Speaker 1: One on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and.
Speaker 2: Qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio jingle Ball.
Speaker 1: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot com.
Speaker 2: Stage. That's stage.
Speaker 1: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Remember when you saw that show Home Alone, Lost in New York. Wasn't Kevin in New York City at Christmas time?
Speaker 2: Yep? I think he was.
Speaker 1: It's a magical time of the year in New York City Central Park.
Speaker 2: He was there.
Speaker 3: I think he did ice skating at one point, right next to thirty Rock. You see the tree, that's where his mom found him.
Speaker 2: Well, look at you. Wow. You can be outside. Four spoiler for.
Speaker 1: The New York version of jingle Ball and one thousand dollars too. But you got to play the game. Open up the open up your browser and this. Just type in stage. That is the keyword for one thousand dollars. Boo Bash is coming. We announced it earlier this morning. We're very excited about Boo Bash. We're gonna be talking about this a lot because when Katie WB throws the party, well here's what happens. The cops get there to break it up. Pretty soon, the cops are dancing on the table with their shirts off, so it's pretty cool. Then the firefighters come in. They're like, hey, hey, hey, you're breaking the fire code. Pretty soon they get covered with confetti and their half.
Speaker 4: Naked paramedics come out.
Speaker 2: What happens with the paramedics.
Speaker 5: Paramedics start to do the you know, mouth to mouth on me.
Speaker 2: You're not very good at this, and.
Speaker 4: Then they take their shirts off.
Speaker 1: You're so sad, You are so sad. Okay, anyway, we'd love to get you in. Do you want to do another another bunch right down? Sure, all right, let's do it. We'll grab five collars if you want to come, just to watch and hang out and dance and drink and party. We had a live DJ. We got psychic Gary Spivey, who's going to tell you whether that relationship is going to work out. I see good things, but Gary might see something different, Lee, He might have What if Gary Spivey told you a giant secret about your current partner that you didn't know. Then you went home and asked your partner is it true that you ab seed? And they're like, how'd you know?
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 4: Oh so you don'll only know at Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: All right, So if you want to go to Boo Bash, let's get you tickets right now six' five to one nine eight nine kd W. B we'll get you on the. List you got to be at least twenty one years. Old check your phone to make sure you're open or cancel your plans On october, thirtieth call now TO. Jdwb we'll have More Boo bash tickets for you tomorrow, morning along With jonas brothers tickets in the front, row which is super. Cool that's going to be tomorrow right around seven. Twenty so if you want to, win this could be the day that you want to be, like oh my, GOD i never expect to win things like, this but this could be the.
Speaker 2: Day why not?
Speaker 4: You why?
Speaker 2: Not why not? You would you just SAY i?
Speaker 4: THINK i said why not?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Oh think? Good you? Think? Okay?
Speaker 1: Good then tomorrow at seven twenty, seven alarm in your, phone so you're here to. Win we play a little game once in a, while and you can play this with a coworker at, lunch or your kids in the, car your partner on a, drive or whatever it's. Called mind, meld and you try to get each other to say the same word on the third. Attempt so you would start off by going three to. One both of you say a. War, okay let's do that. One, ready here we go three two one Banana.
Speaker 4: Okay banana and.
Speaker 5: Waffle so now we're trying to find the connection between those two. Words and at the count of, three say the same word and mind our, melt, wait meld our minds.
Speaker 4: Together so we.
Speaker 7: Got banana and Waff, Okay, ready three two, one, broad breakfast and.
Speaker 4: Buttery we got, It we got, it three one.
Speaker 1: Toast we're gonna post, Though, okay balyanvont try to mind. Meld, okay think, abo give you five seconds to think of a.
Speaker 2: Word you're. Ready go three two one.
Speaker 5: Jack o, lantern pickles and jack o. Lantern, Okay oh you got, this got?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 5: Ready three to? One pumpkin vegetable? Pumpkin, Okay, ready three to.
Speaker 3: One Squash Mine bailly.
Speaker 4: AND i are.
Speaker 2: Connected oh that was that was a good. One, yeah AND i was thinking the same. Thing it was.
Speaker 5: Squash you gotta come up with the word that connects the. Two should we go Get dave AND? I, yes go for.
Speaker 8: It Where, Okay i'm. Ready, Okay Oh, god should we? Go three two one, candy window and candy? Okay three two one trick, tree trigger, treat kit, cat look at, Me, dave you're not looking at. Me we have to lock in mine Mild, okay you, said what do we? Say kit cat and trigger?
Speaker 4: Treat? Okay three two one. Allows our minds aren't.
Speaker 1: Melded, Okay, bailey me and you, okay, okay, ready no.
Speaker 4: Thinking. Ponder you could di literally with, anyone any. Word you don't even have to connect words, yet just.
Speaker 5: ANYWHERE i can't think of three you cannot go one, bottle ocean and.
Speaker 2: Bottle we got, this.
Speaker 5: Okay three two one water, cycle water, cycle water?
Speaker 7: Okay three two one. Aquafine, HONESTLY i think it's the.
Speaker 5: Harder it gets harder when you start using proper nouns like.
Speaker 4: Aquafina, right, yeah tried back to the. PROS i don't know WHY i refer to myself a third. Person. Okay?
Speaker 5: Ready three to one class class cloud and class.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: Ready three two one weather science and weather, okay three two one.
Speaker 3: Meteorology maybe come on now you.
Speaker 4: Have the pros.
Speaker 2: One more? Time, Okay, okay, okay three to.
Speaker 4: One, windy hoodie and. Window, okay window And hoodie.
Speaker 2: Three to.
Speaker 4: One chili the, chili cold And.
Speaker 1: Chili that's funny BECAUSE i almost said chili three to one Winter. Winter, yes look at. That we'll Do dave start coming up next on K.
Speaker 2: D W B. O what's?
Speaker 1: TRENDING i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, okay there should have been more. Happened there should have been. MORE i don't, know computer issues Here taylor And. Travis this is.
Speaker 1: Kind of a weird story AND i don't completely get, it BUT i guess he kind of stuck his foot in his mouth and he introduced himself to who he thought was the director of The barbie, movie and it turned out it was not the director of The barbie So taylor kind of elbowed him and, said you got the wrong person something like.
Speaker 5: That so it Was Greta gerweg because she's directed at The barbie.
Speaker 1: Movie soa, oh then MAYBE i don't know, Anyway so they got it mixed. Up but then somebody, said, well she wouldn't, be you, know recognize AN nfl player, either so she saw Justin, jefferson she'd be, like oh, hey, Hey John.
Speaker 2: Elway great to meet.
Speaker 5: You WHEN i used to work at The disney, store we would have people LIKE nba players come in and the only REASON i knew that they WERE nba players was because they were.
Speaker 4: Like eight feet.
Speaker 7: Tall, absolutely, yes must be a basketball, player one hundred.
Speaker 1: Percent one. More Demi levado has dodged a. Bullet her ex Fiance Max elric was Arrested tuesday night In florida for battery on a person sixty five or, older including domestic violence on a family. Member he's only out on a thousand dollars. Bail i'd give him more bail than that, one but, yeah not a good.
Speaker 2: Person.
Speaker 5: Apparently dang people In New york are reeling because they were on the subway the other day and Saw Tom hanks riding the subway In New, york just like, mine in his old and, beeswax wearing a, mask wearing, glasses trying to not look Like Tom. Hanks but people are smart and they're, like Whoa Tom hanks is on the? Subway why is he on the? Subway that's WHAT i want to. Know can't you get a? Car like don't you have? PEOPLE i was on A New york subway and this is a couple of years.
Speaker 4: Ago his name Is Garrett. Clayton he's he.
Speaker 3: Was in A Disney channel, movie but he also does a lot Of. Broadway he was, live, YEAH i, know AND i saw him sitting in front of. ME i was, like is this? Him but you never think you're just gonna see what.
Speaker 4: He's on a.
Speaker 5: Subway anytime you see a celebrity out where you're not planning on seeing a, celebrity you.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's that.
Speaker 5: PERSON i Saw Zach braff once At disney AND i was, like, weird that guy looks a lot Like Zach.
Speaker 2: Grass what they?
Speaker 1: Say, yeah there was a classic story About George harrison from The, beatles and you, know at the height of The beatles and after The beatles he couldn't go. Anywhere, yeah so he bought an old beat up garbage car and he would drive it around his home IN la and people would be, Like, god that guy in that garbage car looks just Like George. Harrison but it can't be Because George harrison would be in a like A limmo Or mercedes.
Speaker 5: Exactly there's no way That's Tom hanks on the. Subway, yep there's no, way not at. All rock And Roll hall Of fame.
Speaker 3: Inductees, well we know who got, inductor who was gonna get. Inducted but the people that are going to be there TO i, guess perform or, Speak Olivia, Rodrigo Doja, Cat, Elton John David, Letterman Brandy, Carlisle, Flea Iggy, pop and the legendary Re Quest. Love LIKE i, said they haven't announced what they'll be, doing maybe some. Presenting i'm Sure Olivia rodrigo And Doja cat will be.
Speaker 2: Performing this is kind of a cool.
Speaker 1: Story so it's that pumpkin spicy time of the year and you go into the boo and you say, like, hey CAN i get? This and you kind of get caramel on the top or is it? Caramel it depends where you're. From both are. Correct fifty seven percent of us say, karamel, caramel, caramel, Karaml. CARMEL i say carmel because caramel sounds pretentious to. Me, yeah that's What either one is. Correct here in The, midwest most of us say. Carmel but either one is.
Speaker 4: Correct, now tell me what about saying the word a. Restaurant should you say a Rest bailey's mad at me because it's not.
Speaker 3: Mad everyone texts WHEN i say restaurant BECAUSE i pronounced it. Phonetically but what do you just do two syllables rest, Restaurant, NO i say.
Speaker 2: Restaur, Restaurant, yeah going to a nice.
Speaker 4: RESTAURANT i also say uncomfortable instead of.
Speaker 1: Uncomfortable and Water February february it's Spelled, february and then you do say.
Speaker 2: Wooters say why no.
Speaker 4: WATER i have, Noticed i've lived here over two.
Speaker 6: Years i've been saying, water water, Boat but, dumb dumb ass me dumbassad the same.
Speaker 1: Everywhere oh, no all, right that's, it. DIRT i got big news for. YOU i, mean we talked about. This The Boo bash is set For october. Thirtieth we're gonna be At Mystic. Lake it's gonna be super, cool. Psyched Gary spivey's. There, Uh and we're also going to do costume contests every hour for sexy couples or groups and then overall.
Speaker 5: CREATIVE i, think, yeah, yeah sexiest group slash, duo and then most creative one of the most thousand dollars for each.
Speaker 2: One that's so.
Speaker 1: Cool one of the most CREATIVE i saw was a few years ago When sharknato was. Out it was a woman who dressed herself as a giant tornado with sharks coming out of. IT i was, Like, wow that took some. WORK i think the.
Speaker 4: Two biggest things this year are going to Be Travis taylor and THEN K pop demon.
Speaker 2: About your costume real.
Speaker 3: Quick i'm gonna be at A caribou And stadium village tonight for something Called Club. Cariboo we're literally turning to get into a club so you can come for your late night, cafe late night caffeine.
Speaker 4: Fix it'll be ME Dj.
Speaker 3: Smiles we will have, prizes some, samples but you can also buy you, know whatever you want From cariboo and the chance for you to win A Club cariboo exclusive, sweatsuit very limited.
Speaker 4: EDITION i have one of the very few that exists on this, planet AND i see.
Speaker 2: You modeling this. SWEATSUIT i wear it in hit, tomorrow wear it. TOMORROW i want to see This cariboo.
Speaker 3: Sweatsuit but it's join us at The cariboo In Stadium village For Club cariboo tonight from eight until ten.
Speaker 2: Pm enjoy the sunshine.
Speaker 1: Today it's going to be nice and somewhere around like a pleasant seven any degrees And we'll see you back here. Tomorrow Jonas Brothers. Tickets put an alarm on your phone for seven. Twenty set us as a preset on The iHeartRadio, app so you're good to. Go seven Twenty Front Row Jonas Brothers Tickets, Tomorrow Dave's dirt proudly presented by six point two Injured heimer And Lammer's injury