Speaker 1: Is Mojo in the morning show, says, having a conversation with a friend, and she was telling me a story.
Speaker 2: This is actually kind of funny.
Speaker 1: And the topic that I want to get into right now, I think would be really good for anybody that is currently renting, because it's probably better for you. Or if you have a homeowners association, what are you doing that could get you evicted? Or what do you have in your home that could get you evicted from where you're living.
Speaker 2: Here's the story.
Speaker 1: So my radio friend Shannon has a boyfriend named Russ. And what I thought you were married. No, not this radio friend. I've got other believe it or not. I have other radio friends and coincidentally enough, their names are Sean, all right, So glad we got that. So I don't think Shannon would date this guy. When I tell you the story. So, Russ and Shannon liveing in a condo, and their condo is a nice place, but it has a homeowners association. Russ is an interesting guy because Russ has a boa constrictor. Do you know people who have like snakes for pets. No, the bald constrictors aren't small. Bald constrictors are huge, Like if you go into their condo and I've only been in there once. Their condo has a room that's like a guest room and it has a humongous aquarium that's in there. And believe it or not, the snake doesn't smell. I don't know how that is the case, but the snake is, you know, literally doesn't have an odor to it.
Speaker 2: Otherwise Shannon would throw it out.
Speaker 1: Well, the snake got out.
Speaker 2: Those are that's a phrase that you never want to hear.
Speaker 1: The snake got out, and they could not tell anybody that the snake was out, Like they couldn't go and ask neighbors, hey have you seen my snake? Because they are not supposed to have a snake in their homeowners association policy their rules, you cannot have of a snake there. Matter of fact, you have to actually if you have a pet like a dog or a cat, you actually have to pay extra to be able to do it because you have common property areas and they want to make sure they keep those.
Speaker 3: That's exactly why I would die if I lived in that condo development and knew that a Boa constrictor was on the loops, especially if I had a dog.
Speaker 4: That is crazy, like I wouldn't be a snitch, right, Like if you want to have your bol constructor like da thing, but just make sure you know where it's it, Like how is that something you lose? It's how does it get out? It's got to be an event. I would have said it just to come out the front door. Well, this was the interesting thing. It went for a while before they could actually find the snake. Day they couldn't find the snake for the longest time, and then they eventually found the snake. And the snake was in a like a janitorial like closet area and it got it got in there, which is, by the way, interesting that people have snakes. And it's also interesting that you don't know what your neighbor has, can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Very true?
Speaker 1: Like I live in a house and it's you know, unattached, But I used to live in an apartment and the worst is not just the smells that come from the other apartments, it's what the smells could be. And imagine you know that you got a neighbor with snakes and stuff.
Speaker 4: You got to have a rien camp if you got a snake, you know what I mean, Like you got to have some moms there to check it out in that room.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a good idea. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 1: I do have a VOICEES guy's a machine which my first call is going to be a VOICEES guys call. I want to know what is it that you have going that could get you evicted?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you know?
Speaker 1: What do you got going on there that that could get you kicked out of your place? Kay?
Speaker 2: What's happening? How are you?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're being voice dis guised. The initial K is on with us.
Speaker 5: Yes, we actually own U seventeen rattle feet seventeen Africa vipers. We have a dab boon viper and a rhino vipers.
Speaker 2: Did you say rattlesnakes?
Speaker 6: What? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, my husband has an obsession with them, clearly. And yeah, we have speckled eastern, western, southern, We have all How.
Speaker 2: Do you keep in this climate? How are you able to do that? You have to have?
Speaker 5: Like oh, and I was wondering the same thing. We live in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: We have teat plants on top each individual enclosure, plus we have a heating pat on the bottom for their belly heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, energy bill got to be cursed.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Do you ever worry about them getting out? Like what happened to my friend?
Speaker 7: We did?
Speaker 5: Wait, we had that. We had our sled get out, which was about the size of maybe twenty six inches long. Yeah, he got out and we searched forever, kept to the point where I can't even get my kids in the house.
Speaker 1: Your neighbors can't know about these things. Cause your neighbors find out about this, they're calling, you know, the Humane Society or something, right, they.
Speaker 5: Would call the police. And we did public face.
Speaker 2: Where did you find it?
Speaker 5: Are we going to shows in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 2: Cal when he got lost?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How did you locate it? Where it was? Oh?
Speaker 5: My god? We got lucky our cat?
Speaker 2: Your found it?
Speaker 7: Our cat?
Speaker 5: I can't killed it?
Speaker 2: Your cat killed it? Wow? You don't want to have dinner at your house? That's unreal.
Speaker 5: We have we have two bad cats?
Speaker 2: Are legal?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: These animals they have at home? Are they by the way?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 9: We are?
Speaker 2: What do you got? I got rattlesticks, but then I also got a podcast.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, Candace, Candas, what happened to your brother Snake?
Speaker 9: Okay, so my brother had two pet boas and they were just little.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: One went missing for six months. My mom ended up finding it on top of the water sheeter in her basement.
Speaker 2: What was eating.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It must have been eating buds, seven peas, I'm not sure, but it was on the main floor. She found it in the basement and it was actually a lot smaller than the other one because the other one was being said.
Speaker 1: She Oh, hold on, Kelsey, this is one we're talking about. What do you have in your house that could get you evicted? This is your neighbor. What does your neighbor have?
Speaker 8: So we have a limit on how many animals we can have per household apartment, and our limit is two, and my neighbor has twenty cats.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, twenty cats in that place must smell like urine.
Speaker 8: You like, as soon as because it's a department building, there's four rooms on the bottom and then four rooms on top, like on the second floor, and as soon as you walk in, it is just if you instantly smell it.
Speaker 2: Did they tell you they had twenty or how'd you find this out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: I found out because like there's a lot of porch pirating happening happening and everything, and uh so she grabs my packages for me, and she'll send me a message on Facebook and be like, hey, I have your package. And I walked in one day and they were everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's awful. You got hair on that package, didn't you?
Speaker 2: Cat hair all? Yes, the dead dander and oh that's why we don't do potler. Hold Aaron, are you there? Erin?
Speaker 7: I am hi moto, Hey.
Speaker 1: Good morning. Aaron's a neighbor with something crazy. Go ahead, I'm sorry, I don't mean interest.
Speaker 7: Really really crazy, really crazy. I have a neighbor who has a full grown alligator in their basement. They yeah, well they got it, you know, I don't know how many many many years ago. And it started out as like a really small one.
Speaker 1: They got it at a pet shop.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's like maybe ten inches long or whatever. But now it's a full girl Like they kept sizing up aquarium for it, and now it's just has run off the basement and they like throw raw chicken down there.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to be down there. What town is this?
Speaker 7: He doesn't want to be I think they don't know how to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of it, right. What town do you live in Erin.
Speaker 7: Oh, mo Joe, don't do that. It's in McComb County.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: People are crazy. Hold on, Aaron wants to make a comment on one of the last collars. Would you want to say, Aaron, y'all if you could have seen my face when that woman said bob cat.
Speaker 8: Cat.
Speaker 2: Oh, did the snake find the cast? She said, no, it was my bobcat. She just threw that in there. What is up with.
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Kim, are you there, Kim? What's going on?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am good morning.
Speaker 8: I'm the property manager for an apartment complex. And one of my tenants lost their snake and moved out and we had to go in their apartment.
Speaker 1: And clean it.
Speaker 8: And we pulled out the refrigerator and lo and behold there was a snake.
Speaker 6: Oh why Yeah, they brought it down, brought it down to my apartment and I was like, no, go ahead and get rid.
Speaker 1: Of it flying in the air. Yeah, they're playing hide main complex there. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: I hope that these people, when they do get kicked out of their apartments and stuff. I hope that these people find new places to stay. But they can't bring these animals with them.
Speaker 4: This is nice, Like they need to create an animal friendly apartment complex all the bobcats and live together in animal Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Jay, what's up?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 1: Mojo?
Speaker 6: I actually I just tried to like send my YouTube link to you guys's page. I tried to send it to stand ins as well, so you can see it. But we actually keep like forty reptiles. Like in our son's bedroom, you have forty reptiles. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like our it's our whole life. Man. We got like all different types of stuff, Bola constrictors, Burmese pythons, big lizards.
Speaker 2: Do Where do you guys live? What town is this? Utica? I love how people don't want to say their town, like it's a big town.
Speaker 6: We know we live in Utica. We're really good friends with the mayor. Mayor Gus shout out, you know everything.
Speaker 1: What's like, what's the most exactive you have? What's the most exotic when.
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 6: Most exotics? I mean it matters who you're talking to, you know. I would say some people say all of it is exotics. I mean we have like a little baby gator, But I mean, like I said, we are managers at Interactive Zoo, which is in Utica. So we have like floss and cappy bars and all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: Man oh man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Check the instagram though, so you guys can see the look at the video.
Speaker 2: I say that crazy, Jenny, What did you want to say to Jay?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Hell no, they have boyson and snakes. They're boys and they're literally will and the people with children.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know me.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't have anything for I don't have it.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's crazy, no no venomous. Yeah, that's what he says that they all say. All right, thank you guys for the cross by