Speaker 1: Good morning, lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine. I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key.
Speaker 2: Demograta super duper.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Fight a gondo gay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the seventeenth day of December twenty twenty five. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the part of Morning show.
Speaker 1: Here we go. It's Wednesday up day.
Speaker 3: We got Mark Parrish, we've got a Parker Fox in a bit, and we've got Audre Martin gonna stop by an eight o'clock hour. Lots to talk about, so let's get it started. Barchup Morning Show on a Wednesday. That means it's comedy time, and that means we've got jeff E. Lison. Jeff Lison Partchup Morning Show on Wednesday. Come on in now. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: Let's just get the awkwardness out of the way. We we could have done this at one year, just to be honest, for eighty seven people in a four hundred seed Theater. I've competed with a lot of things over the years, never ever a Santa Claus parade.
Speaker 1: Right out the front door.
Speaker 5: And what a parade.
Speaker 6: I mean, you guys go all out. Just anybody with a truck just got a new Dodge ramp.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 5: You're forced from the start.
Speaker 1: There's so many people out there. Man, we're driving around. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Wow, all these people for comedy and we got a police escort until the night.
Speaker 1: Pierce the dot you tell them, wait, don't side is weeding feet us on your side? You hear the distance under this sid in you stray all right? Halfway through the league, halfway through the month. This is the Power to the Morning Show. It's December seventeenth. That's Chris, that's Paul, I'm Corey. I know Zacho today, but I believe Nick Madden. I think is back there right? Where's Nick? Is he back there? There's Nicko? There is next running the old Camfane dot com slash watch. I think Kara is doing it tomorrow. Sweet, that's sweet? Right, yeah, man, you can watch his campee dot com slash watch the entire three and a half hours it's not uh, you know, like we look like this. Yeah, we look like this. Yeah, this is how we look.
Speaker 5: I think I look fine.
Speaker 1: You look fine, Chris looks fine. I look fine. Yeah, none of us look great. None of us look terrible. They just look fine.
Speaker 3: Is that why they didn't put us on Netflix? Do you?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Just fine? Again?
Speaker 1: Who made that that? That list?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 1: Like breakfast club and only the breakfast club? Who's gonna go to Netflix?
Speaker 3: Think in there morning show in the building to most listen to one? I probably did. I I don't know. I didn't. I saw that the guy who's on all.
Speaker 5: The TV shows, did Bobby Bones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy? I think you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Bobby Bones Bright for this club? Elvis Duran Yeah still.
Speaker 3: Really I think so? Yeah, I think so. He's New York is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Hm hmm.
Speaker 5: Not us though, No, No, we're just fine. Yeah, we're just fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, whatever, it didn't matter.
Speaker 5: I guess didn't matter, right, No, No, it doesn't matter. We got Cafe dot com, slash Watch. Yeah, we don't need Netflix.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 5: I am Yeah, you look great?
Speaker 1: Yeh. Mark Parrish will be here in a second. Yeah, Parker Fox and Taylor HEISEI a little bit later.
Speaker 3: Taylor's coming in today too, right, that's right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know the Frost plan. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Friday.
Speaker 5: When is she coming in with Parker at seven?
Speaker 3: Okay? And I told Audrey to come in today too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of hockey news to talk about today. Yeah, there is so kinds of great stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be great.
Speaker 1: Teams kicking ass, yeah, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that guy's pretty good and stuff.
Speaker 5: They've want to they've he's played, they've outscored people eleven to two. Sure, yeah that's pretty good. Good for him. Yep, he's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is really really good.
Speaker 5: I watched a little bit of it last night. It was it was fun. That's a fun sport to watch, especially when it's a good sport. And Julius Randall was there and he plays four.
Speaker 3: Who you asking you well? I mean, obviously I know as Corey.
Speaker 5: Oh who does Julius play for?
Speaker 1: Obviously? I know? Ask Chris ask nick Nick?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I don't know. Bestballing hockey does.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: That's nice of him, man, that's really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do wisdom teeth go? It went really well? Shout out to Uh, doctor Kirby and wise decisions. They did an unbelievable job. I think it took like a half hour. Yeah, it's a quick process process. And then they her into the recovery room and she did a great job and she felt great. She even said that like the bleeding had mostly stopped, and yeah, she did an unbelievable job. She was great yesterday. She didn't miss a beat. Everything she normally does she still did and it was it was good to see because she was a little bit nervous that it was. Uh, she's worried that sometimes, like if you go under anesthesia that you might pass away.
Speaker 1: We have no interest in what's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Oh well, you kind of asked. But yeah, she's great, she's doing wonderful. I'm I mean, she was sleeping when I left this morning. But yeah, she's doing amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't want your life.
Speaker 5: It's probably true, but yeah, I can't believe she got all three. She got three of them taken out, and.
Speaker 1: Because she only has three, or did she leave one.
Speaker 5: She got one taken out like when she was like seventeen or eighteen, And yeah, immediately said she went to like smoking cigarettes and drinking Captain Morgan. So she's not doing that this time, so she will have a healthy mouth and a.
Speaker 1: I don't don't word it like that.
Speaker 5: I mean in a nice way. It's a good thing.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you made it weird now you asked, Yeah, but you said it weird. But yeah, she's doing wonderful.
Speaker 5: It just seems like such a waste of wisdom. Teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't like how dumb are we that we evolved past him? I mean more teeth better, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we don't need him. Why don't you point anywhere?
Speaker 3: Just dumb?
Speaker 5: Yeah, up being a problem and who.
Speaker 3: I mean something a letter? DNA? No, son of a bitch?
Speaker 1: If you out hugs, Yeah, yeah, it's great. Yeah, it's no big deal.
Speaker 3: I did it with a toothpick. Oh you're tough, bottle of Jack Daniels.
Speaker 1: I also did it with a figure skate by the way, Oh really, yeah in a cave?
Speaker 5: Is that when you were banging that volleyball?
Speaker 1: Banged the volleyball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't prove that.
Speaker 1: You can't prove he didn't or did. Wait, can't prove that I did? Yeah, I can't of them. I can't prove it either way. It doesn't give them equal chances of being correct. Then it might be there's no. There isn't a yes or no that you didn't have relations with a volleyball. I'm saying no. Like that friend I have who banged a grapefruit is the same one that claims that he banged a ghost.
Speaker 5: No, that's the beezer is he was?
Speaker 3: He part of the Magdalenian period.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what that means, but no, he was it.
Speaker 3: It's the oldest known impacted wisdom tooth belong to a European woman. Of course.
Speaker 5: Oh god, she started to pull your hands up. The European woman with the impacted tooth would hawk.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean sure, I gotta take her mind off the pain.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She lived between thirteen thousand and eleven thousand BCE.
Speaker 1: It's the first known wisdom tooth. That's right, no kidding, wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nonetheless, molar impaction was relatively rare prior to the modern era. With the Industrial Revolution, the affliction became ten times more common owing to the new prevalence of soft processed foods. This since eating harder to chew foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, while the body's still growing stimulates the jaw oones to grow larger, and it's needed to avoid small jaws, which is the cause for wisdom teeth. So we stopped eating hard foods, so we stopped needing some many tooth. Maybe maybe we start eating all those hard fruits again. Stuff man, son of a bitch. Hmm like Sauce. Member, when you kept getting in trouble for chewing on gravel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when I was called rock Bier. Yeah, yeah, I don't do that anymore. I gave that up.
Speaker 3: I know, think about how much joy you'd have with your wisdom teeth. You'd be so much smarter. Why the hell they call them wisdom teeth because we were dumber back then, right, Yeah, what's going on this world?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They are not well named. You being named Rockbiter is approo. Yeah, it seems right on the money. And if you've seen the movie Never Any Story, Sauce looks a lot like rock Bier.
Speaker 5: I was called him a lot.
Speaker 3: God, the inside of people's mouths are disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you just say about your wife? A healthy mouth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or a good mouth?
Speaker 5: Health mouth?
Speaker 1: I didn't say a good I forget how you ordered it, but it made us all uncomfortable that the deliverance is a healthy mouse, which is important. It is how your mouth looks like a rectum. Yeah, my mouth looks like a bung teaser, not a Bung.
Speaker 3: Teaser, sir, the bung the bunk itself. Please don't confuse yourself with your lack of wisdom.
Speaker 5: I'm not right. I obviously I don't know if I have mine.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna buy you some. Maybe they should let you carry around her wisdom? Do you send your pocket?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna guess you don't. She got a pine of ice cream when she left son hand, a pine of ice cream.
Speaker 3: Guess what I can go buy and go buy myself pint of ice cream.
Speaker 5: Bitch, instead of getting your teeth taken out.
Speaker 1: I'll do both.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm rich like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what doctors do is they say, you know, here's a six thousand dollars procedure, but here's a seven dollars pint of ice cream to make you feel better about yours. It's a win win for that, a win win. Yeah, they probably get the ice cream for free. I like the word mandible, mandible like bendable man that's right, you got it, that's right. Like a bendable man generally.
Speaker 3: Wisdom teeth irrupt between the ages of seventeen and twenty one. Man, you know what if you know, have Louis start chewing on gravel and he'll never have to worry to have a big, old, strong, long.
Speaker 9: Jaw full of teeth bite some rocks. Yeah, man, I think he has five teeth right now, quire bragging. Yeah, sorry, that's not nearly enough.
Speaker 1: What morn he passes daddy?
Speaker 5: I think Donaldson's son. I think has like fourteen twenty two. No, he's like three months older than Louis. Yeah, is he right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Louise behind I think in the teeth department. But he's got his. The two front bottom ones are in and the two top ones are protruding their way through. Yeah. Yeah, I think he's gonna be fine.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's gonna be fine again.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I just don't want him to go through life with the teeth I had.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, those are in the trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean his mother knows hygiene, His mother knows what a good mouth looks like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that really does sound discussed.
Speaker 1: I mean I know what you meant.
Speaker 3: It still sounds disgusted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's gonna have a hilt in mouth.
Speaker 5: Say it like the guy.
Speaker 1: That was exactly how you said it. No, you didn't hear yourself, did you.
Speaker 5: That's not no, I didn't.
Speaker 3: I thought you were on a loop. I thought you were repeating yourself.
Speaker 5: When we wrapped the surgery up.
Speaker 1: She needs to get home with a health and mouth as quickly as possible. I didn't say that the lamplied.
Speaker 3: He really did. Yeah, did you know the trash can wouldn't even open up to take your wisdom? Teeth from the dark? Shred throway?
Speaker 1: What do?
Speaker 3: He kept closing his mouth. I don't want those in here throw in turds.
Speaker 1: Throw in it.
Speaker 5: Would rather have turd logs in it than my teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you heard me. I thought it made that clear.
Speaker 1: When Zach asked Nick Madnick come in and do the video, he was like, great, and now thirteen minutes and he's like, oh my god, there's three and a half hours of this. Yeah, oh boy, well.
Speaker 3: There's only three hours and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Now, that's the right way to look That is the right way to look at it. In three hours and seventeen minutes, this thing's over, So Mick's already put up with the first thirteen minutes.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say it can't get worse, but it always can get worse.
Speaker 1: Of course it can. Yeah, I think it is going to get better. Yeah, Parker Fox has a lot of energy. We haven't seen Taylor in a while. Frost seasons up and running. Parish will be here any second. We'll talk about Quinn, Hughes, Quinn, use me Odre later, Demon, Dusty Mond, dust.
Speaker 5: Bendable Man, the Mandible. He'll be here later.
Speaker 9: Why can't Dusty come in because oh you know, yeah, the charges.
Speaker 1: No, what else did you say you were gonna do yesterday? I thought there was something else you were going to do. Hole, I mean I think you said that off the air. Yeah, I didn't say off the air. I'm gonna tickle my bung Hole. I think I think you just said you were going to watch the Wild Game while your wife was recovering from Yeah wisdom te.
Speaker 5: You said you had the babysit, Yeah, and I did.
Speaker 1: And then you actually watched a little bit of the Wild Game.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Louis went to bed about seven fifteen. Yeah, he's still sleeping. Appreciate the update. At least let me check here. Take your time. Yeah, I'm sleeping for ten hours and ten minutes. It's pretty good, man, that's real good.
Speaker 3: I haven't slept like that.
Speaker 5: And he's he's eleven months old and he's sleeping like a baby, overachieving. He'll be uh in thirteen days, I will have a one year old.
Speaker 3: How about that, buddy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, good for you, man, Yeah, good for you. Deuteronomy.
Speaker 5: It's amazing how quickly it goes Yep, it's like my son just turned fifty six last month. What's his name? Beatrix Potter? Wow, like the lady on Golden Girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was all.
Speaker 3: Not a lady's name.
Speaker 5: Pull your hands up, a Stelle geddy wood hawk.
Speaker 9: I YEA have a pack of smokes and some bang, all of them.
Speaker 3: What about the time?
Speaker 1: What about the mean one?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Grid? No? The mean uh? Golden girl? B Arthur?
Speaker 5: Yeah, b Arthur. She shees me. And yeah, who's who's your favorite one?
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite Golden Girl?
Speaker 3: Ernie Johnson?
Speaker 1: Oh, happy birthday, Ernie Johnson. H Nick, I'm so sorry, man, you're wasting your morning. You got up early for this. I'm so sorry. Nick.
Speaker 2: More of the power to your morning to you after this on the fan.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty funky and groovy right there. Check this out. It's gonna bother sauce.
Speaker 1: Sauce.
Speaker 3: Are you there?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir? Have you seen the trailer for Spielberg's in new movie yet? No?
Speaker 3: So what's your name, Amma Stone? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? Corey? No, I've just read the highlight or the headlines about it, but I haven't seen that.
Speaker 5: I think it's in a.
Speaker 3: Stone or is that something right? Anyway, she's somebody's a weather reporter. And then this starts happening.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Kansas City. Let's take a look at today. Let's today is.
Speaker 3: Today's and then she starts playing the Jerry Seinfeld team in her mouth.
Speaker 1: What are you going to do? Full disclosure to the whole world? Emily Blunt.
Speaker 3: By the way, I can't hear closure day. Yeah, I can't not hear the Jerry Seinfeld team. Don't Bunky's Spielberg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen the trailer, so that was the first time I had heard it. That sounded like terrible acting. I'd have to see it. Didn't that sound bad? Though? I don't.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't have the I don't have chops.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It sounded like the kid from Billy Madison Today, Junior, I don't know. It's Fieldberg, though one is. I mean, he almost never misses comes out.
Speaker 3: He seems like a pretty good actress.
Speaker 1: She is, and she's pretty good.
Speaker 3: She was in that movie where they couldn't.
Speaker 1: Talk quiet play sure, Yeah, with her husband John Krasinski.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they talk, they got to eat.
Speaker 5: I never saw it heard it was great for the second one was fine too, right.
Speaker 3: You see a lot of movies that the surprised me in a lot of You don't see a lot of movies that surprised me more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't watch a lot of movies anymore. It's mostly TV. And despite abbit thinking that I watched TV fifteen hours a day, I don't watch a lot of TV. Not actively, at least you do it in actively. It's always on, right, Like I'm always something's on because I can't be in a silent room. It makes me uncomfortable. Yeah, really got to have something on. You're sitting here with me in silence, that's.
Speaker 3: Talk to each other. So we're to say I sit and watch it sometimes like your monkey's in a zoo throwing poopy at each You guys don't talk well.
Speaker 1: He asks me questions that I answer, and then the conversation ends in six seconds.
Speaker 3: It's weird, though, because you and Zach talked like you grew up together and love each other, and yeah, you and Sauce don't have anything to say to each other. What do you like about Zach that you don't like about Sauce? Beyonced well.
Speaker 1: Zach asks interesting questions, like Sauce, is this last break? What four minutes ago? Huh? Just goes, do raccoons actually not come out during the day? And I go, I don't know. I did ask that, and that was it and all we said was I don't know and then went back. That was the entire break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I'm in a couple's therapy. Hold on a second, No, Sauce, yes, sir, if I may, why did you ask about raccoons?
Speaker 5: I just was trying to find anything to talk to him about.
Speaker 3: That's enough, okay, And Corey, what would you have rather him? Asked you?
Speaker 1: I don't know something interesting, you know, something that we could have actually discussed, debated, analyzed.
Speaker 3: Do you understand that she has no idea, what you find interest.
Speaker 1: That's that's part of the problem. And also, I think he assumes that I'm Steve Irwin or something and I'm an animal expert. I'm not. I'm not Jack Hannah or other various animal experts that I can't name. Right, I understand that he was just trying to break the silence.
Speaker 3: Of conversation that might turn that front ears.
Speaker 1: Right now, enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode as a song you and I both love We love it. Why didn't you ask about Depeche Mode?
Speaker 5: I didn't think at five fifty five at that time was an appropriate time.
Speaker 1: But you thought about sauce raccoons and their habits sauce.
Speaker 3: Why don't you know better what he wants from you and do it all the time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, man, don't you be better at breaks?
Speaker 3: Don't you know how to please him?
Speaker 5: I mean, I've tried for years. I feel like I'm in a one sided relationship.
Speaker 3: Please don't don't ask questions.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know how important momentum is during commercial breaks on a radio show. We got to keep the vibe going, we got to keep it moving. Sometimes commercial breaks it's it's a laugh fest. In here. Yeah, yeah that was four I mean five, I mean eight minutes of silence. Yeah. Outside of your raccoon.
Speaker 3: Question, I watched you two together and I think they're like strangers on a train, Yeah, going the opposite direction. And you can see the look on Corey's face. He's the the businesswoman on her way to work who hopes the homeless guy didn't talk to her. Yeah, he might not be homeless, but he might be.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's why.
Speaker 1: See why don't you ask me? Like a train leaves Philadelphia headed for New York at one hundred and twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 3: Corey, Corey, when are you gonna stop wanting him to be who he's never going to be?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: And that's somebody who knows numbers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Can't you just accept him? Just accept the toothless man that he is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why do you think raccoon can spend most of their time active in the evening?
Speaker 5: Aren't they nocturnal?
Speaker 1: But like, why do you think that is? I think it's one of your favorite subjects. What's that called? Where?
Speaker 5: Like it's over time evolution? Evolution? Yeah, isn't that it? Didn't We read a story the other day that they're like becoming domesticated.
Speaker 3: You're doing it again, sauce.
Speaker 5: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: You're asking him about things he doesn't care about.
Speaker 5: But he cares about stuff like that. He cares about what you care.
Speaker 3: If Zach asked him about it.
Speaker 5: Oh god, he'd be he'd have his pants off and spread eagle if Zach was asking him about it.
Speaker 1: Wait, is this my dreamer, Zach's dream?
Speaker 5: You'd be trying to.
Speaker 1: Find my bottom of.
Speaker 3: The bottom of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, why didn't you ask me about me watching the first three episodes.
Speaker 5: Of Heated Rivalry? Yeah, well you look dehydrated.
Speaker 1: Because I did? You did? Didn't? Oh?
Speaker 5: Speaking of that, So yesterday, my wife has a friend who lives in La.
Speaker 3: She did yesterday, not today.
Speaker 5: No, she does, And she texted her and said, hey, have you ever been looking at She's like, I found the perfect show. Have you ever looked for a show that has gratuitous gay sex and it's about hockey? Watch Heated Rivalry. That was the text she sent my wife. She said, it's that. Lady said, it's great.
Speaker 1: Great story, that's gratuitous.
Speaker 5: I guess it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Even Zach said, it's a lot, very little hockey, it's all, and Zach loves hockey even he said it took what three or four episodes before they started to, uh, you know, prop up the hockey part of the of the story and get away from this the gratuitous sex. He's like, it's basically NonStop. Yeah, you know, it's too much when even Zach's like, take it down a note and start playing some hockey, relax please, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be weird if you're like at the wild Game and they all just started doing each other in the sunner eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm just glad Quinn Hughes doesn't play with his brothers.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, groto man grow it's.
Speaker 1: The Hues, not the Olsens doing it again?
Speaker 5: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: You're bothering him?
Speaker 5: I'm always bothering him.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I think I bother everybody here.
Speaker 1: In a couple of minutes, right, we're gonna go to break before we do Front paid Sports. Yeah, what are we going to talk about?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Are you? I mean.
Speaker 5: A lot of chriss?
Speaker 1: I mean, how much coffee do you have left? You have to go make another coffee? You good?
Speaker 5: No, Parry's bringing me a DC You must.
Speaker 1: Have got so you don't have to leave, you have to go to the bathroom. So it's going to be you and me. Yeah, m is parish running late. I think he got so it's going to be you and me. It's almost Do you know what you're gonna ask me about? Or is it going to be more raccoon questions or right? I won't ask you anything to you. I'm just curious if you already see let's talk about depeche Mode.
Speaker 3: Would be Would it be cool if he just he just stared at you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I probably wouldn't notice. I'm just reading about Disclosure day now, I would What if I ask about June twelveth you have twelve if twenty four hours left to live? What do you do each hour?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you. I'd taken that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too. How much of it would be on browsers dot com hawk a good half time?
Speaker 3: If I went on browsers, I'd have to take two naps.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in your so twenty four the show twenty four twenty four hours?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What if in those twenty four episodes three of the episodes, Jack bowers like, we only got twenty four hours left? To live. This hour is Browser's time. It was an entire episode of been just watching browsers. Yeah, and if anybody like knocked in the door, like what are you doing? We have to save the world. There's only twenty four hours left. I'm watching this. Yeah, leave me alone. Yeah. In fact, I'm gonna need three episodes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it does.
Speaker 5: Oh it's Dusty.
Speaker 1: Tell the guy from the state Farmer, farmers or whatever, just save the world on his own.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In here, that was that guy's name, Doug No, the guy that was the president in twenty five.
Speaker 5: Oh, that did the insurance. He's it's Serrano.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: Isn't he dead?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. He's not dead.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, yeah, I think he is dead dead.
Speaker 1: Not is he really?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: God, that Major League is so good. Dennis Haysbert is not dead. He's seventy one. Did you think he was dead?
Speaker 5: I just assumed he was dead.
Speaker 1: No, you just assumed he was dead. Yeah. See, why didn't you come over here and talk to him during commercial breaks? He's just asking me about raccoon. Anybody's in this room? Oh Parish, Thank god, that's Bob Yuker.
Speaker 5: Bob Yuker's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean similar, Dennis Haysburg, Bob Youuger, same guy you.
Speaker 3: Just got, you just got Yuker and the black guy from the insurance commercials.
Speaker 1: Confused, completely confused. Oh but somebody from that movie died last year and it was Uker. I think Uker died in twenty twenty five. Yeah, yeah, are you following? That doesn't mean everybody in the movie's dead. No, but.
Speaker 5: Thanks Perry Man. That movie's so good.
Speaker 3: Could you do me a favor? Don't talk to Corey during the break?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he died.
Speaker 3: You talk any when we're on the radio either.
Speaker 5: Why do you guys despise me?
Speaker 3: That's a strong word.
Speaker 1: All right, Parish is here. We can go to break. Then the three of us can discuss something that parent. Talk to me, ask a pair of some animal questions front paid sports in a second, Why would you want to show the fan.
Speaker 3: I ever shot?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. Bummer man. It was amazing yesterday. That's my kind of December day.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: It's like it's gonna maybe be twenty six now.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's fine, that's not too bad.
Speaker 1: It's all about the wind. At this time of year, its weird. Well smor six right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, twenty six right now?
Speaker 1: All right, that's good news. It's twenty six right now. And Dennis Haysbert's sold with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: And Mark Parrish is now with us as well, so we could do Front Page Ports and talk some hockey. I want to talk. We can talk some hockey.
Speaker 10: Something happened while I was gone, Oh Dato for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stars.
Speaker 1: Holiday Station stores by to get one free when it comes to Red Bull for a limited time, by to get one free mixing match any flavors you want, including the winter edition Apple. You can get that at Holiday. I tried it. It's fantastic. But you can try any flavors you want by two get one free at Holiday. Thanks Holiday.
Speaker 3: Did you guys talk about that during the break.
Speaker 1: No, No, we didn't really talk about anything.
Speaker 5: No, we didn't touch say.
Speaker 1: We actually just sat in silence.
Speaker 5: We mostly did. Yeah, Parrish had some good news. We said, hey, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: And then we moved down and then moved right on. Yeah. The Wild are moving on. All they do is win. They've won five straight games after a five nothing victory over the Capitals. It was not Waalstead or Baalstead with the shotout. It was gust this time. Got a couple of good goalies. Yes, with twenty five staves in a shutout. Two goals from Tarasenko his fourth and his fifth on the year. That is his forty fourth career multi goal game. Corill with goal number twenty one. You're off goal number four bold. He had a short handed goal five nothing, they win. Quinn Hughes had an assist, his twenty second of the year. Two and zero since the Hughes trade, Mark Parrish eleven to two combined in those two games. Your thoughts, since we haven't had a chance to talk to you, Your thoughts on Booyam rossi Ogrin in a first round pick next year going out the door and Quinn Hughes coming here?
Speaker 10: There is I'll tell you what, as a player, when you've got an organization like the Minnesota Wild and you've got all this young talent and a lot of things going the right direction for him, uh and then you go ahead and you make an earth shattering trade and bring in a guy like Quinn Hughes, Oh my lord, there's nothing. There's no better news in the locker room. Then you get that as much as hey, we're losing some good young talent, we are getting a Norris Trophy caliber defenseman right in our lineup right now, plug and play. Uh And now we got that, I mean we can argue against Colorado now with our one with our number one forward and our number one defenseman.
Speaker 1: Well, who's got a better combo?
Speaker 10: I mean we we legit just took an enormous step forward in winning today. And that's that's an enormous step from from an organizational standpoint. And and when you're a player, when you get into these organizations, when the ownership starts making moves like this, the belief that it shows in you, Oh man, it's an exciting time to be on around that locker room. I could feel it all the way in New York. These kind of trades, they just rattle right through the whole league. I Mean, when when I was out there for the Islander Alumni weekend, that's all we talked about was the Quinn Hughes trade and congratulating Billy Garran on the move that he made in getting a caliber caliber of a player win. Guys like that just don't come on the market often period, especially when you're talking about a top three defenseman in the game right now and for your organization, for the Minnesota while for Craig, it's ability to go out and get a player like that and bring him in right now is it's there's no better feelings the player. You've officially moved from the mindset of yeah, we've got a good thing going here, We're going to win down the future, down the stretch.
Speaker 1: Here, it's only gonna be a couple years to we got a chance to win it right now. Boys. Well, speaking of that now, yesterday we walked through all the teams that are favored ahead of the Wild to win the Cup according to DraftKings. Tell me if these teams have run into the Wild in the last couple of weeks and how it went all right? The favorite Colorado Yeah, yeah, we beat them, Yeah we did. Carolina is second, yeah, Tampa Bay third, yeah, Vegas fourth, Dallas fifth, they were here a week ago that went away of the Wild, Panthers, Oilers, and then the team we played last night, the Capitals five nothing. Yeah. So out of the eight teams in front of the Wild in terms of odds of winning the championship. We've already proven we can stay with or beat a lot of that in front of us. And that's you know this better than anybody you've played. For God's sakes, the margin of the difference between victory and defeat in the NHL is pretty thin, especially at the time. Yeah, all we need, all we can ask for is this is we're gonna have a chance. Yeah, and I have a couple things go away, but we're going to be in the mix.
Speaker 10: And whoever does when it is going to have the bounce, they're going to get some bounces. They're going to stay healthy, they stay away from injuries. Anybody that goes on to win a couple tell you that there's that They certainly get a certain amount of luck to help get there. But this goes back to last year with what the team did when Caprizov was injured. There was that that built so much belief inside that locker room. Without Curl Caprizov and without Quinn Hughes, you add two legitimate bona fide top five forward, top five defenseman superstars into that lineup and we are instantly a terrifying playoff team.
Speaker 1: Are we deep enough to win?
Speaker 10: Hopefully I mean we'll see there's there's always the question mark of the fourth lines and see how they come around in the playoffs. A lot of that will be kind of determined as this season goes on. But yeah, we're going to need that depth. Everybody's going to have to perform at their best obviously, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have it here.
Speaker 10: Maybe maybe one or two pieces, maybe a little maybe a little more veteranship, veteran forwards, maybe in the fourth line maybe, But I gotta say, I like what we're going, what we have going right now. And the thing is is, you never know how good your fourth lincen is until you get them a chance to play. And right now they're looking everything's looking great, everything's on a everybody looks confident, everybody looks like they're having so much fun. And again, we got to talk about those goaltenders. That that that goaltending tenem we have right now is horrifying. There's we were scary, we were scared to run into the playoffs last year, coming in as we well as well as we did with Caprizo, and now we have Quinn Hughes. I mean, we're legit a horrifying team to playoff playing playoffs.
Speaker 1: At Columbus tomorrow. What is today, Wednesday? Yeah, tomorrow at Columbus tomorrow. Then they then the schedule gets a little bit weird for the Wild Yeah, three home games before Christmas, Saturday, Sunday, and Tuesday, and you have the NHL Christmas Break, then a seven game road trip post Christmas.
Speaker 10: That's it. That's this schedule. We were us old guys, the alumni. We're talking about this schedule that these guys got to play because all they keep doing is taking days days off away. They're adding games now and then all the shortened the schedule have taken games away. I mean, I don't know how they mentally are able to stay at that peak, to stay at the level that they have to be to compete at the NHL every every night, is just beyond me. It's incredible that these guys are trained in the way that they work. But yeah, you know, it's it's part of that finding that balance right and hopefully nobody hopefully everybody hasn't doesn't have a bad game at the same time, but it happens all around the league.
Speaker 1: This schedule is a gauntlet. The New York Knicks are NBA champions. Pull your hands up that How did you see the news about Kat? And he donated the money that he made to uh, the Dominican Republic. It's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what happened now. Yeah, five thirty million or five hundred and thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They won the NBA Cup last night, one twenty four, one thirteen over Victor wembin Yama and the San Antonio Spurs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good for them. I love Kat. Kat's a great dude. Perry and I have gotten to know him. He's super good dude, incredible. Good for them, good for the Knicks, good for the NBA. Yeah, how much of it? Did you watch? Hawk?
Speaker 3: I didn't know what was happening. I thought the NBA season had like eighty games after something like that. I didn't know. Did we make the playoffs?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: This is like an in season thing.
Speaker 1: They get multiple champions in the NBA. So you didn't watch, did you watch?
Speaker 5: Cor?
Speaker 1: I did not. I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: I was rehearsing the Snoop Dog for how.
Speaker 1: About that time halftime? That would be sweet Christmas Day halftime for the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: Are you going to go now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Of course? Good for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me and Young Thug.
Speaker 1: Young Thug he's also there.
Speaker 3: I just saw his name on this news story.
Speaker 5: That'll be great.
Speaker 3: He's proposed to Mariah the Scientist. Did you know that Young Thug did?
Speaker 1: What does she do for a job?
Speaker 3: Doesn't say?
Speaker 1: Did she a rapper as well? Or I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I'm gonna do like funk versions of jingle bells and White Christmas. I'm gonna call myself a Christmas wrapper.
Speaker 1: See what you did there, I'll play it. I know when when people do halftime shows, they normally do a medley of their you know, five to seven best songs. I want Snoop to come out, do G's and Hustlers in its entirety and then just leave. It's such a slammer, so good, one of my favorite rap songs of all time, and.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even a single. Songs most wanted with Tupac.
Speaker 3: He's gotten a song called Cheese and Hustle geez and oh that makes a little more sense. He loves the magazine Freeze.
Speaker 1: There's a little tame for my dad, G's and hustlers on Christmas Day.
Speaker 5: That's right, that's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Man freaking Snoop. Snoop loves Minnesota. Yeah, you can tell that he does.
Speaker 3: You guys know he's on he's a judge on one of those shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't he do the voice? How about that? I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: The Voice is always on, constantly, constantly.
Speaker 1: They never take a break, dude.
Speaker 5: No, no new seasons all the Tay.
Speaker 3: The Voice judges right now are Reba McIntyre, Snoop Dog, Michael blue Blaye, and Nile Hran did gil that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who's Nile? He's the guy?
Speaker 3: Ah, gotcha?
Speaker 5: All your hands up, Reba wood Hawk.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, he's saying. I just got to think if you're like a twenty year old singer and you go on the Voice and you're like, all right, I know who Snoop is, I know who Nile Horan is. I kind of know who Michael Boublay is. I gott think of twenty year old goes, who in the sweet hell is this old redhead? Yeah, they don't know who Reba McIntyre is.
Speaker 10: She doesn't sang, and she's been an actor for the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: Happy he's play Hawk loves that DV is it? You love it?
Speaker 3: Normal Americans watch television, but holes. God, I hate how you look down on our listeners. We all like stuff. I'm sorry, you guys, you're too smart for God. It drives me crazy. I'm sorry. I go to Patina and I get made fun of. Yeah, that's fine, go ahead and made fun of me. I don't care. I'm gonna stay home and watch Reba and sit with my cat and watch TV, and you guys go live your glorious lives. I'm just trying to add things to the show eating my butt.
Speaker 1: What really is nice? Show on the bean?
Speaker 3: Patria?
Speaker 1: Won't you to welcome back?
Speaker 3: I have the actual forecast thirty five today, thirty four and chance fifty chance of snow tomorrow. It starts raining at night in the rain, snow a little bit tomorrow twenty four and Sunday on Friday, no rain. I wanted to white Christmas.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I thought you were just naming blind melon songs.
Speaker 1: We'll do what really matters, scores and stats around the world, the sports in between, crystal change of life with something more interesting. I thought we learned a lot yesterday. Let's make it two days in a row, shall we. Yeah, he'll learn all right. Notre Dames. Jeremiah Love declared for the NFL Draft. There's a lot of people that want him to be a Viking at some point, but mel Kiper projects him to be something like the number three overall pick. I think field Yates has him at like fourteen, but either way sounds like a top half of the first round. Kind of a guy widely considered the best running back in the draft. And if you're asking, well, doesn't he still have a Bowl game to play?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Notre Dame said no, thanks to the bowls. So he's done and he's officially declaring for the NFL draft.
Speaker 5: Jeremiah Love great player. He'll be exciting on whatever roster he's on. Yeah, he'll be great. He'll be one of those guys that once the combine happens and they do all the testing, that he'll shoot up the draft ward.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: Shockingly dark stories behind beloved Disney movies and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs their original brother's grim fairy tale. Yeah, the Huntsman brings the evil Queen the lungs and liver of a boar, and she eats them because she thinks they belong snow White, and then at the end of the story, the snow White and the Prince punished the queen by making her wear red hot iron shoes at their wedding and dance until she dies.
Speaker 1: Geez, that's one way to get rid of her. Yeah, so she hates snow White so much that she goes full on cannibal, willing to eat just to.
Speaker 3: Lungs and liver.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not the worst one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The original brothers Grim are dark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're pretty grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: What happened to that guy?
Speaker 3: I wonder if that word met that or.
Speaker 1: Is that guy still with us? Mike, Mike Griham, I'm not sure. I don't know he did that. He did that movie line and it was all over. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happened. He was kind of gone underground.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened there. That's a minam Tomorrow night, Thursday night football. The Rams are at the Seahawks, a couple of eleven and three teams squaring off, and you know, with three games to go, pretty easily arguing, whoever wins that game probably wins the old NFC West. Yeah, right, the percent chance that they do is significant, So it's kind of for the division. We'll see though, seven fifteen seed very likely DraftKings Rams one and a half point favorites.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'll be sweet. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this in Sleeping Beauty. The prince didn't kiss her, he got her pregnant.
Speaker 3: She didn't wake up till she gave birth to twins.
Speaker 1: That is problematic. That is this is like Darren Sharper Bill Cosby's territory. Yeah, I mean, what are we doing here?
Speaker 3: One of the twins trying to nurse, was sucking on her finger and remove the cursed splinter, and that finally woke Sleeping Beauty up.
Speaker 1: That part's kind of creative. Get the splinter out of there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm ninety percent sure I have a splinter in the bottom of my left heel and I can't get it out.
Speaker 1: How long has it been in there? How long? How long do you believe you've had this splinter? The day after Thanksgiving? You haven't done anything about it. That's no coming up on a month ago.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's showing some toughness.
Speaker 1: I wasn't quite sure you had the Yeah, no sign of infection yet. I don't think so no, I can't see the bottom of my foot. I mean you do have a wife, correct, Yeah, she's looked at it. Give a mirror, yeah, Give a cell phone that has a an ability to take photos or videos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, could Louis take a peek at it? Sure he's sleeping though.
Speaker 1: Maybe go sleeping beauty on it. Have Louis suck it out of your toe hogs.
Speaker 3: At first, I don't know, but I can't take another day without knowing more.
Speaker 5: I stepped on something when I was at Costco the day after Thanksgiving. This is incredible. A second, did you.
Speaker 3: Go that long without Timms story on the air?
Speaker 1: How do you get it? Were you barefoot at Costco?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Only you stepped on something at Costco? So there was something in the shoe that I was wearing.
Speaker 5: I was walking around Costco and I took a step and I loudly screamed God because it hurts so bad. And the guy next to me, luckily, he had headphones on and he was none the wiser. He didn't look at me at all. And then I'm like, God, that hurts. And then every once in a while, like I'll take a step and it hurts.
Speaker 3: Son of a bitch man, it's some crazy We have no interest in what's going on. I don't know. I don't know. I feel like I've been cheated out of this knowledge for almost a month now. And yeah, I don't know how how you didn't tell us this?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't want to bore you.
Speaker 3: This is not boring, this is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Are you willing to take your shoe off right now and let Parish examine it and see if he can see the splinter? Yeah, go for that. Let's see. Let's see. Is the pain significant enough where you know exactly where it is?
Speaker 3: What is the pain level?
Speaker 1: Please? Let's see if Parish can see it with the naked ad. What if it's just completely infected?
Speaker 3: Hoist your eyes? Who put some clothes on?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 1: Hey, just point to it, don't make them. Just give you a foot massage and gas. Point to where it is.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's gone, Oh my god, that's like right there? Nothing, I see nothing. Don't you have t Yeah, a little bruise. Maybe it's gone.
Speaker 3: Just out of curiosity. Don't you have to have wood somewhere near your foot to get a splinter?
Speaker 5: Yeah? But I but I'd been carrying in firewood on Thanksgiving, and I think it may have a piece of it or something went into my shoe in.
Speaker 1: Credit that that is plausible, incredible. What are the chances? Unbelievable? It's incredible to my iturne.
Speaker 3: At your turn, I'll give you another one.
Speaker 1: What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: In Cinderella, the ugly stepsisters cut off parts of their feet to make them fit into the glass slippers. Ooh, and then at Cinderella's wedding birds pecked out their eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Your hands. The ugly stepsisters before after the self mutilation, when they had eyeballs, what about when they had full feet after? So this is after they cut off part of their feet to slip it into the slippers. But they can still see, would Chris? Is that what you're asking? What about it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're mean.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and I don't mind. You know, I ain't real tractive myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah you are, that's you know.
Speaker 1: In the Disney movie, the stepsisters weren't ugly, right, They just weren't as hot as Cinderella was. You know what I'm saying. They were stepsisters.
Speaker 5: They were mean, they were like sixes, but they were nice.
Speaker 1: They were right, low maintenance. So that makes them like an eight. We learned that on this station like twenty years ago. Wait on the air, yep on the air, I was said on the air, think about that? Wow, okay, and they're still together. Adam Silver said an expansion decision for the NBA will be made in twenty twenty six. This is Barb's definition of the announcement of the announcement. Yeah, yeah, it's they've been thinking about this, talking about this for years and now he said, in twenty twenty six, they are going to make a decision about expansion.
Speaker 3: What did Jim Bron say, heavy birthdake saw you get that joke?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think go ahead and try to explain it.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's a play on words of the commissioner's name. Yes, yeah, in what way though, Well, the commissioner's name is what's his name, Adam Silver?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jim Bron? What about like Jim what he said, Bron Bron? Isn't that what he said?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: What do you what do you think, Jim Bron?
Speaker 1: What is that joke? Toilet paper or paper towel or whatever? What about like.
Speaker 5: Pat lead there you go, I mean or gold?
Speaker 1: But whatever? Either way does Parish. Let's see, hang on, this is just I think Chris knows this, but does Parish know this? Sauce? Does Parish know? The two front runners to be the sites of NBA expansion, Yes, you're gonna say yes, Yes, Paris, take a shot at it. The two cities that are front runners to be NBA expansions, I think Las Vegas.
Speaker 10: And I mean my heart wants one to go to Nashville Forest Lake.
Speaker 5: So you're going Vegas in Nashville.
Speaker 10: Finally, I don't want to go Vegas and Seattle because I feel like that'd be following completely. So I'm gonna go Vegas and Nashville.
Speaker 1: Should I follow? The NHL The heavy, heavy, heavy favorites are Las Vegas and Seattle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they've done so. That cracks me up that they're still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: We got to get the SuperSonics back in the mix, right, The Sonics are one. SuperSonics is one of the coolest names that we've ever had in professionals, which it's an awesome name, and the Sonics a cool name. Playing Seattle when they were there is the what.
Speaker 3: Was that plane made there or something? Why did they call them super Sonics?
Speaker 1: Yes? It is Yeah, there you go, boying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they should do that. That would be fun. Would they all play at like they'd play where the Knights play? And then they would play where the crack and play got you and your question?
Speaker 1: Probably they're not bad questions. It's easy to turn a rink into a best I'm pretty sure the NBA didn't we talk about this. I think my cab driver said that the NBA arena would be down by Resorts World and Santan Blue like that end of the strill. I think that's correct, but somebody can correct me if that is incorrect. Maybe I got bad information, but I think it's on that end of the strip. Is it the same guy that was telling us about piranhas no and he really wanted us to go there at eight a m. All right, so Sauce, obviously the Sonics would be the team if it goes back to Seattle. Now, we already have the Vegas aces in the w n b A, we have the Golden Knights, we have the Raiders. What would you name the NBA Vegas team? It was up to you. This is your choice.
Speaker 5: Some Las Vegas all the born slot bonus, good one, right, Hogs, it's not a bad one. If you hit it hit.
Speaker 1: It's fun though. Yeah, what if it was the Buffaloes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wouldn't be bad. Is the baseball team really going there finally or is it?
Speaker 1: But like in two or three years, so there's.
Speaker 3: Going to be the Las Vegas empty four oh one case.
Speaker 5: Oh that's clever.
Speaker 1: Vegas high rollers.
Speaker 9: What about like the golden buckets, the Las Vegas trash canned diggers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Las Vegas uh pamphlet hand routers, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Las Vegas play buckets like drums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of those guys are crazy good though. Man, the bucket drummers.
Speaker 10: Yeah, some of them are about the car and snappers.
Speaker 1: They do hand up. But or there's those guys right outside of Chick fil A they do like backflips. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hate those yeople.
Speaker 1: They're so loud, so so aggressive, and it's the same it's been leading alone. Yeah, we've all been there and so many times, the same thing, the same cadence.
Speaker 3: People stop and watch it, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it takes like twenty minutes and half of the more than half of the show is just we're gonna do some tricks. You better gather around. Then ten minutes later, one guy does a backflip.
Speaker 3: You know what about but now what ladies who addressed like police officers who've got sidewalk draggers and you're like, lady, put those away, arrest yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, that paints a good picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a few of them.
Speaker 3: Then, my god, lady, I just have to see your topless arrest your I love it, My god, I love it.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters after this on the Power to a Morning Joe on the Fan fan.
Speaker 3: Hey, Quinn Hughes, but you learned about your team since you've gotten too the Minnesota.
Speaker 12: While I think that it's just a really talented team and guys that work hard and know their job and know the system, and we're hard to know it's hard to play against, which I always felt like playing this team and h Yeah, like you said, the two teams we played are pretty solid teams, and we played, you know, mash up very well against them.
Speaker 1: So it's good. Parish. He's he's a confident, old soul for twenty six, right. He seems like a guy that's been playing for twenty years. He's got that veteran vibe. Yeah, very calm there, looks like he's thinking out every answer. He doesn't seem like he's panicking. He just seems very confident.
Speaker 10: Yeah, No, he's a he's a very cerebral hockey player. His high high high hockey IQ. And that's what really separates those top defensemen, that their hockey IQ is just that much far above and beyond the other guys. And Quinn is right there with the Cale mccarr top three defenseman in the game right now. And yeah, if anything, we can we get him in the room for a little while, you can learn from him, a little bit from the younger guys can learn from him. But uh, yeah, I know that there's a little fear that that he hasn't been hasn't been signed yet, But I think there's a lot of belief that once he gets inside this locker room and gets inside the building, gets inside this organization, it really starts to get a good look at it and realize how much it is about winning and bringing that first Stanley Cup to Minnesota. And it's it's tough to leave a situation. When you find a situation like that, it's not as common as people think, you know, and and when you're looking for a winner. If he's looking to join a team that's got a winning that that is going to be winning and still has room under the cap too. I mean, they can sign him and we still have room available to make some moves. So it's it's an exciting spot to be in. Maybe it'll take him a little bit, but I think everything will work out just fine.
Speaker 1: Here. What do you make of the Sydney Crosby rumors.
Speaker 3: Boy, tell me about what those rumors are, because I haven't heard the rumors. I don't have my ear to the ground.
Speaker 5: That he's thirty eight. He yeah, that's I can verify that. We can call me that the Penguins are not good. They might move him, even though he may want to be a lifetime Penguin. But Billy G's here, who he played with, yes, The goalie who he loves is here, who now works for the team yep. And this is a team where if he was the second or first line center, this could be a team that could win a Cup. And he might say I'll go and move and play in Minnesota. It's like a big rumor.
Speaker 10: That would be absolutely incredible. I wouldn't put it by him. One thing Sidney Crosby has always been about.
Speaker 1: It's been winning.
Speaker 10: It's it's the team. It's finding a way to win the game, fighting a way to win a Stanley Cup. Uh And you get a guy like that, obviously, we bring in a guy with Quinn Hughes and then you bring into Sidney Crosby, that's that's that becomes an absolutely terrifying lineup. I know he is thirty eight, but he is still one of the best all around players, top three probably players.
Speaker 1: In the game.
Speaker 10: When you're talking about two hundred foot players, maybe not quite a he has got two hundred feet and he moves them.
Speaker 5: All so fast. That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 1: One last ignorant hockey question. Is Quinn the best of the Hughes brothers?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Uh oh, that's tough.
Speaker 10: Jack's I mean use splitting hairs honestly with him, we're talking about two of the most talented players in the NHL. You can only have twin and Jack you can only have one. Well, I want I would want Quinn right now. For the defense, we don't you know, Jack, we've if we got we got a Capriz off we don't need another one of those no offense, we would love to take him. But yeah, Quinn is if we're going to pick one of those, I'm taking Quinn.
Speaker 1: Thank you for honestly absolutely well.
Speaker 3: What really matters is this back to those weird fairy tales and the Little Mermaid.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In the original Hans Christian Andersen's story, the mermaid does not get her man. He marries somebody else, and she has the option of becoming a mermaid again if she kills him and his new bride, but she can't bring herself to do it, so she turns into sea foam.
Speaker 5: Oh that is.
Speaker 1: A much less happy story that is not happy at all. And what does it say about her that the guy was like, yeah, thanks for the fun time, but I'm not marrying a fish. Yeah I'm taking legs.
Speaker 3: She had legs, but he's like, listen, if I want to live near the you know, Pikes area of Seattle. Your beautiful can't stand the smell, isn't Jill, It's not a joke that it's a true story.
Speaker 1: Think about it. You're beautiful. Pee you, that's the original name of the song. James Bunk could do the soundtrack. Pe you if that's how somebody does when? When is the last time I said that, sincerely, I bet I was like ten, right, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's not something you say like, that's you say that like in fourth grade when your buddy farts and you're like pee five and you just dropped that out. Always says time in your life when you ran for the last time the Santa bit. But the last time you said that's nine year old in Minnesota. Ants right on your hand probably something here exactly, yeah where that it's a direct quote from from the Grim fairy Tale?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Why not? That was fun for hands? Christian Hans, Christian Anderson right that wrote that one? Okay, yeah, oh my turn right. The Wolves host Memphis tonight the Grizzle seven o'clock. The Grizzle are twelve and fourteen. That's not good. The Wolves all red hot seven of eight they have won. They are seventeen and nine. Do we have an aunt update? I asked Marnie yesterday. I don't remember what she said. Anybody knows.
Speaker 5: Finch yesterday was on with Pa and I think basically said that he's still day to day, but Rudy will be back. Rudy I think now has a daughter. That's why he left the game, so yeah, he'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a little concerning right where he kind of disappeared from a game a couple of games ago and we're like, whoa, what was that all about?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 5: It was made a negative emergency, but sounds like it was that only you care about Corey. That trade, that Rudy trade was worth it, right, one hundred percent? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Is that the was that the Cat trade?
Speaker 5: No, no, Cat was traded for Julius Randalls. Oh that's right, Yeah, that's but they gave up a lot for him, but they went to Rudy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you get But everybody, even if this is not revisions history, this is what I said at the time, and a lot of people said this at the time. If it works, and it has, you're giving up late first round picks and in the NBA draft, it's an absolute crap shoot. Yeah, the chances that you get a stud like a Jade McDaniels late in the first is ten percent. Yeah, I mean it's so rare. So look, we haven't won a title, but since Rudy has been here, they've made it to two Western Conference finals. Yeah, and he's been a part of that. Whether you like him or not, He's been a big part of that huge part. So I think it's worked. Yeah, I think you're right. I do it again. Yeah, and I'm not a huge Rudy fan, but it's worked. Yeah, change the vibe. What really matters is this and Rapunzel.
Speaker 3: The original story, the Witch learns of Rapunzel's affair hold on the Sorry learns of the of Rapunzel's affair with the prince, so she cuts off her hair and banishes her.
Speaker 1: That's true, but uh.
Speaker 3: Then she blinds the prince with the scissors that she used to cut Somepunzel's hair.
Speaker 5: She I know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Just mean, why doesn't Disney? Why doesn't Disney have the balls? They just do this?
Speaker 12: Yeh?
Speaker 1: Do it the real way, right? Do it how it was intended to be.
Speaker 3: That would be kind of cool. I know there was a show called Grim at one point with two m's.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah, I don't know. Did they do that? Is that what they did?
Speaker 3: Did they tell the real stories on that show?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think so. He has an NBC show though, right, probably so.
Speaker 1: They probably didn't go full on Game of Thrones HBO style. I think we're gonna be a.
Speaker 3: Cool story thing though, like if I mean it would be like you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, yeah, there's Parker.
Speaker 5: Parker watches a lot of Disney movies. He does.
Speaker 10: I'm sure he don't like hugging Parker. I feel like a kid again. Maybe I can use word pu.
Speaker 1: Your beautiful pe you Parker actually can carry an note there too. Man uh. Speaking of Parker, his squad, the Golden Gopher basketball team off until Sunday. Then they host Campbell and the Fighting Camels. That's a real thing, the Campbell Fighting Camels. Now, Parker, stay out of this because my guess is you know this between Hawk Parish and Sauce. By the way, I did not know this as well. Oh what state posts the Campbell Fighting Camels? Where is that university or college located the Campbell Fighting Camels?
Speaker 5: Parker's nod in his head, so he.
Speaker 1: I think we looked this up the last time they played, probably, but we already forgot because it doesn't matter because I think there was like a football one of the powerhouse football teams.
Speaker 5: Played them on like an off week.
Speaker 1: Pairs.
Speaker 10: You got a guess, somewhere near a desert, Michigan.
Speaker 1: You're going Michigan. I'm gonna go California.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like Michigan.
Speaker 1: That's a really good it seems right to me.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: So a couple of Michigan's into California, Parker.
Speaker 11: It's North Carolina, North Carolina, Carolina. Yes, I was close. Yeah, yeah, Camel's in North Carolina.
Speaker 5: A lot of them, Yeah, a lot of camp Cigarettes probably. I think when we talked about this Hawk then looked and was gonna buy they had like cool gear. Well it's a camel and it looks like our way to school color.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean they're probably terrible. I'm sure the Govers will win by ninety but still yeah, they.
Speaker 11: Play a zagat a night so and Gonzaga is legit.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what are you on TV next for that game?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: For that game? Yeah? Yeah, right on.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 11: So had the uh the last game against Texas Southern with Corey Provis and then we uh he's yeah, he's excellent, just so fun to work with. And now we double back for Sunday against the Campbell Fighting Camels network. Yeah, a big ten network with yeh TV.
Speaker 1: Parker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of fun and it's going well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going really well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, especially when especially when the Gophers win like the way they did against Texas Southern. They went thirty five minutes with with so basically like every one of their baskets was assisted for thirty five minutes and then they finally had an unassisted basket. So they're playing really well as a team. That's basically what that kind of kind of shows.
Speaker 5: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what really matters though, is.
Speaker 3: This man, this mascot is badass camel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, would you fight a camel?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: That is a mere camels in real life?
Speaker 1: Kind of mean? Are they ill tempered? They're not. Yeah, they're very moody. Do they they spit? Yeah? Yeah they're they're they're moody.
Speaker 5: What do they kick you with? Hawk?
Speaker 3: Do you expect me to go for the easy joke? Don't you?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just why are you setting them up? You know he doesn't like being set up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, set me up? Yeah? What do you think they kick with their toes?
Speaker 1: Nice? Camel's cigarettes were lame attempt at humor. Just see, you took the easy joke?
Speaker 3: Set yourself up. In the Hunchback of Notes, tore Dame in the books as Mauralda.
Speaker 1: I'll put your hand on.
Speaker 3: And she is executed for her attempted murder of Phoebus, even though Frolo actually did it, and so Quasimoto kills Frollo and jumps into the grave, which as Maalda.
Speaker 10: Oh, I know there are some miserable times when they were Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know who said, you know what, that's real close to being a children's story.
Speaker 1: Let's just change. Yeah, that's right, And I know that sounds heroic, but think about how gross it is. You got the hunchback of Notre Dame. He's an absolute freak. Where's the button when I need it? Right? And you're dead? Let's say that's your daughter and you're like, wait a minute, what just happened. Oh the freak that lives in the tower just jumped into my daughter's grave. Yeah, and he's really creepy. He's gonna spend the rest of eternity just like laying on top of her. Gross. Get him out of there. He doesn't get to just jump in there with her and just care what he did.
Speaker 3: Some grave diggers gonna be robbing a grave and gonna find what was he doing with her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Kick this coverage yeah, man, they were a couple.
Speaker 1: He must have had some photos.
Speaker 3: Man. This guy did radio.
Speaker 1: This guy used to go to Mannion Golf at Golden Valley.
Speaker 5: God he's oh.
Speaker 3: My god, did he die from the splinter?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 1: The wild beat, the Capital's five nothing five rip. That is five straight wins for the Minnesota while they are at Columbus tomorrow. We could talk more about that later when SAST does sports. But the news is next. We're gonna learn about the news. I got news for you, man.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: The Rob Reiner story with all the Conan angles, the Bill Hayter angles, awful, what a mess.
Speaker 10: No good story, No, there are no good sides to that story.
Speaker 1: Magic yuck.
Speaker 5: More of the power to Morning show after this sum the fame