Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning, I went to Dad's day up at school at Michigan State. Could quite possibly have the most fun kids ever that I was hanging out with this weekend.
Speaker 1: They're men. I guess right, they're grown men.
Speaker 2: But it was cool to be around these guys, Luke's fraternity brothers. I got to see Luke's house that he's going to live in next year. Okay, so right now he's living in a house with twelve guys. Next year, I think it's only six guys that he's going to live with. Actually, one of the pictures that I posted of a group of guys at a table that's his room. Those are the roommates. And I said to Chelsea, I go, is that a bunch of roommates or j CREWEA.
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 3: Very puppy toys.
Speaker 2: They're good looking kids, yeah, and good looking. Luke did something that I've never expected in a million years for somebody to ever pull off. He wore a quarter zip with no shirt on underneath it. I was like, first off, this guy ain't doing that. He's seen the fur coming out and stuff like that. It would not work. But the other thing that handed up happening that I realized is moms are really freaky okay, and I'm gonna say this, and it's usually moms of daughters. The boys were all telling me stories about the moms of girls that slide into their d ms on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What they say, Hey, what are you doing? I'm so and So's mom, how are you?
Speaker 2: And they flirt with them girls they know, girls that they go to school with. Yeah, it's a mother effort there. That's like crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is not cool.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say this, you know, I know it's not cool. If a dad did that to a girl, you'd be on Epstein Island. It's crazy. Shout out to the moms, though I'm not mad. Are they taking the bait?
Speaker 1: They are? I don't know.
Speaker 2: The boys, like Luke, I was shocked you he actually, because I wasn't going to tell Chelsea the story, and he was like, yeah, Mom. When dad was here, I was telling him this, I'm like, oh my god, Luke, your mother will gouge somebody.
Speaker 1: These Alley's eyes out if that's the case, somebody. These moms look better than their daughter's and forty fifty today ain't forty and fifty. What are used for?
Speaker 3: Were these mom's mirror? Not that it matters, but I'm just curious were they married or single?
Speaker 2: Some of them are divorced, so I think that's actually the weirdest part. Yeah, not that I don't think that the married ones are going to mess around. They probably would mess around too. I would hope that they wouldn't. But I'll tell you one of the moms and daughters that I met, they looked like they could She looked like she could be her older sister and their mom.
Speaker 1: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: So I said to the guys, I go, can I bring this up on the air? And they said, no names, So I'm not going to name names. But there's one of Luke's friends and he's one of the kids in the picture who is.
Speaker 1: The mother lover.
Speaker 2: They call him the mother lover because no every mom wants to all these.
Speaker 3: Moms flirt with them contemplated.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: I don't think that I even have that close of enough of a relationship with the boys. What they would probably tell me because they know I talk about it on the radio, So I don't know, But I'd like to ask this question, is there anybody listening that has ever hooked up with a mom or a dad? Like if you ever, have you ever hooked up with a parent like the parent, because that would you know what that would do for me if I was a girl, It would make me forever feel insecure about myself knowing that my mother's getting the dudes that I go, yes, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That will make you insecure. I feel like I would be like, Okay, my mom's a baddie. I'm a baddie. No, but I don't Mom, I do not want you to do that. But and here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The boys all say this, and then this is why you don't want that to happen, because the boys all say the mom's a badder than the daughter.
Speaker 1: Because she knows what she's doing well, got experience well.
Speaker 2: And also I think the looks to I think some of the moms have a little bit more free range on what they do.
Speaker 1: Dude to themselves. Plastic surgery. Yeah, it was crazy, like hanging out.
Speaker 2: We were in one of the bars and there's there was It was Mom's Day for one for a couple of the sororities too. At the same time had Dad's Day. That's which was wild. But here's the thing. None of the dads get looks because we're all fat. Yeah fs, you know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: We're not true.
Speaker 3: I bet there were some hot dads.
Speaker 1: There were some.
Speaker 3: There's always some hot dads.
Speaker 1: Some ugly moms too, some hot day I saw you with some pretty girls. Huh oh yeah, oh god, did you see those?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, Chelsea was like, why did you take pictures?
Speaker 2: And I said they were friends with Luke's and the one girl was very much a fan of the show. And I said to them, I go, I go, I'm gona take a picture with you guys, but can I post it on the air and te oh my god, we would love to be on Mojo in the morning. And then I'm like, oh god, I can't post this picture. I looked at the picture. I'm like, this girl looks like she's thirty. I forget her what her mama looked like. If she looks like that, her mom must be right. But here was a couple of the things that I thought were funny. Tim one of the dads said, we're not calling this Dad's anymore. We're calling it Dad's credit card Day, because that's all they care about. That is all they want, like they can I tell you something? So I have tied to my phone. Yeah, I have on my phone my Chase, in my visa, in my Amax card. So when I make a charge, it automatically pings on my Apple Peck.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was pinging crazy.
Speaker 2: If you guys could see. Hold on, let me see if I can show this to the careful. Let me see if I can show this to the crowd, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Oh, it does the list of like all your charges I spent.
Speaker 2: Okay, here you go. I won't show it to because it shows my card. Ready for this one? Forty seven dollars fifty cents. These are all luas. Forty seven dollars fifty cents, eighty eighty dollars, twenty seven twenty four.
Speaker 1: That was a cheap round. These are all rounds.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, this is a deal, This is a deal.
Speaker 2: No there, Oh yeah, these all other dads are spending just as much. Sixty seven twenty four, one hundred and two dollars. These are rounds that I'm paying on Friday night at.
Speaker 1: One of those.
Speaker 3: I want to know what that one was.
Speaker 2: That's that first Monday you know what one hundred and two was I ordered. I think I ordered that was one of the ones where I ordered a drink I had. I had one drink on Friday at a bourbon and then I think that Evan Hoak ordered twenty eight shots at one point twenty. All of a sudden, I look in the girl stacks the shots up like this and it goes to the ceiling. No, he was going to buy it on his mom and dad's card, And I'm like, Stephen, Karen aren't paying for that. But what's up, Stephanie?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you a good? Stephanie? I cannot believe parents that are hooking up with kids? What's up?
Speaker 5: I actually had that happened to me, and actually my dad and I don't talk anymore because of it.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 5: One of my friends I had vengeance on me. The long story there, but she decided to take it out on me and go after my dad and they had a relationship.
Speaker 1: Crowl was your friend.
Speaker 5: Thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so this is like later in life.
Speaker 2: Later in life, that's still but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was wrong. I blame your daddy. Did he know y'all was friends.
Speaker 5: No, oh, yeah, he knew.
Speaker 2: I hate to say it, though, he's a grown ass man having a thirty nine year old and I'm as summoning he's like in his sixties sixty two.
Speaker 3: Yes, different, but it's still his daughter's.
Speaker 5: Friend exactly at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what the difference is.
Speaker 2: The difference is now picture that being if your dad ended up hooking up with the twenty two year old or twenty year old or whatever. Because these kids are like all twenty one, twenty two years old that we were out with this weekend. The boys are twenty. It is a double standard. These moms have no problem flirting with these boys. I'm telling you, you should have seen me around these girls.
Speaker 1: Hey, how you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm like putting fold in my arms and stuff like that. I was in a straight jacket at one point, and I'm thinking to myself. And then Chelsea said, you took a picture with those girls. You shouldn't, you know, have your arm around. I go, I don't know where to put my arms, goes hover and I'm like, discussion, what's up, Stacy?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Hey, guys, how's it going more? Knowing?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 1: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: I just wanted to call in and let you guys know, Like, I have a family member that married his best friend's mom.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Wow?
Speaker 2: And what age group was this at?
Speaker 6: He was at the time in his thirties and the mom was like in her like sixties.
Speaker 1: They were they still friends after that? Or did that ruin the relationship? That ruined the relationship?
Speaker 6: He begged him not to do that, and he begged him not to even date his mom.
Speaker 3: But he took it a step further and married her.
Speaker 1: What's his relationship with his mom?
Speaker 6: Uh? It was a great relationship with his mom, but it just was.
Speaker 4: She did pass a while ago, but they were together until she passed.
Speaker 2: The worst is your friend now Inherits everything that we should have been yours as a kid. That's crazy because they're yeah, yeah, yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Kira, what's up? Kira?
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 4: So one of my friends Okay, so when they her best friend had a lot of stuff going on at home, so her mom took in her best friend for like senior, yady, make sure she can graduate. The friends that I'm talking about. Her father has been in jail since she was like a very little girl. He get out when they were in their twenties, and the friend that they took in immediately hooked up what the girls did immediately, and it was just so disrespectful. It's just like, you know, someone does this to help you out, and then as soon as her do her exkitits out of jail. Oh yeah, let's link up with this fifty something.
Speaker 5: Year old guy.
Speaker 4: You're in your twenties, like I just it just made no sense to me.
Speaker 2: Listen to this five eight six text, It says, Mojo, you are being a hypocrite. One week you're talking about how it's wrong for a teenage girl to wear a I Love Hot Dad shirt, yet you're saying it's okay for young boys to wear the same shirt or do the same thing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not, No, I don't think.
Speaker 2: Of it isderstanding. Yeah, you don't listen to the topic that we're talking about. Right now, I'm saying the mother lovers need to be careful. You can't just go up and just start flirting with the boy co eds, right, I mean, you can't do that. Although it's funny because I had to remind my wife Chelsea that when she went on Luke's spring break with him not that long ago, she was referred to as Stacy's mom.
Speaker 1: So remember that.
Speaker 2: She talked about that. Well, I said, where I go, don't be calling. That's that's what I am. I'm Stacy's mom's dad, that's what. Yeah, it was a weird situation.