Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final Hour The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday. It's been amazing. We have everything this hour, from Rby's to Pam Bondy to more Iran talk, hot dogs and brought worse housing affordability. All that and so much more coming up in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. And after that, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna blow the hell out of these people.
Speaker 1: It's time for the weekend. What Chris, it's time for the weekend? Men? You whisper I have a solution to get a replacement for BONDI confirmed it should be Senator Eric Schmidt of Missouri. As you say, senators tend to vote for other senators. He was a spectacular ag for Missouri. In fact, he was my choice for AG on day one. What say you? I think it's a very smart suggestion. If we have to replace Pam Bondy, why not go with Eric Schmidt. However, let's talk about this. What is the date today, March thirteenth. Let's say Donald Trump comes out and fires Pam Bondi tomorrow. I don't think that's gonna happen. That's not a prediction, but Let's say he comes out and fires Pam Bondi tomorrow. Let's say he puts up Eric Schmidt. How far are we away from a confirmation hearing for Eric Schmidt? A month? Two months? Probably month or two I would that's a guess, but I'm probably not that far off. That puts us roughly halfway through the year twenty twenty six. Eric Schmidt, who I really like. He's one of my favorite senators by a mile. Eric Schmidt just got elected to the United States Senate. Missouri, to their credit, is so blood red now that Eric Schmitt is probably going to continue being elected to the United States Senate for as long as he would like, or he can leave go get put through the ringer on national television during a confirmation hearing. To have two and a half years left as Trump's attorney general. If Trump chooses not to fire him in the next two and a half years. You see why that's a deal that Eric Schmidt probably wouldn't sign up for the time. This has historically been true of every presidency, so you can always remember this Democrat Republican, It's always been true. The time to get well, your first shot needs to be your best shot. Here's what I mean by that. The time to get the best employees, the best people for your administration is right after before because they choose before too. But right after you get elected, why everyone is excited. That's the honeymoon phase. You are just starting a four year presidency and people want to be part of it. That's the time where you want to take Trump's phone call. You're sitting around waiting for Trump's phone call. You want that call. Hey do you want to be Secretary Defense? Hey? Do you want to be Attorney general? Do you want to be ambassador to Turkey? That is the time where everyone is happy and elated. Do you remember, And I know there's all kinds of things to feel bad about now, when people get mad and things like that, but do you remember how happy we all were in November after that election and we saw it coming, but it just felt so good. Right, Yes, we stuck into the Commies and Dome lost and we have the house in the Senate. There was so much exuberance. There was such a wonderful honeymoon phase. That is the time when you get the best people, because that is the time when the most people want to be part of your administration. Trump just got re elected. Mark America great again. Call me, mister president. I will serve now. Not that it's all over, not saying that, but now that exuberance has gone.
Speaker 3: And here's where we're If you look right now, you look at a Fox News poll that recently came out. Look at this, say the trumpet mint is focused on the wrong things. Sixty percent overall say that the Trump administration is focused on the wrong things.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Seventy eight percent of Independence say that the Trump administration is focused on the wrong things. I mean, how does that work?
Speaker 1: How does that work politically?
Speaker 3: John, I don't understand how that works. Especially if those numbers hold to the midterm elections.
Speaker 1: You're leaving your safe seat in the United States Senate for two and a half years of that. I'm not cheering for it, you know, I'm dreading it. But if these numbers don't change, if these numbers with Independence don't change by November, whatever your solutions or my solutions, we're not talking about our feelings. If these numbers do not change by November, we are going to be slaughtered at the polls. Slaughtered. Democrats are going to god knows how many seats are going to take back in the House. There's an outside chance that could get worse, could get better. There's an outside chance they take back the Senate. Now that would be the end of the world, because then they could possibly remove Trump from office. That's how bad November could be. Are you leaving your safe seat in the United States Senate to sign up for two and a half years of that? I don't think so. Look, it's not about It's not a dumb suggestion at all. Eric Schmidt for AG I love the God put him in there. Yeah, I just don't think he'd do it. Bronco. After your sauce yesterday, I got to wondering what the menu whisperers orders at arby or what the menu whisperer orders at Arby's. My go to is mixing Horsey sauce with Arby's sauce to dip my sandwich into it. Thoughts says, his name is Eric. I'm not a horse Radish man. I've tried to like horse radish before. I just I don't like it. I do not like horse radish, So I'm not a Horsey sauce guy, ob believe it or not. On the very rare occasion we get Aubrey's, we get Arby's. Ab is a Horsey sauce. She's always like me manber my oys sauce. He doesn't say it exactly like that, but you know what I mean, Arby's for me. Well, they took away a lot of the things I used to love. I used to love an Arby's melt, which was very basic. It was the roast beef and then to have the ready chetty on there and the bun that was an Arby's melt, and then and I don't know if this was unique to Montana, but they used to have something called a big Montana which was just an Arby's melt times two. It was enormous. Now it's just a roast beef and chaeddar or something like that. Is mine always curlyes. Arby's has some of the best seasoned curlyes out there. Yep, what Chris, what what? Oh? Chris said, not one of the best. You could be right, Jacket, Well, hold on, Jack in the Box does a pretty good season curly brother. They do. You're right, It's probably not better than Arby's, but I think they're in the conversation. Okay, if you say Armies is the best season, Curly, I can't kill you for that. They also have one of the more underrated fast food desserts. As I've told you about before Chris tried it. He knows the cherry turnover. Nobody knows about the Arby's cherry turnover. And most people don't get dessert at fast food places. I really don't either. You already feel like a huge, decisgusting fat blob ordering fast food. You don't want to compound it by ordering the cheese steak or cheesecake. But I'm telling you that cherry turnover at Arby's. It's worth a bite. And I'll tell you something else, Chris, are you ready for this? Last night I did something shameful. Ab and I had already eaten. We wanted to eat fairly healthy for dinner, so AB and I kind of got stuff around the house. The boys were out meatheads and they called, can we pick up McDonald's? Can we get McDonald's in the way home? And because Ab is soft, even though she says, I said yes, we allowed them to get McDonald's. And then I shot them a text and I said, give me a couple of chocolate chip cookies. I heard McDonald's had a good chocolate chip cookie. I was in a chocolate chip cookie mood. I'm a chocolate chip cookie man. The chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's were outstanding, Chris. I'm telling you they showed up a little warm, a little gooey, not too gooey, not too what what oh, you're trying to eat healthier. It's just two cookies, Chris. It's not even bad for you. It's just two. If you keep it to two, you don't have to worry about it all. Right, after that, go out next, We're.
Speaker 2: Gonna blow the hell out of these people.
Speaker 1: What, Chris, Why you're looking at me like that? I stid Oh. By the way, the media has taking this narrative with the old terrorist attacks, what.
Speaker 2: A shock seeing the real life consequences to the elevation and platforming and legitimizing of anti Semitic voices. To be a crystal clear, we do not know the motivations of the attacker.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, we never know the motivations. When Achmod mock mood it kills a bunch of Jews at a synagogue, it's always a real mystery as to why I did it. Look, we may never know. We may never know. He was shouting something allah who atbar? That couldn't mean anything? Who knows what it means? They always play dumb.
Speaker 4: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can email the show still We're live Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Jesse hot Dogs? Who eats hot dogs? Knowing brots exist? Large brought small bun, onions and mustard, no hot dogs? All right? I like it bro I enjoy a brock. I will eat a broad. I'll be frank with you, depending on the situation. Sometimes the is too much, Chris and see Chris Grease. Sometimes the brot is too much, there's too much girth it a hot dog. This is why I don't like the hot dogs that are big, big fat ones. Right, the big girthy ones. A normal size hot you can lengthen it and make it a foot long Longer's fine, but you screw up your meat, to bun, to ketchup, to mustard, onions, whatever you're putting on it. You screw up the ratio when you make it a torpedo. I don't want to eat a torpedo. I want to eat a hot dog that has the appropriate ketchup mustard bun ratio. Chris, don't play that stuff when I'm talking about this. Anyway, A broadwurst is good. I'll tell you this. I've never finished your brought Worst and said that was freaking delicious. I'm having another one right now. You know what I mean? How often have you had a hot dog? A hot dog and said, m man, I could do another one right now. That's how you know what's special. The last time we got pizza, I didn't want to eat bad for dinner. I had a slice of pizza. It was from this local pizza place. I had a slice and told myself I was gonna have a slice. I had a slice, and then I sat back, wipe my mouth, got up from the kitchen table. I kind of made a couple circles around the pizza, and I said, you know, I get have one more. That's how you know. Have you ever had a brought Worst and said, ooh, that was good. Let me dial up another. No, you haven't. If you even finished the brought Worst, you say woo, that was good done? You know how you know it's good? And whatever? It is when you keep coming back for more. That's how you know it's good. More. Girth does not mean better. Remember that, Jesse, not a question, per se. This guy's a complaint. What's with the independent voter? Who do they think they are? Americans like you and me are just a bunch of greedy man be panbies. We're all in the same barrel. What President Trump and doing. What President Trump is doing in Iran is to avoid them getting the proper grade of uranium they will use to create nuclear bombs, to send one over to DC or New York after they send one to Israel. Can't people see beyond their freaking wallet in Netflix, They've been at war with us for forty seven years now, all right, I understand what you're saying, and I understand your frustration with independence. And we keep hearing these polls that show doom in November. I've played it a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: If you look right now, you look at a Fox News poll that recently came out. Look at this say that trumpet mint is focused on the wrong things. Sixty percent overall say that the Trump administration is focused on the wrong things. Look at that seventy eight percent of Independence, say that the Trump administration is focused.
Speaker 1: And you're mad at them. What idiots? We have to do this? They we're going to get a nuclear bomb. I get that, totally get that. Jimmy Carter, Jimmy Carter. We all know Jimmy Carter had a terrible reputation as president. A lot of people will say he's a nice guy, but even those people will say, yeah, bad president. Do you know, can you come up with maybe it'll be the first thing that comes to your mind. What is the quote that Jimmy Carter said that still hangs over his head to this day. Do you remember what it was? Jimmy Carter set in response that your energy shortages, can't feed, can't heat my home, Jimmy Carter said, put on a sweater. That's what he said, Oh you're cold, put on a sweater. That was fifty years ago. Fifty years ago, No, it wasn't. I can I have looked math as hard as it was some time ago. Jimmy Carter has a bad reputation for that to this day. You can be frustrated with Independence, and it's totally fair to be frustrated with them. It really is. Why what can't you do math. Why don't you wonder it really is? But now and forever, It's always been this way, since before America was a country. The politics of telling people to make do with less just doesn't like well, it never has, it never will, It does not land. Well. This is why I screamed before when we went into Iran. You remember I said it, we have to sell this, We have to sell this. It's not been sold. It's not been sold. Why did I say it? I explained myself. You needed people to buy in in order to accept the sacrifices that come after. If you didn't get the buy in, then you're on borrowed time. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Magnificent Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday, did you hear this from Peter Schweizer. We really have some immigration problems.
Speaker 5: In China alone. We have identified more than one thousand birth tourism companies that are almost exclusively focused on the United States. Our federal government does not track this information because there's no sense realized collection of information on the nationality of parents who are giving birth. China, however, has done estimates themselves, and the numbers are eye popping. No one knows what the actual number is. And that is the challenge that we face today.
Speaker 6: If you do the math, if you look at the ramping up of this activity over the last thirteen years, and you take the ballpark estimates, you are looking at roughly one million quote unquote US citizens who are being raised in the People's Republic of China today.
Speaker 1: One million US citizens raised in the people of People's Republic of China today. Companies exist to bring Chinese women over here so they can have their babies here. They have their baby, the baby gets citizenship, a social Security number. They then bundle that little baby up and fly that little way rule right back to China, where that baby is raised under the communist Chinese government. But because that baby is a United States of American citizen, that baby can come back to the United States any time it wants, with free reign, to move about this country, get involved in any industry it wants. A million all ready, and they will waltz through the United States of America, having been trained in China their entire lives to subvert this country. They will waltz in and out of any institution they want in this country as full US citizens. Crisis situation. Our immigration system is a disaster. Screw every one of these politicians who have done this to us, left this country just naked to be pillaged by every corner of the world. Hey, Jesse, I've been wondering how this Senate build to improve housing affordability is going to help the senators. They certainly aren't interested in helping the American people. There must be something massive in this for them. Any insight, Yeah, they're not going to try to pass it is probably what it is, or if it actually ends up getting through, you'll find that the fine print in it is going to end up meaning a bunch more money for their campaigns. One thing they most definitely don't work for is you. You never occupy their mind except when they're trying to figure out how to manipulate you. How do I make these people think that I care about them more than I care about myself in my campaign account? Dear doctor Jesse, I heard you mentioned how your wife folds the laundry. My wife is also an expert folder. She asked me to fool my laundry while she was busy with our youngest daughters, so I did. My question is on a scale of one to orders ice cream at a bar? How gay does that make me? His name? Is rick let even gonna answer your question? Tired of being insulted for ordering ice cream at a bar? One time? Jesse, I don't understand why cities including the New York, Los Angeles, Chicago a concern about terror attacks and sleeper cells. Isn't this an acknowledgment by blue cities that Islam is a religion of violence, destruction, and domination. Tell me it ain't so well, you've already heard the messaging on it. We don't know the moment.
Speaker 2: We're seeing the real life consequences to the elevation and platforming and legitimizing of anti Semitic voices. To be a crystal clear, we do not know the motivations.
Speaker 1: Of the attacker. This is United States Senator Lisa Slotkin. You see it's both.
Speaker 7: Sold and I think it's just important to be clear, as the governor said that whether anti Semitism is coming from the left or the right, whether it's coming from some group that you like or don't like, you have a responsibility to call it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anti shumatism on the right comes in video podcast form, and on the left. It comes in the form of guns and bombs and bullets. Kind of seems like a fairly significant difference. But they have to both sides this whole thing, because the Communists are never going to come out and openly admit to the Red Green alliance that communists across Western civilization have allied themselves with Islamis in an effort to destroy and conquer Western civilization. And both sides are under the illusion that they will be the only ones who take power when they are done burning everything down, they'll just end up slaughtering each other in mass But you know how this works. Don't ever fool yourself. Don't ever fool yourself that there's going to be a tragedy bad enough that the communists will step up and tell the truth about something. Why Because to an anti human there's no such thing as human tragedy. You think, well, this many dead kids, this many terrorist attacks, this many this, this many bombs. Surely this is so bad they will have to stand up and tell the truth. But it's never that bad for a communist. A communist does not fret about human life in the same way you do not fret about stepping on ants. Their lives don't mean anything to you, so there's no such thing as ant tragedy to you. They don't know what human tragedy is because human life has no value. The only value of people is their service to the revolution. That's how these people think. It's extremely sick Bronco. I was recently at Chipotle for lunch when I almost fail. I don't understand the hype. I don't. I've tried, because this is a new Chipotle on every street corner. I have tried to, like multiple times. For one, I don't know how you have a restaurant called Chipotle and no Chipotle sauce. How is that even possible that you call yourself Chipotle without a Chipotle sauce. That's one. Two, don't tell me I haven't gotten the right thing. I've had the carnea garnasata, Chris, I've had the Boyo Chris. That's Mexican for chicken. I've had. I've had it all. It's fine, it's not more than fine. And with the guy says when I almost finished with my burrito bowl, what's a burrito bowl? But Chris, it's a burrito without a tortilla. That's not a burrito that's not don't, buddy, listen from media. Don't don't have a bowl of meat and cheese and stuff and call it a burrito so you can feel better about yourself. Right, If you're gonna cut out the carbs, it's fine. I support you. Let's be honest. We have to be honest with each other. That's not a burrito bowl. That's a bowl. It's just a bowl. Don't throw the word burrito in front of it to make yourself feel better. All right, Anyway, he says, I accidentally dropped my fork on the floor. I only had a little bit of rice left. Rather than get up to get a new fork, I'm ashamed to say. I reached in and I'm mam, Donnie that rice? Am I a communist? Now? I love the show. He says. His name is Adam. You reached into your gay burrito bull and you scooped out the last bit of rice and stuffed it in your mouth with your fingers like some kind of a savage. That's so embarrassing. I hope you are ashamed. What Chris? What see? That's where I'm at Chris. Chris is complaining. He said, rice is the worst. It's the filler if you told me you reached your little fingers in there to grab the last piece of meat. Hey, there was a piece of carne asata and I reached down and grabbed it. Okay, I got you. You scooped the rice out of the bottom of the bowl with your fingers, and other people were there. What if what if a dime saw you doing that? What if a woman saw that? What do you think she would think about you? She'd think the worst things. I would think the same thing too. Is that Jesse Kelly's Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Try not to stay glued to your phone hoovering up war information all weekend long, because look, it's war. There's gonna be plenty of bad news out there. Tackle what we can tackle. One Monday, life goes on. Let's do some emails, Hey, anti semi Jesse just kidding. Oh, this is about that guy, that poor guy who wrote in and told told all of us how offined he was about me, saying Jewish producer Chris, He's just been getting savaged by you all week long. Anyway, if you were in a fight to the death and only had a hand to hand weapon, what would it be? A knife, an axe, a mace, a sword, a spear or brass knuckles. I have the lamest answer in the world, a spear. And see Jewish producer Chris is already shaking his head. No, listen, we all love that scene in the movies where the medieval night breaks his spear off on someone's face and he tosses it and then he whips out his sword. You know why that's in every single movie because it makes all of us say, goid'm it's sword time have a sword fight. But you know, one of the main keys to combat. It's true today as it was two thousand years ago. Length distance, hit them before they can hit you. The spear is the obvious choice, because whether you have brass knuckles or a sword, or an axe or a mace, I can kill you before you can touch me, and therefore you're going to die. What Chris was well, he didn't say it was a duel, Chris, he didn't say it was a duel. He did not specified duel. He said fight to the death. So I'm going to bank on this being the other idiot is more like you Chris and picks an ax or something because an axe is cool. And I admit that an axe is cool in ancient times, do you know who carried axes? The poor people who couldn't afford swords? Did you know that it was because of the amount of metal that was in a sword? You know, we always like to think these things were readily available. They were not cost a lot of money. So the guy with the sword had more money because his took more more materials, more expensive materials to make an axe. What's cool than an axe? Right? An axe? That was the poor people's weapon, and the spear is the lamest weapon of any of these. I admit that. I look, a mace would be cool, right, But length matters, It just does. Why look the two most recent military operations, Iran and Venezuela. Why were we able to thump through both of them? Because we can hit other people before other people can hit us. That's the whole name of the game, and it always has been. When it's bows and arrows, or today with missiles and things, can you hit them before they can hit you? If you can, that's a good thing to your Prognosticator. On Friday's show, you asked if Gavin Newsom could get elected without running on a slogan. Back in two thousand and seven, Deval Patrick ran for governor of Massachusetts on the slogan Together we Can and years later and got elected. Years later, Barack Obama ran for potus on the same slogan. It's genius. Just give the electorate such a vague slogan and they'll fill in the rest of it. And you never said a thing. He's not wrong. His name is Mike from Massachusetts, so he's lived it. He's not wrong. We talked about this Kissinger. Kissinger talked about this. He's one of the originators of this ways of thinking. He talked about this. When it comes to support the troops, you hear that all the time now, support the troops, support the troops, Well, what's that mean? It means whatever you think it means. What does support the troops mean? Does that mean pray for them? Maybe that's what you think it means. Does it mean give them the best weapons, the best food, the best materials. Sure, if that's what you think it means. Does it mean support whatever conflict they happen to be fighting in You have to support it, support our troops. Sure, if that's what you think it means. You just throw that word out there. And the beauty of things like that, of these slogans like that is, even though it's vague, you you don't want to be the one who argues against it. It's structured in such a way that you don't want to be the one who argues against it. Oh, you don't support the troops. Who wants to be that guy? Nobody likes that guy. Nobody wants to be Jane Fonda. Nobody who wants to be that guy. It's brilliant, Absolutely brilliant. Jesse. I believe you've said on the show that many politicians are basically people not talented enough and or pretty enough to become Hollywood stars, so they become politicians. Isn't that exactly what pretty Christinome is spending two hundred and twenty million dollars on commercials to feature herself. The subject of this one is Christie Nome is a want to be Hollywood actress. Look, I just want to reiterate that I applaud the Trump administration for doing something about that right away. Many administrations Republican and Democrat upon discovery of that kind of ugly stuff would try to cover it up. Democrats all would cover it up, and many Republicans would cover it up. That Donald Trump found out about it and removed her from DHS, I really think it says a lot, and I think he deserves to be applauded for that. I really do I care about taxpayer money because it's your money, my money, and people are struggling right now, and then it's an ugly bit of business. Also, Communists are dirty thieves.
Speaker 8: Midst being in the wealthiest city, in the wealthiest country in the history of the world, we already see an exodus of working in middle class New Yorkers. So I don't have a hesitation in asking those who make the most amount of money in the city or the most profits in the city to pay a little bit more so that everyone can actually stay in this city.
Speaker 1: I saw that the Seattle Seahawks, I think it was their general manager, came out and said, this millionaire tax in Washington, it's gonna make it more challenging for players to get players. It's kind of crazy from the outside looking in. Now you maybe you're in the belly of the beast, so it's a little more personal for you. But it's crazy to watch communists so consistently just ruin the places in which they live. They just get in and they destroy, and they destroy as fast as they possibly can. And there's never an exception to this. They are destroyers. Now it's time for the weekend. Yes, stay boned up on the news. Don't stay glued to your phone all weekend with the bombs and the blood and the chaos and everything else. I promise all that'll be there on Monday and we'll tackle it then. All right, that's all