Speaker 1: All right, really quickly, sorry about that second, and had your mike turned on. I was watching clips in Beston Show, so before I play this, I spoilered. My apologies, mister John Crees, because you've never seen it and you're gonna love it. Fred Willard, who was in Besting the Show, is one of the television commentators. He was told by the director the directors, I should say, not only was there no script, they didn't want him to do any research about dogs at all. They wanted him to be completely clueless. Right, and so listen to this seed. I forgot about this. This is just great. So there's a dog on the table being inspected by one of the dog judges. Right, oh, come on, work for me. Here we go blowing over our old judges that thorough.
Speaker 2: I mean, she looks at the teeth.
Speaker 3: It's very important that all the attributes are examine teeth eyes, well, is am I seeing right where she put in her hands. Now it's just checking out the dog's testicular to make sure to make sure that that everything is intact.
Speaker 4: I hate to go out on a date with Judge Edie Franklin have her judge me.
Speaker 2: That'd be no fun.
Speaker 1: It's great because it's so underplayed. And he actually looks down at this piece of paper like there's a name written there.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Judge? So good, just brilliant. Yeah, oh man, so good. I gotta watch it again. So good.
Speaker 4: Where is it streamable? Anybody look it up on the old like watch now app or something.
Speaker 1: Show? I can check right now? Just watch is always? I love that app. That's the best app ever, isn't it him? Mark Howard, Mark Parrish. I called you Prime.
Speaker 2: It's on Prime Perfect Prime Video.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 2: Some microphone is now working.
Speaker 1: His mic is on, and it looks like it is talk to me, baby, talk dirty to me. That's weird, kiss me all right?
Speaker 2: You just that's a problem.
Speaker 1: We'll take care of that in a minute.
Speaker 4: Hold on, is it connected to the WiFi? Maybe that's why it's not working. Well, the WiFi is terrible.
Speaker 1: And it feels like a Tuesday. Let's just rip. Looks like it's only available for rent and or purchase. That's fine, it's worth it.
Speaker 5: I still I'll buy it when I'm on Prime because I'm like, who knows, Maybe I want to watch it again and I don't want to pay three to ninety nine, and then I'm like, well not unless I watch it six times right now. If it's a show for Klo, then buy it because she's gonna want to see it.
Speaker 2: Nine thousand dimes. Sure it's going on.
Speaker 1: Back there. He's trying to turn this mic on, but it is a it's not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Jet Yeah chat holme grin. Oh he's here. Wow can rats lanky fellow?
Speaker 1: Yeah about I crawl onto the board for a second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get after there, Yeah, get after it. So, guys, how's it going.
Speaker 2: It's going great? What's new?
Speaker 5: Nothing? Just keeping it real? How are things things are?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Got a nice day planned ahead of me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to play some program password, do some work.
Speaker 2: Who's your teammate? And password will be split.
Speaker 5: I'm good with common, Common and I because I do have an old soul. I like a lot of the old nick at night shows that he likes, and I feel like we got a good vibe. So we do well together. But should be a good one today. Some would call it appointment radio. I would call it that it is. It is at our house. I get super pissed when they skip password. Yeah, don't do that ruins my whole weekend. I get pissed when my wife goes to talk to me about it and I hadn't watched it yet.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no spoilers, no password spoilers, not doing that anyway.
Speaker 2: So what else? Is everything else?
Speaker 1: Good? Wait? Finished my cross?
Speaker 5: I might finish my Jigsaw puzzle of US Bank Stadium this weekend.
Speaker 6: You're puzzling, Yeah, how was going on trade for Giannis Corey?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It would be fun, yeah, I mean it'd be a circus. Yeah, I don't know if it would work or not. Again, fifteen twenty years ago, I would have had a very strong take.
Speaker 4: Oh, i'd be I would have been texting people and calling people all yeah, week going what do we know?
Speaker 2: What are we hearing?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Did we trade for him yet? I woke up this morning, all right, I should probably checked that. Wait till it happens, then then get back at me.
Speaker 4: You'll see if it happened. Man, there's three of them working on that microphone. Parish is just watching. But look it's all he should be doing, right, Yeah, can't blame him.
Speaker 2: Parish was laughing too hard on the way here that he forgot to get McDonald's, is what he said when we were talking about bathroom mistakes Yellowstone.
Speaker 5: Then he walked in and I showed the picture of the Yellowstone situation. That was a disaster because and that is another reason why I had to get a picture of it, is because I've told the story to two thousand people. But the look on that woman's face. I don't care what people think of me. I'm never going to see that woman again, but this was destruction, and I for I was like, I need her to know this wasn't me, and wasn't my sweet little daughter.
Speaker 2: No, almost impossible. We walk in and I was like was it me? And she was like huh.
Speaker 5: And then I get in my truck and she did something on her phone, which is funny because there's no phone signal there. But I get in the truck and I rolled down because I got the VIP handicapped parking obviously, roll down the window and my wife's like, why why aren't you backing out? I was like watch this, and the lady open the door, goes nope and just walked right out because she just was like I'm not like I at least could stand and go pee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no way she would have it.
Speaker 4: So, but the difference is you just mentioned like I have that same attitude, right, like you're never going to see that person again. Don't worry about it, right, You're moving on. However, with a disaster as discussing as that, even though you guys would never see each other again, if she thought that was you, your face would have been burned into her brain. She would have seen you in her mind for the rest of her life. So I think you made the right call and said that that wasn't me, So don't have therapy over this.
Speaker 5: She might have been at a work conference at some point and I would be the keynote speaker and she would be like, that's of a bit.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the same thing.
Speaker 4: If Cheryl crow ever runs into Chris Hockey, it'd be like, I remember you from the airplane, Yeah, you dumped. The only difference is that Chris did do that one because that was that was his fault, and he's like, man, I can't believe I just completely wrecked the bathroom on the airplane.
Speaker 1: Before Cheryl crow walked.
Speaker 5: In, greasy this is this looks like it was the number two version of Old Faithful.
Speaker 2: Well you're in the right spot. That's Dwight's favorite film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go back to yellow Stone. Yellowstone absolutely bangs.
Speaker 2: I think I've been there. What state is that in Wyoming?
Speaker 6: In Montana? Montana? I guess I haven't been there. I've been to a lot of national parks in my life. Grand Tetons, which is sweet. It's right next to it.
Speaker 5: So if you go to Yellowstone, you've been so.
Speaker 4: So I watched the I watched an Instagram video these two guys that have the show that pops.
Speaker 2: Up in my algorithm too much.
Speaker 4: And then like I when I engaged, and I'm like, god day, and now I'm just make sure that this never leaves my feed, right, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, Like, you get trapped.
Speaker 4: One of them have the other one try to name all fifty states with on a map without yeah, without obviously the names on the states. It was to name them, and he only got sut, you only got one wrong, so you know whatever, So he inverted to so he made one mistake. If we had a blank map of all fifty states, do you believe you could do most all somewhere in between? How many could you do out of all fifty. Now again, you also don't have a list. It's not like, all right, which one's Iowa. It's it's just a blank map and you have to fill in all fifty without any help.
Speaker 2: How many do you think you could do?
Speaker 6: The East Coast would be tough. I bet I could get a lot of them. Give me a number that you think thirty. Oh, you don't think you could do more than thirty? You could, I be Oh my god, thirty is not good. To thirty is not good.
Speaker 1: You can do.
Speaker 5: Forty, but you could do more than that. I bet where it gets tough for a lot of people, and myself included is the Northeast when you've got all the bundle of states there, all the other ones.
Speaker 2: I think there this is I'm just speaking for myself.
Speaker 4: I think the Northeast is super easy, except for the two except for Vermont in New Hampshire.
Speaker 5: I never know which, But I give myself a little more wiggle room and say it who I could maybe get one of the others as well, but sure, Hi, Mark Parish, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought you guys are shutting me out. I thought it was there.
Speaker 1: How many think you could do?
Speaker 2: Blank map?
Speaker 4: I used to be pretty good, because I did get an A at Saint Cloud State and it was geography.
Speaker 2: No kidding.
Speaker 1: You've played on so many teams I have.
Speaker 2: I've seen a lot of states too. It's a lot of this, A lot of the shapes are recognizable.
Speaker 1: I think I did do.
Speaker 2: I could do pretty well. Could you go for fifty? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on the northeast, uh, Corey, where the two. I think that I have a fifty fifty chances. Yeah, I mean I'm either getting forty eight or fifty. It's just whether or not I get that flip right between those two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try to remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I could remember what Vermont's or Marty Saint Louis, Jersey State looked like back in the day, I don't know, but yeah, no, I think I could.
Speaker 2: Do pretty well, thank you.
Speaker 4: I wonder about the I wonder I don't know what the averages for a US adult with a blank. Matt twenty three is probably close, right, I wonder what it is. It would probably be very depressing.
Speaker 2: It would thirty nine. B. I think it's way less than thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, B, it's cool that he called you B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're close.
Speaker 5: My wife is thirty nine and.
Speaker 4: She's not a oh thirty nine b.
Speaker 2: Yes, cafe in news with Chris Hockey. Hi, guys, you guys get that mic figured out or not. We're figuring out how's going on over there?
Speaker 1: We don't know, but we're I did all I can do, right. So again, we played this earlier, but this is gonna be something you're gonna need to know if you're traveling day. A lot of people travel this weekend, you know, let's get going. The Transportation Security Administration will launch it's Confirmed ID program at airports nationwide starting Sunday.
Speaker 8: Passengers who don't have a real ID or other acceptable form of ID will have to pay forty five dollars ahead of time for an alternative ID check. The fee is payable at the Confirm ID web page on TSA dot Go. Travelers then present the proof of purchase at the checkpoint. The fee will cover up to ten days of travel, including return trips within that window.
Speaker 1: A Mark Mayfield. But again, I think the key there that I didn't notice the first time we played, because I'll still sleep. If you got a passport, you're cool.
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, idea, you're still good.
Speaker 4: But this is if you're a raw dogging it like we were all nervous about last year before the deadline.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, Or if you have a military ID if you're in the military or a retiree, that is a federal idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, should be good. You made your choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Saturday Live will be airing its one thousandth episode. There you go, guys, thou Yeah, one thousandth episode this weekend. Mileston is going to feature Alexander Scarsguard. My god, that kid right, talk about a scary sm bitch?
Speaker 4: Is that him?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Is he it?
Speaker 2: That's his brother.
Speaker 4: Stelling scars Guard, I believe is their dad, who just won the Golden Globe and is in the running for the Oscar.
Speaker 1: He's in the movie with the James Bond guy about Sweden. Help me out here. The movie is based on the book that was very It's a mystery and there's a family and and James Bond guy has to figure it out and he lives in the house. Out of a bitch.
Speaker 2: What's the same of that movie?
Speaker 1: Helped me? I'm stuck in I know you've seen it because there's a terrible, terrible scene. But she gets revenge on the guy eventually.
Speaker 4: Oh girl, the dragon tattoo. Yeah, everybody read the book though, Oh right, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the scars Guard family can act man across the board. They're all doing really well.
Speaker 1: So which one is the kid that plays it?
Speaker 4: That's Bill is the John Wick, the and the last John Wick.
Speaker 2: He's the bad guy French kid Alexander is Which Stars Guard? The stars Guard fanline?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: If I if I had a blank map of the family the scars Guards, how many of we can can we fill in without making.
Speaker 2: A mistake either way?
Speaker 4: One of the scars Guards is the host Tomorrow Night, and then Cardi.
Speaker 1: B is the musical guest.
Speaker 2: Right, she's a talented family. She's terrible whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Scars Guard from it. If you've ever seen him audition to be the the the.
Speaker 2: Clown, unbelievable. He doesn't need makeup, No, he doesn't.
Speaker 1: He's scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy that I don't know how he makes his face into that smile shape.
Speaker 1: That's Bill Scar's Guard.
Speaker 2: Terrifying.
Speaker 6: And then there's all those clips in the movie where after like a very scary scene, he immediately is like okay, like to the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm just I'm just just acting. Yeah, these are kids. They're still terrifying. You know, they know they're on a movie set.
Speaker 1: It's weird. They're both He and his brother Alexander are very good looking kids. They look like they're from different families. Yeah, Alexander is a like a teen beat modeling.
Speaker 2: Bill is cartoon character. Cartoon character.
Speaker 5: Maybe their mom fifteen years older than Bill.
Speaker 1: That's a talented family. Wonder if he gets That'd.
Speaker 2: Be like if Ball and were attorney, which one is more outlandish? Dove and I being attorneys? No, I'm not okay. Me being an attorney is more outlandish.
Speaker 1: But that wasn't an option of it, never mind.
Speaker 2: All of us anywise. No Bill, no Alexander, no Sam No.
Speaker 1: Yah. That's one of the siblings of scards cards.
Speaker 2: How do you spell it? E? I G A Wow. I was going to rip you, but I don't know how to pronounce its dog Asia Asia?
Speaker 4: Yeah, who knows. I'm like, I cannot wait to hear how badly he botched this pronounce But now I don't know how it is pronounced either.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: This can't be for a good reason. A former worker at a Nashville funeral home is accused of stealing an embalming machine.
Speaker 2: All right, hang on, hang on, boy, please.
Speaker 1: Say Christopher Jefferson took the he was moving on up, took the machine and five embalming headrests from the Smith's funeral home. Surveillance footage shows him loading the items and just pick up. Wasn't don't know, maybe he was just gonna sell it.
Speaker 5: I hope, I hope there has to be an explanation. And it's not dying to hear it.
Speaker 1: I want to hear. Oh yeah, hm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I think we're all judging.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: We are a little confused too, wondering why anyway, So the you go. That's the news. We made it, We made it through, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well done? Yes, hey, thank you? Jess did just do that from Yeah, I don't know works? Look at that Phantom power Yeah okay, betther than Phantom pain man. We got some good engineers here.
Speaker 1: We do shout out there for fust job machine under here that when I was tracing the line, I had Zach feel it too. It's so hot you could cook an egg on it. Wow.
Speaker 2: Well that's good, that's why right now?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just assumed you had the heat cranked back there.
Speaker 1: It's seventy eight degrees in my studio right now.
Speaker 4: Damn dude, book John for a speech, right John Creesel dot com.
Speaker 5: The uh, we're getting some more for the year, so get on my calendar. John Creesel dot com. Love you guys very much. I'll see you next Friday, buddy, See.
Speaker 1: You later, dude.
Speaker 4: All right, Marnie should be here in a second. Man, Minster should be here in a second. Mark Parish is here. We play initials one hour from now, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and eight thousand, five hundred dollars. That's later on the Power to You Have Money show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Hey Christopher.
Speaker 4: So during the break, yes, I was asking Sauce. I'm like, all right, be honest, man, we're off the air. If you had a blank map and you had to be right, how many did you get actually get He's like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, like thirty. I'm like, there's it's got to be more than thirty. You're a grown man.
Speaker 1: We have to do it now.
Speaker 4: I think we have to do it. So Sauce, don't have to don't don't do anymore looking up. Let's get a blank blank map.
Speaker 2: Let's get a.
Speaker 4: Blank map and grab you a pen, pencil, whatever, and we'll give you a segment to fill out.
Speaker 2: Have to be right, No, it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't, we have to. It can't be like if you're gonna put in Mississippi.
Speaker 6: It can't be no M I S S I S S S I P P I Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, we'll print We'll print it out and give you a pen and have you do it. Let's let's let's do that. I like to print it.
Speaker 2: Right now there.
Speaker 4: If it's under thirty your fire, oh well, then let's just skip the bench I just got. I think there's so many more than you think that are just no brainers that you just cannot miss.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna do way better than you think.
Speaker 1: What do you think you'd get?
Speaker 9: I would probably forty six, maybe forty.
Speaker 1: Eight, as Crisol was saying when I was crawling into the board in here, i'd have a hard time up in the the top northirties. Yeah, absolutely, yeah, so i'd probably get forties. I guess.
Speaker 4: Take the over if you can do better than that too, But it's a US for thirties, just the easiest over of all time.
Speaker 2: I mean thirty is a pretty low that's my point.
Speaker 4: It's so bad if you can't get thirty. Oh, that's not knowing any somber half.
Speaker 9: Twenty five would be half yep, which obviously.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't get an odd number.
Speaker 1: But just for reference, fucked cut my hair house. I'm on my calendar real quick. He's standing outside the door here. Isn't her boys birthday? Soon?
Speaker 2: Markey Parrish? Yeah? Groundhog day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Which is Monday? Right?
Speaker 2: That sounds right?
Speaker 1: What day? Is it? The second of February's that ground there? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeh, it's Monday, Monday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool?
Speaker 4: Where did he go? Did he go get back into the crease? Oh, there's Matt's here.
Speaker 1: I think he's getting reprimanded.
Speaker 2: My husband is here. No, is that your husband's name? Yeah? I wish he was more famous.
Speaker 1: I wish name tag saying his name so I know who he is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when you run into him in random places.
Speaker 1: Hi, marnsy morning, guys. It's a one hundred million degrees in here.
Speaker 2: My apologies, I heard I would probably love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah so much? Nice? I usually like it war, but it is hot in here right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's usually like seventy.
Speaker 1: Five yeah in your studio. Yeah, seventy eight right now?
Speaker 10: Okayo crosses and spots, Yeah, must time or a fan five On the Power Trip presented by All Around Your Timber Tech deck building contractor Barnes.
Speaker 6: The Wolves beat the Thunder one twenty three, one eleven for their third straight win and had twenty six in the victory. Jade McDaniels was also outstanding five of five from three. They battled the Grizzlies tomorrow at seven pm.
Speaker 9: Great win for the Wolves, excellent win for the Wolves. They just finished four games and five nights with which the NBA doesn't schedule anymore, and it was only because the last Saturday's Golden State game got moved from Friday to Saturday or Saturday to Sunday. Sorry, So to finish off four games and five nights with that kind of effort when you had traveled the night before from Dallas, I.
Speaker 2: Mean they blitzed Oka.
Speaker 9: See yeah, they played okay s ball against the Thunder. It was awesome And it is incredible how much our opinion of this team changes in one week. Yes, they had just lost five straight games and I don't know, people might have tweeted.
Speaker 6: It's over yeah. And the bad teams too. They were like double digit favorites and at least two of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: There were people tweeting things like shut this thing down, that's done.
Speaker 2: That was me, Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: And now they've won three in a row and this most convincing win for sure. I mean there was it wasn't even a doubt first quarter. It was like, oh my god, look at this team, look at what we.
Speaker 4: Can be and do just like that, and it is how do you feel about the chemistry?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: Would you be willing to gamble and trade for Yannis or do you want to stay status quo? Because if you trade for Yanna's you've got the team, right, I know, all all of the depth like Jayden or Nas or Shannon or whatever, that would all have to go.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: So is it worth it? He's one of the best players planet. It is.
Speaker 9: The risk reward is massive because the reward could be a championship.
Speaker 2: And that would be worth it totally. Yes.
Speaker 9: But Jannis has had a number of injuries. I mean he missed the first round of the playoffs was that last year or two years ago for the Bucks because he got hurt it right at the end of the season. He's an awesome, generational, wonderful, incredible player. To me, it's all about Aunt. What does Ant want and how will this affect him? If he says, don't take my best friend Jaden McDaniels away from me, then I don't make the Janni's trade, even if the on court product in talent is better, because the chemistry might not be.
Speaker 2: And I don't know that Ant said that.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying I ask him if I'm in charge of this trade, and I asked the people around and say, like.
Speaker 11: What will this do to our superstar with some of the rumored trade packages that would take to get Yannest with our starting five if it was all said and done, Because like we just said, Jayden would be out the door? Would it be like Rudy, Jannie and Dante and who I mean?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I mean I think would be part of it too, maybe, Yeah, the trade, I think.
Speaker 6: So I think it's it's either or or. I think it's like Jaden and Julius or Jaden and Nas. It's one one or the other.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I think you know, if Nas stayed, he'd start for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and that's an unbelievable starting five, right, if you haven't Dante, Nas, Jannis and Rudy.
Speaker 2: I mean Jannis and Rudy would be sweet. It's not a huge concern, and I heard crist Will say it.
Speaker 9: It does knock your depth because Nas is one of the few guys off the men who can score bones.
Speaker 2: Island has been good the last couple of games again, but he's been very streaky.
Speaker 9: So if you put Nas now in the starting lineup and don't take someone out of the starting lineup and put him on the bench, do you just.
Speaker 2: Lose that production. That's a little risky.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 9: Then in the playoffs, your starters play a lot more minutes. Your bench becomes less important. But you do need two guys. You need two bench guys. You need to roll with seven. A lot of teams will do eight, but you can get by with seven in the playoffs. So there again, that's part of the risk.
Speaker 2: Man, And he's hurt, is currently hurt. He's currently hurt now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, they've been soft tissue injuries too. When you start pulling a calf and I don't know, is nothing going to be right?
Speaker 2: Brilliant?
Speaker 4: Hey, Matt Minster's here, and Matt Minster likes the Green Bay Packers. Do you also like the Milwaukee Bucks? Are you a Bucks guy?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 2: Do you guys want them?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Do you want to get rid of them? You want them? You don't have a choice. It sucks, I mean, but it is what it is.
Speaker 4: He's being that team that it's that runs. It's been nice with thirteen years. He how many reports are out there right now?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 4: Joannis has been out, wanted to be out for a year. He says he never wants to leave someone. You know, you know, Shams will say something and then you know that's not as reliable I think as well Joe used to be.
Speaker 2: But maybe, I mean, I'd rather come here. Why not? I just don't know.
Speaker 4: If you guys don't have any picks, it'd be nice. He hasn't know picks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that that's the biggest problem, because then you actually have the players on your team who you love and who are helpful and who are part of this chemistry going as part of this trade.
Speaker 2: Now future we don't know what it's going to be tied to this person. We don't feelings about a pick, and.
Speaker 4: Milwaukie can't be interested, like they're not going to start to rebuild around Rudy. They're not considered to rebuild around. You know, even Jade mcdown is a really nice player. But I'm seeing all these posts like we can't, we can't dumb Jayden for yea honest And I'm like, are we talking about someone other than your honest?
Speaker 2: Like you can't?
Speaker 4: I mean, Jamee's a great player, but he's I mean, if if that's what's stopping you.
Speaker 2: Yan, this is good, guys. He's a pretty good basketball player.
Speaker 4: That's why people keep comparing it to the Quinn Hughes trade with the Wild Right. We gave up Ze William, We gave up all of our young talent to get Quinn Hughes because Quinn Hughes is just a difference, and it's and it matters. So far, it looks like it's gonna work out. Yeah, but then do you want if you're do you want a thirty six year old Jimmy Butler? No, but you got But if he's going to if he's going to go to the Warriors, like you got to make some salary with match up.
Speaker 2: I mean, but Warriors have tons of picks.
Speaker 4: They still have tons of picks, and it would be cool to see him and stuff kind of go at it if see who ends up healthy at the end of the year. I mean they're both thirty stuffs older, thirty thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Man, you're trying to get young though.
Speaker 4: In Milwaukee. Look, we'll take Giannis. You take Rob Dillingham straight up. Okay, so every trade off run Twitter for your guy. Hears all of our worst dudes. Yeah, and yes, just because he's twenty, there was a first round pick him. There's a lot of first round he needs an opportunity. He will flourish on Milwaukee because he'll there's no one standing in his way a minute. That's correct, He'll be playing in Milwaukee. There's you know it's But it was a nice thirteen year run. He brought a championship to a really, really little town. He's a solid dude. This city would love him. I think he would just eat This city would eat him up. But yeah, I mean, and maybe I'll get to see him play.
Speaker 1: Live a little bit more to make it happen. For make it.
Speaker 4: He only wants about one hundred and eighty million for three years after this. Hey, Rod's got that learn learn your Donald, Learn learn your Donald lesson and bring the dude in ye listen, it's no one's been talking about it yet. No one's mentioned might have mentioned that he's in the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Put it like that.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm giving you another swing at it with my my cast offs from how you were asking if Sam Donoald wanted to come back, because I think a lot of Vikings fans would welcome him back in our.
Speaker 2: I heard there is a dude that one mind coming back.
Speaker 1: That's right, because available now he's gonna get cut. It's happening, ladies and gentlemen. That's your boy right there.
Speaker 2: I think I just come back in the money you've already paid him.
Speaker 1: He should, but why not? Why not come back? If you him? Right?
Speaker 7: I mean, well want to start, he would, but but no, but he's coming back if it's a competition, which is weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think Kirk gets the called out that shot anymore.
Speaker 1: There's there's not many. I mean, here's Kirk Cousins. I'm pretty tired.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, buddy.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is comp is supposed to be a competition every team in the league. Right what's a what's what's a better looking competition?
Speaker 1: Right now? For Kurt anywhere. Yeah, I think he'd win the job. I think he'd win the job for sure.
Speaker 4: Like, if you don't want to win that job, then don't then just be done. So I don't know, do you want him to win that job?
Speaker 2: You talk a lot of sports, all of sports, man.
Speaker 4: I mean, yes, sports at the back. I did come to the wrong. Yeah, this morning, I'm sorry. The Wild beat the Flames four to one. The Wild and the third they are thirty one, fourteen and ten.
Speaker 2: Only if she's five to three.
Speaker 4: They host the Sharks tomorrow at three pm. Right here on the fan.
Speaker 2: They do not.
Speaker 12: It's not tomorrow they play. They are at Edmonton on tomorrow night at nine. Fact check, where did I get three o'clock?
Speaker 2: Oh, nine o'clock? Why did I write three o'clock? I did, relax everything Sharks. The Flames hosts the Sharks tomorrow. Oh clickbait on there.
Speaker 6: The Wild faced the Oilers tomorrow at nine in.
Speaker 12: Edmund Altho questions like questions you picked the other game in Alberta, I mean yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Whoever.
Speaker 4: Night, the Wild take on the Seattle Seahawks in Santa Clara. That it is February eighth. It's gonna be a sorry clicked on the Patriots on accident.
Speaker 2: Erry. Uh yeah, no.
Speaker 4: First of all, with last night's game, Yeah, isn't it nice to have a team to be upset at how they played and yet they're able to cruise to a four to one victory on the depth and talent alone, and then how well everyone is playing. But yeah, moving forward, now on on to Edmonton. They got two three games left before the Olympic break three, thank you.
Speaker 1: Uh so, Yeah, it's this is the this is the.
Speaker 4: The stay focused boys, you know, state mentally focused guys that aren't going to the Olympics, have trips planned and you can kind of get a little mentally moving on and looking past.
Speaker 2: These games and onto vacation.
Speaker 4: So it was great that they pulled last night off and now they got the big McDavid and Edmonton tomorrow night. That's where Edmonton nailed it three ft here on this station, nine pm Central Time.
Speaker 2: Yep, nailed it man, You're good. No, I'm not a big weekend.
Speaker 4: Also for Matt Minster, we'll ask him about that in a second.
Speaker 2: We'll do Vikings news. There's a little bit I guess maybe Marnie Gellener is here.
Speaker 4: Mark Parrish is here initials in like forty minutes with one hundred and eight thousand, five hundred dollars potentially up for grabs with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials Jackpot.
Speaker 2: This is the power to monty two on the.
Speaker 12: Fan celebrating their twentieth anniversary, Five Finger Death Punch takes over Mystic Lake Amphitheater August eighteenth with special guests Cody Jenks and Eva under Fire. Tickets around sale now I'll get the full detail a camfeon dot com Keywort calendar, Corey.
Speaker 1: I don't think I ever told you that I was in a long, long legal battle with the band Five Finger Death Punch.
Speaker 4: I believe you. You did not tell me.
Speaker 1: This though, Yeah, because my high school band name they obviously ripped off.
Speaker 2: In the name of your high school band was.
Speaker 1: Five Fingers five Finger Tickle Party. Mm.
Speaker 2: Wasn't your teacher the band leader?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He was, mister.
Speaker 2: Also your uncle, that's right, the ol F F t P.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Tell me they didn't rip us off.
Speaker 2: So what was the name of your high school band?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: We go mine? Wow, that's a weirds.
Speaker 1: Domino fats Dominoes.
Speaker 4: That was that, wasn't it the other band you were in there? You go the other band that I was not Fats Domino, the other one.
Speaker 2: Obesity in the Whalers. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't live up to your standards anymore. We went in either room laugh, but it was my fault for not laugh.
Speaker 1: Always remember Tommy's high school band.
Speaker 5: No don't Amazing Hot Lots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying that was Marny's.
Speaker 6: Amazing college band. We play that one more time? Which one the Amazing Hot Rods? Amazing Hot Lots so good.
Speaker 2: We just never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 10: You never know.
Speaker 2: That one makes me laugh. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't get it, but whatever, Hey man, you do you you brother? When are you going to get the band back together?
Speaker 6: Fats Domino and the Whalers fifty eight The one guy moved filled.
Speaker 2: The any mood? Oh doesn't he live in Washington? But he has a new job and he used to work for Amazon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he had he I thought he had Cracking season tickets, but he does not.
Speaker 7: He does not.
Speaker 2: Buddy does.
Speaker 4: Buddy has season tickets to the Kracking but philled the egg and he is not.
Speaker 10: It's time for Vikings half hour trip presented.
Speaker 4: By former Viking quarterback Sean Manion is now the Eagles offensive coordinator Matt Minster over there. He he has been with the Packers the last two years, including quarterback coach this past season, but only two years as an assistant, already getting a shot at an offensive coordinator position at the age of thirty Three's isn't that the age coaches.
Speaker 2: Get hired at now?
Speaker 1: Sweet spot?
Speaker 4: It's kind of is It's just like you want to either catch the guy.
Speaker 2: You want to catch the vic.
Speaker 4: Fangio on the very end, or you want to get the next McVeigh on the way up, on the way up.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Manion seems like smart dude. He was here longer than he was in Green Bay.
Speaker 4: But again, how do you know, like when you got to when on the floor is calling everything on the offense there, I don't know what they're o seed is if they're I don't know if we feel the same way about West Phillips right, I have no I mean, since Koc calls the place, I have no idea what else he does that doesn't exactly and he's not even yet. He was a quarterback coach and not that long ago? Well quarterback he played?
Speaker 2: He played? Did he play here?
Speaker 1: Did he have?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Was he a backup here?
Speaker 1: He was?
Speaker 2: Manon was here hoping on for what four years? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Three separate stints, but only I think only got in once or twice or something. He played in one of those the most embarrassing games against your team, for real, when they wouldn't play Kellen Mond or whatever his name is and then they put Sean manin was awful. Have you I've just didn't Kellen Mon just post something about Zim?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Long ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I destroyed destroyed well and vice versas.
Speaker 4: He never talked to him right, never acknowledged his existence in the building.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm telling good.
Speaker 4: Look, somebody dude said no to Philly. It seemed like they were just like hunting around everywhere, And I was like, I can.
Speaker 1: Tell you why. This is a snowplow driver in Philly who is I believe been disciplined, might be fired from his job as a snowplow driver because he not only did this, but he posted video of himself doing it, driving around plowing cars in so they couldn't move. Listen to it.
Speaker 2: Have your car looked like that's just going back in out. He's going out.
Speaker 1: Ain't no need for you to be outside to day.
Speaker 10: Vib You get fine, happy snow Dapa.
Speaker 2: You don't need to go nowhere going no house? Go now how wow you get fired?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's disciplined. He ain't been fired.
Speaker 4: He's that guy a raised Yeah, it's aggressive moves that I love. His job is plowing the roads and that's exactly what he did. Fire for being Philly. Yeah, how do you fire that dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Correct, he's the Vikings new offensive coordinator.
Speaker 4: He's the nicest that works to that company, the nicest guy in Philadelphia and that includes Bonus travels.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: You got a big show this weekend at us Bank Citium.
Speaker 4: I am back in a home show setting for the first time in years and years and years.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when they take your TV show away. You kind of stopped doing that too, but I still have stuff to say. It turns out, we'll see, but yeah, I'm gonna be a us Bank.
Speaker 4: It's the Minneapolis Homan Remodeling show, so you'rs which is different than the Home and Garden Show because that's in a month from now, right, and it feels like you are more of a remodeler than a gardener.
Speaker 2: Not as gardening. What gives it away? I am a farmer. I grew up. I grew up. Yeah, it's in the top five reason instinct. And then after that it just goes back to, yeah, coming, did you have animals or was it all just crops?
Speaker 4: No, we had we had cattle, We had pigs, we had chickens.
Speaker 2: There's a little pond there. We had ducks and geese. What city was this? This is home of the Hamburger. Seymour, Wisconsin, Home of the Hamburger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't based on the cat, based on there's a big sign we put up and now we have Hamburger Days.
Speaker 2: In August. We had the bun run, the ketchup slide. Sauce buns are there. We go Google Google Seymour, Wisconsin, Home the Hamburger.
Speaker 1: Second, we go to the Mayo slide.
Speaker 4: There was Yeah, you found the one thing that would have been worse, Zach but one worse condiment ride pass for that. But he Yeah, let's back up the home of the Hamburger, Seymour. Seymour's that you said, Seymour. Yes, the Seymour Wisconsin claim that they invented the hamburger apps to freakingly claim that is there any truth to that?
Speaker 2: Is there? Clearly no? No, did you.
Speaker 1: Guys also invent the ice cream cone?
Speaker 2: As long as we say it?
Speaker 4: But again, that's the new way that things become true. We were just ahead of the game. We were doing this lying stuff until it was true forty years ago.
Speaker 2: Home of the Hamburg I'm.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure is Yale has like one of the earliest ones. I thought they had the first. There's a place called Hamburg, New York was in a lawsuit with Seymour for a while. This is I'm not I don't think I'm outing anyone, but it's.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, that's right, Donaldson, It's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've already talked too much about Seymour. I feel like I don't know how to get back out of this. What does anyone else want?
Speaker 2: Last one? Last? Does mister Butts still live in More? But yeah, never came up.
Speaker 1: For a long time.
Speaker 2: Thanks for helping me out there. That's the one I needed, Seymour.
Speaker 4: More Marney, you had the entire Upper Midwest foold not not anymore.
Speaker 1: He wrote that book Under the Bleachers right, yeah, book.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm gonna be a long story short. I'm gonna be in the Home show this weekend so people can see you what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be on stage all three days today at two Tomorrow, three Sunday at noon, and then I'm hanging out in a booth all weekend for a company called ABE, which I talked to you guys about before.
Speaker 2: Sure you have our first big booth at a show.
Speaker 4: And ABE is this app that you can download and if you're doing a project, you take a picture what you're doing, You tell it what you're doing. You're you don't know what to do. You get stuck, something goes wrong, like AI takes a look at the picture, says here's how you fix it, and if that doesn't work, they connect you via video chat to a DIY expert and they stay.
Speaker 2: On video chat with you until they talk it to you ID.
Speaker 1: This is such a great idea because I know so many step moms who've been stuck.
Speaker 2: And it's like ten a month.
Speaker 4: This doesn't even you can as many times as you want.
Speaker 1: I know, it's crazy. They don't just take pictures, they from videos, right, this is crazy.
Speaker 4: This is really needed, but I'm now starting to see where some of the downside might be for customers.
Speaker 2: But he would like to help these There is a betting.
Speaker 4: Process for the experts. I'm air quoting experts boxing in the world of furniture. Why do so many step moms get caught in couches like you shouldn't they just be able to pull.
Speaker 2: Their hand right out. I don't understand. It's are you guys get simple enough?
Speaker 4: Will you show demonstrations this week at the US Bank Stadium. I'm going to demonstrate anything anyone wants to see that imonstrated. Yes, And I'm going to give away three months to people that want to come say hi, load it. So go down and shake a hand and say hello, and some babies get some babies.
Speaker 2: Yes, It's like this is very political.
Speaker 4: This is like I'm running for something, right, But yeah, I'm kind of excited, Like, you know, it's a weird time. It's weird to you know, even promote something right now and you're going to be at a thing. It's very I'm finding it really hard to like talk about stuff like.
Speaker 1: This, right.
Speaker 4: Sure, but the cool thing about this show really is and what I really loved about it was.
Speaker 2: Like this whole the whole field that US Bank.
Speaker 4: If you don't get time to spend in US Bank and you do want to spend you know, tickets to a Vikings game for hundreds of ducks, it's like eight bucks again, twelve bucks a get.
Speaker 2: Into this thing, come hang out inside US Bank.
Speaker 4: It's on the field and every booth there's like a small business, you know, or you know, a medium sized business or the you know you you know they're selling you a massage chair something like that. But it these companies like rely on the shows like this for their whole year's worth of work. So it's kind of great to be able to help, you know, bring people out and talk to these guys. And all right, dumb question because I asked the same thing every year when we talk about like the boat show or the auto show. Yeah, is the concession level of US Bank Stadium open as well? Like can I go crush fries? And it's a great question, I hope. So it's a long day. I mean we're there from like nine until seven all day and if it's not open, it's rough because there's nothing in the near proximity of US Bank to go, like run and get anything. So, I mean, I gotta believe there's gonna be there's at least like those cinnamon almonds.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, that's going to be there.
Speaker 4: There's usually this popcorn lady from I think she's from Minute Talker. You put your hand out of course, Chris Pop. Yeah, her company is called it Pops. She's amazing. She's the best bill pickle popcorn on the planet. So good they didn't hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was.
Speaker 12: She's been in here. Yeah, the the bat Boy makeup right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's awesome. Every time I see her.
Speaker 4: She gives me a bag at They'll pickle popcorn because I've talked her up from the stage at these things. She's it's fantastic. I wish nothing but the best for that woman in her business. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: She but stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's why it's kind of fun to go to these things and like, you know, you meet people.
Speaker 1: You it's it's.
Speaker 7: Kind of like community building when we need it the most.
Speaker 1: Speaking of meat, yeah, oh. Charlie Neagreen served the world's first hamburger at the.
Speaker 2: Seymour's Hamburger Charlie.
Speaker 4: Nickname Hamburger Charliet, was five eighteen eighteen eighty five, but he was portrayed by Seymour head football coach Bill Koller for many, many years, of course, until I think he passed away a few years ago. We cook a big burger too, like two thousand pounds over this grill. They hang a guy like Mission Impossible style over this giant burger.
Speaker 2: To season it. In the middle of cooking this thing.
Speaker 1: He created the hamburger when he decided to flatten the meat bomb place between two slices of bread.
Speaker 4: It's like my youth. Yeah, this is this is my origin story. Hamburger, Charlie, Hamburger Charlie. Now everyone knows that population Seymore could double to five thousand people.
Speaker 1: In no time. Community of three thousand.
Speaker 4: It's been a community of three thousand since I was born there. This is the most stable population of its little city ever.
Speaker 2: If someone's born, someone immediately dies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a complete zero.
Speaker 1: Like no, I'm sorry, but I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Someone's gotta go balance. Dinah has apple Fritter Paul, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go every Saturday, nicknamed that after what his butt looks like.
Speaker 4: You're gonna afford a sign you can claim to be something who died so Hamburger Charlie could live. You know, just see like I don't talk about it a lot. Yeah, yeah, almost fifty years old. This doesn't come up maybe four times outside of living there. And now I get it.
Speaker 1: No wonder you're a Packer fan. You grew up fifteen miles from green Back.
Speaker 4: I grew up fifteen miles from Green Bay. You really don't, and anyone here can can.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: I'm behind enemy lines and all that, But if you grew up there, you really have no choice soever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sweet. We literally live in the shadows.
Speaker 4: That's there's not and we say it all the time, but there really isn't a whole heck of a lot else going on. We don't have any other really professional semi professional sports there.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean in Milwaukee only almost counts professional sports. It's a great baseball state. Well, I love even though you're behind the enemy lines, you are. You're wearing a sweacherre for your company ages. You're just talking about but it's purple or deep vikings. I sometimes you just kind of, you know, you wear the dress to the problem.
Speaker 2: Do they have a trailer show at Lambeau? Probably it is a trailer show at.
Speaker 1: Lamba, you know, instead of the bathroom remodeling, it's just sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's well done. We've never redone. A poor body redoes at every festival.
Speaker 1: That's a TV show. You go to construction sites and we really needed in his crew.
Speaker 2: That's our smell vision. We're not there yet.
Speaker 1: TV.
Speaker 2: Then that's some entertainment.
Speaker 4: I think when you do radio in Green Bay, you probably talk about Apple Fritter. It's gonna come up. We're gonna make a hat or yeah, that'd be great. I love Apple Fritters. You can tell, you can.
Speaker 2: Tell you only get him on Saturday mornings.
Speaker 6: I only get him on Saturday Louis. Yeah, yeah to them. Or I take the whole sheet of them. Oh wow, sheet hell you really slow down? Yeah, be a nunciate sheet hawks. Dad would love a sheet. What timeless?
Speaker 11: These initials again, We'll do Fan five in a second med Minsters.
Speaker 1: Hey Martie Galloner is here, my parish is here.
Speaker 4: We'll play initials at about fifteen minutes, but Fan five is next.
Speaker 2: I'm the fan, the fan