Speaker 1: Let me tell you guys, we have an issue here at the radio studios. And that issue has been tapped by uh Lydia and Bianca this morning and they've been putting it on video to a point that I have not personally seen one like up close and personal, but they have. They have cocker roaches inside of their studio that they broadcast from this producer studio.
Speaker 2: Are we sure those are roaches?
Speaker 3: Well, they're the roaches or centipedes. I don't know, But how are they centipedes?
Speaker 2: Come on? I don't under said?
Speaker 3: What's it called an extreminist?
Speaker 2: I don't know what bugs look like.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't like seeing those things crawling around in our little box.
Speaker 2: Okay, you left Lydia alone in there.
Speaker 4: Come in to studio everywhere everywhere today?
Speaker 2: Where have you seen them? Shan So?
Speaker 4: I was putting an audio first thing this morning and I was over there, like back by where our traffic department sits, and they're just scurrying all over the floor.
Speaker 2: I swear they are so and this is.
Speaker 1: Something that I have never seen this before. I've not seen our at our building. I've seen never seen the bugs and stuff. But now we have them. Do we know, if somebody left out food over the weekend, or there's always food that's left down here.
Speaker 4: I always just think it's like a change in this wed the season and like certain that year.
Speaker 3: I don't know, honestly, I feel like we're better off just working in the slaughterhouses across the street. They're probably cleaner over there.
Speaker 1: Wait, do we have as I contacted Colleen and Tony, and it sounds to me like Colleen, Colleen sente, I'm going to call Brandon, which, by the way, Brandon's a great guy. I don't necessarily know if Brandon is the guy that we call. I think we got to call the professionals. I think we got to hire like the termin x's or the you know, the maybe the fumigators. Maybe they need to come in here and like do the fumigation of the entire place.
Speaker 5: But that's probably Brandon's role as building manager is to get those guys.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if he'll be able to because it's behind the wall, like so it's in between the cloth from the.
Speaker 2: You're to come out of the walls. Yeah, coming from the top and crawling down the family.
Speaker 3: They come down, they say, hey, guys, I'm here, and then we try to get them and they scraight back up.
Speaker 2: To these guys. Bianca screams at them.
Speaker 3: They get scared, so they come down and then go back up to the ceiling and then behind the walls.
Speaker 2: We can't get them.
Speaker 1: I think they have to There's there's more to this than just branding, going to Ace Hardware and buying himself, you know a little bit of bug spray.
Speaker 3: I swear if I come home with some cockroaches, it's going to be a really nasty situation.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like that?
Speaker 5: Can't we see that if we get cockroaches go home, what are you going to assume them for getting a nasty work environment?
Speaker 2: Cockroaches? It's in my house. I mean, people have to have roaches where I used to work too.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say, but I don't think it's uncommon in these buildings in Detroit.
Speaker 1: You I think that well, and then I agree, But you just don't want to crawling around for sure, while you're while you're working. We got to figure out a way to get rid of it. I am not in the studio this morning. Has the toilet been fixed in the men's bathroom yet?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mpg it, Zach, have you gone? I only went number two, so I don't know if they didn't see that. You can't see the urinal was taken apart last. It looks fine when I walked in, but the number two flushes perfectly.
Speaker 1: Colleen just said. Colleen just sent me a text and says, yes, that is Brandon's role. Uh, he's going to call an exterminator for the building and take care of that. So he will he will get the cockaroaches. Uh taken care of. Y'all got to start taking the snacks off the Florida. Only in the studio there.
Speaker 2: Wrap snacks, So does it matter off the floor? So are you cool with that?
Speaker 1: Somebody needs to tell us if you're an exterminator or no of extermination? Do they have to do this where they do one of those uh cover the plastic the entire building type thing? Is that how you get rid of cockroaches? Or is that just for certain paths that you might have? What's up, Megan? How you doing?
Speaker 6: I'm good?
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We got cockroaches, we're infest So.
Speaker 7: That I just saw the video not too long ago when I pulled into work, that's a house centipede. That so we had them in my house one time. We had one too, and it was easily eight inches long. It was massive. It was so scary. I took a picture of it and I like reverse google searched it and it's called a house centipede. And they come out when it starts to get warmer and then when things start to get like wet outside. What they eat, bugs and stuff?
Speaker 2: I don't really know what they do.
Speaker 7: They're fast, they don't they're scary, and they look like they will, but they don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anything that we need to not do to and make them more of them come out like they're saying they're coming out of the walls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure with that. I I mean, I just dealt with a cockroach a couple of weeks ago at my work and it was four inches long. It was nasty, and me and the housekeeping crew were freaking out. And I know we're not supposed to kill those because then more come with.
Speaker 1: Those that looks more like I'm telling you, that looks more like a cock of roach that I'm holding up to the camera right, take.
Speaker 7: A picture of it and reverse Google, certainly Google.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 2: I'm sending it to fatter more. Explainess to me. If you're not supposed to kill cockroaches. Yeah, because they let out like a smell dogs cockroaches to come eggs.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm asking chatchypt what bug is this?
Speaker 3: You know it's crazy too. We asked josh Innis to come kill the bug for us, and he got even more scared than us, and he ran away and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, this is my job.
Speaker 2: This is not my guys who are afraid of bugs. It's so funny. He was like running away, saying the kitchen, this is not my studio here.
Speaker 1: Here's what Chatchypet says. They called it a young roach.
Speaker 2: A young nymph, the young he said.
Speaker 1: It also could be a fruit fly, or it could be a flying ant. We have flying ants.
Speaker 2: Definitely not that. Carissa. What's going on? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Good morning?
Speaker 8: I was gonna say it's because of all those animal hides.
Speaker 1: See if Karen will get on the case for us, can find us step on them to kill them, because if it is cockroaches.
Speaker 6: And there's eggs, you can bring them home.
Speaker 2: That's God.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Sean, what's going on? Sean, what's that, man, Nothing much, buddy, We got we got cockroaches.
Speaker 2: Let's say we got something going on. What's going on?
Speaker 9: Hey, checking me out?
Speaker 1: Dogs.
Speaker 9: I ain't had roaches in a while. But it was this girl that I was with, Like, okay, I don't remember if y'all remember the story I told you all about the girl that that that bit the hair out.
Speaker 2: Of my mole forget well, can I swear?
Speaker 6: Go ahead?
Speaker 9: I loved her so much, dub, but you know what I'm saying, Like, she she she infested my bed with bad bugs.
Speaker 2: Bro, are you serious?
Speaker 1: She brought the girl infested your bed with bad bugs.
Speaker 9: I mean, I was in love with a dog. I didn't want to really, you know, say nothing to her. But at the same time, I was like, man, like you know what I'm saying, You're gonna have to do something about this. But I had to get rid of all that. I had to, uh well, when we did break up, I had to deep infest my bead because they were everywhere. Like I went over to her house and it was like, you know.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had to infest favorite eaters dirtiest?
Speaker 9: I went and got the spray, I went and got the big at bugs, but got none of that.
Speaker 6: No, Mom.
Speaker 2: On a scale of.
Speaker 1: Zero to oh oh oh ten, where was she as far as in the bedroom?
Speaker 6: Oh damn?
Speaker 2: So is it okay? And infested?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: It was kind of.
Speaker 1: I love it. Hey, I'd get infested for her. Todd, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Todd?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: But I used to be an exterminator for for five years.
Speaker 2: Tell us what you think these bugs are?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Describe them, Harry, scary and fast.
Speaker 3: They look like a look like a mini centip They look like a centipede and a cockroach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're fat, like had a kid. Like they had a kid. Do they have uh?
Speaker 6: So like a German cockroach will have two like their heads.
Speaker 8: Cockroaches the ones that usually like invade like kitchens and things.
Speaker 6: Those are German cockroaches. And they have two gold stripes going down the back of them.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking that close to kind of stripes there I saw. That's not what this looks like. This one looks polish.
Speaker 6: It could be polish.
Speaker 8: You guys need to get some bait.
Speaker 6: It's called a bed a d V I O N.
Speaker 2: Why are we don't real quick?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there something to the fact that this is only in Lydia and Bianca Studios.
Speaker 6: Oh no, they might have brought him in.
Speaker 2: Head.
Speaker 8: So you take the bait and you put the bait downs, he said. They keep running up behind the wall. You put the bait down, they eat the bait and then.
Speaker 6: They take it back to the nest, and when.
Speaker 8: They die from it, the other cockroaches e those and it creates the domino effect.
Speaker 2: Let's do that, and.
Speaker 8: That's what they're gonna Who do you call it?
Speaker 6: You you call you call a local, local company. I don't do it anymore. Those big, big companies.
Speaker 4: They don't waste time and money. Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I need the bug man. Chelsea and I used to have a guy that used to get rid of our bats. He was called the batman. And then I said, Chelsea, what's the name of the guy that came to get rid of our ants? And she goes the bug man. I'm going these guys are geniuses when they think of their names of their companies. All right, well, we we have now put it on record. Call Karen Drew, your friend over at the local Ford Defenders, and let's get these roaches taken care of. What if what if it's the guy that are throwing those hides down the street and infested us with roaches because they're mad at Kevin for turning to getting they got the wrong.
Speaker 5: Or Cookie Blast who comes in after us? Who knows you're saying Blast? Bring your centipedes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, it's Blast, all right,