Speaker 1: I didn't expect to like that song as much as I do. That's Katy Perry. It's called band Aids. I like it the end. The beginning starts out a little bit screwed. Great, wait, that's not it. The beginning is a little bit screwy, but I see what she's trying to do. She's trying to get your attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it worked.
Speaker 1: And it did work. I was like, I already, you don't like it when I heard this part. Hold on, it's just.
Speaker 2: Boom boom kicks in. Finally, Katy Perry needed to win this year.
Speaker 1: Hopefully the music world will embrace that. I like that song New Music Friday on kd WB. A couple of people that asked her, like, you know, I've talked about how I went to the doctor the other day because I've had this belly pain for like twelve or more years, and if you look at your belly button straight on, it's right around seven o'clock and it just hurts. It just hurts, like all the time. Yeah, and so I just deal with it. And they told me years ago, they said, if it was serious, you'd be dead by now. And I'm like, hey, And then they always say come back if it gets worse. It was worse and worse and worse the other last week. I was just, oh, miserable. So I went to the doctor on Tuesday and he takes out one of those little red hammers. Yeah, and he hits me on the knee with it. I said, what's that for? He said, that's for not returning my phone calls. Oh, it's a good one, so it's nothing. It's nothing that he said. Basically, he didn't act alarmed. And he is going to have me swallow a camera pill or a pill camera, whichever you prefer, and you swallow it. It goes through your small intestine and looks around in there. For it's like a scavenger hunt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did you take like a little list of what everybody who like texted in thought maybe it might be because that's what I would do, because people were like giving you their solicited advice.
Speaker 2: I did, but I never really got a chance to bring it up.
Speaker 1: Oh it could be this, It could be you know, like I don't know, it could be a shoe stuck in there. Yeah, And so I did I take take I took the list along and I never really brought her to I.
Speaker 3: Always keep a list of what everyone says is wrong with me, so that when I actually go to the doctor, I'll be like, here's what everyone else thinks.
Speaker 2: Does you really do that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't gone to the doctor in a hot minute, but yes, I have had a hot take from a listener this past week about something that's wrong with my glands.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with your glands?
Speaker 3: Somebody's asked me to get my pituitary gland checked because they think I have the same, uh, the same condition as andre the Giant.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're become you're growing giant body parts.
Speaker 3: And yeah, He's like, by looking at your face, I think you have the same condition as.
Speaker 2: Andrea the Giant. That is rude, true, Andrea the Giant.
Speaker 3: But when I looked up the name, it's it's like, oh, do you mean the condition that Andrea the Giant had and like ultimately died from your hands?
Speaker 2: They're giant.
Speaker 1: No, they're normal hands, normal looking hands. Let me see your feet, normal? Please don't do that, normal looking feet. Oh God, all right, we.
Speaker 2: Give you the key. They're going to give the ad.
Speaker 1: We're going to give you the keyword for Sabrina Carpenter Right now, one of the last chances you get to play this game. So make sure you you this keyword on the iHeart Talkback feature, Let's take a trip for chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows.
Speaker 2: Happens now on KDWB talk Back. The keyword Sabrina.
Speaker 1: That's Sabrina on our iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Okay, make sure you do that.
Speaker 1: It's simple to do and you are entered, even if you've done it a million times before. Do it again and hang out a little bit longer so you can hear the next keyword. Because a lot of people are like that, I already played that game. I'm not playing anymore. Well, that's great. Let them not win. I would rather have you win anyway. So make sure you use that keyword, which is Sabrina. A little game on the show, we're doing a little mind the gap game. Ginny is gonna give us a little situation or a question about different generations. I will try to answer a different generation, and Vont will try to answer a different generation.
Speaker 2: Are you ready, Vont? Sallam great?
Speaker 4: Dave's getting questions from the boomer generations. A little before his time. First question is this ninety sixty four military themed doll gave boys an action figure with which.
Speaker 5: To play.
Speaker 2: G I Joe. Final answer, it is correctly. Did you know that one?
Speaker 6: Vont No, you know what I started thinking about immediately though. One of the best toys to ever exist, The Easy Bake Oven. Oh man, I had me an easy bake oven.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: I had one too.
Speaker 6: I don't know why we were making little cakes with a light bulb, but they were delicious at the time.
Speaker 5: Not the healthiest, but all right. Day, sorry, vont.
Speaker 4: In the Drew Carey Show, Drew and his friends ran a small business out of his garage selling what caffeinated alcoholic beverage?
Speaker 2: Four locals.
Speaker 4: That's a good guess, considering it's kind of like similar ish to it, but not really.
Speaker 5: That's been correct, Dave. Do you know that answer?
Speaker 2: You repat the question? Please?
Speaker 5: Did Drew carry show?
Speaker 4: Drew and his friends ran a small business out of his garage selling what caffeinated alcoholic beverage?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, caffeinated twisted tea?
Speaker 5: No, it was chilled buzz beer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: Someone threw it in some weird Christmas exchange last year, so I did try it.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting. Oh I don't know if it's the same stuff. But love that show, Okay.
Speaker 4: Dave What, prolific singer songwriter, cemented his placed in the nineteen sixties protest movement with the album The Times They are a change in the Times.
Speaker 1: They are a change in Hiving, Minnesota's own Bob Dylan.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you knew that.
Speaker 4: I figured you would, all right, Bond In the show Will and Grace Will met Grace as a freshman at what university?
Speaker 2: That'd be the University of Minnesota du Luth.
Speaker 5: That is incorrect, debut, you have any idea?
Speaker 2: You repeat the question please.
Speaker 4: And the show Will and Grace Will met Grace as a freshman at what university?
Speaker 2: Loyola?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Is it Columbia? Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, Bailey, Well it was a good show. Good show, Dave.
Speaker 4: What company developed the world's first handheld calculator in nineteen sixty seven?
Speaker 2: Oh, nineteen sixty seven, Hewlett Packard?
Speaker 5: That is incorrect. Do don't you want to take a guest?
Speaker 2: Would that be General Mills?
Speaker 4: No calculators? There know the answer then Texas instrument.
Speaker 2: I was going to guess that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Vaant. Let's see on full House.
Speaker 4: What phrase did DJ Tanner popularize as a way to say that something was really neat?
Speaker 2: Dj oh Man?
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, okay, because Michelle's was how rude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, DJ's was.
Speaker 4: I think Bailey says that sometimes.
Speaker 6: It's not like totally tubular, but it's like it's something like like that.
Speaker 2: Dave, do you know what you're talking about? Willis? No, No, it's different strokes. That's my show though, too.
Speaker 4: No cool beans, I do say that. All right, one last round here, Dave finished the phrase from the Andy Griffith Griffith Show, how.
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 5: To you and you?
Speaker 2: It's me?
Speaker 5: It's me.
Speaker 2: I'm Barney. I'm Barney five. What Barney five? No idea?
Speaker 5: To you and you? It's me. It's me.
Speaker 2: I gotta go pee?
Speaker 5: That rhymed a little bit better. No, it's Ernest t Oh.
Speaker 2: It's Ernest t Yes. I think he was the drunk on.
Speaker 1: The show back when they thought it was funny to have a drunk on the show on Bonnie.
Speaker 4: All right, last one for here. Alicia Beth Moore was more commonly known by her stage name what was It is more commonly. No, I shouldn't say it was I was worded though. Alicia Beth Moore, what's her safe name? O?
Speaker 5: Could you hint? She's a singer?
Speaker 2: Definitely somebody you've heard of. Play her? We play her act like.
Speaker 5: Currently or we have currently, but like we will play.
Speaker 2: Her Madonna, no Melby, no Dave Pink.
Speaker 4: That's correct, Alicia Bethmore, that's Pink's real name.
Speaker 6: I just want to be The text says you're giving way harder question. It's not fair, Dave's I've all been easy, and I would just like to say.
Speaker 2: Justice for von.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine. That's it, all right, thank you, thank you. We'll be back in a second. On Katie WB we're gonna get you tickets for Foling. I love this. This is such a cool idea. We're trying to get everybody from the morning show to go down. We can't get our schedules together to go foling. But it's basically it's football and bowling. You think about bags, that's cool, You think about act throwing, that's cool. Foling is basically you set up ten pins like at a bowling now you throw football at him and then you sit around. You drink and you, you know, talk s to each other and you drink some more and you have some nachos or some wings or whatever. It's all at Foling Warehouse. It looks like the word fouling, but it's Foling love to set you up up with like ten friends to go folding for a couple of hours. It's on us here on Katie w We're gonna play a little game called who on the show? For example, who on the show coaches speech? Who on the show used to own Lee Harvey Oswald's toe tag? Who on the show is in mensa? If you can get one is it one question right?
Speaker 5: You can get yeah, because we got a few to give away.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you get one question right, and maybe you're new to the show, take a chance at it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's one in four chance of you get it right. Call now.
Speaker 1: We'll do it when we come back on KTWB six' five one nine eight nine k D. Wb all, right we get some tickets for folding to get you Into Foling. Warehouse did you give it a? Shot you're looking for something to do this weekend or maybe when you're annoying relatives coming to town For thanksgiving and you're like sitting there On saturday, going.
Speaker 2: What do you guys want to?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 2: No oh, no, no what do you want to?
Speaker 1: Do take them down, foling get, them get them out of your, house take them better or better, yet send them Down foling on their. Owns you can get some people out of your house for a. While poling is a combination of bowling and. Football and there's a place Called Foling warehouse gonna gets you like two hours of.
Speaker 4: Time it's up to like ten people per. Lane there's, food, drinks all that good stuff that sounds.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Seriously, okay let's see if you can do. This we're gonna play a little game called who on the? Show she've been listen to the show for a. While it might help you. Out Hello, Taylor Hello? Taylor how long you.
Speaker 2: Listen to the? Show On KATIE WB i moved here in high School and, basically since that's about.
Speaker 1: OR i love That, taylor here we Go who on the show is closest with their?
Speaker 2: Mama is it you're about to say? THAT i can HEAR i can hear it on your. Lips say? It is?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Bailey?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Mama? RONDA i love.
Speaker 1: You it's not Like jinny doesn't like her mom or doesn't like his mom's, like, yeah, yeah that was the Two, Yeah, taylor Good, John you're gonna go. Folding please hold congratulations and enjoy. Yourself Hello, Dominic? Dominic how long you listen to the?
Speaker 3: SHOW i listened to him way back WHEN i was a, kid AND i got way back into it more about.
Speaker 2: Two years ago WHEN i started commuting a long way for. WORK i love that long. Way i'm glad you're. Here here we.
Speaker 1: Go who on the show got a pogo stick for their? Birthday last? Year this? Year try, again try, again try one, more one more. Time who on the show got a pogo? Stick is their? Birthday get this? Year Says.
Speaker 2: Drake one. More i'll give you one. More.
Speaker 1: Okay who on the show claims to have twenty one inch?
Speaker 2: Biceps that sounds LIKE i measured him.
Speaker 1: LATELY i think they're twenty one. Inches get your tickets For. Folding enjoy, Yourself, Dominic thanks for. Listening thank. You, Okay let's go to another. Caller this Is. Marcie, Hi, marcy make us feel. Good how long have you listened to the?
Speaker 2: Show thirty?
Speaker 4: Years?
Speaker 1: Wow thanks for being here all this. Time, okay here we, Go. Marcy you probably know the show really, well. Hope so no one on the show has a brother except one person who on the show has a.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: Brother, yeah bonus. Question name one of my four.
Speaker 5: Sisters oh, GOSH i should know.
Speaker 2: That i'll give you a. Clue she she fell into a. Manhole, OH i don't. Know It's.
Speaker 1: Donna, Donna donna omber that. Story seven or eight years. Ago donna text Me, DAVID i fell into a manhole And i'm, like what are you the road? RUNNER i, mean what do you? What, SERIOUSLY i still don't know the. Story but she fell into a. MANHOLE i don't.
Speaker 2: Know she. TRIPPED i don't. Know, Okay oh.
Speaker 1: My, God, marcy thanks for listening all these, years and you're gonna go.
Speaker 5: Fowling, okay, awesome thank, You you're.
Speaker 1: Welcome thanks for. Listening it's one on one point three K d double. Ub we got another keyword For Sabrina carpenter coming up in nine and a half, Minutes so don't go. Anywhere i'd love you to win this trip to See Sabrina carpenter In Los. Angeles people are making fun of old people for plenty of, stuff yelling at, technology write and checks at the grocery, store eating dinner at four, thirty not not in the recliner During. Jeopardy but people are listing elderly habits and strategies that everyone should, adopt and there are a few good. Ones for, example don't wash the dishes if you are, cooking make the eaters wash. Them you are not a, maid said an old. Lady AND i like that.
Speaker 2: ONE i will say THAT i am not a.
Speaker 3: Cook i'm not good at, cooking BUT i always is like If i'm invited somewhere and there's cooking, HAPPENING i will do the dishes AND i will CLEAN i like.
Speaker 2: It always offers all the, time always. Offered that's a great thing to. Do, YEAH i just start doing.
Speaker 1: IT i, think especially Around, thanksgiving it it's very frustrating when you are doing all the. Work you're up, early you're the one doing the, turkey you do, everything everybody, eats you run, around you get to eat for a little, bit and then you're stuck with cleaning up and doing the dishes and putting the turkey in a zip. Block, yeah so get off your arse and offer to Help ellen Or troy. Out, yeah with the cleaning up a little. Bit it will mean the world to. Them one of the reasons my mom and dad Loves susan because she was such a suck. Up, Oh i'll make brack. Fast i'm, like you never make breakfast here she is, like, bow let me do the. Dishes, luise you sit. Down i'm, like you never. Do all, right we'll be back in a. Second with that tips from old, people you'll get something out of.
Speaker 2: This coming. Up and your keyword For sabrina and The iHeartRadio. App it's one on one point, Three.
Speaker 1: Katie here's your keyword for this, time. Busy you're running out of. Time tick tick tick to do the, keywords so make sure you do the. Keyword just open up the ihard. App red microphone button is the talkback, feature and you just need to say the keyword is. Busy it'll send to the station, automatically and you are good to go for that. Trip to pack your. Bags you're going To Los angeles if we choose. You so good luck to See Sabrina. Carper our Friend stephanie Dot rosner is in the studio this. Morning stephanie is here to tell us some things that are you, know a little bit off the beaten. PATH i went to one of your events last. Weekend it was so. Cool it was down At Fat Pants brewing and it was a little book, fair AND i. DID i Bought Agatha Christie murder on The Orient. Express i've got too many, books BUT i couldn't resist Getting i'm a big, Reader YES i. Do my Daughter alison loves books and she's got her favorite authors and she loves like romantic fig. S and then we hang out and we watched The viking game At Fat. Pants it was very, cool so you have.
Speaker 5: Some then you met A vikings player.
Speaker 2: TOO i Met Tommy. Kramer.
Speaker 1: Yeah Tommy kramer was a Legendary viking player back in the seventies and through like nineteen eighty nine or. So and he's just standing around sign an. Autograph we're, like, okay. Cool SO i bought a jersey. His so if not for, you we would have stayed home and stared at the.
Speaker 5: Walls hashtag Influenced What's?
Speaker 1: Up, yeah, yeah you are for? Sure what's on the agenda this? Week five new.
Speaker 7: Events Tonight pitch Your. Friend we've talked about this, before but a bunch of single people get. Together you have like a slideshow presentation of different people five dollars to pitch your, friend your single friend to the.
Speaker 5: Audience but this tonight it's nerds. Only nerd. Edition, yeah like farmers, only but for. Nerds you.
Speaker 2: Know it literally Says nerds, Only no.
Speaker 3: Night it's the like audience anyone can, go but the people being pitched are like self proclaimed. NERDS i wanted to be pitched at this, one but THEN i was thinking of you Because.
Speaker 7: Gary told you the other day like you're going to meet your your, persons, yeah AND i was, like this is her chance. Night let's do it tonight at seven o'clock from At Inbound brewing in The North.
Speaker 2: Loop, okay all.
Speaker 7: Right number two is a little session of plant. Bingo instead of winning, cash you win house. Plants AND i feel like gardeners are getting sad because they had to tear the gardens.
Speaker 5: Out it's a little fun thing to. Do it's twenty bucks to.
Speaker 7: Play it's at a place called The Flora, room which is In South Saint. Paul it's like an event. Space they have like a yoga studio in their nail, sloan like a Gals Flora flora roomy room that is tomorrow from noon to.
Speaker 5: Two and then number three is for THE k pop.
Speaker 7: Fans there's A K Pop night happening tomorrow night At United, noodles which is like An asian grocery. Store but there's also, like oh, No Hawaiian plates is a Big hawaiian barbecue. Restaurant they have a place in. There they're actually opening their own spot in downtown pretty. SOON i saw that it's so, good so. Good but FOR K Pop, KNIGHT i mean you can Get asian snacks and, drinks which are, amazing and then they're gonna have trivia at four thirty and karaoke starts at Six.
Speaker 2: Chris smarrow, Night, okay some different.
Speaker 5: Place you told me it's really, popular SO i need to use.
Speaker 2: It very. Popular, yes, yes it, is all.
Speaker 7: Right and then number, four if you're thinking about porch fest from like this, summer there is an indoor Porch fest the first.
Speaker 5: One they're trying it in a. Building it's like a three story.
Speaker 7: Building tomorrow night from four to, nine twenty bands going on all at the same. Time they're gonna have like yoga to a guitar in one room and art around, food, trucks beer and. Wine it's fifteen bucks to get, in seven bucks for, kids.
Speaker 5: And it's just like a neighborhood fund. Raiser Cool South.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis, okay very.
Speaker 5: Cool and then number five Is Queer.
Speaker 7: Prom it's happening tomorrow from seven to ten At Theodore worth Trail Head Building Trailhead building twenty one Plus Queer prom in The. Woods it's inside the, building but it's like got a woodsy. Theme so come in your gowns with your like for coats, maybe oh anywhere THAT i? Sure, okay it's free to get. In there's a cash bar and they'll be food there purchase. Too someone told ME i posted about this that they met their fiance there four years ago and we're actually getting.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow married tomorrow is on before and not at the, prom but.
Speaker 2: Married a cute little success.
Speaker 5: Story. Yay so, yeah that's WHAT i got for.
Speaker 1: You, okay let's review one more time in case you was, like oh that that sounds?
Speaker 2: Good what was that? Again here we.
Speaker 7: Go, okay pitch a FRIEND nerd edition tomorrow or tonight from seven at seven o'clock At Inbound. Brewing number two is Plant bingo tomorrow noon to two at The Flora room In South Saint, paul not The Cocktail lounge.
Speaker 5: In, Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: Okay and then number.
Speaker 7: Three is K Pop night tomorrow from four to seven thirty At United. Noodles number four Is Indoor Porch fest tomorrow from four to.
Speaker 5: Nine it's at a building Called. Maraki it's In South.
Speaker 7: Minneapolis and then number five Is queer prom At Theodore Worth Trailhead building tomorrow from seven to.
Speaker 1: Ten you look that, one one big, one one big. One oh, shoot, well dear opener is this?
Speaker 2: Weekend, yeah my.
Speaker 5: Husband's going to be.
Speaker 2: Gone where does he go to deer? Hunt he?
Speaker 5: Goes, uh it's up by Like Mottley, Camp Ripley ish, area, okay a.
Speaker 2: Little bit arth, Area, okay very.
Speaker 7: Cool he's not a big, like OH i want to get a. Deer he's just there for like the bro, time you, know for The.
Speaker 1: Yeah it Find stephanie Online stephanie Dot ROSNER R O S E N E.
Speaker 2: R and if you missed any of, this that's. Okay you can find it all.
Speaker 5: All in there and a bunch of other ones.
Speaker 1: And a bunch of other ones, Too so thank, You. Stephanie we're doing our work for. Us we appreciate, you uh speaking TO k. Pop this is FROM K Pop Demon. Hunters and WHEN i heard this on The i've Watched i've heard it on the, radio never paid much, attention and THEN i saw it on the. SHOW i watched K Pop Demon hunters the other. Night i'm, like, oh that's a good, Song LIKE i know that ONE i. Do it's Called golden on KD. Wb the voices on that song are just the singing is just on. POINT i, mean that is some powerful singing.
Speaker 3: THERE i think now that you've seen that, movie people are gonna go out and watch, it the ones that have been like dragging their feet on, it because they'll be.
Speaker 2: Like, Well dave watched, it and If dave, did AND i.
Speaker 1: WILL i watched the like the first ten minutes AND i, said you, know it's not really catching, me AND i, said let's give it another keep. Watching it's an hour and a. HALF i liked. It DID i love it? Somewhat, yeah it's. CUTE i thought it would be dark and weird and like just dark and, weird and it's really not as. Cute it's. Cute it's got his dark, moments but it's also cute and. Stupid who's your favorite? Character Dave well the tall one that has the deeper. VOICE i don't.
Speaker 3: Know, Oh miras the one with pink.
Speaker 1: HAIR i think, so, yeah she's got a deeper. VOICE i ever thought it was a boy for?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah for? Sure, Okay.
Speaker 6: Okay i'm texting my sister because she LOVES k pop AND i feel Like bailey only keeps telling me to watch it because she wants me. To So i'm asking my, sister, like, objectively do you think not because you like?
Speaker 2: It do you THINK i would like? It? YES i.
Speaker 6: Don't, OBJECTIVELY i Think i'm gonna give it a. Try last, NIGHT i was scrolling Through netflix trying to find. SOMETHING i went through three different. Things it was, like, eh, eh, eh.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like going to a restaurant that you're not crazy of, Us, like do you want to go to a tie?
Speaker 2: Place?
Speaker 1: Crazy BUT i don't, Know i've never. Been it doesn't sound that. Good and then you can and was, like oh that.
Speaker 2: Kind of like. That you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Go see tie every? Week see? Tie, yeah check it. Out bailey went to a show last night And Bailey karen or not tell us Whether, BAILEY.
Speaker 3: I don't THINK i. Was SO i went to go See lizzie The musical At Open. Eye it was so, good and it's kind of like a rock concert sort of. Show AND i was sitting in the second, row like dead, center second, row and there was this couple that was sitting in front of, me like a young couple that literally from the get go of this, show they were leaning over to talk to one. Another the girl is like canoodling with her. Boyfriend she's like scratching the back of his, head like caressing, him and they just keep.
Speaker 2: Leaning over to.
Speaker 3: Talk and then at one point she decides to take out her phone and take pictures at a live performance from the front row and the. People it's a small, theater so the people on stage can see, her everyone around her can see, her the people behind her can see her. Phone she's literally the front row taking. Photos and so you're not supposed.
Speaker 2: To you're not supposed. To they say, that.
Speaker 3: No, photos right, Exactly they say, that put.
Speaker 2: Your phones, away you. Idiot, essentially they'll say.
Speaker 3: That and so every time she took out her, Phone i'd start kicking her chair BECAUSE i was right behind her and she was not picking up on.
Speaker 2: It and so then.
Speaker 3: She'd start picking up her phone And i'd go stop, it put your phone, away and she couldn't hear me because it was a really like loud concerty kind of. Show and so at one POINT i was so sick of it because the people around her started side, eying side eyeing, her and they weren't going to do, anything and no one was doing, anything AND i wanted, Justice, david SO i put my hand on her. SHOULDER i leaned over to the side of her face AND i said stop.
Speaker 2: It and she put her phone, away and then she leans.
Speaker 3: OVER i could hear her saying something to her, boyfriend but again it's a loud.
Speaker 2: Show couldn't hear what she.
Speaker 3: Said care she put her phone. Away she never took it out, again And i'm just, like, girl you're not at.
Speaker 2: Home what are you?
Speaker 3: Doing you can't you can't just talk throughout the whole show and take pictures of the whole. Show if you want, pictures you go and look at their little media package that they've put. Together they already had professional photographs.
Speaker 2: Taken CAN i weigh in? First, oh my, gosh, sure BECAUSE.
Speaker 6: I was gonna wipe up on your. Story BUT i was Like i'm gonna save this the. Show so this woman was constantly on her. Phone not supposed to do, that, Right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Correct did you not then pull out your phone and take a picture of her on your? Story that was during? INTERMISSION i took her picture, that yeah your.
Speaker 3: Story, yeah the lights are on in the, audience so you can tell it's, intermission AND i have on my STORY i took a picture of the back of their heads BECAUSE i was so.
Speaker 2: Mad, oh you are a, bitter, petty petty.
Speaker 3: Person it was either LIKE i said something or like during INTERMISSION i should have gotten up and went to go tattle on them and been, like, hey someone's on their, Phone but, like you can't guarantee that someone's gonna come in and actually like fix the, situation which is.
Speaker 6: WHY i wouldn't. Know that's WHY i wouldn't have started kicking and said. Anything because if the people that are getting paid to do, this well don't really.
Speaker 3: Care those are probably they'rerobably, volunteers and they sit in the.
Speaker 2: Lobby they can't see what's happening in.
Speaker 6: The, AUDIENCE i, guess but you know What i'm, Saying like the people that actually work, there who are supposed to worry, about like the etiquette of the.
Speaker 2: Audience they're not going to do anything so except that's not really their.
Speaker 6: Chieu what would you have done if you told her stop it and she was like and punched.
Speaker 3: YOU i, mean that's WHY i didn't want to say, anything AND i HONESTLY i didn't say anything until there was maybe like a half an hour left of the show BECAUSE i didn't want her to turn around and be, like shut, it you old. Bag you, know but like, people she was really distracting a lot of, people like the people on.
Speaker 2: Stage and that's why you're not supposed to have your. Phone did you ask if you can see the? Manager? No BUT i should. HAVE i really should. Have but you thought about narking on her? THAT i MEAN i.
Speaker 3: DID i touched her AND i said stop, it and she did put it. Away she never brought it. Out maybe you.
Speaker 5: Taught her a lesson.
Speaker 4: THEN i HOPE i did put your phone. Away people are saying you did the right thing and you're not being A. Karen oh my, GOSH i was so. Mad oh, anyway theater. Justice, yeah that was a great.
Speaker 1: Show, though BEFORE i forget to give his shout, out this has my almost six year old grandson AND i listened and every morning on the way to, school can you Make CJ's day and wish him a good day at school and play that Song? GOLDEN i did play the Song, golden But i'd, forgotten SO, cj hope you have a good day and thanks for listening To katie WB. Cj do you think That bailey was A? Karen, yeah let me know or people saying she was not A karen THOUGH.
Speaker 2: I, yeah people are saying, yeah not being A. KAREN i was doing the right.
Speaker 3: THING i had a lot of people respond to My instagram story if you want to see.
Speaker 2: It it's At bailey on.
Speaker 1: Air you can't tell who they, are BUT i mean this couple will definitely recognize themselves from the.
Speaker 2: BACK i doubt they follow. Me they don't know WHO i. Am what if they're big fans and now you've lost?
Speaker 1: Them, well then finally yelled at as they show they should learn to put their phone away and quit chit chatting during a live performance when.
Speaker 2: You're in the. Front, wow, Okay I'm I'm i'm not, Good i'm. Better you ready for the? Dirt?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay daster sponsored by six one to two injured Timer lamber's injury law On kati W.
Speaker 1: B we're gonna make it quick Because bailey's going to get home and yell at people to get off her. Lawn so there's a sol memory athlete and this is a. Thing spent the summer memorizing the entire catalog Of Taylor swift all thirteen. Airs his name Is Nelson. Dallas he can now identify every Track taylor is recorded within the first two. Seconds he adopted the challenge even though he says he's never been as. Swifty he, SAID i thought it'd be funny to memorize something THAT i know nothing.
Speaker 2: About that's so opposite of What i'm.
Speaker 1: Into he became a memory athlete after his grandmother passed away or was diagnosed With. Alzheimer's the only THING i memorized is the The Canterbury tales From.
Speaker 2: Beowulf, YES i can do that.
Speaker 1: One if you ever want to have me over to a, PARTY i can do the the The.
Speaker 2: Canterbury. Tales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ALSO i know pie to probably the tenth or so digital nice, yeah three point one four six five.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 3: WOW i have a handful of monologues memorized THAT i have at any given point in CASE i need to audition for.
Speaker 2: Something you'lson know the alphabet. BACKGROUND i do.
Speaker 5: Know the alphabet, backwards AND i did have to memorize.
Speaker 3: That HERE i go z Y XWVUT srqpo and lkj ihg F e d CB a me with seeing you won't time next DBA'S.
Speaker 2: I know My? Now, wow you very? Nice, Okay, jenny what do you?
Speaker 4: Got Sam smith is revealing something he got done when he was only thirteen years old due to him being, bullied and it's kind of sad here he was talking about.
Speaker 8: IT i had surgery on my chest WHEN i was thirteen years. Old, wow and BECAUSE i had like a growing, chest and there was all sorts of reasons, why but MAINLY i was just getting so.
Speaker 2: TEASED i couldn't like go swimming in.
Speaker 4: School Sam smith said that they got lip was suction at thirteen years. Old Even, Ama, yeah that's so.
Speaker 1: Sad Sam smith came to the Sky room when he was really blowing, up and he's just so handsome and chic and dressed in a like a expensive suit FROM Jc tenny and he's, Like, WOW.
Speaker 3: I went to See Sam smith. CONCERT a couple of years, go one of the best Councers i've ever. Seen they put on a great, show really. Truly oh it was so long ago, though like literally a year and a.
Speaker 2: Half it was so like two. Years maybe it was so.
Speaker 3: Good journey just announced the dates for their Final frontier. Tour they're doing sixty, shows kicking off In february and wrapping it up In. July and they decided that this will be the, end so they're hanging it up after this Final frontier. Tour we'll see if they do that, though BECAUSE i feel like everyone who goes on a final tour they're just like just.
Speaker 2: Kidding for, Example, yeah, right.
Speaker 6: Exactly you guys want to play a. Game i'm gonna read you this. Story you're gonna tell me where you think it. Happened, okay sixty six year old man was spotted outside his home chain. Sawing, wow and this is the direct quote booty but, naked quinting to a police who say the suspect has frequently been spotted in the altogether been spotted by neighbors because he was doing it literally outside by a body of. Water, now, guys we're gonna go around the. Room what state do you think this happened In. Bailey, First, Florida Jenny chainsaw but naked And.
Speaker 1: Dave i'm gonna Say florida Bas second Guest, wisconsin.
Speaker 2: Wrong, wrong, Wrong it happened right here In.
Speaker 6: Minnesotah his name Is Paul severson was Charged tuesday with this orderly conduct in connection with alleged new displays outside his residence in the city Of Lake.
Speaker 2: Crystal Where's Lake crystal?
Speaker 3: Heard it's in the, boonie somewhere in the booties.
Speaker 1: Where friday the thirteenth took. Place is, It, no that's camp That's Camp. Crystal, Yeah, Okay Camp Crystal. Lake that's what it, Is Camp Crystal. Lake never, mind all, right we got some audio here. Too the trailer is out for the New Michael jackson, movie which is the approved one by The jackson, family so you know they're gonna polish it up a little bit and take out some of the darker.
Speaker 2: Stuff tracks are, made the songs are. Ready this is your story on your. Past you can embrace the.
Speaker 1: Future can you grab a clip Of september By Earth wind And. FIRE i found something last night On it was so fascinating how deeply layered this song is and there's a lyric in there that might make you. Go So i'm gonna play a little bit Of september By Earth wind And.
Speaker 2: Fire so when he.
Speaker 1: Goes dance in In September, body the woman who co wrote that song looked at the other guy and he was this guy who sang, It, MAURICE i Think i'm not sure From Earth wind And.
Speaker 2: Fire she, says what's a? Body?
Speaker 1: Yeah he said blank IF i, know he, said never let a lyric get in the way of a good.
Speaker 2: Song.
Speaker 1: Yeah AND i thought that was really interesting because it means absolutely. Nothing you ever listened to that, Song listen to it again next time it comes on the. Radio it's just the layers of music and bass and guitars and and. Strings one it really. Is it really is, impressive and it's, like you know WHAT a write them like that. Anymore that is the dirt brought to you by six one, Two Injured himer And Lammer's Injury. Law by the, Way Lake crystal is southwest of Man, cato about ten minutes Justin morneau still lives. There that is from Phil in andover and by the, Way Krispy kreme opens On. Wednesday we, Go who's we you and.
Speaker 2: ME i got plans that. Day, OKAY i don't eat carbs.
Speaker 1: Anymore i'm protein and and mostly just.
Speaker 2: Protein you know, What i'll go. Alone screw you. Guys, wednesday.
Speaker 1: We got to Reschedule Bennie. Hannah you, Guys, yeah totally Rescheduled Benni HANNAH a nice like end of.
Speaker 2: Year i'm totally happy to do.
Speaker 1: It i'm happy THAT i just couldn't go this week because they that was the only day the doctor could get me. In by the, way it Is National Cancer Awareness. Day remember to do your breast self exam and don't ignore symptoms because you know, what if they catch it, early you could be in good. Shape and if they don't catch it, EARLY i would like your car if you are not gonna. SURVIVE i mean it wouldn't hurt. You who else wants your?
Speaker 2: Car? Right and what else is gonna happen to? It it's just gonna sit. There you got a fish.
Speaker 1: Tank if you're gonna die and you got a fish, TANK i would like your fish, tank like a regular one for the, dresser a night. Stand like an. Aquarium, yeah like a forty gallon. Aquarium so if you're gonna, die because you didn't do your cancer. Screening keep me in mind with your fish.
Speaker 3: Tank CAN i give a shout out To maddie from Me. Dinah she now hurries to get ready for school in the morning so we can have more time to listen to us in the.
Speaker 2: CAR i, love that's.
Speaker 1: Love