Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday, A fantastic Tuesday, and there's so much stuff we have to start chopping away at on a Tuesday. Have ever told you that in the end, communists they're just thieves? Oh? I have good because we have more on that tonight. We'll talk about Democrats communists, yes, the thievery, will talk about their infiltration into the justice system. Democrats have found their messaging and that might be a problem for us given the other events going on. Poor Ukraine. They lost a lot of their men in combat, but they've found replacements. That's exciting stuff. Foreigners emails, all that, so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to be geared and here. I want to begin here because there was this little clip. I only think it's thirty seconds, maybe it's a minute long on MS now. Maybe you've already heard it, maybe you have not. But we're gonna talk again about how propaganda is used. This is specifically gonna be about illegal immigration, mass deportation, things like that, but it's gonna it's gonna it's about so much more than that. It's about every single issue how it's used and why it's used. Because I actually got this emo and maybe think about it. I've talked about how there has to be a punishment of some kind for people who come here illegally. Just deportation is not enough. You have to experience pain so you don't want to come back. Therefore, we should have prison colonies. I want frozen ones in Greenland. Go do a year or two there, make license plates out in the cold. Then you go back to Guatemala and don't ever come back because the next time we send you it'll be ten years. All right. So I got this email Jesse. I agree with you on the prison colony idea, but I think we can I think we can sell it to Norman Norma if we call it a sanctuary city. Obviously he's being tongue in cheek, but let's talk about that selling because that in the end, especially in our country. Now, that is the problem with so many issues that are out there, issues that are crystal clear for you. I see what needs to be done. I know this needs to be done, and we need to do it. But then we have to figure out how to package it, don't We We have to figure out how to sell it. And you know what, when you're right, when you're in the right, selling something is never ever appealing, is it? What? Why do I have to sell it to you? It makes just sense to buy it. You should know it's best.
Speaker 2: For you.
Speaker 1: It, Bob, when your ideas are correct, whatever they are. Low taxes, here's why taxes should be low. But wait a minute, why do I have to explain that to you? Moron? Obviously you should keep more of your money and the government shouldn't take your money. But why do I have to take the time to sell it? But life's about sales, and you're gonna have to sell it. People have to be sold. People want to be sold. We have to use this, and we have to understand that communists use this. If you are wondering, it's been a discussion and it will always be a discussion. Why deportations maybe aren't happening at the pace they were before. Why did the Trump White House back off a little bit? At least someone we know that from the numbers. Now it's not arguable they backed off. New DHS secretary is talking about staying out of the headlines, all that stuff. Why the softer touch? We were doing great why the softer touch well, communists use propaganda masterfully, and the reason they're so masterful with it a couple different reasons. First of all, they're okay with lying. That always helps if you're a propagandist. If you're a salesman, I'll be honest with you. If you're a car salesman and RV salesman, lying helps. I would not do it, and I was. I had an office right next to a guy when I was selling RVs who did do it, and he was always always in trouble when the people came to pick up their RV, and the story always came back to this. He promised them something that didn't even exist and wasn't even an option. He just said yes and everything. He just lied. Sold a lot of urvs, So that that helps the communists. They're willing to lie. But another thing is this, they are so purposeful with it. When I say purposeful, this is what I mean communists. Did you know that they don't bother with me much anymore as far as trying to threatened me with various things I'm talking about, like job losses and things like that. You can't say that I'm offended. We used to get those emails all the time, but they tapered off. Why what doesn't work for me doesn't work on me? You know this, Maybe you yourself have sent me one of those emails before. I'm offended? What did I tell you? I don't care, it doesn't need anything to me, nothing and send it doesn't matter to me. So what do they do? They move on from people like me and people like you, and they look for the people they can sway. The communists in the United States of America they did. They spent millions of dollars on this, by the way, I've told you about this before, and the millions of dollars they spent after they lost an election. It was on, hey, who are the people we can move away from mass deportation? Who are the people we can sway against that? What did they discovered? They discovered women were the more easily swayed ones, which makes obvious sense. Obviously women are going to be more maternal, more maternal, more emotional. That's just the way it is how God made us. All right, So now women, now that we have our targeted demographic, how do we get to them? What words do we use? What people do we use? Do we take out television commercials, YouTube ads. We have to make sure we're selecting the right buzzwords. And they didn't just do this like you or I sitting in front of a whiteboard just spitting out words to see where they splatter, to use a wonderful John Wayne line. No, they did psychological studies on women. Again, this was not done willy nilly. Millions and millions and millions of dollars were sunk into this concept. We have found a peace people. We can sway against mass deportation. It's women. Great, we got them. Now how do we do the swaying. I'm gonna play something for you. Maybe you've heard of this lady. Maybe you haven't. It's not important. But her name, she goes by miss Rachel. Who knows she's a dirty communist. Of course, think she has a huge show on YouTube. I believe. I think it's on YouTube. Chris, I have that right, Oh, Chris said she has Netflix too, Okay, so YouTube, Netflix said that she is that. Maybe you've never heard of her, never seen her. Honestly, I've never seen her. I've never watched anything. But remember that doesn't it doesn't change the fact that people watch people listen when she speaks. It does have influence because people are listening. Now, she goes on MS now. I don't want to accuse anybody of having received some of those millions of dollars. Certainly would never do such a thing. But she goes and sits down and does a segment on MS NOW talking about an IC detention facility. Now, I want you to do the best you can, no matter who you are, young, old man, woman, doesn't matter. I want you to do the best you can. To listen like a normy housewife, listen to the buzzwords, and you know what you will hear. You will hear what millions of dollars in a psychological study will get you.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking talking to the kids and their families. They're talking about water that they can't even drink, that makes them sick. There's been worms and the food, the food's fraught in sometimes. And what really frightens me is the dangerously inadequate medical care and medical emergencies.
Speaker 1: These are basic.
Speaker 2: Human rights for children, and we can all agree not to harm and abuse children. It's not who want to be. And I'm kind of in shock about what I'm hearing, and I don't think people really know what's going on inside of Dilly, And I think if we all know, I really think we can unite over not wanting to harm children.
Speaker 1: By the way, as far as we know, she's never stepped foot in the facility, so that's not important. But I want to play it to you again again. I know her voice is annoying. I know all that we're gonna discuss it in a moment. I want you to listen to all the words. Listen like a woman, maybe a woman who has kids, or nieces or nephews she cares about. Listen to all these buzzwords that are designed to make a woman's red flags start firing off.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking talking to the kids and their families. They're talking about water that they can't even drink, that makes them sick. There's been worms, and the food, the food's froughten sometimes. And what really frightens me is the dangerous thing in adequate medical care and medical emergencies. These are basic human rights for children, and we can all agree not to harm and abuse children. It's not who we want to be. And I'm kind of in shock about what I'm hearing. And I don't think people really know what's going on inside of Dilly, And I think if we all know, I really think we can unite over not wanting to harm children.
Speaker 1: Now, in response to that little thing, I'm going to quote, I'm going to read for you the words of an ex communist from the Soviet Union. Why women, Why go after eleven million suburban housewives and try to sway them? Why use miss Rachel? What's going on here? It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Tuesday. Maybe you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We'll get to the judicial system and foreigners and other things here. But again, I want to play this and I want to remind you. Maybe you don't know who Miss Rachel is. I'm not familiar with her at all. You know who is Jewish producer Chris. You know why because he has a little girl. This woman has twenty million subscribers on YouTube. No, I don't like her, don't care about her. I've never heard her. Maybe you're saying these things. I could say all these things. That's fine. Understand that this woman is gigantic, gigantic. Now she goes on the news, she's a communist of course, and says these things.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking talking to the kids and their families. They're talking about water that they can't even drink, that makes them sick. There's been worms, and the food, the food's froughten sometimes. And what really frightens me is the dangerously inadequate medical care and medical emergencies. These are basic human rights for children, and we can all agree not to harm and abuse children. It's not who we want to be. And I'm kind of in shock about what I'm hearing. And I don't think people really know what's going on inside of Dilly. And I think if we all know, I really think we can unite over not wanting to harm children.
Speaker 1: We'll come back to the buzzwords in a moment. I want to read this. I promised you I was going to read this from a man who describes himself as old Soviet or old Russian former communists from the Soviet Union. And this is what he says specifically about this. Let me explain. He starts off, this is an old revolutionary playbook because women are not just one more voting block. No, No, they sit at the nerve center of the home. The children neighborhood networks, charity circles, schools, and everyday moral language. If you can move women emotionally, you do not just gain one activist. You gain an organizer, a legitimizer, and a messenger inside the household. That's why we og kamis. That's how he described himself. He's not a communist anymore, but he said, that's why we og kamis. Wrapped hard political goals in quote, compassion, bread, peace rights, and care. We'll come back to that in a moment. Russia showed it in nineteen seventeen, women workers and soldiers' wives were helped or helped light the fuse in Petrograd, and the Bolsheviks quickly understood that women were not some side audience, but a strategic force. Same playbook every time, rap power and compassion, sell control as care, use women as the delivery system that is leverage. Now let me touch on these words again before I play her one more time. Once you hear them, you can't, he says, wrapped hard political goals in compassion, bread, peace rights care, compassion, bread, peace rights care.
Speaker 2: It's heartbreaking talking to the kids and their families. They're talking about water that they can't even drink that makes them sick. There's been worms and the food, the food's froughten sometimes. And what really frightens me is the dangerously inadequate medical care and medical emergencies. These are basic human rights for children, and we can all agree not to harm and abuse children. It's not who we want to be. And I'm kind of in shock about what I'm hearing. And I don't think people really know what's going on inside of Dilly. And I think if we all know, I really think we can unite over not wanting to harm children.
Speaker 1: Twenty million YouTube subscribers. This is just one woman. It's not specifically about her. How much of this stuff has been spread around and aimed directly at women. When we play these clips from those hags in the view and maybe you send in an email, I don't understand why why you're playing it. This is what women are watching and listening to. Miss Rachel. I've never even heard of her. Fine young mothers have young mothers watch her when their children are handed an iPad in a restaurant and the child pulls up YouTube, probably without headphones if they're being rude. But I'm not going to go off on that and when the child is handed an iPad and pulls up YouTube they're watching Miss Rachel. Communists are purposeful with their propaganda. They will find the target they want to win over. They do not bother, probably with people like you, because you are far too strong for that kind of thing, I would guess, although maybe you've been susceptible to it in the past. They will target people who are weak. So when you want to keep Brett Kavanaugh off the Supreme Court, you don't try to pin down Ran Paul. You pin down Jeff Flake when your Black Lives Matter and you need to break the GOP, so they will actually help you pour gasoline on the flames. Who do you go? See? You knock on Mitt Romney's door? Hey, Mitch got a Black Lives Matter parade? Would you come join us? Or do you hate black people? Okay? I mean I don't want to. I don't want anyone to call me racist or I'm coming down. They find the ones they can break and sweat, and women are so critically important. I just thought it was important to understand that. All right, we'll move on talk about the justice system next. This is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. If you're wondering why I let that song play so long in the opening, it's because on one version of that song they say a potty word, and I was hoping that Jewish producer Chris don't raise that finger to me, Chris. I was hoping that Jewish producer Chris played the wrong version, the one with the potty word, and therefore was going to have to scramble and press his little buttons and try to beep out the word. I let it play so long purely in an effort to screw Chris over. Turns out he chose the right version of the song, but he has chosen the wrong version in the past, and because this is a family show, he has to scrambled. Don't say one time, Chris. It hasn't been one time. It's been more than one time. I'm bummed that worked out for you, but hopefully the next time. I want you to be better is what it is, Chris and you. How do men improve with pain and suffering? That's how men improve. I want you to hurt a lot, then you won't be as bad. Our justice system is really bad. Why, well, we should understand what has driven the Democrat party so insane so quickly. I know you probably know former Democrats, Democrats who in recent years have switched. Maybe they're not as hardcore right as as you are, or in some cases they're more hardcore, but they switch. They don't vote Democrat anymore. And almost always it comes down to this. You talk to these people and they'll say, Democrats went insane, Democrats went insane. When did Democrats go insane that they went insane? I don't understand Democrats are insane. The reason it happens so quickly, in large part, was the United States of America made a decision. You didn't make it, or maybe you did. I guess the United States of America made a decision after eight years of George Bush. You say, George Bush, Republican president for eight years, decided instead of focusing on America and Americans, he decided to launch two different wars in two different countries around the globe. Whether you're supportive or not of those wars don't really matter if it's not important for the purpose of our discussion. By the time eight years of George Bush was done, the American public was sick of it. They were just done with it. Again, people always have a limited appetite for foreign wars, just do so. After that, the American people decided screw Republicans were voting for Barack Obama. Barack Obama was a man the United States of America did not understand, and many of Americans don't understand. Obama was dangerous because he combined two different things. It wasn't one thing, it was two different things. One, he hated the country with a deep, deep, deep hatred. It's how he was raised sandered no father, you get how it goes. No father, racist pastor racist influences people, people who told him America sucks, America's evils, America's racist. So that's what he believed. But that doesn't make him special. There are lots of communists in the country. You hate the country, that's for tual, that's almost every Democrat. Now that's not special. No, it was the second thing. He was really good. Some people were just talented. God gives people different talents. Barack Obama obviously used his for evil. But Barack Obama could speak great speaker, very charismatic. People liked to listen to him. And because he's a communist, he was of course willing to lie and act like he's middle of the road or moderate. I'm just a reasonable guy filling out my NCAA bracket, just being cool, like you we cool. I'm cool man. But the second the camera was off, Barack Obama set out to do what a very talented communist would, of course do, destroy the country he hates. And Barack Obama understood something. He understood something full well. In fact, pause on that before I get to Barack Obama. It's gonna sound like I'm changing the subject. I swear on my life I'm not. There's a story out of Memphis, Memphis, you know Tennessee as a Republican governor. Because they have a Republican governor, they said, hey, Trump, you can bring in the National Guard to help tackle crime. Here, I'm going to read you something. Donald Trump brought in the National Guard to Memphis, Tennessee. Murders are down forty seven percent, carjackings down forty eight percent, robberies down fifty one percent, vehicle theft down eighty Now, granted, many of these crooks are still getting let out of jail. But who's doing the letting out of jail. DA's and judges, the judicial system of the country is central to the communist revolution. If you do not sufficiently infiltrate and take over the judicial system, your communist revolution will fail. Now let's talk about the nitty gritty of why why it doesn't make sense. Remember that they're revolutionaries. What does that mean while they're fighting a revolution? Obviously? Okay, Now let me ask you something I've asked you before. Can you fight a revolution against a country without breaking the law? No, let me go and clear you in. You cannot burn and down the current system of government without violating laws. Violating laws is an essential part of the revolution. Even at ours, the wonderful American Revolution, we had to start violating laws, British laws. To have a revolution is to break the law. In order to effectively fight communist revolutions. You don't have to do things like Pinochet did, although once it gets that far, maybe you do. But Pinochet is chucking them out of helicopters. But you don't need to do that. If you have a judicial system, they'll just keep running into the law. They'll keep breaking the law, and they'll keep getting arrested and thrown in cages, and then they'll try to break the law again and they'll get arrested and thrown in cages, and then the communist revolution is over because they broke the law, they were held accountable, and it's over. So back to what we were talking about. If you want to fight a successful communist revolution anywhere but including the United States of America, America, you have to take over the judicial system. Now I'm going to read you something. Matt Forney was the one who put it up there. I want to give him credit for it, but it was from an article. This is the article he put When Biden took office, the same approach used by the Obama DOJ was used by the Biden DOJ for another four years. Anyone hired from two thousand to two thousand and four reached vesting for retirement purposes during the Biden administration. That gave the Biden DOJ the excuse to eliminate all the Bush DOJ attorneys who had survived the purges of the Obama years. Now we get to the Obama years. For twelve of the sixteen years from two thousand and eight to twenty twenty four, Democrat presidential administration engaged in deliberate hiring practices in order to rid the DOJ of the vast majority of experienced conservative trial attorneys who joined from two thousand to two thousand and eight. That group of conservative attorneys, if they were still at the DOJ, would range an experience from eighteen to twenty six years, over the course of which dozens of significant investigations and trials would have developed and refined the skills set necessary to lead an investigation, he said, like the one taking place in Florida. The one taking place in Florida is, of course the big conspiracy case where all the Communists could possibly be in trouble. I read this to you. It's not necessarily about Florida, although we can touch on that. How did we get a Department of Justice that was so insanely evil? Barack Obama, a capable committed communists, said, well, all these Bush guys are gone. Let's uh, let's retire all these guys. I'm sure we can find a motivated group of young communists to take their place at the DOJA. It is the Jesse Kelly's Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now I don't want to breeze past Florida without addressing it before I get back to these other things. Why did I bring up Florida. There is a huge conspiracy case with communists looking like they're going to be in serious trouble taking place in Florida. Why did I say conspiracy case. Well, here's generally how the crimes have worked. When government people commit them. The government people commit the crime, then it gets covered up by the evil FBI, CIA. You know how it goesj Then eventually maybe you get some decent leadership and they want to try to hold these people accountable for the crimes. But surprise, surprise, by that point in time, the statute of limitations has passed and the person who committed a terrible crime with their government job has never held to account. You me, We've heard this story over and over and over and over and over again. It's freaking terrible. But with a conspiracy case, it expands the time limit because no matter what, if you committed a crime in two thy sixteen, maybe the statute of limitations is up. Oh, but I have some bad news for you. That crime you committed in twenty sixteen was actually part of a larger conspiracy and the statute of limitations is not up on the whole larger conspiracy thing, So that crime you committed in twenty sixteen is now available for us to attack again, and you must go down. That is the most simplistic version of this I can explain to you, not because I'm dumbing it down, but because I myself am stupid. And if you dig any deeper into these things, you'll get all sorts of Legalese and Latin words and habeas corpus crap, and none of it makes sense to anybody at all. That is what is happening right now in Florida. If you have an interest in seeing communists thrown in prison for committing crimes again, you don't have to use government power in an illegal way, in an immoral way. You don't have to hurt anybody ever. In order to stop a communist revolution, you simply have to arrest criminals and throw them in prison because communists commit crimes. If your interest, as mine is, is seeing communists thrown in prison, it could be happening in Florida, which brings us back to the pam Bondi problem we had. Pambondy was simply not ready and back to the article I read before we went to the break, there aren't that many people we have at the DOJ who are ready because Barack Obama spent eight years firing everybody on the right he could find it the DOJ, and then the Democrats stole an election because we locked down a country for the flu. And then Joe Biden fired four years, four years of firing anybody who might be left, possibly on the right, thus filling up the Department of Justice with a bunch of commie scumbag lawyers. So in order to take down this case, in order to handle a large conspiracy case, you have to go out out and find the right people. I am told. If you want some good news, I am told that we have found some right people. I am told by legal people. I trust that the legal people who are on this now, including Todd Blanche by the way, I am told, they have the chops to prosecute a case like this. I love seeing communists arrested. I am getting more and more hopeful that that may come. We shall see. But back to what we were talking about. Headline California judge overrules President Trump on oil production. Headline scot us to decide whether Colorado's universal preschool program can exclude Catholic families. This is why communists conquered the judicial system with it. They are their revolution basically is protected by the law. The law, the institution of the law that should stop a communist revolution will instead start to aid the communist revolution. That's how it works. You hear this story out of New York.
Speaker 3: For your disturbing details revealed in court about the man accused of setting this building on fire and killing four complete strangers, including a three year old girl.
Speaker 1: This is probably the most severe crime that this borough has seen in the last few years.
Speaker 3: The Queen's District Attorney, Melinda Katz says, thirty eight year old Roman Amatitla of Corona Queens admitted to investigators that he lit.
Speaker 1: Of Corona Queens. By the way, he's a Mexican national. It's freaking Mexican.
Speaker 3: It's building on fire, and that three year old girl and two adults died inside of smoke inhalation. Heavy smoke forced five residents to jump out of the windows to try to save their own lives. A sixty four year old man didn't make it. The DA is calling it an active mass murder, as the criminal complaint reveals a shocking motive at Amateitla admitted to starting the fire quote as a way to get his rage out over being fired from an unrelated job by individuals unrelated to the incident. Prosecutors say he also told detectives that he quote had been in a fight at work and that he knew lighting the fire was going to cause harm to someone, but he did it because he needed to get his anger out. Prosecutors say he recently lost his job working in the food industry.
Speaker 1: Democrats brought that monster into the country on purpose, and Communist judges kept him here. One of the great things that Trump administration has done when it comes to deportations is they've been firing judges as fast as they can possibly fire judges. The judges and the das. You can really lump them in together. The judicial system. It should be the wall between us in a successful communist revolution. The reason communist revolutions failed in this country since they started fighting, it was because they kept running into our judicial system. Them they start chucking nail bombs and doing things communists do, they got arrested and sent to prison. Well, communists didn't give up on their revolution. They simply took over the judicial system that had been throwing them in prison. Now, if you had a cup of Starbucks outside the Capitol on January sixth, they'll send the FBI to your front door. If you're a serial rapist from El Salvador, they'll have you back in your daughter's neighborhood by the time it's supper time. That's how it works.