Speaker 1: I got a keyword for you for Sabrina Carpenter, and here we go. Let's take a trip before for chance to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows.
Speaker 2: Happens now on kd w B. Talk back to the keyword busy.
Speaker 1: That's busy on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Okay, go do that.
Speaker 1: You had a chance to win that Sabrina Carpenter fly away and that lasts for another It's going to go on for a little while still, but enter as many times as you can. It is for Friday morning.
Speaker 3: Birthday day, Monday, thank you Happy.
Speaker 4: Birthday.
Speaker 1: What that helps us in? I mean, I appreciate the enthusiasm. Is this this is not going to get you off the hook for a present though.
Speaker 2: Well, Jenny started hyping me up, so I had to keep going, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but I started singing fifty cents. So then it became really.
Speaker 1: Weird a little bit of a mish match. We It is Halloween coming up a week from today, believe it or not. We got the Big boot Bash coming up last week from last night. We're very excited about that one. And I'm gonna give you guys a little challenge here. I'm gonna give you, guys a costume, and then you're gonna try to have to come up with what you would need to do to have that costume. Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, so I will give you the costume. Then you get ten seconds to think about what that costume would consist of. Okay, all right, Bailey'm gonna make you go first. Okay, here we go, Bailey. You'll have ten seconds and as soon as this loads, here we go. A Mormon party girl. A Mormon party girl. Think about it for ten I'm no, you get ten seconds to think about it.
Speaker 2: Think about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, think about it, so you put some thought into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got it.
Speaker 1: Mormon party girl, Daily Times up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be wearing a white button up colored shirt that's buttoned all the way to the top button. I'm gonna have a name tag that says something like, you know, like Cynthia or something. And then I'm going to hold a little book, you know, the Book of Mormon. But then I have a teeny tiny little skirt eighty bitty little skirt and chastity belt over top of it, and then a drink in my other hand. Okay, I'd be like, hello, okay, tell you about the law.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go on forever. Oh yeah, appreciate that. That's a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay. Can I give you one, David?
Speaker 1: You can give me one? Well, sure, go ahead.
Speaker 3: How would you dress up? And I'll hit the timer. How would you dress up as the space needle? You get seconds to think about it.
Speaker 1: I would walk around with a little step ladder and I would have a hat that had a rotating little red light on the top of it, and then I would paint Katie be on it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love that. Is there a rotating red light on the top of our building? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure? Because the aircraft?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, aircraft's right, that's right, all right, Jenny gave you one. How would you dress up as a guy who just got kicked out of a Dave and busters? Okay, think about it, think about it. I know it takes some thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I.
Speaker 1: Get ten seconds to think about it. I got it, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: So in my eyes, I'm thinking that he's probably wearing a really really baggy hoodie and there's a little rip in like the arm parts because he's probably dishoveled to an extent. His hair is not brushed, he's already got one black eye, so I.
Speaker 1: Differentiates him from just being a hobo instead of getting kicked out of Dave and Busters.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to picture what someone would look like who would get kicked out of Dave and Busters, because what would you have to do to get kicked out of Dave and Buster?
Speaker 2: Slow kid?
Speaker 1: Well, right, and he's got to have under his arm. He's got to have a big inflatable colored beach ball that says Dave and Busters.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me.
Speaker 3: Get to the Yeah, was going to be like he's getting get kicked out as if he's hammers. He has a nice pint glass of beer in one hand and the other hand. Yeah, he's got a big stuffed animal that a forty five year old man should not need.
Speaker 2: All right, you're ready? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go the city of a Dinah. You got ten seconds to think about how you're gonna dress as the city of Dinah.
Speaker 4: Do I need the ten seconds?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would like you.
Speaker 1: To take the ten seconds to structure this.
Speaker 2: If you will leave all.
Speaker 6: Right and trash bag, that's all I need trash bash on.
Speaker 2: No, you'd have to be like a designer trash bag.
Speaker 1: Why a trash bag?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He said it.
Speaker 6: Nothing good to Dina. They're all cake eating over there.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why you should have been cake oka.
Speaker 6: Okay, then I'll be a fancy trash bag. What are the scented ones?
Speaker 1: There's nothing trashy about a Dinah's glamorous city.
Speaker 3: You're trashy. He's saying it's trash. He's saying a Dinosa, it's not.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, it is not trash. I'm going to stick up for you Dinah.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, do you want one? I'd love one? Yeah, okay. You're going to dress up as a calendar? A calendar?
Speaker 1: Yep? Okay, wow, okay ten seconds, yes, yeah, think about it for a second.
Speaker 2: I think I have an idea.
Speaker 8: I'm going to have a going to There will be twelve numbers on me as you turn me around, and under every number is another date, and then my face is going to be painted with little kittens because it's a little kitten calendar.
Speaker 6: Calendar's only twelve days.
Speaker 1: I heard you're both talking at the same time.
Speaker 6: What is it an ad calendar. That's why there's only twelve days, twelve months, twelve months.
Speaker 1: Okay, got cheah, Yeah, okay, Bailey, you're ready. Yeah, I'm ready to go dress up as a barista ninja. You've got ten seconds to think about your barista ninja costume. Now, these are all costumes nobody's ever going to do.
Speaker 3: Somebody ever, rebe, you'll take them for boobash if you don't have. If they needed an idea, maybe we just gave them a good idea.
Speaker 5: So as a barista ninja, I'm going to be wearing black leggings and a black long sleeve top, but then a black apron over top of it with a little you know, cariboo logo on it, but that's in black as well. And then a little black face mask and a little black hat, and then I'm a ninja. And then I have a katana a sword. Yeah, those long swords.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not bad. I'm a ninja barista. Okay.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this game. That was kind of fun. Should we do it again?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, tell you because I have a bunch left.
Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back in a second. On kd WV. I want to tell you, Jenny and I could have gotten in trouble yesterday and gotten called down to the bosses. On a second, Well, I want to talk about I want to talk about why you got called down to the boss's office, and we'll do that coming up in a second. Stay here on one on one point three kd TV. Hey, thanks for listening, Thanks for watching on d R TV, Dave Ryan TV on YouTube. We have more boobash tickets for you coming up. Oh did you guess what Gary Spivey the Psychic's gonna be there. I was talking with Tammy the tarot card reader last night. Tammy is I double in in she is gonna be there. Tammy's gonna do like a two to three four minute tarot card reading, so you can come by get that for free. I think last year she was charging for it, but this year she's like, I'm gonna do it for free. I said why, She said, because I'm loaded. No, she didn't say that she can come by to your ever head or tarot cards done before.
Speaker 2: I did on my birthday for like the first time ever.
Speaker 1: Is it accurate? They flip over the death card and go ooh this is not good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it's it's an interesting experience. Mine was like a half an hour though, so really we got.
Speaker 3: Intolain thing that you from it, Like, what was one of the predictions it was?
Speaker 5: It wasn't necessarily like a prediction of future. It was more like, here's things that the cards are saying about you and maybe things that you don't realize about yourself kind of thing.
Speaker 1: They have a nerd card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, you're such a nerd.
Speaker 5: And when he turned it over, you know what it looked like, David, it was a picture of your dumb face.
Speaker 1: We really have it. We love each other. We have such a good time on the show. I know we get you tother a hard time, but we get to do things here on our job that like they're a little bit dicey and I don't want to get too spicy here, but we were trying to come with a contest yesterday where it was going to be a movie horror scream or a and I joked around and I said, Jenny, how about we do a porn scream. Yeah, so it'd be a porn scream or a horror a horror movie scream, Like is that a you know that type of thing, so a face, yeah, to make to do that. So Jenny and I were joking and I looked up porn like what I look at porn screams.
Speaker 2: We looked at.
Speaker 3: Something like that, and then we joked continuously about the fact that you were going to have to send Vaunt audio that he was then going to have to load, and it was going to be of these different kinds of screams, and what kind of videos were we going to send him, Dave of the porn screams, Well.
Speaker 1: But there actually is a category of and I don't want to get again too spicy, but porn screams. So we were laughing about it because we are not going to look it up and send it on the station computer. Because I was imagining Rich going, Dave and Jenny, you guys are looking up porn screams on your computer. Can you come down to my office after the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And we said we don't want to do that. So then we said, and a roundabout way, why did you get called down to the boss's office?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why did you get a phone call?
Speaker 1: And your boss said, yeah, Samantha, can you come and see me after your shift is over or at five o'clock, Meryll, can you come by my office and what did you because we've all been called down to the office. I have been called down to the office for I'm trying to remember numerous things, like throwing office equipment off of the parking garage was one. It was a funny bit. They didn't like it, I think another one. I expend something that I shouldn't have expensed or I don't know, just just little things. Yeah, not really much of a troublemaker employer. Employee, have you been called down to the boss's office before? I want to hear your story six' five one nine eight NINE. Kt will you Be i'm gonna give a shout out right. NOW i feel bad For target employees because certain ones are going to lay off eighteen Hundred target. Employees and the ft up thing about it is that they, said we're going to tell you On. Monday so all These target employees are sitting around, going, Well i'm not going to have much of a weekend If i'm worrying about Whether i'm gonna have a job Come.
Speaker 3: Monday, after maybe they'll have the best weekend ever because they're, like MAYBE i won't have a job on and collecting that on.
Speaker 2: EM i, guess SO i, KNOW i DON'T i think anyone must just.
Speaker 3: THAT i remember one time WHEN i worked in marketing At Canterbury. Park my boss called me into his office once and he's, like, HEY i just got to talk to you about, something AND i was, like. Okay it was like my first big girl. Job he's, like, so you, know, like are we have a system that monitors what everyone does on their? Computer AND i just need to, know like have you been shopping On amazon a?
Speaker 2: Lot AND i was like. What he's, like have you been shopping On?
Speaker 3: Amazon AND i, go, no not at, All LIKE i literally did not Use amazon's back. Then he's, like, okay, well like it just says that somebody in our department has been like Using amazon a.
Speaker 2: Lot AND i was, LIKE i swear THAT i.
Speaker 3: Don't, Yeah he's, like and it says that you've been on Like facebook a little, bit And i'm, like, okay, Well i'm in control of all the social media, accounts so, YES i go on there to post, things BUT i genuinely did not go on for personal use back. Then and SO i sat there AND i was so nervous Because i'm, like they have actual data that is somehow saying That i'm doing this stuff AND i.
Speaker 2: Wasn't can he believed.
Speaker 3: Me he's, like, YEAH i didn't think anyone be doing, this BUT i don't know why the data set. Otherwise SO i didn't actually really get in, trouble BUT i was very nervous in that.
Speaker 1: Moment, okay, yeah AND i think you know, what it wouldn't be that bad if you did Use amazon Or facebook at. Work it's, like you know, what can you try to limit?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 5: Please, yeh, YEAH i only Got i'd rarely get in trouble because, AGAIN i follow all the. RULES i did get called into the boss's office. Once WHEN i worked at the historical, farm The Oliver Kelly. Farm my manager brought me into the office to tell me THAT i had to stop rolling my sleeves up WHEN i worked in the garden because.
Speaker 2: It wasn't historically. Accurate AND i was, like but it's it's so stupid but, funny stop. It you can't do.
Speaker 1: It i'm give you a birthday shout out, quick happy tenth Birthday ingrid from mom and. Dad let's get on the phone. Here why did you get called down to the boss's? Office let's.
Speaker 3: Talk we're going to give You Boo bashed. Chickens by the, way if you're calling for.
Speaker 1: This, OH i didn't know there's. Incentive, okay, Great, molly you're gonna get to go To Boo. Bash can you make it To Boo bash Next?
Speaker 2: Thursday, mom we'll have to see.
Speaker 10: You we'll have to see.
Speaker 4: YOU i have a four year old, okay love.
Speaker 1: Loved susan's going to be. Home she can watch your baby while you AND i are party Of. Bubash, okay, Okay, molly why did you get called out of the boss's?
Speaker 10: Office my boss sent me an email and was, like, hey can you come down at the end of the, Day and SO i was, like how ABOUT i just come down right?
Speaker 2: Now, nervous right?
Speaker 4: Anxious she said are you?
Speaker 10: Okay AND i, said why are you asking If i'm? Okay and she, said you fell asleep today in our?
Speaker 2: Meeting, oh you don't remember falling.
Speaker 10: ASLEEP i GUESS i might, have you, know just the head bop SAYING i don't THINK i actually took a, nap.
Speaker 1: But but you fell, asleep and were you in trouble or was she sincere about wondering if.
Speaker 10: You're, okay it was, like sincerely.
Speaker 4: Worried, yeah but that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Though when they, say, hey can you come down and see me at the end of the, Day you're, Like I'm i'm going to come down right. Now, YEAH i don't want to worry about this. One, hey thank, You. Molly hold on for one. Second we'll get you to the tickets if you.
Speaker 7: Can.
Speaker 2: Using that's Great. Lydia what did you get?
Speaker 1: Called you got called the principal's office and you had no idea.
Speaker 11: Why, yeah SO i got called down to the principal's office On senior Skip. Day so one of the funny pranks On senior Skip, day we all came together to park our, cars funky park people in like people couldn't get out for, lunch good, bit teachers couldn't, leave AND i accidentally hit a teacher's. Car, no the principal came down and, said, hey you, know what are you?
Speaker 12: Doing why are you hitting teachers?
Speaker 11: Cars AND i, go you, know because we couldn't tell him it's senior skip day because it was again.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Out, no, no, exactly that's. Funny hold, On i'll get Your i'll get your tickets for. Boobash hold, on for one. Second we Got easy on the. Phone why'd you get called down to the boss's? Office, easy what's your? Story?
Speaker 9: YEAH i got called to my manager's office BECAUSE i guess they accidentally wore sea through leggings to work one.
Speaker 2: Day oh oh see.
Speaker 1: True, yeah so you could see all the business and, everything and and you didn't realize.
Speaker 11: That yees didn't find out all after my.
Speaker 12: Fist thanks.
Speaker 1: Coworkers were you glad that somebody pointed out they could see your?
Speaker 2: Business?
Speaker 11: Oh, YEAH i donated those leggings For, yeah because you.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize you were seat. Through do you want to go To Boo?
Speaker 13: Bash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay all, right where are those? Leggings i'm, kidding, joking.
Speaker 1: Joking, man we need to see you in the, Office. Dave did you ask a listener to wear sea true leggings To Boo?
Speaker 2: Bash, no well you. Should that's not. Me that's not. Me we got some text, messages so this.
Speaker 5: One SAYS i was called down to the office BECAUSE i had to be escorted to my car because a girl that just got fired threatened to come back WHEN i was off work to beat me up because she THOUGHT i got her.
Speaker 2: FIRE. O, yeah we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about why you get called down to the odd the boss's.
Speaker 5: Office this was SAYS i got in trouble at work because one customer on the phone was extremely rude and called me A b, word but all they overheard was me calling her a.
Speaker 2: Whore this From.
Speaker 5: Wanita she says she got called down to the office once because she locked everybody up in the lunch room until she found out who stole her lunch.
Speaker 2: Out of the. REFRIGERATOR i, LOVE i can't do. That that's what we got on. Texto if you want To, texas you. Can those were.
Speaker 1: Funny hopefully you don't get called down to the boss's office anytime as soon. Day, jenny were you looking AT P O R N e on our? Computer? No, no all, right let's say we're gonna do we'll do more Boot bash tickets coming up in a. Minute but we're also gonna do no phone screen For, friday and we'll do that coming up at.
Speaker 2: First, Oh jenny's been On reddit.
Speaker 3: TODAY i actually was just On instagram BECAUSE i found this AND i THOUGHT i needed to share somebody.
Speaker 2: Locally his Name Tyler.
Speaker 3: Peters ask CHAT gbt Where halloween villains would live In, Minnesota So we're gonna go through what city would A halloween villain live?
Speaker 2: In and?
Speaker 3: Why we'll starting off with The sanderson sisters from Hocus. Pocus they are going to be in Still. Water oh why because, dramatic witchy and fueled by. Chaos they are The sisters would own A victorian overlooking The Sant Croix, river filling the air with the smells of potions and. Mischief, yes Ghost, face you, guys where would you think?
Speaker 2: Scream? Yeah where do you think Ghost face would? Live Would? Bearry? Okay? Oh Like Apple.
Speaker 3: Valley we're going Dinky town because obsessed with phone, calls, caffeine and, Chaos Ghost face would haunt Dinky. Town posing as A u OF m film student by, day he's just another face.
Speaker 2: In the coffee.
Speaker 3: Shop by, night he's calling frat hoouses and lurking off frat roe whispering.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite scary?
Speaker 5: MOVIE i mean he has a he has like a thing where everybody think she's.
Speaker 2: Hot, yeah, YEAH i don't, KNOW i don't see.
Speaker 3: It But Michael myers is going to be living In Maple grove because it's, quiet, tidy and terrifyingly. Consistent michael would fit right in on a maple grove called The, sack where every lawn is, perfect in every garage door hums In. Unison he's the neighbor you waved to once and immediately regret making eye.
Speaker 2: Contact.
Speaker 3: Samara samara's going to be living Right, Yep she's going to live In duluth because it's, cold eerie and forever drawn to water tomorrow would Hank Canal, park wanted the, lake walk through heavy fog and appear in flickering hotel TVs after?
Speaker 2: Dark Oo Skilly Freddy krueger is going to be In.
Speaker 3: Anka dreams are his playground in The halloween capital of The world is his, Turf it Says freddie would Roam monoca's main Street blendon during daylight parades and haunt trigger treaders by.
Speaker 2: Night all, right let's do one. More i've got a Few. Dracula, dracula what suburb would he live in that he's? Rich? City just city in?
Speaker 1: General Ken is it Ken?
Speaker 2: Wood that's right over?
Speaker 3: Here oh, Yeah, Keno good guess because you're along the lines Sum At avenue In Saint.
Speaker 1: Paul oh, yes basically the same. Thing, yeah because.
Speaker 3: It's, classic elegent and just a little Thirsty dracula would live in a mansion, there surrounded by candlelight and antique. Mirrors after, sunset he'd glided past The JAMES. J Hill, house sip from his seller's private, reserve and admire architecture that feels just like.
Speaker 2: Home sounds? Hot, honestly did you guys hear?
Speaker 1: Like the most haunted cemetery In minnesota is this cemetery In, Norwood, Young. AMERICA i don't have any more details in, that but look it. Up but apparently it's haunted by a child than his. DOG i read this. Somewhere it could have been starred to be And i'm not really, sure but the most haunted cemetery In minnesota is In, Norwood, Young. America if you want to look it. UP i don't. Know don't go ghost hunting through his cemetery stepping on somebody somebody's mama's grave or.
Speaker 2: Something come, ON i think it's okay to walk your.
Speaker 3: CEMETERIES i have A halloween party this weekend and we always do a cemetery walk during.
Speaker 1: It were walking across somebody's mama's. Grave, DISRESPECTFUL a couple of.
Speaker 14: Seances disrespects like she's got a sky sky glide It what what AM i trying to?
Speaker 5: Think how are you not supposed to walk in a cemetery skyglide?
Speaker 2: In that doesn't make.
Speaker 1: SENSE i think the skyglider is the right of the.
Speaker 2: State, Fair BUT i understand what it's so?
Speaker 1: Weird all, Right let's do the dirt on KD wb in show one on one point three kd W.
Speaker 2: B we're in A.
Speaker 1: Friday frame of mind AND i love.
Speaker 2: It let's do the.
Speaker 1: Dirt brought to you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lamber's injury. Law federal gambling investigation netted the arrest of dozens of members of an organized crime, group as well as AN nba, Player Terry rosier of The Miami heat and the coach of The, Trailblazers Chauncey. Billups thirty one people arrested h the connection with An Eagle eagle illegal poker operation and basically they would find rich marks as they call, them and cheat them in poker up to a total of about seven million, dollars.
Speaker 2: So they can my.
Speaker 1: Movie, Yeah and so the NBA's, cooperating BUT i guess they had like all kinds of different computerized. Whatever but THERE i. HAD i think they, had you, know like when you go to like like a card shuffling, machine it shuffles the, cards but it was computerized and it would put them in an order to favor the, house and nobody suspected. It so it's like really interesting that THE, wnba these people are already making enough, money but they couldn't you, know get by on the seven million dollars a year they make in THE, wnba so they had to do something even.
Speaker 2: More, Wow, yeah it does sound like a.
Speaker 3: Movie there's a woman down In florida who claims she Was eminem's, wife and because of, that she was saying how he was going to pay for her meal at a restaurant she was dining. At, however she of course was Not eminem's, wife and the sheriffs were. Called the server said that she appeared to be a little drunk or high on, drugs so kind of figured it.
Speaker 2: Was a crazy. Person but she ordered.
Speaker 3: Two, entrees a soda and a chocolate, milk and she tried to explain to the deputies that Cuffter eminem picked up my tab BEFORE i expected him to do. It, again she has unlimited, money so, yeah she is not.
Speaker 2: Married to.
Speaker 3: Him her name Is Jennifer, clever AND i Think eminem probably has no idea she even.
Speaker 1: EXISTS i, mean good, try, though you know why.
Speaker 5: Not Apparently Britney spears has been spiraling Since Kevin fetherline's memoir dropped this.
Speaker 2: Week his tell all memoir does not paint her in a very good.
Speaker 5: Light but On, wednesday she was behaving erratically at a restaurant and on her drive home from that, Restaurant so she was In Thousand, Oaks california with a. Friend at this, restaurant she knocked over, glasses her top slipped off of her, shoulders and she gave a toast to the entire restaurant and her friend had to help her.
Speaker 2: Balance and then when she was driving, home she was.
Speaker 5: Apparently driving, erradically swerving onto the other side of the road and tailgating other. Cars SO i don't know if that's necessarily linked To Kevin federline's, book or if they're just trying to make it seem linked so that more people will go and buy his.
Speaker 2: Book but maybe she just had a.
Speaker 1: Who's taking care of her, though you, know the friend of. Hers, well that's, terrible because she truly clearly needs somebody to look after. HER i, mean IF i was acting like, That i'd want one of you guys to look after.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Know and If bailey was like staggering out of here and knocking things over and, Tailgating i'd be, like you know, What, jenny we better Follow bailey.
Speaker 5: Home?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah probably would be. Wise now you do, IT i.
Speaker 3: Don't probably does need to be on some sort of, medication but, like who is forcing her to do? That AND i feel like people when they act like, that if nobody's forcing them, to they.
Speaker 2: Won't go on.
Speaker 3: IT i don't look At kanye he would he refused to take his bipolar.
Speaker 6: Medication BEFORE i get you my dirt, story let's give That sabrina, Keyword, yeah thank.
Speaker 1: You the keyword for spreen of this ad this time is. Tears so use the iHeartRadio app and the talk back. Feature that red microphone. Button you tap that AND i think it counts. Down you push the record button and you say the key word is. Tears stop send done and you Are. Yeah then you're in the drawing to go to. Sea Sabrina Carpenter in warm Sunny Los, angeles my Son carson was there last night when he lives. There he went and saw The vikings game last.
Speaker 2: Night, YIKES i forgot he was.
Speaker 1: Going he is fifty bucks a. Ticket he was just. Fine then he went over To Universal studios because they had like a haunted attraction over there last. Night he is living his best. Life is dopey drunken buddies are for out there From. Minnesota shout Out patrick And. Matt so were they going up to Like San disco or. Something they're going up To San francisco this. Weekend they're gonna go See. Alcatraz they're gonna go see The golden Gate bridge and the cable cars and all that.
Speaker 2: Stuff So, carson that sounds, fun Budd, yeah he is.
Speaker 1: Living that's WHAT i told. Him he never. Will he is not that kind of person like maybe some kids will send their parents. Pictures all, right let's get into our Regular friday favorite. Feature it is No Phone screen Or friday ON, kdwb and here we. Go here's the way no phone screen Or friday works.
Speaker 2: Is.
Speaker 1: Please first of, all we play the music in the background and there we. Go and then you call the radio. Station you get on the radio at, six, five, one, nine eight, NINE. Kdwb we have a couple of little. Guidelines first of, all no. Swearing no shout, outs because we do shout outs all the, time but we'll be happy to do those another. Time no plugging your farmers, market your community theater, event your charity anything.
Speaker 2: Else no politics, please.
Speaker 1: Oh, darn we were gonna do all politics, today just to get your riled up and have.
Speaker 2: A plan when when you. Call if your plan is just, high, oh get out. Here and this is one.
Speaker 1: More you got to be at least sixteen years, old and if you violate any of the, rules you will hear this sound and we'll hang up on you. RUDELY i have.
Speaker 6: A good plan To last, week some guy got in got on and he did A Miley cyrus mashup for.
Speaker 1: Us that's, hilario, Okay and never know when's going to go off the, Rail so let's get. Started when you do, call we don't screen the phone. Calls just keep ringing until we. Answer and when we, answer you are live on the. Radio you're up first. High what's your?
Speaker 2: Name it's your Favorite?
Speaker 12: Matt how we do?
Speaker 4: IT I?
Speaker 2: Matt what's?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 12: SO i got two things that screw with your? MIND a little. Bit, okay the first. One your tongue can actually tell what something would feel like if you were to lick, it even without licking.
Speaker 3: It mad, Disturbing, matt don't do this because you're gonna tell us to lick the, wall and it's going to be a, joke isn't.
Speaker 2: It, no it's not a.
Speaker 12: JOKE i promise if you were to look upside and be, like, HUMH i wonder what that leaf would feel like IF i licked, It your mind would be able to tell what it feels like if you were to.
Speaker 4: Lick, it says who?
Speaker 2: KNOW i believe?
Speaker 1: Them think about? It think about. It look at the wall right. Now think about what it would feel like to lick. It imagine your, tongue can You you don't even have to lick. It that, okay that's fun. Fact give me another fun.
Speaker 12: Fact maybe it's not a fun, fact but something to make you go. Humh is if someone is born fully, blind they have never visually seen.
Speaker 7: Before what do they?
Speaker 4: Dream i've always thought athing that's a good.
Speaker 2: Question what do they?
Speaker 4: DREAM i have no.
Speaker 12: Idea IF i, KNEW i would give you that in, well DON'T.
Speaker 1: I don't have to ask? This MAD i, mean come, on, No i'm. Kidding that is.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Huh it does make you, go thank, you, mad have a good, weekend my all? Right no phone screen For? Friday you're up? Next what's your?
Speaker 7: Name Andre?
Speaker 2: Andreas what's going?
Speaker 12: ON i wanted to give.
Speaker 7: Will know to watch this show On netflix Called.
Speaker 1: Boots it's about a gay. MARINE i think it's really.
Speaker 2: Good Boot, Boots Boots okay On? Netflix? Boots all?
Speaker 1: Right got? It thank, You, Andreas katie W being no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 12: Hi my name Is.
Speaker 4: Brittany what's?
Speaker 11: Up BRITT i listen to you guys every day with my Son, brackton and he just wanted to say hi to you.
Speaker 1: Guys, hi, Okay, hi thanks for thanks for being on the. Show all, right kat W being no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 7: Name?
Speaker 5: Nate?
Speaker 2: Nate what's?
Speaker 1: UP i BELIEVE i have an idea that could unite the entire, country and it is to Have halloween the Last saturday Of october every. Year Like, thankgiving you're saying that you would reach across the aisle to your opposition and, say let's come together and Have halloween the Last saturday of Every october. EXACTLY i think that could unite the. COUNTRY i think we would start agreeing on. Things that'd be the snowball. Effect that'd be the that'd be the first thing that we'd agree. On then we'd all agree that there's no way that pineapple belongs on a. Pizza that would be, next, Yep and then we would all then we'd start to agree That Valley fair should be open year, round even in the. Snow what, Okay well you ruin every. GOOD i like, It thank you very. Much no phone Screener. Friday, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello no phone Screener. Friday they hung up when you, call you ring until we, Answer AND i know sometimes you're right out of. Times so that's, okay KD wb no phone screen Or. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name? Katie, Hi? Katie what's?
Speaker 13: UP i just want to, Say, Dave, Jenny vant And, bailey thank you for being on. Daily you make my trip to the bust up. Great i've been listening thirty three. Years, Dave you're, great, great, Great.
Speaker 6: Wow she rhynd great with.
Speaker 2: Great it's pretty. GREAT i love thank, You. Katie have a great.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: Okay i'll try harder next.
Speaker 1: Time its Great thank you did. Great no phone Screener. Friday what's your?
Speaker 9: Name happy?
Speaker 10: Birthday old?
Speaker 2: Man, Hi, carmen.
Speaker 1: What's up your big p o? Ass what do you? Want, gosh she's a good friend of.
Speaker 2: Mine.
Speaker 10: NOW i just called to wish my best, pie my favorite big old B happy.
Speaker 2: Birthday you're very. Sweet, ah that's. Cute we like to call him a battle b. Though what you?
Speaker 10: Say i'm only sweet to you one time a year and it's.
Speaker 1: Birthday, yeah that's, It big big old p o. As love, You, Carmen love you, Bye, KATIE o you. Be no phone Screener. Friday what's your? Name?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello oh that's?
Speaker 1: Nice love you just hang upon b W? B no phone screen Of. Friday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 13: Hi my name Is. ANDY i just wanted to share.
Speaker 9: With you guys one of my favorite.
Speaker 12: Jokes are you guys?
Speaker 10: Ready what generation has force come?
Speaker 2: FROM i have no, Idea, jenny.
Speaker 3: My six years of working above a, GUMP i never heard that.
Speaker 2: JOB i got.
Speaker 10: IT i got one more for.
Speaker 13: You ou manufacturer company In, Wyoming.
Speaker 12: Minnesota what starts with gonnappen.
Speaker 9: Ends with the?
Speaker 12: Ky what fire truck.
Speaker 2: Is a different?
Speaker 1: Word would you say fire?
Speaker 2: Truck, yeah get, Out.
Speaker 1: Katie w be no phone screen Or. Friday what's your? Name, Sebastian, sebastian what's?
Speaker 4: UP i apparently have.
Speaker 7: Some really sad. News oh so this is the second time That i've won tickets To Boo bag and this is the second TIME i won't be able to.
Speaker 2: GO i care? You what? Happened why can't you?
Speaker 7: Come it's my father in law's birthday the same?
Speaker 2: Day plenty of? Birthdays.
Speaker 6: Yeah, also did you find out after you won The bubash tickets that it was his?
Speaker 2: Birthday?
Speaker 7: YEAH i found, OUT.
Speaker 2: I see because it's his father in.
Speaker 1: Law here's What i'm gonna, do So bash And i'm gonna call you while you're going To Cracker barrel for the. Birthday i'm gonna call you and then you can answer the phone be like what no now right?
Speaker 4: Now oh my?
Speaker 1: God and you jump up with no explanation and you run out Of Cracker.
Speaker 2: Barrel, okay, okay, okay, okay we got.
Speaker 1: You no phone, Screener, Friday, hi you're on the.
Speaker 2: Radio what's your?
Speaker 10: Name by My, Hey So i'm going to a wady next.
Speaker 9: Weekend i'm just a little nervous for.
Speaker 10: It you, guys have any advice for?
Speaker 2: Me why are you?
Speaker 10: Nervous my second Money i've ever been, to And i'm kind of very socially anxious.
Speaker 4: Person who's getting. Married so it's like a family.
Speaker 1: Friend, okay are you going with? Anybody so my.
Speaker 10: Dad will be there, also like my.
Speaker 2: Cousin but.
Speaker 10: My dress is a little a little scary to put.
Speaker 2: On, okay is there an open?
Speaker 1: Bar we're not giving advice you don't want to, give and you don't want to give a very shy person the advice to drink a lot of, alcohol but at.
Speaker 3: Least a couple of cocktails that loosens you.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah the worst part of a wedding is the seating arrangements because you'll be sitting with the most boring, people Probably Aunt gladys And Uncle thomas from Des, moines and you'd be, like so where are you guys from Des? Moines and that's all you'll have to talk about the entire. Night ask people what they like to, do what do You what do you like to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: Wow you, KNOW i like farming?
Speaker 5: Whatever, yeah and then once the music, starts go out and dance because then at least you have something to.
Speaker 3: Do, Also it's not a big deal if you're like sitting at a table by, yourself because a lot of people just like take a chill pill from the dance floor and sit by. Themselves so if you're like nervous because you're not talking to someone the whole, time who.
Speaker 2: Cares, Yeah i'm always like at.
Speaker 3: A wedding just watching. Everyone it's like good people watching it at the same. Time, yeah, yeah you can do. It we believe in. You no phone screen Or. Friday what's your, Name, Shawni? Shanie?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go what's?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 10: HEY i grew up listening until you guys do like the Wild thing competition At Valley's, Fair and now That i'm an, adult an, adult you stop doing. It why did you stop letting people live on The Valley fair wild pick for so?
Speaker 1: Long that's a really good. QUESTION i don't. Know we had people live on the Wild thing for like a week or ten, days and they would get like a break every hour for five. Minutes we would stop it at night so they could, sleep but they couldn't get out of the. Car AND i think there were two people that we did it a couple of years in a, row and then year neither of them would drop out after ten, days so we gave them both a brand NEW.
Speaker 3: SI i did not know you did it multiple. TIMES i only knew the story of the two that wouldn't drop. OUT i thought it was just the one, time one or two.
Speaker 1: Years, yeah and here's a funny little side. Story so we were, broadcasting were out there and this, is you, know fifteen twenty years, ago and all of a, sudden our internet went.
Speaker 2: Out our internet went.
Speaker 1: Out why because one of the workers who didn't Like KATIE wb came by with a weed whipper and whipped the cable in. Half why because he didn't Like he was A kq, fan so he thought it'd be funny and he got caught and he probably got. Fired but it was, Like i'm going to take the station off the air with a weed. Whipper you, know good, one?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 1: Right you really got? Us no phone screen Or? FRIDAY a couple more. Calls what's your? Name, Oh?
Speaker 2: Victor what's?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Victor? OH i had A i'm having a best morning.
Speaker 4: Ever the guy that used to bullet me is bald and getting a. DIVORCE i know the Ball this is probably worse than a.
Speaker 1: Divorce how did you find the little you trolling around on The facebook or.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 12: No, NO i was just like, YEAH i was just like on it just to see what's going.
Speaker 2: On AND i was that popped up AND i was just, like you're like. Poetic, YES i love that.
Speaker 4: Congratulation thanks.
Speaker 1: Forging what do you, Think? Jenny keep going to one?
Speaker 2: More what do you? Do another?
Speaker 1: Line another? One katie w be no phone screen Your. Friday you're on the. Radio what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 9: Katie, Hi. KATIE i want to talk about mainly To. JENNY i had A facebook marketplace situation WHERE i got. Swindled tell me more. SO i have listed something for fifteen dollars AND i, SAID i take cash, then but you know all the apps and the guy shows up and this might be a good strategy for, You, jenny to you, know save some. Money but he showed up and he's, like, OH i only have a twenty if you have changed or, ten AND i was, LIKE i don't have. CHANGE i Guess i'll just take.
Speaker 3: Ten no, no, no, no, no you Say i'll take the, twenty BUT i don't have.
Speaker 2: Change that's that's what but that's WHAT i would have.
Speaker 9: DONE i was still like taken off guard by. IT i was, LIKE i wasn't expecting, this.
Speaker 14: RIGHT i feel you if you weren't expecting, it be LIKE i, SAY i stand pretty strong Because i've had people come over look at something and they'll be, Like i'll give you this much, instead And i'm, like, nope, SORRY i have other people that are.
Speaker 3: Interested SO i know it's like a waste of your. Time if you wouldn't have been willing to give you the, twenty BUT i wouldn't have accepted the.
Speaker 2: TEN i would have been, like, No i'll take the twenty by SORRY i. Change. Yeah SO i was.
Speaker 9: Like, wow that's a good, strategy but it's.
Speaker 15: Only it's for five bucks to. You that might not be What i'm, saying like see other, people AND i understand. That but he why didn't you just sacrifice the five?
Speaker 1: Bucks?
Speaker 3: Right you, know because he probably thought that that's probably his strategy is that that's what he.
Speaker 1: Does but that's WHAT i. Mean it's five. Bucks does he need five bucks that? Bad just give her the twenty or bring the actual amount that you promised To?
Speaker 2: Bay, yeah, YEAH i.
Speaker 9: KNOW i was, like you must do this a lot because he seemed like the guy that would do.
Speaker 2: That, yeah he looked like the. Type he looked Like Dave.
Speaker 3: Shady at least he sold whatever it was and got ten. Dollars but that's the. Girl take that TWENTY i should.
Speaker 9: HAVE i was just so taken off.
Speaker 2: Guard, YEAH i have. That you don't know what to.
Speaker 3: Do it's, awkward the strangers in your. House you're, like how DO i handle?
Speaker 9: This? Sure give me the Ton, YEAH i just mean to tell you that's grey and case you ever, like you, know looking On facebook marketplace and you're, like who that's we learned?
Speaker 2: Something, yeah we learned. Something thank, You. Katie have a good, weekend you. Too okay.
Speaker 1: Bye jenny is The facebook marketplace. Expert because If i'm, like, Okay, JENNY i posted a, Skateboard carson's old skateboard on, here And i'm offering it for fifty dollars and somebody is saying thirty five And i'll come by, Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm, like what DO i? Do?
Speaker 1: Yeah So i'm going to give Out jenny's phone number in a little bit so you can Call jenny and ask get me.
Speaker 2: On instagram if you have some. Questions.
Speaker 1: Good, yeah that is it for no phone screen Your. Friday thank you on. Kdbub we're gonna give away Some Boo bash tickets in a few. Minutes but right, now Bnce Feel Good friday ON kdwb instead of sturn the pot all the. Time bonn's got some good. News what's?
Speaker 2: Up well the good news this?
Speaker 6: Week you, Know halloween costumes are, Expensive but there's a guy In, Austin. Texas his name Is, christophe and he's doing something really. Cool he's going to thrift. Shops he's done this nine, years is now thrift shops looking for, sparkly, shiny FURRY i, guess very abstract, things which you'll call, them and then he'll take them, home wash, them glue, them sew, them and he'll do an event in his area for local kids that probably could not go or cannot afford A halloween. Costume and they're like these one of a kind costumes. Too i've seen a couple of pictures of them that are really really. Dope so every year for nine years he's had like these free events where kids can go pick out their. Costumes that way they can go trick or.
Speaker 2: Treading. Aw he doesn't Love halloween more than. Kids he Loves.
Speaker 3: Halloween he gives them away for free once he's fixed.
Speaker 6: Some, yeah he's put them all together and like every year he has this event where like kind of like in trunk or treat fashion where they just come by and pick out their.
Speaker 2: Costumes, yeah that's that's, cute really.
Speaker 6: NICE i think it's really really. Cool you haven't done something like this for somebody in your, community try to find, like even if it's a small, thing this guy's done this for nine, years so you can do.
Speaker 1: Something, yeah well here's a little something you can do that kind of ties in with, that and it's something we've been doing.
Speaker 2: Anyway it's coats for.
Speaker 1: Kids it's a perfect opportunity to bring this up Because Pilgrim cleaners we team up with them every year and it's kind of like the same.
Speaker 2: Thing it's just not.
Speaker 1: Costumes it's, coats and most of people have a coat around their, house especially if you have kids that are growing and outgrow their. Coats bring them down To Pilgrim Dry cleaners any, location and then they wash them and they give them to churches that request, them schools that request. Them it's not just they don't just like hand them out to one. Group they find groups around town and there's so many. Kids every teacher knows the kid that comes to school when there's four inches of snow on the ground and they got on like flip flops and they've got on a. Hoodie and that's what you know if you know somebody like. That So pilgrim.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah And i'm going to be at The Pilgrim drag cleaners In wisetta today from eleven thirty am to one thirty. Pm so if you have time over a lunch hour or, something swing on.
Speaker 2: By i'll be hanging.
Speaker 3: Out dave left some of his children's book there from when he was there, yesterday so you, KNOW i don't know how many copies there, are BUT i will hook you up with as many as are left when you swing. By but you can bring those by today otherwise any location around The Twin. Cities and they did extend. IT i WANT i don't really want to like say they extended.
Speaker 1: It november, fourteenth.
Speaker 3: Right BUT i didn't really want to say that BECAUSE i just want to push you to it.
Speaker 2: Now but, yeah, NO i.
Speaker 3: Did they did extend how long they're collecting the coast for just because it's been very, warm so nobody's been digging out those. Codes, yet but it just keep it top of mind and do it now instead of waiting Till november fourteenth to do.
Speaker 5: IT i will, say just to tack on To vont's, thing if you google like thrift, Costumes minnesota, free there's a lot of like thrift stores that are offering like free costume. Swaps BECAUSE i Saw i'm trying to find, it BUT i saw an article literally yesterday that was, like, hey come on down and you can get free. Stuff so same kind of thing that people want you to dress up For. Halloween so they're, like, hey come and take some stuff from. Us. Cool, yeah so google it if you need, to BECAUSE i just found a bunch of them On.
Speaker 2: Google.
Speaker 1: Yah, okay very, Cool thank you very. Much we have something really cool to give away on katiewed. B there's a new it's like a sport kind of like it's you take bags and. Bags it is like a new Ish it's not, new it's been around, forever but it's new ish and it's trendy and people love to play bags and you go into a bar of Me patty or. Whatever then ax throwing was trendy for a, while and that's still a whole lot of.
Speaker 2: Fun but there's a new.
Speaker 1: One it's called, foling which is kind of a combination of football and. Bowling, yeah AND i don't know how what drunk came up with this, idea but what a great like you know what we should, do shut up bowling pans and throw a football at. Him and they tried it and it, worked and it's called. Folding and there's a place called The Folding warehouse ye In.
Speaker 3: Minneapolis it's in The northwoop. Area and they do have free, parking which is always high BECAUSE i get stressed going in The northwoop KNOWING i might have to find street. Parking BUT i, mean you're gonna win a pair or not a pair Of Sorry i'm so used to saying you're gonna wearing a pair of. Tickets you're gonna win a free lane for up to ten people for two. Hours but we're gonna ask you some questions about all of us on the, show and you got to get two of three, CORRECT i think is how it worked for you to win. This so give us a call right. Now LIKE i, said you get a lane for up to ten people for two. Hours you can have, food, drinks and breaking rights if you're good at.
Speaker 2: IT i THINK i WOULD i would Be.
Speaker 3: DAVID i went bowling for the first time Last, friday got a spare right off the, bat and then it all went downhill AND i got the.
Speaker 2: Worst score of.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, WAIT i THINK i would be better at bowling because it's you're throwing a football at, pins AND i THINK i have better aim with a football versus a.
Speaker 2: Bowling, boy you got to try it.
Speaker 1: OUT i was bowling not too long, ago AND i, thought what's a perfect game in? Bowling three, hundred three. Hundred.
Speaker 2: OH i was so.
Speaker 1: EXCITED i THOUGHT i had a three hundred game. GOING i HAD i had a perfect game. GOING i was so EXCITED i blew the second. Frame, oh thank, You. Jenny you get the. Joke, Baily you don't even get the.
Speaker 2: Joke do you?
Speaker 1: KNOW i did laugh jokes because it wasn't. Funny it was Funny jenny's laughing in the. JOKE i got so EXCITED i blew the second. Frame you just laugh at his, birthday just a birthday, today. Laughing bring Back. Drake drake would have laughed at.
Speaker 3: You that's Because DRAKE i never knew what was going. On he just knew to. Laugh he just he didn't know what he, said but he knew to.
Speaker 2: Laugh you're not. Wrong, yeah he's like not paying.
Speaker 1: Attention he's on his, computer like downloading software, illegally software. Software see HOW i laughed when she says something funny that was?
Speaker 15: Hilarious can you laugh WHEN i say something funny With?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 1: God bring Back? Drake what were we doing? Here, okay we stole long. Enough we got people on the phone who we're going to ask you questions about the. Show you get, three, right and go take a group of people foling At Folling. Warehouse let's go To. Shelby, Hi. Shelby, hello where are you calling?
Speaker 7: From?
Speaker 1: Shelby, okay before you get, started let's play this. Game you get three out of. Five do you listen to the show every?
Speaker 12: Day?
Speaker 2: SHELBY i?
Speaker 1: Do, Okay, well then that that's going to help you a. Lot, yeah, okay here we go with the first, one who on the show has the Nickname Boom, boom.
Speaker 2: Who on the show.
Speaker 1: Used to perform on a performing jump rope. Team, wow well you do.
Speaker 2: Listen let me try one.
Speaker 1: More you already, win but let's try this one who on the show claims she once saw a, Unicorn bailey claim, IT.
Speaker 2: I saw a uniform live In. Wisconsin you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Fowling please hold, okay thank, you thank you for, Listening. SHELBY i appreciate. That all, Right danielle is up. Next, Hello.
Speaker 2: Danielle. Hello do you listen to the show? Frequently?
Speaker 1: YES i. Do, Okay, WELL i think you'll probably doing really. Well who on the show loves themselves the?
Speaker 7: Most, oh it's pretty.
Speaker 12: OBVIOUS i guess that'll be an, opinion.
Speaker 2: Love himself the?
Speaker 1: Most who on the show won't eat at a company?
Speaker 2: Potluck?
Speaker 3: Oh any of?
Speaker 13: You if you're, smart BUT i think that.
Speaker 5: You're.
Speaker 1: Good i'm amazed that people pay that close of attention by Absolute.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the? Video AND i THINK i sent it To.
Speaker 1: Vaunt it is like WHY i won't eat at a company or at a at a? Potluck and it shows a woman over a bowl of something and she's biting off carrots and dropping them into the.
Speaker 2: Bowl it's my story right now at Vant.
Speaker 6: Lee anytime those videos come, out twenty people send them to me like.
Speaker 1: Gross, Okay first of, All, danielle you're gonna. Go you're gonna. Win you've already. Won the folding. Tickets i'll give you one more just for.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 1: Okay who on the show only has a letter for their middle? NAME i didn't know anybody listened to the show that. CLOSELY i guess these two people.
Speaker 2: Did. Wow, wow we have one, More, jenny one.
Speaker 1: More let's go To. Nathan Hello.
Speaker 2: Nathan? Hello all, Right?
Speaker 1: Nathan where are you calling? From what do you like to do in your spare?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 8: Nathan all, right, friends here we.
Speaker 1: Go who on the show is a dog? Sitter that is? Correct? Yes who on the show is a member of The high I Q ORGANIZATION? Mensa that would be, me And i'll tell you all about. IT i don't brag about. It and who on the show recently completed a? Triathlon, Nathan, JENNY i, Really i'm. Amazed, wow we found three random people who knew everything about the.
Speaker 2: Show everything are? Good everything about?
Speaker 1: It. Nathan you're gonna go folding At Fulling. Warehouse have a good, Time, okay thank. You speaking of, SPORTS i don't know IF i told you. This the other, DAY i was, Golfing, yeah AND i broke my collar. Bone oh, YEAH i fell off the ball. Washer What i'm just telling a? Story can you?
Speaker 2: Laugh can you laugh at? Anything can you laugh at? Anything THAT i?
Speaker 3: Do it's only the fact that sometimes we've heard the joke so many times so we could recite on back to you before you say, it and it takes all of our power to not say the punchline.
Speaker 2: Really quick before we get into our next.
Speaker 3: IM i just want to give a big birthday shout out because comes From aaron and, SAYS i hoping you can give my Son sam a birthdayout.
Speaker 2: Out On.
Speaker 3: Friday sam shares a birthday With, dave which is his birthday today, too good job or Congratulations sam.
Speaker 2: And david for. Birthday And sam.
Speaker 3: Got to meet you At Betty hannah on his birthday back in twenty.
Speaker 2: Seventeen training eighteen. Today that's.
Speaker 1: Amazing, wow, yeah it was. AMAZING i remember that.
Speaker 3: Kid, yes, Yes And aaron, says we've been listening to you for years and our big fans thank you so. Much And aaron did send a photo of you guys, meeting and it's funny he's eighteen now because he is like a little kid in that.
Speaker 2: Photo have you, Birthday?
Speaker 4: Sam happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Eighteen so you do go To Bennie, Hannah, Dave, yeah you.
Speaker 12: Do.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah with my, family people THAT.
Speaker 2: I care, about where not your. Family shut it, okay