Speaker 1: Aunt Pat had kind of a craziest thing happened to her. If anything can happen, it will happen to Aunt Pat. And Anna, I'm going to tell you what happened to her. I get a first off, I was on the phone with my brother when this happened, and my brother goes, oh my god, Pat just got into an accident. I'm like, oh Jesus, But then Pat just can't get into a fender bender accident. It has to be something crazy that happens to this woman. She has a cloud that is over her. The beauty of Pat, though, is Pat always sees the bright side to things, except for in this case. Aunt Pat got rear ended over the weekend, and I'm going to have her on here to explain this. When she jumped out of the car to see how her car was, and she was a little hurt, she was stiff, and she's already in pain from a whole bunch of stuff that's got going on. She looked at her car, looked at this guy, and the guy said to her something to the extent of, oh, there's not that much damage there. And she Pat was smart, She called the cops right away. So she says well, let's wait till the police come. And then that's when things got weird. The guy got really kind of shady and started acting kind of funny, and then the cops came. Long story short, When the cops arrived and they grabbed driver's licenses, they figured out that this guy wasn't no good because I don't think he had one. And then they found out that the guy was wanted for outstanding warrants. And you're ready for this one, Pat googled him only to find out the guy's a murderer. Shut up, Pat's on the phone with us right now. Aunt, Pat got hit by a murderer. Yes, exactly, How you doing, Pat?
Speaker 2: Pat? Here? I thought I thought the murderer got you. Are you Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I'm fine. I was sleeping.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: How you feeling, by the way, how you still sore from that accident?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I already have pain. I'm fine. I mean, it was just it was just a shock because I was sitting at the light, and you know, it was so loud and then I like went forward, So my my neck was hurtin for a day, but I was fine. It took from tailan off.
Speaker 1: So Pat explain this to me, and the topic I want to get into is what is the creepiest thing that you found out when you googled somebody? Because you actually didn't know that this guy was a murderer when he hit you explained what happened, Well.
Speaker 3: He hit me, and then I called because I was always taught to call the police. And then he's like, oh. He came up to the window and he said, are you okay? And I said, no, you hit my new car. And it's not new, but it's it's new to me because it was very expensive. I had no right to buy it. But you know, it's my last conserve.
Speaker 2: You're not dying, don't go anywhere. You'll have another car.
Speaker 3: But it only has I mean, it only hit ten thousand miles. It's two years old. But it's you know, it's a very it's a beautiful car. Yes, yes, it's pretty. It was expensive and uh. And then he's like, oh, and I said, call the police. No, don't, don't call the police. We don't have to have the police involved. I said, yes we do. And he's like, well, there's no damage. And so I went out there and took the picture of his license plate, and uh, it would I mean you would thought it would have been more damage. But there is damage. Uh, there's a bunch of dents and everything in this in my beautiful car.
Speaker 2: And uh what color is it?
Speaker 1: We tell everybody the color and make model of the car.
Speaker 3: My car is like a pearl white and it's a Blazer. That cost me, uh more money than I made in a year teaching, and I paid cash for it. You know I saved money. Yeah, because when I paid my other car off. You know, I sent my cars for years and when I pay that are.
Speaker 1: We missing out on the fact that there was a murderer and it hit you and you're worried about the present car.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let's forget all that stuff. Wait, how was this guy out? Huh if he's a murderer, like, how is he out? No?
Speaker 3: So wait a minute, now that's so. Then the police came and said moving you know you okay? Can you move into the gas station? I said yeah. So then you know, she went to his car the chin and I sid, oh, there's not damage that I said, you don't know that because there could be damage underneath. You couldn't see because now your car is dirty in the winter for sure.
Speaker 2: Especially white.
Speaker 1: We're getting in the weeds here right now, and I want to know about the murderer.
Speaker 3: So then of course I you know, I called my sister Tracy because I'm like all upset, and you know, she's like, the mom comes and she's like not too far away, and you know, she puts her poor stick husband in the car and she comes and pretend she's getting gas and we're talking on the phone and we're like, what's going on. She's in the car for a long time, and then in the the pop comes and then they go up to his car, and then finally, after like thirty minutes, comes to my account. She was like, well, I have bad news. He doesn't have insurance. I said, of course he doesn't have insurance, because that's just how my luck is. Because she's like, well, don't worry. I go, you don't understand. I'm like, I'm crying. This is this is my my car. I had no business buying it, and and and you know, he should have insurance. I watched Judge Judy and then I said, then I said to the lady, I said, you know, this is not fair. I'm dying. And she goes, oh, don't see that. I go, you don't understand I am dying. Oh, oh my god, I'm so sorry. And and she's like, well, don't worry. He's going to get a slew of tickets. And she's like, can you make it home? And I'm like, yeah, I can make it home. So then anyway, I got home, Tracy followed me. She went back to where she was and when she was going back, she went by the gas station and his car was on a flatbed truck, you know, to towed away, and he was the back of a please car. So then I googled his name because they don't give you the police report anymore. They just give you like an information sheet. Okay, So I googled his name and I was like, oh my gosh, he murdered somebody two thousand. He's a drunk driver. I hate anyone who drives drunk should lose their license. Anyway, he killed a twenty year old Oh my god, year old kid?
Speaker 1: Who yeah, Pat, Okay, So let me get to my topic here that I want to do.
Speaker 2: Wait, let me get I got it warm. Do you have heating seats in that car? He did? Pat? Pat, you have heat and seat, heated seats in the Pearl Blazer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yes, I use them all the time.
Speaker 2: Love that for your bath. Hold on a second, hold on, Pat, real quick. Megan's on the phone with us.
Speaker 1: Megan, my sister, Pat googled to find out that the guy that.
Speaker 2: Ended her is a murderer. What did you find out when you google?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't google.
Speaker 5: I have a patient who I'm an eye doctor I've called before and I do injections for his macular degeneration. He had mentioned he'd been in prison.
Speaker 3: Before, but I did not want to look him up.
Speaker 5: I don't want to know. But I was looking in the newspaper a week or two later, and they found a murderer and his accomplice from a twenty five year old murder actually maybe forty years ago in my town that they never solved, of a girl who unfortunately was raped and murdered and drowned in the nearby lake. And it was him, and I had an appointment with him the following week, and thank goodness, they already took him to prison. He obviously had to stand trial, but I just decide myself, like, what if he comes in? It was my uncle's good friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, your uncle's friend that was murdered.
Speaker 3: Who was murdered?
Speaker 5: My uncle's friend who was.
Speaker 1: Murdered, And you got to shoot this guy with that thing, and if you'd piss him off, that's horrible.
Speaker 2: That's horrible, my uncle, because.
Speaker 5: They wondered for decades who did it and it was a guy who's in front of me every eight.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a story. That is insane.
Speaker 1: I want to know if she looked like me, if you had a tight what kind of card did he drive? He throve a pearl blaser? A little damage in the back. Hold on, Ashley, Ashley, what's happening?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning? What's going to say hi to my sister? This is Aunt Pat on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 6: I am Pat. I'm glad you're saying hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: I have a story similar to yours. I was actually stopped at a red light. I was the first vehicle and a gentleman had rear ended me, and your instinct is to get out of the car to check the damage. Well, as I was getting out of my vehicle to check the damage, he proceeded to my car and actually tried to take off.
Speaker 3: In my DA call Hi Jack, my purse was on you know, the passenger seat.
Speaker 4: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 6: I'm shaking as it is, because you know, you just got into an accident. Thankfully, you know someone's seen it. They caught the caps and there was a tap in the area. But that was the scariest thing I've ever encountered, someone actually trying to take off in my vehic call.
Speaker 2: Before, could you imagine? Yeah, find out who he is? What's up? LEXI? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: How are you Hi? And Pat? How are you hi? Good morning? Good morning.
Speaker 4: So my husband worked for a local dealer in Oakland County. Last year. He had to take like a leave whatever, no big deal. So they hired somebody to come in and help out in his apartment. We're like, okay, whatever. My husband gets back and this guy is like, really weird. My husband notices a lot of our personal documents and his death that were locked up or like moved around, and so we started to kind of get this weird feeling about this guy. He tells me about it, and of course, you know me, I had to do a little sei research. That's so I do, and come to find out the guy that the dealership hired murdered somebody at seventeen.
Speaker 3: He literally curbed down.
Speaker 4: To this other kid to death and was in prison and they had him in my husband's office with all of our documents, pictures of our children. He knew where we lived, like people changed and I get.
Speaker 3: That, but I was like, oh my gosh. And they asked like it was no big deal.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: How did they not do that?
Speaker 3: Run?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did not do right. The dealership didn't run that. Yeah, that's kind of apparently. I know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I want to know exactly about Josh Ennis next year.
Speaker 2: Keith? Wait, hold on, Keith, you there making model? Keith?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up? Hey? I was googling so put he said it was Pearl White. Does they have a moon rule?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I ever listeners so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's roof. It's like the limited edition on what's the moon roof? I have a wonderw on the top of my car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a sum roof. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never called the roof that. You want to go hawks, Keith?
Speaker 2: You want a sugar Mama? That's right.
Speaker 1: Keith, by the way, is uh the biggest Chicago fan ever. He was depressed when the Bears lost over the weekend, So sorry, Keith. All right, uh, Keith, thank you for the call. And Pat, I am so happy that you're okay, and thank God that you're you're safe. And let's hope that if this guy does ever get angry. But the fact that you called the cops, he has no idea where you live, although.
Speaker 2: Ye got an information sheet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, here's this is not okay to me that they share that information.
Speaker 2: What if? What if?
Speaker 1: Address next thing I know, I go to Pat's house and Pat is friends with this guy.
Speaker 3: Like all of a sudden, the guy he actually came he actually came out, you know, very nice and everything. But he also was the next cop.
Speaker 2: Oh really, that's an interesting thing.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 1: All right, Pat, we love you. Thank you for joining us this morning. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: I love you guys. To stay warm.
Speaker 2: Bet, Kevin call Pat today. I will. I'll check on you later. Say I'll send soup.