Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning. I would like to have the listener settle debate really quick. It's one of those ones where I'm gonna need you to call in. Your text messages won't work, although I will accept them only if you are in the car and you hate the fact that you have to pick up the phone and stop listening to us to call us up. Sometimes that does happen. I like when Lydia will contact somebody that sends in a text and say, hey, Mojo wants you to go on the air and say that comment. All right, call me at the moment that he wants to pick up my phone call because they want to still listen because their phone is their device. That's actually kind of flattering, to be honest with you, but you're really screwing up the.
Speaker 2: Show, all right. So here's my debate.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, Chelsea and I went to Jimmy John's, Okay, and we went in the start of I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Johns is as yummy as I think I think.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, can I be honest with you, I can't eat the bread, so I have to do unwages. And they also now have the pickle sandwich things. What is Yes, they make it on a pickle. They put a big pick they put the sandwich basically with a pickles your bread.
Speaker 2: It's actually kind of delicious.
Speaker 3: If y'all want that, they'll go to what's the dell? Oh they have one of those two, Yeah, in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, So this is a big debate here because it caused for a little tiff between the two of us. I'm walking in to Jimmy John's and Chelsea actually was walking first. She was getting there faster because she may have shorter legs, but she's definitely the more physically fit. And it was the heart of the rush, the lunch rush. So there was a big line that was in Jimmy John's at that time. Those you know, sandwich people were making sandwiches fast. And a really nice guy was there at the door. He probably, I don't know, twenty seven thirty years old, and he sees Chelsea and I and he holds the door for us, and we walk in.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Chelsea goes right into the line and I go, Chelse, you can't go into the line. I go allow him to go. He was there, Yeah, he was there before us. He came to the door before us. She looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. And I look at her and I oh, okay, And then she goes in the line and then she says to the guy, would you like to come into the line. And the guy's like, yes, I would like to get inhead of her. So it brought up a little bit of a discussion. And then she looked and she goes, you made me look like I'm rude. I wasn't being rude. I just didn't think. And I said to her, I go, I think you were being rude. So at that moment we started having a little discussion. And she says, well, if he was a gentleman enough to allow me to get into the door, maybe he's a gentleman enough to say you can go ahead of me. I said, that doesn't work. Nobody's a gentleman when it comes to food. Nobody nobody wants to wait.
Speaker 2: For their food. Maybe if you weren't there.
Speaker 1: So if I, okay, well, how does he know that I'm ordering food?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying like if it was a single girl that he did it for, maybe he would be like, yeah, you can go in front of you. But I think because you she had you with her.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask this question with the guys on the show here, Kevin and Zach. When you hold the door for a girl, you still want that line spot first, don't you.
Speaker 2: It depends where I'm at and what I'm getting.
Speaker 4: Yes, she looked like, yeah, all factors included. I mean, and it also depends on my hunger level. I can see a situation where both of you are right. I don't know if it's like a clear this is what the way that it's supposed to go. A piece of me feels like you give up that right of your place in line the moment you decide to hold open the door. But it also seems like the perfect opportunity for immediate reciprocity by me being a gentleman and then you giving me good karmen by saying, oh, you take your rightful spot.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, it's a very good answer.
Speaker 1: Thank you, You're welcome. It was in the word reciprise. I mean, I want to know what you think. Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six' five four Eight and has anybody ever been snubbed by somebody that does this have you ever done that where you let somebody, in you held the door for, them only to either have them take the last of whatever it was that you wanted or you get. Screwed this is the part THAT i hate about holding the door open for. WOMEN i hate that all of a, sudden then it Becomes Grand Central station and everybody's coming at that.
Speaker 2: Time oh, yeah and you're holding the door for a dozen. People it's, LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Didn't mean it for you or you or you just for. Them you just better say thank. You, yeah that's my biggest. Thing i'll care who you. Are, OH i would say thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i actually was trying to get him to go ahead of, me LIKE i was BECAUSE i always tried Because i'm like thinking to, MYSELF i don't want this guy big dick and, me you know WHAT i. MEAN i said to, HIM i, go, hey, no no you go, no, no no you go, no, no you go, no you go. No and that's When chelsea is, like you just said a great screen for. Me i'm standing in the line waiting for my pickle, sandwich which which was actually pretty. GOOD I i always feel like that this would be an interesting, one, like, say for, Instance shannon if you were at a. Store and this is where the fine line, comes because a sandwich is a. Sandwich you can always get a. SANDWICH i don't know If i'm. Hungry what what if guy held the door open for you and you got in there and he was going into the line that you were going into to get.
Speaker 2: Jelly cats and he got the last one and no or, no, no no or.
Speaker 1: No i'm saying you got the last jelly, cat but he wanted the jelly cat for his, girl.
Speaker 2: OR i, know there would probably be a.
Speaker 1: Fight, honestly people are So, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: You were actually A, christian not when it comes to my. Kids, now when it comes to, now when it comes to my, kids that.
Speaker 4: Movie jingle all the, Way, yeah, yeah that's WHAT i feel, like the one last toy and everybody's going, Crazy, hey what's going, On.
Speaker 5: Jordan so on, paper this sounds it's just what you're supposed to, Do but let's think about. It let's Say cam opens the doll for a pretty girl and she's nice to. Him, huh it's a. Guy i'm gonna immediately try to ask her. Out she's gonna be nice to. Me is that how it?
Speaker 1: Works? YEAH i DON'T i don't, know you think that that actually would?
Speaker 6: Work, No, no going through the guys going through his head, thinking, oh she's being nice to, me she probably want me.
Speaker 5: To ask her. Out Uh.
Speaker 1: NO i think some guys just do it because they truly are being, chivalrous like they. HAVE i Think kevin holds the door open for girls because he wants to see what their ass looks. LIKE i, mean, yeah, hey let me ask, You.
Speaker 2: Jordans are you a?
Speaker 1: Gentleman do you hold the door open for ladies as they're walking?
Speaker 5: In, well of course, not Because i'm married and my wife would kill.
Speaker 2: Me she's the only one you hold doors open.
Speaker 7: For, okay, yeah wonder.
Speaker 2: THAT i don't.
Speaker 1: Know that's When i'm usually a bigger gentleman is WHEN i am with my. WIFE i want her to know That i'm a good. Guy what's going, On?
Speaker 2: James?
Speaker 7: That what was going?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 7: Everybody all?
Speaker 2: Right good? Morning good what's? Happening?
Speaker 7: So, look, man this is my favorite coffee. Shop i'll go to buy my house Called James, oliver so everybody knows. There, yes So i'm going, There AND i held the door for the guy and his. Girlfriend i'm, thinking gonna let me get the. Line so they're walking trying to speed. Up so the baristas everybody, like, Hey, james got two cookies? LEFT i know you want something, like, yeah guys right in front of, me take the last two freaking cookie.
Speaker 1: Cookies, wait so you holding the door, open got you?
Speaker 2: Screwed you didn't get the.
Speaker 7: COOKIE i didn't get the, cookies, man last. TWO i had to wait till later they close.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 5: THREE i can't.
Speaker 1: BELIEVE i thought that those guys know you and they didn't, say, hey here are your cookies and tell that guy he couldn't buy the.
Speaker 7: Cookies it jump right in front because, listen the lady she does the. Coffee so the cash, here she seen me WHEN i was coming. In she's doing the coffee, side and the other side is where the pastries. Are so the cash, here they already.
Speaker 2: There, okay, Crazy, well.
Speaker 4: He probably didn't Going he probably didn't even go in there with cookies on the. Brain soon as she, said exactly.
Speaker 2: RIGHT i didn't know. That, Yeah, michelle what's?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 4: Michelle, hey good, morning, guys good, morning and what's.
Speaker 2: Happening, well just.
Speaker 5: When you hold the door, open you hold the door so that like you're just holding it so they can come up behind.
Speaker 2: You i'm not holding it open so they can get in front of. Me yeah you know What i'm.
Speaker 7: Saying, yeah but and then you just hold you going and get.
Speaker 4: Alive, yeah that's like halfway shivers, Though, yeah that's like halfway. Chivalris, though that's not being like the full That.
Speaker 2: Okay the lady ain't to be.
Speaker 1: Shivering, yeah lady supposed to be, honest, right she's supposed to you, know be nice.
Speaker 2: Exactly i'm a hole in the door for.
Speaker 5: You you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome, yeah, yeah, no that's. Good that's a good. Call thank you for the. Call what's, Up, Manny, Hi?
Speaker 7: Manny, Hey Well joel so pretty much was going off with the last caller, SAID i would just open the door like from the, inside you, Know, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah so instead of standing outside with the door handle in your, hand you just hold it with your arm and then when she comes in you block.
Speaker 2: Her you still get stuck though in that. Scenario, yeah, no that's not that's a good. Point is it cheating IF i hit the?
Speaker 4: Handicap but that is definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah what's, Up Emily, High.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Morning SO i kind OF i would, say funny, story but not really. FUNNY i went To Dick's Sporting goods one, time, and you, know being a nice, person help the door open for, somebody get inside the store and find out that they were handing out wrapple pickets to win one of the BIG yeti. Coolers and the person THAT i held the door open for ended up getting the winning.
Speaker 4: Again oh my. Gosh and it was like a.
Speaker 8: Big, one not even like the Little it was like the big.
Speaker 2: One oh my.
Speaker 1: God so you missed out on those, big, ginormous yachty coo coolers that they were.
Speaker 2: Given. Aver that's a great.
Speaker 1: Example, yeah there's no shivel in chivalrous when it comes to.
Speaker 2: That, yeah thank you for the. CALL i appreciate. It you take care of your, chest of, course. Bye that's the reason why you don't