Speaker 1: It's a day ride in the morning show on katiewb Guys, I had to do something for the first time this morning this season. Who turned my seat warmers on? I was like, drove into work.
Speaker 2: Wow, bougie, I almost got a seat warmer over here.
Speaker 3: Right, you don't find No.
Speaker 4: I thought about it when I got my car, but I was like, you know what, let me just go get the basic because I mean I just drive it really to hear and home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you should do more things in your life. Pretty much me too.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I did get the pretty basic version of my Mazda. But I was I have heard from other people who have the wheel.
Speaker 5: Warmers that it's great and like a game changer.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I feel like I would prefer that because my hands are always really cold.
Speaker 3: Sometimes that might be more like useful than the seat warmers.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, like five thousand percent. I feel like so I was going to ask you guys, what you prefer, but now this is awkward because I just do what.
Speaker 2: Is between my thighs to keep them warm as much with your knees. No, I mean I have one hand in and then I'm driving and then I switch.
Speaker 3: Hands hold on don't not go and drive it with the knee. Now.
Speaker 4: I think I learned how to drive my knee before I learned how to drive with two hands.
Speaker 5: That's concerning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a bowl of cereal in one hand and.
Speaker 1: Those all right. Well, Bailey has a lot of hinge adventures. We talked about it a little bit yesterday, but she was texting me over the weekend about seeing certain people on hinge. So we're like a fun, quick little thing of did Bailey see it on hinge?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: This is for you because you don't know a lot of these, Okay, because I was telling Jenny because she needs to be brought into my healthscape.
Speaker 3: So I'm guessing.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're guessing if I saw this on hinge or not? Okay, all right? Did I see a TikTok famous cardiologist with six hundred thousand followers?
Speaker 3: Yes, that sounds very believable.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: He lives in Bemidgie though, so so much for that guy.
Speaker 5: He was cute. He was cute.
Speaker 2: But it's a weird thing on hinge when you match with somebody and you go to send them a message, there's like a secret note. Sometime it's like do you want to read this secret note. And I'm like, okay, what's the secret note?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 2: And then his secret note says, by the way, I live in Bamidgi, but sometimes I'm in Minneapolis, and like, why do you have your location set to Minneapolis?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 5: That's so far away too, right, So I'm like unmatched.
Speaker 2: I'm not driving three hours to see you, okay, vont Did I see it on Hinge? A CEO of a fortune five hundred company here in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: I'm also gonna say, yes, you did see that.
Speaker 5: No I did not. That would be great, though, I would be set for life.
Speaker 3: Fortune five hundreds of just companies that make five hundred thousand a year, right, they're just like I think.
Speaker 2: They're just like rich kind of comes away more than way more than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now they're making like million billion.
Speaker 2: I can imagine the CEOs though, are probably out of my age range.
Speaker 3: It should hire me.
Speaker 2: Okay, did I see it on Hinge? A locally famous rap artist married.
Speaker 3: Locally famous? That sounds that sounds credible. Yes, you did see this on him?
Speaker 5: Yes I did.
Speaker 2: Yes, you did see a locally famous rap artist who is married Name them Nope, Okay, von did I see it on Hinge? A middle school teacher slash fantasy novelist fantasy novel.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm gonna say yes. That sounds like a good side gig for a teacher.
Speaker 5: Yes I did, Yes, I did. He's written thirteen fantasy novels.
Speaker 3: Like and they're released in stores yeah, or is it like uh no, they're best stores.
Speaker 2: But his entire instagram is just h like art from his fantasy novels. Honestly, it was a little cringey, so I he's just kind of like sitting there.
Speaker 5: Okay, did I see it on Hinge?
Speaker 2: A lawyer of a high profile Minnesota crime case.
Speaker 3: A lawyer? Yes, yes, you did see it? No, No I didn't. No, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Okay, did I see it on Hinge?
Speaker 2: I live in Wisconsin but come to the city to look for houses every weekend.
Speaker 5: Did I see that on Hinge?
Speaker 3: Some guy said that, Yep, I live in Wisconsin, but yeah, he probably did.
Speaker 5: Yes he did, Yes he did. That's again one of the secrets noes. Does that mean that he's trying to buy a house.
Speaker 2: Or trying to buy a house here but is unsuccessful?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, A married, finalist from the Last Comic Standing.
Speaker 3: Let's end it on a good one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say I did not see this on Hinge.
Speaker 5: No, I did see this one married. He is married?
Speaker 2: Well, he on his profile says finalists from Last Comic Standing. And so I was like, okay, easy, look up your name, look up Last Comic Standing because they only have their first names on Hinge.
Speaker 5: Easy boom, there he is married.
Speaker 1: I say, he's like in an open relationship.
Speaker 5: No, it didn't.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, well, anyway, if your husband's on was on Last Comic Standing, maybe find out have you guys seen and I don't know if it's a real thing, but I've been seeing it on TikTok lately. It's called like Cheaters Busted or some kind of app oh, where you can find out if they're your partner has a dating profile somehow.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I think maybe I don't know because.
Speaker 5: I see all these Maybe it's not real.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm getting bamboozled by Yeah, but it'll be like the they'll have the profile on the TV and be like honey, come quick.
Speaker 5: Like look what's on the TV.
Speaker 1: And then it'll be like their Tinder profile, like, so, do you want to explain this.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I mean, maybe some of these ladies need to come and get your man because he's one.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fun. It's always fun. Hear and everything Bailey does unhinge.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like a game. At this point, I'm sitting on five unanswered messages from different men, so I feel.
Speaker 5: Like they matched with me.
Speaker 2: And then they were like, m never mind, Yeah, but a roster.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to build it a roster of leaving me on red.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, coming up next, we're going to get into a little you can't make this stuff up? And there is something if you've ever been curious when you produce things in the toilet what it means, well, there's a new way to find out and your results and whether or not you're healthy. I don't think any of you are going to want to do this though, great, I'll tell you next time. You can't make this stuff up, Well, let me tell you something AI is not too in this job. Kohler recently debuted a new toilet camera that watches you go no, then uses an algorithm to analyze the results and track your health.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Hit me out. Though it's not the worst idea in.
Speaker 5: The world I agree on.
Speaker 4: It's okay, you know, it's saving you a trip from the doctor to the doctor's office.
Speaker 2: AI is gonna watch me, though, and then it's gonna like publish that video somewhere and to make fun of me somehow.
Speaker 1: Watch It's not AI though, Oh, I mean a no. It's saying like, AI is.
Speaker 5: Not taking this job.
Speaker 3: And let's be real.
Speaker 5: Oh, I see, because it's a crappy job.
Speaker 3: Technology has seen as do worse. We've taken nudes and sent them before. I mean, come on, guys, let's be real.
Speaker 1: So this system is called the Dakota, a play on the word decode.
Speaker 5: It costs six hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars and it fits on the side of most toilet bowls and uses optical sensors to scan your waist. Then it spits out stats on your phone. Apparently you have to sign in with it. You use a fingerprint scanner so it knows who's waste. It's scanny, and it can tell you whether you're dehydrated, what percentage your.
Speaker 5: Sessions are regular each week? Oh, go zero for me.
Speaker 1: It also looks for signs of any blood little gosh.
Speaker 5: Sorry, if you're having breakfast. But they don't.
Speaker 1: But they say, don't worry, there's no chance of your feces showing up on camera. Quote Dakota's sensors see down into your toilet and nowhere else. Oh sorry, they don't see. Sorry, they don't see like your lady business or your mail business.
Speaker 5: You're okay.
Speaker 2: Well that makes me feel a little bit better, even though I still think it's gross and I would never do it.
Speaker 5: But at least it's not point it up. That's what I thought it was. Yeah, pointed up. No, it's going town.
Speaker 1: And on top of the six hundred dollars you have to buy to get this, it's like a peloton, you still have to pay a subscription fee. No, No, seventy dollars a year if it's just you, one hundred and thirty for the family plan.
Speaker 4: So crazy how technology will find It's like Amazon Prime. I pay for Amazon Prime, right, I pay for almost all the streaming services. Why when I go on Prime Video do I still have to pay to watch movies? It's like three seventy five to rent, like ten dollars to buy. I'm like, bro, what am I paying for the subscription for?
Speaker 5: This is for health? Though, this is a this is a poop scanner.
Speaker 1: You still get access to like a lot of certain things on Amazon. They just they just don't have the rights to everything, so they have to make money somehow in order to be able to air it.
Speaker 4: Crazy to me, it's misleading Netflix. I don't have to pay for anything. If I pay for it, I pay for it.
Speaker 5: That's true, that's fairing air. Does this thing track your farts as well?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Billy? Are you constantly farting on the toilet? I mean every once in a while. Really, that's the place I can go. I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have that information, but Billy, I'll try to do a deep thing research projects.
Speaker 1: So if Thanksgiving is your favorite time of the year, I want to warn you that there is.
Speaker 5: A turkey shortage.
Speaker 3: Oh not.
Speaker 1: According to the American Farm Bureau Federation, America's turkey flop flock has decreased the smallest size in forty years, and I guess it's due to another resurgence in bird flu. Cases also reduced production. But turkey prices are about forty percent higher than they were just last year, and there aren't any signs that it will ease up over the next five weeks before we hit Thanksgiving, which is crazy that Thanksgivings out close, but apparently, yeah, it's gonna be a little bit more pricey for your turkeys. I guess look out for turkeys starting now, always first you can. I will never forget. I had a friend to a friends giving once we were young. We were like mid twenties, you know, never hosted a friends giving before.
Speaker 5: And he went.
Speaker 1: Out one night, but he was hosting the friends giving the next day. He left the turkey in the sink all night while he was out, with just the water running over it.
Speaker 5: To thow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was completely frozen. And he was like, oh, I was and fully prepared for this, because you have to start cooking a turkey pretty early.
Speaker 3: Right in two days before you start marinating it instead if you want it to be good, and then you throw it in. So yeah, six o'clock in the morning. Maybe he just.
Speaker 5: Risked basically flooding his apartment just.
Speaker 2: By letting the water just run and he left I think leaving a candle running.
Speaker 5: I know, geez.
Speaker 3: I think it's a.
Speaker 4: Gene to be able to cook a Thanksgiving dinner, like I think that's something that you don't have naturally.
Speaker 3: It has to get passed down to you.
Speaker 5: You know, you can learn it.
Speaker 1: It's just that, like I haven't chosen to learn that skill quite yet.
Speaker 5: So you have other skills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I make a delightful apple pie and that's my contribution to.
Speaker 5: Thanks craft cocktail contributed. Oh yeah, yeah, that's one thing. Handles the liquor. But what do you bring the Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: The paper plates? Baby, can't go wrong. I'll bring you the paper plates the silver aware with my Costco card. I bet you I'm the only one in the friend group with the Costco card. Yeah, shut out for me.
Speaker 1: You're still You're still pretty young that I would figure you don't contribute a food item quite yet.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 4: I mean I also don't have like like hello friends out here. I did it for was Giving once in college, but I hosted it, so like I everybody came to my place. I made like one or two things, but everybody was responsible for bringing something.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't listen, made a Thanksgiving dinner last.
Speaker 5: Year for ourselves. Yeah, not cook a turkey.
Speaker 4: No, this isn't much of a hot take. I think turkey's gross. It's just not my go to No.
Speaker 2: I agree, I prefer ham. That's so dry. I'm always trying to get my dad. I'm like, hey, you know, turkey is great, but what if we got our ham? And he's always like I bought an eight thousand pound turkey for four people.
Speaker 4: What we did last year was I think the big meat that we had was it's called bednin. It's roast pork and it's Puerto Rican, like a traditional perto Rican dish. That was the big meat that we had that we did. Like maca, cheese, potato, salad, yams.
Speaker 3: I don't know all the other regular.
Speaker 1: The other so nice. Love it all right, Well, go out and get your turkey? Is now today? Okay, coming up, we're gonna get into our singalong song. But that's where you come into play. We need you to give us a suggestion, and we do try to call you if we decide to go with your songs.
Speaker 5: So for random numbers, there is calling you at six thirty morning.
Speaker 1: Just no that that's probably us and not someone calling about your car insurance.
Speaker 5: So answer your phone.
Speaker 1: But Texas in and we're gonna choose a song. We might give you a call and get you on the radio to say what song it is? Six five six five one. I don't need you don't need that number. You need five three ninety two one. That's the number you need.
Speaker 5: We'll do that. Next. We have Justin on the phone this morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Justin, Hello, there you are there, just so you have a little bit of a unique song on this like dreary morning that we're experiencing.
Speaker 5: But you know what, it is a.
Speaker 1: Definite sing along song in my opinion. So Justin, what do you want to hear today?
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: Hear the song song by Cisco Wife for your wife.
Speaker 3: Did you say, yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, a little dedication this morning. I'd like to dedicate this song to my wife.
Speaker 1: This is the kind of relationship I want.
Speaker 5: I want the song song dedicated to me.
Speaker 3: This song goes out to my girl too.
Speaker 5: You can't steal his. I don't steal it. Why let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's get into a song song by Cisco sing a long song this morning, just.
Speaker 5: Brumers and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on Katie.
Speaker 1: Wb Billy's a little salty over here because I just told her. According to this article, this is the best time to buy tickets if you're traveling for Thanksgiving week as I am one of her flights, and what it's like half the price you paid, like that.
Speaker 2: Third of the price, but it's with a different airline and so now, and of course I didn't buy the like the the what is it, the like insurance or whatever on the ticket, so I could just like get rid of it whenever I want. So I paid like one hundred and seventy five dollars per ticket to fly from Memphis to Orlando, and Spirit has fifty dollars tickets.
Speaker 1: The good news is, I think it's a better bet the airline you went with it will all.
Speaker 5: Be on time. It would be good because.
Speaker 1: Chances are the other airlines not going to get you out of time and then you're going to be sitting in the airport with delays or something. But anyways, a travel report from Google found the best prices for Thanksgiving plane tickets, and they tend to be thirty five days before you want to travel aka now, so Thanksgiving thirty seven days off. But you're probably not looking to fly on the day itself because it does involve that. So the good news is you can still get a decent price up to twenty four days before you fly, So if you need to wait another week or two, you're probably fine, and then they'll probably skyrocket from there. But just so you know, if you've been putting off you have to travel for Thanksgiving, you've been putting it off, start looking at.
Speaker 5: Those flights this week because you doing the best time.
Speaker 1: Also, Billboard released the hot one hundred Halloween songs, so we'll get into just the top three here. This one I've never heard, and I don't really feel like it's very HALLOWEENI but it's called Frankenstein by Edgar Winter Group.
Speaker 5: One came in at number three.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm scared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought, I that's a funky sor. I love it.
Speaker 1: It's not really like given hell, you know, a number two you can probably guess would be Ghostbusters. I think has seen the list already, so I don't want to ask him, but be like, can you guess what number one is?
Speaker 5: Monster Mass?
Speaker 2: He did, it's not a.
Speaker 1: Couple other songs that are on the list. Is The Monster by Eminem featuring Rihanna. Okay, that's the other one. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell, Yeah, that's a good one too.
Speaker 5: Black Cat by Janet Jackson Devil Inside by in Excess.
Speaker 3: If Thriller not on that list, oh my gosh, I would.
Speaker 5: At least be in the You should have said it already usually it should be.
Speaker 1: No, I'm more I'm looking at the top fifteen and no, well thriller is not on this list for top fifteen.
Speaker 5: It might be in the top one hundred. But you're right, but the song was Yeah, I agree. I don't know nothing interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, the Kevin fetterline book is out today.
Speaker 5: I forgot you knew. It's available hard copy or kindle.
Speaker 2: So if you were itching to read the Kevin fetterline Book, We've been covering it quite a bit over the last week because he's been kind of doing, you know, a tell all on Britney Spears and their sons and everything that they went through. So if you want it, it is out to day. It's only twenty six dollars for the hard copy. Wow, what a steal. So I would tell you like everything that's in it. I feel like we've been talking a lot about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, he tells the story about walking in on Brittany making out with another girl. Yeah, I think he probably just he talks about what happened the day before their wedding who she was on the phone with, And if I was him, I would have called off the wedding right then and there.
Speaker 2: Probably, But well, he was marrying Britney Spears days Kevin feederline, and let's be honest, we know that that wasn't just pure love rist likely for that man. So she does have a yet to just deny any of his allegations.
Speaker 3: So this isn't a new movie. But I watched Hereditary last night for the first time. Yeah, if you haven't seen it, it's a very psychological thriller. It's a mind f if I'd ever seen one in my life before.
Speaker 5: I that's like one of the scariest scary movies.
Speaker 4: It's not scary, it's a mind f It's like it's literally not jump scary horror movie, blood guts gory. I think it trip you up because it's like, huh, and it requires a lot of thinking.
Speaker 2: Is that the one where like it's a there's a mother in it and she has this big, like long monologue and.
Speaker 3: She's a mom. There's a mom and her mom dies, but then her daughter dies and then there's like secrets in the family that unravel and it's like evil spirits and all that stuff.
Speaker 4: It's just a mind f movie. If you haven't seen it, it's on what I watch it on HBO Max.
Speaker 5: You're getting all spooky for spooky.
Speaker 1: Season, trying to baby the spookiest I can get into his hocus Pocus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty spooky, all right, that's pretty scary. I watch The Practical Magic last week, and that is also.
Speaker 5: Just a little spooky.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever seen that movie. Jenny, you would love it, I know, I think I probably you would love it. They all have such great hair in that one. Oh, I love that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, there's Dave's de Brachi Bay six been two injured, Himer and Lammer's Injury Law.
Speaker 5: We're gonna jump into a.
Speaker 1: Quick Monsters the Bat today. Yeah, you you over there, get that ladle out.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I do have a lada over here, by the way. Shout out to the kid that the fair that bought me that or like, what is this suspatulam anyway, bumster's the pot. Can we stop wearing a like coat vests they're just for fashion. They're not gonna keep you warm this winter like a puffer vest. I guess so, but it's just the vest. I see so many people and I'll call her out. My girlfriend a lista, where is one? And she's like, oh, it's cool last night we have to walk our dog. Av Oh, let me grab my vest. It's not doing anything for you.
Speaker 5: It's keeping your core warm.
Speaker 3: No, not really.
Speaker 5: I think it does do quite a bit.
Speaker 3: I disagree it's purely because you want to just look cute.
Speaker 2: No, because what I mean, I have a vest. I don't wear it a lot, but sometimes, like you go on a nice crisp fall walk and it's not.
Speaker 5: Cold enough to put on a coat, and you know.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like moving and shaking and walking, and so putting on the vest keeps your core warm. But then like once you're warm all over, then your arms are free.
Speaker 4: It's just added back or added a layers like weight to your body.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a puffer VI, yes, listen.
Speaker 1: I do agree to an extent that it probably isn't the best for like warmth. It is more for just fashion. But I like that fashion all right.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you.
Speaker 1: When I see a man in like a little puffer vest, I'm like ooh, because you can see them because you can still see their muscles and like whatever they're wearing underneath that, you know, it's not like this whole baggy coat puffer, it's just like really hits the chest area.
Speaker 4: It's giving like and I was this kid too, like I don't want to wear a full coat because it's ruinning my fit.
Speaker 3: So let me just throw this song exactly. And when you.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna age myself. You know, I'm gonna feel out old saying this. At some point you just cold, like put a coat on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like you get to maybe like high school age, and you realize it's not cute anymore warm.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think in high school I didn't put that fight up. But when I was a.
Speaker 1: Kid, oh absolutely, I was like, I'm not wearing this, especially on Halloween.
Speaker 5: You ruin your entire costume.
Speaker 4: At some point, you just like, give me a coat, give me a shirt, but that's what I have. A shirt, blew jacket, give me a hoodie. Man, this vest ain't doing jet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just be warm. I'm all about bundling up nowadays. I don't want to be cold.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not.
Speaker 2: I it's funny because you. You're like, I'm going to age my shelf here, but I'm going to age myself. I used to wear fleece vests. Oh your fashion, and like me and my sister would wear like a vest every single day and that was the fashion. And we had like a mint green vesting orange vest. Oh no, it was stupid, but it was, you know, two thousand and two. Yeah, so that's what you did back then.
Speaker 5: I feel you so ansored the pot today.
Speaker 4: With stop wearing those little puffer coat vests. They're not doing anything for you. Did I keep you one?
Speaker 1: Just fashion makes up making you look sexy? Okay, coming up, we do have your keyword for Sabrina Carpenter and get you out to La to see her end concert.
Speaker 5: And also we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna play a fun little game called the Rap Lyrics Game. Basically, Vont finds a bunch of little clips and Billy and I attempt to hear the hardest rappers of all time and basically navigate what the heck they're saying. That's next time The Dave Ryan in the Morning Show