Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Thursday as we zoom towards the end of the week. Christmas is coming soon. I can't get the smile off my face. And we're gonna have a wonderful show for you tonight on Jesse Kelly Show. We have well, we have some things we have to discuss before we get back to history. We're gonna talk about good things when it comes to deportations, bad things when it comes to the Defense Bill. We have foreigners now interrogating our people in the United States Congress. We have children dying from COVID shots. We have a museum heist, you know them all over that. We're gonna talk about foreign influence operations, everything under the sun. And of course an hour from now, Part three begins of the Rhodesian Bush War. And in case you are wondering, I truly doubt I will be able to finish it tonight.
Speaker 1: I might not even come close.
Speaker 2: There's just a lot with I mean, honestly, the real Hot War hasn't even kicked off yet. There was just so much to get to. I love that you are loving it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh, that is so.
Speaker 2: Much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna begin.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to some of this Christy Gnome deportation stuff here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Begin possibly freaking you out, but it's not my intention to freak you out. To just stay with me for a second, Okay. I had a meeting recently with some suits. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. It was all good, everything's fine. But they were talking to me about some people they've been leaning on politically, just people who've been giving international advice.
Speaker 1: International.
Speaker 2: What's the international situation now China. You've heard of China's one child policy, right, They were famous for this.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, the Chinese government told its people, hey, you're only allowed to have one kid. They were worried about having too many people. They were worried they weren't going to be able to provide for that many people. Hey, you're only allowed to have one kid. And the stories that were going around when I was a child was families would actually kill their daughters because if you could only have one child, they wanted it to be a son who could carry on the family name, or it's a terrible, terrible thing.
Speaker 1: It was all terrible. Look, it's Chinese, freaking terrible. It was off.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a bad policy, not just because it was an evil policy, but because China is facing a situation you might not be aware of and one that you might be surprised aboutation collapse. You would never think about that when it comes to China. For most of my life, they've been the most populated country on the planet. I'm pretty sure India has overtaken them. Now all those numbers kind of go back and forth, but they've always been we a billion people China. Anyway, let's all fast forward through many of the boring details of this conversation. But here's the part that may freak you out. That's not my intention. I'm just passing along information I was given. There are people more than just one, these national security expert types who believe that China has a small window to do what they want to do. And when I say what they want to do, that is take Taiwan and other locations around the South China Sea. China has massive expansionist dreams, and China believes they have a window twenty twenty seven to twenty thirty five. In case you're wondering what the window is, those were the specifics I was given. Doesn't mean it's true, doesn't mean it's going to happen. This was not meant to freak you out, but there's a headline out today that I thought I should probably pass along that little little tidbit of information to keep in the back of your mind. We're deploying carriers not just down to the Caribbean. We're deploying them to the Western Pacific. In fact, we are doing drills that aren't necessarily drills. We're doing shows of force, flying bombers in formation over in the Western Pacific. This show of force is a direct response to the show of force China is currently doing. You know what else China is current doing On top of shows of force. They're surrounding places like the Philippines with their navy. They're building airstrips on islands in the Pacific. I'm not here to tell you we're about to go to war with China, but if it's the year twenty twenty eight and a massive world war breaks out between US and China, you would rewind back to everything that's happening right now, and say, well, it's obvious that was coming. In the same way we do this with wars like World War Two. With World War One.
Speaker 1: When it comes to World War Two, we.
Speaker 2: Look back at everything they were doing, what Hitler was doing, what Stalin was doing with this and that, and for us with the with the benefit of hindsight, of course, for us we look back away say, oh, my gosh, of course he was going to invade.
Speaker 1: It's so obvious that.
Speaker 2: Look at everything he was doing. I'm not saying something like that is going to pop off, but I am saying, well, that's the information I have. There's a lot of saber rattling going on in the Western Pacific, and China believes its window to do what it wants to do is almost here. Not a guarantee, not a.
Speaker 1: Promise, not a prediction.
Speaker 2: Just kind of felt the need before we get into everything else on the show to pass that little tidbit along. And part of the reason I'm passing that tidbid along is there is something happening as we speak that is upsetting. If you don't know about it, you're about to be upset. And I can't make it any better for you. So you know that Donald Trump's son in law, Jared Kushner, along with some others, they're involved in trying to negotiate an end to the Russia Ukraine War. You've probably already aware this. If not, congratulations, now you are aware of this.
Speaker 1: How involved are they?
Speaker 2: They're meeting with Putin, They're meeting with Zelenski, They're spending all their time on planes, sitting down big important meetings where they serve high end coffee in bagels. All right, do you know who else has joined these meetings? A man by the name of Larry Fink. Does that name sound familiar, Hey, Chris, why don't you go ahead and get on your little computye peuty, and pull up a little Larry Fink for us? Please do that, please? Larry Fink In case you don't know who he is, he is the head of Blackrock. Blackrock, is this you know? Blackrock? Vanguard, State Street. These are these finance giants who essentially operate as lord high commanders of the business sector. If they want cash flowing into your company, it will. If they want your companies choked to death, they can do it. And what kinds of things do they prioritize over there at Blackrock, Well, I don't want you to take it from me, please, Larry, you're the CEO.
Speaker 1: What are you doing.
Speaker 3: Well, Behaviors are going to have to change, and this is one thing we're we're asking companies you have to force behaviors. And at Blackrock we are forcing behaviors. Fifty four percent of the incoming class or women. We added four more points in terms of diverse employment this year. You know what we're doing internally is if you don't achieve these levels of impact, your compensation could be impacted.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're doing the same.
Speaker 3: And so it's just you have to force behaviors. And if you don't force behaviors, whether it's gender or race or just any way you want to say, the composition of your team, you're going to be impacted. And that's just not recruiting. It is development, as Ken said, and ultimately it's still going to take time. But I am just as much shocked as Ken is that we have not seen more opportunities and.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to force.
Speaker 2: Change twenty trillion dollars in assets. That's the kind of thing he does now. He sits around the negotiating table trying to bring an end to the Russia Ukraine War. So let's have a chat. We've had to talk before about why so many of these people do the things they do. What really is their angle? Well, honestly, it boils down to something that's quite simple. The public treasury of your town, your state, and most definitely your country is gigantic. When you essentially force all these people to pay a cut of their wages somehow, some way to the government, the government ends up with gigantic quantities of money. So much of what so many people around the world do, they do with the intention of looting the public treasury, of finding a way to gain access to the big government bank vault that has all your hard earned money in it, so they can grab that money and put it in their pockets. Let's talk about looting, shall we. And I don't know some interest Larry Fink may have in the Russia Ukraine negotiations.
Speaker 1: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday, And I forgot to mention in the open that tomorrow is asked doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Ask me anything, as we always do on Friday, all three hours belong to you. So looting the treasury. Politicians get elected and they dream of looting the treasury. Their friends, their allies, they dream of looting the treasury. In fact, they donate, they help the politician get elected with the intention of him giving them the keys to the treasury. Why did the Joe Biden family have so many foreign connections, so many different LC's because Joe Biden spent his entire life giving his friends, giving allies access to the treasury. That's the goal looting. I'm gonna play you something. It's unrelated to Russia Ukraine, but we'll come back to that. This is doctor Aw's in the government now. But he's talking about Obamacare.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: There'll be some details in here you may not care about. But what did they do with Obama?
Speaker 4: The Government Accountability Office just released a shocking interim report on a widespread fraud within Obamacare.
Speaker 1: Let me explain what's going on during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: The previous administration took a variety of actions that weakened crucial safeguards. For example, they eliminated common sense income verifications, which are essential to making sure people actually qualify for the program.
Speaker 2: They also expanded the number.
Speaker 4: Of people who got completely free health insurance via what are called zero dollar premium plans, which is a huge problem because if you don't pay anything for a plan, you might forget that you have it, or you may be enrolled in it by an unscrupulous insurance broker without your knowledge. We've uncovered four point four million improper enrollments, including roughly one point six million individuals who were enrolled in both Medicaid and an Obamacare plan in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Four point four million fraudulent enrollments. That's a scamming insurance company stealing taxpayer money by fraudulently enrolling somebody in it.
Speaker 1: How would this work?
Speaker 2: Well, I bet you're not going to have to dig very deep to find out. The people who run the scamming insurance companies work hand in hand with Democrats. Democrats return the favor. Democrats take all the rules off of this Obamacare disaster. Insurance company gets rich floats some cheddar cheese back to the Democrats who enabled it looting the treasury. Now to Russia Ukraine. Larry Fink is the solist communist monster who's worked very, very hard to shove communism into corporate America. He sits now at the negotiating table with Trump's son in law, negotiating an end to Russia Ukraine. Do you think he's there because he likes Parochis you think he's there so he can get his hands on some choice Russian vodka. Let me go ahead and clue you in. Ukraine is rubble now courtesy of the dirty Ruskies. Russia has wiped the place out. Larry Fink, Larry Fink is going to be there to help rebuild well out of the kindness of his heart. No, no, no, no, no. You see you're going to pay for it. You went to work today, the government stole twenty five to thirty five percent of your income at least, and the government is going to take the income they stole from you, and they're going to hand it over to a Wall Street commy billionaire to rebuild a foreign land while you can't make ends meet. To say I am concerned with his presence here would be an understatement. As you are well aware, I am very, very very lenient on this Trump administration. As long as I keep reading headlines like two point five illegal aliens out of the US since January. Trump continues that for four years he's going to get a whole lot of praise from me, and therefore I let a lot of things go. I don't major on them. I don't freak out about them. Even the Epstein stuff was handled terribly. I got all that looks bad was messaged poorly, but I'm not going to major on it. Keep deporting foreigners, But if we are going to start shoveling taxpayer money into the hands of committed communists who have dedicated their law urge large amounts of power to destroying our country, and we're going to pay them to rebuild another foreign land, I'm going to lose my freaking mind on the Trump administration. And I say that because the House of Representatives just passed a defense bill, and would you look at that eight hundred million dollars of your money earmarked for.
Speaker 1: Ukraine. I'm tired.
Speaker 2: I'm tired of watching the American taxpayer be pillaged. I'm tired of voting to drain the swamp only to have the swamp be filled up faster and faster because we somehow feel obligated to work with snakes like Larry freaking Fink of Blackrock. I'm tired, hired this crap. I'm gonna move on. We'll talk some immigration talk. I can't wait to talk the history of Rhodesia in a half hour. I'm so freaking jaded right now. I'm gonna move on. We'll talk some illegal immigration, and then we're gonna go do some history stuff. All right, we'll talk to some I legal immigration next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, magnificent Thursday. Do not forget if you miss any part of the show. If you've missed part one, in part two of the Rhodesian Bush War history we're doing, you can go download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So Stephen Miller probably my favorite person in the Trump administration. I thought he broke it down quite nice.
Speaker 5: We mask the impact of immigration every public callsy issue we discuss. We talk about test scores. Will if you do subtract immigration out of test scores, all of a sudden, our test scores skyrocket. If you subtract immigration out of healthcare, all of a sudden, we don't have have near the size of the healthcare challenges our country fasis. If you subtract immigration out of public safety, all of a sudden, we don't have violent crime in so many of our cities. Issue after issue, we talk about these things that just they just happened to us.
Speaker 1: The schools just.
Speaker 5: Suddenly fail via the crime just suddenly explodes, the deficit just suddenly skyrockets. These are a result of social policy choices that we made through immigration.
Speaker 2: Almost every major issue in this country would either be solved entirely or would be a lot better if we would mass deport the illegals that have filled this freaking country up. That's a fact, and that's why Democrats talk like this.
Speaker 6: This is dick Derby is an outrage, and it's causing course fear in the community and a reaction across the state of illinis of revolsion at what they are doing after all the promises they made.
Speaker 7: It is revolting to see what is happening to innocent people who cannot defend themselves, and also people who potentially have committed crimes who cannot defend themselves.
Speaker 2: Remember that Democrats brought these people here on purpose, and they're fighting tooth and nail to keep all these people here.
Speaker 1: That's why they talk like this.
Speaker 8: The greatest threat to the homeland right now is a Department of Homeland Security that the American people no longer trust, a department actively undermined by its own secretary. This is on you, secretary.
Speaker 2: Known how did California go from a solidly red state to a solidly blue state where communists get elected state wide? Twenty seven percent of the state is formborn. It's a majority. Twenty seven percent of the state is foreign born. You hear these numbers. This is Joe BURRELLI great dude, by the way, Joe Brelli of New York.
Speaker 1: This was him on CNN. Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Forty seven percent of the Somali people here in Minnesota were on some type of social welfare program.
Speaker 2: Pause for a second. You're hearing Joe, But I want you not just to listen to what he says. I want you to listen to the communist response to what he says.
Speaker 5: Forty seven percent of the Somali people here in Minnesota were on some type of social welfare program.
Speaker 1: How can we point to.
Speaker 9: That community at large?
Speaker 4: And I admit there are I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: Now, do you do the same thing in Appalachia?
Speaker 5: Do you think Alabama?
Speaker 1: What did you just say?
Speaker 2: Forty seven percent of these foreigners they're on some sort of public assistance. But for her, what about Appalascia? What about Alabama? Those are American citizens? You unpatriotic witch. But let's let's skip past all that. I don't know why I'm salty right now. It's that Larry Fink thing. It's got me in a bad mood. Let's get past all that. There are all kinds of clips you can play audio from this, audio from that when it comes to the state of Western civilization, clips that would kind of sum up the state of Western civilization. But honestly, I think this one that I heard today, I think this one for me, it sums it up perfectly. Remember the guy Shri Indiana Jones, the congressman from Michigan who we were making fun of yesterday. He filed articles of impeachment for Pete hag Seth. And he looks like a cartoon character. Well, remember that, he was of course not born here. He was born in India, came over here in the eighties, made a fortune he's now an elected member of the House of Representatives. Christy Nom DHS Secretary Christy Nome. She's obviously over ice over border patrol, so technically Christy Nom is the one in charge of deporting people. She had to go sit today in front of Shri Indiana Jones and Man. If I could sum up the state of Western civilization right now, it would be this clip. Right now.
Speaker 9: I am sick of your lives. The American people are sick of this lies. American people demand truth.
Speaker 7: America is very happy that finally they have a president in the White House that gets up every day to keep them safe.
Speaker 9: Madam Secretary, you're incompetence and your inability to truthfully carry out your duties of Secretary of Home Land Security. If you're not fired, will you resign?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: I will consider you're asking me to resign as an endorsement of my work. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I could sum up the state of Western civilization better than a foreigner coming to this country, getting wealthy, then getting himself elected and demanding the resignation of the person put in charge of deporting foreigners. That just so sums up what has freaking happened around here, and really, Larry fink aside, I'll continue to come back to it. As long as the Trump administration is deepoor millions of foreigners out of this country in general, they're gonna have my support. I'm gonna nitpick here and I'm gonna yell there when I see something wrong like the Larry fing thing. But when I see headlines like this State Department has revoked eighty five thousand visas since January, they're gonna get more of a pass from me.
Speaker 1: I'll put it that way.
Speaker 2: I haven't even gotten to the COVID shots yet. I don't even want to right now. I don't even want to.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna Chris, I'm not gonna my blood pressure. Can't do it today. Maybe an hour number three.
Speaker 1: Let's do some.
Speaker 2: Emails because we've got to clear out some room. It's asked doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. Jesse, just tell us what you really think is the subject to this one. Recent events with the so called Maryland Dad, that would be the illegal that we're trying to deport but can't report. It makes me mad, the guy says, although that's not the language.
Speaker 1: He used.
Speaker 2: This clown is still here, and now another judge says he has to go free. What's going on here, Jesse? We are all just getting strung out until we don't give a crap. Tell us the truth. Our country is over the cliff. Done, No, And I would tell you if I thought that, No, no, No, I was on Remember what I told you last night at the open of the show. I've been very very honest with you. I always will be. I'll tell you exactly what's on my mind and how I'm feeling. I do not believe we're over the cliff and done. I do believe we have peaked, as almost every empire does around the two hundred, two hundred and fifty year mark. That just seems to be the mark where you can't can't keep climbing anymore. I do believe we are a nation that is on the decline, if I have to put it that way. But I also believe that can be a long, slow process. You know, the Roman Empire was on decline for a very very very long time, and generation of Romans still lived a really great life for a long time. As the decline. What's happening. You don't have to be on the rise. You don't have to be at your peak in order for your children and their children and their children to have a wonderful life, a wonderful country with standards, a standard of living, things like that. Look you bring up this illegal immigrant and the judges and everything else. There's no questions that we have subversive communists in critical positions of power in this country and they are chopping away at the pillars holding the country up. There's no question about that. I'm not denying that at all. We have a lot of work to do, a lot of work to do in order to make sure that decline is slow. If we can't reverse it, we have to slow it down as much as humanly possible. So the day never comes in America where your child doesn't have running water or power, right, we don't want that day to ever get here. So we have a lot of work to do. Just because I say we're on the decline, or I think we're on the decline, that does not mean all is lost.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: We have tons of problems. We have a lot of communists who have to be defeated. We have a lot of foreigners we have to get out of the country. We have all kinds of work to do. That does not mean it's all over. Okay, all right, you know what I'll touch you. I'll touch on something kind of related to that.
Speaker 1: In a moment. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday, and you can put me in coach for some more history about ten minutes from now.
Speaker 1: Don't shake your head, Chris. Ten minutes from now.
Speaker 2: Part three of the history of Rhodesia, the Rhodesian Bush War begins. I am glad you have enjoyed it. Do not forget that Tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in. They're already piling up Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We will have a good time. So this is a story. Free Beacon has the story, but former CNN producer now works as a Qatar Foundation foreign agent. Now the details of this, maybe you're into, maybe you're not.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's not important.
Speaker 2: I wanted to remind you of something else, something that most definitely is taking place, something that has always taken place, but it's taking place now. Demoralization operations. When it comes to intelligence spying propaganda. Hey, how might this have worked in the past. If I'm Alexander the Great and I want to take this Persian city, I'm busy wiping out the acumend Persian Empire, and I really want to take this city. Well, I want knowledge of the city. I want to politically create divisions in the city if I can.
Speaker 1: And I really want.
Speaker 2: The people in that city to maybe not feel that great about life in the city. Maybe they don't like their standard of living, Maybe they feel like they should have more cattle, better food. Maybe they're angry with the city leadership. So I can help make that happen. How do I do this? Well, I send agents into the city, of course, not advertising who they are. I send agents into the city. They learn the city, they learn the politics, and this will actually be applicable to next hour's history. They learn about some issues that might already be existing, meaning, hey, the western side of town, their sanitary conditions aren't great. The town properly and they've got improper sanitary conditions. My agents, after they spend some time in that town, they learn that this is a problem.
Speaker 1: On the western side of town.
Speaker 2: And what do they do? They take what may be a tiny issue, a small little crack, and they get in there and they find a way to expand that crack and create a real problem. Maybe they organize groups of some kind. Hey, we're tired of the poop.
Speaker 1: In the streets. No more poop, the king doesn't have any poop.
Speaker 2: Soon, with enough time, with enough effort, the town begins to go at each other, and people in the town they begin to think the town kind of sucks. Maybe this place isn't great anyway. Well, who does that benefit? That benefits Alexander the Great When he shows up outside the walls of the city with his army, it only benefits him to have the people in the town at each other's throat and demoralized about the town itself. How long will they hold out if they hate the place? This is happening now too. Don't forget about this. Don't forget about the fact that foreign actors, foreign governments, foreign organizations, and domestic ones. But foreign organizations. They are all over social media. They have podcasts, by the way, you can listen to them. People paid by foreign organizations, and a lot of what they're paid to do is demoralize the population. Everything is hopeless. We can't win, will never win. The country's over. Your standard of living is totally destroyed. There are a million different ways this can happen. Racially this and racially that race. Communism is a big when you see that all over the place, A big one in fact, that also is going to be part of our Rhodesian Bush War history. We're probably gonna get to hopefully I'll get to that part of it next hour. But exploiting cracks in a society to destroy a society, or at least push it towards destruction is as old as time itself. Be aware that that exists. Okay, just be aware that exists, Jesse. My wife made me go to a Christmas party last night that is also a fundraiser for our local state senator. I got so tired of being there and I told my wife we needed to go. She said, okay, okay, I need to say goodbye to everyone. At that point, I grabbed my coat, scoped the exit, and walked out without saying a word to anyone. Merry Christmas. I love the show, says I can say his name. His name is David. I wanted to read this to you and remind you that this is the season for parties. There are going to be office parties, in Christmas parties, neighborhood parties, and that the people are gathering together, and that is wonderful. Go gather with people. But if you're like me, the second you gather with people, your personality energy meter is going to start going down, down, down. There is a time limit on how long I'm going to be at a gathering with a lot of people talking to me about stupid, boring stuff I don't care about. When it's time for you to go, you don't have to make a thing of it. You don't have to announce it. You don't have to tell a single solitary soul if you do. If you let the cat out of the bag to one person, well I gotta tell Susie, one person, you will be there an extra fifteen to twenty minutes, and then your personality energy meter is on e dangerously low. But if you just slip out the door without saying a word, you saved yourself fifteen to twenty minutes of energy. Not only that, you saved them the energy of having to pretend to care that you're leaving because you know they did what Chris, you know people do that, especially women. Ah, you're leaving already, what Chris, Chris said. Not everyone's as cynical as me, Chris. They're not that bummed you're leaving, all right. They may be a little bombed you're leaving, but not near as much as the elevated voice would indicate. Okay, it's not that big of a deal, Susie. We live across the street. We're not going to the grave tomorrow. I promise we'll see each other again when we take the trash out. Can we tone down the drama on it a little bit?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: The Irish Goodbye tis the season to employ it. It's time for Part three of the History of Rhodesia. Next