Speaker 1: The last thing you need is a higher bill at the gas station. That's why Postman Law is giving away fifty dollars gas cards through Sunday, June twenty first.
Speaker 2: Postman delivers for you even at the pump.
Speaker 1: Enter free at postman law dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Patrick, Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is JJ McCarthy of the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: Now back to the Power Trip on k f AN. Thank you, JJ, appreciate you being a huge fan of the show. I'm sorry, Marty and I were just talking to business yep, because I'm opening my own D pop store.
Speaker 4: Which is.
Speaker 2: My least favorite kind of pop or or your favorite.
Speaker 3: I thought you would love it.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean you don't like D Do.
Speaker 3: You like diet D pop?
Speaker 4: Yes? Okay? Do you like K pop.
Speaker 2: Particular?
Speaker 4: Like V pop? Oh?
Speaker 2: Never tried it?
Speaker 3: You know what I do? Maybe give it a shot.
Speaker 2: I'll do a V dabbler. I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will definitely show up for free because you're into that.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 6: Thank you so morning.
Speaker 7: Yesterday on social media you posted something about your hair. What's going on with your hair?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: That's what I just touched up my grays, my roots.
Speaker 6: How'd you do it.
Speaker 5: Ordered a box from Amazon.
Speaker 4: Self die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, been doing it for ten years.
Speaker 8: I stopped going to a salon I know for hair color, like ten what's been more than ten years. Ladies will hear this. It's and they do beautiful job. They do beautiful work.
Speaker 5: My hair could look better, admitting that.
Speaker 8: But the money and the time, and for me it's probably time is number one. Money is too and that's not a sick brag. But when you make an appointment, and those of.
Speaker 5: You who have significant others, ladies who do this, it is a real commitment.
Speaker 8: If you have to cancel that appointment or change that appointment, you are looking at next available is two months from now.
Speaker 5: Not talking about your hair, John, I'm talking about your wife's.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: So I decided to try Claro Natural Instincts fifty truffle.
Speaker 3: And you've realized that was a mistake.
Speaker 4: Wow, now is that the point?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and haven't I haven't turned back since.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, okay, I thought you were trying to tell us that you messed up.
Speaker 8: No, And what I do is I have a subscription on Amazon and it used to be once every two months.
Speaker 5: A box of Claro Natural instincts.
Speaker 8: Would get sent to my door. And that's kind of how I knew, Oh it's time. Well that has been bumped up a couple of years ago to once a month, and now it's like now now it's once a month, but now I do the root touch up.
Speaker 5: It's much easier. You can get away with it buy in a few weeks. You hold your comments.
Speaker 6: I don't say anything. I'm supporting your choice.
Speaker 3: Does your hair grow faster than that? It's not as comments, he's holding.
Speaker 5: No, it's not that my hair is growing.
Speaker 4: It is, but the gray comes from it coming out of your scalp. Right, thanks Vanell Sassuny. I went from every two months to once a month.
Speaker 8: And probably it's not as good as the salon stuff.
Speaker 5: Mitchell, and then it probably washes out a little.
Speaker 4: Bit different one. Thanks Perk Plus, I haven't heard that.
Speaker 6: Thanks Barble salt.
Speaker 4: What's the stuff Hawk used?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Thank you, Sulsa. He burned it off too.
Speaker 3: It might have been good for me if I had burned it away. Imagine that like a scientist.
Speaker 7: Marns, have you already have you mentally decided when you're just gonna give that up?
Speaker 6: And just like no, but I've thought about it.
Speaker 8: I haven't decided. Sure, but like, and are you telling me no?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like, when you're seventy are you still gonna be dyeing your hair? It is a great time.
Speaker 3: I thought you were asking her if she did already? That's me. Didn't you think the same thing?
Speaker 9: Mark?
Speaker 5: I thought it looked pretty.
Speaker 6: But if you have that exact hair at seventy six years old, you're gonna look like a psycho.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: I'm gad for you.
Speaker 5: I have not decided, and I have thought about it.
Speaker 8: And because my hair is dark, my hair is dark brown by natural color and now by number fifty troubles, all of.
Speaker 5: It is dark brown.
Speaker 4: I mean, thats right.
Speaker 8: It is a choice, and I don't know when I'm gonna make it because there's not really a well, just started blending in and we'll go half and a half. If you're blonde, you can sort of start that really pretty grayish blondish. Now we're in the transition. I don't know when when Brunette's transition.
Speaker 10: You've got to you've got to basically dye your hair gray when you decide that you're going to go.
Speaker 4: Because otherwise get.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so no, I haven't decided. I can keep you in the loop.
Speaker 7: When when blondes go gray, that's like a butterfly and metamorphosis.
Speaker 6: That's that's when Chris.
Speaker 7: Pounces yeah, oh yeah, right in the middle of the cocoon process.
Speaker 6: The crystalist or whatever the hell it's called.
Speaker 3: When does Chris not pounce pounds?
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: Crystalis for a butterfly.
Speaker 8: Right, Have you guys ever colored the grays on this side or any anywhere?
Speaker 6: I only have any beard, but she colors her hair?
Speaker 3: Who don't, Kelly, what do you want to outer?
Speaker 4: I was speaking of it? I just tears.
Speaker 6: You know, I have to be abusive.
Speaker 11: Jerry, Jerry, But I only haven't my beard, and I shaved my head sometimes.
Speaker 3: Last week's dinner and your beard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you guys are probably not the ones to ask about the four of you have shaved heads. Of course, my decision point one, two, three, four.
Speaker 6: Four of the five of you popping up and I don't care, right, it's the it's the it's the Another privilege of being a dude is you look distinguished when you start having the salting people.
Speaker 4: Yet it's fine, who cares? H Hawk has grace popping up on his algorithm?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, do I have a Gray's anatomy?
Speaker 4: Need help?
Speaker 3: Yeah? If I were to remove my trousers, you'd think of Santa Claus.
Speaker 6: You asked, No, did not?
Speaker 3: You didn't? You did?
Speaker 7: I was here, little little tip of your Don't go to the North Pole, if you know what I mean, or.
Speaker 5: The South Pole, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Somewhere in between.
Speaker 3: There's some working on the south.
Speaker 4: You need help, You need a meaning once a day. This is the.
Speaker 6: News you're supposed to like.
Speaker 8: Matt has has brown hair, dark brown hair, and he has salt and pepper and I like it, he said, I would like to. I'd like you to help me choose a color.
Speaker 4: And neon green.
Speaker 5: Be like, no, how.
Speaker 4: Much would we have to pay Matt? Is that his name?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: How much would we have to pay Matt?
Speaker 5: I met him?
Speaker 4: But again he's not famous enough, so I forgot his name. Yea.
Speaker 7: How much would we have to pay him to go like punk green, like you know, just full on in the marine millions? Ye come on, you're telling me if I gave him a hundred K, he wouldn't dye his hair green until it wore out.
Speaker 3: A lot of ks.
Speaker 6: It's one hundred c Yeah, I would I dye my hair any color you want if you give me a hundred K and I'll prove it, do it? Go fund me?
Speaker 4: Just negotiating. K No, it's a hundred on.
Speaker 5: The radio though.
Speaker 8: He's a professional job, the seventieth best in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 4: That's the perfect job that I have. Die green hair.
Speaker 5: You know, when he's a dude, he can put a hat on every day exactly.
Speaker 8: And now you get a one hundred you probably do it for a hundred sauce?
Speaker 6: How much to dye every hair on your head, beard, mustache, hair, all of it?
Speaker 4: I mean ten grand?
Speaker 6: We picked the color?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I could round up ten k. I could ask a couple of friends. We could carpool hey for ten grand? Would you dye your hair any color I wanted for the rest of your life, for the rest of his life?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I mean, I'm not negotiating for my client. But that's not enough.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to do the bit.
Speaker 3: Oh you let me go, I can't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, okay, got it.
Speaker 6: It's funnier when it's more graphic Yeah, news with Chris.
Speaker 3: By the same Paul sat tell Us in the Saints Plate. Tonight Omaha at hs Field seven O seven star. Gonna be a beautiful night for some baseball. But don't forget this. Sunday, June twenty first is Father's Day and they've got the want to have a catch ticket package, outfield reserve ticket. I want to have a catch T shirt or outfield reserve ticket. Want to have a catch T shirt and meeting great with the man himself Dwyer Brown, John Kinsella in the movie Field of Dreams. Those ticket packages are available right now for Sunday for.
Speaker 4: Dad, but they're at tonight.
Speaker 7: The Johnny Bones, you know who's from Omaha, Correct County Crows, the Beetles of Rock.
Speaker 3: The Beatles of Cotton Cruz are from Baltimore. But they do have a song called Oh That's my favorite song from Baltimore. You get right to the heart of Manors.
Speaker 7: Yes, they are from I did not know that any of their famous groups or bands from Baltimore than.
Speaker 4: BALTIMOREA Tarzan Boy, great song. I wish we could play it.
Speaker 3: I wish that you broke your.
Speaker 4: Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Can I do news or.
Speaker 4: Turn style. We'll see.
Speaker 5: What lungfish.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: That's good Charlotte. In high school, everybody's in. Everybody's into turnstile. You guys like turnstile at all.
Speaker 3: It's not a bad store. I get some cool shirts, one nice blouse, nice giant tea, words.
Speaker 6: To sauce a little bit.
Speaker 5: Tori amos stop. I love Billy Holiday born in Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, come on, you know Billy.
Speaker 5: She's not an actress.
Speaker 12: Mmm.
Speaker 4: Jimmy's Chicken Shock is from Annapolis. That's not very close.
Speaker 3: I believe they sponsored our guys.
Speaker 6: Maryland shot there. Bagel, Wow, Begel, all right, relax your abuse. You wonder why I'm abusive, he says, Begel. How do you say bagle correctly?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you can say it anyway, my god, Bagle to be fair. That's your philosophy on most words. Yeah, Bagle is it? Bagel? Begel?
Speaker 2: Bagel Beagle, Joe Burrologue a bingle.
Speaker 3: Residents of an upscale neighborhood in the Los Angeles area are voicing concerns about a home full of only fans content creators.
Speaker 4: Oh no, not that.
Speaker 3: The home, worth six million dollars is being released by Only Fans company Creators Incorporated. It's also near a church in high school. Cool neighbors have complained about often seeing scantily clad women outside. It's Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: That's nice though, Yeah, what are they going to do?
Speaker 3: Work clothing?
Speaker 6: Go to the beach.
Speaker 3: Stop being buttholes right, let the rest of.
Speaker 6: Us party move your church, move your high school.
Speaker 3: And by the way, what's the address?
Speaker 4: H agree? Google maps up?
Speaker 6: If we if you had to bet half of your yearly salary, whatever you make in a year half, if we had lie detector tests and every member of the Fans staff had to admit how many OnlyFans accounts they pay for? You have to bet on who has the most? Phil You're standing up?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you still on camera? This camera is still on you. Oh yeah, I have zero sauce, zero bonus zero, Marnie twenty two Zach Now yeah, currently, how many?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: Well? One? One? Okay, how does it take that long to come up with him?
Speaker 6: Well it sounds like he had more in the past, but he's down to one to one. Okay, we're back to one.
Speaker 4: Chris pay for three? Wait the dog, what's the one that you're paying for But oh man, can you find active for me help.
Speaker 9: Pay for it?
Speaker 5: And you're not active, I mean you don't actively looking at it.
Speaker 4: I just know this person could use the money, and he still pays for you.
Speaker 5: Contributing, so it's charity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I mean.
Speaker 6: All right, so he's he's paying for three if you had to bet a half a year's salary, Paul, does someone on the Fans staff pay for more than three?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: Or no?
Speaker 4: Well, let's quickly do it. Tenna is zero zero yep, Common is zero zero zero yep. Guards he is zero. Why'd you say it like that? Barrero is zero? You hesitated on both, Justin and yeah, Pa is one of two. It's either forty seven or zero. Right, he's either like zero yeah nor no zero? Maxo twenty three.
Speaker 3: Max doesn't have to pay those things.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Hawk pays for a few of them.
Speaker 6: Can I Can I tell you one sleeper that I don't think you've brought up yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah, say it.
Speaker 6: Tackle, I'll take tackle only fins.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's hot.
Speaker 3: Only that's funny, clever, reclever.
Speaker 4: Just pictures of the biggest fish you've ever seen. WHOA, that's kind of pay for nothing?
Speaker 6: But scales just if you just watch them, get absolutely philaid, can you come sure? Super graphic again like zoom ins and everything really up close.
Speaker 4: A lot of Gill pictures, Oh you made it weird, weird man Gil.
Speaker 5: A lot of large mouth.
Speaker 3: To a lot of how to videos. He's a masturbai.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well said, thank you, thank you. Pay for two of them, then you just don't look at the other one. Would that be tackle Terry too?
Speaker 7: Was like, if you want to see a picture of my rod, pay for my only fans and then you pay for it and it's literally just fishing poles.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 4: What did you think of that?
Speaker 6: Nice rod?
Speaker 4: Tackle Terry?
Speaker 3: Amen? Button bar? Yeah, a liner for.
Speaker 4: The fan. How many days in a row can we mention tackle Terry to?
Speaker 12: So far?
Speaker 4: It's too we have a two day street going. I think you mean you you. I'm obsessed with the man and I've neveram don't know what.
Speaker 6: He looks like?
Speaker 4: You just like alliterations. I love it.
Speaker 6: Tackle Tritoma, uh sauce sports After this, this is the power to you money to join the fan.
Speaker 2: It's official.
Speaker 13: The Power Trips twenty fifth Birthday Bash is on at Treasure Island, November fifth and sixth Friday show has opened to everyone, with the initials game and a trip to Vegas up for grabs. There's a comedy show featuring Kelsey Cook, Chad Datis, Say Aminson, and Tommy Raymond. Is currently full but can still join the wait list now at Cafe dot com. Slash two five twenty five.
Speaker 7: First show in fan history to hit twenty five straight years, wouldn't we do that? We haven't done it yet, but when we do it in November will be the first.
Speaker 5: Which is pretty cool, congrat amazing.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna make a big deal about it. And honestly, at some point, I hope the rest of the show's in this station when they hit twenty five, do the same. It'll be super much behind you, is common.
Speaker 4: Oh like five or six years. I've six he's coming up on twenty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's where six years I think.
Speaker 4: So he's got a way to go.
Speaker 7: Incredible longevity for the station, specifically US, and again he keeps threatening to retire, so I don't.
Speaker 4: Think he'll ever get to twenty five straight.
Speaker 6: I know he will get to the program password finals because him and I are already there. We're waiting for Barb and Marny. We'll see you there in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we've got a semi final. What now, No, yeah, we've got a semi final.
Speaker 4: Games are totally fair. So yeah, you'll see Marni and Barb. Yeah, the teams are totally fair. Shocking, Tacko that Corey and comment made it right. I mean, I can't believe it right, but assignment and your voice.
Speaker 1: We're all happy for Corey in common and of course Marni and uh Barb for making the final.
Speaker 7: So no, no, Zach once famously said, I promised myself I wouldn't believe.
Speaker 6: You're sounding like you don't believe that you Increasael can do it.
Speaker 4: No, we can win. Creasl is good. I've been not pretty red hot. I think I've won like six or seven in a cent chance. You guys went on.
Speaker 6: Thursday zero fifty zero zero. It's as realistic as possible.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, zach O.
Speaker 2: It's the worst playoff system than the NHL's.
Speaker 4: Percent chance. Yeah, you increase on Thursday.
Speaker 7: Increase is coming off gallbladder removal surgery, major surgery.
Speaker 4: This is as good a chance as cabover This is his Jordan flu game, right, this is he's going to be coming in battered, but hopefully is close to one hundred. We think he's always coming in batter Okay, that's not cool. He's an American hero. He is an American hero and I love him. Chance thirty. I think we can. I think we have a thirty percent chance because, uh, if the clue is dusky, I'm gonna say mon and he's going to get that right away. Uh So, I just hope the words are Dusty every time. Mom, that's no Dusty. The password will be dusty and I'll say mon and he'll say dusty. Got it. Uh yeah, I think we have a thirty percent chance. Barbon Marney don't make any mistakes. They're very good at it. They could have saved us all a whole lot of time and just had you in Common and Barbon Marney play a month ago and we could have been done with this, right Zach.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's rare to see a second round by in addition to a first round by, but that's exactly what the broad squad has been gifted this year.
Speaker 2: And that's fine.
Speaker 7: You know, I don't think Tommy made it to round two this year, brilliant Zach, what do you want to did you want different teams?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be a good.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean that would be intimidating as all hell, and I'd probably let her down terribly.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't. You know.
Speaker 1: It's like you throw in random teams and then like the best team to ever play password.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's tough.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if we do this again, you want to have very even different.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do do you.
Speaker 5: Like the entertainment factor that broad Squad provides?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Of course, and you know we can have that for forty five weeks out of the year.
Speaker 4: Wow. Okay.
Speaker 6: Trying to say, but doesn't have the balls to say it that he hates Kevin Fallness and hated that he.
Speaker 2: Got other I'm not good at this game, but no, you're good second the.
Speaker 5: Kickover got Yet you're not good at this game, so you want to be paired with.
Speaker 4: Someone who is not Kevin Fallness to lift you up so you can.
Speaker 5: Drag that person down during the game.
Speaker 4: Who are the two worst?
Speaker 5: Am I hearing it? And trouble?
Speaker 4: Who's the guy you? No? Mawston that the guy that used to be on kwe O two moss mouss worse Swiss Sports. I have to go first.
Speaker 3: Uh, here's a NASCAR update from our friends at Starkey. Thank you to our friends of Starkey. Denny Hamlin won his third straight in the NASCAR Cup Series of Pocono Raceway in Pennsylvania. Justin Algier, I took the checker flag in the NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts Series. Next up for NASCAR San Diago takes place at Naval Base Cornado, marking the first ever NASCAR race held on an active military base. Cool historic event features all three national touring series on a new street circuit that incorporates runway tarmac. Our buddy Williams so Watach is going to be taken to the track on Saturday at four pm on the CW and thanks for our friends with Starkey. William's gonna join us in person next Monday at eight am right here in studio to recap the NASCAR San Diego weekend. He's in town as the ambassador for the special Olympics USA Games Sweet happening right here in Minnesota. Williams is going to be joined by his dad and Starky CEO Brandon Sawalach. Starkey is an official sponsor this year Special Olympics USA Games and volunteers will be providing athletes with hearing tests, ear cleanings, and hearing technology. The games began with the opening ceremonies on Saturday, June twentieth. Saturday, June twentieth, So thank you Starkey, go William Sawalach Hell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Byron Buxen was named American League Player of the Week after he hit four fifty eight with four home runs three doubles in the six games since he has played very well and then last night he hit his twenty third home run of the season in a four to two Twins victory over Texas. The Twins are now thirty four and forty same two teams. Tonight at seven o five, Zebbi Matthews goes for your twin.
Speaker 10: Bullpaying game for the Twins because they still we haven't found a fifth starter. Hopefully that will change next weekend when Mickabel, I think is making a rehab start. Speaking of the Saints game today, I think Mickabel will be pitching for the Saints, I'm guessing tonight. And yeah, it was a nice win for a bullpen game and Josh Bells looks like he's getting back on track. He hit a three run home run. Buxton has just been absolutely on fire. I guess Sunday was the eleventh anniversary of the time that his first game with the Twins, So we are watching greatness in action right now for the Minnesota Twins. Buxton has moved into the top ten of Minnesota Twins all time in terms of wins above replacement and he's just and he's thirty one years old and does not look like he's slowing down at all.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: It's really cool.
Speaker 8: He is second in all of baseball in home runs, well, third, second most if you use the number, but two are tied with twenty four.
Speaker 5: He is twenty three.
Speaker 8: Jordan Alvarez for the Astros and Kyle Schwarber of the Philadelphia Phillies both have twenty four. Byron Buxton twenty three home runs and the next guys all have twenty. So there's a separation that is the elite of the elite elite. And we still measure the greats in baseball by home runs on a very simple scale when we're not waring. Yes, it is still a measure of something that gets fans to the ballpark and Buxton is man, it is special what he's doing.
Speaker 10: And I mean especially since it was the anniversary of his debut Sunday. We didn't expect this from him when he came up. And we expect him to be the speed guy, right, we expect him to run him and he was going to be the leadoff hitter and you know, work his way around the bases and he's going to use his elite speed or something. And he has turned himself from y. Yes, he's still got elite speed. He can still still base, he can still play center field very well. But this kind of power he's become, He's become a slugger in a speedster's body and it's really really fun to watch. We're not going to see players like this very often Twin's history.
Speaker 3: So question for you which team has the better Kyler? The Vikings or the Twins. Whose phone's on over there by.
Speaker 4: The way, not mine?
Speaker 5: Nope, I don't hear anything.
Speaker 3: Some of his phone is talking over that can hear it? Because the Twins have Kyler fedco.
Speaker 14: So happy for I mean, first at Bad, I mean got the nerves out. Second of Batty Battle, I mean, he filed off what four or five pitches. You know, overall, anytime you're able to kind of break that seal, which we were able to do tonight, Just looking forward to you know how he continues to play.
Speaker 3: Never heard of Kyler ever in my life until there was Kyler Murray. Now there's Kyler Fedco as well, Kyler two of them. Kyler's.
Speaker 10: Kyler Fedco is a semi prospect. He was like twelfth round draft and is sort of like Buxton back the day, but a much lesser version of Bucks. And he's just a speed guy that was working his way through the miners and then suddenly last year he had twenty eight home runs. Is not totally unusual for somebody who's like turns twenty five, twenty six years old. And then this year he continued to tear it up in Saint Paul. And he's the prof He's the profile that this team has been looking for for a while. He is a right handed bat in the outfield, something that we have kind of wished that they could find a way to sign as a veteran.
Speaker 6: They never really have.
Speaker 10: He's going to be put in a tough position because he's not going to kill a lot of time. He's basically only going to bat, will probably start mostly versus left handed pitchers. You're only seeing one or two of those a week, so I don't know that you're going to see a ton of him. But he can play all positions, he can steal some bases, and he has some power. So and last night, unfortunately he did not get his first hit. Starts left handed. We'll see, we'll see if he can shake that shake that next time he's out moneymaker.
Speaker 4: One week from today is the NBA Draft. The Wizards have the number one picked, the Wolves pick twenty eighth. How excited are you?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm excited and I've been doing all my research getting ready for this draft because a big part of my life.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I don't mean to bore you guys, because you guys aren't into it like I am. But just big, big hopes for our Timberwolves. And take Roberto.
Speaker 9: Duran Happy birthday, birthday, his birthday, the boxer.
Speaker 6: Nope, no, the lead singer of Duran Duran, Right, yeah, yeah, Simon the moone, big fan. Roberto Duran, though, is a boxer.
Speaker 4: You're killing it. Look at you. That wasn't sarcastic.
Speaker 6: That was true.
Speaker 2: We're so proud of you too much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Gary Abusy, Happy birthday, Gary the Actor, Yes, the same.
Speaker 4: Let's see here the Lynx crushed the fire one oh seven seventy four. Your links are eleven.
Speaker 2: And three.
Speaker 4: They put up there. Oh that's good for sure. The one hundred and twenty six US Open will take place on Thursday at Shittycock excuse me, all right, cool, that's the name of it in Southampton, New York. We will bet on it tomorrow at eight am.
Speaker 3: I believe it's pronounced shiny.
Speaker 4: It's shinny.
Speaker 3: Shin shinnacock shiny because that's you after yourself blue. Yeah, man, it was bad.
Speaker 2: Burned it off by.
Speaker 4: Who do you like? Sauce Sffler, I like Tommy Fleetwood.
Speaker 12: I like Uh.
Speaker 4: If I have the first pick, I'd probably be forced to take John Rahm. What about jo Happy birthday Joan van Ark, Tommy Fleetwood or you know I love Xandra Schoffley. Sandra Shoffley has kind of become my guys, so him or is my guy still beat up? That's for you to figure out. I don't want to do research.
Speaker 3: What about two bucks meat sauce.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Tupac. Who would you take to me?
Speaker 6: Shupac when he got killed, like twenty five? That was thirty years ago. So what do you have been?
Speaker 4: What fifty four?
Speaker 6: Fifty five?
Speaker 3: Seventy one? Yep, so you're younger than me.
Speaker 6: Fifty five, Tupac would have been fifty five. Good for him, not eventually like today. That's nuts, yeah, man, Tupac Man, all right, Bikings News in a second, this is the Power to monty two.
Speaker 3: On the pants. It's somebody's big time birthday today, one of your fan favorites. We'll talk about Himen.
Speaker 6: We come back from the one eight hundred as.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. It's Patrick Morning Show. It's time for Little Viking staff. So I just want if you think you had it, you did.
Speaker 5: Time for Fighting's News on the Power Trip, presented by Joe.
Speaker 3: It's says service, ladies and gentlemen, if I may, would you join me wishing a happy birthday. Born on this day in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety nine, so a twenty seven year old.
Speaker 7: He was part of the Limp Biscuit Baby Boom, who's twenty seven.
Speaker 4: Jefferson. Jefferson is Jefferson Thomas Jefferson Thomas.
Speaker 5: Now I thought he was older.
Speaker 3: You're all right, it is Justin Jefferson. He's born in nineteen ninety nine in the state. Drafted in what place overall?
Speaker 6: Twenty third, first or second?
Speaker 3: Somebody needs to give me a finalance.
Speaker 6: I want to go twenty two.
Speaker 3: You're correct in the twenty twenty NFL draft out of LSU by the Vikings. While in college, he won the CFP National Championship with LSU was the NCAA co leader in receptions in twenty nineteen. He's played all six of his career seasons with the Minnesota Vikings, making the Pro Bowl four times. Four times, they should say leading the NFL and receptions and receiving yards in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 7: Is I know this everybody on the planet that follows football noses. But you think about Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, and Justin Jefferson on the same college football team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do they not win by one thousand? Yeah? They basically did.
Speaker 6: They basically did.
Speaker 4: That's a fair point. Yeah, they were dobined. What a lineup? Yep. Yeah. The one of the best bits with Justin and Jefferson is the video of Mike Zimmer and Rix Buelman and because they were, you know, quarantined, and they're laughing when Jalen Rager. Yes, when the Eagles took him over Justin Jefferson and they all can't believe.
Speaker 6: And he ended up on the Vikings a couple years later and wasn't very good for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think he plays a Hawk's favorite league, the UFL. What a miss Yeah, especially yeah with the guy. Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I'm glad though that he gets that he plays in PFL because we need players like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he love that league.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's my favorite league of all the leagues.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite team?
Speaker 3: The Skylarks out of sasketch One. Here's Justin Jefferson on October fourth of twenty twenty, right in the middle of his rookie season, talking about replacing what wide receiver on the Vikings.
Speaker 4: Uh what's his name?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, not at all.
Speaker 12: I just really been to myself and just playing my own football. When I came here, I told everybody, you know, I'm not here to be the next Diggs. I'm here to be the next testing Jefferson. And you know that's just what I've been doing and I'm just really just going out there being myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I think he blew up against Tennessee in a dome or a dome at the at us Face Ctadium with probably twenty five people in at ten minutes, family in friends, and he dominated that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, this is twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 3: But like we didn't have any fans. We just weren't allowed.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 3: Here he is on being compared to Moss and others.
Speaker 12: Great to be compared to those guys, and to be compared to legendary guys. Actually, uh so, I mean it's just great to be compared to them. And I just got to keep working and keep fighting.
Speaker 6: Where do you have him ranked all time two or three for the for the Vikings Moss has won, Yeah, you put him ahead or behind Chris Carter got to be behind.
Speaker 3: I would at this point got to put him behind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think I don't know those he's kind of had the same bit. I know we had cousins for a while, but.
Speaker 3: Like he's the Prices cousins probably all over the place he.
Speaker 4: Played, he had didn't he have a thousand yards last year with I mean the quarterback play was terrible. He plays really well with bad quarterbacks. So I think at the end of his career we're gonna we're gonna have the same argument that we have with Moss is if Randy Moss played with Montana and Steve Young, he'd have every record and they would probably be unbreakable.
Speaker 6: Did you see his numbers?
Speaker 7: Somebody posted it like a week ago, his numbers with each quarterback last year when Sprosmer and McCarthy.
Speaker 6: He was averaging like four catches a game with McCarthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So one of the hot rumors in the the NFL circles online is that if he has another just dud of a year.
Speaker 6: Because we don't have a quarterback that he can get him the ball that he's got to go, that he might say, I'm not doing this and I'm out of here for sure. So this is a huge year for his production, even after they're getting their asses kicked, just throwing the ball fifty times.
Speaker 5: So he's happy because nobody could blame him if he said that, Like, yep, So.
Speaker 7: Make sure he's got like twenty touchdowns and fifteen hundred yards and we can go three and fourteen and he'll probably stay.
Speaker 4: How about instead of the Randy ratio, the just justification.
Speaker 3: Jesus not bad, be good? If you said it right, that's.
Speaker 4: A terrible name.
Speaker 6: What else can we call it?
Speaker 4: Very abusive? Me?
Speaker 6: What else could we call it?
Speaker 4: The Jefferson what's your function junction?
Speaker 3: You could call it that?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: I mean, why he would? It's so weird. I know, I'm looking at all this stuff smart like this. This is a video posted of Justin Jefferson getting fitted for his equipment for the first time for the Minnesota Vikings. And it seems like a million years ago that we were involved in this COVID stuff, doesn't he.
Speaker 12: I've been waiting for this, this moment for a while now, especially you know since Corona hit and everything was kind of delayed. Just now finally being in the building. Uh, just starting to get back in the mix of football. At first, it doesn't really feel like, you know, with the team yet, until you know, you start getting fitted for stuff you started being on on that practice field. So uh, it's it's a little you know, chilling, and it's finally starting to hit. Men.
Speaker 6: It's a great feeling and I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Who would have I mean, everything that we hoped he would be at that moment he's surpassed.
Speaker 4: Way way, way, way past something.
Speaker 6: But also, how about how about most of us.
Speaker 7: Have forgotten the term Corona virus because everybody just calls the COVID.
Speaker 6: Do you remember do you remember we.
Speaker 7: Heard those stories early in COVID about how Corona virus was impacting the sales of Corona. When we're saying like that they would have a billion dollars to have it be called DOS virus to be attached to that was brutal. But then everybody started calling it COVID. And I'm sure Corona is doing just fine.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to call it ybody a hero just for something silly. But the work John you and Mustad to keep that brand going down Corona really unbelievable. Man, The word hero off.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Okay, you still had coronavirus?
Speaker 8: You gut Some Delta Airlines even take some hits after one of the variants was the Delta forgot about was wiping things out for a while.
Speaker 4: And it was like Delta Airlines, like, which one do you have? I don't think I ever had it had what COVID. I don't think I ever had it, but you had that was your dad, my dad tway, thank you. It was not my dad twighte whit Sorry, that's.
Speaker 3: Where he had it.
Speaker 4: This show.
Speaker 3: Today, justin Jefferson, we are so glad to have you, and we hope to have you your entire career.
Speaker 4: We helpe.
Speaker 3: He retires of Viking twenty years from now with nine Super Bowl rings.
Speaker 4: So I saws you follow fantasy football way more than I do, Daddy. Historically?
Speaker 7: Does Kyler bombit to receivers? I mean he played with who he played with, DeAndre Hopkins.
Speaker 4: Andandre Hopkins, Marvin Harrison Junior, who's not that good, but he but his best, like a year or two of fits? I don't uh, he must have had a couple of years. I don't know how his behavior is.
Speaker 7: Oh, Larry Fitzgerald, because it fits is in the Hall of Fame this year. That means he's been out for five and Kyler's played for what like seven?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you must have had one or two with fits.
Speaker 3: Larry Fitzgerald Calamery were teammates on the Arizona Cardinals from twenty nineteen to two twenty.
Speaker 6: Okay, so two years, two years?
Speaker 4: How did he do those two years nine wide receiver Murray.
Speaker 3: His rookie campaign, Fitzgerald caught seventy five passes for eighth four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, four tds.
Speaker 6: That's not great, but again he was a rookie td.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's pretty pedestrian for a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 6: But still, the guys at Rookley didn't have a car.
Speaker 4: Look at listen to these numbers. Eight touchdowns, ten touchdowns, six, ten, twelve, thirteen.
Speaker 6: Whose numbers of these, Larry, Okay, go on.
Speaker 4: These are his yearly touched. They total laid off. But like, yeah, he had ten and twenty thirteen. He's didn't. Isn't the bit that he had like four or five total drops his whole career?
Speaker 6: It was a super small numb Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 7: I think honestly, I think the stat is he had more tackles in drops. You're correct, which is insane, But I think that's correct, that he tackled more people after.
Speaker 4: Interceptions or fumbles or whatever than he had drops in his entire career.
Speaker 7: Somebody fact checked that. I'm pretty sure that's correct. That's crazy, credible, one of the all time great stats.
Speaker 4: If accurate, I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 3: Well, Larry Larry was once quoted as saying, nobody has more talent in the game than Kyler Murray. He once was quoted as saying that.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, there was moments for Kyler was an early MVP candidate, and then he's just kind of been injured and lost his job to Jacoby Burssette, and he's this is a just as this is as just as big of a rebound year for Kyler as it is for McCarthy.
Speaker 7: Only teenagers in the late nineties will understand this reference. But sometimes watching Kyler scramble is like playing a Bond on sixty four and watching odd job try to run for the facility and you're like, how are you supposed to catch that son?
Speaker 4: Up a bit? I can't hit that guy. No, he's so tiny, but he moves so quick. Yeah, well played well.
Speaker 3: As they were saying on the start to be in podcasts Vikings Insider things, what's called anyway, I'm Ben Gessica was saying, they just they're hoping Kyler Murray is a quarterback tack and get the ball to the receivers so they can actually run with the ball, because especially of all of our guys is run after Tex and they haven't been able to get balls in that area. You know, last year was terrible.
Speaker 10: When that's that's where you've got to hit them right on time and right on the right and you can't have them be slowing down to grab a catch.
Speaker 4: That's a little bit.
Speaker 3: You can't second guess that exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that was like the one thing that you know, as people have picked a part what koc has said about these guys, right, and that was one of the things he's mentioned multiple times about Kyler. Yeah, And people were like, that means he's doing a better job, because that's all we've done is pick this whole thing apart.
Speaker 3: But man, it's crazy because I'm watching this Larry Fitzgerald with close caption on by the way, I'm reading it as I'm talking to you guys talking about Kyler Murray, and it looks like it was in Larry's final season, and obviously this must be when the PlayStation controversy was going on, because he's like everybody differently. I'm like, that's a really nice way to answer that question, because it seemed like at one point Kyler prepared by playing.
Speaker 6: Call of Duty.
Speaker 3: Call of Duty, which I can't blame him. It's a fun game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is fun.
Speaker 6: And if you're Tom Brady, you can play all the Call of Duty you want. If you're a guy that still.
Speaker 7: Has a lot of expectations on the table, yeah, man, it seems like you don't.
Speaker 4: Care whoa that's loud?
Speaker 6: So about that, I don't know why we like.
Speaker 7: If Pa before a Vikings game was doing Call of duty'd be like the guy who knows what he's doing.
Speaker 6: He's fine, he can play Call of Duty. Right up until eleven fifty nine.
Speaker 3: He had the call of duty a couple times during the game.
Speaker 6: You've got to watch him call of duty multiple times.
Speaker 4: You need a check for duty, Marty. What do you do? Marty? What do you do before every big game and sometimes after every big game?
Speaker 5: Well? I do I research, it takes some notes, and I crack a surf side.
Speaker 6: That's what you crack a side, just to take.
Speaker 5: The edge off a lot of like the pea chase, it's not.
Speaker 3: Just what just one before the game, you should drink more and before you weigh barely one hundred pounds, so you probably get waisted. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, surf side and merely one hundred early one hundred, right, be careful.
Speaker 5: That's why it's one before the game.
Speaker 3: To after it was sunny. It was sunny and you had a surf side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fan five and a second headlines later, this is the power to morning ye. And there's a left hand part of the problem
Speaker 3: From the