Speaker 1: I got to ask you guys a quick question, just a quick one here. Let me make sure all the microphones are on. I didn't have Shannon on there.
Speaker 2: One thing? Am I rude? What did you do? What did I do? I'm just asking in general? Am I a rude person? Person?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: I was called rude yesterday? And I was told that I was rude and that I was somebody that needs to not be so rude when it comes to always being on my phone focusing on things other than the people that are present.
Speaker 2: Can you tell where this came from? You know who this came from?
Speaker 1: And I was told that it's not fun to go to a friend's house and have me do what I did, and that was we went to a friend's house and we got to their house. The first thing I said to them is that we walk in was high obviously, And the next thing I said was, hey, can I get your Wi Fi password?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I looked at my phone and my phone had zero row bars on it. And I have full disclosure. I have Exfinity as my phone, which I think is Verizon. I think that they have a shared thing with Rizon, but I also have at and T on it too, So I have two services on my phone.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? I did not know that was possible. How you have that? You have two services on there? You see on the top.
Speaker 1: I have never seen that you can have too well, because Chelsea has AT and T and then I have the Exfinity, And so since she has AT and T, it's nothing to put me on her plan. And then if I'm in some place where I can't, like right now, you can live at the bars. You can see bars and see how phone bills. So no, I'm on her plan for her bill. So she gets her own bill, so she pays her own bills, and then I pay for and I do my Exfinity.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's I need to talk to you about that, because, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think you're rude.
Speaker 4: By the way, when I'm somewhere where I don't have any service, I panic. I don't like to be to feel like I'm strayed and did so I would ask too, So I don't think that's rude.
Speaker 1: You would say, hey, can you share your path? Because our friends what's your WiFi and password? Our friends seemed a little taken back by the funny thing is nobody knows what their password is. They know what their WiFi is, but then nobody knows their password, and I still can't figure out on my iPhone how to to do it where I can share the password with people. It just automatically seems like it doesn't I don't know they actually initiate that same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my parents have like a board in their kitchen that says the Wi Fi password.
Speaker 2: They just got like the Delta skyline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got tired of people asking, so it just says wi Fi named Wi Fi password. I'm like, it kind of feels like we're in a hotel or something. But it is nice because people are constantly wanting.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool, hold on a second, hold on. We haven't talked to him in forever. I don't I wonder if he just got out of prison or something. Misfit Tony, I've definitely been listening.
Speaker 2: Uh just had a bunch of business happening, and that was for the for the good of my business.
Speaker 1: Good God has been good business or bad business. I want to make sure because usually when we don't hear from people, it's bad.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I do a little bit of boat big dog.
Speaker 1: I was worried about you, Tony. Don't don't go m I A like that for a while. At least send us a text saying, Hey, I'm going to be out for a couple of weeks. You know, I got to ask you, Tony. Tony, you know me as well as anybody does. You've listened to this show for a long time. Am I rude? Is it rude to ask for somebody's WiFi password?
Speaker 2: Mojo? It's not rude to ask for someone's password, but you are rude at times. Get that moo moo. I love you, you know you my bro? Listen, you are rude at times a little bit. You know what that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's from being inducted into the hall.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get to be rude, all right, all right, well listen, I'm gonna ask you for your WiFi password and I'm gonna get that from you.
Speaker 2: Buddy. What's going on? Rick? Hi, good morning, Joe team, how you doing? What's going on? I got I got four bars? I got four bars. I'm feeling good. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Not do to simplify your h your passwords?
Speaker 2: I take a picture of.
Speaker 1: Mine, keep it on my phone, So don't ask me, I pull up on my phone, give it to.
Speaker 2: Them in smart No, that's a good idea. I think that's smart.
Speaker 1: Although somebody told me you should never write anything in there in your phone that says password, because if somebody hacks in your phone, they've got all your passwords.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing, Cam?
Speaker 5: I'm doing good? How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: Doing okay? What's happening?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I was making a comment about the password.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am very forgetful and I.
Speaker 4: Have an iPhone, so I lift all my passwords in my note.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like that too, But I don't put it under passwords like I said same, I don't.
Speaker 4: I actually I have them all listed, but they're listed under something different.
Speaker 1: I put it under weird like little things that make me think of passwords, you know what I mean, like cheeseburger. It's just I like random stuff for random things. Like people look at it like why do I have that for that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: But but Kim, Yeah, that's that's good to have that in there for, you know. But would you be okay sharing your password with me if I was a guest.
Speaker 2: At your house? Yes, sir, I would be okay, Wow, you're so see this.
Speaker 1: I'm asking if I'm rude, and you keep calling me sir, I feel wonderful.
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing? Bam Hi?
Speaker 5: So when we built our house and moved into it, we had a sign made and it says, welcome to our home. Our WiFi password or our WiFi is and our password is and it's right by the front door at the end of the staircase.
Speaker 1: And where do you live? And what is your WiFi and password? Because I'm gonna use it when I'm in that neighborhood.
Speaker 5: My password is Winston one.
Speaker 2: If you wait, is Winston your dog?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? Well, you have a great day. I appreciate you so much, and tell tell Winston.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's looking at me right now. I heard you say, what's up? Kelly? I actually don't mind when people ask me for my password because I charge on a dollar that's great. And do they pay me and they laugh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll they'll pay you, and they'll laugh and I'll look at them and.
Speaker 3: I'll still just keep smiling. And I said, I'm very serious.
Speaker 2: Do you want my passwords?
Speaker 1: You know what's funny that goes to the if I had a dollar for every time somebody asked me for my password.
Speaker 2: There you go, Aiden, you're there, Aiden, Yes? Can you hear me? Yes? Aiden? What does your friend have at his house?
Speaker 3: Es?
Speaker 2: QR codes all over his house so that when walk in his house, you just skinned the QR code and the passwords.
Speaker 4: There is that unbeliable like he's like stealing all your infoer or something.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't trust that. Mm hmmmm. Is he the kind of guy? No? No, okay, he's got to be right, right,