Speaker 1: Cashing gas garden get in in a few minutes on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your chance to win comes up at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: It's the second date up date on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Josh is getting ghosted even after Josh you brought her back to your place. What's happening, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm okay? How are you good?
Speaker 2: Did I call you Josh? Your name's Eric? That's so right? Is that crazy? Did I say Josh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said Josh. No, wonder we're thinking about the stylist. I was thinking of that. Yeah, the stylist. I apologize about that. Eric is getting I.
Speaker 1: Was confused, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: Oh that's okay. No, thank you for at least uh not making me look like a bigger fool than I look at right now. Eric is getting ghosted even after he invited her to come back to his place. Did you guys do any thing when you went back to your place?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We you know, we we we hooked up for sure. Okay, So yeah, I would definitely say we did something.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was good.
Speaker 1: It's always good.
Speaker 4: I mean, we we we we we know Nika lights we watched the movie.
Speaker 1: We you know it was.
Speaker 4: It seemed pretty normal to me, you know, I mean, it went well, but normal, well you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And then plans to hang out again and it's not you. It's not you not calling her, it's her not calling you, right, okay, And you did make plans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything seemed normal. I didn't. I didn't. I mean, it's just I don't know. It was weird to me like that. It didn't go anywhere after that.
Speaker 2: All right, Michelle's on the phone with us. Will you say hi to Michelle? Eric? Sure, go ahead, she's there.
Speaker 1: Oh Michelle, Michelle you there right now? Hello, Hello there chemistry Michelle. Yeah, so what what's up?
Speaker 4: I mean, we we had a good time and then you just uh straight out ghosted me.
Speaker 5: Really, you don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by that, Michelle?
Speaker 5: I mean for a grown ass man, his apartment is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh god, what we had a lot? What about the band though I had time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well, I mean I still wanted to get it in.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Described disgusting.
Speaker 3: What what about it specifically was disgusting?
Speaker 5: It was a old frat house basically, I mean, just food, like stuck on the cable and his sheets had like dog hair on it and stained. He didn't even have a dog.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is it that bad? Eric? Is your place that bad?
Speaker 1: I mean it's not.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's not that bad. I nectually no, I don't think that bad at all. I'm trying to even think about what she's talking about.
Speaker 1: How is it that bad? I don't even understand what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: You are you blind? Like, have you looked around at all? Like it was?
Speaker 4: It could it could have it could have been cleaned up a little bit. But I mean, yeah, we went, you know, we went saw a movie, right, and then you came back, So it wasn't like I really a little bit.
Speaker 3: But also, is that the way that you live on a daily basis?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm a dude, Like, I'm a single dude. You know, I'm divorced. It's not like it's not like.
Speaker 2: Grown you're a big boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that unaccepted chill about that.
Speaker 4: We don't need to We don't need to live in some you know, perfect pristine thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I try to keep it clean.
Speaker 5: It's really like kind of a standard.
Speaker 2: Can I ask Eric good question? I got? I got two questions that are in my head right now. Question number one, did you not expect that she was going to come home with you and that's why you didn't kind of pick up the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a bit of a surprise.
Speaker 2: Okay, so good one. So it was kind of like, hey, do you want to come back to my place? She says yes, and you're like, Okay, I'm not turning this thing down, even though my place is dirty, because I would think that you would plan and clean up, not even that.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between having clutter and wanting to tidy up before a guest comes over and just being dirty, like living every day dirty dirty sheets is dirty, dirty, crusted on your tables dirty?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't think that it crusted on there. I think that, you know, I think she's a clean freak. She's being I think she's been touberless.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I mean, if you look and maybe find something, but it's not like you walk in the door and help, but you go.
Speaker 1: Why is that ketch up all over the table?
Speaker 2: It's just I don't think we do have a thing on our show that says dirty car, dirty vagina, So dirty apartment, dirty, dirty apartment. Yeah, does he have a dirty d Michelle? Was his d claim?
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't say that. No, obviously I would have stopped there. But I was like, okay, I mean then we didn't really get on the bed, so it was saling.
Speaker 2: My second question that I wanted to ask I did have two questions. Second question for you, Eric, is you have dog hair on your bed but you have no dog. Explain to me is that dog hair or is that your pubic hair or your or your body hair.
Speaker 1: It's not that's not all. That's cross. I uh, no, I had a dog in the past and you.
Speaker 2: Should have just brost Maybe it was like, that's pretty crazy. Hold on, listeners want to comment, Kelly, what did you want to say about Eric and Michelle Hare? Okay, Michelle, I get it.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be in a guy's apartment or place that's like disgusting.
Speaker 1: But girl, you asked if he was blind? Are you blind?
Speaker 5: You were seeing all this disgust and stuff, and that still didn't stop you from opening that purse pocket. Listen, I have needs, but again my standards, we don't have to do it twice.
Speaker 3: You know it was, but you could have done it in the night.
Speaker 6: You could have done it in a clean environment, because if it wasn't even make it on the bed, then you were on the floor.
Speaker 1: And I can't imagine what the floor was like.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Hold On, Ray wants to comment what's up? Ray at second date update?
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: She did what she had to do it.
Speaker 4: I want to say, I want to say the dude that, like, you know, cleaning up on a first day, that that's part of game man, whether.
Speaker 1: You're whether you're a clean.
Speaker 2: Guy or not.
Speaker 1: Like I remember the first time I ever met my wife and I had her come over.
Speaker 2: I even I cleaned up.
Speaker 1: The house and I bought sick groceries for the fruit like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that place was completely what do they call it when you're trying to sell a house? You you stage? He was stage in his house.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Text here here, this is a good text. It says, did Eric say that he's divorced? Was that the reason?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Wait, so you you did say you're a divorced guy? Was that the reason why you guys got divorced? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean well yeah, I actually probably a little bit. I mean a little bit all right.
Speaker 4: So we didn't see eye in a lot of stuff, and I she didn't think I was carrying my weight. But again I don't really kind of agree with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I agree with that, but that's what she said.
Speaker 2: All right, Jeremy, do you want to stick up for Eric or do you want to put him down? What do you want to say? I agree with everyone else. You know, I keep my house next to clean. I got a brand new home, and I couldn't. I don't even got addition the sink ever, So I mean he got Yeah. And when you have a girl coming over, do you do anything extra special? Jeremy, No, I got three kids, so I focus on them. Oh okay, but but if you did, would you have would you make sure that everything was nice for her?
Speaker 1: It already is.
Speaker 2: Would I'm going to tell you something. If I had a girl coming over, I'd even put those pillows on the bed that I hate so much. Listen, I'd make everything with bright.
Speaker 7: You got to you gotta do the right thing, bro at least, and if she don't even make it to the second level, at least the first level gotta be spotless.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't expect anybody I didn't expect. I didn't expect anybody to be coming back. Though. I know you're like your hindsight is twenty twenty, but I just thought, literally, this was just going to be like a movie. I would have done something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Though it's not a it's not a it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: What's what's up, Chelsea?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're doing good? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll just tell Michelle I'm with her because I went to my I married the dirty apartment guy or hondo man, and it has not gotten any better.
Speaker 1: So good for you, Michelle.
Speaker 6: I work hard at it every day.
Speaker 1: That thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Who what's the closest thing that he does?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: He eats in the bed and it's disgusting.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 2: Shout up.
Speaker 7: We need more women like this in our life. Man, look past my flaws, look at my draws.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Tony, you can't do it anymore. Tony, what did you want to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wanted to tell my man. Hey, my man for breeze is your best friend. Thank you washing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even have.
Speaker 1: To know much. You just running back. You breathe everything because you're making that's all.
Speaker 5: You gotta do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, well, thank you for the call. I appreciated it.
Speaker 5: Eric.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's gonna be another date, but I do have an option for you. Are you ready for this one? Yeah? You sound exactly like Fred from The Fred Show.
Speaker 3: And he sounds like I was like, he sounds so much like somebody.
Speaker 2: We gotta have Eric call up and be Fred Fred on the Fred Show. Uh in call the Fred Show. Maybe call up there and you call up you know, his co host or something like that and mess with him. Does he sound exactly yeah? All right.
Speaker 4: Four The Rules, The Five Lives, to tell your Mom, flows cams, second date update, and camp talking about something inappropriate emotional in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna