Speaker 1: Money, money, money, money news is like potato chifs I can't get enough as long as they're rippled. This is the Bloomberg money minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: This is a Bloomberg money minute. Gold and silver shimmering this morning, surging to an all time high, partly on global political instability after record highs for the Dow on SMP the day before Christmas holiday, stock futures indicating a lower open for the Dow this morning. China announcing sanctions against some US defense companies and also some executives in response to US ARM sales to Taiwan. Northrop Grumman, L Three, Harris Maritime Services, and Boeing's operations in Saint Louis among those mentioned. The sanctions seen as largely symbolic, and after years of kids clubs, luxury resorts are leaning into family camp with hotels offering activities the whole family can do together instead of sending kids to those kids clubs. The programs aimed to bridge the interest of parenting kids with activity like scavenger hunts, spot dates, and storytelling sessions as adults look to make memories with their children together while traveling. Now Denise Pellagreedy Bloemberg Radio.
Speaker 3: Thanks Denise.
Speaker 4: It's just about eight ten on seven hundred WLW. It's a Friday of the day after Christmas. Steve Hawkins in for Tom Brenneman. We always get to talk to Matt Roush talking TV at this time.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, Matt. How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm hanging in there about you. A happy day after Christmas?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I hope you had good holiday, you and your family and friends and everything.
Speaker 5: Everything's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: There's not much going on here for the week between Christmas and New Year's even Netflix pretty much mostly quite except for that stranger things.
Speaker 3: They're going to wrap it up on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, got a few things, of course, because Netflix never slows down. But yeah, this is that very very brief pause in the world of television where things are relatively quiet, that we're heading toward New Year's Eve. So there are a few things though happening. I will say, the big thing that everybody's looking for that I'm hearing from anyway on today or tonight, is that HBO Max the streamer is closing out their first season of a show that has created quite a bit of buzz in all kinds of corners, but it is called Heated Rivalry. This series, only six episodes of the first season comes from Canada, is an acquisition that HBO had. But this is a show about hockey, but it's really a love story. It's set in the world of hockey. It's a gay love story. The two young men, one from Canada one from Russia on opposing teams and the media has made them real rivals. But what they don't know is that secretly they have basically fallen for each other. So but of course, in the world of sports, it's very hard for people to be who they really are if they're not playing by the regular rules. So anyway, that has been playing out over several years during this during the first season, if he did, Rivalry based on a series of young adult novels that are also quite popular. So anyway, the final episode drops today and I would call this episode the Summer that Changed Everything. They spend some time together between seasons, but anyway, this is one of those shows that has become quite an addiction to those who have found it. But it'll be back for another season at some point, and maybe they'll do more than six episodes. That is sort of the streaming way though, shorter seasons, long breaks between seasons. But I have a feeling when he did Rivalry comes back, it'll also be pretty hot.
Speaker 4: Well, why are they doing like six episodes? Why don't they do like twenty or twenty five episodes like the regular TV.
Speaker 3: Used to do.
Speaker 5: Well, it's the way that streaming kind of works. I mean, even Netflix, I mean, their series tend to be about eight to ten episodes max. I mean even some of the really popular ones are only about eight episodes. There must be some kind of algorithm that tells them that, especially for shows that drop all at once. I mean this has been avera weekly on HBO, But this sort of streaming thing is that they do. It's the economics too, maybe, but they do fewer episodes. You watch them like all at once, especially on Netflix, and then it takes them a long time to make another season and they don't air them weekly. So it is just the way that streaming has kind of played the rules. I don't always agree with it. I love the roll out, the weekly rollout of episodes of the series, but Netflix has kind of changed the equick equation. They figure that if they put a show on They're going to give it to you and you can watch it as you want to watch it, as opposed to waiting every week for the next episode, which is you know, it works for some series, it doesn't work for some. And the danger, of course, when you produce as much as Netflix does, is that even a really good show can sometimes get lost in the wash if it drops all at once. It's like you're only writing about it, only talking about it on the time that it premieres, and then it's really up to you whether you can actually find the series if you know, two days later, four more series premiere. So it's a lot. The world of streaming is still a work in progress in many ways, but in this particulicular case, this show broke out for HBO Max and it doesn't air on regular HBO. You have to you have to be streaming to watch it or watch it online. But it has been a real success for HBO. I think nobody saw this one coming.
Speaker 4: I was talk about Tuesday Night Netflix. They got some comedy going on there, right they do.
Speaker 5: Ricky Gervais, one of their more popular personalities is his fourth stand up special. He's also created several series for them, one in particular Afterlife as one of the really good series that rich Ricky Gervais did. Of course, Ricky Gervaise became famous for starring and and creating the original British version of the Office, which of course then became a huge hit for NBC with Steve Carell. But uh, but Ricky Gervaise very bold, very remember him when we used to host the Cold Globes. Yeah, never really, never really shies from controversy. But in this stand up special that drops on Tuesday on Netflix, it's called Mortality, and he's going to be confronting mortality and death and all kinds of other funny things. It'll be a little bit dark, but he says it's his most honest comedy special that if you're a fan of your bage, you're gonn want to check that out. That's on Tuesday on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Hey, when I was a kid, mom and dad went out for New Year's Eve. The rest of us got to stay home with Grandma and order a pizza and watch Dick Clark's rocking New Year's Eve. And it's that time of year again coming up next week. Tell me about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, definitely, this is the one that most people were going to be watching. If you're staying home to watch TV, you're probably got it on ABC for what they still call Dick Clark's New York's New Year's Rock and Eve, even though now it's hosted by Ryan Seacrest, who's picked up the banner for quite a few years now. But it's always like, who are they going to do to bring in the New year? Who's when the ball drops on Times Square? Who's going to be singing this year? That honor goes to Diana Ross. So they have found a real living legend diva. You know, we just had Share on Saturday Night Live. But now we're going to get Diana Ross in Times Square doing the doing the ball drops, So that's going to be a big deal. But they've expanded the focus of this New Year's Rock and Eve last few years, so it's not just New York they're doing this stuff. You're also going to get segments from Chicago and Las Vegas and Puerto Rico. You're even going to get a bit from Kansas City. Chaperone's going to be singing from Kansas City, Post Malone from Nashville. But you've got all these different cities that'll be doing the ball drop. So that's a big deal. That is always going to be the number one. But if you don't want to watch ABC, there's other ways to watch the New Year's happening on television. CBS stays in Nashville for five hours from like ten o'clock until you know, the wee hours. There's a two hour toast what they call a Toast to twenty twenty five on NBC. We're just hosted by Today personalities Jenna Bush and Hoda Kotby, and that's more of sort of an NBC centric I think, not so much entertainment on that one. CNN, of course, as we have for many years now, Andy Cohen from Bravo teams up with Anderson Cooper to sort of get a little toasty as they get into the new year. They do that, yeah, and then they do that in New York and then do reports across the globe. So you'll see the way that all these other work those countries are going to be bringing in the year. So CNN has the wide focus, but I think most people will be watching the entertainers on ABC that that is the one that has, like you said, it is it is the tradition that when I was a kid, it was Guy Lombardo and it was very, very sedate. But now ever since Dick Clark, Dick Clark did it, it'll be a way to run to welcome in twenty twenty six, which can't get here soon enough.
Speaker 4: If you ask me, Oh my goodness, Guy Lombardo, you do there's grandma. I have my grandma watching that one. We wanted to watch, Dick Clark. Do they do you know, they do the one for the East Coast, do they repeat it in the other time zones or do they actually do some of those portions live again after.
Speaker 5: They they stay on pretty LATEV shows that there didn't be like a one o'clock you know, our time would be there, so an after show, or they might do some repeat segments. But the way the idea though, of course, is that this stuff is going to be continuing to air an other time zone, that even maybe even Hawaii gets to see some of this even as they're welcoming the new year. Who knows. But yeah, but the TV is one way of bringing in the new year, and yeah, it's coming, like it or not?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: And I got to put you on the spot here to wrap things up, this link to your top ten shows of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Our listeners can get that right yeah.
Speaker 5: On tv insider dot com, which is our website, you can see what I chose as my top ten shows. If you want to quick run down for a second, I will tell you that Apple TV did very well. I had three shows from Apple on their severance, Pluribus and The Studio, which won the Emmy for Best Comedy, really great Hollywood satire. But my number one show is The Pit and good News about Fans of The Pit, which air on HBO Max. Hospital drama that brought Noah Wyley back to the er. He won an Emmy. The show won the Emmy for Best Drama. A terrific ensemble show that set every season is set in one day, one shift. Every hour is one hour episode, gripping, emotionally wrenching, everything you want in a hospital drama and wonderful cast in this show. Season two is coming on the Horizon on one week from January first, which is January eighth. They'll begin airing episodes weekly, fifteen episodes. This one kind of breaks the streaming rules. This one feels more like a regular network series on when they can push a little bit further. It's a great show.
Speaker 4: And is it about the hospital or the emergency room or the entire hospital?
Speaker 5: What is it? It is an ER show. Okay, the pit is the sort of the it's set in Pittsburgh, and that is sort of the jokey name for anything where nothing is a joke in the er. But it is basically an ER show. It kind of reinvents Er in some ways when you think about what a huge hit that was for NBC back in the day, made Know a wiliest star, and now he and several people who are producing the show also are veterans from the regular Er series. But I think they've taken it to a new level with the intensity of your following some of these cases hour after hour in this one day, So it doesn't have that sort of everything wraps up in one hour. It just sort of escalates since you follow some of these cases and some of these people because they come into the er and then you know, you have to like let things play out, and some of them are quite emotional. It's a really great series, but also just the cast is so good. These young interns and now a new bunch of medical students, because we've jumped forward ten months from the last season and it's on the fourth of July, so a lot's happened on the fourth of July. So that's the idea of the second season of The Pit. It will probably be on my list of top ten shows for next year too, we'll see.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna have to watch that one because I need a new show. Matt Rash, how do we connect with you?
Speaker 5: Well? TV Guide magazine and then daily on TV insider dot com.
Speaker 3: Thanks Matt, we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 5: Have a great new year, you too, talk to you then.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, Chuck Ingram's in here at a twenty working on the roads of Cincinna. What are you seeing? I am seeing some pretty light traffic. Do they probably next week too? I would think so sure.
Speaker 6: When you're gonna put the holidays on a Thursday, there's not a whole lot of people that want to work on a Friday, But you and I are here.
Speaker 4: That's well, yeah, there's three people here. You mean Sandy in the newsroom. Oh we got Dana. Oh no, don't forget yeah, heaven forbid? How could you forget Dane? I couldn't forget him. No, But that's good light traffic next week or so. That sounds good to me. From the you see Health traffic center.
Speaker 6: You see Health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more had you see health dot com. The potential for troubles out there. That's with some fog at the airport two seventy five than some pretty thick fog on seventy four through Indiana, But so far I'm not seeing any troubles because of it. Traffic volume very late on southbound seventy one through Kenwood. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW. Some fog out there.
Speaker 4: The ninth First Warning Weather Forecast Center says it's gonna be mostly cloudy today. All that fog out there, it's gonna break away and turn into scattered rain. High today sixty four forty three for an all night low and tomorrow mostly cloudy, comfortable high fifty five.
Speaker 3: Check it out.
Speaker 4: Sunday Bengals Cardinals kickoff sixty degrees. By the end of the game, should be in the mid sixties with some light rain. Fifty one around the tri State at your severe weather station, news radio seven hundred w WELW coach Zach Taylor joins me.
Speaker 7: Next, money Money time.
Speaker 1: To water your money bush with sprinkles of knowledge. This is the Bloomberg moneyment. It's on seven hundred WLW. This is a Bloomberg money minute. Did you do some last minute holiday shopping in person? And notice some pretty crowded stores because Telsey Advisory Group says the weekend before Christmas was packed this year compared to earlier in the month in some metros. The analyst there I also say sweaters appear to be among this year's popular gifts. If you got some gold jewelry as a holiday present, it could be worth more already than when you got at Gold and Silver this morning hitting new record all time highs as the medals rally gains more momentum. As for Wall Street Trading, doll this morning could come under some early pressure. And how'd you like to smell like people think?
Speaker 2: Characters in Bridgerton might Dove today unveiling new limited edition Dove x Bridgerton collection with Target inspired by the coming season four of the Netflix series, including Body Wash, Body Scrub, body, missed, handwash, deodorant in beauty bar, incense like Moonlit, Masquerade, Whispering, Wistaria, Raspberry, Rendezvous, and Love and Meadows Denise Peligritty Bloomberg Radio.
Speaker 4: Seven hundred WLWN, Cincinnati, Steve Hawkins. In this morning, I thought we would go out to the Strong National Museum of Play and talk to one of their curators, Merrik Stoley with us.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 7: Hi, thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: If I understand.
Speaker 4: Correctly, you guys are in charge of the National Toy Hall of Fame, and every year at this time you induct different toys and or board games and things like that.
Speaker 7: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 3: What did you induct this year?
Speaker 8: So this year we inducted two board games, so those were Battleship and Trivial Pursuit, and then one toy Slime though I guess toy is a broader label, but yes.
Speaker 4: So how do how do you how'd you get down to those three? Did you start off with more toys and games and weed it down?
Speaker 7: Yes, we start with many more.
Speaker 8: So there's a public submission period, so we have a form on our website. We received more than twenty one hundred nominations this year, and those were for three hundred and eleven different toys.
Speaker 7: So from there we narrow that down to twelve.
Speaker 8: We have a committee of toy historians and experts from the industry who narrow it down to twelve finalists and then we vote on those with them to determine the three inductees.
Speaker 4: And so there's is it three every year or can it be more getting than inducted?
Speaker 8: I believe there have been one or two years where we've done four, but it is typically three.
Speaker 4: He and what other toys or things are in the Toy Hall of Fame?
Speaker 8: Oh, well, there are many things, a lot of things you might expect. So in terms of like board games, of course, we have Monopoly, the Game of Life, but also things like Barbie, of course is in there, and more unconventional toys, but things that I.
Speaker 7: Think are widely played with. We inducted sand within the last five years or so. Yes, that was a big one.
Speaker 8: There was some controversy in the early two thousands, I believe when we inducted the stick.
Speaker 7: Things like the cardboard box.
Speaker 8: These very imaginative sort of toys that are they're very ubiquitous, but they're not necessarily what we think of as toys.
Speaker 3: Is slinky in there, That's a good question.
Speaker 7: I believe slinky is, but I'm not totally.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: I believe playdough was invented here in Cincinnati. I get playto in the Strong National Museum of Play. Where are you guys located.
Speaker 7: We are located in Rochester, New York.
Speaker 3: And it is a It is a museum.
Speaker 4: We can walk in and see everything hanging on the walls and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, we are one of the largest history museums in the country. We have many exhibits on all sorts of things, from.
Speaker 7: Toys to video games.
Speaker 8: You know, we focus on interactive sort of exhibits as well, so a lot of things you can play with, you can touch, but of course see lots of antique toys and learn a lot of history as well.
Speaker 4: That's excellent. Battleship, trivial Pursuit, and Slime. I like slime. All inducted into the Toy Hall of Fame, the National Toy Hall of Fame. Merrek Slowly one of the curators there. Thanks so much for your time this morning. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: All right, it's coming up at eight forty five, Chuck, before we do traffic.
Speaker 3: I was just wondering, have you played Battleship recently?
Speaker 6: Not recently, but I was kind of surprised that it wasn't already in the I was gonna say I loved battles I remember Light Bright. Oh yeah, Oh I loved light Bright. Light Bright was special. Slime isn't you've stepped on one of those pegs. It's like a lego or something. Yeah, exactly what else is that? I was just looking them up here? Transformers were inducted last year, my little pony last year.
Speaker 3: The top.
Speaker 4: Two years ago baseball cards were inducted. Is that a toy?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I guess to some because I probably lost an awful lot of money and rookie cards and bike spokes my kids.
Speaker 4: My kids over the over things, having holiday played risk the whole week. Oh yeah, remember that one absolutely? And Clue is big at my house. Clue, okay, Battleship. What else I'm looking at here? The rubber duck, Yeah, thank you, Ernie. The American girl dolls were in there too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had kids go through that face. Did you do the Atari? Twenty six hundred games sell. Absolutely that was you. Yeah, all right, there you go. Gotta play some pong every now and then.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine they inducted the ball into six Toy Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Oh and a blanket? Really? What well, dollhouse? You can make a pretty good fort. I get this one. Hot wheels man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and the Star Wars action figures. I think most of those were here, made here in town. I think so at Kenner, Nintendo Game Boy did you do that one?
Speaker 3: Hmm? Chess? I was in the seventh grade chess club.
Speaker 4: Oh you were, Yeah, I had no dates, not even that, not even in seventh grade.
Speaker 3: Scrabble Did you play that? Not for very long? Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I could have sworn cat started.
Speaker 5: With a k.
Speaker 3: The Game of Life inducted into the Toy Hall.
Speaker 6: You have those little blue and yellow or pink pegs, depending on whether.
Speaker 4: You had a boy or a girl. I could see you out in the garage with your big wheel. Yep, those were actually it had to be a very big wheel for me. There you go, uh, Rochester the Strong National Museum of Toys of Play. So that's pretty good there. Battleship Slime and something else was in there. This year well slot remember slim, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm reminding you about your story.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much. Light on the roads, I take it very much. So this is from the U SEE Health Traffic Center. At you see Health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. Sethbound seventy five a good example. Easily under twenty minutes from Union Center through downtown with no delay on Lockman. A little bit of fog in some spots may slow things down for just a moment or two. The further east you go, the things get a little bit brighter. It's west in seventy four where you're gonna run into some of that thick fog. Chuck Ingram News Radio seven hundred WLW. Yeah, watch out for that fog.
Speaker 4: It's gonna burn off, gonna be mostly cloudy, some scattered rain today, high sixty four, so they say at the nine first winning Weather Forecast Center forty three for an all night low and tomorrow comfortable fifty five and Sunday Bengals and Cardinals, it's gonna be in the fifties for your tailgating sixties at kickoff at one o'clock a high on Sunday sixty seven. It's still fifty one around the tri State at your severe weather station news Radio seven hundred WLW. Beard Dave joins me nixt just about a fifty four, seven hundred WLW. Steve Hawkins in for Tom Brennaman beer. Dave here with this, Beard Dave, how are you.
Speaker 5: Poppy? Boxing Day?
Speaker 3: There you go? It is Boxing Day, isn't it? There you go? Jay, have good Christmas?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, glad to glad to look forward to the new year.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we got a lot to go over. So let's start covering this. Some kudos going out to two of the newest breweries in our region received some well deserved alcolades here right.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So Hearth which opened this year in Harrison in South Ridge, which opened in Wilmington, both got really nice write ups in one of the one of the online beer portals that really basically ranked the twenty six best breweries that opened this year, and we were lucky enough to have two of them in our region, which was really cool.
Speaker 4: And the other one is that you get Hearth brewin Harrison, South Ridge Brewing Wilmington. And these were recognized by their colleagues in the industry, right.
Speaker 9: Correct, Yeah, these weren't rated by just you know, your average show or an online poll there. These are actually people in the industry that show Diseases is some of the best new berries.
Speaker 4: All right, maybe I try to get to get around try these over the holidays. Here do the next thing on our list here, beer Dave is This Washington Courthouse is now the new home of Scotty twenty two brew.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: They were in Green Greenfield, Ohio, and now they've moved to Washington Courthouse to downtown and they just opened last Friday.
Speaker 3: That's good. Have you been there yet at all?
Speaker 9: No, I have to make my way up seventy one to Washington Courthouse to check them out.
Speaker 4: All right, Esoteric this Saturday night, Now, this is interesting hosting all women stand up comedy night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and for keen Bucks. You get in and chance to try some great Esoteric beers and have some women entertain you behind the mic.
Speaker 4: I like Kate Mark Elliott. Sister lou is going to be there seven o'clock. And that's on the twenty seventh Saturday night. Also, as we get through the weekend into next week. It's coming up to New Year's. A lot of places are hosting some New Year's party. Tell me about start with Little Miami.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so they're recommending that you come by and enjoy Pseudo Nano, which is a pretty good cover band. They do a lot of stuff like Chris Dableton, Weezer and a few others Radiohead and that. So that'd be a nice way to go bring in the New Year over at Little Miami and.
Speaker 4: One am I drinking at Little Miami. What are you going to suggest for New Year's Eve?
Speaker 3: Anything? Any favorites or at all?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: Really, anything Jim makes It's always good. You can't go wrong. The Earth Cookie is always a fun one.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Gilligans is that next? They're hosting twenty twenty six Midnight in Dublin.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so if you don't want to stay up till midnight, you can celebrate New Year's and we'll do a Dublin ball drop at seven pm. Or if you're up for it, they're also going to do one which is based with the New York time at midnight, so you can make your choice there and if you don't celebrate too much. You can come back the next day and they're going to have a brunch and if you do both events, you get twenty percent off of your brunch.
Speaker 4: I like that midnight in Dublin. That's what I'll have to do. I'll have to do the seven o'clock one. At Gilligan's Opera House. They got a keg tapping going on Wednesday night to thirty first at six o'clock.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so you know, just toys in with their normal keg tapping for the month and they're doing their Schwarz beer and that'll start at six o'clock. Then if you can hang around, you're welcome to stint till midnight and ring in the new Year. And I recommend you try their German style meat loaf.
Speaker 3: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: New Year's Great Beer at West six Street, the Covington House Offborough House.
Speaker 9: They say that right, Yeah, this is the West sixth Bruce Company down there in Covington, right across from Other God's Church.
Speaker 4: Got it all right, They've got the party single party passes for twelve bucks, included a couple of draft picks, bundle of six passes.
Speaker 3: So there you go, West six Street, Covington, house going on for New Year's Eve?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: What is going on at Ryan Guys on New Year's Eve?
Speaker 9: So this year their theme is Starfall, which is modeled after the novel Court Court of Thorn and Roses, which is tied in with the Starfall theme here that they.
Speaker 5: Have going on. So something I'm not aware.
Speaker 9: Of, but that's that's what they chose this year for their their New Year's Eve celebration.
Speaker 4: Okay, and a couple more, Braxton hosted a New Year's Eve party at their Factory fifty two location.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's their new one up there in Norwood. If you haven't any chance to get there, that might be a good way to check out their new location. And then and then fifty West is doing an early ball drop as well. Since they've got so many things themed around the kids in that they thought it'd be a good idea to do a seven pm ball drop over there so you could show up do some stuff with the kids.
Speaker 5: Good over there on Wooster Pike.
Speaker 9: And then they're also recommending that as dry January rolls around to check out their sunflower thhc Seltzer got it?
Speaker 3: Where are you going to be drinking some beer this weekend? Or New Year's Eve.
Speaker 9: I think New Year's East sounds like it'd be fun over a little Miami sounds good.
Speaker 4: Hey, beer Dave, have a great weekend, have a great New Year. We'll talk to you next Friday morning.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Hoppy new beer, Hoppy new beer. I love that, thanks so much.
Speaker 4: It's coming up on nine o'clock here on the home of the best Bengals coverage, Mike al Is next on news radio seven hundred WLW.