Speaker 1: And show one on one. B Duluth curling team claims silverman at the Winter Olympics. That's big news. So it's funny how most people are like curling. That's cool, not for me, but we get into it when it's like bo the Olympics curling. I found out last night. I was watching the Olympics and I never knew the difference between downhill and slalom.
Speaker 2: What the heck is slalom? Okay, serious, never heard that until right now.
Speaker 1: The word slalom, but really, what is that column? So, no, slalom is poles sticks in the ground where you go in and out, you like weave in and out. Oh okay, you do it on skateboard with pylons. You would do it with horses with barrels. It's like, you know, a slalom, in and out, in and out, in and out. That's a slalom. Downhill is the one that once the Times Lindsay Vond did where they're going down a giant hill and they're going eighty miles an hour and there's a flag every one hundred yards or so. That's the double flag. That's the downhill.
Speaker 3: There are curves to that too.
Speaker 1: There are curves. Yeah, and it's so impressive how they get airborne, how they see the snow. That's just amazing that the scary af to do that, but they're amazing. We got to And by the way, shout out women's hockey five zero dominating went over Canada. The women's hockey team is out scored opponents in the Olympics from like twenty one to one, which is huge. I got to give a shout out. This is you may remember a Christmas wish a couple of months ago now where we got a little like a hot tub soaking pool for a little girl who her name is Laney if I remember right. And Laney is like you know the she's not she's not vocal, she doesn't really express herself. She's like five years old. Yeah, and so they one of the wishes was like a little hot tub.
Speaker 4: That's not the right word for float tub, Like, yeah, she likes to float, yes, like helps her feel something, you know.
Speaker 1: So the family sent me a little magnet to hang on the studio door and to slap it up on the studio door when I'm done reading it is says thank you for making our Christmas so special. Love Laney. Becks, Brian and Caitlin and they show little pictures. Oh and she's so adorable, which is so sweet. And then there is a little handwritten note from Bes and Bex must be five ish or so. I don't really sure, but it is definitely a five year old's writing. And they drew some pictures too, so it's just, you know, yeah, when we do a Christmas wish for somebody, we never expect a thank you. We never expect, you know, like a note in the mail. But it's always very touching to get one. So thank you very much Christmas wish. Let's have some fun. Yeah, want to playing a game called face off. Here's the way face off works. I'll say, name something green. Name as many green things as you can in twenty seconds. Ready, Jenny, go.
Speaker 3: A green beans, grass, broccoli, spinach. I guess string lights for Christmas the idea.
Speaker 1: That's the way it works. Okay, limes. Also, you didn't throw in limes mail certain certain pairs, certain pairs, certain pairs. So Bailey's gonna host. It's gonna be Jenny versus me, Dave. I will leave the studio first. We'll all get the same categories and see who does the best on face off. Yeah, take this magnet on the way. I'm gonna put this magnet on the studio right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, here you go, big day, love it.
Speaker 2: Nothing else he does today, we'll compare to leave.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, all right, Jenny, are you ready for the first one? I am all right. Name as many as you can of dog breeds.
Speaker 3: Golden retriever, cockapoo, a lab, a Bernese mountain dog, a poodle, a doodle, a wiener dog, a cattle dog, Australian cattle dog. Oh my goodness, I feel like you should have done so much better on that.
Speaker 4: You did pretty good. You did way better than I would do. All right too. Your next category is book titles.
Speaker 3: Wasn't the notebook a book? Harry Potter, Lord of Rings, people we meet on vacation, Oh gosh, Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: A gatar.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jenny, you could have went with if you give a mouse of cooking.
Speaker 2: You're doing all these like sad novels.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking, like, name every single Harry Potter book. Then there's seven.
Speaker 3: I know. I don't think you'd give it to me if I said, okay.
Speaker 4: All right, Your final is Hollywood dream Boats.
Speaker 3: Like hot people. Okay, Brad Pitch, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael b. Jordans, George Channing, Tatum. Who else do I like?
Speaker 2: Shirtless butler? Ooh nice? That's bad? All right?
Speaker 3: I bet you Dave's gonna be able to rattle off a million for that one.
Speaker 4: You rang? All right, David? Here are your is Your first category? Name as many as you can of dog.
Speaker 1: Breeds, basset hound, beagle, poodle, Labrador, Golden doodle, Labra doodle, Oh god, Husky, Doberman, pit bull.
Speaker 3: You always get that one moment where you like stutter and then your brain is like, why can't I think of anything?
Speaker 1: There's a million more? I kept thinking foxhound, which I should have said, because that's a dog.
Speaker 2: That is a dog. All right?
Speaker 4: Okay, your next category is book titles Charlotte's Web but Harry Potter, but the truth it.
Speaker 1: Fahrenheit four fifty one. The outsiders did the biggest.
Speaker 4: Didn't you write to You didn't say yours?
Speaker 1: God, I didn't even name my own books.
Speaker 2: Didn't come by the way.
Speaker 1: One is sold out, take a shower, show up on time, and don't steal anything sold out on Amazon. But the other one, Little Dave's Amazing Day, What a great little Valentine's Day present for your little kid, still available on Amazon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you didn't name them in this category. Interesting choice.
Speaker 2: Okay. Finally, your last category is Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Dream boats Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Timothy Shallow, May H Warren, Beatty, Valentine, Rudolph Valentinoless Fairbanks.
Speaker 3: Dream bots only mean men.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. I decided to let you say women too.
Speaker 3: I said med and women.
Speaker 2: You said like hot people. It makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Here's what went down, not my strongest showing no no for dog breeds. Jenny, you got nine, Dave, you got nine.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I got about nine. Yeah, I should have said foxhound.
Speaker 2: A dang all right. In the category of book title.
Speaker 1: Weirdest selection ever Charlotte's Web, Well, go dog go, I should have said, go dog go.
Speaker 4: You definitely should have Dave, you got four. Okay, that's a real bummer, Jenny. We've also had a kind of crap showing you only had six. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I didn't think of children's books, and I was the only thinging that. Like Harry Potter, Lord of the rings like stuff like that, all right.
Speaker 4: And then finally, in the category of Hollywood dream boats, Dave, you got six, like the addition of Warren Baby looking up.
Speaker 2: Rudolph Valentino.
Speaker 1: He was a smoke show back at the day, Rudolph Valentino, come on and then smoke show in the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 4: Jenny, you got seven, oh man, So Jenny wins base off to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Jenny.
Speaker 3: You are coming at us saying that we're saying MutS not breeds of dogs or whatever.
Speaker 1: So somebody said doodles are not a breed, They're a mutt. Okay, I mean the purists are probably gonna say that. But I loved my little doodle, little Josie doodle. You know what I love. Free jewelry, Yeah, free jewelry from wedding day diamonds we're gonna take. Don't call yet because we're not gonna open up the phone yet. But when we come back after a short break, we'll come back and try to give away that pair of diamond ear rings. Now, so far, no one has guessed a square that has the diamond ear rings in it. It has matched this two squares. There are sixteen squares on the board. The board really does exist. Bailey is the board operator. And if you guess a square it's got diamond ear rings in it, and another square that's got diamond ear rings in it, you win. Those diamond ear rings from wedding day diamonds. Give you a chance to do it coming up next, especially if you've been listening and you've got some squares that didn't work, stand by to win. All right, are you ready? The suspense is killing me. Here's the way it's gonna work. We've got that as a beautiful pair of diamond ear rings. They total. It's either this is a big deal. I think it's a one carrot total, but it might be one carrot each. Either way, they're giant, beautiful, substantial diamond ear rings from wedding day diamonds in a Martini setting, which if you picture a Martini glass, that's the setting. Diamond study ear rings wedding day quality, and they can be yours if you match the squares. So you're gonna call in. It's six to five one nine, eight nine KTWB call her number ten. If you played yesterday, you could play again. If you listen yesterday and wrote down the squares that were revealed. You know what squares to guess and what squares not two gus? Yeah, okay. There is actually a board of squares that Bailey is controlling. And if you match the squares one square diamond ear rings, next square diamond ear rings, you win and you can keep them for your shelf or give them to somebody special for Valentine's Day. All right, all right? Six' five one nine eight nine KD. Wb by the, way the squares that don't have the ear rings have a cute little heart. Emoji yeah. Okay by the, way shout out To. Graham it's his golden. Birthday he's the best big, brother sports fan and role. Model, mom dad And reid love. You. Birthday, oh happy? Birthday stop it he here's that all the? Time, well you gonna hear it. More jamie's on the. Phone Hi, Jamie Hi. Jamie do you have A valentine for this? WEEKEND i? Do? Ah that's are you? Together like? Engaged? Married just? Dating we are.
Speaker 4: Married with three?
Speaker 1: Children that's. Beautiful that's. One what's the? Secret what do you think the secret is to a long marriage like? THAT i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i stay busy.
Speaker 4: And we try to work, TOGETHER i.
Speaker 1: Suppose, okay all, right good. Idea all, right do you ever? Talk do you ever have long talks and look at each other's? Eyes, well not lately because we have three, kids? Gotcha all, right you are a busy. Family have you been listening to match the squares From Wedding Day? Diamonds?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh? Good, okay pick a square so she knows what squares to pick and which one's not to. Pick pick a. Square, first first, Square, jamie.
Speaker 4: First square number.
Speaker 1: Nine please, Okay, bailey turnover square number nine and show it to the.
Speaker 4: Camera square number nine has a pair of diamonds behind.
Speaker 5: It okays the pressures.
Speaker 1: On, yeah, okay now you gotta match. Them give me your next. Square if it's diamond ear, rings you win From Wedding Day. Diamonds choose.
Speaker 3: Carefully i'm gonna guess.
Speaker 1: Fifteen bailey is going to number. Fifteen all, right.
Speaker 2: Number, fifteen dimonders you will.
Speaker 1: Wow you? Win, Wow, Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow that is not WHAT i was. Expecting but, TRULY i have nine and.
Speaker 4: Fifteen if you're watching on YouTube, LIVE i have nine and fifteen in my, hands and you turn it around AND i have diamond diamond earrings THAT i drew on the.
Speaker 1: Back bailey drew a couple of circles to represent the diamond ear. Rings jamie, did had you been listening each morning and you knew all the squares?
Speaker 4: Picked my coworkers actually made fun of me yesterday for listening and getting really mad when the gentleman gets.
Speaker 5: The square that had, argued, yeah he did, yesterday and that's.
Speaker 1: Okay you know what you he took a shot and then he didn't get. It but you'd strategized and you. Listened make a note, this you. Guys this makes people listen to the radio longer than they usually.
Speaker 4: WOULD i, mean she had eight more, numbers so, like out of eight, numbers she just picked the two correct.
Speaker 1: Ones that's, amazing and that is. Amazing there's no way anybody could have known this because the, secret top, secret super secret board is here in the. Studio in the, Studio, Jamie Happy Valentine's, day and, congratulations we'll get those right over to you From Wedding Day.
Speaker 5: Diamonds all, Right Happy Valentine's, day all of, You thank.
Speaker 1: You, jamie and thanks again To Wedding Day. Diamonds that was a really fun little. Context. Yeah, Wow thanks for your, Artwork, bailey and appreciate that we are gonna. Do we got a lot of stuff coming. Up Dave's. Dirt an update on The Savannah guthrie. Situation there is an, UPDATE i guess in the last few hours that we'll cover that in a few. Minutes also Playing Name That. Tune and right, now because it Is February Black History, Month vaun's doing Another Black History month musical moment ON. Katiewb let's get flowers the voices that change the. Games it's time to celebrate another artist On Vont's Black History month moment on KAD.
Speaker 5: Wb we can't have a conversation about old SCHOOL r AND b without Mentioning jodasy and today we're doing a spotlight on breakout duo Of, Jodasy casey And. Jojo these brothers are part of the founding members Of, jodassee which by the, way wouldn't have started if other founding, Member Devonte, swing hadn't been turned down multiple times by the people At Paisley park who audition For prince and then relocated back To North carolina When davante Left. Minneapolis jodasy was born with the brothers who had originally performed gospel and were compared To Michael jackson during his gospel. Career they started making waves outside Of jodasy after doing a song for the Movie bulletproof Starring Damon wayne's And Adam, sandler and later that year they made it Into tupac's number ONE r AND b And Billboard hot one hundred hit how Do You Want? It When casey And jojo decided to branch out as a duo After jodasy and asked the, hiatus there was a shift in the music that they were. MAKING i want to compare it to When Bell bivdavo formed after Leaving New, addition but it was actually the complete. Opposite Bell bivdavo did a complete one eighty from the music they were making as a. Group A new, Addition casey And jojo took their vulnerability in emotion and turned it up, tenfold which created a new era FOR r AND.
Speaker 2: B All my lifetop the.
Speaker 5: Charts it became the wedding, song or the slow dance at prom, song or the song guys told their Girlfriends this Reminds me of you and is one of the most recognizable love songs IN r and B. History any other song or project That casey And jojo did paled in comparison to the success Of All My, life but it was something that they hadn't even come close to achieving In jodasy, either And jojo remained in The hall Of fame for creating one of the most beautiful love songs of all. Time who knew having a powerful voice could make heartbreak sound so?
Speaker 1: Poetic celebrating the voices that shifted culture, Forward almah B. Long shannon's on the phone with a little comment about that, song Because shannon remembers that song from maybe twenty five ish years. Ago, shannon good, morning what's your memory of that? Song?
Speaker 2: Oh my, GOSH i was such a.
Speaker 4: Throwback that was my first SONG i ever danced to with a boy in middle school at sheep skate at the roller.
Speaker 2: Rink, wow should you dance on? Skates we were on. SKATES i had no idea how to go, backwards and he was, LIKE i can show.
Speaker 4: You oh.
Speaker 1: Wonderful.
Speaker 4: OH i was. Blushing a boy touch. Me it was just a core memory unlocked this. Morning what was his?
Speaker 2: Name you?
Speaker 5: KNOW i never?
Speaker 2: Knew oh, no oh?
Speaker 1: No was that chief skate down In, burnsville up and up IN.
Speaker 2: Crch there is another one In burnsville. THERE i know what you're thinking.
Speaker 6: About so that was a core.
Speaker 4: Memory thank you for. That Now i'm giggling all the way to.
Speaker 1: School thank, You. Shannon that's so. Cool have a good day. Day i'll tell. You music is kind of like the time machine of our. Life it really. IS i, mean you think about a, song, like if you heard a song that was like number one ON, kat would be the, year the summer that you. Graduated that'll take you right. Back it's, like oh, man there's so Many it's like there a time. Machine and the great thing about music is it never. Changes, ever the version that you remember from high school is still the version that you hear ON kat would be. Today and IF i could go, back CAN i read these text?
Speaker 2: Messages somebody, said shut.
Speaker 1: Up bailey is doing Her napoleon dynamite.
Speaker 5: And said elder millennial here who Knew casey And, jojo who Knew casey And jojo were bring me so much joy on A wednesday.
Speaker 2: Morning thanks.
Speaker 5: Guys another text, vot oh my Baby casey And Jojo Jo tosey my absolute most FAVORITE r AND b artist in eighth grade with My Sony, walkman listened to and from. School you couldn't get. Enough And i've never been able to see them in.
Speaker 1: Concert. Heartbroken they came To Last Chance Summer dance one. Time good. Day, yeah we were down At Canterbury park AND i remember that was their big, song that was their big mainstream. Song and so they're on stage and they did like a twelve or fifteen minute version of the, song and so you would think they were wrapping it up and think thank, you AND i pray that you do love me, Too oh it's, over oh for, you and again and again and the crowd was loving. It but, yeah there's a memory for. You Last Chance Summer. Dance did you see them? There let's Do dave's. Dirt we got some stuff we got to cover The Dave Ryan shows one on one point three KD. Wb so apparently last night they were interviewing a potential suspect in The Nancy guthrie disappearance. Case they detained this person for. Question as of this morning they let them. Go now that doesn't mean that they weren't a person of interest or a. Suspect that just means they did not have enough to hold them. On But i've watched enough true Crime Joe Kenda Homicide hunter THAT i. Know, okay Mister, johnson you go ahead and, go but we're g gont to keep an eye on.
Speaker 5: You mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm oh, my Says Joe. Kenda, yeah, yeah you ever watched that? Show no you? Should oh, my oh, My, well.
Speaker 3: He might say oh my to, this because an olympian publicly confessed during a live broadcast that he cheated.
Speaker 1: On his girlfriendest thing, ever weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 2: GREAT i woke up this.
Speaker 3: Morning it was the first thing on my news feed On. Instagram so his name Was. Sterla he's From. Norway he had just won a bronze medal in the biathlon and during an interview with The NORWEGIAN tv, network he spilled his guts about the girlfriend that he. Fumbled he, said three months, AGO i made the mistake of my life and cheated on my. GIRLFRIEND i told her a week ago this has been the worst week of my life and through, tears he wished that he could share This olympics moment with, her and he called their relationship his gold medal in. Life if that was ever a plea to get the woman you fumbled.
Speaker 1: Back you, bet, yeah definitely was it right?
Speaker 2: There do you think she went back after like him? CONFESSING i mean it was just a big, ago so who.
Speaker 3: KNOWS i, mean she probably still has strong feelings for, him BUT i don't.
Speaker 2: Know Has Britney spears sold? Out so Apparently Britney spears has cashed out her.
Speaker 4: CAREER a music publisher Called Primary wave Bought brittany's music catalog for an estimated low nine.
Speaker 2: FIGURES a low nine.
Speaker 4: Figures compare that To Justin, bieber who wrote most of his songs and cashed out for two hundred million.
Speaker 1: Dollars so low nine would be one hundred thousand. Plus, Yeah i'm, sorry one hundred million plus one hundred million.
Speaker 2: Plus, yes that's.
Speaker 4: Nine so she signed the deal at the end of last, year and so Now Primary waves owns her top ten hits like maybe one more, Time, OOPS i did it, Again Lucky, circus give me, More toxic And. Womanizer she's out here selling out all of. Them good for, her sash. Out absolutely nothing wrong with, That. BAILEY i know you're a Big Stranger things.
Speaker 5: Fan there's a guy who just said a world record because he has the largest collection of Stranger things.
Speaker 2: Memorabilia here he is talking about.
Speaker 7: It SO i started collecting right after the show came, Out but, honestly there was not a lot of merch out. THERE i was already A Funko pop, collector so that was kind of the easiest way to get into collecting strangings. Item SO i started collecting all The funco. Pops in the, BEGINNING i THOUGHT i was only going to collect the Phone go pops and strained, things but that didn't last very. Long it's actually.
Speaker 2: SURREAL i feel, honored super.
Speaker 7: EXCITING i, mean such an iconic brand Like Guinness World records to even think about being in the book would be a COLLECTIBLE i definitely want to have in my.
Speaker 1: Collection and one day he hopes to kiss a real life. Girl, yeah one. Day.
Speaker 4: YEAH i know a lot of people who Collect Funko pops AND i couldn't have be those those people because they keep them in the. Box so then you have like an entire room in your house that's just stacked From florida ceiling with.
Speaker 5: BOXES i have little BOXES i have. Won It's finn From law And ORDER. Svu But i'm never gonna be the guy that Has but it's like any other, vice, right not even a, vice but like a train collection or something like.
Speaker 1: That, yeah happy, Birthday amelia from both your, daddies it says in this text. Message SO i like. That in The, olympics first of, all The duluth curling team claims silver at The Winter. Olympics not sure who got, GOLD i really don't. Know but THE usa is dominating in women's. Hockey they Beat canada last night five to. Nothing it was the largest margin of victory for THE usa ever Over. Canada there will be the third straat shutout for The United, states or shutout straight of over two eleven.
Speaker 5: Minutes it's.
Speaker 1: Freckles, SECOND i mean you think about, that two hundred and eleven minutes of hockey played and the opponent does not score scored a. Goal they've outscored their opponents something like twenty two to one or twenty one to. One it's just.
Speaker 3: Amazing and half the team's From. Minnesota, thelie but there are quite a few. Players tonight In, California cardi b is kicking off Her Little Miss drama, tour but by all, accounts the father of her Newborn Stefan, diggs will not be in. Attendance they had a follout During Super bowl, weekend and Perhaps cardi will share details on the first night of the, tour because let's be, honest she's messy and she probably.
Speaker 1: Will.
Speaker 3: YEAH i saw her do a red carpet interview before The Super bowl and they're, like is there anything you want to say To Stefan. Diggs she kind of rolls her eyes and she goes good luck and walks.
Speaker 5: Away her baby's not even a couple of not even six months, OLD i don't, think which makes.
Speaker 3: SENSE a Little Miss Drama tour is the name of her, Tour True.
Speaker 4: Facts megan The stallion is the newest member of NBC's correspondence covering The Winter, olympics WHICH i think is. Funny she'll meet with the athletes at the competition sites and share firsthand experiences via her YouTube. Channel BUT i just, think of all the people to be a correspondent at The Winter, olympics why Not megan The.
Speaker 2: Stallion that sounds. Fun it's a fun. Person he is. Fat, actually they Have Snoop dogg doing stuff like that all the.
Speaker 5: Time thing.
Speaker 2: Exactly, YEAH i like.
Speaker 3: It she was on the last season Of Love island and did like a whole episode with, them and, honestly it was lit and it's, fun and she has like the personality to like hype people.
Speaker 2: Off, yeah.
Speaker 5: EXACTLY i really like this clip From tim. McGraw he's talking about how to succeed in the music. Industry but you can just apply it to pretty much anything you do in your.
Speaker 2: Life take charge of your, career take charge of what you, do be confident in your.
Speaker 1: Decisions.
Speaker 6: Listen of, course you want to listen to people and listen to people know what they're, doing but ultimately you have to make the. Decisions if you just, coast you might have a career for a little, while but if you want a long, career you're gonna have to take charge and ownership of, it and you're gonna have to guide, it and you're gonna have to be have your finger on the button all the, time and you're gonna have to say yes or and you're gonna have to say. No but if you don't have a vision about what you want to, do if you don't act on it every, day it's just not gonna.
Speaker 1: HAPPEN i like that a. LOT i just add one more thing That i've. Learned he, says listen to people who know what they're doing because they've made mistakes that you can now. Avoid so they're, like whatever you, do don't do. This, UHH i won't do that because NOW i don't have to make that mistake and learn the hard. Way so thank, You tim. McGraw that is the dirt On KATIE. Wbs time to get into name that too and you. Go here we. Go it is vont Versus. Bailey put on your mouseket ears because this round is all pop songs by Former disney. Star, okay, okay one of Them i'm not positive as a Former disney, star but go with it. ANYWAY i will warn you WHEN i get to the one That i'm not positive as a Former disney.
Speaker 2: Star, okay, okay fair, enough you're, right WHICH i think you're gonna crush.
Speaker 1: It this one is absolutely a Former disney. Star HOPE i DO i? Apologize, NO i. Don't bailey goes.
Speaker 4: First ah fut you're sad That i'm going, first because the first PERSON i thought of of Former disney stars is who is the person who sings the?
Speaker 2: Song SO i can name that tune in one? Second Never, bailey name that tune is that, sorry not, sorry but, yeah very.
Speaker 1: Good, okay don't, worry because yours is also easy. One definitely a Former disney. Star here we, Go Pike's, Peak Everest. Kilimanjaro enjoy the. JOURNEY i get the. Clue, OKAY i THINK i can name that tune in two. Seconds, WELL i THINK i can name that tune in.
Speaker 5: Once did you try to miss lead me by, saying, oh, FIN i think you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Good you're just gonna smoke me out this whole. Game, no BECAUSE i feel like. YOU i, mean You're you're younger than, me and you were more of A Disney channel. KID i wanted to be A disney kid exactly. Lately go, ahead name that. Tune m.
Speaker 5: M.
Speaker 2: MMMM i can know most see that is the.
Speaker 1: Climb, Okay, bailey back to. You, now this is the one That i'm not one hundred percent positive as a Former disney. Star But i'll give you that heads. UP i think they, are But i'm not one hundred percent. Positive, okay blow pop tootsy pop ring. Pop, mum blow pop tootsy pop Ring.
Speaker 2: Pop, Okay i'm gonna SAY i can name that tune in two. SECONDS i THINK i can name that tune in one. Second all, right but name that. Dude we go, Together.
Speaker 5: Come, on, baby one thousand percent Former disney, stars The Jonas.
Speaker 2: Brothers i'm a, sucker.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: KNOW i thought.
Speaker 5: So Caro, Baby i'm a sucker for. You. Okay they had a really BAD tv show and then they Did Can't rock one and. TWO i loved THAT tv. SHOW i didn't, carry but they just crap on it in every interview they do Now Can't?
Speaker 7: Rock.
Speaker 1: Okay next, one definitely back to the rest are one Former disney stars and here we. Go vant you're gonna bid, first and this is your clue or five Order Bitta ci who? Play Or Bitta ce who? PLAY i THINK i can name that tune in one.
Speaker 5: SECOND i also said, ONE i wont name that. Tune my, girl that's my that's my favorite song from some into. Carpenter please please. PLEASE i think better than. ESPRESSO i think better than Tathe, sorry better than.
Speaker 1: Espresso, okay next, one it is back To. Bailey you're bidding, first all, Right Disney star. Category only correct guesses in the. Building uh, huh only correct guesses in the. Building oh, boy oh, boy is That Mickey.
Speaker 4: Mouse let's see, okay, well uh, Cool i'm gonna SAY i can name that tune in three. SECONDS i can name that tune in one. Second all, Right, vant name the. Tune let's lose.
Speaker 2: You DID i need you to? Hate you to love? Me seliticoz lose you to love?
Speaker 1: Me, yes here we, go zus.
Speaker 2: Kids did you get the?
Speaker 5: Clue? Bailey, no only correct guesses in the. Building she's only only. Murders, okay well that's WHAT i was, thinking BUT i don't. KNOW i. Was Selena gomez was my first celebrity, crush SO i was ready for that.
Speaker 2: One she's still, it all.
Speaker 1: Right The disney, category put on your, mouse get. Ears this round is all pop songs by Former disney stars and Vont you're up.
Speaker 5: Next some feedback through text, message somebody, said, amazing name that tune, Category, David i'm.
Speaker 1: Obsessed thank you very. Much oh you're doing fine and that's, great just. Great oh you're doing fine and that's, great just. Great font you're bidding, first.
Speaker 5: He, Ponders he, wonders he needs a mouse atol hot. DOG i THINK i could aim that tune in two. SECONDS i also said two, Seconds, savant name that. Tune that's the next part of that.
Speaker 1: Song that's a good for, You Olivia. Rodrigou, yes, okay back To bailey bidding on this. Tune here we. Go remember they're All. Disney Former disney. Stars Michael jackson also had a big song with this word in the Title. Man Michael jackson also had a big song with this word in the title. Man put it all, Together, bailey Former disney.
Speaker 4: STAR i Think i've got it BECAUSE i feel, like, WELL i want to, point So i'm gonna SAY i can name that tune in one?
Speaker 5: Second all, Right, BAILEY i was gonna say two. Seconds name that tune.
Speaker 6: That Is.
Speaker 2: Mirrors By Justin. Tipperlake, yes.
Speaker 1: A final. Round he was in That Mickey Mouse club he. Was, Indeed, yes that's. True here we go with your final. Clue vont goes to. You this song should have a skull and crossbones on the. Label this song should have a skull and crossbones on the.
Speaker 5: Label, vont, hmm, okay for all the, MARBLES i think you can name that tune In i'm not.
Speaker 2: Confident i'm gonna say two. Songs two. Seconds, OH i said two seconds as, Well so vont name that?
Speaker 5: Tune also from The Mickey, mouse Toxic Britney.
Speaker 1: Spears All, right the winner On name That tune for the day is Leakt leak. Wins, okay your choices of songs, today you have a wide. Variety you're making it, Hard. Dave, sorry not. Sorry the climb, sucker please please please lose you to love, me good for, you mirrors or.
Speaker 5: Toxic how crazy would it be IF i was just, like, oh it's a pretty. Corporateer, no, no, no give me the climb.
Speaker 1: Baby here you go with your winning song On name That. Tune there's about four other songs THAT i would like to play from Former disney stars on the playlist today and the category On name That, Tune but that's the only one that we're gonna do for. Now All, right we'll let you know normally this time of the. Morning this, week we've been playing at match the squares game for the ear rings from Wedding Day. Diamonds we had a winter. Earlier J. Congratulations she was randomly picked two squares that nobody had picked me for and she nailed. IT i, mean the odds were against, her but she nailed it and she won the diamond ear. Rings don't forget what any day diamonds For Valentine's. Day if you have no idea what to pick, up walking to one of their. Stores they have nine locations In minnesota and they will help you pick out something that's within your.
Speaker 4: Budget All, right weird news coming out THAT i wanted to talk about and then ask you a. Question So Barbara, streisan eight years, ago she paid tens of thousands of dollars to create a pair OF dna duplicates of her, Dog.
Speaker 2: Samantha that's, right she had her dog cloned and it.
Speaker 4: Worked so she has these two clones that are now getting up there in age because this was eight years, ago so they're. Eight but she wants to clone them now rather than wait until they died like she did with her last, Dog. Samantha so she's gonna clone her dogs once again and keep her a little doggie family. GOING a source, Said, so now my question to you everyone here in this, room and if you're, listening you can text in, five, three, nine two to, one if you could clone any pets that you've had in your entire life and have that pet, again which one would you?
Speaker 3: Clone, oh that's like pick picking a favorite child for. Day BUT i haven't had that many, animals SO.
Speaker 2: I don't really have what's her? Face what's his? Choice sophie's?
Speaker 1: CHOICE i would, Say, josie BUT i would not do that BECAUSE i want to give another dog another, chance you know WHAT i. Mean there's another dog out there that needs a loving home and some scratches and some treats and a little bed for. You but that's not the. Question what, Pet, well it would be my favorite, Girl.
Speaker 4: Josie, Yeah you've got a lot of pets in your, life, RIGHT i mean not a.
Speaker 1: Lot did you have dogs growing? UP i had a dog named Cream puff WHEN i was brown. Up he was a sweet little, poodle but he was a farm. Dog he was dirty all the. Time he smelled of a chicken house and, mats and you're, like he was a farm. Dog he was a, poodle but he was not cut or treated like a. Poodle he was a farm.
Speaker 2: Dog, okay So, Josie, Josie, Yeah, Clone, Okay.
Speaker 3: JENNY i MEAN i really didn't have animals growing. UP i was too young when we had a dog and they put him her, Down SO i feel LIKE i can't pick. That so the only other option Was, mickey but she wasn't really my. Dog so CAN i pick one of the Dogs i'm watching right? Now, yeah, OKAY i would go WITH i have two right now that are some of my, favorites SO i would probably pick all of the.
Speaker 2: Two would be.
Speaker 3: Hard but their name Is his name Is Louis, okay and he is the biggest cuddle. Dog the MOMENT i say okay in the, morning he'll jump on the bed and he'll lay his head on, me like as IF i was the big spoon and sweetest boy. Ever BUT i also feel bad picking him because his Sibling maya is also. Fantastic i'd pick both of.
Speaker 2: Them you can only pick, one.
Speaker 4: Vond if you could clone any of your animals that you've had in the, past, pets who would you?
Speaker 5: Clone i've had a lot of dogs growing, up, Man but LIKE i was very much, YOUNGER i would Say, Ava but that's a boring, answer So i'm gonna SAY i had a.
Speaker 2: Puppy his name Was.
Speaker 5: Chewy he was a very cute Little yorkie AND i wanted Another yorki or just another small dog Because yorkies are typically pretty. Small you could take him on a. Plane before we Got, AVA i was, like let's get a smaller, dog But ava stole my. Heart but IF i could Have, ava she's about fifty ish, pounds and then Small Yorkie, Chewy oh, Man i'd love that be the best and then you have best built in best.
Speaker 2: Friends. YEAH i, ALWAYS i always.
Speaker 5: Go back and forth about whether or not we should get another. DOG i don't think we're going, to but just So ava has somebody to play with in the. House, yeah someone to keep her. Company, yeah maybe when we get a bigger. Apartment, yeah what about, You. BAILEY i would clone my cat from my. Childhood his name Was.
Speaker 2: Blinky and he was a, big fat orange. Cat that dude was like twenty pound.
Speaker 4: Cat and like, You, jenny he would lay next to me WHERE i was the big spoon AND i would hold on tim and like he was the family. Cat BUT i think everyone understood and recognized that he loved me the, most so he was always cuddling with me and such a fat, cat AND i loved him so. Much AND i would definitely Clone. Blinky AND i kept some of his hair BECAUSE i, thought what IF i ever come into a bunch of money AND i can Clone blinky AND i would so thank you for indulging in this, moment someone, texted and do the clones keep the? PERSONALITY i doubt, It but for the sake of, happiness for this, moment we're going to pretend, like, Yes i'm.
Speaker 5: A, dave THOUGH i wouldn't do it just because not only DO i want to give love to another, PUPPY i just don't want to go through.
Speaker 2: The pain of that puppy dying again. Eventually well, yeah but then that you could say that about getting any. Pet, Ever like WHEN i got my, Cat cap shout Out Katie.
Speaker 4: Cap WHEN i got, HIM i was, like, well SHOULD i get a cat because eventually that cat will die?
Speaker 2: Someday, well, like, yeah of course you're going to do it because they'll bring you all this love and.
Speaker 5: Joy.
Speaker 1: True, Yeah, well then that's the deal we write when we adopt a Pat, yeah that's the deal that we. Seal but it's so far in the. Future most of the, time when you adopt a little cat or a little, doggie you got a long. Time but there's you, know there's some joy in, adopting and give you some joy to a twelve year old dog.
Speaker 2: EXACTLY i WISH i had the heart to adopt like old.
Speaker 1: Animals we adopted an older. Dog he was eight years. Old he was A collie and he only lived about another five. Years but he was just the sweetest yeah, fish Sweetest Yeah, Bailey, bailey thank you very much