Speaker 1: It's Friday. I'm very excited about the weekend football playoffs and whether that's cold enough that you have an excuse to stay indoors rather than go outdoors. So I'm pretty excited about that. I think Jenny found this. It's a little piece of audio about relationships.
Speaker 2: And when we get into that, we do have to play the new Bruno.
Speaker 1: Mars, right, how could I forget? Okay, brand new Bruno Mars. And then there's some very important relationship advice. It's called I Just Might Bruno on KDWB. I want to make sure you hear the entire thing. It is Bruno Mars, I just might on Katie. Do you like the song? Vaughan?
Speaker 3: I love the song? David, do you like the song?
Speaker 1: I do like that song?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: You know what I like about it is he sounds like a band. Yeah, he sounds like like a ten piece twelve piece band.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people that are saying it sounds too much like they don't know what they said. It sounds like something that already exists. And then a few people are like Harry Styles, maybe.
Speaker 4: No, it sounds like something that already exist because it sounds like Bruno Mars exactly.
Speaker 5: I think somebody posted it was like Bruno Mars continues to make the same music, and he fired back and was like, you ain't been ish your whole life every single bangor he makes.
Speaker 2: I want to kiss Bruno Mars. Do you think I could?
Speaker 1: If he was dead and you were at his funeral, you could probably lean into the coffin and kiss him. Probably would probably get tackled. Though. I'm gonna play this little piece of a relationship advice. I think there's a big truth in it. But what's your take?
Speaker 5: Before you decide to spend the rest of your life with someone, make sure you've broken up at least one time.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good lesson. Yes, a breakup reveals true character, right, Like when you're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: You're not showing who you really are, You're being your best version of you.
Speaker 4: Yes, with the.
Speaker 2: Quote like if you don't like me and my worst, you know deserve me at my best.
Speaker 5: Well, you don't know what the worst is, so you gotta kind of know what the worst.
Speaker 1: Is, Okay, I really think that you I think if you break up that and you don't have to sometimes you just know they're the one and you go get married and you're happy. But I think sometimes you break up and you realize how much you love and miss and treasure this person, and how you don't care where you go when you're with them, everything reminds you of them. If you break up and you're like, man, it's been three years whatever time, and you're still like you think about them before you go to sleep and wake up, then you appreciate them. The problem is do they want to get back together. Yeah, that's the big question.
Speaker 6: I would lean into though, what he said about seeing them at their worst, because I think a lot of people show their true colors and breakups, and like if someone becomes really evil during a breakup, then like you didn't see that in the relationship right now, Like a lot of times people become like that, And so I think, I don't know, Like Dave said, yes, if you know they're the one, maybe don't risk breaking up just to test them. But I do think like breaking up with someone sometimes just really reveals like, wow, that really was my person. The grasses and green are on the other side, Like whatever, don't go out and do it just to like see what's out there, I think, But I wonder.
Speaker 4: Too though, like is it because would you need necessarily need to break up or would you just need to have like a big argument, and or like are you just kind of waiting for them to see you at your worst? Because like I think you should at least like cry in front of your partner before you get married, like so they can know how to deal with like you having some kind of meltdown.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 5: I disagree only because why would you risk losing that person by breaking up with them? And I think there's so many different ways to see somebody at their worst, Like we could break up, get back together, break up again, but I could be my worst when God forbid somebody passes away or if I go through let's just say an illness or something. So there's so many different ways to see somebody at their worst. What I do think before you find your forever is that you should live with them before you get married.
Speaker 1: And there's so many people.
Speaker 5: That are like, no, I don't want to get I don't want to live with them until after I get married. You need to see what that person looks like in the first thing in the morning, with their breath smells like the little ism that somebody does in the comfort of their own home. Before you decide yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with this person.
Speaker 4: Not breath to smell like poop. I can guarantee everyone's breast smells like poop in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say. One little addendum is, like, you know, Susan and I, even at our worst, we're not that bad. We don't throw things, we don't storm out of the house, we don't disappear for four days. We don't like go take a bunch of drugs or whatever. So whatever our worst is, it's very close to what our normal day is, you know what I mean. So when we have a worst, Susan has seen me at my worst, but it's not a whole lot different, and it's temporary. Like you know, if you go through some sort of a problem or there's something that's really just awful in your life, you know you might be at your worst and you know not want to like do anything. But it's not like a drastic change where you like, I gotta ran out run off with somebody that I just met.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, then that's good.
Speaker 6: That means that you guys have seen each other at your worst and it's not that bad. But I think that some people truly only show their true colors when they are in a breakup.
Speaker 2: Like going through a breakup, I.
Speaker 1: Could be another one. Find out how they fight, because some people they fight and they throw things and they get violent, and they like, you know, pour motor oil over all over your clothes. I had a friend that.
Speaker 2: Had that happen to him.
Speaker 1: She poured motor oil all over his clothes. And find out how they fight. And if they fight by pouting or they fight by giving you the silent treatment, then you maybe that's tolerable.
Speaker 5: But why did you want to risk breaking up just to say? I don't think anybody's going to say, let's break up. Yeah, well that's what I'm saying. I don't think anybody does that. I never, like, you know, look at somebody that I love and go, you know, well, let's break up to see whether we miss each other. You know, it's like giving up something that you know that you love, or like a great opportunity just to see like, well, is it meant to be?
Speaker 1: Is it worth? Is it going to come back?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I think if you're at that point where it's breakup to see if you miss each other, you're not that serious.
Speaker 4: In the first place, right though, Also, I wouldn't want to force like a big argument like what you were saying, Jenny, like you have to know like how what there show their true colors and a big argument.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to force a big argument.
Speaker 5: But I'm going to spend forever with someone, I'm sure another big argument will come. Right, there's always something to argue about, not a good thing, but it's a three out.
Speaker 1: Well then, I think as you get older and more mature, you learn pick your battles. I mean, Susan and I will bick her about okay, Like in the new house, she put a plastic potted plant on a beautiful wood shelf and I said, no, if you pour water into that, it's going to leak through the bottom. There's going to be a ring on our beautiful, freshly painted wood shelf. There's a built in And she's like, fine, I'll just throw it away. Then, so I let her throw it away, and I said, no, don't throw it away. But she's like, now if you don't want it there, and then I'm going to throw it away. And I'm like, okay, Sometimes you don't have to sit there and say what was stupid to put that there? You just kind of let it go.
Speaker 4: Except you're picking your battle because you want it.
Speaker 1: No. No, if she would have you know, if she would, I would not I would have won the battle. You're not going to put a plastic potted plant on a wooden shelf. And I didn't look at it as a win. I would have looked at his like, oh well, let me find somewhere else to put it, or put a plate under kneath. I don't have to win. Sometimes you don't win. You just walk away. It's like move cruse.
Speaker 4: I had an old boyfriend and every time we got into an argument, I would need time to like think about it, and he would always wanted to get an argument, like right at the end of the day, like right before bed, and I'd be like, can we not argue right now? And I'm I'm going to go to bed, and he's like, you would go to bed, like you don't want to face our problem, blah blah blah, And I was just like, I no, it's not that. I'm just like, why are we having this conversation at.
Speaker 1: Nine thirty and laying in bed? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, like, I don't want to do this.
Speaker 1: I had the same problem in a relationship and I was like, I gotta get up early. I don't want to talk about that. Well, if you don't care enough to solve this problem.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, did I work out with you?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 3: No, No, it didn't work out.
Speaker 6: With Everybody has different fighting styles, so usually like it sounds like you are more of a flight because there's fight flight in Freeze. He clearly is a fight he wants to get it, like halsh out no matter at the time, I'm a flight. I need to calm down and react out of emotion. And then Freeze is usually just to you pretty much freeze and ignore the situation.
Speaker 3: Dave.
Speaker 2: That's my dad, Dave, what you're a Freeze?
Speaker 6: You and Susan always just like brush everything under the rug with your fighting.
Speaker 5: You totally do, and then later on it's like give me the remote.
Speaker 1: You start to start back slowly with minimal less conversations, so you're not speaking to each other for the entire afternoon. But that night you go, what do you want me to make for dinner? Spaghetti and meat bull sounds good, and then you then everything is kind of back to normal soden.
Speaker 3: I do that too. It's you're gonna walk, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because now you're speaking. Now you're speaking again.
Speaker 2: Gets built because nothing was resolved.
Speaker 1: No, that's your resolution. That is your resolution.
Speaker 4: I'll always end up apologizing because I think people need to apologize more.
Speaker 5: Oh, I will let me not say never end up apologizing. But I'm definitely toxic.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are on we know every other day. It's like me and alyss r beefin.
Speaker 1: All right, that is a little something to think about. All right, it's time for the dance party, the Friday morning dance party on kad WB. Dance Party on one to one point three, Katie, Will you be on the iHeartRadio app wherever you're listening, Thank you, whether you got us on your car radio or your whatever radio, or whether you got us on the iHeart Radio. I have to read this emails really interesting from Patty, who is a big supporter, big listener of the show. We appreciate you, Patty, and it's something it's a really interesting, little free hobby that I wanted to relate to you because this really appealed to me. Let's see what you think I heard Jenny talking about how she wants to spend more time in nature. So I want to suggest a way that she or any of you could start a nature journal. I took a class on nature journaling, and the idea is to not walk through nature like you do when you're strolled around a lake or take a hike, but to sit and just be present in nature and really pay attention to what is happening around you. Stop and sit on a bench during a walk, or even just sit in your backyard for like at least fifteen minutes and really listen, observe, and even smell what's happening around you. Are there birds chirping? Is the wind rustling the leaves in the trees? Do you smell flowers? Do you hear frogs in a nearby pond? Get a small notebook or a blank journal, and just start writing. Where are you, what's the weather like today? What do you see that brings you joy? Do you see any patterns like tree bark or the ripples on a lake. Pick up a leaf and put it under the page and do a little leaf rubbing in your journal. Add simple sketches if you want, of animal prints or what you see on the ground. A pine cone, a fallen tree, flowers. There is so much to see and hear. You can search online for nature journaling prompts and you'll find great ideas for how to get started. Being outdoors is so good for you, and this is a way to make your connection to the nature feel even deeper and help further reduce stress while you're out there. Give it a try. Happy New Year from Patty And I really like that because she's got an excellent point. You go outside for a walk. I take Bernie for a walk, and it's like I'm just on a mission. I'm walking around. I'm not really looking at anything, certainly not observing birds or winds or the smells or anything like that. And I'm granted it is harder to do this time of the year, to sit and do nothing.
Speaker 2: Right without freezing your tukis.
Speaker 1: And right there's no flowers to smell or necessarily, you know, ripples on a lake. But I really like that. I thought that sounds really cool and very peaceful.
Speaker 4: Same and honestly, I've heard from a friend who does like bird tours that the wintertime actually, if like you wanted to go on a bird tour, do birding like the wintertime is the best time because there aren't leaves to obstruct your view, so you can see birds better. Yeah, and you can like, you know, be out there peeping, bird peeping. Yeah, there's wind and it's cold, but.
Speaker 1: The birds are very active this time of the year. They are, and they're they're feeding because there's not a lot of like, you know, fruits and berries and seeds for them naturally. Your journal, Yeah, you get a bird feeder and you can watch the birds from the comfort of your home.
Speaker 5: That sounds so nice, and I feel like we all know I'm the least like natury person of the show, but I can't even admit. When I went to we went hiking on Internstate earlier this summer or last summer, and it was so peaceful, just listening to the crinkle of the leaves whenever somebody walks on them, hearing just birds and just.
Speaker 3: Nature just exists. Oh, it was so peaceful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when the weather warms up, or maybe when it doesn't warm up, maybe something to try, you know, get a little journal. I think we all have. I found one around the house. I bought one as a souvenir from We went went to Harvard when we went out to see cars, and we went to the Harvard gift shop, Like what was Harvard? Oh? What is there to buy?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 1: How about a journal? So I bought one and never touched it.
Speaker 2: So that by a sweatshirt, so you could wear it and say, oh, I went to Horror.
Speaker 1: Or no, you could look at me and tell I didn't go to Harvard.
Speaker 2: Can pretty much tell.
Speaker 1: You can tell just by look. I appreciate it. All right, we'll be back in a second. On Katie. Would be Bailey Daily Daily, Bailey, What do you got?
Speaker 2: It's would you rather? Friday? So I've got a bunch of would you rather? Questions? It's would you rather? Friday? So I have some would you rather? Questions? And I'm gonna go around the horn here and ask all.
Speaker 4: Of you, all right, would you rather have a picnic with your partner or go to a fancy dinner picnic or a fancy dancy dinner.
Speaker 2: Fancy dinner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, picnic, there's answer, and you get to sit down on the grass. That's true.
Speaker 4: Those are fire ants, ye, fire ants, Nancy, Jenny, picnic picnic. I love that that checks out for you. But picnic really yeah for you? Because I'm not a fancy food person. Oh, so I don't want the pressure of having to order like the filet mignon.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not a bar person. I've never known what to order at a bar, at a picnic. I can just have a lice a little stand with your onion rings at a bar. Weirdo.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll say fancy dinner. I agree, Dave.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Would you rather be dumped or do the dumping?
Speaker 1: Do the dumping? Of course. You'd rather do the dumping, yeah, because then you're in control. Yeah, Can I choose neither. I don't want the pressure of having to break up with somebody. I Yeah, I just don't want the.
Speaker 3: Pressure of it. But at the same time, I don't want to be heartbroken.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jenny, if I have to choose, definitely do the dumping.
Speaker 4: Of Really, I'd rather be dumped because when I when I had to break up with my last boyfriend, I stressed about it so much and I was like googling like best way to break up with a long term partner, okay, And it was so hard for me because then they were like, oh, you have to tell them, like before they leave for work like we have to talk later so that they can stew about it all day and know that it's coming.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh.
Speaker 2: It was awful. I needed it, So I'd rather be dumped, Okay.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have a house cleaner every week or a massuse once a month?
Speaker 1: House cleaner once a week?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Jenny, a massuse I'm very good at cleaning and gives me like calm, So I'm okay with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so massus Okay, same with Jenny, exact same with Jenny.
Speaker 2: Oh Man, I would want a cleaner. I never want to clean my house ever.
Speaker 1: Again, that's a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: I don't need a massage.
Speaker 1: I've never got disgusting.
Speaker 2: Hey, I cleaned it yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you think that.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have a dozen kids or no kids?
Speaker 1: A dozen? Same? Yeah? I love kids. You already have a dozen?
Speaker 4: Jenny, God, no no kids?
Speaker 2: Twelve kids? Well right, you would never be able to sleep. Yeah, well that's true.
Speaker 6: My anxiety would be so like off the roof. I would never be able to function.
Speaker 4: See, I would have I would want a dozen just so that they can be adult kids, and then I would have a giant family.
Speaker 2: And then they me when I die?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Last one, would you rather your best friend fall in love with you or your boss fall in love with you?
Speaker 1: Best friend best friend? Yeah, because they're already like we're we're already close.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's true, Jenny. No, I wouldn't want to lose my best friend. I would say, boss, Well, they could be your best friend and your lover, but not if you're not interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you know I didn't know there was a caveat.
Speaker 2: It's a caveat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, Vin, Why would I want not want my boss because.
Speaker 2: That would make work awkward.
Speaker 3: Give me a raise. I don't have to beg for it.
Speaker 4: Use be like, hey, remember you sent me this text saying you were in love with me?
Speaker 3: Give me money, right, stops going to be flowers and put a little extra suit of my paycheck?
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 4: I could never blackmail, so I would rather say my best friend and then it would just be awkward forever.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. That is would you rather Friday? Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Bailey Daily, We'll do Dave's dirt. Wrap things up. The latest on the Athlete Tisdale drama. Jenny's Got that for you on the dirt coming up in a minute. Before we get to Dave's dirt, let's talk about the soup brackets and the final results of the KDWB Dave Ryan Show Super Brackets. Fin Du du du du du du dun d by the fan fair. Maybe just a bump it up, I gotcha, you.
Speaker 3: Give me your heads up.
Speaker 5: We started the week with sixteen soups and we are down to the best soup of all time has voted on by you, and it is chicken wild rice. But Minnesota Classic never had it though you said it's the most difficult one to make.
Speaker 2: Jenny, Well, it's just tedious.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of chopping of different veggies and wild rice is kind.
Speaker 2: Of tricky sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's wild. But yeah, thanks for having on the super brackets. We're gonna do more brackets soon. So okay, you have suggestions.
Speaker 6: Made an Italian sausage in cream potato a creamy soup last night.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 6: If you want the recipe, No, I'm sorry, I didn't have that much left over. Well I did, but we're saving it for the weekend. But if you want the recipe, it's on my Instagram. Story at Jenny katiewb if you want to check that out. Can I give a birthday shout out?
Speaker 4: Quick quarter of a century year old old today, Delilah, Happy birth Hey.
Speaker 1: Birthday Delila that twenty five share birthday with aj from Backstreet Boys, who is take guess anybody three three forty eight Yeah, Ice Fream Boys are well past middle age now. Thanks. Going on this weekend, here's a rundown to a couple of things. First of all, there's more, you know, off the beaten path, things that Stephanie told us about an hour or so ago, and you can find her on Stephanie dot Rosner on Instagram Stephanie dot ro s E n E R. She's always got some fun stuff. Here's some of the more mainstream things. Twin Cities Auto Show is at the Convention Center through Sunday. The US Air Force snow Cross National It's basically snowmobile racing and Jim Big Jumps and we went a few years ago and it's a lot of fun. Minneapolis Institute of Ice is this weekend and like ice carving, it looks like at the art of Minneapolis Institute of Arts and the Villain Arts seventeenth annual Minneapolis Tattoo Festival is at the Hyatt Regency this weekend through Sunday. Urban Class the music of Earth, Wind and Fire at the Dakota tonight. Minnesota Wild host the Islanders tomorrow night, and the Frost host Seattle at the Grand Casino Areno On Sunday, Wolves host the Spurs Sunday. Gopher men's basketball host Southern California. That's tonight at the Barn Go for women's basketball SoCal also Sunday at the Barn Go for women's hockey versus Minnesota State in man Cato that is tonight at six. And the Time Travel Half Marathon is going on this weekend as well, So if you want to run a chilly half marathon, it's actually see it's yeah. I'm sure they'll have some salt down on the path, But running a half marathon in weather like this seems miserable. But after about a quarter mile you warm right up and you don't even think about it. So do not overdress. Because I've run the frozen five k be four or in Saint Paul it's nine degrees below zero and people started out with like big down coats on and maybe a quarter mile into it, they're taking them off because what you do warm up pretty quickly and it's more fun than you think it is. So there's some things going on this weekend.
Speaker 2: So Ashy tizzil.
Speaker 6: The drama continues with her in the toxic mom group that she called out in an article. So now a lot of members of the toxic mom group are chiming in online. Ashley's husband posted to his Instagram story and then deleted the message that it's your choice, you know what. I'm so sorry. This is yesterday's article. So now I'm not up to be a us I'm looking okay, okay, here is the correct article. So what happened was a gossip. Greer said that the feud between Hillary and Ashley has gotten worse, and a sour says that Ashley apparently thrives on chaos. She'll start a fight over who brought the wrong snack to a launch, who responded too slowly in the group chat, And then megan trainering and even hopped on TikTok Yet TikTok yesterday and took a video of her just like ferociously typing on a keyboard and it said me finding.
Speaker 2: Out about the apparent mom group drama. She's been named as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then Mandy Moore subtly joined the click shading Ashy Tisdale because she complimented Hillary Duff's husband, who was mocking the headline with when you're the most self obsessed tone deff person on Earth. Other moms tend to shift focus to their actual toddlers. So it's a bunch of like PG drama. In terms of Hollywood drama, I would say, but I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm eating it up.
Speaker 2: I'm Michael Japson, Jacksonial the popcorn.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: That's a great meal. Yes.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty six Puppy Bowl lineup is here with players from Team Fluff and Team Rough. There are one hundred and twenty three adorable doggy players for the Puppy Bowl, and they're all available for adoption. This year's event will also spot like fifteen special needs dogs and showcase senior dogs in a special halftime exhibition. Huote I can't wait. It takes place on Super Bowl Sunday, February eighth. I obviously, like, we know that I'm not the sportsiest person here, so I always love watching the Puppy Bowl and I'm pretty sure it happens like during the super Bowl, or at least like right Beffore.
Speaker 1: It does, I think, so, Yeah, I love it. This isn't dirt, but I really like this story.
Speaker 5: These are top ten analog trends that we're embracing this year, because you know, everything's so technological these days. Number ten actual cameras. Phone cameras are cool, but real will still have the repeal true. I love a Polaroid camera. Analog music like records, CDs or the radio. Wearing a watch and not a smart watch, wearing like a typical watch with two hands on it. Nice, using an old school planner. Shout out Bailey. Heyo still does that to this day. Writing letters. It's so crazy how many people my age still don't know how to address a letter. These are analog trends that we're still that we're embracing in twenty twenty six. Number five using an alarm clock and not just one on your phone.
Speaker 1: Dave does that. I have a regular alarm clock on my nightstand.
Speaker 3: They still sell them at like Walmart, Target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh everywhere. Yeah, you can also get one of them like Goodwill.
Speaker 5: Playing physical games like board games always fun using a paper calendar and not just Google calendar reading book, although I will say an ebook or an audiobook is very convenient for when you go on a run or something. And the number one trend that's analog that we're embracing using an actual notebook for notes instead of just your app on your phone.
Speaker 2: I love that. I hate looking at my phone more than I need to look at my phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I rather write it down.
Speaker 5: There's science behind you remember things more when you write them down, as opposed I like typing it somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very cool. Think about the NFL playoff games. It's Wildcard weekend. This is a big weekend if you're a big football fan. Tomorrow there are two games Rams at Panthers that's at three thirty, and then tomorrow night it'll be a perfect night to watch the Packers lose to the Bears and get door dash.
Speaker 2: Why are you hating so much on the Packers, Yeah, because I want I like.
Speaker 1: The Bears better. That is tomorrow night at seven o'clock. I think it's on Prime it is. Then we have Sunday's games. We got three games on Sunday, Bills at Jaguars, and then forty nine Ers at Eagles, go forty nine Ers, and then Chargers at Patriots. Don't care about that one. And then there's a Monday night playoff wildcard game Texans at Steelers on Monday nights.
Speaker 6: If you're looking for a fresh start in twenty twenty five, well you need to move at least apparently. These top ten cities are where you get a fresh start, and that's based off of like the quality of life economics, economic stability, ease of relocating, affordability, and safety. So the top ten are Columbus, Ohio, Portland, Oregon, Miami, Florida, Pittsburgh, Portland, Maine, Des Moines, Iowa, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, shout out, Cleveland, Ohio, Boise, Idaho. And number one is Wilmington, North Carolina. Now Minneapolis did rank at number seventeen, so that's not too bad. Yeah, it's pretty good out of all the cities.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I have to live in Florida at least once in my life, especially now that I've lived here, so like the at in terms of the climate.
Speaker 3: Have you lived in Columbus, Ohio for a bit.
Speaker 1: Right, It's a nice town. It's kind of like a Minneapolis with nothing to do.
Speaker 2: Grown since you've lived there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's grown. I mean they do have a professional hockey team now, and there's the Buckeyes, which the town stops on Saturdays for the Buckeye games. There's no football town like it anywhere, but Columbus is. We used to call it cowtown because there was just nothing much going on in But it's a nice town. It's like Minneapolis with nothing to do. Yeah, why I would have moved to Florida, Bailey, because you did it?
Speaker 4: Because it's crusty, Like you think Florida's going to be like nice and like it's warm and sparkly, but nah, it's crusty, Like people are crusty.
Speaker 2: It's humid.
Speaker 4: You'll stand in one spot and you'll start sweating and you're not even doing anything, You're just standing there.
Speaker 2: Is it Florida that they say is the armpit of America?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is surprising. I mean so many people retire there, I know.
Speaker 4: But I think like they retire to like old people towns like Tampa. Fair enough, you know, on Sunday, if you want something to watch on TV, CBS is the new home for the Golden Globes.
Speaker 2: Which will be hosted by Nicky Glazer.
Speaker 4: Presenters are going to be George Clooney, Jennifer Garner, Kevin Hart, Miley Cyrus, Beloved Uncle of America, Snoop Dog and Oliver all of our favorites, Heated rivalry duo, Hudson Williams and Connor Story, which I'm excited for.
Speaker 2: I really do like that show.
Speaker 1: Okay, then that is going to wrap it up for the show today. Thank you. We don't thank you enough. Thank you for listening. We really appreciate you and we need you desperately, So thank you, Pa. Thank you for listening, whether it's on the regular radio, the iHeart app and check out the Minnesota Goodbye for a little bonus content and we'll talk about things that we don't get to talk about on the radio, and you can hear that on the iHeart app only just search Minnesota Goodbye. Have a great weekend. We'll see you back here Monday on KDWB.