Speaker 1: Mojoe on in the Morning. You guys know that I talk about this on the show all the time. I'm probably probably the smartest financial mind in this room.
Speaker 2: The most. No, I'm not, I really am not.
Speaker 1: But one thing I know for a fact is there is one thing that you will never see me ever do unless I'm going dead broke and I really need to, and that is I will never sell anything on Facebook marketplace. And here's the thing. I would rather give it away or donate it to whatever goodwill Salvation Army, then have to have a complete stranger come to my house and pick something up. And with that said, I cannot believe this. I was online yesterday. I was on the Facebook. You guys know that that thing called the Facebook. It's a great place.
Speaker 3: I got ninety friends on Facebook. Twelve of them are pending, but I got ninety friends.
Speaker 1: And I saw celebrity Brad Galley from Channel seven on Facebook and on the Facebook Brad Gilly is listed as selling his kitchen table and chairs. And it is an interesting, uh set of uh, you know, chairs and table.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful one. It's beautiful one. Brad.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's nice. No, No, it's notice it's a pottery barn one. It says, it says, here's a description. It says, pottery barn table with leaf in good condition. Pictures show imperfections. Seven chairs are gray fabric and needing to be cleaned. All right, I love Brad. Brad's actually Brad. Brad is actually, like I would say, like a little brother to me. I talk about him all the time on the show We Do. We love the guy seriously. It's like the most precious family ever. But this is the dumbest thing I've ever side.
Speaker 4: They actually sell I see their name on Facebook, marketplace a lot.
Speaker 5: They sell a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, I got a problem with this. I got a problem with this. Uh, Brad, Uh? Can you get Brad on is Brett? Will Brad come on with us? Do you think on this one?
Speaker 3: Brad Galli? Brad? Are you sure you're Brad Gally and not Bad Gally?
Speaker 2: What is going on? I just woke up. I see a text from Lydia that says, Mojo wants to talk to you. I assume we're talking about the Major League Baseball.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Channel Seven's very own sports director, Brad Gally, He throw you a car ball, Brad, I'm exactly this is a no, no, this is a Terrek schooble one hundred miles an hour fastball. I'm throwing it right down the middle and uh, you teeth, You're you're swinging and missing on this one, Brad. You and Claire cannot be selling stuff on Facebook marketplace. You are a famous individual. You don't want people come into your house and in buying stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably a really good call.
Speaker 5: Have I do it all the time? Brit And he says the same thing to me.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the Nate Bargatski or whatever the guy's name is, Comedy Special, Yeah, it's hilarious. This is one of my favorite clips of Nate.
Speaker 6: She started selling stuff online on Facebook Marketplace and I found this out from a guy on a front door.
Speaker 3: I don't even really know.
Speaker 5: What it is.
Speaker 6: I think it's just putting your home address on the open internet. She doesn't sell used cars, there's like a.
Speaker 3: Big money coming in.
Speaker 6: She sells stuff that should be thrown away. She sold an old kids folding chair for five dollars. Best case scenario, we receive five dollars. Worst case, our whole family is murder.
Speaker 2: Brad.
Speaker 5: That is so relatable.
Speaker 2: Come on, Brad, I'll cut you a deal. Mojo bus is all yours.
Speaker 1: I'll even drop off, Brad. Here's what I want to do. This is what I want to do. I will personally buy your pottery barn table, even with the seven chairs that need cleaning. And I would like to put it in the radio station kitchen here at the station. And we're going to call the kitchen the Brad Gaalley kitchen. Can we do? Do you think Colleen will allow us to have the Brad Gally kitchen?
Speaker 2: So so?
Speaker 1: And then what I'll do is I will buy it on one condition that you A never do this ever again. And B will you and the kids and Claire sign the table for us?
Speaker 3: Will you autograph the table for us.
Speaker 2: One tuesdays? Absolutely? I would do all that. It's also garbage day. So if you encourage me to just put it out on the curtain.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I'm buying it. I'm giving you two hundred bucks. I seriously am, I'm gonna put two hundred dollars towards the kids, you know, Catholic education.
Speaker 3: What's up, Kathleen? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: How are you say hi to Brad Galli from Channel seven w x y Z. He's the sports director and also on Facebook marketplace.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, Hi, Kathleen.
Speaker 8: We can talk baseball if you want, or you can talk about our pottery bar table.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm going to talk about giving away stuff for free.
Speaker 1: Like Mojo, Are you in agreement that that's what Brad should be doing?
Speaker 7: Yes, I agree, Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see I don't want to see news story about Brad Galli being like robbed in his house and tied up and robbed, you know what I mean, Like I don't want that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I'm going to local buy nothing group and so instead of giving out my address, I drop off items out there house for free. But I was telling Lydia, like, how do I not know? There's a serial killer behind the door waiting to kill me?
Speaker 4: And those bye nothing things are those sites are so good too, But.
Speaker 5: So buy nothing you can you can register.
Speaker 4: For your area and it's basically you can either you can either put stuff out you put a picture of it, Like Brad could put his kitchen table on the buy nothing site for the city that he lives in, and somebody could just go and grab it, or you know you can.
Speaker 5: You can just go and grab some of the things that.
Speaker 4: And everything is free, so it's like it's like a donation and but they have to come to your house together it or whatever.
Speaker 3: Hey, Kyle's got an idea for us? What's your idea?
Speaker 2: Kyle?
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys. How are you.
Speaker 2: Good? So?
Speaker 3: I mean you missed a major opportunity here, Mojo. If it's a kitchen, then it's a galley, so you could call it the Brad Gallley Gally.
Speaker 1: By the way, that sounds like it's something that Victor would say, like Victor would calling.
Speaker 3: That is actually a really good Kyle. That is very smart.
Speaker 5: I love that, and I weird Brad that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I want to text Claire and be like, send me a picture of the new table that you got.
Speaker 3: Did you what do you make it for?
Speaker 2: It's very nice. Yeah, it's very nice. That's why we're excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on, ladies and gentlemen. On the phone with us right now is Brad Gallley from Channel seven and also his arch nemesis Bad Gally aka Misfit Victor.
Speaker 8: Victor, good morning, everybody, you read this is a solird. I thought you were calling a talk to me about the Alcar game. I have so many questions. And the first question is, Brett, is this like a or what you guys do like? Is it is a table still inside the house or is in the garage?
Speaker 2: Or too many questions unless you're a significant, serious buyer.
Speaker 8: It's bad enough you're going to allow strangers to find out where you live, but are you going to allow them in your house? Or is it in the garage or I mean whatever? And then I'm sorry, I did I did see they ad Mojo sent it to me, and I want to know there there's a ton of stuff that you guys have sold already, including these Neon bar signs where those uh forcefully sold by Claire because she wanted them out of the man cave.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't remember those.
Speaker 5: A lot of stuff.
Speaker 8: And then and then the other question is I want to find this guy, Jerry, who gave you guys a three star rat.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 8: Who gave you guys a three out talking Jerry, Jerry, if you're listening, your rat, bastard, you have like.
Speaker 3: Star Victor Victor calls me last night.
Speaker 1: So I saw this yesterday and I sent it to Victor and Lydia and I go. We got to bring this up on the air as a topic. This is a great topic of selling stuff on Facebook marketplace and being somebody like Brad who's famous long story short Victor did deep diving research for us to find out everything.
Speaker 3: That was sold.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I also I also saw a bunch of stuff, a bunch of Channel seven note pads.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: That we're on there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god for a high money man, big time money. This, by the way, is one of my favorite human beings in the entire world, the legendary Brad Galley.
Speaker 3: I know, the real Brad Galley. I love you, Brad, and again.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars is I'm going to be seriously cash cash in hand when I when I see you.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you.
Speaker 8: Know went on on that table besides dinner.
Speaker 1: Wait IM nominated. By the way, will you guys stopped this. Brad has worked for a family television station. We do not want to be bringing stuff.
Speaker 8: Out talking about dessert and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you pre birt, Love you guys, Love both Brad and Bad Talk to you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.