Speaker 1: Listening to these show may cause offense, so gross irritation name in some cases divorce or you can thank us later for that last one. Welcome back to rovers Moaning Glory.
Speaker 2: Susy is coming up in a few minutes. What do you have on the way.
Speaker 3: I know Charlie said earlier that he's trying to be a little bit more healthy and he's walking, And I'm going to tell you what you can do. If you do three minutes of this every day, it's going to help cut your risk of thirteen different cancers. Plaus If you do like to drink and you're worried about having a fatty liver, what you should be eating in order to help cleanse your liver.
Speaker 2: I'll have those stories for you next. I never think about stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I see that, like, if you're under the age of thirty five, you're very concerned about your health and longevity and things like that.
Speaker 2: That's not something we ever thought about. When I say.
Speaker 5: People, now, yeah, okay, cause I was gonna say when I was under thirty five for now, but that once.
Speaker 4: Never, that's nothing that we didn't You never thought about that now as.
Speaker 2: You get older, No, yeah, yeah, yeah, but that everybody did.
Speaker 4: Everybody when they got older, they would always tell you.
Speaker 2: I worry about your health or your age, but nobody did.
Speaker 4: But now kids actually are concerned about their health, kids, young people, and they're not drinking as much alcohol or alcohol at all.
Speaker 3: How do you get a fatty liver? Like I always worry? Is my liver fatty?
Speaker 2: I think everything in me is fat?
Speaker 4: Actually everything in me is fat liver, my kidneys.
Speaker 2: Explain you have fatty? Explain? I'll bet I do. Do you think that you have a fatty liver? Is it? Oh? Is it for me? Just drinking alcohol? Drinking and overeating and type two diabetes? What's type two? Is that the bad?
Speaker 4: I think they're all bad. They're not good. Yeah, but we didn't think about that. Like when you were did you think that yourself, I should cut back on whatever, or I should exercise more, or I don't want to get microplastics or anything like that.
Speaker 2: You O, my god? What did I just say to you during the break?
Speaker 4: I tune you out during the break as I do on the Show'd you say?
Speaker 2: I said?
Speaker 3: You? Are you walking like you should be walking? Because you sit a lot when you get locked into a zone. Well, you can sit at a chair at your computer ten hours.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah usually, Oh yeah, I could sit there all all day, all night in a weird position to like, yes, like mine, but also like in a punch over with your feet up on the desk.
Speaker 2: It's not a track.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I do it completely naked too. Could you imagine being my wife coming down. It's just seeing your husband that looks like a giant naked, like like a shrimp, like a shrimp cocktail at the computer.
Speaker 2: Let the cats position again. I want to see this. Well, let's see here. Cat sits on the desk on his lap.
Speaker 3: So I would shit generally his chair like rocks back in his office.
Speaker 4: Okay, stretched up like that, like that like that?
Speaker 2: Can you use the mouse?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Screen sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gong on the chair, balls hanging over.
Speaker 2: I walk around the house naked all the time.
Speaker 4: I just thought about it the other day because right when you come down the steps from the bedroom, you're right there by the front door.
Speaker 2: And I've told you this before.
Speaker 4: The FedEx guy's seen me naked, and other people and I don't know. I just I like walking around the house naked, not that I not like.
Speaker 2: It, but you guys do that. Never never once.
Speaker 5: Unless I like my closer in the basement and I've clean clothes down there, I need to go get That's about the extent of my.
Speaker 2: Then do you scamper down there quickly? Or do you just walk? Do you saunter? It's not a good walk. It's kind of covering myself a little bit.
Speaker 5: My dog is a nosy, so you have to cover your parts or he might grab something.
Speaker 2: I just I don't worry. I just I do it all the time because I sleep naked.
Speaker 4: So you know, I get naked before I get into bed, and then sometimes I go, oh, I forgot to do whatever, And then you're walking around, you're naked.
Speaker 2: If you take a nap.
Speaker 4: I don't really nap too often during the day, but if you take a nap, I get naked, and then I get up and I'm naked. I walk around Saturday mornings, I'm naked. I come downstairs, I walk around. Sometimes I eat breakfast naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm naked a lot too, are you. Yeah, I mean I've eaten naked.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll just go down the stairs naked, walk past the windows.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the doors open, I just walk quickly. What's your door?
Speaker 6: My boyfriend's always yelling at me, somebody's gonna see you, Like, nah, that bush is covering what I Honestly, I don't care if somebody sees. I mean, I'm not trying. I'm not like one of those dudes like I can't wait to be seen naked. But I'm not like I'm not too concerned about it. I'm kind of far back from the street.
Speaker 4: It does concern me a little bit that every now and then my mother in law or sister in law, my wife yells at them because they will drop off food or or cake or pie or.
Speaker 2: Brownies or know.
Speaker 4: What they do is they'll they'll come and they'll leave it at the front door, and then they leave without even ringing the doorbell or anything because they know they'll get yelled at. And then they'll send a text message like at once they get back home two minutes later and they'll go.
Speaker 2: Just left something at your front door.
Speaker 4: So they'll do that occasionally, and I'm worried that I'm gonna walk You know that that would be quite the sight to behold. If I'm in front of the door to go downstairs and they're trying to put some food down and they get a get an eye full of this.
Speaker 2: My daughter has never seen me naked. What it's a little bit strong nothing.
Speaker 3: I would never want her to I would never want it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it does age? I mean I get it? Yeah, that age? You don't. Your daughter's what how old? Sixteen?
Speaker 4: You don't want her to be looking at your naked now? But when she was well, she she saw you naked.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't consider that she has no memory of that.
Speaker 2: But when was the last time she saw you naked?
Speaker 6: I don't walk around naked. How would she see me naked? Not even like panties or pageanta like. It's not naked. Naked is naked naked. She doesn't need to see boobs bush.
Speaker 4: So you're walking around with panties on there? No, I walk around the bron panties. Long do you to see that?
Speaker 2: That's just you don't remember seeing your mom? I saw it me and panties. I go, No, I've tried to get that out of my mind for years. Scrub my brain.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Once I saw my dad and that was traumatizing. I don't think I ever saw.
Speaker 2: I saw my grandpa naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, as a young kid, and I just remember because I didn't live with my dad or anything.
Speaker 2: I didn't know my dad at all, and I just I just, uh remember.
Speaker 4: The immediate thought was Jesus Christ, that thing's huge.
Speaker 5: Oh really, oh my god. Oh yeah, when you see an adult one when you're a kid, because kids dingling.
Speaker 4: Is like this big, it's like my it's straight out, it's no hangtime, it's just and then when you see an adult, you're like, oh my god, where do you even put that thing? But yeah, I mean I was young. I don't know how old I was four or something, five, I don't really remember.
Speaker 2: But I moan my daughter. I moan her from time to time.
Speaker 6: I wear tank tops a lot if I'm going to sleep, and sometimes they're very loose and you boob might fall out, and then she's like, mom, your boob is out, Like.
Speaker 2: Put that away. She'll come in my room. They just fall back side. Before that, you've walked around naked in front of your daughter.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll walk from like the bathroom to my room and I'll be like, hey, I'm nake. I'll give her a warning, you know, and maybe i'll cover up with my hand and go quick so she knows. But she doesn't, you know, I'm not trying to direct it. Oh yeah, if she come I know she's gonna come by and I moan her, she will be like, oh my god, put.
Speaker 2: It away, what are you doing. It does traumatize her in that way, but it's more fun. She doesn't walk around naked in front of you, does she? Oh no, oh no, no, but I do.
Speaker 6: I will knock, you know sometimes, and maybe she might be a little maybe she did come out of the shower, but she covers up with her hands too a little bit.
Speaker 2: And but I have seen her naked.
Speaker 6: I mean as an even as a older she's eighteen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Uh, here's somebody that says, uh, Stacy, when I was seven, I walked in on my mom giving a bej to my dad.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty six now.
Speaker 4: I've never forgotten this image.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of gross. You don't want to see that.
Speaker 6: I always wonder if my daughter remembers that when she was young, that she walked in on her dad and I.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, and like when you say young, how young? I don't know.
Speaker 6: This was like, at least for me ten years ago, I mean probably seven eight.
Speaker 2: That cheered into her brow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we and the excuse was we were wrestling. But we were having sex and we're like, oh, I had just gotten another shower. So he and we used to wrestle all the time. It was just a fun thing to do. So we were like, oh, mom, just got a shower.
Speaker 2: I was wrestling there. Yeah, that's it. And then what if? What if? Or if your daughter's like, oh I love the wrestle and she runs in there, it takes off her close. Now you do it? Greco's dial Oh man.
Speaker 4: DHUSI, are you ready for the hizzy? Yeah, here we go, kit is Hizzy. I'll rolls morning Glory.
Speaker 3: So, a record breaking deployment at sea is reportedly creating a mental health crisis aboard a US aircraft carrier.
Speaker 2: We have about five thousand sailors.
Speaker 3: And marines have been on board the USS Abraham Lincoln since November, partly because of the war with Iran, and family members say there have been multiple attempts by some sailors to jump over them my good. As of yesterday, the aircraft carrier had been at sea for two hundred and sixty four days straight, setting a new modern record. Last week, Navy leader Navy leadership reportedly met with some of the family members and assured them that sailors had access to mental health workers.
Speaker 2: The word of condition.
Speaker 4: You're still that doesn't help, You're still a ship. Yeah, give me all the mental health workers you want. But the fact of the matter is, I'm out in the middle of the ocean. I can't go anywhere. I'm going crazy. They were supposed to come home in May, right.
Speaker 3: And then the war, Yeah, and the Iran War. Well, word of conditions on board have been leaking out, including food having to be ration, toilet issues, and more of what's being called deplorable conditions.
Speaker 2: So there's been no official comment on that.
Speaker 3: My question is, yeah, can't they fly in and fly out?
Speaker 2: Why can't we get people off?
Speaker 4: I think if there's styles you said there's five thousand people on there, that's a lot of people that fly in and out of a ship. How are you going to fly five thousand people?
Speaker 2: Don't they have big cargo planes, not that lands on a ship.
Speaker 4: It's just so, I mean, they could dock somewhere, but not not in a place where they're trying to kill you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they do switch people out, I guess.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's a very that's a long it's a long time to be. That's when you're sitting there, you're going, Man, why'd I sign up for this? I thought I was just gonna do like a three month stint or whatever and then come back and stick around, and then go back for another three months, and then how you're in it?
Speaker 2: Oh that would what do you do all day? Do you think? I don't know, I would go crazy.
Speaker 4: Somebody sent me a text message about their old boss who was on a submarine for six months in the military, and one of the guys, uh you know that that like, well, this is the story she told. I don't know if this is true. Maybe it is that the guy was telling her that somebody was a you know those periscope things that goes up and down on a I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how they operate whatever.
Speaker 4: The guy got killed by it somehow, So they got a dead body on the submarine.
Speaker 2: They can't come up, they can't do anything.
Speaker 4: They had to put the guy in the freezer for uh for months.
Speaker 2: I forget. I don't know. I don't remember that anyway.
Speaker 7: Go on.
Speaker 3: Tomatoes may have a major health benefit. A recent study out of Italy suggests that eating tomatoes daily decreases fat build up in the liver. Researchers say one factories because raw tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called lysopin, which fights inflammation. The study involved about eighty people, all under the age of sixty five, most of whom were male, so the scientists involved say much larger and more inclusive.
Speaker 2: Studies need to be done.
Speaker 3: Fatty liver disease is caused by obesity, excessive alcohol intake, and diabetes.
Speaker 2: It's estimated that between eighty.
Speaker 3: And one hundred million Americans have the disease, which can cause scarring deliver and cirrhosis without weight loss and other lifestyle changes.
Speaker 2: They're just I love tomatoes. Just eat some tomatoes every day. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I these don't like vegetables.
Speaker 2: I honestly don't like vegetables.
Speaker 4: Rare, hard noscom mushrooms I'll eat.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's mushrooms are very healthy for you too.
Speaker 4: I mean mashed potatoes. I can take that. That's not bad, but it's not really. And if I do have any green beans, you gotta put a bunch of salt on that to make those edible.
Speaker 2: Asparagus the worst.
Speaker 6: Oh, I love brussels sprout, Russels frost so good.
Speaker 2: I can't even I've never even tasted one. Look at it. I look at it, and I go, that looks disgussied.
Speaker 5: That had the updated Brussels Sproutce you're thinking of Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 2: Growing up, They've changed, the game has changed.
Speaker 4: But at that point they're probably not good for you, right, what's the point of eating?
Speaker 2: Apparently they're really good.
Speaker 6: They're still ingesting it so goodesting?
Speaker 2: But what else is in there? Oils?
Speaker 6: And older I've gotten the more I like vegetables for some reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a place called Sweet Melissa's has by far the best Brussels sprouts ever.
Speaker 2: I will buy some and bring them in. You want to do that today?
Speaker 4: No, because I want to eat them. They'll just go out the waist you eat them, I don't know. I want them, not even Brussels sprouts. No, not even I'm not going to eat them. I'll be like you, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: That's something for you, all right? Another hell the story for you.
Speaker 3: Three minutes a vigorous activity may cut risk of.
Speaker 2: Thirteen different cancers. They say.
Speaker 3: If you can just jog up and down the nearest steps for three minutes.
Speaker 2: Rigorous, get your heart rate up.
Speaker 3: This will help keep you healthy.
Speaker 2: On the stairs for three minutes. Wants to do that? Come on with you?
Speaker 3: Even walking up and down? If you were to go during a break walk up and down steps? Yess it is you don't think steps?
Speaker 4: Would you run up and down your steps in your house for three minutes?
Speaker 5: It's you get t have to warm up to that. Three minutes is a lot of time to be running up and down the stairs. That's that's prety significant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say, if you don't walk around, and if you just are very just sit around a lot, that's going.
Speaker 2: To make you sick. That could not be healthy for you. All right, entertainment news for you.
Speaker 3: The show about Nothing has a home for the foreseeable future. Seinfeld has renewed it's licensing agreement with Netflix and will stay on the streamer for another five years.
Speaker 2: The legendary sitcom is also re upped its.
Speaker 3: Deal with Paramount, extending the studio's exclusive basic cable rights in the US for three years across Comedy Central, TV Land and other Paramount cable networks. Financial terms we're not disclosed. It's not going anywhere. And finally, NFL preseason football Tonight on the NFL Network we have the Stealers hosting the Packers and the forty nine ers hosting the Titans, so we're in it, in it to when it NFL is back.
Speaker 2: There you go. That's the shizzy on Rowers, Warn and Glory.
Speaker 9: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 2: Watch it and listen alive and get direct access to all the.
Speaker 9: Extra well, we get direct access to all the spicy picks in your camera roll. Just kidding, am I find out for yourself and down of the Rover Radio App today.
Speaker 4: Harry in Virginia, you're around Rovers morning, Glory, Good morning Harry.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Rover. I like you guys. Thank you. We like you too.
Speaker 10: I'm with you about the naked thing. I'm a bachelor, sixty nine year old gay guy and I'm naked all the time in my apart.
Speaker 2: I like you, Rover, It's normal. I thought it was normal.
Speaker 10: I don't know about the other people, lol.
Speaker 2: I look, I just it's like it's it's uh. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not like a nudist or anything, but I I just like not having clothes on that.
Speaker 2: That's maybe that's another.
Speaker 4: Reason why we keep the house so hot, because I have no clothes on most of the time, and I don't like to be cold anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, well you feel normal. Yeah, it just feels normal, doesn't it.
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Ai, I actually just uh, I actually just lost forty pounds.
Speaker 2: I'm actually going.
Speaker 10: With no shirt up on, no shirt on on my patio at the first and twenty years. So I'm feeling pretty good about my body.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, send a picture of it to Charlie at Rover radio dot com. He loves to see naked.
Speaker 2: It's the whole collection of him on his computer.
Speaker 4: All right, Harry, thank you. I appreciate it. Dougie, you love AI, don't you. I mean she's constantly Are you using chat GPT or.
Speaker 2: Are you just doing it in Google the AI overview? I don't.
Speaker 3: I use whatever's anywhere, but I am not I'm afraid to do what Charlie does.
Speaker 2: Pay the month. I think you do it as well, the monthly twenty box for chat GPT. Yeah, I think I would really benefit from it. Well, it tries harder, it's it's way better. Yeah, but it's just a lot of month. That's a lot per month. You just spent how much on a bracelet?
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifteen and fifteen dollars on a menopause bracelet. It's called what m K A l m K A l M And did you did you look at that?
Speaker 6: And A because I just oh no, I just googled it and uh, oh, don't tell.
Speaker 2: Me, don't don't want to hear it. I wanted to believe that it's you.
Speaker 4: Just want to see here what it says? Uh, here's my Google search. Does calm bracelet work? AI overview? No, there is no scientific proof that the calm bracelet or other static magnetic wellness jewelry can alter hormones, reduce stress, or treat menopause symptoms. Independent medical studies show that magnetic rice looks work no better than placebos for managing symptoms or pain. So can I return it? I would return it before it's even delivered. That might be the dumbest purchase you've ever made.
Speaker 2: It's already shipped. I wonder if I can return it.
Speaker 4: You must be whatever these symptoms of menopause are, you must be.
Speaker 3: No, you want to know what it was that got me? I'm again. I had it easy. I went through some walkie. I'm okay, Like it's not that big of a deal. Every night, I sleep with an ice pack under my pillow because I get hot at night, so and I don't sleep very well. So when I saw the ad that it was served to me for calm, that was one of the things was weight loss and sleep that that really worked for sleeping through the night. So that's all I'm trying to do, and weight loss.
Speaker 2: I need to lose weight.
Speaker 4: Kristen says, I just woke up and I'm currently in nothing but a fong. Normal, she said, is now, if you're gonna go that far, you're gonna be completely naked. And I'm not a woman. I don't know what you you know what, what's going on down there? Why not air it out? Don't you have to air that sucker out every now and then?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to sleep in a thong. I don't remove right away when I get home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something in between your butt cheeks doesn't so uncomfortable that just go completely naked, Kristin, And I think I think it's gonna be liberating for you.
Speaker 2: I don't like sleeping in anything now.
Speaker 4: I used to sleep in boxer briefs, but my my balls are getting too sweaty, and so now I just sleep completely naked.
Speaker 2: Marxist.
Speaker 4: Dougie's critical thinking skills have really crashed. Hence she just asked the caller if he is AI.
Speaker 2: He did, say ll he's just reading somebody. Okay, I noticed your nails, Dougie. They look nice.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm done yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm dead Burgundy school colors, back to school.
Speaker 4: Oh that's interesting. So your nail appointment was yesterday. You used your nail appointment as the excuse for the meeting that you missed at iHeart day before, yes.
Speaker 2: Right, and in october Fest meeting the day before. Such a liar? Is it? Such a liar? How much does that cost to get your nails done? Fifty bucks plus tip? What's the tip? What kind of tip you have to give? I give ten ten bucks? Is that standard? That's twenty percent crystal? Is that right? I give fifteen? Yeah? Because I love him him.
Speaker 4: It's a guy, no, the owner really Asiana.
Speaker 2: I love him straight married kids.
Speaker 10: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let me take a break.
Speaker 4: Our number is eight sixty six year rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eight three seven will be right back.
Speaker 1: Instill something you're afraid to admit that you.
Speaker 11: Welcome back to Rilver's Morning Glory.
Speaker 4: Stephanie sent me an email and she says that we were talking about sleeping Neke, and she says, I sleep in a MoMu every night.
Speaker 2: It goes on as.
Speaker 4: Soon as I get home from work, thirty one years old and married. The less clothes at home, the better. I don't disagree with that. What I may disagree with is the MoMu aspect of this. I'm just helping you out here. You're a married woman. Your husband may not be as honest as I am, may not be as straightforward.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like this MoMu.
Speaker 4: Is there such a thing as a sexy momo?
Speaker 2: No, but they're comfortable. Honestly.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things that Grandma gave me a couple and I was like, these are pretty nice, but you could get like a teddy negligee, like a little like one of those dresses that's a short dress. Still comfortable, but a little more sexy.
Speaker 4: Momus are old fat people, fat people clothes, old ladies, ladies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the curlers in their hair.
Speaker 4: You can't be thirty one and wearing a moomo unless this is some sort of what you consider a momo.
Speaker 2: Is some sort of hot thing. I I your husband doesn't like it. I'm just I'm just telling you, and that's the God's honest truth. I want to help your marriage out. You're thirty one.
Speaker 4: I want you to have a long lasting marriage and for you guys to be happy.
Speaker 2: Some moves just because I'm wondering what it like?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sometimes they have the snap button front? What do they do? There? Are you ordering some now? Yeah? That's that's an old exactly. No.
Speaker 6: See, what you got to do is wear this more often, and then once in a while you pull out that neglige and then he goes, oh, he forgot how spicy it can be. Because you don't want to give it to them all the time, he'll get used to it. You got to throw it out there every once in a while.
Speaker 2: I agree, ammo.
Speaker 4: Could it looks comfortable, but it's his not Your husband doesn't want to come home to MoMu wear Ever, you can't. You can't talk to the guys and be like, hey, it was your wife. She wears a MoMu.
Speaker 6: Well, if you remember, once I told you I started looking like a prisoner because I was wearing big gray comfort sweatpants and comfort came out with this oversized T shirt and I was wearing a tan T shirt with gray sweatpants, and.
Speaker 2: I looked like Kanye.
Speaker 6: He was like, you look just like all these prison shows we watched with the Women in prison, and I was starting.
Speaker 2: But he keeps the house very cold.
Speaker 6: So the colder it is, the more clothes I want to put on, the hotter it is.
Speaker 2: Then I'm going to start taking off some articles of clothing.
Speaker 5: I deal with that too. If I keep the sweatpants down, a disgusting robe comes up, so you have to keep seeing. So you guys thought I was stupid for keeping in my house so hot. My wife has very little clothes. Hun she's wearing short shorts and tank top all day.
Speaker 4: Randy in Beverly Hills, Florida, you're on roll this morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Randy, Good morning. Hey.
Speaker 12: So I think Jeffrey had manopause. Manipause the male version of menopause. And why do you think you need tote? Oh, he's having like a midlife crisis. He does want a new car.
Speaker 4: Yes, did you see how quickly his attitude changed when I talked about buying him a car? I mean this, Oh my god, he starts, he turns into the old Jeffrey, and now I feel like he's just playing me. I'll buy him a car and then he'll turn into the into the new Jeffrey, which is sour pus Jeffrey after about five days after he gets a new car. But maybe there is something to that. Maybe he's just getting. I think he's just getting.
Speaker 2: He needs a magnetic bracelet. Yeah, maybe I'll.
Speaker 3: Give him the gold one and I'll wear the silver hormonal bracelet, and then he will because because you.
Speaker 2: Got a two for one on your magnific Actually he'll become peppy.
Speaker 4: Were you thinking you're gonna wear two for one bracelets like one on each rist, just to like double up your effect.
Speaker 3: No, I actually bought it for a friend who's in perry menopause.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to hear any of this stuff, Okay, No, I just don't want to hear about women and Meause. Wait, your wife goes through it, she's not gonna go through it. No, No, you're.
Speaker 2: In for a long ride. My friend, she's gonna hate it, is gonna just gonna hysterectomy and just get it over with. No, don't do that. That's sent women too early menopause. What would I don't know any of it works.
Speaker 3: I'm because then people that have that they then go through all the fields thereafter.
Speaker 2: All Right, let me now, maybe I'm wrong about mumu's. Here is somebody.
Speaker 4: The real Mila Gorilla says, I love my wife's house dress easy access, and Chris says, I like the mumu.
Speaker 2: It gives easy access. Me one says, my girlfriend is.
Speaker 4: A mumu that's slightly see through and has an open back.
Speaker 8: The thing is hot. Maybe open back. Maybe maybe I'm a hospital gown row quote unquote girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Somebody show me.
Speaker 4: Somebody sent me a text message earlier when I was talking about how I used to sit in my bedroom and pretend to be on the radio. My mom thought I was nuts, And they said, maybe you didn't actually work in a mental hospital.
Speaker 2: Maybe you were in the mental hospital and your mother just told you. But you're working there.
Speaker 4: God, there's a guy. I've never heard of. This guy, I don't think. This guy goes to Walmart and he trives and he buys people groceries. His name is Damon Darling, and he posts this on Instagram or TikTok or wherever he posts this, and Walmart for whatever reason, I'm not sure why, they have kicked him out of Walmart nationwide. And now he the guy hasn't gotten it through his head that they've kicked him out, or he wants to make more videos and he keeps going into Walmart and they kicked him out again. Here's him getting kicked out of Walmart.
Speaker 13: Why ain't I I'm just buying people's groceries. You're a well Actually, the police officer said that isn't true.
Speaker 2: Though, that's not what the police have to say about it.
Speaker 13: And the store manager said, I could be in here. I just spoke to her. Do you know who I am?
Speaker 2: So here?
Speaker 13: It cuts to the store manager, Okay, you sure. I don't want no I don't want no trouble. I don't want no problem.
Speaker 4: But I don't think that the store manager has that authority. If you've been trespassed from every Walmart.
Speaker 2: No, you can't go.
Speaker 13: I say, can I buy people's groceries? But and she said, yeah, I'm just helping people. It's hard out here, but I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand. I just don't know where I'm gonna go. Walmart is where the people need me. Target don't need me. Man, they got money. I understand.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't leave. You want me to leave? I I went on trouble.
Speaker 13: Well, it's like it puts me in the spot because yeah, that's what it is on the corporate Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is that my serf? I've been served? Oh I thought you're gonna serve me.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, So he's been kicked out of every Walmart because he goes in there. I haven't watched any of these guys videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what does he do? I don't know.
Speaker 4: So I think Charlie pulls. You have some of these videos. You a nice cross section. I think there would go he is.
Speaker 2: So how often do you buy milk? Brother watches guy? Fine? How long will that last? Yeah? This is Oh you're on a food pantry. Huh this is going? So you're donating? Can I contribute? Sure? Yeah? Yeah? Whoa, he pulls out a stack of cash. There's a hundred. Are you serious?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, I want to because that's I do what you do.
Speaker 2: I help people too. And you're a middle man. So I mean you should write down your name so you get so they can send you and you get credit for this.
Speaker 13: Oh sure, I mean not you don't got a pen. It's okay, I don't need credit. I don't need it.
Speaker 4: It's basically they go back and forth, all right, and then here's another one.
Speaker 2: He tries to let's see, what does he do here? What's bad about him? Yeah, you don't need it. Oh I thought you were pool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of understand why Walmart doesn't want this dude in here.
Speaker 2: He's harashing. He's essentially harassing.
Speaker 5: Does and so he's posing as himself as this guy that just pays for people's groceries.
Speaker 2: No he's not.
Speaker 5: He goes in play all the because I grabbed a bunch of them. He goes and he kind of harasses some people who does just pay for the groceries, but like other people who's just bothering them, and then in the end will give them money so that I think he can clear his conscience conscience and go, oh, I'm just gonna Oh no, it's fine, I gave him. I paid for their groceries.
Speaker 4: Well, he also was doing it because he pays for the and it's a small price to pay for the amount of money that he's making out of the views of this. And I wonder if he like purposely like here, I just see the first frame of this video here, and I wonder he's kind of like wearing like this weird tank top. Is he purposely trying to look like he's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he doesn't ask this guy for a dollar and then the guys, Yeah, you'll see he kind of is purposely trying to look like a like a bomber or something. What people's reaction is going to be, this specifically is a target. So he goes, I mean, he just can't go to Walmart. You go to your crap somewhere else, all right here?
Speaker 2: You got a dollar? You got a dollar bill? He looks homeless. Do you have a dollar? What? What do you have? What are you talking about? Do you have a dollar?
Speaker 10: I don't want about it.
Speaker 2: I don't want man, there you take that chance on champ here you go, come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand now why Walmart is kicking the guy out.
Speaker 2: Is this worth No, he's doing no good. No, he's just trying.
Speaker 4: He's trying to he's making money on the back of Walmart and everybody else, and he's throwing a little bit of money out there.
Speaker 5: But go to the guy that he So then this guy goes to the security guard and goes this guy's harassing me, and he goes up and keeps bothering the guy.
Speaker 2: But then there's another video where he tries to get a guy.
Speaker 5: To buy him a bag of chips to play that which one said, I just play any of them. They're all annoying. I only have the other, only other one I have here is a cop stuff. Oh play that one?
Speaker 2: Not today? You don't thank you for your service? Deputy?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you're on the clock. Really, it's like bribery or something. Well, while I'm here, can you see if I got a warrant, you can't do that.
Speaker 13: Well, I guess I'll just enjoy a few more days of freedom while yeah, the coups get the hurt. I'll make some better choices. All right, I'm gonna flee the state, all right, I love you.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I don't like him. Then this one.
Speaker 4: I I don't want anybody coming up to me when I'm in a store.
Speaker 5: Please upgraded their seats. Why is the guy's groceries? Play that one? Because this is the guy's grocery. I feel like this is obnoxious here it's there. You would not like this if this happened to you, you know. So he drops chips the guys at the registered cashing out and he says, can you buy me these? Ship and eating all day?
Speaker 13: And it's only a couple of dollars, please, it's a couple of dollars. I'm only a dollar short. If you tell me a buck.
Speaker 2: How you get them? Let me help you back.
Speaker 13: I could earn a dollar by helping you bag.
Speaker 2: I would complain. Yeah, of course this cause this guy's a douche. And you know, I help my brother out and get me those. My stomach is rumbling. It hurts you.
Speaker 13: Ever been hungry, Ever been hungry before and couldn't get food?
Speaker 2: This is really aboptious.
Speaker 4: And this guy's just like, oh my god, I hope I don't get.
Speaker 2: Stabbed by purchase since you did that. Yeah, let me do that place.
Speaker 13: No, I I just wanted to see what people were like around here. I'm not from the area. I'm actually rich. I don't need your help at all. Yeah, I'm pay for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can't let the guy pay for you.
Speaker 13: I mean, it took some beating you down, but there was there was a heart in there.
Speaker 2: He had like a mustard grain. But I blew it up and it lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy's a dick, no wonder, no wonder, he's banned from Walmart. I mean that's that's I would want him in my story either, because if he did this arashing people, you would be annoyed if somebody came up to you because the whole time you're thinking it's causing.
Speaker 2: People anxiety, and he knows that.
Speaker 4: And people are like, we've all been approached by a crazy guy, a crazy homeless guy, a crazy bomb, and you don't know if they're gonna pull out a knife and stab you.
Speaker 2: We've all seen the news of what happens.
Speaker 4: Stop it with this, stop it with all these this and all those stupid pranks that they pull on people on social media.
Speaker 2: That aren't really pranks.
Speaker 4: They're just weird, dumb stuff that's like, you know, fake you pull out a fake knife on somebody, Like what, that's not a prank.
Speaker 2: That's a crime.
Speaker 3: If you were just being nice about it and just saying, hey, let me take care of this, I think that'd be fine.
Speaker 2: But all the ones I watch now, I think these are older.
Speaker 5: But oh I just sorted by most popular and I grabbed the top ones where it looked click.
Speaker 2: You only get fed the nice ones. Hey, Jessica, you're on Rover's Morning Glord. Your morning, Jessica, Good morning Rover.
Speaker 7: I actually followed. I actually followed Damon Darling a lot. He's actually a really nice guy from Ohio. He started as a comedian. He came from nothing, He came from the ghetto, and he was a really bad alcoholic. He got sober and now he's trying to pay it forward and help others out. I know he goes in there kind of obnoxiously, but he's just trying to make a joke out of things and see what kind of people people are.
Speaker 4: No, he's not.
Speaker 2: Now, don't fall for that. He's not. That's not no, no, no, that's it's not.
Speaker 7: It for you. Then he buys you two hundred dollars worth.
Speaker 4: Of here's no, no, no, no, you're falling for this. If he really wanted to help people out, he would just do it. He wouldn't make a whole thing out of it and then and then post it on social media. He wouldn't go up to people and and do the whole dollar stick and do you have a dollar? He wouldn't will you buy me some? He wouldn't do all of that if you just wanted to help people out.
Speaker 7: Hey, work. So I mean he came up to me and asked you for a dollar for a bag of chips, and then he bought me three hundred dollars worth of groceries and send my family for that week.
Speaker 4: What he did this guy did, I'm a believer.
Speaker 7: He helped me and he said my kids, and I'm a single mom with five kids, so I really needed that, you.
Speaker 4: Know, all right, So you you benefited the three hundred dollars out of it, I understand, but you realize he didn't. He didn't give you three hundred dollars because he wanted to help you out. He gave you three hundred dollars because that was the price he had to pay to make a video that would make him ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I still help other people out. There's others out there doing nothing.
Speaker 2: With that, right.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Fair enough?
Speaker 7: On the radio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love you. He's not the first person to do this.
Speaker 6: I see other guys who will talk to people on the street and ask them for a dollar.
Speaker 2: Hey, can you can you loan me five bucks?
Speaker 6: And need five bucks to get a caught whatever it is, and then once most people ignore him and go no, no, and the person goes here, you go, here's five dollars, and they'll be like, you know what, just for being so nice, I'm going to give you two hundred dollars because he just wants to see the kindness and people and the fact that you did help him out. I mean, so he's not the first person to do this trend.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'll be someplace, whether I'm in a store, and I'll see.
Speaker 2: Something that people just walk by. Maybe it's on the floor, and I'll.
Speaker 3: Pick it up, thinking maybe somebody's watching, and then they'll confetti will fall.
Speaker 2: And be like, here's a hund what would you do? Here's being nice?
Speaker 3: Like I every time, I'm not doing it because I'm trying to be nice.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it to think that maybe i'll.
Speaker 4: Get So somebody drops something you don't like, cover it up with your foot until I walk away, and then you you lift your foot up and take that one hundred dollars bill that they drop.
Speaker 2: Only reason why I'm nice, because I think I'm You're gonna get rewarded. Doesn't worked.
Speaker 4: No, Look, doing nice things is fantastic, it's great, but I mean, I just I'm surprised that people are that easily fooled by the motivation of.
Speaker 2: Supposedly doing nice things. Do you are you? You're not buying that that he just wants to do nice things? Are you not? At all?
Speaker 5: Because at first I heard the story and I was like, oh my god, that's Rudy's just buying people's groceries.
Speaker 2: Because I've seen the videos Crystal talks about. We're nobody.
Speaker 5: They're trying to make a joke out of it. They just walk up and not just pay for stuff, and you go, oh, that's a nice guy. But it's also yes, and you're not harashing them and all that.
Speaker 2: I'm still using it for content.
Speaker 4: I understand that, but at least you're not harashing somebody I want to be harassed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just standing there in the bread section. Some guy starts annoying you, and you're almost kind of forcing you to give him a dollar because you're scared, like he might kill you, and you're like, I better just get get this guy a dollar so we'll go away.
Speaker 2: And then then he ends up doing something nice.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, okay, cool, thanks now being your dumb video Also like I don't want to be in your video. No, I agree with you. I agree with what if I look like trash that day? What if I'm having a really bad day. What if I'm there with my girlfriend and a marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that, but uh, I don't know. I don't want to be rashed. Did you see this other guy that guy kicked out of Walmart?
Speaker 5: The other guy that was kicked out a wall. I think he's been kicked out. I know he's been kicked out at least one. He's on a mission. He's been doing this for six months. Now hold that thought, and you're gonna have to explain his minssion. What got him kicked Not this guy, different guy, different guy, different guy. Do you support this guy's mission?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, this guy's This guy's.
Speaker 4: Got a good This guy you're actually behind the other guy that you're gonna tell me about, you behind his I think he's a good mission. Okay, all right, you can explain it to me when we come back. Eight sixty six yo, rovers our number. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Hang on