is what I've observed. He's a guy that wants to go under the radar. He's not really at his locker all that much when the media is in there. When you see him go from field to field, he's not a guy that you know, you notice out of the other superstars the Dodgers have. But when he takes his at bat during these games, you can understand how he is going to really help this Dodger lineup by getting on base, by bringing a professional approach and a guy that can do some damage hitting behind o'tawny. So he's a guy that doesn't want the attention. And it's starting to make more and more sense. Why, all things being equal, whether it was a long term contract in Toronto, you know, a difference of five million dollars annually with the Mets, why this was so attractive to him Because he's just one of many guys and doesn't need to shoulder the burden of being the guy front and center. So he does want to go under the radar and he just wants to play baseball. But yeah, very very under the radar type personality.
Speaker 2: Dave, What are we to take away from our dear friend John Hayman writing that if they were to institute a salary cap, it would look something like a floor of one hundred forty million and a ceiling of two hundred sixty million. What do we take away from that?
Speaker 3: I think all of this salary cap just goes back to owners wanting to, you know, improve the perconercentage of valuations of their franchise and get it closer to where the NBA and the NFL is the one thing that everybody ignores when it comes to the Dodgers' spending power is the fact that the salary cap is not going to stop the Dodgers from continuing to be on the cutting edge of technology and infrastructure that they have built for their players at the major league level and also in the minor league level. That's where the money that the Dodgers have, the wherewithal they have that has made a huge difference even before they signed Otani, and a salary cap is not going to stop that.
Speaker 1: David Messe everybody, what can we look forward to tonight, Dave with Dave Roberts and JD Martinez? Is there a preview you can give us of.
Speaker 3: Some kind I can I can? Last year, JD Martinez helped Mookie Betts get his season back on track in September when we were in Florida, and you might be surprised by what JD had to say about how much he helped Mooky and how many times he helped MOOKI. And also he's out here on the West Coast. He's going to be participating in a celebrity pickleball tournament out there in Lakinta on Monday. That's why it worked time wise to have him on the show tonight. And also Dave Roberts talks about, you know the mentality of this team that's not really shying away when you say the phrase three feet, they're actually embracing it. So looking forward to having Dave on Dodger Talk for the first time basically since last year.
Speaker 1: Wonderful stuff. Dave, thank you for your contribution and we'll be looking forward to it. At about an hour and fifteen minutes, Dodger Talk with David Vassa beautiful indeed. Tony Bruno, thank you, Dave.
Speaker 3: Have a great night, have a great weekend, guys.
Speaker 1: YouTube brother. We got all the games on the station this weekend. Clipper, Pelicans and the lawyers all over the Cactus League. Stay with us and we'll be right back with more. Petro send money on AM five seventy LA.
Speaker 2: Sport Metro saying money AM five to seventy ELI Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You're home of the back to back World Series champion Dodgers, Doctor Baseball all weekend long, Cubs Tomorrow, Angel Sunday, both twelve five pm. First pitch Sunday, We'll have a double header of play by play Clippers Pelicans, scintillating NBA action tipping off at six pm. Audam Auslin with the pregame at five.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt, I did promise everybody that I would do this story again because you're here, because it's very prevalent to you. I don't think we would have I mean, Rogan and Rodney did the story, which disappointed. Oh no, well, what I mean. You know sometimes stories overlap, some form of it. Some form of those stories do overlap. Do you think we'll ever had Soonica, No or any form of it. No, okay, Uh, you've probably seen the story, Matt, because it's a day old. But you must address it. People are starting to text me and ask me about addressing it. The Atlanta Hawks on Monday in Atlanta, which is of course where they are for their home game against the Orlando Magic, are unveiling the very first NBA collaboration with a strip club. That strip club is Magic City, famous on the Petrosen Money Show, because Matt money Smith of course, went there allegedly thinking that famous kitch. It's alleged, that's alleged, thinking that the famous kitchen in Atlanta at the Magic City, the famous the eleven Pepper Wings, was a separate entity than the actual strip club, or they had like a separate place for food, which of course they do not and never have.
Speaker 2: But now they give you your wings right there in the strip club.
Speaker 1: You have to go in, and that went in and he stayed in like a roach Motel I was with other people. Yeah, exactly right. So it's a likely story that if Pat O'Brien still worked here would be ide what you do. I'm gonna call you what. But they're gonna do a Magic City Monday in a strip club NBA team collaboration. There's gonna be Magic City sweatshirts, Atlanta Hawks, Magic City collaboration with the peach on it for an ass. Yeah, there's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Seems like the NBA would shut this down.
Speaker 1: Ti the rapper playing halftime. Also, the Atlanta as F podcast is going to go. And of course the wings. I mean, Matt, this is your opportunity to get those wings without the strippers, the Lemon Pepper, Sweet Lou Williams wings. Who was there when you were there.
Speaker 2: Without he was at the end of the bar.
Speaker 1: The strippers. Now, I imagine when TI performs, there's gonna be some chicks with big asses wiggling around. But you will oh, a little bit, but they will. They'll have clothes on. I mean, there's always dancers. You don't think the Atlanta Hawks have the dancers.
Speaker 2: I'm just shying. Do you think they'll be doing strip club like dancing?
Speaker 1: Don't they? Anyway, I guess they do. Have you seen the Clipper Spirit anytime recently? I have not. Okay, well, they look like the chicks dancing and the freaking expendable or the replacements. But anyway, Matt, I thought you would be excited about this. It's a great opportunity to get out in the community at Atlanta, one of your favorite cities, Buckhead, Bankhead, the Old deal In and outside the perimeter and enjoy Magic City Monday. And yeah, apparently Adam Silver is six feet underground in his coffin and does not know. I do not know how this got through, but through it is, and it's popping off. Matt. It's lit, as the kids would say, and we're.
Speaker 2: Going to take advantage of this. What an opportunity. Kevin Stefanski, white guy, head coach of the Atlanta Falcons, you know, oh yeah, to show everybody how black he Oh great, call is a white guy here? I am looking at the eating these lemon pepper wings and I'm gonna creep up on the backside of this lady Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, rub myself on a chick like like Dave Roberts an ice cube.
Speaker 2: Check me out.
Speaker 1: Dave Roberts is gonna be on Dodgy Talk tonight. Still has an addressed rubbing his ass and I cubes thigh. I'm too scared to ask.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did it. Uh yeah, I rub my ass on his thigh. So anyway, I hope Magic City Monday pops off. I will monitor it on social media and looking forward to.
Speaker 2: Is it like every magic Is it every Monday game? Movie forward at home?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's like a one time. Just like they're gonna have bar elegance Thursday at the Clipper game and they're giving out T shirts with c section scarlk. You don't like like Kanye's go team.
Speaker 2: It's got the little scar right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be sweet. Some stretch marks too in the hip are just real low on the shut. Okay, thank you. That's the same segment as we did with Don McClay, but we did have to learn Matt somebody who actually loves Magic City's wings so much.
Speaker 2: I've been to Magic City. I did not consume the wing. You know what else you like in the back that it wasn't a kitchen takeout whin.
Speaker 1: Though, enormous black ass. That's what he also want.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Tell him something they don't know.
Speaker 2: Man, everybody knows that I'm into enormous black ass.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: We're at the ass end of the show. One more hour for the week. We have a quick hits and the final arm fun fact coming up. Neck