Speaker 1: Trying to wake up Excel one one oh six seven. You're hanging with Johnny's House, wake up Central Florida, trying to feel the.
Speaker 2: Vibe, Welcome into Johnny's House, trying to get live all of flame with Johnny Magic, the leader of the show crime, spending facts up much. He doesn't know where you on the side, spilling tea like a habit. We got you in the chat hits saying we grab it one of those sixty seven when next to you ride at Johnny and the crew.
Speaker 1: We out here grinding Johnny's House, touta day off right from that first the Longtown to the last red light, from the translator story to other things. You need to know Johnny's House on the Excel when you know what show you already?
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, Good morning, six o'clock, or Lando's number one hit music station. It's Excel one on sixty seven Thursday morning, you are listening to Johnny's House and you're like, yesterday, it's gonna be mostly Sonny and hot. There is a forty percent chance of rain. He in DECKX one hundred and six once again, and it's almost close to eighty and seventy eight, right.
Speaker 4: Now now the Johnny's House Entertainment News. That's three all right.
Speaker 5: If you're a Seinfeld fan.
Speaker 3: I am. I like it.
Speaker 5: Netflie just re upping.
Speaker 6: For five more years really, so yeah, the show, I know, the show basically for the foreseeable future is going to live on Netflix. So Seinfeld has renewed its licensing agreement and it's going to stay on the streaming platform. So obviously it's like, you know, newer generations are watching it, older older generations are rewatching it.
Speaker 3: So he's one of those that did it right. He didn't sell his syndication rights a lot of artists do because they give you a big check up front. Yeah, collecting twenty thirty million dollars a year. It's crazy money.
Speaker 6: He's a billionaire as far as this, there was no financial terms that were disclosed, obviously, but I think it's pretty massive for the show to keep running.
Speaker 5: Pitbull is announcing his fourteenth.
Speaker 6: Studio album, So go ahead and get those bald caps ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I love seeing the girls and people dress up with ball caps. I think it's the funniest thing. So Pitcoin is mister Worldwide's new album, he said. He just announced it on social media. October eighth is when it's gonna come out. He posted a video of him with like a gold coin that looks pretty similar to like a bitcoin, but it's got his face on it.
Speaker 5: So that's why he's calling it a pitcoin.
Speaker 3: Change it. You get where I'm going. He means, change it up and do Pitbull do love does love songs? Maybe he kind of has been I think on.
Speaker 6: A few, just like yeah, I mean like he's just like the biggest hype man.
Speaker 5: I feel like, you know, that's all he really does.
Speaker 3: He really wants to switch it up. We should do a country album, oh gosh.
Speaker 5: So obviously he is just so busy though.
Speaker 6: Outside of music, He's got his Mister three or five records, he's got his vodka. He's setting a girl Guinness World record for the largest gathering of bald caps.
Speaker 5: So he's just doing all all the most.
Speaker 3: If you ever have a chance to see is a show a lot of energy.
Speaker 5: He's so Yeah.
Speaker 6: When he came out and I was just like, I wasn't a huge pit Bull fan, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Wow, I do like that the music.
Speaker 7: I've been an active pit Bull hater, yeah until I saw that, and then I'm like, wow, this is a really fun vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is fun.
Speaker 6: Also, there's a new parent survey that came out of the favorite characters that are out recently, so it's a recent poll. For their top ones are Barbie, Bluey, Elsa, Moana, and SpongeBob is still on the list. So those are like pop culture, Like, those are the biggest characters as we speak for reals between the ages of three and eight. Oh wow, yeah, so that was with girls with boys. It's spider Man, Sonic, the Hedgehog, SpongeBob, SquarePants, Superman, and Bluey. So it's like some of these older generational characters kids are still loving them. So it just shows you how strong some of these franchises are.
Speaker 3: They're good, very good. All right, we'll come back. Hey, what did y'all do yesterday? Well, we'll share it with you updates on us next on Johnny's House. Yesterday it was a tempercent chance of rain. I got some. It rained for about twenty minutes hard, and then the sun came out and it all dried up. It is seventy eight right now. Yes yesterday had a doctor appointment, had to postpone it for today. I'm gonna have one of those body scans everything, find out everything that's happening inside of me. Life image in flu We're gonna go there. I'm gonna go there today. And I talked to our girl, Judy, and she said, come come by today.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come home by. She's nice. Got home and again second day without the kid, and again I was running around in my underwear enjoying life. Thought I eat some cake. I'm like, I can eat cakes. See I can't eat cake with the kid there, because he wants cake, he cannot have cake. So I was and then all of a sudden, this is the key goes in the door. Well, what are you doing. It's early day. Oh yeah, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 5: You need to put that on your con.
Speaker 3: And you know he has access to cake whenever he wants it. Now you're in the car.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the things you used to be able to keep from him are gonna be a lot harder to keep from him now that he has access.
Speaker 3: Get his own cake. So I was sitting there and say, you know what, I'm gonna check out this movie that Ray said, I told watch because she sees a little bit of me in it. So I watched the trailer an obsession. Obsession, Man, I couldn't watch that, but You're going not at like four in the afternoon on a Wednesday, and I saw the saying was she screaming? Oh Lord, what is happening? Whoa? Whoa? Even the preview, you could tell it's a bit different. It's one of those things. And they say it in in in churches, be careful what you pray for, because you just might get it. Be careful what you asked for, because you just might. You got it. You got it. I can see why it was. It's gonna be a like a cult following.
Speaker 5: It's so good.
Speaker 3: I just watched the previews and I'm just like, uh, and then race at the ending don't blow me away? So I got to be in the right mindset for that. So did that, looked up and looked up some new bills, watched a little TV and call it a night ray. How about you? How was you?
Speaker 8: That was good.
Speaker 5: I went home and I took a nap. I just needed it. Yesterday. I felt like that was the only day that I had a chance to you this week. So I took a nap.
Speaker 6: I was I've been watching that Lindsay Clancy trial, and I just like, like, I dit I watched it on YouTube for like the trial TV or whatever or like the live that.
Speaker 3: Don't have Court TV anymore. Yeah, it's still court.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's sometimes court shows and sometimes okay, but it's the actual trials.
Speaker 3: It's still Court TV. Yeah yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: So and then after that, I just did some stuff around the house. I did my Code of Conduct tests at home.
Speaker 3: I told it to make common sense. It does.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, these are the same same question.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: If you ever find yourself at the port, yeah, needing to get some equipment, should you port workers faster?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You're like, okay, if you fail that test, you should not be in radio. Yeh twenty five years I've been here. I've never been to the port to pick up no question, no.
Speaker 3: Questions, Like somebody asked you to play a song on the air for money, do you say yes, do you take it and spend it on your friends, you go out and have a good time, or do you say no?
Speaker 6: Intail management done yep, So I had to do that yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I did get laundry done yesterday. You ever have you know, you ever do laundry and you know you're not supposed to put that much in that load, but every time, every every time, time, every time.
Speaker 7: And then my wife yells at me, yeah, because it's never gonna dry because there's too.
Speaker 3: Much of it. Okay, I'm glad it's not just me. I was fine. I did a whole bunch of work around here.
Speaker 7: I talked to some of our big bosses for a little bit, and then hung out with his son, my son here a little bit because we cross paths. He's getting here when I'm wrapping up, okay for his show.
Speaker 3: So did that.
Speaker 7: Then I talked with my chat GPT a little bit because I'm working out some finances. Got a target date on when I want to have everything paid down to zero, and it's helping me out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it has. You got to do it upload all your.
Speaker 7: Stuff and like you know what interest rates you're paying, and what the monthly minimums are and all that stuff, and then it breaks down what you need to do to get to where you need to get the fastest.
Speaker 3: So you've become real good friends with your chat GB.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't talk to it friendly anymore. Okay, it's it's purely informational and if you write the right prompt chat GBT is very useful.
Speaker 3: And that's why I tell people all the time, you have to write the right it's going to give you the answer of what you want. But you got to be real specific what you want.
Speaker 7: If you just upload something and say tell me about this, yeah, you can might as well google it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you use it right, it's useful. So did that.
Speaker 7: And then my wife and I are going to Europe in like a month's we're getting our final stuff together. And yet yeah, I can't wait. I'm excited, but we're getting our final stuff together. I like yesterday it is like, hey, I need to visually hold your passport where you can see it in your hand, like tangibly see it. Don't tell me you know where it is. I want to see it because you still have time to fix it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got time. Now you wait to the day before you do not. Oh my goodness. And I've traveled before and the person left their passport. They don't. There's no excuses. No, I need a path. Funny thing happened. No, funny thing happened. Next? Yeah, next? So y'all ready to go?
Speaker 7: I hate to bounce around here by myself. But with the money I've paid, it's happening.
Speaker 3: What was that? You know how you sometimes have crazy discussions with your mate, like you might be in the airport or something like that. We're sitting at the airport and something came up where the person just the scenario left their passport, and she goes, what would we do if we were right here and I forgot mine? I said, I probably have to go along. She said, you would leave me. I'm not necessarily leaving you.
Speaker 5: I'll see you there.
Speaker 3: Get it there right? She goes, that's not I'm like, listen, I made sure you're getting the huber and get back right. You would leave?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I wouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't as bad as I needed vacation that last break that we had. I mean, I had just gone to Charlotte. I was like, I gotta go. This was an anniversary trip for me to come back to a wife.
Speaker 7: If I left, oh oh yeah, oh yeah, yo, I'd have to make a very serious decision. Yea, But yeah, I would never let it. Forget the fact that I had to pay thousands to change flights. I would that would never happen. Here's where it got difficult. She said, Sophie was the other way around. Could I do that? I say, no, you couldn't.
Speaker 3: But why because you'd be traveling to another country by yourself, and it's a safety factor. You know. It wouldn't be because I wouldn't want you to, or if you couldn't because I left. But you're you're traveling someone you've never been by yourself alone as a female, for your own safety. I would suggest you didn't do that. I would ram rais looking at it. I would that's success. You can say what you want. And we had that discussion. I said, yeah, it doesn't sound right. I don't feel me. I knew longful fighting, so I wouldn't. I would argue that she might be safer than.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying she may be a bigger target than you, is what I would say if I.
Speaker 3: Was arguing, Hey, we had that discussion and then they say it's time for the playing the board, and we just never talked about it.
Speaker 7: That's why I said, let me see the passport right now today, so put it on the counter.
Speaker 3: Let's see it every day I walk. But I wouldn't. I don't feel comfortable you've been in the country by yourself.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't, and she would probably say the same thing.
Speaker 5: She doesn't feel comfortable with you being all the.
Speaker 3: By yourself. Right, it's different. It's a different kind of threat.
Speaker 5: It's a different threat kind of threat.
Speaker 3: Again, I know kng ful fighting. I'm just going to chill. I didn't need to relax. I wouldn't have stayed the whole time, maybe two days and come back. I would man write me bad. I don't care on all the things I've seen said about you, I've never seen. I wouldn't feel safe with her myself. I wouldn't. I just wouldn't. It's my job to protect her. I don't feel I can protect you over there and I'm over here. Okay, you ain't get a descript to explain.
Speaker 8: It to me.
Speaker 7: That's the same discussion that we were having. Oh in ps, we know the radio keeps cutting out. I've been morning getting Yeah, all right, listen, listen on the app. It's never going anywhere. Yeah, yeah, get the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: And if you do that, then like right now, it's it's not breaking up, it's different ways of delivery. But you need to do that all right, we come back to about your biggest flex in life right here on Johnny's House or next this traffic. Hey, it's Johnny Magic. Hope you enjoyed the Johnny's House Podcast. Remember you can listen to us live at XL one O sixty seven, Orlando's number one hit music station, week days from five thirty to ten. Search XL one O sixty seven in the free iHeartRadio app and you can leave us a talk back with the red microphone or calling the show live and win some cool prizes. And you can do that all while waking up with Johnny's House Live. Thanks for listening to Johnny's House Podcast on XCEL one O six seven Thursday, six thirty six. You should be back into the back to school groove. I would think, uh, some of you. Anyway, It's gonna be hot and humid again today like yesterday, except there's forty percent chance of ragin one hundred and six, where we're gonna get seventy eight right now. So Rihanna took the kids back to to Barbados. Yeah she's the queen now. Oh she's she's like the only national hero that's left lit. Yeah. Over there, she's like the deal, oh for real?
Speaker 7: And she took them by Rihanna Drive, which is the street named after her. They have a fence around the sign so nobody will mess with it. But obviously she gets to go inside ran and they took pictures in front of Rihanna Drive.
Speaker 3: How does she feel about that? Like, this is your mama's sign. But you know what, any kid who is born into it don't understand the big deal. They don't. You're probably you don't want to tell me go to bed?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that kind of thing. They don't big picture at this age. At when you get a little older, it's like, oh wow, I had no idea. Those kids are like, okay, can we go to we go to the ocean? Now? Great, you got your name on the street. Can we go to beach? Mam man. So we want to find out what is your big is flex in your life? If you had to take your kids or talk to your friends about something, What is your biggest flex so far in your life?
Speaker 11: Brian?
Speaker 3: What's your biggest flex?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, any chance I get. I like to remind people that I did open for Tracy Morgan. Yeah, for six shows, not no little two three minute sets. Full on sets, you know, and then hung out with him afterwards, set up in the green room. Yeah, hung out with him and Chris Tucker.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 3: I like to let people know that any chance I get. You did open up for Bruce Bruce too.
Speaker 7: I did the old the old Bob carry find of like what twenty twenty five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Brown was the only white comedian.
Speaker 7: That's only one. I might have been the only white person he hit the stage. That's it.
Speaker 3: Big.
Speaker 7: People look at me like they're looking at me like I wish I had even a vague memory of it. I don't. I wish because I was like, I had only done stand up like five times at that point.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. So I was just it was like an out of body experience.
Speaker 7: It was so wild. I don't I couldn't even tell you a joke that I told. I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy. It's like I wasn't there. But yeah, it's funny thing. I saw Brian and he when he got on stage, I left. I ain't see Bruce Bruce. Yeah, yeah, we met downtown. Let me downtown. I could probably.
Speaker 7: Redo my whole set from the Tracy Morgan shows. Because I did him six times, you know, But I but that one I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I found out I was doing it three days before I did it. Wow. Another contest. Yeah, I want my space the funniest person on my Space.
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 3: And then I won and asked me if I want to know. I'm like sure. Then I had to hustle and find some tickets. I'm like, oh man, I gotet some tickets. Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was cool. Ever, I remember everybody treating me cool. I remember coming out and I don't remember anything anything else.
Speaker 3: I just remember Brian coming out and he looked really small in that big stage. Yeah, it's a huge stage. Was a big man. Yeah, he really is.
Speaker 7: But I know I didn't bomb. I do remember that. I might not have killed, but I didn't bomb.
Speaker 3: I do remember that. Not people, few people around me. They were laughing. I'm like, oh he did all right.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: Let me see my biggest flex I have two. One is hosting this show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I removed that because that this is always a flex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the other one is in being in the Hall of Fame. I was gonna say, but then the flex goes away when I've been nominated four times for the National and still ain't got in. But that fire dominated five times. They gave me a participation. Hey, you will nominate. I'm like, I don't want. I'm not putting that tramp up, but you can leave that off nobody. Yeah, I mean this one. This, I mean this, I'm in it. I'm in the the Florida Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame. That's my flex. Ray, what's your flex?
Speaker 6: I would say the show obviously be on the show, being at Excel since I was twenty, You know, I think that is like a huge flex for me.
Speaker 3: That's funny. You've been here since you were twenty and you look back on it. I was here since I was twenty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know, like you know I was committed.
Speaker 7: Yes, the time flies twenty five to me, I sat when I was twenty five.
Speaker 5: Wow, this will be my sixteenth year.
Speaker 3: Man, I started here I was fourteen. You know, I can't even lie about that more because now if you added the number of years like you still oh yeah, yeah, it still don't work. All right. What is your biggest flex in life? It could be anything. It's your own personal flex, but it's yours. Let's find out what it is. We're gonna hook somebody up with two tickets to Orlando City versus FC Cincinnati August fifteenth at the inter dot Co Stadium four O seven now one nine one on six seven eight seven seven nine one nine one on six seven. You can always text. The XL mobile is four one o six seven. Also, if you have the iHeartRadio app, you hit the microphone and you can leave a comment there and we'll get it in a social media live stream. All those ways you can get in touch with us. We want to hear from you. What is your biggest flex? It's okay to talk about it is your flex. Let's get back into it when you call us on Johnny's House Radio performing at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, Zora Larson and don't forget come up at nine o'clock your opportunity to win some tickets and thousand dollars so you can go. We already had one person win this week. Let's try to make it two. It is six foetty three in Johnny's House feeling like one hundred and six where it's seventy eight right now and a forty percent chance of rain. Other than that is going to be mostly sunny today. Rihanna took her kids back to Barbados and said, look, this is the street, this is your mama name, and I'm like, okay, mom, and this is our big house. Okay fine? Can we go eat? Can we go to the beach? Want to find out what is your biggest flex? And by calling us early, We're gonna hook you out with two tickets to Orlando City versus FC Cincinnati on the fifteenth at Enter dot Co Stadium. Let's head over to Eustace and talk to Lana. Hey, Lona, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: It's Lena.
Speaker 3: Lena. Hey, Lena. I wrote that down too, I Lena, what is your biggest flex?
Speaker 12: My biggest flex is how close I am with my two parents and my two brothers and the community that we have with our kids.
Speaker 13: It is so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Really are you? How old are you? And your brothers?
Speaker 12: So I am thirty, My older brother is two years older than me thirty two, and my younger brother's two years younger than me twenty eight.
Speaker 3: And y'all all still tight, just tight, so tight.
Speaker 12: When you were kids, our dream was so grow up, live in the same neighborhood, on the same cold a sack. Unfortunately we didn't get the could a sack. But me and my older brothers live in the same neighborhood two minute walk from our front doors, and my mom was a ten minute walk from our front doors, which is beautiful for babysitting.
Speaker 3: How do you I mean, look, I love my brothers and sisters. I mean I would take a bullet for them, but I live here. They live in Charlotte. That's cool.
Speaker 5: I would love to live in the same neighborhood as real.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, so your kids all play together and all that stuff. You watch each other's kids and everything.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I only have one daughter as of now, she's about to turn one, but my brother has five kids. And the I know the past, the back and forth of the babysitting. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Wo.
Speaker 12: Family is forever, but friends come and go.
Speaker 11: That's the way you were raised on.
Speaker 3: And it is so true. That is so cool. I think that's great to hear man. Maybe one day we'll do a topic and find out is your my family's close.
Speaker 7: We ain't like like that close. And it's crazy because in my mind it's the opposite. Like, yeah, I say, friends thicker than the family. If You don't get to pick your family. You get to pick your friends. But that's because I don't have a great relationship with most of my family. Yeah yeah, and how big is just you and your two brothers?
Speaker 14: It is?
Speaker 12: We moved down here from Florida from Chicago in like two thousand and two, so we really had no choice for each other. And then the friends that we made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see my I got. I have two brothers, two sisters, seventeen eighteen, nieces and nephews. And when you come from a big problem, a big family, there's always something going on.
Speaker 7: Always, always something never born, Nope, never born.
Speaker 3: You hold on a second, you're in the running for those tickets. Uh boy, KC, what's up? KC?
Speaker 11: Man, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 11: Y'all doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'll be doing radio.
Speaker 8: So we thank y'all for what y'all do for the city. Man, I appreciate y'all. But I gotta tell you today, this conversation started something in me. And I was gonna talk about the rappers I met and and knowing all the things that would make sense. But today I'm actually thinking about my transformation. Okay, my biggest plex was back six years ago. My father passed. In twenty twenty, I changed my life, started being more into doing what God wanted.
Speaker 11: Me to do.
Speaker 8: Okay, so first he started showing me how to start helping people. So I started my own YouTube, Instagram and TikTok about Roster KC. Basically empowered people to know themselves, learn and grow, think about who you are, don't look at nobody else, looking inside of you, and have accountability and let God show you who you could be and then not on loan with that, he allowed me to start my own trucking company after I left the post office of twenty years, I just haven't fated. Oh that's a would be my biggest plax.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a plague. Yeah. Everything you're saying right now is a Plagueah oh yeah.
Speaker 8: It's been a year now, a year and two days I've been doing trucking and I'm all over the Florida and I'm on my way right now to Saint Augustine and Jacksonville.
Speaker 11: I just.
Speaker 3: Oh, man lost. Yeah, yeah, hold on, that's a flex. Yeah that's a serious flex. Well, B what I know?
Speaker 7: And I feel shallow now. He is like I didn't do anything great I don't hang out with my kid. I hope for Tracy Morgan X level power by Attorney Dan Newman interrect need to check its aid.
Speaker 3: No brainer.
Speaker 7: Just called Attorney Dan newl and someone said their biggest flex is having worked on an episode of Sesame Street.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when it was filmed in Orlando. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 7: Someone said their biggest flex is they were the very first performer to portray one of the Disney Face characters in the park.
Speaker 3: I can't say who it is. Yes, yeah, that's not how it works. Wow, that's good to go, KC. We're gonna hook you up. Orlando City FC Cincinnati coming up at enter dot Com Stadium.
Speaker 4: These tickets are now the Johnny's House Entertainment News.
Speaker 5: With Ray all Right.
Speaker 6: So Bill and Melinda Gates. They have a daughter named Phoebe Gates. She's twenty three years old. She has an e commerce startup called Fia okay, and she's often insisted that she'd make it work without any privileges. Yeah, from her parents obviously, but she never promised not to cut corners. So now she could actually be going to prison because of it. Phoebe and her business partner, so FIA have apparently been caught admitting to cookie stuffing, which basically which means they've been crediting FIA with sales that it didn't drive and collecting commissions for them.
Speaker 5: Oh really, so it sounds pretty serious.
Speaker 6: So there's a corporate attorney commenting on the allegations and said that cookie stuffing is typically treated as a federal wire.
Speaker 5: It's a fraud in the US courts.
Speaker 6: So he claims that, you know, obviously she could be facing a max penalty of twenty years in prison plus fines and restitution. Obviously her father is still to she FIA is blaming technical difficulties so like problems, and claims it fixed the problem as soon as it was made of ware of. But then there's other reports that are saying that her and her business partner were actually communicating through slang or whatever, yeah, knowingly that these commissions were coming through, and it had happened a couple of months where they knew that this was happening and still just let it happen.
Speaker 3: So see, that's why she said, you know, I could make it on my own, and you could, but you know behind the scenes that your dad will get the best lawyers in the world on this yp and even though they got everything in front of you, the best lawyers in the world can make things happen.
Speaker 6: Absolutely And then obviously, like the money financial aspects, you could get rid of it easily.
Speaker 5: Whatever she was like fishing in and all that.
Speaker 3: Pad them back and now there's no crime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So which sucks because that is privileged right there.
Speaker 3: So see, now Bill Gates can sit it down and say, okay, here's the deal. Will you let you run your way? And you did what you did. Now you don't come back here. You're gonna be a respectable young lady and work for a company. Right, we'll do it our way. Feel you're not okay, bye bye? Right?
Speaker 6: I feel like once you're a nepo baby, you can run from being a nefo baby, you know.
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Travis Kelsey is saying that his wedding night was the best night of his life. Obviously, what did.
Speaker 3: They did it? That thing?
Speaker 6: So he was speaking to reporters at the Chiefs training camp, and he said that his wedding night was the best night of his life and that he would do it all over again with Taylor Swift. So he added that it was a childhood dream to be in Madison Square Garden. He didn't get to go there for a Knicks playoff game because of training camp, and Taylor very famously did so. He thanked the owners of Madison Square Garden for allowing them to have that opportunity to get married.
Speaker 3: And they thank them for that check. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Do you think any thought about you know, you have dreams of big weddings and stuff like that. Would you have to have someone go, you know, I want to get married in Madison Square Garden? No, I don't think I would have never thought.
Speaker 5: No, there's nothing romantic about it.
Speaker 3: I mean they did it up though. Oh yeah, yeah, people walked in.
Speaker 5: I'm like, wow, they probably got there at MSG.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure so.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So Taylor Travis got married July third. Obviously we still haven't seen pictures, none.
Speaker 3: None. That's how it goes down, all right. Listen. We know that we're having some technical problems and it may be cutting in and out, and we have our engineers working on it. But if you really want to get it NonStop, do you get to get the iHeartRadio app. Go ahead and download that because it's not breaking in and out on that, but they're working on it, and we know, thank you for calling us, and we're just gonna keep going. Brian's gonna tell us what's trending next on Johnny's House. Feeling like one hundred and six with our heat in decks today, seventy eight MBus. What is what's trendingy.
Speaker 7: Wells Trending's brought to you by Pineapple health Care locations in Orlando, Kasimi and Lakeland to Pineapple health Care. We are better together now. We don't do a lot of politics, but this is kind of big news. The White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt is stepping down at the end of August.
Speaker 3: She had a baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, she came back from that, so President Trump announced yesterday on social media. So she's leaving so she could spend more time with her young children and her family, which he says he understands and respects. He's praises are one of the best press secretaries in the history of the office, said she would stay on as a top advisor. She's only twenty eight and she's the youngest person to ever be the Press secretary, one of only eight women to ever do it, and she is the second longest serving press secretary.
Speaker 3: So that's I mean, it's not a position where you stay Oh no, no, no, yeah, you just there as long as tho. Yeah, you just did a thing and you move along.
Speaker 7: So she's just moving along a little earlier so she could take care of that new babyban hangout with the family.
Speaker 3: Things will change at the White House as far as the media goes.
Speaker 7: Some Orange County High school football players, Man, they're finding out a pretty important lesson, but in.
Speaker 3: A pretty bad way.
Speaker 7: When you post things on social media, it lives forever and you're gonna get yourself in trouble. So players from Evans and Edgewater High School being punished after photo surface of them in uniform posing in front of whiteboards with profanity aimed at rival schools.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it seems so juvenile.
Speaker 7: Because you talk junk and sports, that's what you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So oneotode one photo showed four Evans players with a message targeting Jones High schoo. Another showed an Edgewater player with a similar message and Evans the first Academy Lake Nona and Jones Wow basically blank them school of course. Okay, Orange County public schools athletic director had to step in. He says, the players involved are going to be suspended for this week's Kickoff Classic preseason games.
Speaker 3: So the good news is it's preseason, so it's not going to hurt the teams.
Speaker 7: It's also not going to hurt the players as far as that goes, and it's a good time to learn the lesson.
Speaker 3: Hey man, that's what you gotta First of all, you know how embarrassing that is that you got to sit in front of your coach and and then you gotta sit in front of your mom and dad. You did what? Yeah, so you're not playing this week.
Speaker 7: Right, And I'm sure a practice they're going to be doing some extra work. I know my son got joeble at practice once and I remember watching he had to roll down the sideline all the way down on the ground and then get up and sprint the link of the back of the field and then.
Speaker 3: Lay down and roll back. So I know you're gonna be doing some extra work in practice this week. Yeah, I thought you're being hard, And I get it. That's social media. You're being ha ha. But you know what I mean, I understand what you're saying. These kids, you know, social at this point in the game. You're not new to it. You're in high school. You know, there's Yeah, somebody should have taught you a long time ago, especially if you have any any way that you think you're getting into college. Yeah, you cannot put anything on social media. So hey, that's what I said. It's a good lesson. Yeah, it's preseason. You know, this will this will pass and everything will be cool. But it's a good lesson.
Speaker 7: And somebody woke up a billionaire this morning, at least on paper, and it wasn't me. Illinois single powerball ticket hit all six numbers. One yep, just over a billion dollars is what the jackpot grew to right before the drawing. So the numbers four twenty six, and here's what's crazy, sixty six, sixty seven, sixty nine, who picks the nobody and the power ball was nine. So if they took it up front, four hundred and fifty point five million dollars before taxes. There were forty four straight drawings but no winner until last night. Now, there was one winner in Florida that got a million dollars because they had five of the numbers. So you could check your tickets to see if you're a millionaire, but billionaires up in Illinois.
Speaker 3: If I wanted money, I buy Excel and I know you want the whole cluster. Nah, just except oh if I walked to.
Speaker 7: The fourner in fifty million and that was my cut. Yeah, oh yeah, buy this. Yeah you want everybody, and I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Keep it in the building.
Speaker 7: I'll pay you all rent because I want you to see how awesome we are and all the fun.
Speaker 3: Stuff we say. If we've done that, Xcel was across the street and they sold us and they treat you differently.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of stressful. You know what. I want to buy jer R two because they are neighbors. Yes, yeah, this corner of the building, so it's yeah. And then I'm gonna put a key card over there. Yeah, with glass doors so you can see all the awesome stuff we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm down with that.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like jail. They're good people. But I didn't win, so it doesn't matter. Yeah. We can all dream, though, Brian. If we can't dream, what do we have? What do we have? Nothing to thank you? Ray, nothing at all tied to playing throwback game. As we asked you a questions from Back in the Day for a different category movie premises, music, pop, trivia and TV. And if you win today, we're gonna hook you up with Island Knight Live Edition with Fat Joe. It is happening at Island H two Old Water Park on Saturday night. If you would like to go, you gotta play. That's all you gotta do. You call up four oh seven now one nine one O six seven eight seven seven now one nine one o six seven. All you have to do is get the most right and you will be going to Island Nights Live Edition with Fat Joe at Island H two Old Water Park on Saturday night. You will be there all right. You want to play the game, you need to call now we come back. You can play and you can listen play along at home the Throwback game on Johnny's Sith talked about it rain. Every year they just discontinue cards, not because something happened, they just kind of phase them out. And here's a list and I got this from FTV, so this the list is wrong. Blame them, They said the Ford Escape. After twenty five years, four generations, they're gonna stop making those. That's a little SUV uh huh uh huh. The Volkswagen ID four is one of the first electric SUVs. Uh, they're gonna discontinue that one. The Jaguar F Pace. I wanted that one too, that's a nice one. That one is going to be gone.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Toyota GR Supra. I didn't know that one was about. They tried, they brought back to super but those were bad back in the day.
Speaker 6: So they just continue these. I mean obviously that means they're not making them anymore. But like, are they gonna go up in value because they just continue or are.
Speaker 5: They going to go down?
Speaker 3: I would think eventually they go up because people want them.
Speaker 5: You want that Jaguars going to go up more.
Speaker 3: You would think, yeah, if it's taken care of it and it's got little miles and all that stuff. And this is in the Tesla Model S and they say this one forever hold the place in automotive automotive history as the earliest mass produced electric car. On the S is the high end one, that's the nice one. Yeah, they say about one hundred and ten, Yeah, thousand.
Speaker 7: Well, they said they're gonna convert those factories into building robots.
Speaker 3: Oh really, So that's why they're doing that. So I want to find out the car that used to drive back in the day that no longer around. And I looked at three of mine that I used to drive when I first got here. I had an MR two. Do you remember the host They were a little sports car, but it was boxing in the back of the Toyota. Yeah, Toyota made them. Yep, it is gone. They ended those in two thousand and seven. They brought them back, and then they think they took them out again. Uh, let's see. Uh, my first car that I bought when I thought I had some money in Charlotte was an r X seven, a Masta r X seven y'all remember though, Yeah, yeah, yeah, engine. Well they's that they're out, but they say there's a concept to pray possibly bring them back again, uh next year. And the one that I drove down here had retread tires on it, no AC slide radio. The one that brought me to Orlando was the Plymouth to Rismo. Wow, they call it a subcompact front wheel drive with a hatchback. And yeah, they they stopped making those. They know, they don't even talk about they made those. Was it? You have a card that they know a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yes, so Toyota TOSLL and.
Speaker 5: I just looked at it.
Speaker 6: They stopped making it in Japan in nineteen ninety nine, but then Taiwan made it for until two thousand and three, like a toyotall and boxy.
Speaker 3: Weren't they like some Well, yeah.
Speaker 5: Somewhat now that you say that.
Speaker 6: And then I had a Pute Cruiser what they came out for. That was my mom's that I drove around everywhere, but I guess it ended in July of twenty ten.
Speaker 3: Really it was like a retro surfer looking car. Every car club in America candle stands Cruiser Cruiser. I love that one. They don't make him anymore.
Speaker 7: This is gonna be hilarious to you. I also had a Plymouth Duster. No, mine was powder blue.
Speaker 3: That was right there that we had the same shot.
Speaker 7: I used to call it the thrust Duster. That's the car I had. I bought it from an old lady who couldn't drive anymore. Okay, so her sons was selling her car out of the the mobile home park where my grandmother knew. Somebody and I did it for next to nothing because they couldn't drive it.
Speaker 3: The mom was Carolina blue, but it was just that color blue. Yeah, I mean, you can call it whatever you want, but mine was beat up to the point. I lived at sun Lake Apartments over in the Lake Mary, and I never drove it. And they had a note on it say, hey, listen, this car is sitting here so long. If it's not moved tomorrow, we're gonna tell it. I'm like, well, that saves me something to do.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 3: What year did you have that? Oh my goodness, this is an eighty five? But I obviously didn't have it in eighty five. Let's see, I got here ninety so you had yours in Okay, So I got mine. I got mine in ninety five. You might have got mine.
Speaker 5: That is insane.
Speaker 3: If that happened, oh my wow. Yep. We called it the thrust or dust.
Speaker 6: Were there any markings on the inside that could potentially make it stand out?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't remember. My AC leaked like crazy on the inside. Now did you have a slide radio because mine you had to hit.
Speaker 7: The market slide over. Yep, so the AC would leak like crazy. So my passenger side floor was always wet, always wet.
Speaker 3: The rest of the day in the conversation.
Speaker 7: Just the floor is always wet, always on the passenger side.
Speaker 5: Imagine if you guys drove the same car.
Speaker 7: We lived like such a weird.
Speaker 3: I met Ray one Thanksgiving. She was the hostess at a restaurant in Lake May, seventeen seventeen, and I'm just like this girl, don't want.
Speaker 5: To be yes.
Speaker 6: And then Brian and I must have passed each other at the flea market.
Speaker 7: For certain Yeah, wow, Duster, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna do some deep research and I'm gonna find a serial number somewhere.
Speaker 3: See if you can find your Yeah, I'll have to look at It's gonna take some deep digging.
Speaker 16: Same.
Speaker 7: I don't even know. I mean, I guess you go back to your old insurance. Maybe it looked just like that. That was what it looked like. Yep, same beat up little hubcaps everything.
Speaker 3: So you had the car two years after I had it towed away? Probably, Yeah, I got it from some old lady. I don't know, like I said. She just her son said he can't, she can't drive no more.
Speaker 7: And they were selling it for like nothing, like yeah, literally like eight hundred dollars so I need a car.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right? I wanted to find out what's some cars the car used to drive back in the day that no longer. They no longer make them anymore. But that was your car, that was your ride. You remember it, But you couldn't go to the lot and get a brand new one because they just don't make them anymore. Four oh seven now one nine one O six seven eight seven seven now one nine one O six seven XL Mobile four P one O six seven. I got NASCAR Returns to the World Center of Racing. I got tickets to the NASCAR O'Reilly Autopart Series on August twenty eighth and the Coke zero Sugar four hundred on the twenty ninth. We're talking about cars, so let's give you some tickets to wrestle, I mean to racing. Four oh seven now one nine one O six seven eight seven seven now one nine one O six seven. Let's talk about that car is no longer around. Used to drive it.
Speaker 7: Back in these.
Speaker 3: House, telling you telling me about the cars that, uh, this is last year they're gonna be put in production, not because something is wrong, but sometimes they just retire the name. I want to find out some cars that you drove back in today but no longer on the road. And some of you listening right now, I've never heard of those cars, but I can I've seen all of them. They do exist. When it springs, Nadine, What up, Nadine, Good morning? What up, Nadine. What car you drive back in the day is not long here anymore memories.
Speaker 17: So my mom bought a car in nineteen eighty five. I was Osmobile cut List or an Obil Calais.
Speaker 3: Oh not the cat Oh oh yeah, Cale.
Speaker 17: So that was eighty five, and then I guess they changed it in eighty eight to a Cutlass. But I turned sixteen and ninety six, so I got that car. So at that point it was eleven years old. Oh yeah, and then I rode that to the bitter end. I leased the car in like twenty twenty or no, two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: So car's back. Cars back then you didn't get good gas mileage at all, and the Cutlass came like a geek. Oh yeah it was. People still look at those back in the day.
Speaker 7: It was not because we had one from Orlando carry good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 3: What was that car you had back in the day.
Speaker 16: I had a nineteen ninety two Mercury Topaz.
Speaker 8: Oh not the.
Speaker 3: Toepad You were not roke rocking the toepads? Well you carry?
Speaker 16: Yes, it had the automatic seat belt.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. Did they slide across? Oh yeah, I remember that. Yes. Oh you thought you would have ded? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, absolutely. And it was a really bad car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: My mom bought it and it was actually a salvage car when she bought it. Oh no, And so the alignment was awful, and then the trunk would fill with water every time it rained.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you got no good, no good gas mileage on this car at all.
Speaker 16: I mean it wasn't too bad because it was like a smaller car. Yes, but yeah, when you've got like eight people in the car, sometimes the gas milage is new.
Speaker 11: Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're only ninety six horse power. Ninety six You couldnt even hit on the hit the gas on that one about two hundred and fifty horse power. Well, thank you, thank you for sharing Carret, thank you. All right, man, that's a go kart yep. Oh yeah, ain't no hitting the gas on that one. Man from Point Saint John Desiree, good morning, good morning, all right, what did you call you? Uld drive back in day is no longer here.
Speaker 10: So I had a ninety nine day Wu new era.
Speaker 3: Oh not the day Wool. Oh no you didn't. Not the day day Woo was taking over the market for a minute. I mean just for like forty five seconds. I don't even a whole minute. Yeah, day Wool they had day Wool dealerships.
Speaker 7: They made TVs where I worked at Circuit City around that time, and we had day Woo TVs.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: And I think they stuck with it, which is why they don't make Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they stuck with the electronics and they stop making cars. Oh yeah, so let's get out of the car game. Yeah, all right, thank you? Does ray ray what they said?
Speaker 5: Driver Bryan said he had a Hyundai Scoop Turbo.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of a five speed, never heard.
Speaker 6: An English Cortina, never heard of fIF that. Somebody also had a Duster Turismo. That's right, Nissan Cube, Wow, that didn't last long. Chevy Citation Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, there's so many Ford Festiva.
Speaker 3: Comone. Now, yeah what you got.
Speaker 7: Let's see Xmo powered by Attorney Dan Newlan Interact need to check its no brainer?
Speaker 3: Just called Attorney Dan Newlan Let's see someone had the dots and B two ten.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, yep. Let's see someone had the the VW Diesel Rabbit.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah in the day. Yeah, you couldn't breathe in that car.
Speaker 7: Hyundai s Coop. They had that back in two thousand and one. Wow, memories a bunch of cavaliers. Cavalier was a very my brother.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, race.
Speaker 5: News Jenna Ortega was talking about now.
Speaker 3: The Johnny's House Entertainment news.
Speaker 6: That's right, all right, So Jenna Ortega, she is opening up with Esquire. She was talking about how she intensely approached the working child actor role. The She was talking about how I wasn't she wasn't asking for like a sip of water. She was asking for like, you know, a drink throughout the day. And it wasn't just like a sip of water she was asking for. She was actually asking for a drink when she was a child. And she said she would actually have to go all day without eating, drinking nothing while she was on set, like they wouldn't let me.
Speaker 12: Yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So she said that she was grateful and excited to be on set, that she always had like a game face on and.
Speaker 5: She wanted to avoid getting in anyone's way.
Speaker 6: So looking back, because she was talking about how it wasn't fair for herself because she didn't want to make a mistake. But also she professionally started at the age of nine, so she was like, Okay, she wanted to have a drink, but she couldn't have a drink because she was scared to be in somebody's way. And then they would turn her down and be like, no, we have to do this, we have to do that, so she wouldn't even be able to eat.
Speaker 3: But I ain't gonna say she line, I just find it hard to believe ten years ago, with all the child's safety things that went into two acting, I know that they couldn't the wouldn't let her have war.
Speaker 7: Probably more like she didn't speak up. Okay, so I should have, Yes, I should have just said damn it, I'm hungry. Yeah, because I didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Be a problem. I just sat in the back, okay, yeah, because I'm listening for them, like I think that's what happens. Probably what she means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So she was like, that's kind of what it was.
Speaker 6: Because she was talking about how she felt like she had to shrink herself because she was a child actress. But she's been on like you know, screen Beatle, just beetlejuice. You she's been working since she was very young. But she was pretending that it was like normal and healthy, but it was actually very like concerning and very scary for her well being when she was nine to be afraid to ask for anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that. I mean, you're a child in this big, big, huge world and you keep to yourself. But I think with all the safety rules they have in place for kid actors.
Speaker 5: Now, it's like you have to go stay lunch breaking, you have to do.
Speaker 3: You have to tutor, they have to go to school, all that stuff. So okay.
Speaker 6: John Cena said that he doesn't care if his movies don't get released or not.
Speaker 5: I like him as an actor.
Speaker 3: Well, a gonna do a movie but that's not released. I mean, it's just playing. He was really just playing.
Speaker 6: He was recently asked if the journey to get the film released, which he was talking about, like the live action Coyote movie.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: So it actually comes out on the twenty eighth, so it comes out this month. But he said that it was shelved so many times. Uh, and it was like a tax right off and all of that. But he said that he basically said that that it was showbiz. He was like, if it doesn't come out, it doesn't come out, even though he put like, you know, hard.
Speaker 5: Work into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I look, I'm not in a bad mood. I ain't calling people out. Lots all lots in case and tell me, you work two or three months on a movie, turn into this character. You say it's okay, you don't put it out.
Speaker 5: And then you don't care.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, I'm hired by an employer to do attack you are, and it's my job to prepare as much as I can be. Yeah, to be early, be coachable, be passionate, and be reliable. I do that and hope for the best.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 6: Of course I want my work seen by an audience, but I don't own my performance.
Speaker 5: That's true, and so I'm like that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Maybe he just coming to the reality is this?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 3: He could he have come to peace with him saying saying, look, I can't be mad. I did my part. I did everything. Ye at this point is out of my hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because He's like, I'm contracted to do a job and the person who owns it gets to decide what happens to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that that makes sense the thing to say whatever, you know.
Speaker 6: But obviously for him to have that movie come out, which it's been shelved multiple times and it was a tax right off and all this stuff, it's officially.
Speaker 3: Coming out, Oh okay, then that means it's not going to be good. Probably not. Yeah. Have you shelved it three or four times?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because I can see them like, we're going to shlve the Odyssey no soon as they finished, get this thing out of here, So find out a few weeks. I'm gonna watch it, watch it all right. We'd come back and ask you the question, are you always compared to someone? Let's talk about it on Johnny Town. Ah the boards broke, Hey, wake up, I know way up there. It is. It's a question are you always being you feel like? Are you always compared to someone?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So I feel like no matter what, Like growing up, if somebody, if a teacher had my sister, they would compare me and be like, oh, your Tara's sister, and I'd be like I would have to explain myself, well, yeah, well we're not the same person, you know, like whatever, So that was that. And then also like here at this job, i feel like I'm constantly being compared to like the former female host, yeah, you know, yeah, and so I'm always like we're different people, Like why are we always being compared?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 5: But I mean like, and then I feel I look at Brian's situation.
Speaker 6: His son Jayden is coming up in this industry, He's always going to be compared.
Speaker 3: You think he's gonna be compared, And I feel bad for that kid. I think he is.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think they there's a standard they hold him to. I don't know if they're going to compare him, like first seconds, we're so far apart in age maybe and we don't do the same job, but they they'll definitely be a standard that they expect because of what I've done, And if they think I'm a little abrasive, they might go into it thinking he's that way because it just he's mine. So I feel bad for him in that sense. Yeah, but I could see that, I could totally see that. Yeah, I don't I feel like I've been lucky. I don't think i've been compared to anyone because I've been here so long, Like the person before me was Hyla, and I think early on maybe people compared, but then he's been gone for so long. Now I've taken on so many different roles. I'm not even in the same spot I was when I started there, So like, I don't. I think I've moved past that, thankfully. I don't have anybody that they technically compare me to, at least not like like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I don't. I was in here thinking I mean early on.
Speaker 7: They probably compared you to Doc oh, yeah, because he was the time host of the show The Left and then you just slid.
Speaker 3: Over and get more of the rains. And I'm sure for a long time it kind of yeah, I would get stuff like, you know, you're not Doc. Doc wouldn't do it like that, keep it the same as that, you know, those types of criticism. Yeah, but I guess through the years now people are like, who is Doc? Right, you moved past it and you become you.
Speaker 7: If you left tomorrow and they let me slide over for the next five years, they're going to compare me to you.
Speaker 3: I think that's just the way it is. Yeah, but you've moved.
Speaker 7: Past it because you've grown to the point where you're I'm just I'm just me when you talk about this yesterday.
Speaker 3: In my family, I'm a golden child. So I wasn't compared to anybody, you know, my brothers and sisters like why can't you be like your little brothers? That kind of thing. So they were compared to you, you weren't compared to them. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't get in trouble. I was a good student. I mean I wasn't a great student. I was a good student. I behaved, you know, for me, that was just just the way to do it. Want to find out have you ever been compared to someone and who compares you? And how do you feel about that? Got two tickets to do you cat at the Kis Center coming up on November the fourteenth. Four O seven now one nine one O six seven eight seven seven nine one nine one O six seven Excel Mobile four one O six seven. If you have the iHeartRadio app, you hit the microphone, drop a comment and we can get it on this end. Because we want to have different ways we can contact us live streamers, you know, we love hearing from you. Well throw it up on social media those kissenter November fourteenth. All were going to find out is who will you always compare to? Is there anyone in your life they always compare you that this person or that person tells the situation and you can win on Johnny's House.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Hello, good morning?
Speaker 3: All right? So who you compared to?
Speaker 10: So when I was growing up, I was compared to my three brothers. I come from a small town in Texas and I'm the youngest of four at the only girl. So definitely when I would go into class the first day of school, they'd be like, oh another children, you got to come up front to the very front seat.
Speaker 3: Now, were your brother's good or bad in school? See if they were good and that's good, but they're bad, like ah, here we go.
Speaker 10: So my middle brother was pretty good. My oldest brother thought he was a professional wrestler, so he did a lot of crazy stuff. And then my youngest brother was definitely the class clown and the biggest flirt. So I remember in seventh grade my brother was dating the history teacher's daughter and he didn't like me one day because he didn't like my brother.
Speaker 3: So it was a real situation where you teacher didn't like you. What are the age what are the age differences of the brothers?
Speaker 10: So I want to say my oldest brother, he's forty two and.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty eight, So y'all were like three years four years apart, through the gap through everybody.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I had. My mom just went boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah done. Yeah, my mom did that too, she did. I have five brothers there like two to three to one to two years separate all of us. He went in at oh, okay, so how did you stop that?
Speaker 10: Is? So we moved to Florida when my two brothers graduated and I was still in school. So my mom moved me and my youngest brother of the three to Florida to Orlando, and it was a new start.
Speaker 3: So nobody knew who that's how you do it.
Speaker 10: You're from a from a small town like my my two middle brothers. They had started a fire in our backyard and our neighbor's barn, so it was definitely you know, they saw us.
Speaker 3: Well, you say small town, how how many people?
Speaker 5: Probably like.
Speaker 10: Maybe a thousand in the whole town. We had a lot of touristism because we had a slitter bond there, which was like a huge water park. I heard everybody else that was from there, you know, pretty small. We grew up everybody. I went from school with kids in daycare till when we moved here in.
Speaker 11: The sixth grade.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know if I like small town. I've seen that park on the Travel Channel that's or something like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like a big water park. It's like one of the top of the world in the world. They said, Tayler, hold on, you might win these tickets. So at the second time today, kse what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: Man, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Y'all already know.
Speaker 8: So it's amazing because I'm compared to my nephew.
Speaker 3: You compared to your nephi.
Speaker 8: Yes, me and him compared. They compare us because I still a we the same. He wears glasses. I used to wear glass before I got lasick attitude. The way his swag is, he's a hustler, his mentality. I take him on trips with me, and I watched him and my sister. My sos told me when she was pregnant with him, she prayed that he was like me.
Speaker 3: Where you go, well spoken, you know.
Speaker 8: Friendly and knew how to be who he is.
Speaker 16: And when I ride with him.
Speaker 8: And he's with me, I see exactly what she prayed for and what I see and I'm proud of him. Yeah, you know, as he starts school, I see him and I'm like, boy, you remind.
Speaker 16: Me of me.
Speaker 8: And you know, when we're robbing, people say, you know, we'll get out for a job, like I told you'll might have trucking.
Speaker 11: So they'll be like that, that's your boy.
Speaker 8: I say, that's my nephew. Man, you're teaching them right, and you know, and that show that shows me that it's something that I'm leaving on this earth without having a son. I got a nephew to walk behind me. And I have a daughter also, and she has everything of me also. But my son, my nephew, looks like me. Similar looks like me and acts like me. So that's a proud moment for you.
Speaker 3: Get him. You can hear that pride to your voice. You can hear that voice.
Speaker 13: I appreciate it all right.
Speaker 6: Hold and second they say, let's see here. Somebody said, the only comparison that I have is me. When I compare myself to every other person.
Speaker 3: That's the worst comparison you can have. It's better for somebody to compare you than you compare yourself. Yeah, that's real bad.
Speaker 5: Social media is very hard not to compare her.
Speaker 3: That's bad, Brian. Let's see ex Tell me what powered attorney danieln in therec need to check.
Speaker 7: It's a no brainer. Just call attorney Daniel. When someone said they're the youngest is six, so they've been compared to all the other five Yeah, the whole time. And then someone said, my dad is old school. He thinks that education makes you successful. So I'm constantly compared to my sister who has a master's degreether.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the worst. That's bad too, you know because now they're mad at the sister for no reason, but the fact that everything you do for being compared to.
Speaker 7: It's weird to hear these stories because I don't ever think of that, Like that's a burden that people carry that I never consider because I never really had to worry about it. Yeah, Like I'm gonna think of Ray like she did have to come in behind two other people. Yeah, since she's been here, then we'll be in that spot like I never had to deal with that. Yeah, I just know I'm awesome.
Speaker 3: So it's weird. I don't understand the burden until today, Like I get it now. I think a lot of people there's certain things. If it's never affected your life, you don't know. But you sit back and listen, go oh wow, people really do deal with That's so weird. Oh they do. Kayla, you got yourself two tickets of doj you cat at the Kia Center November the fourteenth. We come back, we will find out. We're gonna talk about school. How involved are you on Johnny's House? And Ray, You're getting more involved with the kids' school.
Speaker 16: Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's funny because I found all these like parenting Facebook groups for the kids' school, and you have to be like accepted in them.
Speaker 5: Obviously you can't just join the group.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, yeah, yeah, So I have been trying to get accepted in all these like parenting groups before the kid's school. Wow, just because I want to see what they're talking about, what they're saying, you know, because I'm close to one person that's like part of I guess the PTA or whatever, and she's like at the school every single day and she'll send me pictures of like my kids while she's there volunteering, and she'll tell me, like all the behind the scenes scoop.
Speaker 3: I was unofficially involved in the kids school from up until now, which meant that I always had an inside source that if they needed something, if they had a fundraiser, I would contribute to it. If they need this, that and the other. But I've never joined the PTA with never remember that, never went to any meetings, but I knew what was going on. I liked it better that way. It's like, look, you tell me what you got going on, tell me what you need. Yeah, I'll help you out any way I can, you know that kind of thing. But but sitting down and listening to people say we're gonna have a bake sale.
Speaker 6: I love it though, because it's like, you know, obviously I volunteer for like field day and like I want to go on field trips this year and stuff like that. But hearing them you should run for the PTA, Ray, Oh no, I don't got time, like you should PTA, Ray, that should be your name.
Speaker 3: You've seen bad moms. See, I'm thinking the PTA is like that. Oh yeah, four kind of rich moms. Yeah, sit back in the cut and ray, Notice we didn't get any bike goods from you. Yeah, it could be you. You could be exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: Because like even at school now they'll be like, oh, so and so I was supposed to do this, but they didn't do this.
Speaker 3: In fact, I say we rename it to P.
Speaker 5: T Ray pt have that much time. But I do want to know all the gossip.
Speaker 7: I was connected through football, yeah, because I was friends with my son's football coach, and same thing.
Speaker 3: If you needed something, hit me up. I Hey, we need a DJ for the homecoming thing.
Speaker 7: All right, cool, I'll find somebody and exactly but that was pretty much the gist of it.
Speaker 13: Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I knew the front office lady because her son played ball with my son, so if I needed some info, she had it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And that was pretty much it. Oh yeah, I've always had a mold at the school. I got one over there. Now you'll never know who they are, but that teacher to go back and say, oh I went to that concert last night, and you're like, what did you get tickets? I've always had someone that was my way of being involved and if there's something that was going up, if I had to go to It was once I went to the teach in and after that he said, I want you to come back. Yeah you know, so my kid told me he didn't want to come back.
Speaker 7: My wife strongly suggested I distanced myself because she said it can only go one way and that's bad.
Speaker 3: So I need you to pull.
Speaker 7: Yourself out of anything that is involved with the school unless require yes. My wife's like, look, I know you. I know it's gonna happen when something goes away you don't like it. Yeah, it's best if you're not involved.
Speaker 6: So the last time I was there helping up for field day, one of the moms came up and her daughter's friends with my son, and she was like, oh, like we should have play dates. And I'm like, yeah, sure, So I gave her my phone number. And then another mom saw that and she came up and she goes, did you really just give her your phone number? She's gonna non stop text you.
Speaker 3: You don't even know, like, oh my god, Like these are like yeah, girls like you got.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 3: When my kid went from middle school to high school, they had a dance and the president of PTA said, hey, uh, it'd be great if you were them, and I know how middle schools are, and I said, okay, I'll show up. And for the first it was a three hour dance. For the first hour, Welcome to kids, they didn't give a damn out of who I was. Yeah, but when I left and when I came back, I guess they got jacked up on that sugar. They were like, but you're sitting there talking. They just look at you, you know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, did they all ever ask you, like, hey, you should run for the pta, because that's what they did to me.
Speaker 3: And that's when my wife put her foot down. She's like, no, yeah, you can't do that. No, I know the circle. I know what's happen inside the circle, but I'm so far outside the circle that no one who doesn't know don't think I have anything to do with the circle. Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, if you ever watch Bad Moms, I think it was her characters like oh Mark, Yeah, there's like.
Speaker 5: The Bad Mom's Christmas one too, that's really good.
Speaker 3: So I want to find out how involved are you with your kids and your kids school? How involved are you pta volunteering, baking, all that good stuff we used to have teachers, kids moms. They didn't have teachers assistant, they had a kid's mom. They would just come to school every day.
Speaker 5: It's like a classroom mom.
Speaker 9: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, four oh seven now one nine one on six seven eight seven seven now one nine one on six seven. The Xcel Mobile four one oh sixty seven, the iHeartRadio app. If you got it, pull it out and you see the microphone, drop a comment. We'll get it here. Social media live stream. We want to hear from you when it comes to your kid. How involved are you with the school. Let's get into it on you with your kids school? Race said. She shot every Facebook group out there that has involved this kid school.
Speaker 5: She's in it, the rate that's in it, in it, and I'm trying to be in it.
Speaker 3: I want to find out from you from Orlando Erasma, good morning, good morning, and how involved are you at your kid's school?
Speaker 9: Very what is?
Speaker 16: What is?
Speaker 3: Very mean? Explain it to us.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm there at every field day, every school field trip like I'm there, doesn't matter if my child I have two kids and once and fourth once in kind and first I mean, and if they need chepherones for.
Speaker 3: Kindergarten or other grades.
Speaker 11: I will go to them if I'm available.
Speaker 3: Wow, so you in and yes, do you.
Speaker 9: Have a job. No, I'm gonna stay at home mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so the kids, you take it.
Speaker 16: I do take it very serious that that is technically like my job.
Speaker 9: So please do not get discouraged. I know, like you guys mentioned that bad Moms movies and I watched them. They're funny and all of that, and they can come out. My school doesn't have a PTA. It's just, you know, a group of moms that come together. And yes, mainly most of them are stay at home moms, but then there's a lot of moms that do work and and help and whatever they can.
Speaker 3: Now according to the movie, according to y'all, look down at those moms.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, I've never met not because you know, we're calling. We want to feel we want to make everyone feel welcome, especially because the language barrier is very much there at the school that we are at, like the community itself is mainly Hispanics, so but the teachers speak Spanish, but there are some teachers that don't speak of people of Spanish. So we want to make them feel welcome and whatever where everything?
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you loud looking at her and say, how could you leave your kids in school like that and work? I would think that, No, No, I have a mom friend.
Speaker 10: She's worse.
Speaker 9: She does summer classes.
Speaker 11: And she's still there.
Speaker 3: That's like saying I got a black friend. Right, yeah, friends, thank you? Mess around on the radio, girl, all right, thank you.
Speaker 7: Here's where I think it would get a little contentious. Like everything is cool when that mom circle feels like they're at the top. Oh yeah, But if a new mom starts to move into that circle and push some like them out a little bit or take a little bit of of the shine, then it's like, wait a second now, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like if you over if if somebody were to overstap her because she feels you know, I feel like it would just be messive.
Speaker 3: But just think though, Ray, in your own old town, you were the president of the PTA, your president all this, You moved to Orlando, you go to her school. You're like, I'm getting back involved. This is what we used to do over that. Yeah, back home, we made thousands of dollars doing this. Who's right? And she's like, get in line, girl, because I worked my way.
Speaker 6: To Okay, that's where we need to collab instead of like compete.
Speaker 3: That so good on the radio all the way back to the back. See we made eighty bucks at the last at this bake sale. Now back where we came from, we made twenty five thousand, and this is how we did it. Who do you think you're gonna listen to the dollars? Exactly? Who's the prettiest? That's what I'm Oh, yeah, that's the good morning, good morning? All right? How involved are you at your kids school?
Speaker 13: Extremely involved? I'm a nurse, okay, so I'm I'm not overly, you know what I'm saying. But I'm a nurse, so I only worked three days a week. If I have my way, I'll be at the school anytime they need me for the book fair, the Christmas store, anything like that, like like you said, field days or whatnot. And Ray, if you can be there, be there, because before you know what, those kids are going to be out of school. My ava, she goes, Can I shout out to the school?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Absolutely, okay, it's to imagine. Can send me charter academy here and kase me it's a charter school. Amazing teachers, amazing staff. My Ava has been there since.
Speaker 3: She was in kindergarten, and that means you you've both been in kindergarten.
Speaker 10: Yes, we have kind of this hat.
Speaker 14: It was kind of by this hat.
Speaker 13: This is one of the only schools that opened at six point thirty.
Speaker 6: When I was a nurse.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't yeah, I.
Speaker 13: Would not have changed the thing. She's in eighth grade now. And literally whenever I heard this conversation, I was just walking out of the office because I give back a lot.
Speaker 11: Okay, this is the first.
Speaker 13: Year that we've lived where we have to where they actually created a bus stop directly in front of the hospital for her. Really, so yeah, it's amazing. And so they're saving me twenty seven dollars a day because that's how much I had to pay to uber my you know, Ava hole. And so today I dropped off of some donations to the nurse into like the pe department.
Speaker 5: You did, you got some power over there though.
Speaker 3: Listen, Lily, but they're awesome.
Speaker 13: I said, before you know what, your kids are grown up and they're out.
Speaker 3: You know, if I had if I work in Exhale and it's the school with a bust out right in front of the building. I picked my kid up.
Speaker 7: I'm bringing lunch, right, and then now me as another parent who don't got to bust up in front of my buildings.
Speaker 3: I got a look.
Speaker 5: I got a few questions, right, like that stuff is only for her dollar.
Speaker 3: I got answers. I tell you bought some snacks.
Speaker 7: Maybe I bring snacks if you put a bus stop in front of you, try to bring the snacks first.
Speaker 3: Let's see what we can do ribe city. I'm saying corruption, that's right. Years let her talk where you what Brian and I argue with each other.
Speaker 13: For eight years, right, I'm always taking food.
Speaker 3: And see what she's saying, Brian, you just gat rolling there one year.
Speaker 5: She says she's got a decade of commitment.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, what about people who can't afford snacks? Now I'm at a disadvantage and I can't get a bus stop in front of my building.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yeah, man, you're all about fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to search for tax dollars at work. We need to search it.
Speaker 13: No, to be fair, they did have a bus stop, but they canceled it. It was like two blocks down because there were no kids on it, so they just moved it down.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 5: I guess you were in that meeting to pitch it for your child.
Speaker 3: And by bus do you mean they said, a sprinter van that's fully stocked for you.
Speaker 16: In it.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, Christ is served and all that stuff inside the sprinter van. Right, write a book. This is how it's done. You're doing it right. You're doing it right. That's how it's done. You're like, hey, I'm at every every meeting.
Speaker 6: But like I said, she was at that bus stop meeting and they are talking about it. She's like, how about two blocks closer to the hospital, And there's.
Speaker 3: Like, you know what, there's nobody to stop with stopping, let's stop. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 13: Actually, whenever they told me it open house that they had canceled, I was like, you know what, Okay, it was too good to sound true anyway, because this was the first time that I've been at this hospital, Osula and uh so it's on Oak Street. So I was like, this is the first time I've had this luxury, and.
Speaker 8: This is my luck.
Speaker 13: They canceled the one bus stop, so I was like, it's his problem, We'll get through one more year. But then they called me back that night or the next night, and they were like, you know, we made a bus stop for her.
Speaker 5: So I'm like, yeah, she just like oltering.
Speaker 3: Fleet of SUVs the pick her up. Don't worry. Hey, y'all left out the most important part. She works at the hospital. Yeah, she works at the hospital. Hey, I hurt my arm. I'm sorry with full.
Speaker 13: Give me a call. I wish it would work like that.
Speaker 3: I know it doesn't. No, No, you're doing everything right. And listen, don't listen to Brian. You're doing everything right.
Speaker 16: You are.
Speaker 3: I'm just calling.
Speaker 16: You all.
Speaker 3: Have it you too, Thank you for calling. I appreciate all right, Bubba, all right, real quick, I gotta take a sleeping on the hoole. Kelly, yes, all right.
Speaker 16: And how involved Barry for the last eight years?
Speaker 3: Do you have your own bus stop? That's the bar I guess you ain't that involved, man. I'm just saying I'm gonna step your game up being involved as perks.
Speaker 5: But how much do you donate each year?
Speaker 3: Okay, we had a good question. How much you donate?
Speaker 14: You know, I donate a lot of time.
Speaker 7: Time is the most important thing you can get time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm the second VP and on the PTA board.
Speaker 10: I'm there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and this this is my eighth year is being a room parent as well.
Speaker 3: You're calling up in the room right now. I'm in the class. Now, I'm sitting back in the class right now. I got you, Kelly, thank you, miss Sharing. You have a beautiful day.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh we can take this all day, Brian. What you got exel phone.
Speaker 7: Powered by Attorney Dan New and interact need to check. It's a no brainer. Just called Toorny Dan New and I ain't saying this, but someone said. What I've learned today is the moms who don't work run the school basically they're there all day. And the moms who do have to work and have these good paying jobs funded all with our tax does why you get to go play house moms?
Speaker 3: Those are facts? Are facts, That's what this.
Speaker 5: That's true. If you got a job nowadays, you are s.
Speaker 3: O L Yeah. I mean, Brian, you're working. I'm in the class. They want some rules. You ain't there. I'm there, but I'm paying my tax. He I hear you, but I think I need a bus stop. Whoa, wow, the system is broken. Pray celebrity news.
Speaker 5: I know we're listing all systems are Perez Hilton, his mom is.
Speaker 4: Just Google, Dan newlan O, Johnny's House Entertainment News with Ray.
Speaker 3: Here we go, sorry talking about people pay us to talk open to micros. That last break for everybody here.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Perez Hilton's mother is actually filing for temporary custody of his three children. So obviously after his self harm incident, he voluntarily agreed reported like he was saying that you know, he agrees with this arrangement in his child's best interests or his children's best interests, and that she asked to steal the case so the family can privately heal and move forward, which is also great because you know, those things do become public and it's very disturbing and you know, detrimental to the kids and the whole family. So he remains hospitalized, So he's still in the hospital.
Speaker 3: So by him doing that, then I was going to ask, I guess he's not getting better.
Speaker 5: So he's in serious but stable condition.
Speaker 3: They haven't said what the condition is, No, so it's more do you think it's more mental than physical?
Speaker 6: He needs surgery, so I know that there is some physical aspects of it. The last thing that I read is that he is requiring surgery. So I mean, I think it's both. Still, I think that obviously once you kind of like go through that too as well, like that attempt that coming back from that is very It's a long journey.
Speaker 3: And it could be I mean, I don't know, I don't know any inside, you know, cases of prayer. He gets anybody's dealing with illness is serious, but it could be surgery to like plastic surgery to get those mounds.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, to throw people off because you don't want somebody to think that someone's going through what he's going through. You know, the reality of it is he's going through.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Demi Levado is opening up about her wedding and how it's been a year now that she's been married, and she just talks about how she is so happy and she's never been happier, which is so great for her. But she's like, when you're able to communicate with each other what you need, what you want, it creates a safe space for the two of you to share your feelings with one another, and so her love for her husband just grows every single day.
Speaker 5: But obviously you know Camp Rock three comes out today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there's a lot of people talking to Demi Levado and you know, gett excited for her.
Speaker 3: I hope it works.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 5: Also, Angelina Jolie, this is kind of horrible.
Speaker 6: If you look at Brad Pitt's x's Okay, you have Jennifer Annison and she was saying that all she wants is for Brad Pits be happy and all this stuff, and then you look at Angelina Jolie and she's like, I Am not surprised he's drinking again, Like that's what she's talking about.
Speaker 3: Well, she's upset because they still have first of all, what happened on it playing, Yeah, and now they won't settle the vineyard, so for her, Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: That's the thing, like after that flight on that private jet, he quit drinking. He started working at personal issues, he was attending alcohol alcoholics anonymous meetings, and so when it came out that he was starting to drink again, or that he's back off of the wagon as what they're calling it, she came out saying, you know, she's not surprised, and she told some insiders that she tried to warn people.
Speaker 5: Well, she knew that this was always a possibility.
Speaker 3: So that's somebody who's still angry if you can't say if you've had a bad break up with someone, and it does happen a lot of times, and they said, hey, you heard so and so's drinking. You know what, I wish them, well, I wish them the best. But he's like, I ain't surprised you still put that last minute dig in there.
Speaker 6: It's so funny because they're like Angelina's Angelina's attitude is simply I told you so. Shouldn't believe him when she stopped drinking, but now of course he's back drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's angry, she said about a couple of things.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: I think she's angry because she might have had to put a career on hold or raise all those kids she has been doing an amazing job with. And she's angry that you know what happened on that plane, and she's mad, you know, and that vineyard thing, and yeah, that one's going to always cause a promise to sort it out anyway, because alcoholism is a serious thing, and you hit it somebody who had a problem with drinking and drinking again, and you can't say you know, I hope them pray to get better. Go I ain't surprised you're mad. Yeah, you're still angry and you still want to.
Speaker 6: But now that all the children are eighteen or older, she's going to be moving out of the country, so hopefully she'll find some Yeah peace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be running. Who are young? And Jodie. Yeah, I don't know. I get it. Don't let it. Don't look her in the ash and put a sell on here. That's how she got Brad Pitt. What's trending again? Let's do it next on Johnny's House. Hey, it's Johnny Magic. Hope you enjoyed the Johnny's House Podcast. Remember you can listen to us live at xl one O sixty seven, Orlando's number one hit music station, week days from five thirty to ten. Search xl one O sixty seven in the free iHeartRadio app and you can leave us to talk back with the red microphone or calling the show live and win some cool prizes. And you can do that all while waking up with Johnny's House Live. Thanks for listening to Johnny's House podcast on xl one O sixty seven twelve Johnny's House All right, Brian, what's trending?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 3: What trending brought to you by fair Wind's credit Union.
Speaker 7: So around is now blocking the straight of hormoes again, they say, until the US accepts all of the conditions, all of them.
Speaker 3: All of the conditions.
Speaker 7: They said, you US has total control, according to US, of all the oil shipping lanes.
Speaker 3: Y we hand it.
Speaker 7: Both sides want reparations. We want them to pay for all the missiles we had to use them. They want us to pay for all the stuff those missiles broke. So I don't know, Wow, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 7: It's basically a stale mat We were talking about this earlier. I mean, without getting too far into the weeds on this. They're trying to stall us out. We're trying to stall them out.
Speaker 3: Yep. That's basically it's a big stall and they gonna find out who breaks first. Yeah, you know, so we'll find out.
Speaker 7: I mean, I did see a graphic yesterday that said they were losing trillions a day in revenue because of not being able to transport oil Iran is We're obviously spending a lot of money as well, and we've got you know, higher prices of things.
Speaker 3: Also and they're running. There's companies like, look, we need to get those ships out of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Please. So I don't know, we'll see what happens. It's like a blinking contest at this point. So it is, like I said, you don't know who you negotiating with. They have three different groups that aren't really talking to each other, and each side thinks I can stall the other one out. We'll see which one actually stalls out.
Speaker 7: I guess the NFL preseason continues a full slate of games this week. I'll shot tonight, right, yep, all thirty two teams across sixteen games that start tonight. NFL Network's gonna have a lot of them. Six games gonna air on the NFL network. So tonight you got the Lions and the Bengals. Okay, you got the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers, that's a big one. The Colts and the Patriots, the Cardinals and the Raiders, the Chargers in the Texans and the Titans and the Niners.
Speaker 3: Now at this point, are the starters gonna play any or are these just yeah this game?
Speaker 7: I think this is the first game, so I think you'll get a few reps from some people and then they'll probably this is the first game for most teams. Yeah, and then you'll you'll see them sit down after pretty maybe two or three series, I would guess, and then the next game you'll get the bulk of the starters, and then the third game it'll be like just the guys trying to hang on and see what's what. So yeah, yeah, I already put in my parlays, not parlays, because you can't do parlays.
Speaker 3: Well he did, I did. I just stacked a bunch of over unders. Who do you think is gonna win? Yeah, you can't do same game parlays in the preseason because you know, you get some of those play would be out there trying to right, Yeah, you can't have that. But yes, I already did put my my who's my over unders in for two nights games. We'll see.
Speaker 7: And now we're keeping an eye on these two tropical waves in the Atlantic. So tropical Storm crystal Ball didn't last very long. It's already breaking apart. It's a depression and it's way out in the Atlantic. They say it's probably not going to threaten land at all at this point.
Speaker 3: But the years two more. The biggest one is INVEST ninety two.
Speaker 7: It's a few thousand miles east of the Caribbean right now, eighty percent chance of turning into something tropical depression, probably in the next two days before conditions get a little tougher for it. And then right behind that Invest ninety four, it's got a fifty percent chance of developing over the next week. Neither an immediate threat to us right now, but both obviously worth watching. And whichever one becomes something first will be named Dolly, as in Dolly Parton Night.
Speaker 3: So we're talking a couple of weeks and the next week or so.
Speaker 7: If this first one does it, it's got an eighty percent chance developing within the next week.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, we come back. We're gonna find out. People need to hear this. I mean, listen, you got some things you've been holding on to that people need to hear. We can give an opportunity to tell them. Next on Johnny's House, Hot Human and Muggy like it has been still looking for that next member of Johnny's House. Go to XL one on six to seven dot com and it'll tell you exactly what we need. Got a lot of entries coming in today. I'm gonna sit down at home with my computer and go ahead and read and write everybody back today that has sent us some type of information on yourself, just to let you know we got I'll be doing that today. I didn't want to sit there and go here's two, there's three, that's five. I'll just sit there, put myself in the right mindset and go through all of them. So if you still want to, you got time to do, so, go to xl one on sixty seven dot com. He'll tell you exactly what we need. Social media savvy, savvy, able to edit video content, outgoing personality, creative, you got a lot of ideas, and you gotta work well with this team. Okay, that's asking for a cover letter your social media handle so we can see it and we can see it. Make yourself a custom video, Be creative, be funny. But the reality is just be you. And if you can see yourself sitting here with us, if you're listening, going I would say this or that, then we may be looking for you to xl one O six to seven dot com and to tell you exactly what to do. All right, once a week we'll give you the opportunity to open up because people need to hear this. And sometimes you don't want to tell a person in their face, so you're very vague about it. And how vague can you be when we put you on a radio station and everybody in the world can hear it. So people need to hear this, and I will start off. People need to hear this. If you see a car that's not driving the way it should and you see a student driver sticker on the back of the car, you're not doing the child that's driving the car any service by blowing the horn. Blowing the horn where they're at a light where you would definitely pull out, but that kid did not. Okay, that has happened five times five and I'm sitting here, I'm like, you know what, when that happen was a good lesson. When you hear that, don't listen to them. When you feel safe, you pull up in that traffic. Don't let them rush you.
Speaker 7: See what if I'm trying to help you, how you helping me because I'm putting them in a situation that makes them react. Otherwise, you don't know, child, You don't you don't know how to handle a situation till the situation arises. So I'm like, you know what, let me show him some real world situations. I even though I don't know him. When that happened.
Speaker 3: When that happened, and the guy pulled next to us and looked at me, I look back. It was a staring contest, and I told myself, this is how road rage happens. And then I backed off. I backed off.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to throw the student drivers so they're getting real world experience missed.
Speaker 3: The side is yellow with black words, and said student driver inside. Can't coddle these kids. I'm just saying. And I said, hey, block it out when you finally read. Now, I would have taken it too. I understand why he was blowing a horn, but you can't tell them, you know, hit it when you feel comfortable, because when you a new driver, you try to make sure all the lanes. I'm like, that's not gonna happen. You just gotta yeah, you wait for clear everywhere. Else. Yes, you do cool, cool, cool, but hey, don't do that because you can mess up that mess up that dry for that student driver who is trying to drive. What do people need to hear?
Speaker 6: Just because I don't continuously post my children when I'm with them. Doesn't mean I'm an absent mother.
Speaker 5: What I say nothing? No, oh, this is supposed to be vague. Okay, so this is important.
Speaker 6: Just because a parent doesn't continue to support their children when they're with them doesn't mean they're.
Speaker 5: An absent parent.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Man, That's why you gotta stop listening to social media. I'll tell you, Brian, what do people need to hear?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: I feel like I could say this every damn week. Stop reposting stuff that ain't right, like you know it ain't right. And by the way, there's no excuse anymore. Information is free and at your fingertips. You can look things up before you just blindly repost things.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 7: Got me out here proof reading and checking y'all stuff almost DM and you say saying, hey, why'd you do this?
Speaker 3: But I didn't. I stopped, so check your stuff. Just stop, know you I just stop reposting things that you don't know or are not fact. If you don't know it's a fact, don't repost it. People need to hear this. And the person who just text Excel Mobile. There's so many people with student driver stickers that aren't actually students. I don't give a damn back.
Speaker 5: Why does that happen?
Speaker 7: Because they forget to take them off the car, that's all it is. Or they're lying just to get a little, a little reprieved from people. Yeah, find no benefit of putting student driver on the back of the car. I just assume they forgot to take it off.
Speaker 5: Maybe because they suck at driving, and so they're like, well.
Speaker 3: If you shared a car with your kid, then sometimes you take it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it only one car and the kid drives it, sometimes you just don't take it off.
Speaker 7: And I have seen like people who probably don't look like student drivers, but they may be instructors. Yes, And so they leave that on the car because they're going to get a kid and they're driving at some.
Speaker 3: Point, so want to take it on and off, on and off. And somebody on the exl mobile wanted to say the Earth is flat. They say that every week every week. Yeah, okay, reading it, that's there.
Speaker 16: You go.
Speaker 3: Stop reposting things that are flatantly false. That made him smile that they heard that. Brian stopped doing it because it came up. We got the week I did not right, Yeah, never again. Yeah, no, I stopped do this every week? Done? Okay. Crilic Crell Experience is Orlando's most colorful, hands on family attraction. Discover the magic of color at the Cerill Experience. We got to pay our tickets for you. All you have to do is tell us what do people need to hear? It's been bothering you and we're gonna give you an opportunity to tell them. What do people need to hear? Four O seven now one nine one O six seven eight seven seven now one nine one O six seven. You have the Excel, you have the iHeartRadio app. You can hit the microphone, drop a comment there, live stream of social media. What is it that people need to hear? Whatever it is? One, are you gonna get some tickets to the Cerill Experience? Four O seven not one nine one O six seven eight seven seven now one nine one O six seven. What is it that people need to hear? Let's tell them on John thirty five on a Thursday, and we need to find out people need to hear this Craile Experience. Got some tickets for you. What is it that people need to hear? Truck dribber Brian calling us from Savannah what's up man? Hey, y'all, what does the people need to hear?
Speaker 11: People need to hear that a joke is a joke is a joke.
Speaker 15: Sometimes when people say things, it's not meant to harm anybody, it's not meant to do anything.
Speaker 11: It's just meant to fee a simple little joke.
Speaker 3: Well do they know it's a joke. Some people don't know it's a joke.
Speaker 15: See, those are the people that need to think about it, because if you listen to it, it's it's an obvious joke. It's obviously what what certain people say. I mean, if you think they're serious about something and the entire conversation of what they're saying.
Speaker 11: Is a joke, then I mean, you have you have something wrong with you? You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So if the person don't get the joke, they need to seek mental health for themselves.
Speaker 11: Exactly.
Speaker 15: I went on vacation last week, and I'm not saying anybody specific or anything, but when people don't know what joke is a joke, they almost ruined my day because they button and things that they don't need to, you know what I mean. Somebody, no, no, somebody seemed like somebody tried to but they sure didn't get away with I had a great time, like I went.
Speaker 11: I went out to Salt Lake City for a week and had a blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah there's a lot of salt in that lake.
Speaker 11: Yeah, sure it is.
Speaker 15: I almost floated. I still I still need more salt than the float. I'm wanting people to sink to the bottom. Long story short, but people need to I mean jokes like Brian, like Brian Grimes, like BG always says. He says jokes and people bite his head off for it, and those people need to think about themselves and not go after BG for what he says.
Speaker 7: All right, so yeah, you called to protect Brian. I'm speaking for BG. He don't give a damn.
Speaker 11: I'm talking. I'm talking for both BG's exactly. Don't let people need to think.
Speaker 15: About themselves before they start biting off other people's head.
Speaker 3: I got you, all right, People need to hit us. You hold on a second, I'll slap you, like Will Smith telling from Sanford. Evan he God, what was up? Evan? Man?
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 3: People need to hear? Evan? What people need to hear?
Speaker 15: If you're going to get a job, don't and you don't want to work out the heat.
Speaker 3: Don't get a job outside. Don't complain work.
Speaker 15: It's crazy to say a little joke like, oh man, it's so hot outside that my chicken laid a hard boiled egg or something.
Speaker 3: You don't complain about it, bro Like, so what you're saying, Evan, If I apply for a job and I'm gonna be working outside, that's the job I applied for. Don't complain because it's hot outside.
Speaker 11: Go get a job inside, you know, a little.
Speaker 3: Office somewhere. If you don't want heat because it's Florida, he's gonna get heat all the round. Yeah, yeah, And you know he ain't trying to want to hear it. You ain't trying to hear it, all right, Evan, You hold on a second. Don't apply for a job outside if you ain't trying to work outside. From Davenport.
Speaker 10: By good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Heyj what does the people need to hear?
Speaker 14: I think people need to hear you have to look for the silver lion. You do, you have to look for the silver lion.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I went home with my baby for a year and a half, went back to Corporate America and lost my job like a month later. And I mean it really like kicked me, you know, but I have, But I have my oldest son. He it was his last summer before kindergarten. I was able to go on all the field trips with him in summer camp. After summer camp was over, we had mommy field trips that we went on and export our city. And also this week he went to kindergarten. I'm doing, you know, carpool drop off, which is horrendous job. I know, I understand time throughout. Several times throughout this journey, I've just recognized there's no way that job could have worked with my my life outside of work. So I've had to look for the silver lining, and I'm interviewing. Things are looking up, and you know, I just know that I'm where I'm supposed to be right now. It's going to work out.
Speaker 11: The ways to pub work out.
Speaker 3: That's funny, as we talked about that the other day. You know, everything happens for a reasoning kind of thing, you know, So no, definitely it's good you found a silver line. Instn't you getting depressed? You say, you know what, the things that I did with my kid over the summer, I never could have done those things if I had that job.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, yeah, and he really needed that time with me because having the baby, you know, like your your attention shifts you have a newborn in the house. So I think he really valued that that time with you.
Speaker 3: Receive you did double duty. Not only do you have to get in the car pool line, you're picking up other people's kids.
Speaker 5: WHOA, that's nice.
Speaker 16: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're a good person. You are you Hold on, Jay Bron, what's over there?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 7: Let's see ex Alma were power by Attorney Dan new the interact need a check gets a no brainer?
Speaker 3: Just called attorney Dan noon. Let's see.
Speaker 7: Someone said for the fellas, Uh, you need to hear that men can be depressed for months and the only thing people notice is how mad they get.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 7: People need to hear that it's possible to say no without being rude about it. The simple note thank you, It is fine. See the person you say no to someone, the person hurt no, who thinks it's rude? Yeah, that one person who thinks the earth is flat. They need to hear it's not read a book and then people say. People need to hear that when you go to the DMV, just tell the lady what you're there for. We don't need to hear your entire life story. True before you tell us that you're there just to renew your registration.
Speaker 10: True.
Speaker 3: That's why the line so long, because y'all be yapping. That is true. I've gone three times in the last month. I get it. That's what happens. Jay from Davenport. We are going to hook you up Craile Experience, Orlando's most colorful, hands on family attraction. Discover the color of magic at the Crail Experience. You will discover it because you are going nine forty one. Let's get out here, y'all listening to Johnny's House. Time for us to exit this place and do other things. Ray, what's on you? Do other things?
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 5: I'm going to go to the gym hopefully or do a workout at home. I don't know which Monday is.
Speaker 3: Got on Monday, Monday in the gym because I'm going I'm heating over the Life Image in FLA, and I got a feeling they're gonna tell me I need to go. I need to go to the gym. I already thought about that Monday.
Speaker 7: I'm starting Monday too, really seriously, Yeah, yeah, I'm not kidding because I'm I'm on Saturday. I'll be exactly a month from my trip, and so I want to do that thirty days before my trip. But Saturday night I got an event that I got a host over a House of Blues, so I already know him what she has no need to lie to anybody.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't lie to you.
Speaker 3: Monday, I'm starting. Okay. See, I'll have that motivation after I leave the imaging place. Get my butt back in there. Okay, I hope not, but I might. That's the goal. I don't want to end up in a hospital somewhere in Belgium. Yes, yeah, no, no, no really, at least me. I'll be here.
Speaker 7: Bro, what you got nothing does a couple of radio shows to do? Shout out to Smile ice Cream man, y'all know ice cream is my thing.
Speaker 16: It is.
Speaker 7: They brought ice cream by today part of the taste of Central Florida. So Smile ice Cream is over in the Edgewater area, over by Edgewater High School.
Speaker 3: Yeah, homemade. So I met the girl. Her dad makes the ice cream. It's so good. I had a golden cookie crunch. It is so good. So check out Smile ice Cream.
Speaker 7: It's crafted in small batches, so it's got these different flavors that you won't really find anywhere else. They use fresh cream, fresh milk, all the high quality of gredients, traditional methods. Every batch of ice cream is crafted there, so it's like it's different every time, but it's great every time. So check out Smile ice Cream over by Edgewater and they'll be part of Tay Central Florida presented by Edward Jones, who returns to the Orlando World Center Marriott on Friday, August twenty eighth. Over one hundred Central Florida top chefs, restaurants, beverage experts, live entertainment, and one hundred percent of the proceeds go to Second Harvest Food Bank and Coalition for the Homeless.
Speaker 3: So that's really cool. Sounds good, right, seacrests all your y'all have a beautiful