Speaker 1: Get ready to go crazy, Wolves fans. The debut of the Prince Inspired City Edition the Uniforms is happening this Saturday against the Denver Nuggets, and you can be there just to check out our contest page to see how you can win.
Speaker 2: A pair of tickets.
Speaker 1: The Saturday is gaving be the first experience the Uniforms, the Prince Inspired Court, and a whole lot more KFE dot com Cure contests.
Speaker 3: Thanks Zecho Patrick Morning Show, Cristel Parish cast one thousands.
Speaker 4: Over there, thousands and thousands. That's right, and right now it's time for the nios.
Speaker 1: This is KFA News with Chris Hockey, presented by the twenty twenty six IIHF World Junior Championship. Me about its Metal Round tickets available now World Juniors m N two six dot two six dot com.
Speaker 4: Also some volunteer opportunities and plenty more.
Speaker 2: It's coming up quick.
Speaker 4: Oh metal rounds. Yeah, let's starts getting real good. That's what I thought. Got that right. Get out there.
Speaker 5: It's an amazing turn.
Speaker 3: Severe solar storms painting northern lights in the sky as far south as Texas, Alabama, Georgia, even northern freaking Florida. The breath taking phenomenon curs when charged particles from the Sun interact with gases in the Earth's atmosphere, causing glowing curtains of green, red, and purple. Gotta watch out for those glowing curtains, Am I right?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's usual sign to head the other way. Yeah, yep, so nose and mites. There you go. I love it. Uh, you feel lucky.
Speaker 3: The estimated price for Fridays Mega Mallon's drawing has climbed to nine sixty five nine hundred and sixty five million dollars, the eighth largest since the game began in two thousand and two.
Speaker 4: Mm. Yeah, five bucks a ticket though, Yeah, it's too greasy, greasy, it's too greasy.
Speaker 6: Bring that money to Alis Islands. Yeah, you get a great breakfast propa. He says, it's the best breakfast in Vegas.
Speaker 4: I believe it. Yeah, well, you know who needs eight there's a gambling.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: Three Bob Ross paintings have sold at auction for over six hundred thousand dollars. Geese paintings by the iconic art instructor being auctioned off to raise money for public television stations that have been hit hard by the federal funding cuts. Ross became famous in the nineteen eighties for his comb teaching approach, Happy Trees.
Speaker 4: What If.
Speaker 3: His paintings sold a auction this week for over one hundred and ten thousand dollars individually. Another sold for two hundred and thirty thousand dollars. One sold for three hundred and eighteen thousand dollars, and they were expected to fetch about fifty thousand. But you know, people got issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like the happy trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they like this happy little Trees. I'm still astounded by that. Man, I don't care how many times I watch it. I can't believe he does it. It's like magic.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, anyway, I wish I could paint. Yeah, he did it look way easier than it.
Speaker 2: Actually, you could.
Speaker 7: I think anybody could if you took lessons and practiced like crazy. I don't know if you can all get elite at it, but you could all be you know, mediocre at it.
Speaker 4: He just made it seem so easy. Yeah, like thees A happy little tree, right.
Speaker 7: Super happy tree takes the old edge of that blade thing and makes mountains look snowy and whatnot.
Speaker 6: And you're like, oh man, that is cascading and that's beautiful, cousine.
Speaker 2: No, what was it called.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he called it, but his name was Bill Ross, and all his trees were pissed.
Speaker 4: There's an angry little tree right here. Look at this tree.
Speaker 2: Why is Bill Ross?
Speaker 4: He's got a gambling problem.
Speaker 7: That would be like a good SNL sketch where it's like Bill Ross is just so anti climate change and he's just he's cutting down trees left and right in real life, just to piss off his brother Bob. There's beaver right here, drives.
Speaker 4: An H two into the woods.
Speaker 2: It is an angry view.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh look Mark Rosen, he's sitting shotgun.
Speaker 7: Remember so Rosie used to be the number one environmentalist on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, used to be who is?
Speaker 7: Well, now it's me because I went to wolf Ever Electric and got solar panels.
Speaker 4: I care more about the the planet than Mark.
Speaker 7: Why was it him? What do you do for the environment? I'm not sure. I don't know what he did, but he does seem to care about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Apple is introducing an iPhone pocket. What now you dragged it over your shoulder like a purse. The tech company has teamed with fashion brand is Simiaki to showcase the iPhone pocket. The polyester phone case comes in two versions, and the short one lashed about one hundred fifty bucks, the longer one about two hundred and thirty bucks. What what what it's a pocket for your iPhone baby with drugs in the house.
Speaker 4: So already started, you know.
Speaker 7: Black Friday deals are already popping up, have been for like, I don't know a handful of days, maybe a week or so. I picked up a couple of things last night. I don't read reviews. I probably should. I should read reviews more. Yes, yes, me too, because I bought this super discounted phone bank, right, like one of those chargers that's like really good for travel, right where you can just charge your phone like fifteen times on one three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're awesome, right, Guys.
Speaker 7: Never remember their phone chargers like that as well, but especially like when you're you know, when you're traveling, it's just nice to not have to worry about, well, what if my phone dies here, and how do we get an uber whatever.
Speaker 4: I don't need to explain that.
Speaker 7: Part point is is I didn't read the reviews after I got the thing. Then I went back because I immediately had one concern, And I immediately went back and said, I wonder if I just missed this, and I did. Everybody's like, best charger on the planet. This is the best. This is awesome, everybody that said. One review one star review said this thing weighs like ninety pounds, and it's true, Oh it is. It's crazy heavy. It's it's like the size of an iPhone, but it weighs about fifty pounds. It's so heavy, and I'm like, what the hell is in there? Why is a battery charger so freaking heavy? It must it's got some weight too fast, it's apparently lightning fast and it holds a giant charge.
Speaker 4: But man, it's thick and it's heavy. Oh yeah. One star reviews, How am I supposed to.
Speaker 2: Carry this thing?
Speaker 4: It weighs a billion pounds. I'm a big review guy. I look at it was like sixty though.
Speaker 8: I look at the bad ones and the mediocre ones. The good ones are solid, but a lot of times there they got a free one to do it or whatever.
Speaker 4: Or it's an employee of the company pumping up the reviews.
Speaker 8: So like I Amazon will say verified purchase whatever. But the one star ones a lot of times it arrived damage this and that.
Speaker 4: It's like that has nothing to do with the product.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry about your bad experience, but I want to know if does the vacuum actually work? Not that UPS dropped it on your freaking port.
Speaker 2: How hard delivered it?
Speaker 4: How hard does this vacuum suck up? Right?
Speaker 3: An atmospheric river is forecast to bring potentially heavy rains to California this week and with at the risk of flooding in mudslides.
Speaker 4: Again, what a cool name, atmospheric river. Yeah, yeah, man, that's a great band name too. Never heard that phrase in my entire life. That sounds awesome.
Speaker 3: The storm system is expected in northern California today before reaching southern California on Thursday, could possibly bring rain that lasts through Saturday.
Speaker 4: Atmospheric river, Yeah, that's going going greasy.
Speaker 3: The deal reopening the federal government would kill Minnesota's hemp derived THHC market.
Speaker 4: Is that right? We were just discussing the software on Monday.
Speaker 3: Build the past the US Senate, which includes an effective ban on hemp products containing more than four milligrams of THHC. If past The federal would take effect on one year after it's approved. Carol Moss, attorney representing several Minnesota him businesses, is calling the villain industry killing change. Before the state legalized recreational marijuana, Minnesota was a pioneer for the industry that could potentially become illegal.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'd really like to know why what the hell are we doing this? Thought behind it? The knob that slid it in.
Speaker 8: There thinks that it's become the wild West and that kids are getting it. But that's the problem. Is all right, it should be legal, Let the states decide, let the states regulate it and manage it. But this is now saying just kidding, we're the federal government now is banning this. But the good news is now this isn't something as big of an issue as it is. Obviously it matters, and it would kill an industry in Minnesota. There's a one year timeframe to get it fixed. This is one of those things that it's not gonna it's not going to derail the end of the shutdown. It's not worth ending or you know, derailing the end of the shutdown. So once this is done, and there were attempts to get it removed from there.
Speaker 4: That failed, but it's not the end.
Speaker 3: So this could be a necessary process to get to the two regulation that we actually truly need. It could as a compromise. I like that, thank you a year, that's the key. Cool like that, thank you, that's cool, Doe. There's so many things that we could use hemp to make that we don't.
Speaker 4: And this is just pretend. Yeah, yeah, right, this doesn't harm him. Yeah no, I was just.
Speaker 3: Reading a different story, like a different angle on this story last night. We could be making things out of hemp that, like, like even palettes that would be so much stronger and so much lighter than palettes we used that and made out of wood that would be better for the environment, and we just don't do it for whatever reason that.
Speaker 4: There's so many opportunities there. It's just the name hemp.
Speaker 8: I think there's still a statement prohibition thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, Yeah, we'll get there. Yeah, I hope.
Speaker 8: So maybe something I always try to look at the good that comes out of the bad. This might wake people and go, wait a minute, I actually care about this. I'm going to pay attention to government now, right, and I want my elected officials to make sure that we can still have them DERIVEDFC, which is a critical market in the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Hey, go ahead, well SA, that's then, Yes, that was real news. You got a roll.
Speaker 8: I gotta roll players. I will see you next Friday. I'm back on a normal schedule again. But in the meantime, go to my website, John Creesel dot com. Let's get me on your twenty twenty sixth calendar. John Creesel dot com. Love you guys, skull Vikings and I will definitely be sending you those quotes from Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Love it, but I do have the best time. Sauce. Well, I don't know, walk us through sports after this. This is the power of drim morning Chew on the fan.
Speaker 1: This is football season. Bell Bank is giving one cafe and listener each week one thousand dollars to pay it forward to a charity of their choice. Just head over to Cafe dot comic the keyword contests, learn more and enter today. That's Cafe dot com keyword Contests.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Zach Oh, Good morning, Parker, good morning Mark, Good morning everybody out there. And if you did not listen to the Coach koc on with Paul Allen yesterday, you should.
Speaker 4: It's just great.
Speaker 3: Every week does such a good job of asking the hard questions. I mean that, man, he does that face to face with Koc, and that's not an easy thing to do. And they talked about the false starts and the other penalties. And here's what Koc said to Paul Allen Yestoray on the PA project.
Speaker 9: I certainly have my hand in it.
Speaker 10: It is absolutely something that I've got to try to find a way to limit those negatives that happen post snap with the play call selections. And I absolutely can continue to fit what this team this year does well with how we call these games. But at the same time, we need that total focus and absolute certainty of what my job is pre a pro post snap as an all eleven group, and good things happen for the Vikings offense when we do that, and that's where we're going to continue to chase.
Speaker 3: I listened to a lot of different radio stations, man, a lot of different coaches, a lot of different.
Speaker 4: Things, and all sound like that.
Speaker 3: Well, not just that, I mean a lot of and probably they're forced to be this way, but a lot of different radio stations, a lot of play by play guys, ask the easy question and never asked the hard question. And the Russia PA has with the coach and all those folks down there. Man makes it so he can ask the real questions. And I think that's that's something he deserves credit for. Man, that's not easy. He makes it a great conversation. He does what he turns it into and that's what makes the makes it easier. On the other side, and you're being interviewed and it just feels like a conversation.
Speaker 5: It just flows. Thanks, yeah, and he said, and it's great less than at KAOC too. Like I love that, you know, how he holds himself accountable. You know, he takes the heat off his players better than a lot of the coaches I ever played for, that's for sure. It's it's just I love the way he talks about his players and his team and holds himself accountable.
Speaker 7: I liked when Ben Johnson used to Ben Jonson used to City to say it was like, it's just Parker or Fox's fault. Ben would take none of the blame and be like, it's all in Parker and Parker's in ones on guys like Dawson. The Parker told Dawson to shoot that half quarter when we.
Speaker 4: Were up by six. I think we're the PJ. Fleck blames Parker. I know, yeah, I don't even know what you heard in the recruiting. Yeah, like the football guys would come watch a game.
Speaker 7: And then you would like kick a ball into the stands and I am not coming to this clowns show school school.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't blame him. How are you, buddy, Hi Parker? I'm great. Good morning you guys.
Speaker 4: What's TV?
Speaker 2: What are we looking at?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 11: We got my first well I've done a couple of Big ten plus games now, but I got my first Big ten network game on Saturday. Doug Gottlib and the Green Bay Phoenix come to town Saturday night at eight pm. It's a doubleheader with a six o'clock game between Oklahoma and Nebraska and that one's at the Sanford Pentagon and who falls? And then the Gophers play host to Green Bay Saturday at eight pm. So you can hear me and my call on the on the call, it would be super fun.
Speaker 4: That's Saturday Night, Yes, Saturday Night.
Speaker 10: Vocals.
Speaker 4: Who working with Mike Call? Yeah Mike, oh yeah? The guy that no wasn't Mike Hall.
Speaker 6: Was the guy that was on that Ess Sports Center anchor bit that show.
Speaker 2: Was it a called dream job? I think?
Speaker 4: So it's about right. Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 11: We've connected over over email now and uh he flies in Saturday morning. So one of my favorite things that I get to do Saturday is that go to shoot around and talk to Gottlib and supposedly like he's fantastic.
Speaker 4: He he loves the radio type of people.
Speaker 11: I was talking to Guardsy about him and uh yeah, and Guardian was like, he just gave everybody the time of day.
Speaker 4: He's a great dude. So, uh, they're not a great team.
Speaker 11: They got picked last in the Horizon League, so the game might not be as as close, but who's to say. And uh, nonetheless, it'll be fun to do my first national broadcast.
Speaker 4: Good for you, dude, sure, super cool Big ten plus? Will you give him an idea for me? Yeah? I got you Big ten plus side?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, googled that it.
Speaker 4: Could be a late night show. Yeah that's what I'm saying. Yeah, will you anchor it? Damn right, a lot of anchors.
Speaker 2: How do you like your ladies?
Speaker 7: How healthy would you guys watch sumo wrestling? If the big ten head teams would be sweet, yes, yeah, and saus.
Speaker 6: I don't even know if I can get into college. Lady, s wrestlers all your hands out would hawk. They're healthy, they're athletic, Well yeah, why not. They're they're lovely people.
Speaker 2: And they'd toss you around.
Speaker 12: Yeah, lord, I don't know, man, you know what you need to do. You need to sleep around.
Speaker 2: He sounds like he knows you hawk.
Speaker 4: Ggpd.
Speaker 11: It is funny those still wrestlers, like you see, like the regular people go up and get something, they run at them with full speed and they just like fall backwards.
Speaker 5: My lord, they're just massively so big. It's ridiculous. Seem like one of their meals have it. Oh my insane, It's incredible.
Speaker 13: It's about time for a fan five on the Power Trip, presented by all Around your Timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 6: We can talk about this more in Vikings News. But the Vikings battle the Bears on Sunday at noon. Pregame at ten. Your Vikings are three point favorites. The over under is forty eight and a half. The Vikings are four and five, the Bears are six and three. We get our first injury report today. Yeah. Week eleven opens tomorrow with the eight and two Pats hosting the two and seven Jets on Thursday Night Football. The Pats are now twelve and a half point favorites.
Speaker 11: Ah, yeah, I got I'm taking them the Pats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry you say it's a home game for them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it'll be bad for the debts are terrible, terrible?
Speaker 4: Have they gotten a little better?
Speaker 2: I've gotten worse.
Speaker 7: A lost gardener and Garrett Wilson hurt too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't the bit that who's the corp?
Speaker 6: Justin fields through for like fifty four yards and forty two of them where a screen passed?
Speaker 4: Right? Yest right?
Speaker 11: Haven't Garrett Wilson? Other fantasy team has not laid off this year?
Speaker 7: Hey, We've been saying it all week, but again, Drake May is your Draft Kings MVP front runner at plus two seventy five, slightly ahead, slightly ahead of Matt Stafford at three to one.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, Drake May is the favorite with you know, about two months ago.
Speaker 6: Travis Hunter, the second overall pick, is having season ending knee surgery and he will be out for at least six months.
Speaker 7: Yeah, which is really good because there are no games in April.
Speaker 6: No, but you gotta get healthy. There's the draft in April though, sure, I don't know. Man, Oh okay, thanks chat Chad DPD.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it just goes off on how it happened. They paid for the.
Speaker 6: The Wolves battle the Kings on Friday at seven. Your Wolves are seven and four. They've won I think four or five in a row or four of six or whatever. The Kings are three and eight. They are hideous.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they've been playing terrible teams too. They played Charlotte at Charlotte, they put Brooklyn and Brooklyn two terrible teams. Then they played the Jazz twice and the Kings once. Won all those games and all just terrible teams. So this should be another one. I think that's an NBA Cup game too. Yeah, because it's another important one, another important one. I was talking to my buddy jameson Battle, who plays for the Raptors, and they said, if they win the NBA Cup, each individual player gets five hundred and thirty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: What It's ridiculous. I'm like, what would you do with that? Buddy?
Speaker 11: Of course he's going to be in my wedding, one of my best friends. I was like, well, you're buying a private jet to the to the Bachelor trip, that's for sure. But think about that. Is like if you're one of the end of the bench guys on like a make a million dollars a year to just have a five hundred and thirty eight thousand dollars bonus, and it hits your zell a count like ten minutes after the game, So it just goes right now your bank account supposed to like right after the game, which would.
Speaker 10: Just be.
Speaker 4: And you're already in Vegas because's where the championship is.
Speaker 7: And there's nothing better than gambling with house money.
Speaker 11: They got money those guys are spending right after the game, by the way, right to the yeah, right right sprinted.
Speaker 4: I had a delayed.
Speaker 7: Moment of clarity when we were talking about the pitching scandal. Was that yesterday or the day before? And I'm like, uh, look, how djen do you have to be to be like I'm going to bet two hundred bucks at the next pitch is a ball?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: And I'm like, how degenerate do you have to be? Like six hours later, I'm like, that's the dumbest logic of all time. Because guess what I do once in a while, I bet on red on a roulette machine.
Speaker 2: It's fifty fifty.
Speaker 7: I mean, right, so a ball and a strike that there's two options.
Speaker 2: It's a great bet.
Speaker 4: Roulette is two to one ball strike. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's I'm sure it's slightly less than fifty fifty because I'm sure the casino has early yet the has to take the.
Speaker 4: Juice, same with like the greens and really, but.
Speaker 7: That's my point is it's essentially the same thing. So betting and no betting ball all day long, no more DJ than betting black on at wheel. What's the difference? Yeah, that's fair. So I'm just saying, Sauce, when you're out in Vegas, pick a random baseball game and just go balls and strikes the whole way.
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying, they're still baseball.
Speaker 7: You can find a league, Yeah, find a league. There's got to be some kind of league. Got to be playing. They gotta be playing in Cuba, right, I'm sure sure, maybe Japan.
Speaker 2: Find a league.
Speaker 4: Bet on some baseball.
Speaker 6: The Wild lost to one of the Sharks and ot last night. Matt Boldi scored the lone goal for your Wild. The Wild host the Ducks on Saturday at five zachu.
Speaker 4: It's time for the Hockey Minute with Mark Parris Friends State.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Clouds, Cloud st Cloud's take Huskies. Yeah, tough one, tough one for the Wild last night. But you know, if you haven't been paying attention to the San Jose Sharks this year, they are for real. Their young skill, the Will Smith, Macklin Celebrini are spectacular hockey players. They've got some good solid defense back there, some big the veterans d kind of solidifying back there, and they're playing great. Their power play is spectacular. They've got that maclan Celebrini who is beginning his climb up to the mountain to super start him as we're kind of expecting him to become.
Speaker 5: Will Smith is legit as well. I mean, they've got a great one too, combo. We saw that on the power play. And when you get that young skill into an overtime game.
Speaker 4: It can be tough.
Speaker 5: Those young guys with all that skill that they see that as a major opportunity as putting stamps on their career, and we kind of saw it last night. It's you know, it's it's a possession game, and that skill took over and it is what it is. We get our one point and keep playing like that and we're gonna win a lot of hockey games.
Speaker 4: Yes, yea.
Speaker 3: Perfectly Wow, nice jobs to sink skill. Thank you said things that were correct, last job.
Speaker 4: Thank you love. Its not the not the content. As long as I just nailed that minute, that's the most important part. Yeah, people start to, you know, lose interest. I got you. That's how I get disinterested in a minute, I get disinterested in everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, TikTok's sighting this joint.
Speaker 4: Well, thankfully we've partnered with them now, so we're good. Yeah, marketing genius is oh man, We're all over this thing, headed in the right direction. Sauce the floristil.
Speaker 6: The Gophers battle the eight and one Oregon Ducks on Friday and Eugene at eight pregame at six, the Ducks are twenty five and a half point favorites. Your Gophers are zero and three on the road and they've been outscored twenty to one.
Speaker 4: Ten No, Parker Fox we mentioned earlier.
Speaker 7: Maybe you heard that former Gopher quarterback Adam Weber is playing initials on Friday.
Speaker 4: The best Now you were a junior when he was a freshman.
Speaker 11: Correct, I don't know if that's a joke. Yes the time here, Yes, yeah, I guess. But he was one of my favorites and what a good dude too.
Speaker 7: Again, and what I can't wait to ask him about because again I've never really heard a lot of interviews with him. I don't know that much about him outside of is just what I remember on the on the surface, which was he was the dude that had four different offensive coordinators. Correct, I think so, yeah, it wasn't that always Like like Adam's got all the talent in the world, He's got all the ability, but like we just keep shuffling the deck and it's just not fairy.
Speaker 4: He's just hard.
Speaker 7: You know, how do you maximize your potential if you have to change ocs every year and the planing changes every year.
Speaker 4: Can't wait to ask him that on Friday. That's a good point.
Speaker 11: Well, think about especially like young kids coming into like a new organization. It's like you're diving into the playbook trying to figure it out, and it's like, oh, I'm gonna flip that on you like that, So yeah, it'll be uh, it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: To learn about.
Speaker 7: It's always good too, to be excited about asking the question that he's probably been asked three thousand times, but I've never heard him answer.
Speaker 2: It, So now I want to know what he says. There you go, Yeah, that's fun. He's prepared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure he's I'm sure he said it a time or too.
Speaker 5: I got to imagine by the fourth and he's like, can just one year, I would not have to learn an entire new playbook.
Speaker 4: Just one year. The ball's tough.
Speaker 6: The Golden Gopher men's basketball team is at Missouri tonight. Missouri is an eight and a half point favorite. Parker, Yeah, it'll be interesting. I'm not going to sit here and think I know everything about the Missouri roster. But they've had some good turnover a really good coach. So their head coach is brothers with one of the Gopher's assistant coaches.
Speaker 11: The last name is Gates, so that'll kind of be a family affair. I'm sure he'll have his family there, armand Gates, but Armon. Yeah, it'll be fun down in Missouri, and you actually play against a good team. They've played some bad teams to go to their four and oh start with the exhibition, so it'll be a good challenge. Kate Tyson's averaging twenty five and a half a game, I think, top twenty in the country and scoring, so it'll be fun to see what he can do against some longer, more athletic wings versus some of these low major type of wings.
Speaker 4: So depth is gonna be kind of a problem.
Speaker 11: They got a couple of guys out with injury, but I think they put up a good fight and I'm excited to see what this offense looks like against a real, you know, powerful type of team.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 7: The Gates family is legit. They their lineage goes way back. They have connections to the Freemasons. They were like in a whole bunch of conspiracy theories though and stuff. And I believe at one point one of the Gates is, if I remember right, try to steal the decoration Decoration of Independence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and big temporarily did They have a long history in the Rhode Island State Patrol as well.
Speaker 7: Actually think it was Bailey Gates.
Speaker 6: Was it film Charlie Bailey.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Charlie Bailey. No, it's Aley Gates.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty I'm pretty sure his last name was Bailey.
Speaker 6: Case is right, that's one of the best Jim Carrey movies of all time.
Speaker 4: Do you see me myself and Irene? Oh, it's so funny, it's wait underrated his boys. Oh my lord, just kill me, kill me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to cap your ass. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Oh don't we hear they're making another National Treasure? Is that accurate? Or am I imagining that?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 2: And Cage is back? It all is rage?
Speaker 7: Okay, thanks Corgan. They Yeah, you can't do a National Treasure without Nick.
Speaker 4: Cage National Treasure.
Speaker 2: What would you guess?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: Myself and Irene is on Rotten Tomatoes and.
Speaker 7: I bet it even though it didn't, I don't think it did well. I don't think it did much in the box office. My guess is the critics score is much higher than we I bet it's.
Speaker 5: Seventy eight percent fifty I was going to go sixty, like forty.
Speaker 2: Five forty seven? Oh what yeah? Yeah, sweet?
Speaker 4: Every buddy hates come, will you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 11: Zach speak Tommy, he said, speak for yourself.
Speaker 4: My mic up.
Speaker 7: Vikings News.
Speaker 4: Next, this is the Power Trip Morning Joe on the name.
Speaker 1: K F A N and the Vikings are teaming up for Toys for Tots. Join us live at Shields and Eden Prairie on Tuesday, December second, from five thirty in the morning until six thirty pm for our annual broadcast presented by Unreal Bringing Toys, Spread some joy, and if you're one of the first fifty donors each show, you'll score a sweet k F A N and Unreal Winter beanie. Details at kfaan dot com slash toys.
Speaker 4: That beanie is unreal.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, oh it's very real. It's very rare.
Speaker 4: Thing. You know, it's real. Look over there. Yeah, good morning, Audre Parker Fox.
Speaker 2: The upcoming opportunity in gig and all this.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks, Yes, it'll be a lot of fun, really exciting. Mark Parrish, sweetheart, how are you wonderful?
Speaker 7: Sauce Chris Chris y Hey, Hi, hey, Sauce.
Speaker 14: My now a new colleague this summer, I hear, mister bench coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah how about that.
Speaker 6: I haven't gotten asked yet, but I'm waiting for the contract and.
Speaker 4: You think it's a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you've skipped a few interviews in that problem.
Speaker 7: Probably Yeah, yeah, I know. It's now been like six days of kissing ass. But god dang, that dude kicked ass on Friday. Man Derek Shelton says, yeah, great.
Speaker 3: It's gonna make for a good summer for you, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean, that's that's so cool that you're gonna have a guy. I mean unless as.
Speaker 14: Selfishly, I was ecstatic when I saw the news, So I'm really looking forward to I was already excited in counting down the days until March, but not really in la Troy Hawkins now guy part of the staff.
Speaker 3: Now guy's the best man, old school part.
Speaker 7: We were in Bloomington still, so this was like pre four, right, this is like three oh four or something like that. LaTroy Hawkins was a weekly guest thanks to Gould back in the day. Yeah, John Cassari and in the group way back in the day used to he used to hook us up with LaTroy.
Speaker 4: So he used to be on the.
Speaker 3: Show Wild Card too. Man, you never knew what cuss word he was going to say.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's gonna be interesting because you know, we've been colleagues and have worked and traveled and hung out outside of work, you know, on the road together, and and now he's on the coaching staff.
Speaker 4: So it's obviously a little bit of a different dynamic. But have we never had that dude in studio? That's a great question.
Speaker 3: Well, question he when we moved this direction? I think is when he left town for me?
Speaker 7: Probably yeah, because he had other stops after. Still he's been back for a long time though, right, But I think he still doesn't live here full time. He's down in Texas, so you'd have to catch him. But I mean, now he'll be here a lot.
Speaker 2: Dang, no excuses, now, excuses.
Speaker 3: Now it is time for some vagkns news, So shall we get that out the way?
Speaker 12: He would be no time for Vikings news On the Power Drift presented.
Speaker 4: By bad Go Excesses.
Speaker 7: The Vikings host the Bears on Sunday at noon. Right here on the fan, you're home for Vikings football. The Vikings are four and five, The Bears have won six of seven, and they are six and three. On DraftKings, the Vikings are three point favorites. Forty eight and a half is the over under We mentioned this earlier, but a lot of people were on Sante Samuel Junior watch just to see if he was willing to gamble and come here. It sounds like he's going to the Steelers, but the Vikings were one of his what five or six options, one of the five or six teams he wanted to tour spinal fusion surgery in April second round picking twenty twenty one.
Speaker 5: I gotta imagine that recovery takes a bit where they put the metal pieces in your spine?
Speaker 4: Do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know how they just mean they've changed it much these days, but I mean, yeah, they fused a couple of discs right together.
Speaker 7: I think it's like that that super glue stuff. What's that stuff that the flex seal fle Yeah, flex seal like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy that cuts.
Speaker 7: Then he cuts the hole in the bottom of the boat and he like flies across like Gator Country to show you that the boat still goes the Gater Country upgraded from the crack.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I remember that country? Are you okay?
Speaker 7: Crackle? I get that reference reading what this is? So It'sante Samuel Junior. What the hell was his dad's name? He was a pretty good player too.
Speaker 2: It was Screech Powers.
Speaker 4: Oh that's right, Screech Power Senior. Last Chaid GPT, Yeah, Chad GPT.
Speaker 2: What was this to him?
Speaker 12: No, man, like I was probably the crimson died.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you can.
Speaker 4: I mean either, this is the cheapest version AI you could possibly get.
Speaker 2: Good any other suggestions GPT, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Man, Google, okay, Google, are you are you going to get in trouble because I heard has told us to not use AI on the air, and you clearly are.
Speaker 4: This is the version they asked us to use.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, that's clear safer work and that stuff that our own employees created.
Speaker 4: That's the best we can do. That's exactly right. You're asking another question, saw anything doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Uh do you like pizza?
Speaker 12: I don't know, man, why you ask me?
Speaker 2: It's very helpful if.
Speaker 7: It doesn't even get you just asked the computer if he likes pizza. I mean, in fairness, that's a really dumb question.
Speaker 2: Relaxed, you don't.
Speaker 12: I don't know, man. You know what you need to do. Got a fork and walk over that that thing on the wall and just shove it in that hole.
Speaker 2: Now we're at the point.
Speaker 7: Where again artificial intelligence is telling us to do terrible thing.
Speaker 4: Listening to you guys scared the heck out of me.
Speaker 14: When I was listening this morning about all that AI.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's fascinating.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you guys, that podcast is called The Last Invention.
Speaker 4: I encourage you.
Speaker 12: I don't know if I want to either.
Speaker 4: I want to, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, it's terrifying.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I, for one, welcome our new overlords and do whatever they need me to do.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: How would you prefer your overlord bck healthy.
Speaker 4: Vikings p.
Speaker 3: I asked our head coach Kevin O'Connell whether or not or I should say about the the tipped passes last week.
Speaker 9: More of the block shots.
Speaker 10: You know, you know, it's easy for me to sit back and say they're all completions, but when you turn on the tape and see, you know, Jordan Addison on a backside didn't cut wide open or yeah, you know the third and third and three in the red zone before we went forward on fourth and three, I mean that is a walk in touchdown up. You know, as he wraps around that linebacker, which would have been a phenomenal progression play by JJ.
Speaker 9: He did everything right, just a little bit too much movement.
Speaker 10: And you know what the first thing he said yesterday when I was watching the game with him, was you know, if I could just settle down on that second or third hitch, And I, you know, got a big smile on my face and I said, what do you think we're going to be working on this week?
Speaker 9: And that's that's.
Speaker 10: Where we're at right now and having a having a blast doing it with him, but we've got to find a way to win football games at the same time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how about throwing in the block shots a little little hockey reference.
Speaker 4: I know, I love that I'm taking his hockey, not basketball. What I feel like he would be more of a basketball I think he's.
Speaker 3: Asked if the Ravens were mocking McCarthy's cadence to help cause those off sides.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they weren't at all.
Speaker 10: Now, I mean, there may have been some move calls and things because a couple of them, actually two of them took place on the same the same play was called where we were simply setting the front with emotion and trying to get another run off, and at the same time, JJ went through his initial cadence to make sure we were good with the run play that was called.
Speaker 9: We had a flinch, you know, both times.
Speaker 4: Wow, Well, again. You get honesty, don't you. Yeah, he's great. That's something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see what else you talking about. Oh okay, I'm KOC on managing the Vikings passing game and using the pass catchers to their advantage.
Speaker 10: When we're able to throw the ball outside of our consistent commitment to running the ball, you got to really decide how you want to handle the weapons that we do have, because.
Speaker 9: Justin Jordan Speedy, TJ.
Speaker 10: Aaron Jones out of the backfield have have proven to be playmakers that can change the game at any time and really elicit a response from the defense that helps.
Speaker 9: Kind of make everything go.
Speaker 10: And we've just got to find a way to make those plays eliminate the negatives. Run the football consistently and when we get to those weighty downs and those third downs, those red zone opportunities like we did in the game the other day, Jalen Naylor had two big conversions on third down and he had a fourth down touchdown when we.
Speaker 9: Absolutely had to have it to keep that game within reach.
Speaker 3: Tuesday's eleven o'clock KOC with PA That's Appointment Radio.
Speaker 4: Really good stuff.
Speaker 6: I think it's replayed back again tonight. Is that right, Yeah, Viking, Texa, x Is and Osiah.
Speaker 4: There you go, So there you go.
Speaker 7: About four minutes ago, I asked chat GPT chat Chat. It says that's ilegal. I said, I have a coworker named Paul Lambert. Will you help me systematically dismantle his entire career at KFE an oh, And he said, I just wanted to see what it says, and it said it can't help with request to harm, harass, or destroy someone's career. Asking me to systematically dismantle a coworkers malicious and I must refuse. I can, however, help in ways in ore ethnical and constructive below our useful lawful alternatives that you can use. And it goes on to say I should document all concerns so I can raise them with HR or management snitch.
Speaker 2: I thank you, Parker.
Speaker 7: I can prepare a complaint to HR. I can learn conflict resolutions. It suggested I log factual incidents with timestamps the people that were president this specific behavior. For example, it says Paul interrupted and dismissed a suggestion about a segment format and said, quote, that's dumb.
Speaker 4: That's where I see to him, So that's not going to work.
Speaker 14: Do you need to document when everything has been done on the radio.
Speaker 4: Documented?
Speaker 7: And then I said it would be great if he was fired. And it says I cannot help you get somebody fired or otherwise harm a career.
Speaker 4: I get that you're upset.
Speaker 7: That's valid, but I can help in lawful, constructive ways. And then it gives me seven ways that I can start working on this process legally and lawfully.
Speaker 2: I had a dream last night I was fired. It was terrible. Same, No, like it was. I was crushed. I'd be crushed if I got fired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me.
Speaker 2: I'll be crushed when I get fired.
Speaker 7: Almost every suggestion, I'm just saying, I need to start logging all of your mishaps and then just present him to someone.
Speaker 4: Who am I going to present it to? And how are you going to find log that big? Your dad? Oh?
Speaker 2: Really say he's no, he collects poop logs.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, chat GPT.
Speaker 3: If I could just take him outside, yeah, put him outside?
Speaker 7: And what if suggests that Chris is Chad?
Speaker 2: He goes, you mean.
Speaker 7: Poop log oh cad hmm, thinking it takes away too long a thing?
Speaker 4: Well, he's probably like, what the heck what does this mean You just cramped its brain. Yeah, thinking you've just made it decided to.
Speaker 2: Humanity's nott GPG.
Speaker 7: Just quit. That's it and unprofessional. And you don't have to just sit there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could get up, you can leave the room. No, Dwight just lays there.
Speaker 7: So I'm supposed to choose the right tone, either calm and direct or firm and boundary setting or de escalating and redirect.
Speaker 4: Like, Okay, let's stick to the show. We need to move on.
Speaker 7: So hey on, do the thing about the poop log again, Paul. If you're looking for a huge log, call Hawk's dad. Okay, I could do light but clear, not cool. Let's not drag other people's families into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well then what am I going to talk about?
Speaker 4: We don't have a show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what am I gonna say?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna be calm and direct, Paul, that's inappropriate and not funny. Don't talk about someone's family that way.
Speaker 4: That work too. Yeah, man, this is good mediation. It's because again, here's what Chad GPT tells you.
Speaker 12: It's yeah, I know that maybe maybe you need to take a little nap in the garage.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is so good because then it says, here's a.
Speaker 4: Samples what's a sample incident log that you should probably log?
Speaker 7: Date you know eleven twelve, twenty twenty five, Time seven fifty four location studio A people involved, Paul Lambert quote Chris's dad has a poop log.
Speaker 4: Statement was offensive.
Speaker 7: It disrupted the flow of the show, and it created a hostile tone. Your next action is to save the recording and then email a manager with a summary. All right, Zach, could you cut up an MP three and send this audio of him suggesting a poop log to Chad Abbitt?
Speaker 4: Please? I was gonna say, ask could who our manager is? Now?
Speaker 2: Who is our manager? Oh boy?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 12: No, man, sell the dance outs.
Speaker 2: You stop bringing up Dan file.
Speaker 7: It's a great beard man. He does not have access his wife. It does not have access to who the manager at caffeine is. That's a private piece of data at your workplace.
Speaker 4: That's how we feel sometimes too.
Speaker 7: He keeps saying, please direct all of your concerns to your HR rep.
Speaker 4: Is that we don't have one.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have one.
Speaker 4: God we're lucky.
Speaker 2: Wow, that would be quite the job.
Speaker 4: Again to repeat a joke from last week.
Speaker 7: If we had one half the staff would have been fired by now.
Speaker 4: We clearly don't have Rosie Wow.
Speaker 2: Well he's gotta get in front of them.
Speaker 5: Never been allowed on the show.
Speaker 4: Where was our HR person?
Speaker 12: I don't know, man, Ruth.
Speaker 7: The the complaints have started. Log number one is about you saying that Chris is dad has a poop log?
Speaker 2: But how was that bad?
Speaker 7: It disrupted the flow of the show.
Speaker 4: Weren't you guys?
Speaker 9: See you later?
Speaker 7: Now you scared somebody off. I'm gonna put that in the old lag. I only knew who my manager was. The eight o'clock hour of the Power trom Morning Chill will feature headlines, will do Fan five.
Speaker 4: There's loss to get to between now at nine o'clock on the Fan Fan