Speaker 1: All right here we are, welcome back everybody. How about this, Ben Lieber, what Josh Man tell us one of the elder statemen statesmen, I should say of the defense.
Speaker 2: One of the oldest guys along one of the longest senior guys in the building. You know, not too many guys that we're here when I when I first got in the building, and to be here with God like Murph on your a and me on your seven, you know, it's just crazy to be on the other side. You know, you remember being a young guy, and then now I'm getting text from to to saying like you know you're you're.
Speaker 3: The old guy in the room.
Speaker 1: Now that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, it's crazy. Man. Time flies, time flies.
Speaker 4: But speaking of too too, I mean, we'll see if, we'll see if if if he comes back. I mean, I just keep hearing these internet rumors that for sure do not shut the door on him making another appearance in Purple yay, And I'll have the third year in a row asking him the same retirement question.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 3: Should just play the same tape.
Speaker 6: I can see if anybody notices, right, that's all it's talked about.
Speaker 3: That he's his own person. He's on his own time.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna just do whatever I can to help the team win, and whether that's to get to two back really him walk off into the sunset.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do my part.
Speaker 2: But you know, whatever he's planning on doing, you know, that's his decision.
Speaker 3: And I'm here to just be a good friend. Josh is a good dude. Nice.
Speaker 6: I like that guy.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we'll see Harrison Smith.
Speaker 1: Watch time for Fan five on the Power Trip, brought to you by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 3: Thanks St.
Speaker 1: Paul Sakes.
Speaker 3: He loves Saints baseball? Does he also loves Saints? Well played? Well, let's start with Let's start with baseball.
Speaker 6: Then, the Yankees were one run shy of their franchise record for runs in an inning.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys didn't see this.
Speaker 6: If you did, don't guess they set the franchise record in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 3: They came up one run short yesterday.
Speaker 6: How many runs did they score yesterday in the third inning?
Speaker 3: In one inning?
Speaker 6: That's against the Oakland A's, the Sacramento as the future Las Vegas A's.
Speaker 3: How many runs did they score in the third one shy of the franchise record nineteen.
Speaker 6: Maxell, I'm gonna go fifteen, Chris seventeen, Zacho fourteen, Sauce, I saw it go thirteen.
Speaker 3: They scored thirteen.
Speaker 6: They won thirteen to eight, but all thirteen runs were scored in the third. They hit fourteen through in nineteen twenty in one inning.
Speaker 3: Inning took forty three minutes.
Speaker 6: They had eleven hits, four walks, four stolen bases. They sent eighteen batters to the plate in one thirteen to eight.
Speaker 3: Da damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that is the problem with scoring so many runs. It just makes baseball even longer.
Speaker 6: And there I believe their starter had to like go loosen up because he had been sitting there for so long.
Speaker 3: He found a way to get loose.
Speaker 4: I know it would never happen, but they need to have some sort of ten run rule in major league baseball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, it's it is the best in youth baseball, whether you're on one side or the other. It's like super long innings. And then you're like, well, I guess the benefit is we'll get out of here pretty soon because we're gonna get twins.
Speaker 3: Bunnies. Open rooting for the other team at that point.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, at that point in time, you're like, I hope we don't score any runs and we can get out of here.
Speaker 3: After five innings, your kid gets hit, You're like the hell that would just swing at everything you want? Ice cream or not? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: Twins pitcher Bailey over placed on the injured list the fifteen day injured list with right elbow inflammation.
Speaker 7: The day after they released as whatever you are, Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: So they are in trouble.
Speaker 7: They have four starters for five positions.
Speaker 3: It's over. Yeah, it's over. They're six games back, they've lost five straight. Yeah, it's armed up.
Speaker 7: They just got rolled by the pirates and they didn't have to face some ball skiings.
Speaker 1: They getting warmed that baby. They got all kinds of people down and say, Paul just waiting and hit the big light like TERRYL. Davis.
Speaker 6: Oh, seventeen hours ago, Sauce, you tweeted, this is what happens when you spend nothing on your bullpen.
Speaker 7: I mean it's true though they don't. They didn't put any money into the bullpen. It's over the once the starters who they have, they have decent starters. Joe Ryan, who I think goes today, he's outstanding. He will be traded in about a month and a half, but he is outstanding. Bailey Over when healthy is very good.
Speaker 1: You guys don't care at all. That's real Davis made because they're the picture.
Speaker 3: Is it be like fifty five? Yeah? Yeah, good, good for him.
Speaker 6: Eighteen hours ago, you tweeted a gift of the movie Major League and Bob Ucker saying, just a bit outside.
Speaker 7: The guy that they brought in after they sent down Bailey over to the DL. He threw like seven straight balls in his debut.
Speaker 1: Cool you like seven straight balls?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Eighteen hours ago you tweet a gift of a floating dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's them. It's over.
Speaker 6: A little over a day ago, you retweeted a gift of chet Holmgren's five year, two hundred and thirty nine point three million dollar contract extent and they kicked in the summer, and you retweeted and said, what a waste of money.
Speaker 3: It's true. Maxo backed me up here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got to be one of the worst looking, like one of the worst contracts in the NBA right now.
Speaker 6: So if his friends and family are listening, you think Chest's contract is an absolute waste.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's gonna get all the money because it's guaranteed, so good for him and all of his family.
Speaker 3: And he's a waste of money, is what you're saying. He looks scared playing basketball on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a scary sport.
Speaker 3: I stand by what I tweeted.
Speaker 6: So he won the title last year, correct, and he was a huge part of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey, but it's all what for you did for me? Would you just leave? He got you there, Carl, So just a clarify, he's the waste of money. He's the waste of money. I'm a waste of money. But but what were you saying about him? He looks scared after that? It's what you did for me lately. And no, dear God, I don't know, man, all I can I can I tweet out a dumpster fire floating?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I hope chat Holmgren's family is listening, tweets at you with a photo of a of a doctor.
Speaker 3: They can.
Speaker 7: But he's gonna get the money. That's all fine. Play bad or play good. But when on Saturday when they needed him, he looked terrified to play basket.
Speaker 6: He was terrible on Saturday, SGA said it that's the worst Chet we're ever gonna get. Yeah, that was he shot twice. He does not step up in game seven, but he's still very good. He's an all star level player. Did he not line all second half? He had a terrible game. Yeah, no, you've had a terrible segment. You're gonna waste of money.
Speaker 3: But here's the difference between.
Speaker 7: Chet's friends and family. They stand up for him. You've never stood up. It's in my contract. I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay. It's got you there.
Speaker 6: I did say you played password well, I did play past You were very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you man. You guys got hot, Yeah yet hot. So you step up on other shows? Huh Yeah I stepped up on Friday. Yeah, but that was Friday. It's it's what have you done now for me to say lookout for the week. Yeah, it was funny work out for the week. Yeah, he stepped up. Yeah, I stepped up one.
Speaker 6: Step, four steps to get up to the stage at Treasure.
Speaker 3: Island something like that. He stepped up minutes. Yeah, it took me a half him. Yeah, drop foot, poor buddy.
Speaker 6: On Saturday, you tweeted OKAC players are always on.
Speaker 3: The floor, Well they are. They're always on the ground. They're always on the ground flopping around. Hey man, it's true. Thanks Max. Can you go back? Can you go back to six stands up for you? He's the only one who does. Can you go back to the tweets that you have about the twins? Yeah? Are you doing any.
Speaker 4: Sort of like hashtagging or like reference to what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Are you just like just a dumpster just floating dumpster fire? Yeah?
Speaker 4: How many people do you think, of all your followers even know what you're tweeting about?
Speaker 1: Good point, Probably not a lot. I always assume it's the twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably not a lot. Yeah, but it's okay, okay, yeah, just out of curiosity one more time. Try the phrase you were trying to.
Speaker 7: Say, it's what have you done for me lately?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what we do.
Speaker 7: I don't have any personal thing about him, and I probably shouldn't tweeted that now that you pointed out that was probably mean.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, chef, that was mean, But no, it's it's true, brother. Thanks. He was giving maxes over here saying that he was buns.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be one of the worst contracts signed so far.
Speaker 3: So it's not just about one game, is it. No, he was terrible the whole series.
Speaker 1: I gotta stand up and make a statement though. We have to quit saying buns is a bad thing.
Speaker 3: I love buns every kind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheak him up.
Speaker 3: I like it when you do side bends and set ups.
Speaker 1: You say, cheak him up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cheap whatever, cheat do that too, Yeah, get after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's cheek him up. Freak them, check them.
Speaker 6: Would you guys go to Red Bull Flugtog coming back to the city.
Speaker 3: I've been to it. Yeah, I'm just yeah.
Speaker 6: So apparently it was last year in twenty nineteen, but it is coming back in September. That's the bit where they drive it for fun, human driven power whatever bits off the platform.
Speaker 7: It was that the uh it was in Saint Paul, the area where they had that concert.
Speaker 3: It was cool, it was super cool. It was a beautiful day. It was fun.
Speaker 6: Ben, What were you looking for as a judge? Creativity, humor?
Speaker 3: They give you a list of things.
Speaker 4: It is because when they announced the teams, they have like a little dance they do like a choreography thing, and so there is the entertainment value before they even get in their flugetog machine. And then it's also the creativity of the machine itself. And then it is the distance of flight that they that they have when they take off the platform.
Speaker 3: So you do actually have to perform well too.
Speaker 6: It's not just funny in creativity, you actually have to cut.
Speaker 3: It's all those things, you know.
Speaker 4: It's basically how entertaining can you be and be a good sound engineer to get something to fly far? Sweet, And then sometimes it's less about flying far and just about how much fun you're having. So we would give like, oh, I give you, I'll give you maybe a three on the flight, but god, it tens on everything else, especially if you're all cheeked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, chicken and freak them sauce.
Speaker 3: Why did you go? That doesn't seem like the kind of thing you would normally do.
Speaker 1: He's lost.
Speaker 7: I got paid and I never got paid to do it. You have to send it to like this German because it's I think a German based company, red Bull. They never paid me, but it was still fun. It was a beautiful day. It was cool to see that.
Speaker 3: Stuff paid you. In Frank's yeah, a couple of hot dogs and now you're cheeked up. Yeah no, I got a pretty flat slabs. But yeah.
Speaker 6: The German red Bull account just tweeted out a photo of you at red Bull fluketag in twenty nineteen and said, what a waste of money?
Speaker 3: Yeah right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I that.
Speaker 3: It is correct good. Sometimes it's fun.
Speaker 4: So that's September September. Yeah, it's worth going to. It's super fun vibe and the energy is really fun.
Speaker 3: A huge party, huge party.
Speaker 4: Nobody takes it seriously, I mean serious for the contestants, for.
Speaker 6: The how do you even ge? How do you get into that? Do you have to apply way, way way ahead of time?
Speaker 4: And then I think they do have to inspect your you're like drawing or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's like you're taking it seriously.
Speaker 1: You got to tag some flukes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talk one.
Speaker 4: You guys should at least you guys should at least sponsor a team. I know that, I know that you guys aren't going to be out there performing and like.
Speaker 3: Who says we want in the machine?
Speaker 4: I know you guys you're not gonna be in the machines themselves, But you guys should have a power trip or a cafe.
Speaker 3: And tell you what machine.
Speaker 1: I'll be the propeller.
Speaker 3: You need help for a bunch of we could send. He's the lightest one, you'd fly the farthest.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah see, I'm nice to my friends. I stand up for my friends.
Speaker 4: You know when I would and saw a puppetry of the pea, there was a propeller in there.
Speaker 1: Helicoptered up in this joint.
Speaker 7: Tommy just abe Simpson back into the place after he season, and there were a bunch of flukes in the audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Tommy, I don't know, maybe you can make them make the propellers look like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like to like dongs. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Now that would be creative use.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd be allowed in there.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing that. I'm guessing they would not pass the inspection.
Speaker 3: We'll go down with the propellers. Yeah, Sat, you need to fly. Put my hands up. Zach's trying to inflate.
Speaker 8: Oh you know what I'm He's got both hands on the propellers and he's trying to blow it up.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, this show is stupidly.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping the Vikings are in town, so I can go to that, well, said, Well, said said, I don't know when it is. It's just twenty six application called July nineteenth. Here we go, Well do we check the calendar? What do we You said, September? What they are on the road. You're in Tampa, Tampa?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know right, Well that's fine. I'm actually gonna be you going to be in I'm gonna be an Auburn. That's parents weekend. I'm gonna go the Auburn football game, and then I'll meet you guys down in Tampa the next day because it's a three it's a fourth.
Speaker 1: Tampa time. That's so cool, dude, man, Oh yeah, I'm so exacd I'm going in Tampa in the same weekend. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I know, great football, it's it's Auburn versus Vandy Commodorees.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Maybe Nate BARGETSI will be there by his.
Speaker 1: Movie He's just got pooped on, got a half star review out it's not good.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe his comedy doesn't translate, Yeah, he said he was. He like heavily leaned into the family friendly angle right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty six percent on Rotten Tomatoes. It's too bad it bombed, right, it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, MAXA saw good movie.
Speaker 3: What movie was you say you liked Obsession?
Speaker 1: Obsession?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't really say the word right now, but obsessing. Yeah, it was. It was fantastic.
Speaker 5: It's everybody's been talking about it, raven about it, and it lived up to the hype. It was unexpectedly very funny. But also when it when it went for the scares, everybody in the theater like it had one of the best theater reactions I've seen in recent memory. Everybody was jumping out of their seats or or or slapping their knees laughing. It was It was very creative and original and just for the fact that it was made with under a million dollars is.
Speaker 3: Fift absolutely incredible.
Speaker 5: And I mean I saw yesterday afternoon at like four pm, and the theater was full and it came out what three weeks ago. You know, the word of mouth with this movie is absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, YouTubers, Yeah, my I was just telling Cory during the break that my my parents took my my fifteen year old to go see it because he wanted to see it, and they all three him like wow, like awesome. Now my parents thought it with. My mom thought it was super scary, and I'd probably not her vibe for movies, but she was nice enough to take them. But yeah, my teenagers said it's one of the best movies he've seen.
Speaker 3: In a while. Nice genuinely unsettled for the entire hour and forty minutes. Yes, the worst.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Awesome headlines in a second more with Ben Lever and the rest of the powers of Morning Show after this.
Speaker 3: On the van.
Speaker 7: It happens only once a year in Las Vegas, our.
Speaker 9: Legendary Hey, that's me.
Speaker 3: We have the.
Speaker 1: It's finally here.
Speaker 10: It's finally here. The fan is your chance to win? I guess five hundred dollars. Just enter the keywork, go ahead, good guess.
Speaker 1: Is it nude?
Speaker 3: It's not nude? Is it Dusty? It's not dusty? Ben?
Speaker 10: Is it dumpster fire? It's not dumpster fire? How about you?
Speaker 3: Max? You got to guess. Let's go with Wemby. Oh no, so close. It's America America.
Speaker 6: That was my guest was either I was either going to guess America or Mark Hamill.
Speaker 3: I forgot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Have you seen the AI generated Mark Hamil Luke Skywalker on Jerry Springer.
Speaker 3: No, it couldn't be more perfect.
Speaker 1: It looks so real, and it's it's Luke Skywalker talking about how many people tell him how many different fathers he has, and it's Jerry Springer trying to help him identify who his real dad is. It's no, it's hilarious, all right, it's you can't believe it's not real. And I would plan it for you, but we are one hundred percent against AI on this radio stage.
Speaker 6: Even if it was made by co pilot, I don't know, because we can use co pilot correct.
Speaker 3: That's funny. There's a bunch of Star Wars characters in the audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And and Jerry Springer's I mean, you know, it's obviously AI. It looks like the real Jerry Springer. And there's Mark Hamill sitting there saying, so many people are trying to be my dad. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's brilliant, that's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mark Hamill, go you win?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 3: Zachary From said to the key word america? America? What do you look right? Yeah? How do you have the sound? I just laughing.
Speaker 1: I know that's great.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now it's time for headline Wow. Brought to you by All Around. Yeah. Yeah man, they get it done and they do it right. Yeah man.
Speaker 1: M yeah.
Speaker 3: Cedar Point Ohio, Yeah man, sand Dusky buddy, Cedar Point Yep.
Speaker 1: That was. We used to go to King's on in First Broke. Sometimes we'd make the trick up to San Dusky.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, here you go. Check this out.
Speaker 6: A social media influencer is in hot water after a stunt where he tried to eat a ten piece chicken nugget while on a roller coaster. He's snuck it on. You're not supposed to do that for a lot of reasons. He snuck the nuggets onto the roller coaster by putting them in his underwear. Gross, and then he had a friend film him while he tried to eat all ten of them during the ride. This wasn't like, you know, like the teacups or something. This was a legitimate roller coaster. This was the Millennium Force at Cedar Point. It is the world's first coaster to exceed three hundred feet in the air, and at one point it reaches ninety three miles an hour. It lasts two minutes. Let's just start there already. You have to eat ten nuggets in two minutes. Wow, that's just hard on the ground, yes, but now you're going up and down and three hundred feet the feet in the air in ninety three miles an hour, choking hazard. They're saying it's not fun to watch because it looks like he's struggling, because the video obviously is there. People have also pointed out, well, what if he drops one? Well, he claims he sat in the last row just in case. He didn't want the nuggets to fly in somebody's face behind him, so he specifically picked the back row. Well either way, Cedar points not thrilled they have banned him for life?
Speaker 3: Why from all other six four.
Speaker 6: Sorry sorry dumping flags, six Flags sorry six.
Speaker 3: Man, now I'm sweating. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh, they have been him from all six Flags theme parks ever again, and he says he's been a season passholder since he was a kid. I'm June first, too, June first, So anyway, that was good.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't hear any of the anything else.
Speaker 6: So my point is from all six Flags nailed it theme parks moving forward, including the one that he was currently a season pass holder from Uh he did eat seven of the ten if you care, that's he didn't.
Speaker 3: Even get all.
Speaker 6: I have no idea if this guy's a big dealer or not. He did it does say social media influencer, So I don't think it's a guy that just did it for fun. I think it's his job. Yeah, so I don't know. His name is Alan Farrell? Anybody familiar with Alan?
Speaker 3: I'm not no. Does he just go by Alan Ferrell? Do you have like a cool nickname? This article does not say anyway, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: But don't you think that there's gonna be more entities that ban him, Like if if six Flags across the board, and I'm sure they own other properties as well.
Speaker 3: Which is that they don't they own a lot.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna guess that if he's gonna be banned by that huge corporation, then all the other others would say, like, yeah, pass along his photos, so we'll ban him too.
Speaker 5: He's got one point eight six million sube okay, so, and he's also flaunting he's turning this all into content. The first two things that I see is I got banned from every six Flags park and chicken nuggets made a national headline. He's just he's turning it all into more content.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good for him one point eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I mean good for him in a sense that like nobody else got hurt, nobody got injured. It's like, you know, these these kids and these influences, like if you want to do stuff that doesn't harm or potentially harm other people, by all means fine, So much of their videos are just disruptive to society in general.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, sure.
Speaker 6: I can I ask you guys a question. I don't know what Jet two holidays are. I've heard people talk about those. Does anybody know what that is?
Speaker 5: It's internet bit right, It's kind of like the europe Spirit, the europe version of Spirit airlines. Okay, kind of it's it's similar like Ryan Aaron and Jet two are kind of like the Okay.
Speaker 6: Because I didn't understand this headline, a man missed his jet to holiday for a fiftieth birthday trip to Portugal because he forgot to renew his passport.
Speaker 3: So Jet two is just literally an airline.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's become a bit because it's like they have a little jingle that plays on the plane constantly, and people made like because it's obvious it's not the it's certainly not the best plane on planet Earth.
Speaker 3: That's like the plane the right brothers.
Speaker 6: The way this is worded, it feels like he won something right, like he missed his jet to.
Speaker 3: Holiday, right jet, you're taking.
Speaker 6: Exactly all right, so that that story is way less interesting because if you missed a free trip because you forgot.
Speaker 3: To renew your passport, that sucks. It was dismissed his flight. Who cares?
Speaker 7: Because it would like show It would be like how does the I forgot how the jingle goes, but it would show people in like crappy vacation situations and then it would play the jingle.
Speaker 3: It went super.
Speaker 5: Viral and the jingle does play constantly when you get on the plane.
Speaker 6: Fun An eighty three year old woman Ben in California was attacked by wild turkeys when she was on a walk.
Speaker 3: She scraped up and bruised, but apparently she's okay. A pack of wild turkeys. Man, they have spurs on their feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, they're cowboys.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are.
Speaker 4: They're cow boys, although their their cowboy hats are kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh people heard an unexplained sonic boom in South Carolina, and so far no one has figured out where it came from.
Speaker 3: Aliens, Sean Kemp, Pete, Pablo Oh Peace, Pablo Whales, Oh God, I hope you guys saw this video.
Speaker 6: By the way, too, this is a it's going viral because it's absolutely nuts.
Speaker 3: Have you guys seen the video of.
Speaker 6: The youth baseball pitcher who got asked by his dad to throw into the opposing dugout as hard as possible because he was mad about something. Anyway, that coach has been banned for life from that youth league. Not that it really matters because obviously when his kids are out, it's not like he's going to coach other kids. But anyway, if you haven't seen that video, that kid's got a rocket and he just fires it into the other dugout from the mound. But still apparently his dad said just throw it into their dugout as hard as you can, and.
Speaker 3: He did it. Here's what I did wrong. Oh, I think the kid should be packed out too. I don't know if I mean the kid.
Speaker 6: He has to be disciplined as well, because this isn't a five year old kid This looked like a middle school or high school aged kid. It says youth baseball, but it looked like a pretty big kid.
Speaker 3: And that was a rocket arm. I mean, he's ten, he knows, he knows he shouldn't do that. Yep, well said, I'll run on the field.
Speaker 6: Pat, No, I don't have the number, but according to this headline, the world's largest golf ball pyramid was built on a Texas golf course.
Speaker 3: Can you even imagine how many that would be? That's got to be a gigantic numbers got to be huge, right because I can't.
Speaker 6: Even imagine what the base would be. But then you go all the way up to the top. That's got to be is thousands? Insane to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got to be in the a number of number of golf balls. I have it right here. If this is correct, I did nineteen thousand.
Speaker 4: When we were gonna guess, I was gonna say nineteen thousand.
Speaker 3: I would have guessed like five thousands, So I still would have been on five million, thousand. Nineteen thousand. Does it say how long it took? It does not. It was thirty eight rows high. Come on now, oh sorry.
Speaker 6: Path Chris, have you ever had a Skyline Chili egg roll.
Speaker 1: O man, No, I love Skyline chili.
Speaker 6: But Gallim, a Cincinnati Reds reporter, is going viral after immediately regretting eating City Fields Skyline chili egg roll.
Speaker 3: He called it quote the always point in his career. There is a Skyline Chili egg roll in the house. How is it? Well, since you guys have absolutely no.
Speaker 6: Guts whatsoever, and so so I'm a team player, I'm going to try it.
Speaker 3: Out the world's most ringing. I love Skyline.
Speaker 4: Can I just say that for the record, this is the lowest point in my career about ones.
Speaker 3: Skin it need it, skin it need it. I guess what's the big deal? It sits. It's just an egg roll that's fried with Skyline chili. But is Skyline chili chili with like spaghetti? New yes pasta boom?
Speaker 1: I love it? Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess like, let's gross about that?
Speaker 3: The beans terrible? Isn't just like a chili based ragu?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: It looks like a lot of smeat sauce. There you go. Then we can in know this because I know you got to go.
Speaker 6: And half United turned a flight around after a teenager named his bluetooth device.
Speaker 3: Bomb, here we go the.
Speaker 4: Pat I guess, I'm so the bluetooth.
Speaker 1: So it showed up on somebody's phone.
Speaker 3: It was like a bomb must have Oh, there we go.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if like it went audible and said like you are now connected to the bomb yep.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was one of those air drop bits where like on an air drop it said that bomb was one of the options to air drop too or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you know what else? Okay, is this true?
Speaker 4: It feels like there's it's been so un covered that's the terrible phrasing, but like it has been covered much that only know if it's a real story. Was there hijacking Over the weekend, the United flight from Chicago.
Speaker 6: Minneapol Minneapolis like landed in Wisconsin because Madison Apparently somebody made multiple attempts to get into the cockpit.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I saw one news story on it online and then nobody else talked about it.
Speaker 6: Because I don't think it was a quote hijacking the way that that you're saying that, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I think it was into hijacking. Isn't that like a that's a pretty big.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was correct.
Speaker 6: I don't think it was like I'm going to get on the plane to hijacket. I think a guy had a massive mental breakdown or through a tantrum and then threatened the cockpit, which is a hijacking. But you know what I'm saying, not it's more of an organic hijacket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so it was it like an orchestrated hijacking.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first story that I read, unless something's changed in the last.
Speaker 6: Forty eight hours, was that he was basically belligerent and throwing a massive tantrum and threatened the pilot, so basically tried to.
Speaker 3: Get That's kind of a non story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I don't think he got on the plane with the intention of hijacking the plane.
Speaker 4: When I saw on social media in the morning that like attempted hijacking, the word hijacking like this, it's gotta be a big news story, and then I never saw it again.
Speaker 3: Yep. I'm like, okay, yeah, that's god. It's got to be frustrating.
Speaker 6: Then you land in Wisconsin and you're wasting everybody's time. The whole plane hates that guy hates him. Yeah, sounds like an a hole anyway.
Speaker 7: But yeah, oh all right, guys, ago you son starts in like two weeks.
Speaker 3: It starts in two mondays from so it is a thing, just not yet. Yeah, yeah, all right Thursday you there, he goes Ben Leber three to four thirty, Channel five.
Speaker 1: I've got lots of stuff for you.
Speaker 3: Go for it. Yeah, I got a couple of these aren't great, Go for it.
Speaker 1: A biotech startup called Bexorg b e x o RG is doing something that sounds like it was ripped out of a cyberpunk novel. The company is extracting human brains just hours after their owners died, and then hooking up to specialized life support machines. While the masses of pink most no longer host electrical activity, most of their key functions remain intact, allowing scientists to test experimental drugs, such as potential treatments for Alzheimer's disease.
Speaker 3: How cool is that? Very yeah, extremely.
Speaker 1: Unless you're like, consciousness lives in your brain and if it does, you're like, damn, let me alone, stop it.
Speaker 3: Alone, or keep doing that, keep doing whatever you're doing.
Speaker 1: This is heaven. Thank you, big old big o Jesus. Some time about the lending the brown.
Speaker 3: The former left tackle the same.
Speaker 1: Nobody was saying anything. I had to keep talking.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you Orlando for your contributions to science.
Speaker 3: Weaimo, Yeah, it took you to a casino ones, buy one.
Speaker 1: I waved at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buy one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Weymo pulled its cars from the freeway after one flood police with a horrified couple on board.
Speaker 3: This is it.
Speaker 1: We're dad, We're going to die right here in the Waimo, said one of them.
Speaker 3: Jeez, yeah, ystopian. Yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 9: We know.
Speaker 1: They ignore bike lane, they drive the wrong way down busy roads, and even rely on remote workers in the Philippines when they get stumped.
Speaker 7: And as you've been witnessed to, they take you to places you don't want to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wouldn't have wanted to go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You don't want to drive by casino. You don't want to go to the casino.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Police vehicles are trying to chase down this way MOA, sirens blaring, There were construction signs. Resident Elliott's Lade told the broadcaster over the weekend there were lights going on, police in the distance, and its sped up. That's when I looked at my fiance and said, we're done. This is it, We're dead. The terrifying incident underlines the very real dangers of relying on autonomous vehicles for rideshaars. While they still suffer from nagging technical shortcomings that are putting people in danger, you could also further eroad public trust in the tech. I'd use them, who cares?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do, had enough this mortal coil? What Yeah, I would if you guys trust some more on the freeway or like side street. Definitely on the freeway, freeway less stopping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, I mean there's too many pedestrians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know. Yeah, for sure, i'd ride in one. How many major cities in the US currently have them? La, Phoenix, Miami, right outside of Phoenix, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Las Big, Los Angeles, Phoenix in Miami. But Minneapolis is real close man out right now as we speak.
Speaker 3: Sweet man, you've done a right Techo.
Speaker 1: Yes, what about you, Maxo.
Speaker 5: No, I've seen I've seen them though when I was in LA, just on layover, and it is a pretty trippy experience to just see cars with no drivers.
Speaker 1: Pretty crazy right around. Yeah, yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, it's the future.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's happening right now as we speak.
Speaker 1: Got that right.
Speaker 10: You're welcome. Thanks, Put your own music on in there. You can sing as loud as you want. Yeah, one cares. You can go to a casino.
Speaker 1: Drive buy one, you can drive.
Speaker 3: I wanted waves.
Speaker 1: See all your friends, your old friends. You've still got money and have fun. Maybe maybe maybe they're still having a good time in there. Maybe they're winning jackpots.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're so all the way moos have cameras.
Speaker 6: Correct, It doesn't just turn into taxi cab confessions.
Speaker 3: Right, You can't just have like a six way. Oh yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 1: Knows when you haven't back, when you haven't buckled.
Speaker 3: Yoursell it died.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they say the audience from the amusement, Yeah, say they're not listening, but yeah they probably everybody in the moonshine in the back seat.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Scientists got mouse eyes to perform photosynthesis.
Speaker 3: What they got mouth eyes to take a picture? What a sentence?
Speaker 1: But take a picture?
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: It's a good joke, buddy, Like special eye drops containing photos synthetic machinery from spinach leaves have helped combat dry eyes thanks to a new mouse experience.
Speaker 3: I mean they've gone through enough.
Speaker 9: In their eyes.
Speaker 3: If you cannot, what are we doing? Yeah, get pop eye out of there.
Speaker 6: Scientists here there on experiment day and one mouse gets like just pumped full of viagra.
Speaker 3: And he's having the best time ever. And then little.
Speaker 6: Polly Lambard over there is like, what do I get you? You get spinach in your eyes?
Speaker 3: I don't want that.
Speaker 6: Let's see if it helps out with a with photosynthesis.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know about those mouse eyes over there, Paul crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I don't know who thought it? Man, who thought they could do it?
Speaker 3: And it worked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well apparently it's working pretty well.
Speaker 3: The hell, I just don't know, don't get it.
Speaker 1: Good news. Breakthrough pill a nearly double survival time for one of the deadliest cancers, A novel pill. Hell, people with advanced pancreatic cancer live longer, raising hopes of long needed better treatments for one of the deadliest types of cancer.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's good news. Yeah, that's great news. That is one of the worst ones. It's not even close. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The drug is called the rex naranasab and it blocks a mutated protein that fuels tumor growth and more than ninety percent of pancreatic cancer cases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Swayzy, right, didn't Swayze have pancreat correct? Correct? Hey, can I ask you guys a question? Go on?
Speaker 7: Uh during I think it was some I think it was the basketball game and I've seen it a lot. There's a commercial for a drug, but the commercial is like an anime.
Speaker 3: Bit what drug is that? Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: Where like the commercial is these it's a cartoon of this guy chasing this car and then he takes this pill and then gets in.
Speaker 3: A boat and then like chases them in a boat.
Speaker 1: Any idea, no idea? Is there a reason why you're asking?
Speaker 9: Like no?
Speaker 7: But like I'm just saying, like some of these drug commercials, like the Commerce Show is so distracting you don't know what it's for.
Speaker 3: And that's that's a prime example.
Speaker 7: It's just an anime for like thirty seconds, but I don't know what drug it's.
Speaker 6: Well that's what they normally do, the singing and dancing to distract you when they're going through the entire.
Speaker 3: List of the side effects.
Speaker 6: But yeah, if you don't even know what it's for, then it probably missed the mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that. I don't know what it's for.
Speaker 7: Interesting and if it's for something great and it's helped a lot of people, I apologize. I don't know what it's for though, ponvoy, Yes, what does it do?
Speaker 3: I mean one thing at a time? Sorry? Did he?
Speaker 10: What is it used for? Relapsing forms of MS? Okay?
Speaker 1: Wow? You good for him? Man?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's just there's two commercials and they're both just anime and I'm like what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And endangered shark species is seeing a population boom near New England beaches. The dusky shark a dusky do you mean? A species that was once hunted near extinction is now surging. The sightings off of Massachusetts coasts recently is the summer twenty twenty five. He can grow to twelve feet. It can grow twelve feet and has been compared to the great white as both species have no known predators.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The presence of the dusky sharp off Cape Cape cod is notable for several reasons, including their diet. Recent evidence shows they are feeding on seals. Oh never go to some which can bring these sharks close to shore and close to people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look mean I.
Speaker 1: Never heard of a dusky shark neither.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Jaws seven, the Dusky Shark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you liked which one Lights is the Sun's Going Down? Which shark did you like? Or which Jaws movie did you like? The third one?
Speaker 1: Like the three D one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the other one in the Sea World that was number three. He loved that one. Yeah. The fourth one he loved because Michael Caine wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have any idio from Jaws four? Michael Kai Just that guy's still hanging on, right, he's dead, Michael Are you dead?
Speaker 1: Michael Kine?
Speaker 3: He's alive, alive.
Speaker 1: Have you talked to him this morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's alive. How old ninety fish? Yeah he is ninety three, damn. Married to Shakira King.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the former basketball player.
Speaker 3: He's a great actor. That's just fascinating.
Speaker 6: He could have clearly gone with like, yeah, her hips don't lie or something. He went straight to heel instead. All right, there's only one Shakira on the planet. He went straight to Shaquille instead.
Speaker 1: It works anyway, Dusky sharks. There you go, another reason to worry about going in the water.
Speaker 3: It just don't don't do it.
Speaker 1: Manyemn dusky sharks. Am I right?
Speaker 3: Jaws? The revenge? Oh it's terrible. Oh have we guessed it's rotten tomato? Score? I think so, it's got to be like fourteen percent. What do you think it is?
Speaker 7: Hawk?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Two? It's two. That's generous.
Speaker 1: That doesn't seem right.
Speaker 3: No, Hawk loved it.
Speaker 1: Florida's massive tourism engine is slowing down, Natalie Rodriguez reports.
Speaker 12: Newly released Visit Florida data shows a one percent dip in first quarter of visitors, marking Florida's weakest start to a year since twenty twenty two. A sharp twelve percent plunge in Canadian travelers fueled the decline. However, air travel remains a major bright spot. Florida's Commercial airport saw a nearly two percent bump in traffic, handling nearly thirty million passengers, with Orlando, Miami and for Lauderdale leading the volume.
Speaker 3: Natalie Rodriguez, Okay, there you go, this Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Canadians they're not coming down anymore. They're busy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're busy. What's the best place to go in the summer in Canada?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: Bam?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 3: Like? That? Is that spot, I would guess. Yeah, man, where's the you like Hawk? Montreal?
Speaker 1: Montreal was cool?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, lots of Valentine's there. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You said you've never been to Canada? Correct? I have never been there? Have you? I was there like when I was twelve. I think we should go in a pig. I haven't been either. O.
Speaker 1: You guys are sweet. I'm going to uh war Road this weekend. You want to hit the ride and just.
Speaker 3: War Road play in high school?
Speaker 7: According to Vicky flip Flop Travel, Yeah, she's great.
Speaker 3: It's the best place. But she changes her minds a lot. Does I'll tell you what she can move that bod MUSKCA.
Speaker 7: I had also a nice spot Whistler, Yeah, Alberta.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know her too, Vancouver, the Yukon, Yukon Cornelia's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's says some really nice spots here we go, Oh, PATSI is that his way?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Have fun in the world. Man, that place is awesome. What are you going there for again?
Speaker 1: A gig?
Speaker 3: What time will that be?
Speaker 1: I don't know, sometimes Saturday, I hope.
Speaker 3: I think it's how your Michael Shines thing goes.
Speaker 1: That's really great, man, beautiful night played the new tune, which I'm excited about, and just a magical night. So thanks to everybody came on out.
Speaker 3: Sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like playing gigs.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 1: It's it's summer, man, the show's it's happening though. We'll be playing out at the new Amphitheater here on the twentieth this month, man.
Speaker 3: The new Amsterdam. Yeah, is that done yet? I don't know. Everybody's saying that it's going to be close close three weeks from tomorrow, I know, so it's gonna be close. Final touches. Man, You better hurry.
Speaker 6: Anybody's listening that's doing construction on the old Amphitheater there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, better hustle. Clocks sticking.
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, h the guy on the radio, So we got to hurry up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you turn it up.
Speaker 3: Notch guys, which one? All of them got a hustle? Hey, John Bonas is what another week or two in Europe? Correct?
Speaker 6: So he's not back tomorrow? Yeah, I think he's got another week or so. Oh that's all right you guys. But know you're watching the dog? Oh yeah, so Max you were week one, Zach week two?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir? How's that going? I thought, it was great.
Speaker 5: It's hard to keep up with the with the one year old little puppy with the jaw right now. But but he's he's the best man.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. All right, So no John Bonus tomorrow, but Marni Gellner will be here.
Speaker 6: Power to Morning Sure returns five thirty to nine tomorrow nine to noon.
Speaker 3: Here's next, Come git.
Speaker 1: You since damn me wait for you apisode in a minute with the wind goes down and the bull and rains to.
Speaker 3: Watch the sad wind of the scut wee botch. You say, I don't have to. I know I don't have to.
Speaker 6: Butt from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 3: This report is sponsored by Luggage.
Speaker 10: We're