Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We have all kinds of stuff this hour. Were identical twins, immigration lawyers, some guys angry at the black population. What Chris uh? Someone? What's well, let's do this one, Jesse. Why doesn't Trump turn net and yahou in Israel? Loose on Iran to take the nuclear dust and to decimate their military with the support of the USA, but not our ground troops. All right, we get spoiled in the United States of America. We get spoiled because of naval and air superiority. If you just have one of those two things, naval superiority, air superiority, you really can become borderline untouchable when it comes to defense. When it comes to defense, you have this amazing navy like we do. I'm sure America will be invaded one day, but it's going to be a long, long, long time before anybody can physically come here because our navy will blow you out of the water on your way across the seas. It's just a huge thing. Same thing with airpower. We can have bombers take off from Iowa and fly to Iran, where they will drop a large bomb down a ventilation shaft that blows up an underground nuclear bunker. What yeah, we can do that our navy, our air force. It it feels like a superpower, doesn't it, And it is. That's the best way I can It's a superpower. You can fly, you can see through walls. You have a superpower. But don't make the mistakes so many superheroes make in movies in thinking that you have every superpower and that your superpower means you can do whatever you want whenever you want. You just want Trump to turn net and Yahu in Israel loose on Iran to take the nuclear dust. Israel has eight million people total total, Iran has ninety million people. Iran. I want you to go look at a map. Do you know how gigantic that country is. Iran is huge, absolutely huge. It's like the size of the western United States of America. You ever driven out west the roads, just go and go and go to no end. It's it's enormous. Israel doesn't have as cutting edge as their military is and technologically, and of course their their spy activities the best in the world and stuff like that as cutting edge as Israel Is. They don't have the numbers to go stomping into Iran as the boots on the ground in Iran. And then, by the way, once you get there, you have to go to various nuclear sites across the country, evading what's left of the Iranian military, the Iranian militias. You then have to get to these nuclear sites that we have bonded into smithereens. You have to set up a gigantic construction operation to dig down to the bottom of the nuclear bunker that we previously vaporized. You have to do all this while under hostile enemy fire. When people say let's just go get the nuclear dust, not insulting you, but I am letting you know. I how in laughter at how naive people make that sound, as if we could just send three Green Berets in and it'll take fifteen minutes and everything is wrapped up. That's not going to happen. And you have to provide these ground troops in this gigantic country. You have to give them air cover or they're going to die. Well. Iran has modern enough anti air defenses that they've already shot down multiple United States jets. So now you've got a huge, huge see on your hands. And by the way, I'm not saying don't do it. That's up to other people. That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is don't think that it's easy or fast or or just turn Israel loose. Israel's having a hard time uprooting Hezbollah and Lebanon. Lebanon's like the size of my thumbnail. Iran is a gigant and gigantic and I should also note mountainous country of ninety million people. Do you know what it would be like to fight on the ground in that country? The people who are still desperately, for various reasons trying to sell us just go kill them all on le God sort them out. Do not understand how difficult, how deadly, how costly that kind of an operation is. To take all the nuclear dust out of Iran ourselves would be a gigantic war. A gigantic war. It would be Yeah, I know, we could kill other leaders and drop bombs on them. It would be a gigantic war. It's not like snatching Venezuela's president out of his mansion in the middle of the night. This is a whole different ballgame. But because we have superpowers when it comes to the Navy and the Air Force, we can convince ourselves that everything is easy. The bombing campaign is always the easy part. It always has been that in World War Two. How many times have you heard me go on some history ran about World War two in the Pacific, And it doesn't matter pick your island, Saipan, Okinawa, Ewo Jima, it doesn't pick your battle. The easy part was always, Hey, let's park the navy ships off here and start bombarding the living daylights out of the island. Just blow up every square inch and of the square inch of the island. Then, because we have air superiority, let's fly our planes over and we'll just napalm the whole frigging thing and drop bombs everywhere you go. Well, that's the easy part. If you want to actually take the island, which we did. Have to actually take the island, you can't lob enough naval gunfire to do it, you can't drop enough napalm to do it. You were going to have to have people physically there to do it. And getting there physically is when the real ugly stuff begins, doesn't it all right, Let's move on. Hey, Jesse. The craziest part to me about identical twins is when they reach adulthood. It's the commitment to the bit. You basically have to make the same life choices and stay the same size as the twin. You can't even go enjoy some extra Channer Bay biscuits if the other one doesn't like them, because they wouldn't they wouldn't look the same. This is my thing. I'm glad other people are getting on board with this identical twin hate. Why do you have to do everything the same? I don't understand. I don't understand why everything has to be done the same. It doesn't make sense. But you know who does make sense, Eric Schmidt.
Speaker 3: Her comments are astounding. Senator, you mentioned a few words horrific, I think to the American taxpayer that's been ripped off by people who came to this country to rip them off, that's horrific. If you talk about bizarre, no, no, no, it's my time. Now, it's my time. You went over time, it's my time. Bizarre is the idea that you would be here in this committee defending violent murderers from being deported, that you would be defending violent rapists from being deported that you would defend people who took advantage of the good.
Speaker 2: This is Mazie Herono who's beating up on, by the way.
Speaker 3: People this country their taxpayer dollars. That is bizarre. A terrorist who kills American citizens. You know what's bizarre is your defense of that. So forgive me if your twenty four million Americans should be of our naturalized citizens would be afraid, that's ridiculous. No, no, no, you have nothing but fear mongering here.
Speaker 2: I love Eric Schbitt. These awesome alright, back to these questions, we have a ton of them. Hey, Jesse, Chris, looks like you're gonna be lumped in this one, buddy. Sorry. New York City is interesting, However, it's doomed to fail, just like our country. This guy's inn a. I do not have the exact demographic numbers of the population. However, I do know that there are a lot of Jewish, black and illegals there and most likely mostly foreigners. I take a sports spin on this and wonder why there are no big time protests complaining about nick tickets. Forget about the Jewish folks, as they don't seem to care because they're getting their fair share of our money too, and they all go under the religious preface, which is another immigration loophole. Are black folks really this naive to see that they're elected officials for the choice for generations are dissing them and appeal appeasing illegals big time? Is the Jesse Calicho on a Magnificent Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We have so many still to get to. I touch on this story though before we get back to those. And yes, you can still email the show jesseat Jesse kellyshow dot com. There was an article out from OPB and really they broke down the economic data. Women are getting most of the jobs of the three hundred ninety thousand. This is from the article. Of the three hundred and ninety thousand jobs the Labor Department says were created since the start of Trump's second term, nearly all three hundred and forty eight thousand of them went to women, with only twenty one thousand going to men. That's nearly seventeen times as many jobs filled or filled by women as men. It was, in case you're wondering, one of the main reasons for this here it is we get jobs numbers out and every administration, all of them. When the job's numbers are good, they like to pump those up. Obviously makes you look good, right, And we've had a few of those under Trump, because Trump's pretty good economic stuff where the economies looked good. Jobs numbers, the job's numbers we've added have been good. But the devils in the details when it comes to these things. Okay, what kind of jobs? If they say we added three hundred thousand jobs, is that spread out across all fields. Nope, There's been something that's been remarkably consistent in this healthcare is getting almost all the jobs. If you go look at a breakdown of it, the healthcare field, it's getting almost all the jobs. Let me explain in part why this is. That's because through various government programs Medicare, Medicaid, Obamacare, just that, and that's just a few of them. There's endless government programs that dole out tax payer money for healthcare things. Remember one of those fraudulent things we've been hearing about is hospices. Remember you've heard I've played you audio before of Oz talking about this, doctor Oz talking about this hospice care. Well, what's the idea behind all this? The idea is I run a home hospice care. So what do you do, Oh, I go play video games at my grandma's house for two hours. I call it a home hospice care. And the government sends me money. The government sends me money. There are large quantities of government money flowing into the health care sector in this country, and that's why it appears to be the field that is growing and really one of the only fields, if not the only field that is growing. Okay, so why so many women instead of men? Well, when I say the healthcare industry is growing, it's perfectly normal to think, oh, good, more doctors. We've got more doctors, right, And yes, there are always more doctors. But for the most part, it's not doctors. It's a nurse here, it's a PA there, it's a there. I don't want to say entry level, because there's not obviously nothing wrong with being a nurse or entry level about it. But lower than a doctor, I'll put it that way. Lower than a doctor. They're going into that field and administrators to run the various healthcare companies where the government money is flowing it's not as much of the economy is only for women now thing, although that can be a problem. The problem is the only part of the economy that's growing is healthcare. There you go. I wanted to just lay that out there, and again Oz talks about it, Well, where's the fraud? He brought it up yesterday, that healthcare fraud in Ohio? Where is it?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, this area around Columbus is responsible, in Franklin County for one third of all of the one and a half billion dollars are spent on home healthcare in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Think about that. At one and a half billion dollars of your money.
Speaker 4: Third of all of the money spent on home healthcare in the entire great state of Ohio is generated here. That's three times what you would expect. There's a road very close to where we are, two hundred and eighty eight home health care facilities in that there's several block area on that one road.
Speaker 2: Again, it defies belief. Some of these buildings were vacant.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't put anybody up in those buildings, not certainly the place where that would house home healthcare. Now, this is a mecca for Somalian populations, it's a hub for Nepalese and Bhutanese populations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got it. I don't want to start ranting about foreigners again, but you understand what I mean. That's what's happening. Hey, Jesse. I am an immigration lawyer, and believe it or not, I agree with everything you say about the topic. Well, I am ethically bound to strenuously represent my clients. I am not like the majority of my colleagues who are died in the wool communists and true believers, to be perf honest. I'm in it because it pays well. Unlike those other unethical beeps, I would never file a blatantly frivolous asylum application, nor ever advance an untruth before the court or USCIS. I firmly believe if the Kami rats retake Congress in the Senate and god forbid, the presidency, they will unravel all the good done by Trump and even go so far as bringing back all of those who have been deported at taxpayer expense. Please do not use my name, as I still have to unfortunately work with these people. Keep the faith. I brought that up because we just talked about where money is flowing or the reason there are so many immigration lawyers in this country in part is there's so much money that flows into that issue. How many common nonprofits are taking billions of dollars and distributing them out to immigration law lawyers in order to facilitate the invasion of the United States of America by barbarians from all over the globe. It is Jesse Kelly, Joe on a wonderful ask doctor Jesse Friday. Let's get back to them, shall we? Dear? Historical Oracle and Japanese Ninja Throwing Star Champion, congratulations on beating an entire class of Japanese first graders with your throwing Star competition. Okay, pause. One, that's insulting and it's wrong. Two. You cannot imagine how many Japanese school children are out and about in Japan. It was one of those things everybody pointed out and talked about. Wherever you go, there are legions of these kids out in about. If you're in a restaurant, they'll be walking through the restaurant. If you're in a museum, they'll be in the museum. If you've did everywhere in Japan, do they ever go into the actual classroom in Japan. I don't know what they do, but they're always out and about anyway. It goes on to say, do you think Spencer has a chance of becoming the mayor of la isn't Ramin a communist? All her supporters are just going to vote for Bass. These commedies stick together. What do you think? Says? His name is Grant. I'm not sure how to answer this question because I don't like my answer. First of all, I so admire what Spencer Pratt has done. Is not only decided to jump in, He's gone all in, gone all in, been very vocal about the failures of the current leadership of Los Angeles. He's been vocal online. He is making enemies, and all the right enemies. The communists over there hate his freaking guts, and that is exactly what he is doing. Is exactly the kind of thing that can save the United States of America if more people start doing it. It takes guts, it really does, to run for office at any level. It certainly takes guts to run for mayor of Los Angeles in a completely communist city where the communists control every level of government and can do things to hurt you. And we know they will because they're communists. That's how they use the government anyway. It takes guts to go out there and do it, and do it well and work hard. I want more people to do it, and I want him to win badly. I've told you already that Los Angeles has been communists for a very long time. When Karen Vass went to Cuba for her communist training, do you think you think they ever covered anything about elections. You know what communists think about elections. We've been playing all the news clips for you about the Los Angeles election. All the late ballots seem to favor Democrats. Why does it seem to favor Democrats. Democrats cheat in elections. They believe in cheating in elections. I have California friends, many of them who will tell me that California steals every election. They believe there is cheating in every election in California because from the state down to the local level, California is run by communists top to bottom, and communists will put into place systems that make it impossible to win in a legitimate way. That's why if you ever heard that old saying, and please don't do anything violent, it's just as saying that you can vote your way into communism, but you have to shoot your way out of it. It's an old saying and it's sadly true in many cases. But why is that a thing? So I can vote for the communists, but I'm gonna have to resort to violence if I want to get rid of them. Why is that a thing? Because communists, once they get into power, will steal every election. They have nothing against it. They believe they should do it. All that matters is the revolution. That's their only morality. That's all that matters. I think he's got a very tough road ahead, but miracles can happen. They do. Bronco, how many votes do you think ran deep loss because you wouldn't come on the best radio show on the iHeartRadio network during the eighteen hundred to twenty one hundred Eastern Standard time slot. You know what? That's not very nice? And how successful do you think he'd be as governor if he'd taken you up on your offer? His name is Tom. I was actually just talking to Chris and Corey about this today. I can't believe this guy never emailed us back.
Speaker 5: My plan, markup plan, make affordable California again, will recognize children's who'll maintain GPA level three point eight seven, three point ninety three, will support first Minecott upon graduation from high school, We'll credit five hundred five dollars. Let's support our children. Let's our schooling system. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Chris thinks maybe he never got the email we sent. That's a man who checks his emails, Chris, telling you? What telling you right now? I know a man who checks his emails. Ran Deep's a guy. He's working hard every single day for the children's SENSI sharukin Sharikan. I'm tired of talking and hearing about Iran too. It's one of those drop below forget off the pot kind of situations for me. However, since Congress recently passed a non enforceable resolution to limit President Trump's use of soldiers in Iran, and the fact that the surrounding Islamic countries being attacked by Iran are failing to get involved, should we just pack up and leave with a stern Democrat low t style messaging of don't make us do this to you again? Statement? Is it a viable third option? Had this question before? Is it a viable third option. Can't we just leave? Can't we just take those ships and just kind of turn them around and come home. No? Why is this bad economically economically for the globe? What oil prices everything else? Why is all this bad? It's bad because the Strait of hor Moves is not flowing. The Strait of hor Moves is not flowing because Iran has put mines in it and they'll attack people with boats and drones. Basically, Iran has closed the Strait of hor Moves, or at least partially closed it. I know we're escorting some ships through and things like that, but the Strait of horror Moves right now is a trickle when it needs to be a waterfall. It's not flowing. We need it to flow. Now. Those ships they can't flow. They won't flow like a waterfall through the Strait of hor Moves unless they have assurances that they won't be attacked, that they won't hit a mine. That because remember we're talking not about naval ships here. We're talking about merchant vessels, big oil tankers, and there's all kinds of other goods on these things too. These are just normal sailors. This is what they do for a living. And these boats are super expensive, with a lot of money worth of goods on these boats, and they sail to and fro around the globe. These boats are owned by major corporations. Major corporations ensure their assets. Obviously, it's an obvious point, but it's true. If you have a billion dollar boat with a billion dollars worth of cargo on it, you're gonna have a two billion dollar insurance policy on that boat, or you're not sending it out on the high seas because the ocean is a very dangerous place. Remember that story from a few years ago where BMW I think it was, had a ship coming over here and it basically caught fire in the middle of the Pacific and all the cars went to the bottom of the ocean. Yeah, BMW had insurance on that ship, of course they did. You're not going to ship without insurance. But that again, that kicks the decision down to the insurance company. Now you have to have an insurance company who will provide you with insurance. And if you go to an insurance company and tell them I have a billion dollar boat with a billion dollars in goods, I need a two billion dollar insurance policy. For this trip. They're going to ask you, okay, where are you sailing, and you're gonna say the Straight of horn Moves and they're gonna say, hahaa, no, thanks, not interested. The problem with packing up and leaving is it doesn't open the straight of horror movem that has to be opened. That's why Trump's trying to hammer out a deal so we Ron will take their hands off of it. The straight of hor moves must be opened or the goods will not flow the way they should.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, I'm really enjoying when it comes to Graham Platner, I'm enjoying this one. Some Democrats are all well, I mean, I don't know, but a lot of them are taking the what I haven't I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure.
Speaker 6: In terms of the allegations that have been waged with respect to this particular candidate for the Senate, I haven't followed it closely. I will continue to defer to Lida Schumer and Senator Jilibrand in terms of the best path forward in Maine.
Speaker 2: I haven't really followed it. Closely. Platner from from Maine. Oh yeah, maybe I heard about the as if they're all about talking about it all the time. I thought this from Senator Jim Banks Indiana was really good. I thought it deserved a shout out on the show.
Speaker 7: Anyone has tobaighteen before they can buy tobacco, twenty one before you can buy alcohol, sixteen before you can have a driver's license. How young are some children in America when they have a sex transition surgery.
Speaker 8: Yeah, as we noted, we put together a database based on claims data to stop the harm database and noted almost fourteen thousand kids less than the age of seventeen and a half, and many of those again young teenagers who had these hormonal interventions and procedures for fifty seven hundred surgeries.
Speaker 7: Missicle, How old were you?
Speaker 9: I was thirteen years old when they put me on the first interventions, and I was fifteen. I didn't even have a driver's license yet. I didn't have my first relationship when I had surgery to remove my breasts.
Speaker 7: Lifelong issues, as you noted, complications that you could have received, mister mentor how young is it appropriate? Is it appropriate to talk to a child about sexuality.
Speaker 2: At what age? Is it appropriated at twelve? Is it appropriate?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what that has to do with the medical care.
Speaker 7: To answer my question now here, is it appropriate at twelve a child about their sexuality?
Speaker 2: You know who? That decision belongs to? Parents?
Speaker 7: Is it appropriate for a teacher to talk to a child about issues of sexuality at the age of twelve?
Speaker 2: No demons a demonic religion, and we should when we pray, we should remember the people, especially children, who got caught up in all that training madness. The Communists were pushing there for a few years. Because you and I may have moved on, the training madness seems to have been turned down quite a bit by mercifully Honester seriously in the name of a just merciful gut. But there are people who made permanent, life altering decisions with their body during that time and man alive it for the kids, right, the adults, it is what it is. But for the kids who had teachers, parents, doctors, shrinks pushing them that way. I know it's naive to think they'll ever see justice on this planet, but man alive, do they deserve some of it? Doctor Bottom and that's not very nice. What Chris, it's you know what, I am a Tallerico man in.
Speaker 3: My mouth when I launched this campaign, or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right, it's top versus bottom.
Speaker 2: My wife doesn't shut the drawers. She leaves clothes sticking out, kitchen drawers left open by an inch. I'm just walking around shutting things all day. What annoying habit does OB have? Look, that's nothing I can divulge on the radio. I'm kidding. There's a ton and I'm gonna get it all off my chest right now. All right, First of all annoying habits OB has. Maybe this applies to a lot of women, and I believe it does. But ladies, I understand that the comfy chair in the living room or comfy couch. I understand it may be esthetically pleasing to throw a folded blanket over the back of the chair. It destroys the comfort of the chair. And you can say, well, just move it. But I don't want to have to disassemble my chair every time I want to sit in the chair. I just want to sit down in the chair. But in OB's never ending quest to make the perfect home. I have to disassemble exactly right, Chris. It's the same thing with the pillows on our bed. Hold on, let me think three four. We have six pillows on the bed. Six pillows. Obviously we only use two. I sleep on one, she sleeps on one. Ob makes the bed when it's time to go to bed. I have to disassemble the bed every time. Another thing, the thought of what I've got a lot on my mind, Chris. Sometimes I'm not, in general a sloppy person at all, just not the way I am. I'm not dirty. I don't throw my dirty clothes on the floor and leave my trash around and stuff like that. I'm not that way. But she is meticulous about making sure everything is cleaned up and organized. And she's that nerve with like labels on everything and files and she's look, she's an accountant by nature, that's what she is. Super super organized. Sometimes I will leave something out because I'm gonna grab it again in a minute, or I want to remember to take it to work, for instance, just a heads up, I have a Ninjas throwing star kit that I'll be taking what, Chris, that I'll be taking into the studio as soon as we're allowed back in, well, I want to remember to take it to the studio. I'm not allowed to go to the studios, so I do what I set it out by where I keep my car keys. She can't have things like that sitting out, so she puts them away. I know, see you look on your face, Chris, me too. She puts stuff away that I don't want away. It's not a big deal. But if I leave my comfy, if I like have a T shirt and shorts, my lay around clothes in the house, I'm probably gonna keep them by the shower. But I'm not just gonna ball them up on the floor or something. But I'll leave them out. No, no, no, those things are getting washed and folded and I'll come back and she'd be like, you already wore them like that was one day. Anyway, I feel better. I really do feel better, you know what, Chris, I'm gonna give her the Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 4: Last time I asked you about January sixth, why you turn the National Guard away? On January sixth, you told me to shut up and that I was repeating Republicans talking.
Speaker 9: Shut up again because you are speaking lies.
Speaker 2: Bob also throws things away. I walked in the laundry room the other day and one of my oldest and favorite pairs of boxers was sitting in the trash can in the laundry room. I went storming into the kitchen and I said, ah, what was what is this? And she said, you didn't notice the big hole in them. It's not that I didn't notice. I didn't care. The hole doesn't change anything, right, there's already a hole in the front. If there's one in the back, what is the big deal. Anyway, we have another hour. Hang on