Speaker 1: Hung out at their house.
Speaker 2: Noticed when they went into their bedroom at one point to go use the bathroom that they have a cup chair that is there.
Speaker 1: So you got their own backstage past. They got their.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why are also why are they going into those persons.
Speaker 1: Bath room? That's weird. Have you ever had I've been in your bedroom? Yeah, but that's because you guys were being weird our show. Our show took a picture like.
Speaker 3: That wasn't because he actually had to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You just wanted to make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I did notice underneath there was do you not have a chair in our room?
Speaker 2: But so this rumor has been going around so much that last night we were laying in bed. Chelsea and I are laying in bed and Chelsea goes, why does John Tallenger keep sending me?
Speaker 4: My god that him I keep getting chair memes with the the friends faces on them and I and I said to her, I go, well, John Tallenger sends a lot of goofy stuff from times.
Speaker 2: It's every now and again, there you'll get something that's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: This is a big thing on TikTok I.
Speaker 5: Actually people are finding random rooms, hotels or something that just have a weird seat placement, and they're just like craziest their place.
Speaker 1: I just look it up.
Speaker 5: It's a derogatory tory slang term, which is a shortened version version of cuckold, which is a man whose wife is unfaithful.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so it's a thank you. Is it derogatory to the point that we'll get canceled?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'll get canceled Urban Dictionary. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think people who sit in those chairs enjoy being recognized for their efforts.
Speaker 2: Do you guys think that Gardner white cells.
Speaker 1: It's Memorial Day weekend chairs?
Speaker 2: But him, you know.
Speaker 3: Person in your group you think does this know that y'all think he or she does this?
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe that they do. But everybody, but everybody, like, literally, this is no joke. There have been times where we'll be randomly talking about something else and it will be like, yes, yeah, oh yeah, and so and So's were there?
Speaker 1: Oh they got to like everybody like, everybody knows. Can we call Gardener White right?
Speaker 4: Na?
Speaker 1: I can we please do that? Yes, we sell chairs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call Big Bob specific it's Big Bob or whatever the thing is called. I want to know, And this is where the topic's going to go.
Speaker 1: Mago.
Speaker 2: Also, are there any people that have one of these chairs or do this you can call up? Because that would be kind of fun, And I think these guys in the studio would probably blush if they heard some people that do it. But what is the craziest rumor that you've heard about somebody that's in your either friendship, group, neighborhood, whatever. Like there's always those rumors that go around.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like I heard that he murdered his first wife, and you're like, yeah, let's invite him over for a barbecue and see if it comes up. You know what I mean, Like you hear the there are these rumors that happen from time to time, and when the rumors happen, you want to know for sure that that's the case. But then you also don't want to know that it's not the case, because if it's not the case, then you can't have John Tallenger sends you the cup chair.
Speaker 1: You know, memes all the time. I laugh.
Speaker 2: Let me look hold on, I'm gonna go look at his Instagram messages that its work.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I actually just texted with Heather, because he's just sending you memes all day long.
Speaker 2: It seems like, well, I know he's working now because he had to miss a golf tournament for one of his work events.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he sends me zen and chair. Here, here's one. There's one right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like Anna said, I'm telling yeah, there it is right there with the music crazy placements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is weird to see. It is weird to.
Speaker 2: Think that there are some rooms sometimes where you see a chair, Like I wanted a chair in our room.
Speaker 1: I used to have a chair in our room, have a chair room.
Speaker 2: I wanted a lazy boy in the corner, because there's not I don't necessarily want to go and lay in my bed sometimes to watch TV, but I want to like just sit back and relax, and I don't want the kids or I don't want anybody like bothering me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I finally got rid of it because it just became like a place for me to throw all my clothes and it became the clothes pile, and I hated that, so I got rid of it.
Speaker 2: But now I feel like so weird about the idea of doing it, and I've often wondered like when I've gone into hotels before, Like you go into hotels and sometimes they'll have like little like it'll be like the bed right here, and then they'll have like the desk in the chair. But then randomly they'll have like one chair sitting there and you're like, is that just to put my suitcase?
Speaker 1: Or maybe they always knew yeah, ahead of its time? Could you guys ever? Could you ever? No, I'm never living that type of life. Bro.
Speaker 6: Now if it was a woman, maybe I think I could see myself once or twice. Would you if it was a friend to hers or something like that? Would you mean in the chair or in the bad No, I'm in the action. Yeah, maybe her female friend is watching, but go ahead ahead, No you got a good story.
Speaker 1: No, No, not really.
Speaker 5: One of my best friends, her man likes to watch, so she does this frequently. But she's like, she's never the watcher.
Speaker 1: But so who's the other person? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who's the people.
Speaker 3: She knows are just like they go out and pick somebody.
Speaker 6: That's, oh that's gay, you think, absolutely, well, I don't necessarily say the gay watch her. No, he's he's secretly one of No, bro, there is no okay there is no man. Well, he might be actually who wants to pick his friends that he knows, but honestly come have sex with his wife and he's not interested in them sexually.
Speaker 2: He may just like to look at her, he like in the moment of passion.
Speaker 3: But couldn't I couldn't I say the same thing about any guy who watches porn. Then you're still watching a guy with a penis.
Speaker 1: It's not the same. It's not the same. It's not the same.
Speaker 6: If you think it's the same, you reach it too far. What's not the same. What's going on, Aaron? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 8: I'm doing great? How about yourself? Good?
Speaker 1: Guess what? Guys? You guys can't hear this? Can you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I'll turn them, No, No, we gotta we got a guy that does this. What's up, Aaron?
Speaker 1: Are you there?
Speaker 5: We got one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're in.
Speaker 1: This kind of lifestyle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm in the lifestyle you could call it. And you know it's not I'm not necessarily in the chair, but more the A lot of guys like the bad the stag vixen role.
Speaker 1: Where I don't understand the lingo.
Speaker 8: It would be like a stag vixen like the stag would be the male, vixen would be the female, and you know, yeah, it's like a hot wife type of thing where you enjoy watching your your significant other with another man and vice versa. You know, sometimes there's a cuckshare where yeah, you do watch, but it depends on the dynamic. I mean some men do like to be kind of like humiliated, and that's kind of the dynamic.
Speaker 1: Is humiliating partner?
Speaker 2: So is it humiliating or is it watching your your spouse enjoy themselves like it's is it like is it like you know, uh, I don't know, watching your you know, I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Say, I'm really this analogy. Is it like going to your kids event?
Speaker 2: You know, watching your kids have fun at their sporting event or watching them on the on the playground, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But you said you're in on the action, right, You're not.
Speaker 1: You're not the one watching, right.
Speaker 8: I mean sometimes sometimes you watch, you watch them enjoy, but then sometimes you you part getipate as well.
Speaker 1: What do you what do you get out of you that's fun?
Speaker 5: What do you what do you get out It's called.
Speaker 8: You know, the term called compersion, and so you get joy out of them enjoying themselves. So it's something I can't give to my partner, say someone who's you know more well in doubt that they enjoy then hey, then that's great. You know, I'm happy for them.
Speaker 6: How did how did this in your particular relationship? How is this introduced?
Speaker 8: It's a long story. You know, you just kind of you kind of find your people. There's a lot of different communities around where you just kind of get into the Swinger community of the Holy community, and you know, it's just you know, it is a lifestyle, and you know, it's not all about just you know, having relations, but it's well connecting with people and you know, and doing doing things together and the lifestyle. Friends.
Speaker 1: All fascinating, all fascinating.
Speaker 2: But I have to be honest with you, the only thing I've been thinking of the entire time is where did you buy your chair? Can you where do you? Where did you get it at? And and what does it look like?
Speaker 10: You want to well, you know, you wanted something nice and comfy, you know, leather that way, you know, yeah, in the chair.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you, Erin. I appreciate it, thank you, appreciate your call.
Speaker 3: All chairs at garage sales today are just being left.
Speaker 1: No, you know what, he's buying a chair today? Can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Chelsea and I were going to change out one of our room and I said to her, I go, what are we gonna do with the chair? And she goes, just put it at the curb and see if the guy will take it. I will not put it at the curb, because.
Speaker 1: You know I'll have it.
Speaker 2: I think every neighbor is going to drive down the street and on Facebook market it's going to be a John Talinger.
Speaker 6: They're going to say Tom and Chelsea are kind of weird. No, what you do is you write a sign and put it on the chair.
Speaker 2: You Ashley, what did you want to say to Kevin?
Speaker 7: I wanted to tell keV that he needs to open his horizons and thought you were so much more open. That's called a stag. He's not gig.
Speaker 1: I didn't maybe that was what that mean. I had no idea what is a stag? And can you say that?
Speaker 7: Stag is a man typically married or who's in a part as a partner and they like to sit and watch their women be with other men.
Speaker 6: Are you are you a part of his lifestyle? Are you in the community.
Speaker 7: I mean I don't necessarily do that, but I am part of the King community.
Speaker 1: And what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Well, part of the Key community is just I don't know.
Speaker 11: You're more open sexually, I guess than there's what's your King strange and taboo thing. Well, I mean I have quite a few different keys sign pan sexual, so I like people for them, not you know what's in the pants, So I'll have fun with everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you own a chair? I want to just but no, I.
Speaker 7: Don't own a chair, but I have a big bed.
Speaker 1: Who needs a chair?
Speaker 7: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Well, Ashley, I appreciate you calling us up and being open minded and not not you know, yelling, screaming or writing nasty stuff on our d ms or social media posts.
Speaker 7: Okay, tell Kevin to check out setlife dot com.
Speaker 1: Are you are you on there?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 7: Your mind? I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll search you up. Tell Kevin to DM me. I want to know. I want to learn more.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second, Taylor is a uber driver and somebody invited you guy, you to come into their home to do just what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: H Well, I wish they were honest about it up front, But yes. They invited me into their home. It was the end of the night, and I told them I don't drink, but I smoke. I'll end my night with a smoke. And I came in and he went inside. We were in like the sun room, and he went inside to grab drinks for him and his wife. He comes out and I just feel his presence over my shoulders, standing there with a tray, completely butt naked, and I jumped up, and I mean he he was like, no, no, no, I promise I'm not gay. I said, it's not about dude, you're naked. And I came into smoke. He had some drinks in the trade. But the whole time he was inside, his wife was exposing herself and I thought she was just drunk, and I'm trying to save her. I'm like, lady, chill out right there, you know. And then come to find out they were just trying to sneak me.
Speaker 1: How fast did you want there?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, he stood in front of the door and I told him, I said, sir, I don't want to touch you, but I will.
Speaker 11: Move you all the way.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm a big guy. I'm three hundred pounds and also well what's wild is two to three weeks later, I picked them up from a bar again, as if nothing happened. That's what blew my mind because that affected me. This is five six years ago.
Speaker 1: That is unreal.
Speaker 2: Man, hold on last, real quick, Janelle, Janelle, wait until you hear this one. We're talking about, you know, swingers and things like that and people that have these uh fun relationships.
Speaker 1: Who did you see at a swingers club party?
Speaker 12: So we were at a just a regular nightclub and part of it was roped off and we asked security, me and my sister. We had security, is it roped off? And he said, well, those the people over there, they're here for a swingers club. You can't go over there. And we said, we don't want to go over there. So as we're dancing the night away, we saw one of my kids's teachers and her husband walk out from behind the curtain and I was like hey, and I said hey to the teacher and she totally looked the other way and hurried out with her husband. She wouldn't look at us. She want to talk to us. But this same teacher, though, she says that she's allergic to everything. They're scared doing the odorant to class because she says the small brothers or I said, well having fun at the club.
Speaker 1: With isn't that ironic?
Speaker 9: Number one in Detroit, number one in Toledo, number one on the number two in Grand Rapids.
Speaker 1: Come on, gr Mojo is not above paying you. Listen. Help them get to the number one so you can feed a family. This is Mojo in the morning, all.
Speaker 2: Right, last giveaway of the week. This is it Chris Brown usher to get. If you want to win them, text Chris C h r I S to nine five five zero zero for a par take.