Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: On to ask doctor Jesse Friday.
Speaker 1: If you are over all.
Speaker 2: The Iran crap, you might want to fast forward it if you're listening to the podcast, if you're on the radio, it is what it is. But I promised you. Look, you're interested in it. Friday's belong to you. I have all your emails here, I think it's three or four of them. I'm going to answer them and then we shall move on to other things. Okay, all right, so let's.
Speaker 1: Tackle them, lovers, haters. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Look at, I can't avoid it. As much as I have tried to avoid it, I can't avoid it because it is. It's the international story right now, and there is so much at stake, not just internationally but domestically, because we understand full well, unless you're a complete brain dead loser at this point in time, we understand full well that if we don't get back home soon, it will mean significant losses at the polls. It will mean more Communist control in our country. It will. That's the numbers. You can argue that's worth it. That's fine. You can argue it's not that's fine, but that's reality. Jesse. I may be in the minority, but I really didn't agree with the ceasefire because I don't trust Iran one bit. I remember when they captured the hostages the year I graduated from high school. I remember seeing them released, and what they've been doing for the last forty seven years. I don't think they'll ever change, because that's who they are, human shields and all. It's not like I'm pro war either, but I do feel like this was necessary. It's hard to comprehend, but even some of my coworkers really believe that Trump was going to commit genocide. I too, pray for peace and what is best for this country. And I, by the way, I love that email, and I want to remind you that wherever you're falling on this whole thing now, really and always is still a time for prayer. Pray, pray, pray. What happens and these coming days is going to be huge. Now, let's address what she said I didn't agree with the ceasefire. Well, this is the point that I have tried to make that people have taken many people have taken the wrong way. Many people are just too dumb and they'll never take it. What Chris, I'm just trying to be honest. Many people are too dumb and they're in love, so they can't see things clearly anyway. But this is the point I've tried to make continually about any peace agreement that may come. What I have said is it's going to have a lot of really bad stuff in it, and stuff that you're not going to like. Why in the responses I've got tone you don't. You don't have enough faith in Trump. Stop being a freaking idiot. It's not about Trump. Iran is run by scumbags, scumbags who want scummy things, and they are going to insist that some scummy things are included in any peace agreement. That's the way it works. Otherwise they wouldn't agree to a peace agreement. And we're already running into as I predic remember, this is a very fragile ceasefire. In unbelievably fragile ceasefire. JD Van's vice president, I think as we speak, is still in the air on his way over to Pakistan, and he's supposed to sit down with the Iranians. Okay, well, already this thing has been playing out in public and we're learning more and more what kind of things have been playing out in public. Remember when I said this is fragile, Well, here's how fragile it is. Vice presidents in the air to go negotiate the whole thing. The Iranian I think he's basically their Speaker of the House. I'll describe him that way. So this is not some random person on Twitter. Their Speaker of the House said negotiations. We're not negotiating a thing until our assets are released. Remember we frozen their assets and toil our assets are released, and until this, until we understand that, there's not going to be anything else going on in Lebanon. Now that brings us to another thing, which bangs the question. Maybe you're wondering, well, what's been going on in Lebanon. Remember Lebanon is right next to Israel. They border Israel, right. Lebanon used to be, from what I understand, a beautiful, well I guess geography wise, it's supposed to beautiful, wonderful, supremely safe Christian nation. I was never alive at this time, never saw it. The Jihatis took it over. Lebanon has been the headquarters the home of Hesblah let's cover this too. We tend to lump all Jihati terrorist groups. We lump them all in as one gigantic group, like they're all the same. They're not the same. There are big radical differences between al Qaeda and ISIS and Boco Huram and all these different ones. Hama said, hes Blots, not that they're not Skammigi Hatties. I'm not saying that, but this is as advanced as ag Hatty terror network is in the world. I'm talking advanced training, They have quality equipment. This is if you have to have a top tier for terrorism, that would be Hezblat. And they've been in Lebanon waging war on Israel for as long as I can possibly remember, doing everything they can to hurt Israel and wage war on Israel. So Net Yahoo has taken this opportunity, the opportunity of us attacking Iran. He has taken this opportunity too, in his own words, expand this conflict and start pummeling Hesblah in Lebanon. Right now, Chris is calm down, Chris. Let's remember we're always going to treat this like big boys here from everyone's perspective, from Net and Yaho's perspective. It's an opportunity they've always wanted. The opportunity is there from Net and Yah, who's perspective, those people who shoot rockets at us all the time. I finally have the opportunity. I finally have essentially the cover because America is involved on my behalf. I have the cover. I need to bomb them to smitherings. Now, Chris, while I'm talking, I want you to go dig up a piece of audio, and this is the audio. I want you to dig up the piece of audio where Trump is ranting and raving and he's talking about I think Hamas and Net and Yahoo, and he says, and he actually cusses. He drops an F bomb so he might have to beep it. And he says, they don't know what the beep there doing, all right, so Jewish s brucer Chris while he grabs that. Let's come back to the conversation we're currently having. We we get a ceasefire kind of with Iran ceasefires already. Really, really, it's really fragile right at the beginning. I'll get to it in a minute, Chris. It's really fragile in the beginning anyway, Iuran says all right, we'll stop shooting for a minute. Then we say, all right, but wolves stop shooting too.
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 2: Do you want to should we meet, maybe try to work out a peace agreement. We're all we're all hesitant right now. We say we will. Iran says, die, we will.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: There's a disagreement, and you don't know who to believe on whether or not Lebanon, which Netanyahu is currently attacking, heswell on Lebanon, on whether or not they were included. Remember when Donald Trump, this was about Hamas. It's standing next to a jet, so you're gonna have to allow that for the sound, came out and said this, We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 1: Do you understand that.
Speaker 2: What was he angry about. Trump was trying to get that whole thing calm down and wrapped up. He got a ceasefire agreed to, and after the ceasefire, surprise, surprise, Hamas kept attacking, but so did net and Yahoo leader or no, it wasn't. After leading up to it, the ceasefire was going to begin. I forget what the timeline. Was it like midnight? Net Yaho sends a truckload of bombs over there right before it to kill as many of them as he possibly could right before it. And Trump publicly said that and freaked out about the whole thing. What are you beeping doing? Net? Yahoo did the same thing here, Hey, you said ceasefire. No one told me it was about Lebanon. Trump got on the phone. This happened earlier today, I believe her. Late last night, Trump got on the phone with Net and Yahoo. Now, you don't know who to believe here. Some say it was tense, Some say it was cordial. I wasn't on the call. I don't know. Some say Trump was very, very angry. I do not have any idea. I'm not telling you what's true or not, because I don't know. What I do know is the call took place. You can go read about it. Trump said, stop freaking attacking Lebanon when I'm trying to get a peace agreement done. He somehow kindly or otherwise, Net Yahoo got put in his chair earlier today by Donald Trump. But it wasn't just stern words for Net and Yahoo. Trump is out there publicly blasting Iran. I'm hearing rumors you're not allowing ships through the strait. I hope that's not true. We're loading up the bombs. You better be ready for peace. He even told him earlier today, this is your only freaking chance we'll get to the rest of your emails. But this was a long way of me saying when I said this was a fragile ceasefire, as soon as the seasfire came down, I mean it is freaking fragile. It is the Jesse Kelli Scholl on a Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday to touch on one last point on the ladies question. She doesn't agree with the ceasefire because she doesn't trust Iran. But you should never trust Iran. Iran has proven over the years that it's a jihadi government that can't be trusted. That doesn't mean you don't try to work out a deal. You have to do deals with crappy people all the time. We used to do deals with Soviet Union in World War Two all the time. Do you do deals with crappy people all the time. Doesn't mean it's going to hold up. Doesn't mean a deal is ever going to be reached. I'm very skeptical that a deal even can be reached for a variety of different reasons, which we have discussed and we will continue to discuss. Trump needs to have a deal here. He needs to get a deal here politically, economically, possibly militarily. Donald Trump has to have a deal here. Now, let me explain this because Jewish producer Chris brought this up. It's an old story and it's not my story to tell, but it is. It is a story that I've relayed to you before. This actually pertains to Afghanistan. There are many parts of the world that we do not understand. I just explained that that two of the three entities don't want this con probably don't want this conflict to end. Is Reel definitely doesn't want this conflict to end. That's a guarantee. So that's already a problem. That's one third of the of the people involved. But Iran, when I say that, people said, why, how could they're getting bombed to smithereens a lot of Eastern mentality as it pertains to war. Is this generational? Meaning? War is generational? The story I will relate to you. I'm just gonna be very vague about the whole thing. Now forget the details on it. But and Afghani was talking to an American fighting in Afghanistan and informed him that you will not win, you cannot win. And the Americans said, you're insane. We win all these firefights or equipment is better. There's nothing like the American fighting man. And the Afghani didn't deny any of that. He said, no, I got all that. But after I'm done and dead, my sons will fight, and after they're done and dead, their sons will fight. We will simply outlast you. This is generational for us. We won't ever stop. So you can't possibly win because it's not generational for you. It's not your very existence on the line. I'm not saying that is the mentality of the Iranian regime. But because we're dealing with Jihadis, you know, the whole seventy to virgin nutjobs and things like that, we look at it and we say we've we've wiped out ninety percent of your AAR force in navy. Your economy's got to be about in shambles by this point in time because of this entire thing. You're choking off the straight well you're choking off your own money. You're about to submit, right. How many conflicts has the United States of America been in when we were doing that to an enemy and we said those words almost verbatim, You've got to be about done right. You're you're almost done right. You know what, you don't have any money left. People were starving. You're almost done right, And sometimes the Vietnam comes to mind. Sometimes the answer is, no, you're almost done. I'll send another generation out to die. I'm not worried about it. These lives don't anything to me. I know you've got another election coming. I brung up something I brought up at the beginning. You think the Iranians can't read the poll numbers. You think we're the only ones who watched these polling recaps and see the mood of the public. You think they don't have TV over there? I got news for you.
Speaker 1: They do. They still have the internet too, they don't.
Speaker 2: You think you think Iran hasn't done the timeline? All right? What if Trump follows through on all this, bombs out the power plants and everything else. Yeah, that's gonna suck for a while. But what are what is the date in April tenth, November's coming. You think they don't know they know, Jesse, let's get on. You think Trump is being set up, pushed into bombing Iran to smithereens, and then if Democrats win the White House in twenty twenty eight, they import the entire country of Iran to America. Is that a crazy thought? I mean, I would call you crazy, except that seems to happen virtually every single time we start dropping bomb in the Middle East. As soon as we start dropping bombs somewhere, we take that barbarian culture and we bring them over here in mass If you don't believe me, please go enjoy the local Afghani cuisine in your midwestern town. It happens time and time and time and time and time again. So I could never answer a question like that and be all, you're crazy, You're a conspiracy theorist, And is that the grand plan for each and every one of these things. I don't want to say that. I want to say that this was a grand conspiracy to manipulate Trump and now we're going to be over I'm not going to say that at all, but it does seem to work out that way so often. We want to kind of do a war halfway at the same time, anybody who's displayed and Chris quit it could Jewish producer Chris said, it's because your Jewish masters won't let you. Jesse Chris is massad. Hey quit. I'm not saying it's a grand conspiracy. I'm not saying it's not, but it is wild. How often it seems to work out that way the countries where we'd drop the bombs, we get the population that gets displaced. We drop the bombs, we get the population. We drop the bombs, we get the population. Over and over and over and over and over again. It kind of seems to work out that way. I don't know about you. I'm kind of tired of getting the population of anywhere. But what about people from Nope, don't care, but I like the people. I don't care. We are all filled up over here.
Speaker 1: We are busy.
Speaker 2: Evicting, not taking in anymore. Now, let's talk about this. Let's talk about your testosterone. The coming days, the coming years, they are going to be rocky. Probably in some way. I know that you need to have energy for it, that you need to have logical thinking, a mind that works well. I know that I get emails from seventy year old women eighty year old men that tell me, since they've started taking natural verbal supplements from Chalk, they don't even need naps anymore. They have so much energy for the day. I know that I've been taking it for four years, and it's what seven o'clock at night right now, six thirty something, I don't know. I'm so fired up. I could do three more shows after this one's over. Do you want to feel like that? Young old men, women? Chalk has something for you, the best natural herbal supplements ever. I take a mail Vitality stack. You want pre workout, they have it. You want a way to start your day with vitamins and minerals, they have chuck litpowder. You want have the endless options for you to make your life better. C hoq Chuk dot com promo code Jesse the subscription, save some money. We'll be back mister the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. I remember, you can email the show Jesse app Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Probably our last couple iran questions here and then we will motor along to everything else we have to talk about because there are lots and lots of things out there. Hey, Jesse, any chance Masad lied to Trump and tricked him into the war with Iran because it's the last chance, last best chance for Israel that I've talked about. Is there any chance Masad did that? Okay, So let's talk about this. When it comes to Israel, Israel is one of those things that a lot of radio hosts either don't touch, or they touch it in such a way that's so weird an odd. Israel evokes the strongest possible feelings in people. It's either the all Israel all the time. It is that we have to lay down and die for Israel at any turn. It's either that or it's the exact opposite. It's the dirty Jews controlling everything, control in the world. It's always, there's never, there's never, just the reality of life, and the reality of life is different countries have different motivations, our allies sometimes sometimes at cross purposes. I've never denied that there is obviously a lot of Israeli influence in our country, and I've covered the history of that and the why about that. But because everyone exists in this extreme when it comes to Israel. We I'm not insulting you, but we get the is there any chance Masade lied? So I'll say this, Yeah, there's a chance. And here's why. Here's here's what we I shouldn't say what we know, but I do find it interesting the report was not refuted. Donald Trump is stressed out of his mind right now about this whole thing. He's not going to tell you that that's not Donald Trump's style, but we'll get to an obvious show of why or how. Yeah, he's very, very stressed right now. He understands he might have opened up a can of worms he cannot close, just like he did during COVID. So let's recap the story that got put out there allegedly from White House sources. Now I recapped this story. Keep in mind Donald Trump has always been the first one to go public on a story he thinks is false and blast that story with both barrels of a double barrel shotcom this is a freaking lie. This never happened. You're a dirty liar. I'm gonna sue you into oblivion. This story came out a few days ago. Donald Trump has not said a word about it. Here is the story. The story is that Netan Yahoo got with Donald Trump and said, we can take care of you wrong together, and it'll be a four week operation. That's what they say. He said, four weeks. We have a plan. We're going to do this, this, and this. You're going to do this, this, and this four weeks and we're going to have this wrapped up. Trump obviously is not just going to take this call just him and net and Yahoo. Sure, that's why the story got out there. Trump brings in the people he trusts, who brings in Marco Rubio, who brings in jd. Vance, He brings in John Ratcliffe, CIA director John Ratcliffe, and they're all there when this pitch gets made. Hey, four weeks. I take that back. I don't know if they were all in the room and the pitch gets made, they were all given the pitch afterwards or there. Either way, Trump says, hey, John Ratcliffe, director of the CIA, four weeks.
Speaker 1: Can we get over there, four weeks? Get this done?
Speaker 2: Wam bam, thank you, ma'am. Come home. John Ratcliffe. I forget what word he used. It was some fancy college boy word, but it was uh no, that's the most far fetched thing I've ever heard of my life. Rubio, according to the story, actually said a partty word said four weeks. That's total bs only he actually said the word. That's what the story is. I believe. Jd Vance said it's ludicrous. Jd Vance was apparently the strongest voice in the room, dead set against it. This is completely bonkers. Now here's where we have to stop, because I don't know the answer to what I'm about to say. Chris said so of Christia said so, all of our guys said no, not saying that. According to the story, all of those guys said no, and those guys said no loudly, which begs the question, then Yaho wanted it. Those three guys said, that's insane. Donald Trump decided to do it anyway. Was there someone else involved in that decision making? I don't know the answer to that question. And when I say someone else, was Susie Wiles there saying yeah, let's go to war? I don't know. I don't know. I'm not saying she was. I have no idea. Was his dirtball son in law, Jared Kushner. Was he there pushing for this war? I don't know. Jared Kushner is usually the author behind whatever dumb thing Trump ends up doing, if he does something terrible, you can almost always trace it back too Jared Kushner. Remember Donald Trump got up and gave a speech and he said, well, Steve, that would be Steve Whitcoff.
Speaker 1: Steve and Jared said they're about to have a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Jared said, though I don't like him, so I'm biased, But I don't know that he pushed it. I don't know that Steve Whitcoff pushed it. I don't know that it was anyone else.
Speaker 1: What I do, I.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't say no. According to the story, one Donald Trump has not denied at all. Rubio was uh no, John Ratcliffe, CIA director uh no. Jd Vance was a please know and net and Yahoo said would be fast and easy. Whatever happened from there. Whoever else is responsible for the decision, to be honest with you, is completely inconsequential. The decision was Trump's to make. Donald Trump is the commander in chief, and Donald Trump made the call. And the problem is, it's not just Donald Trump. If it turns out to be a political disaster, an economic disaster, even maybe a military disaster, and I'm not saying it's going to be I don't know that yet. If it turns out to be one of those three things, or two of those three things, or god forbid, three of those three things, if it turns out out to be that, that's gotta land on Donald Trump's desk. It just does. And it won't matter who said you should, we can. It'll be quick, it'll be easy. That's gotta land on Donald Trump's desk.
Speaker 1: It just does.
Speaker 2: It has to. When you're sitting in the big boy chair, you gotta own it, for better or worse. You're you're head football coach. When he calls a run, they've been stopping the run all game. It's fourth down, it's gonna decide the game. He calls a running play, that running play gets stopped. Head coach is gonna have to sit there and own that. He's gonna be asked about that. He might lose his job about that. But vice versa. Look, hey, that run gets through touch down. They're pooring, they're poorn gatorade on him, and he's holding up a championship trophy and he gets a contract extension for ten minutes dollars a year, and life is grand. That's what happens when you're sitting in the big boy chair. But one thing we have to always remember is it is most definitely Donald Trump sitting in the big boy chair, for better or worse. I don't know where this journey is going, and I'm only gonna talk answer one more email about it, then we're moving on to talk about other things. I don't know where this journey is going. I don't know whether it's gonna cause the break up of NATO, whether it's gonna be a long ground war, whether we're gonna get a peace plan and get out and come home and fix everything. I don't know. Nobody knows, but the decision to go, it's Donald Trump's. However it ends, it's gonna be on Donald Trump. I'm only answering one more on this. We'll move on to other stuff. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday. If you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. All right, final one on this shadow. The subject of this one is Trump is losing his base. I am stunned at the speed at which Trump is alienating his base. The America First crowd is disgusted with how he is seemingly moving in the interest of Israel at the expense of his own country's needs. He just blasted many of his most staunched supporters who have had the nerve to criticize this blunder. Yet Trump came out in this long social media post and blasted all these people who do shows, podcast things like that. And now with the temporary ceasefire, this guy goes on. He is poised to alienate his israel first base because it looks like they will not get what they want if a permanent compromise with Iran is reached. Is it possible that he loses both? Have you ever seen such a catastrophic fall from grace? I'm in disbelief. Okay, have you Let's let's address this part first, separate from Trump. Have you ever seen such a catastrophic fall from grace? Do you remember Do you remember when Tiger Woods? I know we got in the news recently, got duy something like that, but I'm not a big on celebrity news, but I do remember years ago. Do you remember when Tiger Woods had this unbelievable fall from grace and there was a lot to it. A lot of It's all kind of ugly, salacious stuff that I won't get into because you know, kids list thing, and it's just not my thing. But Tiger Woods was at the time with kids, married to just one of the most beautiful women in the world, one of the most beautiful, beautiful women you've ever seen in your life. And on top of a lot of other stuff, it came out that Tiger Woods had to fling with an ie hoop waitress. This is not about Tiger Woods or eye Hoop. It's not about that. Men all men, and I suppose women too. I don't want to speak for them, but all men, all men are prone, even when everything's going well, maybe because everything is going well, to do something so dumb just on its face. You look and you think, what you gave that up for an ie hoop waitress? What?
Speaker 1: What the what the I don't I don't understand.
Speaker 2: I've known, I've known guys who've gotten in trouble with the law and lost their business for ten thousand dollars in taxes. We're talking millionaires. You don't want to pay ten thousand dollars in taxes. You risk it all for ten thousand dollars in taxes. By the way, I currently have a friend. It's not about taxes. I currently have a friend. He's doing very very well financially, extremely well financially. He is also, I know because he tried to get me involved, he is also doing something that is illegal that benefits him financial It's a financial crime, by the way. It's not whatever. I'm not going to go into the details. He's doing something illegal and completely separate from the multimillion dollar business.
Speaker 1: That he's running.
Speaker 2: And when he tried to get me to get involved, I just chewed him out top the bottom. I said, are you the dumbest person in the history of mankind?
Speaker 1: You have this, this, this, and this, and you're risking all that for what what are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'll just come back to what I said in the beginning. All world leaders throughout history, not all, but most world leaders throughout history they find the appeal of foreign adventuring to be irresistible. Irresistible. They look out at their own kingdom, whatever it may be, and whether they've fixed everything at home or not. They start to look over the border. They start to wonder what is past the mountains, what is across the sea, what's past that desert. Could I could I go take it? Men, especially super powerful men leaders of nations, have always followen fallen in love with foreign adventuring. It's like that. It's like that siren in the Iliad, the sirens, the beautiful woman who's calling out to you in such a beautiful way, and you go over to her and you die. She's leading you to her destruction, over and over and over again. We could go down the list of the men throughout history who fell in love with the idea of foreign adventuring, and they always, every every single one of them, one hundred percent of the time, tries to sell it to their own people. If I have no choice, we have to our very civilization as at stake.
Speaker 1: I've got to go get them. They might come here tomorrow if I don't go get them. I have to go.
Speaker 2: And they want to ride off on that horse with an army behind them and the people cheering, and they dream of the day where they come back with trumpets blaring and beautiful women throwing rose petals in the street, and they can raise their arms up and say, build a statue of me. I have gone on a foreign adventure, and I have come home victorious. The conqueror, like Alexander, the great powerful men find it to be irresistible. They just do the good ones do I believe Trump is good? The bad ones? Do? You know? Hitler had all of Europe, all of continental Europe. He had it. You realize that if Hitler just stops, he's probably an insanely successful conqueror. And it just stops there massively expands Germany, leave Britain alone. Certainly, don't go to Russia. Why are you going to Russia? What are you moron?
Speaker 1: Just stay? You took pulling at everything France and good work. Just stay. Could have just stayed.
Speaker 2: But there are far off lands. I have this great army. I could use it. They'll build statues to me. I don't know what you want me to tell you. It's a Donald. Trump's not the first, and he won't be the last. A thousand years from now, if Jesus hasn't come back yet, somebody else will be sitting behind a microphone talking about another foreign leader or domestic leader. They do these things, it's what they do. We still have an hour. Let's move off this crap. I'm done with it.