Speaker 1: Okay, welcome back everybody. Here we are. We've got some weather.
Speaker 2: Coming in at this point.
Speaker 3: Looking at the latest data, narrow into a tighter corridor. I think it's maybe Twin Cities and south towards I ninety as kind of that that strip where the most intense thunderstorms look possible. Again, looking at the latest data coming.
Speaker 4: In between, where we get the really really nasty severe weather and maybe some stronger storms but not necessarily the elevated threat of hail in excess of two inches and the potential for maybe a couple of tornadoes as well as strong wind.
Speaker 5: Bad day for the driveway club, really really bad day if we're talking two inch hail?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Are you in the driveway club?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Guys, what's go Hold on, brilliant muss must it's your turn.
Speaker 1: By he's the spot, He's not.
Speaker 2: It's your turn.
Speaker 5: Can you before we go on to the news and talk about hailstorms and stuff like that, can you explain what happened when we did the Master's bet on?
Speaker 2: Were you? I was at Creeks ben and Spot Yep, yep.
Speaker 6: They don't have any Wi Fi or what well they do have Wi Fi, but I was not able to connect to it, and so I was trying to just like find bars and I started inside the jeep and then walked around. You guys got to see probably every inch of creeks ben because I couldn't I could not find a spot, and then I couldn't see in northern Alaska, I could see you guys. I never got to see the wheel spin because it would just freeze up.
Speaker 2: And then uh. And then it was I think Chris who wrote a very very strong.
Speaker 6: Message to me to make my pick, and so yeah, and I was gonna go with Justin Rose. Anyways, I had no idea who I watched. The first four picks I could see, I saw yours, Yeah, and that was it. And then all of a sudden, it was just freezing up and I was just trying to find any spot.
Speaker 5: Where have you gone back and watched it since? Go to Cafe dot com, slash watch, or just our YouTube channel listening to it. You can go back. Yeah, it's about forty five to sixty seconds of you walking looking right into the camera.
Speaker 2: Ye. I was going, Moss, it's your turn, buddy.
Speaker 1: It looked like Blair Witch too, and you didn't flinch.
Speaker 2: And We're like can you not hear us?
Speaker 5: He's clearly looking at us, and we're all waving at you like it's your turn, musk double and then you just.
Speaker 2: Very casually and comfortably sit down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get all situated, and then you're still just staring right into the phone.
Speaker 2: We're like, what is happening? Yep? Why could he not hear us?
Speaker 5: He's looking right ass and thankfully, like you just mentioned creesel it was quick on the draw and said.
Speaker 2: Way, it's your pick. I can't see on my camera. Then that was the best. Yeah, like log cabin, where is he? My guy almost won, almost actually blew it.
Speaker 6: Well, he didn't cost me any money, so yeah, that's good mister Rose.
Speaker 2: Yeah I could have won it, though, I know, I know, if you just played better. I just want Gordy to win, you know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, you know, yeah, I gotta feel bad for that. You know, he's sharkned us, that's what he knows too much about it.
Speaker 2: Well, what was six? Yeah? I could have taken one with us.
Speaker 8: I know I could have taken it, but we all could have taken him. Yeah, I was like the third.
Speaker 2: I was number eleven. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, getting your money back with the eleventh pick is a nice solid uh ROI you're fine.
Speaker 2: With that, yeah, Hawk, I wouldn't overthink it.
Speaker 9: I mean the thought at that point in time, only three people in the history of the Masters have won back to back, right.
Speaker 2: So odds are that he was not going to win another one. So we say, now in hindsight, it seems obvious. I'm just say.
Speaker 6: And the garage beers and the guars were fantastic. Yeah days, Oh yeah, housing smoking guards.
Speaker 1: Yep, you had some fish to look like.
Speaker 6: Yes, alligator gar fish in the world.
Speaker 1: Kaine can't believe they're real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a damn dinosaur.
Speaker 1: That is a damn dinosaur.
Speaker 10: This is KFE and News with Chris Hockey, presented by the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 1: That's right, the Saint Paul Saints.
Speaker 8: By the way, Tomorrow night is Dictionary Night at cchs Field. They're celebrating the book with the hardest language to learn? Which one the Dictionary?
Speaker 2: Oh? So English?
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: On the fifteenth of April on Wednesday, sometimes you need a cat to kick, let us be your cat.
Speaker 1: It's the Complain Game.
Speaker 8: And Thursday Thursday Thursday, featuring two dollars drafts and two for one cans of bush Light and Summit Logger.
Speaker 1: There you go. So lots of.
Speaker 8: Reasons to get through, including Friday night fireworks, power by Excel this Friday, lots of things going come on down at th CHSPU.
Speaker 6: I got a buddy that loved the Dictionary, and he'd invite you to come over to his house, sit at his drive away and lawn chair, drink, sit on his driveway's interested driffery club, got weird drink beers, and then he would just open up the Dictionary and like he just loved the challenge of knowing what the world bent and everything like that. Yeah Hines, Yeah, Johnny Hines would do that all the time.
Speaker 2: And he'd be like, come on over. I'm like, you're not coming over to hang out and go through the Dictionary. A weirdo. I like beer you that much. Yeah. I think he still does it too well, weirdo he does.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 5: Dictionary dot Com has a word of the day, right, word of the day every day.
Speaker 2: How about uh we kind of do what really matters.
Speaker 5: Hawk you do a news story, I'll do a past Dictionary dot com word of the day.
Speaker 2: And Sauce gives his best attempt at the definition.
Speaker 1: Uh the uh.
Speaker 8: With the Artemist two crew back from their flight around the Moon, it'll soon be time for the Artemis three crew to step up. NASA Administrator Jared Isacman set over the weekend that the next crew will be announced soon. Set for a twenty twenty seven launch, the Artemist three crew will head into space to test docking with a commercial spacecraft. The data collected from Artemis two will be used two craft Artemists three's mission.
Speaker 6: God, when they opened up that hatchet must have had some good funk in there.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, and they had all those toilet shrubs yep, yeah, it is hot sauce.
Speaker 5: What is the dictionary dot com definition for the word terradiddle.
Speaker 2: T A r A d I D d l E terra diddle.
Speaker 1: That they said terror no going back in.
Speaker 2: Time and did the drawing mountains. It's not a bad gas kind of break up the word a little bit, Yeah, wouldn't it be? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: It is a that's a small lie or fib for example, like sauce that was a pretty decent guess that's a terror fyl that was a terror Tara diddle. There we go, tarra diddle, use that in a sentence. Put some time between now and the end of this segment. Use that in the sentence correctly. Okay, hawk back to you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I made love to she held a knife to me throughout the whole time.
Speaker 2: It was a terror diddle, you were in though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not. I scared. I was scared. I like being scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Some of full time American workers say artificial intelligence has taken over parts of their job.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: The survey from epic AI and IPSOS found that twenty percent of twenty percent said AI is doing things they used to do themselves. About fifty percent of AI has created new tasks for them that they wouldn't have done otherwise.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts, that's sweet? Hey, I does most of mine, Joe.
Speaker 9: We're all human, a test, you all parents human?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're tared diddling right now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is human?
Speaker 2: That's what I was asking you.
Speaker 5: What is the dictionary dot com definition? For March twenty second, The word of the day was puckish p u c k I s h puckish.
Speaker 6: Um?
Speaker 2: Is that like a fast moving object?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thanks? Tell me why so using a sentence the way that you just I just.
Speaker 7: Saw that bird go by? Was that a puckish? Now it's a non Is that hey? Puckish? Puckish means mischievous.
Speaker 2: Oh so Hawk likes his lady puckish?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, I like Milady puck.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing great. Let me that's a terra okay, real question, A real question.
Speaker 9: Was Puck from the real world named because of the word puckish?
Speaker 5: My guess is he's named after Shakespeare, although well, well that was a nickname though, right, his real name is David. How do I know that his name was David Rainey? By the way, David puck Rainey. You need help, I need help.
Speaker 2: But was you think?
Speaker 9: Do you think because he was mischievous and somebody was like fancy pantsy knew that one?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: Or maybe again, maybe it was a Midsummer's night dream bit or whatever. I have no idea it's a it's a Shakespeare bit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he liked hockey. I don't know.
Speaker 5: He was a bike messenger. I don't know what he was into. Back to Chris, it's my turn. Taxes are due this week.
Speaker 2: Oh great.
Speaker 8: The deadline to file is Wednesday, the fifteenth. But if you haven't even started or are done yet. There's still hope. If you're in a crunch, you need to file for an extension. The key thing is to keep in mind the uh. You have to file your extension by April fifteen, So get it done.
Speaker 2: Pay the taxes, sauce.
Speaker 5: On March nineteenth, the dictionary dot Com word of the day was in communicado.
Speaker 2: Is that the say it again in communicado? Is that? Like in a goada davida? What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Like they're in the garden of Eden, Like you're in a communicado. So you're doing Ricky Martin, I agree if.
Speaker 5: You say, if I say, like Ben's going to be in communicado, yeah, what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Uh, he's going to be under surveillance? No, oh, corym he knows.
Speaker 1: You're pretending you know.
Speaker 2: No, I do not know you do you do?
Speaker 1: Like I refuse to believe you don't know this one?
Speaker 7: Say it again in communicado like he's in communication with an avocado.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not smart. What the hell you're talking about? Just muss On Wednesday in Communicado.
Speaker 5: He was let me saw media, let me try this one. Let's say Ben and Heath Farwall go hiking.
Speaker 2: Up the mountains. Yeah, and they draw mountains, they tear a diddle.
Speaker 5: Let's say they're they're up in the mountains though, Heath and Ben for like a couple of weeks, and I say, Ben and Heath are going to be in communicado.
Speaker 7: There can't commute or can't speak or like communicate with people exactly.
Speaker 5: Basically, you're not in communication, incapable of being.
Speaker 1: Exactly why they went to broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 2: Nobody will ever know. Ben, I just got a text from a t Olsen. Prove it.
Speaker 11: Okay, prove one part that they were up in the mountains. Okay, got it? Okay, Sorry, Sorry, are you guys doing that again?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Probably not. I'd love to, but probably not.
Speaker 1: It's too busy.
Speaker 2: It's too busy coaching and whatnot. Yeah, back to Chris.
Speaker 1: One more news story.
Speaker 8: Three suspects are in custody in California and accused of stealing about a million dollars worth of Lego products and Fort Worth. Kerrent County deputies pulled over two suspicious box trucks in Mojave on Wednesday. Investigators determined that the two truckloads of Lego sets had been stolen while passing through Fort Worth. Deputies recovered the stolen goods and arrested the three men on the trucks. They're charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, cargo theft, and conspiracy. I wouldn't think of that a million dollars worth of Legos would need three trucks, but I guess it does a lot of.
Speaker 2: Little pieces there. Yeah, man, Legos are worth a ton.
Speaker 5: In fact, I have a home alone set from a couple of years ago I bought. I bought just to invest because it just fay skyrocket.
Speaker 2: So I paid two hundred ninety nine dollars for it. Like what two or three years you.
Speaker 5: Did not construct set, just as an investment, so pay for.
Speaker 2: Worth today? Same? So I broke even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not bad out one more just because this is really good and I didn't know the meaning of this word.
Speaker 2: This is fascinating. I still want you to guess, just because I think this is gonna be funny.
Speaker 5: March ninth of twenty twenty sixth, the Dictionary dot Com ord of the day was muzz m u.
Speaker 2: Z z must with a buzz.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh God. Last Wednesday, muzz was on the stream yard.
Speaker 1: Oh no, muss isn't here, muzzes no muzz.
Speaker 7: Finally Friday man, finally Friday with muzz.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, god, you can smell muzz when you.
Speaker 5: Take a shot, though I wouldn't have known. Does anybody know? To everybody? Guess just money use if I if I said something to do with a muzzle, it'll give it away. No, okay, if I use in a sense, it'll give it away the.
Speaker 8: Word like hayes or something like that, Like, isn't it something to do with foguz?
Speaker 2: No? Ok how about to silence? Yeah, like trench No what uh No?
Speaker 5: This one's tough. To muzz someone is to confuse or bewilder them. So the example is the professor's complex explanation of quantum physics started to muzz the students.
Speaker 2: I'm muzzed a lot. We got to use that more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta set a saying I'm totally confused.
Speaker 2: You're muzzing me up. Yeah, you're muzzing the hell out of this.
Speaker 1: You have some muzz on your mustache sauce.
Speaker 2: Are you muzzed right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you muss or muzz which one you.
Speaker 2: Must now, but you know, probably tonight maybe must.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can get muzzed on Saturday. Has Flop, sweat and tears is back, you hope sent him a grill with the con Man, Meat Sauce and Larry Mundela Guy and heading to break here. Tickets are available at sendemagirl dot com.
Speaker 2: But caller number.
Speaker 10: Eight, well, win a pair of tickets right now.
Speaker 2: You're muzzed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sauce, I'm I'm considering going on Saturday. That's a terra diddle. You got it, man, You're locked on man, get it, Saucy do sports after this Power to Money Joe on.
Speaker 7: The Van.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, here we are.
Speaker 1: Time for some sporty sports. But Me's house, Paul Lambert.
Speaker 2: It's time for fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 7: Rory McElroy won his second straight Masters. He's the fourth person to do it, Jack, Nick Faldo and Tiger the other three to win the Masters twice. He beat a field with the score of twelve under. The next major is the PGA Championship about a month from today.
Speaker 2: Back to back years.
Speaker 6: That's incredible, obviously, with just three prior to this being able to do so, But it was just he's so damn good and he could tell seventeen years, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: He played seventeen different times. I think actually won the green jacket and he missed the cut a couple of years ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, so we go all that time and then now, yeah, monkey's off his back and he was playing ground.
Speaker 5: He is now one of fifteen golfers all time that have won six or more majors, right, yeah, two of them?
Speaker 8: Yes, doctor Jing Jang Jingle June has one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was my name too, anyone else yep?
Speaker 1: And Terrence Bailly the fifth.
Speaker 2: Wow, you nailed it, TB five. Check this out.
Speaker 5: So let me quickly go through these fifteen. You guys tell me whether you think Rory is better than them? Okay, so let's just see where he ranks all time? Sure, okay, is Rory better than Jack Nicholas?
Speaker 2: No? I mean one four Golden Bear eighteen. We're talking about majors. Yeah, sorry, he's majors. He's won four masters, I think four or five.
Speaker 6: No, he's one six, the age forty six Yeah, no, the Bears.
Speaker 5: Tiger No, no, no, something called Walter Hagen from nineteen fourteen to nineteen twenty nine one eleven majors work for the Vikings. Yeah, yes, take y right, I take Larry. My guess is Rory's game would translate and if he went back to nineteen fourteen, he would crush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Hagen was dominant back then.
Speaker 5: Sure, so yeah, it's it's the oldest debate ever, right, when we're talking different generations. It's what playing again, right, what that guy would do with today's modern technology and training?
Speaker 2: And who knows it?
Speaker 5: But whatever, Ben Hogan, No, no, don't think so, Gary Player, Yeah, yeah, player has nine majors. Tom Watson, yes, yeah, something called this. Harry Varden from eighteen ninety six through nineteen fourteen won seven.
Speaker 2: Well, I take Rory like teather balls.
Speaker 5: Bobby Jones has seven. No, what wasn't Bobby's better than?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: Bobby Jones? And was he the guy that was only an amateur?
Speaker 12: He?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he retired very early in age and then became a lawyer, and then he is the guy.
Speaker 2: Who designed the Masters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gene sarah'son Hawk's favorite golfer.
Speaker 7: Okay, Sam Snead Uh, Sammy sneed.
Speaker 5: Was again it's so hard? Yeah, forty two to fifty forty one? Seven He probably hits more.
Speaker 2: Like Rory as far as like power. Both of those guys could really clap with the ball.
Speaker 5: Arnold Palmer No also won seven Lee Trevino, Yes, I did, Rory Nick Faldough Yeah, and Film That Goes In followed awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, but I guess my point is if I unless there's a name underneath Rory that you think is freakishly good. He's in the top ten golfers and of all times, oh yeah, sure, yeah right, he's somewhere in that five to ten range, five to ten and.
Speaker 2: He's what thirty seven? So man by the end of his career he is thirty six, turns thirty seven next month. Yeah, hey must I didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Complete apropos, nothing, But I have a question for later in the show. Do you still use wet wipes on your butt?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I get you.
Speaker 1: Got to remind me to tell you the story I coming.
Speaker 6: Oh do you have a tragic Well it's not good for you, Stuart for him?
Speaker 2: Is it bad for my bh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wait what you need to stop you some wet wipes?
Speaker 8: Start?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I kind of want to know now because I got to kind of go. So let me know, well hang on and hang on it. Who whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? Does that mean you have them with you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta travel with you wipes. You traveled wipes? You damn right here. You just never know you have wipes with you at all times. Yeah, and if it's not your toilet, who cares?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: You don't flush them down the toilet? What do you put them? What do you do again?
Speaker 7: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people saying a lot of weird things right now. Hey, you travel with wipes and you don't. If you do use wie you you're not supposed.
Speaker 1: To at all that I know.
Speaker 2: But I figured even the flushable ones you cannot flush. But what do you again to where do you do with them?
Speaker 9: Then you just us just go into us and uh, we have trash cans have lids on them.
Speaker 2: I live weird. Yeah, clean, you're just stirring pooh in your house. Dude, the day? What good day for you? What just happened? What day or day?
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 1: Said Big Game?
Speaker 2: I thought the game. I'm like, oh, you just talk, Zach. You don't have to announce yourself your name is your buzzard the one I just thought he said the gay as loud as possible as.
Speaker 12: The gay. Okay, as you were, no again, but maybe beday is the answer. That is the answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not long. That's probably the answer.
Speaker 7: Nobody.
Speaker 2: You don't have them when you're like traveling or going. Yeah, we don't have him here.
Speaker 5: The iHeart the day does not exact billion dollar idea traveling beday.
Speaker 1: I heart, but we don't have a beday.
Speaker 2: Listen, ladies, gentlemen, even tuesday.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: This is from the owner of Bespoke Surgical. He's an anis doct Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, we always say you can't complain about as if you decide to become a proctologist.
Speaker 2: That's right, you chose the job.
Speaker 8: The best technique, the preferred method of wiping is not wiping at all. When you're looking at someone's anus to the left end.
Speaker 2: That was a weird. When you're looking at somebody's anus to the.
Speaker 8: Left and to the right are wrinkles. Because your buttole is like an accordion. It opens and it closes the front and the back towards the and the or towards the back the tailbone. There is no wrinkled skin. It's very thin skin. And when we wipe, if you wipe front the back, it's thin skin, and people wipe some damn much.
Speaker 1: That happens over time. People tear there anus skin.
Speaker 2: Back to front like Tommy.
Speaker 8: So I'm saying, still the same then skin. Instead of wiping, gold Stein suggested cleaning the area without toilet paper. I'm a huge bidet fan, he said. He said, because it can't thoroughly wash the anus without harming it. He also recommended a quick shower or rents. If you don't own a today run outside of the garden hose. You always want to make sure you dry yourself though, because moisture in the anus is bad.
Speaker 9: This is one of the reasons you can't wipe and then you have to fully fully dry.
Speaker 1: Check this out, dudes.
Speaker 8: So, I don't know why it became Peewee's friend there for a moment. He's a righteous dude. This is one of the reasons why he is firmly anti wet wipes. They are so terrible, not only for the environment but for your anus. There's so many companies out there throwing wipes and you know, selling wipes, and I think they should all be banned. I see nine people a week in my surgical office, and I would say one third of all the people coming in are from wet wipe induced issues, like.
Speaker 6: What where's the tread off?
Speaker 8: That's because using them can change the microbiome of your butthole.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 8: We have good bacteria, we have bad bacteria, but they are in homeostasis, they are in equilibrium. Wet wipes take care of that in a really bad way. I see ridiculous dermatitis in my patients, bacterial infections, sick. Now that you've messed up your microbiome, your butthole is going crazy.
Speaker 2: Anybody else feel muzzed right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you're going to wipe using toilet paper, he recommended that U blot, but but.
Speaker 2: But so five blots good?
Speaker 1: Six bad?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Bo bad blood blot and then you should do so. By by the way, and I am a proponent of this, and I've been made fun of on this show for this standing.
Speaker 1: You should wipe your butt?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: No, you're standing yes into this guy, and you guys have.
Speaker 2: Never believed me. No, stand because I have short arm.
Speaker 1: I can tell you why. I can tell you why do you want to know the same distance.
Speaker 8: I can tell you why, because when you're squatting, all the blood is rushing to your butthole.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your nerves, your blood vessels down there are much more exposed.
Speaker 8: When you stand up, the blood starts to redistribute to the rest of your body, and your anus is not so puckered.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. Do you do like a little white march when you're sitting there in this tall or not?
Speaker 1: I stand up? I blot, blot, blot blood. No, you don't.
Speaker 2: How can you blot when you're standing up?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you mean?
Speaker 2: How together? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Well you probably those sons of bitches of bart Gt two hands with what no.
Speaker 2: Hands? His ass rock solid? Is your butt? Ben? Calm down? You're standing up.
Speaker 9: You're squeezing the accordion at that point, the exactly muscle so you doing with a mess surgeon, it's messy? Or if you stand up? God, yeah, it's a limit the amount of surface contact.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you didn't stand up anyway? What exactly right?
Speaker 1: I've been so.
Speaker 2: Thoroughly critical happening? What do you it's just a lean?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You just yeah, yeah, just pop a hip from no chance you get anything doing that? What you get all of it? He's right, you get all of it.
Speaker 8: You stand up, you let the blood text you you're you're you're bla, you're blood, and you toss and then you get in the shower.
Speaker 2: Jeez, well wait, wait a minute, zacho.
Speaker 9: You say you live and die by the bidet, So then how can you stand up and use your bidet everywhere?
Speaker 10: And as I've said in the past, the first thing I do when I do leave is I missed my bidet.
Speaker 9: Okay, So if the bidet was if if the standing technique was so great, they'd make a standing bedet.
Speaker 2: You don't need to wipe when you get the bidet. You just need to drive. Well, yeah, drive. That's a wipe, isn't it. And you're good? See you?
Speaker 1: Why do you stand up?
Speaker 8: The blood starts to leave when you stand up, the mechanism starts to go back to normal. There are some people that it's harder to wipe when they're standing. They don't feel like they're getting the full hole.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 9: But the other thing I don't understand podcast the full hole.
Speaker 8: But we don't need to go up all up in there. If you're going up all up in there. You need to go back to fixing your diet because you need five and some pretty and probiotics. If you really got to get up in there to clean that aims.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 9: So I told who's who's using anti bacterial wipes?
Speaker 1: I think they all are?
Speaker 2: No, they aren't. They're just they're just like they're not. They're not they're not anti bacterial, they're just.
Speaker 1: Clean on bacterial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used the pro bacterial.
Speaker 9: Nobody's using using like the wet wipes that the sanitizing wipes that you have for your hands and your kiddos.
Speaker 2: I use the chlorox.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: The thing is, I'm afraid people are using stuff like that. Yeah, always open it makes accordion sound.
Speaker 1: Then scanned buttholes.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm just I guess I'm a weirdo because when I go to the bathroom, I a c slater the toilet and don't wipe at all, and I just get up and go.
Speaker 2: Really, isn't that what everybody does? Stand up to wipe.
Speaker 8: I don't believe you don't. I can't believe you don't. There's too myself. I just started to sit down. I pe first of all that surprised.
Speaker 1: You wipe it all s all.
Speaker 2: Points wrong?
Speaker 8: No, no, but I have two things I've been roundly criticized on the show about. One was wiping my butt standing up. I've been not retuvenated. What's the word backed up?
Speaker 2: What's vindicated?
Speaker 1: Indicated?
Speaker 8: I've been vindicated, and the other one is And the other is using wash rags when I shower. You guys that don't washrags are filth.
Speaker 6: They give them so you got your hands to work.
Speaker 1: You don't need them. No, that's discussed.
Speaker 7: That's for your face, yea, and the shower you sit down to peeh.
Speaker 8: No, that's disgusting too far. Uses that loof over and over over again. That's why he's sick.
Speaker 2: Right now, You are correct. The washrag is fine if you're just gonna use it one and done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, like throw it away.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'll bring it out and leave it in your walk.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: He's using brand new wash cloth every Okay. I've never used the ones in.
Speaker 1: The fine on the shower once a day.
Speaker 2: I never used the ones dam right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 8: Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you on that. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: As almost you're scrubbing your face before your.
Speaker 8: A oh yeah a last yeah, trust me, you never I'll tell you what you talk about. Two bloodshed eyes. You forget, you don't go a first My accordion hurts.
Speaker 2: Washrag got him again? Yeah, but man can play Lady of Spain. Brilliant.
Speaker 5: That was sports that that segment went a different direction.
Speaker 2: I think we talked briefly about golf. Yeah, yeah, that was important.
Speaker 5: We have very little Vikings news, so why don't we just do more sports and if we want them, mixing Bikings the draft, man, Yeah, tough.
Speaker 2: More of the power to wanting to After this on the.
Speaker 1: Fan, It's time for Vikings news on the Power Trip presented by Raco.
Speaker 8: Thanks redco any uh, anything change as far as your thoughts on the NFL Draft over the weekend, Ben anything news come in anything?
Speaker 9: I mean the biggest, the biggest news in the last twenty four hours was the news about Ruben Baying, the the edge rusher out of Miami. How uh a year ago he was involved in an accident that ended up killing somebody. And so you know a lot of people onliners like this is not breaking news. You know, there are some outlets that are trying to make it seem like, oh, this is like this is like the bong mask wearing things situation where he's going to drop in the draft boards and everybody's like, no, this has been known for months and months and months, and all these teams have run their research on it, and they even that.
Speaker 2: Think and saush, you can probably back this up.
Speaker 9: I think I even think the victim's family is saying like, hey, this is not something that we want brought up again, like we just want to move on.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know that part, but yeah, this is something that isn't like brand new right where these people are just finding out or you see stories that are leaked on purpose to get some of these guys to fall down the draft board.
Speaker 2: This has been known for yeah, and this is that.
Speaker 9: And this is where like I think, it's just it's you've got to be a real big, a whole sinister person to take the livelihoods of these guys and like make it your your intent to make them a not only just lose millions of dollars, but to crush these guys is like their reputations like what are you doing? This is this isn't in the NFL draft. This isn't like these aren't public office people. This is not like somebody that you know is going to be you know, teaching your kids or something. You know, like this is just sports and people want to just flame people and bring them down the aft boards and like kind of ruined their lives in a way.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: A Yeah, it's weird here because it happens like all the time, all the time, all the time, and it benefits some teams, like when the gas mask guy was going to be the number and overall pick and then what do he fall to Miami at like fourteen or fifteen? And it benefited them? But yeah, that was wasn't that like his stepdad? A lot of people think, yeah, mussus, they didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeahs there. Yeah, hate it.
Speaker 9: Other than that, I don't think I don't think there's anything really to talk about it. I think everyone's just kind of everybody's just picking apart the Dylan Theeneman thing you're there before against and you know, it's becoming unfortunates, becoming like a very unsexy pick. At this point in time, It's fine because everybody is everybody's mocked him to the vikings for the last two months, so there's really there's no new angles to look at this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, Will there be a lot of moves?
Speaker 6: Do you think a lot of trades and stuff like that in this particular draft, because it kind of seems like everything just seems like there's no like big steam about. Okay, these guys are gonna probably jump up because they definitely want to get this guy or whatever. But then again, you know, I don't know how close I'm actually pay paying attention.
Speaker 9: Well, the thing is, it's you know, it takes two to tango. So I think that there's going to be a lot of attempted moves to go down the draft boards, but you have to have somebody that's willing to go up. And it doesn't sound like there are a lot of teams out there that are like really willing to sacrifice next year's draft picks.
Speaker 2: Because next year's draft is potentially.
Speaker 9: One of the strongest quarterback drafts in a long time, and there might be what I think the latest podcast I was listening to, there might be twelve quarterbacks drafted next year, and you know, because of the way the first round works out on how these guys get rated. Potentially five to six first rounders, and it could be more than that, but I think everybody is kind of sort of levered themselves and keep in equity for next year.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is true or not. Maybe somebody can quickly look this up.
Speaker 5: But remember how like a week or two ago, we were talking about how the NFL was thinking about extending the window of trade to five years instead of three. Right, you could trade picks all the way out five years in stead of three. It's seven in the NBA's three in the NFL.
Speaker 2: And one of.
Speaker 5: The theories about that was that this new generation of gms is younger, more analytical, and they want a wheeling deal. And you wonder if that's the case. You could say, like, well, this is not a draft where there's a lot of value to wheeling deal. But I wonder if a younger generation of GMS just thinks it's super lame.
Speaker 2: To just stay at the pick that you're given.
Speaker 5: Right, that you have to show that you are capable of wheeling and dealing, that.
Speaker 2: That's what you're supposed to do. You're supposed to wheel and deal.
Speaker 5: You're not just going to stay put all seven rounds and go, this is the picks that we have where yeah, these guys are aggressive.
Speaker 9: But doesn't that doesn't that just sort of minimize because that's that's the way I feel now. I'm probably the bad person to talk about the NBA because I just don't I don't, you know, necessarily get it. I think there's a lot of issues with the NBA, and I don't follow up that closely.
Speaker 2: But when you hear trade happens in the NBA and like.
Speaker 9: Oh, they traded a future draft pick in twenty thirty one, You're like, okay, what who cares?
Speaker 2: And that was the point guard they traded for, you know, Wolves did.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a lot of like, oh who cares about that? Like it doesn't carry a lot of weight, and I think it minimizes and diminishes the whole idea of trades. It just becomes sort of flip it and like not not like.
Speaker 2: All that important.
Speaker 9: I think if you increase from three to five, be it eventually becomes that. Maybe not in year one, but eventually as it becomes a tool. It's like, oh, well, the Vikings traded you know, their draft pick five years from now, you're like, okay, I guess and then like, yeah, there's there's just no accountability with that, with that, with the current GM or even with the future gear like point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I hope.
Speaker 9: They keep it at three because it means that there's more weight, there's more strategy to it it.
Speaker 2: I think it it.
Speaker 9: Like incentivizes you to actually like want to stick around and do your job, versus like, well, I'm not going to be GM in five five years, so let's just like have that guy deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, future me's got a lot of bills to pay.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, but current you, Hey, he's happy as hell that got stuff.
Speaker 2: He's putting them off.
Speaker 9: But who really When when you look at an NBA trade they say, oh they traded their first round pick in twenty thirty two, You're like.
Speaker 2: What what, Why would I do that? Right? Nobody does? Nobody doesn't. They're like, oh, okay.
Speaker 5: The other difference, though, is is and this is not hindsight. I said this during the Rudy trade the week that it happened, is the drafts are just so different between NFL and NBA.
Speaker 2: The back half of the first round of the NBA is an absolute crap shoot.
Speaker 5: So, like we said when the Rudy trade went down, if you are as good as the Wolves have been and all of these picks that we're going to send out for Rudy, you're going to be in the twenties.
Speaker 2: Who cares? Correct? I mean, it's just it's you're really not given that much up.
Speaker 5: The disaster is if it falls apart and you have like let's say you had Ant and Rudy and randall get hurt and all of a sudden, now you have like a twenty win team and now you just sent out a pick that's not protected, and now you're giving up like a top ten or now you're in trouble. But if you're in the twenties in the NBA, who cares? Consistent first rounders in the NFL matter, right, Picks eighteen through thirty two can be super valuable.
Speaker 2: That's not not the case in the NBA. Almost ever. You got to get really lucky, really lucky, and somebody could throw a name and go, well, so and so was I know, I know, it's yeah, dust, these are humans. It's just super unlike.
Speaker 9: Let me just say this to put a cap on this whole thing. Whatever the NBA is doing. From that sort of perspective, I think the NFL should just not follow.
Speaker 2: Suits fair enough now, Wilsa. Let the NBA do their thing.
Speaker 9: Is if if you want to, if you want to have a global presence like the NBA, great financial that's if that's your goal. That's kind of where we're going. When it comes to the mechanics of how it's operated. NFL, you're kind of crushing doing your thing. Why don't you just let the NBA do their thing.
Speaker 5: And even if you only extended three years, which it currently is, that's a lot of picks available to still trade. I mean in an average draft, that's still twenty one picks right over three years.
Speaker 2: Wheeling deal all you want?
Speaker 7: Yeah, plenty, well said, let's move right, let's let's let's trade up, trade down. The team I would watch next Thursday is the Dallas Cowboys. They have twenty and twelve yeah, yeah, yep, and they love doing it. Jerry loves doing it, because then Jerry's talked about he loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you what, he loves doing it. Yeah, I'm sorry what I'm not doing my best today? Sorry about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it was.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a shot at you at all. I know, but I'm no. I know, but I don't feel like I'm doing my best.
Speaker 1: Neither do we, and I apologize what's wrong?
Speaker 2: I think I think you are. I think you're doing okay. I think you're doing well. I love you, guys. I think you're doing the best. Man, I think you're doing I think you're powering through it. I don't think anybody wouldn't know that you're not feeling.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on, but I think you're your best.
Speaker 2: I think you're doing good. I think you're doing one of the fiddle Diddles or whatever.
Speaker 1: He's got that right, you are fiddle Didlan over there.
Speaker 7: I can tell you forget the word already, Tara Fiddle there.
Speaker 1: Got it, gotta got there, you go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Fan five and a second headlines later, this is the power Trip Morning Show on the Fan