Speaker 1: Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW. It is the Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll, glad to be here. Glad you are here as well. Drew Western Heidi. It is running the big board in the seven hundred WLW Command Center. Always glad to have him around. And if you want to pick up the phone five one three, seven eight hundred, the Big One and say hello to Drew when you call in, I'm not gonna lie. I was hurting last night. I was behind this microphone and I was not one hundred percent last night. And I'll tell you why. I normally look. Normally, when it comes to me, I don't talk about I don't talk about medical stuff in general, and when it comes to my own personal medical related stuff, I don't talk about that hardly at all ever. But tonight it's a little different because I'll tell you what happened yesterday.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. It wasn't yesterday. It was a few anyway. A few days ago, my wife brought home some wonderful confections, these chocolate covered caramels. They've got sea salt on them, and they're little squares. Maybe I don't know about an inch square or so, and you pop those things in your mouth and man, I mean the flavor of the dark chocolate with the salt, and then you chew on them a little bit and you got the caramel in the middle. So she bought about I think she bought a bag of them from the from the cub Scouts of the boy Scout. So we've got these things sitting around the house. I'm having some coffee the other morning, not yesterday morning, the day before, and I pop one in my mouth and I start chewing on it, and on the left side of my mouth, three fillings come out, Drew, you ever had that happen before? When you just pop a filling out, you get that hole in your tooth. And so I've got I've got the teeth on the left side of my mouth with these jagged edges on them because the fillings, whatever is the stuff they even whether they I don't know what they put in there. It's lead or something, I don't know what. It's some kind of metal. So I've got this jagged edge on the left side of my mouth, and it's as if someone is sticking a small sword into the side of my tongue. So last night I was behind his microphone and I could barely with my tongue hurts so bad. I couldn't form words. I was. If you listened to me last night, you might have not been able to understand me very well because I I just it just was not. It hurt to speak. Last night, before I came in, I loaded up on a bunch of ibuprofen, trying to kill the pain. I had ice in front of me all night. I I just was putting ice on it to try and numb it as much as possible, and I was just it just wasn't working right. So last night was bad. So anyway, my dentist finds out about it, sends me a text message says, get in here. I went in there. He took care of it, and I told him today I would give him a shout out, he says, but don't don't say who it is because I don't want people knocking on my door down. So it's just it's just Mike. Mike is my dentist, doctor Mike, and uh, I told him i'd give him little shout out tonight for the great work he did. And it didn't look it did all all he did was go in and get the grinder out there. Grind it down. No painkillers, no novacaan I'm a tough guy. Grind that down, and man, I feel a whole heck of a lot better. The tongue is still a little bit sore, so I'm probably not one hundred percent right now physical wise, I mean mental wise. I think I'm all here. Got a lot of stuff I want to get to tonight. Last night we really didn't have We had some really good guests last night, but didn't have a ton of audio. It's a different story tonight, A ton of great audio I want to get to. And Drew is working on turning that around right now, and plenty of time for your phone calls. Only one guest tonight, and I want to tell you about the guest that I have coming up. His name is Robert Spencer, and Robert Spencer is the author of a new book and the title of the book is Infantada on the Hudson The Selling of Zohan Mondam. I don't know if I'm saying Zorhan Zohan. You know who I'm talking about, Zorron Mom, Donnie, the Islamist, the Communist, the socialist democrat, democrat socialist representative who wants to be the mayor of New York City, and it looks like he's probably going to win, although there are some late breaking developments that And Dick Morris has written a column on this. I'm going to read it a little bit later. There are some late breaking developments on that front. As it relates to not Cuomo who was the governor of New York. Now running from that, that kind the man of guy's just got too much baggage. And but although he did tear into Mom Donnie during the debate they had last night, a really good sound bite there on we play in that one a little bit later on. But as it relates to a Sliwa and and Dick Morris is has a column ount saying that Sliwa is probably the favorite. So Mam Donnie is is I mean? And the the Cuomo you got you gotta here's something you gotta do. Go on the internet. And I saw this oh late this afternoon, and it is a commercial that was put out by the by the Cuomo campaign. And the commercial is it's all AI generated, but it is extremely well done and it attacks zoron Mandami and it is. It is so clever, it is so well done, and it goes through all the policy positions that he supports, soft on crime, defunding police, slaps on the wrist for or he wants to legalize prosecute prostitution. Uh uh, drunk driving is not a minor offense, things like that, and the way and the way they tell this or spin this narrative over the span of I think it's it's a it's a minute minute, twenty seconds long, something like that. But it is extremely well the extremely effective. But the Cuomo campaign pulled it down. I think they released it right before the debate happened last night, and then they pulled it down because the Mandani campaign, of course, you know, and it's par for the course for what they do. They want to accuse him of islamophobism. I think is the is the right word. It's islam islamophobic. He's being attacked unfairly. But the commercial is literally all of his campaign positions, and so the Cuomo, the Cuomo campaign went ahead and took it down. So get out there, just google it. It's it's Cuomo. If you google Cuomo mondamiad you'll find it. And I would have played the audio tonight, but it's just one of those things. It doesn't really work on radio because you have to see you have to see the characters they created that tell the narrative, and it's just so well done. Ken for Mason is picking up the phone tonight, Ken for Mason. Did you see that the commercial I'm talking about that the Cuomo campaign put out about.
Speaker 4: I haven't had a chance to see it yet, Dan, I'm I'm very interested to look that up.
Speaker 1: Ye do yourself a favor. It is literally one of the best campaign ads I have ever seen. I am not kidding it is. It is that well done.
Speaker 4: My Dan, It's been great radio last time. It was a great show that you put on. I really appreciated that. I hope your listeners are starting to see that the lunatic left friends is really beginning to show their communistic roots. You know, the Mandami guy is a complete fraud. He got ripped apart last night in the debate. He refused to answer many very very important questions. I mean, he just keeps smiling. The guy's a complete fraud. And Dan, I'm not sure that his practices will be allowed. I don't know if Trump will have to step in to stop a lot of what he's doing. I mean, socialism has never worked in the history of the world. People need to understand that. You know, he keeps talking about taxing rich people. Well, there won't be rich people to tax. They will leave Dodge in a heartbeat, you know. And I hope your listeners are beginning to see that the Democratic Party is fighting like crazy to keep illegal aliens in this country. And the reason they're doing that is so they can vote. And that's what they've done. We now know that. You know, I've talked to you many times. Over twelve million illegals voted in twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: We know it, you know.
Speaker 4: I hope people see that the Democratic Party is fighting about having cameras and voting you know places polls. They don't want any cameras. And you've got to ask yourself why that's the most sacred thing we do as an American citizens vote? Why shouldn't we have complete transparency and with cameras we would everything would be obvious. And they don't want that out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not in the not in the voting booth, but at the polling place. I can see that right now.
Speaker 4: People, you have to answer your so why because they want to cheat, That's what it really is. I mean, let's we've got to come down and be honest. These people want to cheat. And Dan, we're getting to a very very dangerous part. I'm afraid there's going to be a border control agent shot and killed. It's the crazy talk to doing. And then I think all hell breaks loose when that happens.
Speaker 1: Well I think, I hope, I hope that doesn't happen. But if you listen to the rhetoric, especially on the left, they are, in my opinion, they are inciting violence at every single turn. What was the the gal is she from Texas. I don't know where she's from, but she's talking about she's talking about going across someone's neck if they, you know, if they get on the wrong side of her. Stuff like that. So there's tons of that going on out there, and they all want to they all want to put their hands up and make the case that they're all as pure as the wind driven snow, and that's simply not true.
Speaker 4: Well, as you say, Dan, I've seen eight or nine instances of people on a democratic site with a finger gun pointing to their neck and going you know, like when Charlie Kirk was killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we saw that.
Speaker 4: Kidding me, I mean that is that unbelievable?
Speaker 1: We saw that during the No Kings, the No Kings rally over the weekend. And what's and what has gotten into canvas Owens? Have you seen she? Now, Candace Owens at one time was such a bright light? Was you know, here's a young, articulate, energetic woman. No doubt she has a great mental capacity for intelligence, but she has she has over the last I don't know a couple of years, really become an anti semi, really become anti Israel. She was with Charlie Kirk in the early days, and now she's out there spending this narrative that Trump is responsible for the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Have you seen that? Have you seen Candas Owens? I mean my wife used to sit there and she would she would make regular appearances on Fox nineteen. And my wife, who doesn't pay I pay a lot of attention to when Fox News is on or there's different guests on, I like she would she would literally let her phone down, sit up and say, ooh I like that. I like this girl. I like Candice Owns, and there was a time when she was very smart, very sensible, and I think she helped open the eyes of it. And you know her, her her focus was telling other black individuals to get off the plantation, get off the Democrat plantation. And she I think she went a long way towards really starting that movement to get a lot of black men and women to look at the Democrat Party and see how they were being sold to Bill of Goods. But she has just she has really lost her way. And I saw the video today and I'm not going to play it the audio of her saying that, because it's just so disgusting. But she's really trying to make the point now that somehow Trump is responsible for the assassination of Charlie Kirk. And I just did It's it's just a sad, sad thing to see how far she.
Speaker 4: I mirror your comments. I've been really confused by her actions in the past two months. I mean, it didn't make any sense. She was a bright, shiny star, as you said, you know, Dan, there must have been an incident or maybe she's been bought off, Dan, who knows. I mean, there's been a several people like that that were true read Republicans, and all of a sudden, now you know, they're turning to the democratic way of life. I mean, who knows what. It's very confusing when it comes to her, and she obviously a very intelligent young lady. You know, something has happened because to trigger her to act like that. Dan, you and I talk constantly. It always comes down to the truth and common sense, you know, and that's all Donald Trump really is preaching common sense, and everything he's doing is beginning to come to fruition the economy starting the next year when when they get rid of Jerome, power is going to become roaring in the economy. And he's got trillions of dollars coming in through the tariffs. They're beginning to pay off the debt now, which hasn't happened in twenty years. You know, for the first time, we're actually going to pay off start paying off of the debt. There's there's so many encouraging signs out there, you know. And when we start getting most of these illegal immigrants out of this country, it's going to take two or three years to maybe get back down to under ten million illegals in this country. You know, everything is going to improve dramatically, and people with common sense see that. I mean, and that's why Trump is winning the wars. People shouldn't get you know, scared, all this crap they see on ABC or NBC or CBS or MSNBC. It's a very small group of people, and this no president's rallies across the country. It had no purpose. There was no purpose what they were doing other than acting like idiots.
Speaker 1: Well, Ken, Ken, it's amazing to see how much ground that Trump has covered already in just the the what nine months or ten months that he's that he's been in office, and it is I don't think we're ever going to see anything like it, especially in our lifetimes. Again, so at this point you might as well just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 4: And he's got the whole world behind you. I mean, he's got the whole world behind him. I mean, he's starting to sit on Putin now. You know, he's gonna he's gonna, you know, really starve the people out of Russia, and the Russian people are gonna ben sually get rid of Putin before it's all said and done.
Speaker 1: Well, it's gonna be it's gonna be one for the for the record books and the history books to see how he how he draws a conclusion to that situation. But Ken, we got to run, I got to get to a break. But as always, brother, I appreciate you listening and appreciate you picking up the phone. Dat show All right, there you go, Ken from Mason, always great to hear from him. Stick around after the news here at the bottom of the hour. My one guest tonight is Robert Spencer. And if you want to if you want to hear about what Zorhan Mandanni is all about, then you're going to want to listen to this interview with Robert Spencer coming up on the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW. I got to make one seven hundred WLW nine thirty seven, Dan Carroll, this is the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. And from the very first day I learned of Zoron Mandannie, the guy running for mayor in New York City. I said he was bad news. I didn't know all that much about him, but I had read a few things, and what I learned about him initially was pretty bad. What I've learned about him subsequently has led me to believe that I have not seen a single redeeming factor about this guy. And here to fill in a lot of the details about Zoron Mandanami is Robert Spencer. Robert Spencer is the director of the Jihad Watch. He's a senior fellow at the David Horrwitz Freedom Center. He's the author of twenty nine books, including the best seller Palestinian Delusion. He has done briefings for the US Central Command, for the FBI, for other government agencies on Islam and jihad, and his latest book is Infantada on the Hudson The selling of Zoron Mamdani, What Zorhan Mandani really believes in, why he is so dangerous? And Robert Spencer, it is great to be able to welcome you to seven hundred WIW. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 5: Hey, great to talk to you, Dan, Thank.
Speaker 1: You well, thank you, thank you so much. Mandanni to be the mayor of New York City, I've talked to a lot of people. Yeah, I talked to a lot of people who said he's going to be a disaster in a lot of different ways. And you know, I've heard. I've also heard some Republicans say, just let just let him go, Let him go ahead and be the mayor. Let let these these idiots in New York who want to vote for this guy, you know, let you know, let them lie in the bed that they're going to make. But this is the biggest city in the country. This is the financial heartbeat of the United States of America. So this guy is going to be would be a disaster not just for New York City, but you're saying he would be a disaster for the entire country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no doubt about it. Really, New York's not cut off from the rest of the country. He could bring in people who are criminals and terrorists. They could cause great destruction and damage elsewhere in the country. He's likely going to bankrupt the city if he gets a chance to do even half of the things that he's promised thing to do, and that's going to have negative effects on the rest of the country. He's partner. He's the adherent of not just one but two radically anti American, hateful ideologies.
Speaker 5: He's a Marxist. Although he denies it.
Speaker 6: It's very clear, as show in the book from what he said and done. And he is a twelve ver Sheeite Muslim that's the official religion of the Islamic Republic of Iran, where the leadership orders the people to chant death to America and says it's not just a slogan, it's a policy and a goal. And so imagine the dis damage a man who holds, who believes all that could do.
Speaker 5: As mayor of New York.
Speaker 1: And his family background. This is not a guy that comes from a rugged upbringing or a deprived upbringing, or an upbringing that left him wanting for anything. His family is wildly wealthy, are they not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he lived a life of privilege his whole life. His mother is a multi millionaire, internationally famous filmmaker. His father is a Marxist professor at the Columbia University and an internationally renowned author. And so he grew up among all that, and he imbibed the philosophies of his parents. And this is part of the problem. But he no, he claims to be in favor of the poor and downtrodden, but he's never lived as anything but a man of great privilege.
Speaker 1: I think one of the things that makes a guy like this so dangerous is what he presents to the voters of New York City and to the American people. And that is something that the national media in this country just eats up. He's young, he's good looking, he's articulated. There's no question that he's very smart. He's a very glib he can think quickly on his feet, although he wasn't thinking all that quickly last night at the debate. But these are the kind of things that our national media just eats up and and puts out there as, oh my god, look at this guy. Because it's all it's all the it's it's all the facia, it's all the ephemeral stuff that they that they want to push on the American people and say, look, look how terrific this guy is, and look at all the the great energetic things that that he is going to do. But you really have to look beyond all that to get down to, oh, yeah, why he represents such a danger for the country.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Dan, And also I show him the book that this is. This is part of a long standing and concerted, carefully planned effort.
Speaker 5: He is just one of many.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: This is not to downplay the damage that he can do at all. But there are other candidates that are so much like him. They are as you say, young, glib, articulate. They're all socialists, members of the Democratic Socialists of America.
Speaker 5: They're from immigrant.
Speaker 6: Backgrounds, a lot of them are Muslims. And the whole idea is apparently on the part of the Democratic Party to field candidates like this all over the country to give the impression that they are the young, energetic vanguard people from other places other than the United States. They're going to repudiate what the United States has been and build it into something different altogether in line with their socialist aspiration.
Speaker 1: Talk about what he did this past weekend where he had this meeting with this emam who was involved in the initial bombing of the World Trade Center, and there's everything I've been reading about that. There's a lot more to that visit that he had with this emom and the picture that came out, and they're really it's the meaning of that goes a lot deeper than just him paying a visit to say hello and and and have a little talk with the people at the at you know, the Islamic center of the mosque or whatever that place is. When that guy hangs out.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, absolutely, Dan.
Speaker 6: Look, if he had wanted to project an image of being moderate, of being harmless, of not being the wild eyed radical that his opponents are saying that he is, then he wouldn't have met.
Speaker 5: With the Imam.
Speaker 6: Sirajhajjaj is one of the most prominent e moms in the United States. But as you noted, he was a close friend of the Blind Sheikh, who is still in prison for plotting masterminding the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing, and he has called for jihad in the United States. Sijaj he has said that if the Muslims in the United States play their cards right, they can make the US into a Muslim country. And his son, Sierra Jibbinwahaj, is also in prison now for starting a jihad training camp in rural New Mexico where he was trying to train children to become school shooters. Oh for God, sir, and so yeah, exactly. And this is the guy that Mom, Donnie, not only he poses with, this is his father. That is, he poses with and praises and he doesn't show any indication of wanting to distance himself from anything. This guy is associated with or that he has said. As a matter of fact, his campaign just accused people of Islamophobia when they started to raise questions about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, I want to That was the next thing I wanted to talk to you about, was your colleague over there at Front Page, Meg Daniel Greenfield, who's just terrific on this subject. I've had him on this show multiple times. But he talked about the how care the Council on American Islamic Relations has stepped into this now, and I guess they didn't care for the articles that The New York Post printed after this meeting that he had this weekend. So care has gone out, and I guess there's an association of Islamic bodega owners that said they were going to cancel selling the Post and their stores, and now they're out trying to apply pressure to get others to stop carrying The New York Post, accusing them of Islamophobia. And this is part and parcel of exactly how these individuals conduct themselves, not just in this instance, but in other parts of the world and in the other parts of the United States.
Speaker 6: That's right, It's all about strong arming and intimidation.
Speaker 5: If it's not about outright violence.
Speaker 6: And we should also note in this connection that the Council on American Islamic Relations quietly gave one hundred thousand dollars to Mandani's campaign. They're all in on getting him elected. And it's very clear why they want to shut down The Post in this regard, because the Post is the only outlet in New York right now that is telling New Yorkers the truth about this man.
Speaker 1: But there's so many people in the position that I'm in on talk radio not to you know, I mean, Mark Levin talks about other talk show hosts talk, but there's so many talk show hosts all across the country that will not even talk about this subject because we've been so conditioned to not criticize anyone who's Muslim work, conditioned not to criticize Islam because it's a religion, apiece, religion apiece. I mean, we have to, you know, to not be critical of the things they want to do, because otherwise we'll be called in islamophobe, and heaven forbid, we don't want to tread on that ground at all. So that that's another's and they and I think they rely on that. I think I think Zora on Mondami relies on that for him to get help him get as far as down the road as he's gotten.
Speaker 6: Here well in the first place, that's something that counts on. American Islamic relations itself is largely responsible for because for twenty years or more, they have been smearing anybody who spoke honestly about the motives and goals behind jihah terrorism. They have been defaming and smearing such people as islamophobic. And now Mandani and his campaign are doing exactly the same thing to shut down any honest inquiries into what his campaign is really all about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And even if Mondnni doesn't win, and and it looks pretty solid like he is going to win, although it looks like I just think, you know, Cuomo's got way too much baggage. I think for hardcore New Yorkers really to to put him over the top. It looks like Curtis Sleeve over the last couple of debates has been picking up some momentum. It's probably going to be too little, too late, which it surprises me because Sleeve has got such great name recognition. He's been around New York City for so long. He's a he's a New York City to the you know, bread and bread and and uh and born and bred New York City to the bone. But it doesn't look like he's going to be able to get it across the finish line. But even if he doesn't win, what that there's going to be more for him that this is not going to be the last we'll see him? Is that right?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, this is a guy who's very clear the Left has decided he's got star quality, he is the future. If they don't if if by some mischance he doesn't win, it's going to be close. And anyway, that's pretty obvious, and they will be championing, championing him as the one that should have been elected as the real spokesman for the common people in New York. And I think he's going to have a long and very destructive political career in the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what there's what? What is the term? And I was looking at it earlier today and I meant to make a note of it, and I didn't. But there's there's a term in Islam that when you have someone like Bondanni who's out there and he's putting himself out there, that he he's able to lie to the in this case, he's able to lie during the course of his campaign to get to his ultimate goal. And and you're talking about yeah, Takia, talk about that, talk about because every time I see him, I think to myself, this is exactly what he's doing. He's got all these young and I think most of his the people that are going to vote for him in New York are in their twenties, in their thirties. Always going to make the buses free, We're going to have free groceries, We're going to have affordable rent, all this great, wonderful stuff. And he's laying this on as thick as he possibly can to convince these people that he's going to do all these wonderful things. And then when he gets in the office, I don't think any of these things are going that, especially not the way he's laying them out.
Speaker 6: Well, surely, because we're really you know, there's no free bus. Somebody's got to pay for the gas, somebody's got to pay for the upkeep of the buses, the storage of the buses.
Speaker 5: Everything else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, So he's going to massively raise taxes and then the rich people will flee the city, nobody will be able to pay the taxes that are required to keep the services going, and the whole city structure could collapse, or at very least the city will go bankrupt. And of course he's not talking to the young people about how he's going to pay for all this because and they know think it through, because they've been taught all this Marxist nonsense in the colleges and universities, and so they're receptive to his message. And nobody is saying, hey, you know, this all sounds wonderful, but how are we actually going to pay for this? And yeah, the whole idea of takiya in Islam is that you pretend to be one thing in order to make your enemy complacent and think you're not a problem. This is what Hamas did in the couple of years before October seventh. They made the Israelis think, oh, we're too busy with governing Gaza, we're not going to bother you, and then they attacked on October seventh. And what Mom Donnie could do is, while he's claiming to be this young socialist who's going to do all these things for the common people, of course this is how socialism always works. It really is only for the elites and their friends that they get the benefits.
Speaker 5: And meanwhile, any number of.
Speaker 6: Uh people who are holding to the philosophies that he holds to, like twelve or Sheied Islam, which is where they're shouting death to America and all that he could be letting them in, giving them free reign in New York and then in the country at large could cause a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you like me when you see this guy making a speech, appearing on television, putting out of his campaign, putting on stuff on social media. This is all tekia Takia is the word. That's the term for it. You're seeing the same thing I'm seeing. All right, what do you want people? You've got about a minute left here, Robert Spencer, What do you want people to get out of this book? Infantada on the Hudson the selling of Zoronmandami.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess the main thing is is that this is not just a New York problem. And if you do think that it's, well, you know, New York they're crazy and this is something they're going to have to deal with. Unfortunately, it's going to have effects around the country. And they're also, as I noted, candidates who are like him around the country. So we need to be aware of what strategy is being employed here and start to formulate ways to counter it because these guys could cause a great deal of damage to the whole nation.
Speaker 1: All right, And if he gets in office, how long will it be before he starts making moves to instill Sharia courts and uh, we're broadcast the call for prayers and all the rest of that. How long will that take?
Speaker 5: Well, they're already doing that.
Speaker 1: Actually New York.
Speaker 6: No, he allowed the broadcast of the call to prayer.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I think it was probably because he was still in the race then and he wanted to outflank Mam Donni. So Mam Donnie will no doubt expand that all over the city and the Sharia courts. Yeah, I think that's going to come pretty quickly under the guise of you know, it's just private arbitration and so on. But that's how they snuck in in Britain, and now they are supplanting and ignore boring the law of the land.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing going to happen here.
Speaker 1: All right. Robert Spencer thank you so much for the time. We could go on for hours, but I know you've got a lot going on. Infantada on the Hudson. The selling of zoron Mondannie. I'm guessing you can get that wherever books are sold. Yes, sir, it's available now, all right, Robert Spencer, thank you so much for the time. Keep up the great work, and I certainly hope we get a chance to talk in the future. Call me anytime. Absolutely, I will do that, sir. Thank you so much, Robert Spencer. And so there you go. If you want to know what zoron Mondanni is all about. And I'm not done talking about it. I've got some other stuff I'm going to talk about as it relates to that guy during the course of the show tonight. But five one three seven four nine hundred the Big One if you want to weigh in on that. It's the Thursday Night edition of The Midweek Crisis seven hundred WLW. Are you looking for some seven hundred WLW? It's ten eight Thursday Night Edition of the Midweek Crisis, Signed Dann Carroll. Five one three, seven four nine thousand, one eight hundred The Big One. If you want to go on board. No more guests be three now at midnight, So if you want to sound off on something, this is a great night to do it. The New York Post Frode and I want to thank Robert Spencer for being here. The guy's just terrific talking about his new book Infatada on the Hudson the selling of Zoron Mondani and you get a chance to pick that up. I mean, this guy has written twenty nine different books, and he has been I mean he has been there, he has done that, he has been all over the place. I'm looking at the list of shows that he's been on, and I mean it goes all the way back to Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Joe Piscopoe, Michael Savage, The g Gordon Lady Show back in the day, Neil Boortz, who has now retired, Larry Elder. I mean, all these great names in radio, Heeraldo Rivera's been on with Megan Kelly. I mean, this list and all the stuff that this guy has done very impressive. The New York Post wrote a piece after their debate last night, and they write, finally, Zoron Mondani had to face the difficult questions At this week's final mayor debate, the gloves came off. Why does Mondanni think he can run the city when he couldn't even turn up for work when he was in the legislature. Why does he think he can be a representative for the poor when he awarded himself the biggest pay rays and he representative ever got. How can he present himself as a progressive when he spends time playing around with politicians and his native Uganda who actually persecute and imprison people for being gay. Those were just a few of the questions that finally came up this week, not just for Mondanni's chief opponent in the race, Andrew Cmo, but from the moderators. By any normal standards in recent days, should have been a car crash for candidate Mondanni. How could someone seek to run the city when they've been tied to someone involved in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. Mondanni and his family weren't living in this country, and when the World Trade Center was first attack, he wasn't a citizen of this country until years after the nine to eleven World Trade Center attack. Yet, even if he has no memory of the terrorist attacks the city still does in any ordinary season. Mondannie's associations, never mind his policies, would have done would have done him in. But as everyone knows, this is a very abnormal season. Mondonni's hoping to sail into office just by flashing his sweatily integrated smile and presenting himself as reasonable. Meanwhile, anyone who has even the slightest nose for a faker can spot him from blocks away. How is Mondani going to pay for the free bus rides in New York? Mondanni smiled joyfully, as though he had been hoping to answer this question. Free bus rides would reduce assaults on bus drivers, he claimed, Exactly, why would there be fewer attacks on bus drivers if everyone can ride for free? Of course, that was not made clear. The moderator pushed back, where would Mondanni find the seven hundred million his scheme would cost? Well, we know it would cost seven hundred million, because he said as much. He had that one interup. I played the cut, Well, how are you going to have free bus as well? You know it's going to cost between six and seven hundred million. Eventually, Mondanni admitted New Yorkers could get free bus rides because they will pay high taxes. So Mondannie attacked Cuomo, and then Cuomo came back with probably an attack or not an attack, but actually just pointing out some things about Mondannie that have been long overdue, in my opinion. And I saw the debate they head a debate I want to say it was. It was one day last week and I watched I don't know, twenty twenty minutes or so of that and Coloma just looked like he was out to lunch, He had no energy, didn't seem to be really engaged at all. But last night was a different story, and he brought the heat on Mondnnie. Let's hear Cutt number twelve.
Speaker 7: I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 8: My friend doesn't really understand government. The governor doesn't build housing in New York City. No, legally, they're jurisdictions. The governor doesn't pick up trash, he doesn't run the fire department.
Speaker 1: That's what the mayor does.
Speaker 8: The mayor builds housing. The state allocates funding for localities and allocated more funding for housing than any governor in the history of the State of New York. All Right, I did think you have never had a job, You've never accomplished anything. There's no reason to believe you have any merit or qualification for eight and a half million dollars. You don't know how to run a government, you don't know how to handle an emergency, and you've literally never proposed a bill on anything that you're not talking about. In your campaign, you had the worst attendance record in the Assembly, and you gave yourselves the highest raise in the United States of America. You went from one hundred and ten thousand to one hundred and forty thousand dollars, and then you never showed up for work and you missed eighty percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: Shame on you, Shame on you. So there's Andrew Cuomo letting Mandani have it. And look, I am not advocating than anyone vote for Cuoma. The guy was as a governor, he was an absolute disaster. I think he's responsible for the deaths of a large number of senior citizens because of the way he handled the Wuhan virus. And Dick Morris wrote a column about the other guy in the race, Curtis Sliwa, and let me see if I can hold on one second. I had that right in front of me a second ago, and he and he's talking about how let's see that's not it. Yeah, he says, Sliwa is the only candidate who can beat Mondami and save New York. Dick Morris writes, for more than forty years, I've worked as a political strategist for presidents, governors, and mayors. I've helped shape campaigns at the highest levels. He says, There's one thing experience teaches. It's how to recognize when the political winds are shifting. Right now, those winds are blowing towards Curtis Sliwa and a three way race for mayor for New York City between Sliwa, Cuomo, and Zoron Mondani. The field is fragmented, but within that division lie Sliwa's path to victory in a city hungry for safety, accountability, and common sense. Curtiusly, what is the only Kennedy who can unify the middle and win. Let's be blunt. It's not your typical Democrat Republican showdown. Cuomo and Mandannie are splitting the Democrat vote right down the middle. Both are deeply flawed in ways that New Yorkers can see clearly. I wonder because there's a apparently. And I say, I mean, I see the videos of this guy out there, and I see the people who are just cheering him on and so happy that this guy is. He's he came to my neighborhood to make a speech. Old, my god, it just it just blows me away. How many people are out there like that. Dick Morris writes he supports eliminating bail, gutting the very system that keeps repeat defenders off the subway platforms and away from innocent families. Mandannie, the far left assemblyman from Queen, wants to close Rikers Island, the city's main jail, and effectively release thousands of criminals onto our street. That point there, I was talking about the ad that Cuomo put out last night before the debate and then quickly took it down after Mondani said it was disgusting. They dramatize that you got you gotta go out and you gotta find that ad again. I would play it on the radio, but it just doesn't translate well just for audio. You gotta see the pictures and it's AI generated. I think you can pretty much look at it and you can tell that it's it's it's all Ai, especially with the the very Hillary like woman who's getting drunk in the car, is just fantastic. It is one of the best. It is. It is literally one of the best campaign ads I've ever seen. His policies are anti police, anti jail, anti safety. If you like chaos, he's your man. Cuomo meanwhile, paved the way for radicals like Mandanni. It was Cuomo who championed the no bail law, turning New York into a revolving door for criminals. It was Cuomo who proudly declared New York as sanctuary city, preventing federal agents from deporting illegals who committed crimes. Between Cuomo's failed policies and Mandanni's radical ideology, the city is at risk of becoming unlivable again, just as it was before Rudy Giuliani cleaned it up in the nineties. Curtis Lee, what is the only candidate in this race who understands the heartbeat of the city. He's not a polished politician. That's precisely why voters trust him. I hope Dick Morris is right born and bred New York A Sleewa built his reputation on action, not rhetoric. He founded the Guardian Angels, patrolled dangerous neighborhoods when others looked the other way. He stood up for working class New Yorkers, for law enforcement and victims of crime. While Mandanni and Cuomo talk about criminal justice reforms, Sleewa talks about protecting victims and neighborhoods. He's the only one who would restore bail laws, reincarcrate repeat offenders, and support police instead of vilifying them. So Dick Morris goes on to lay out his case for why Curtis Leewa is the guy, and I can only hope that sometime in the next two weeks. I believe it's twelve days now that New Yorkers come to their senses. Mark and Montford Heights, Holluriot, tonight.
Speaker 5: Good damn.
Speaker 2: You know I said twenty five years ago that they were chipping away at the fanbreak of America, with the professors at the universities, the Chinese being allowed by property next to military bases, planting so called politicians in our government, and and uh and and that was the beginning of it. And probably before that, well, we always had Bernie Sanders. But now they're taking chunks. I mean, they're very bold. They're not even doing it on the sly and I don't know why it's going to take to stop them, because we're allowing it.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, you're right about all of that. It's been going on for a long time, and we as a people have been conditioned, and especially the way we're taught in our schools, what we hear in the media, what we just learn in everyday life. We're we're not supposed to criticize. Look, just uh, you know, they got to have other people got to have their freedoms just like you do. And if they want to, you know, come from other countries and do things differently than the way we do it. Who do we you know, who are we to say it's you know, it's it's all the you know, all the political you know, all the political equivalency America. You can't go out, you can't tell kids in school that America is the greatest country on the face of the planet, that all all the other societies, all the other governments, all the other countries, and the and the way that their societies are just as good as us, just as good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we just can't say that the people in New York vote for this guy, that they get what they deserve. But you know what, the rest of the country is going to get what they don't deserve.
Speaker 1: Well that's fact. And my guest made that point. Did you hear Did you hear the guest I had on I've been listening for Robert Spencer. Yeah, he was terrific. And and this guy, this guy is so dangerous because what's happening? I want to where is it? It's it's it. It's in Minneapolis. There's a there's another canon just like Mondani who was running to it'd be the the Islamist candidate in Minneapolis. So when it happens in New York City, it'll wind up happening in other parts of the United States because the media will celebrate. They will What do you if this guy wins on election day? What do you think it's going to be?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Hello, he hung up? But if he wins on election day, what do you think it's going to be like when the media starts celebrating him, When we're told how great this guy is and all the wonderful things he's going to do for New York. Now, where's the media going to be when it all starts coming down, when it all starts falling apart, they're going to meet they or they were wrong about this guy. Do you think there's a chance of that happening. There are terrorists in this country. We have to come to grips with that at some point. Trump administration this year has taken close to four hundred terrorists off the streets, while the Biden administration allowed an unknown number of terrorists to enter the country illegally and even allegedly permitted some Jihattis to obtain visas. The Trump administration has stepped up its counter terrorism efforts abroad, and it's prepared to do so right here in America as well. Doctor Sebastian Sebastian Gorka, Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for counter Terrorism at the National Security Council, says about three hundred and seventy eliminated terrorists were actually turning most of them into red mist Gorka clarified that in fact, the Trump administration has taken out more than seven hundred and thirty g Hodds, but that is the declassified number doesn't include the campaign against the Hoodies, so outside the Hoodies campaign. We've killed three hundred and seventy gie hottist around the globe. And I heard him doing that interview earlier today. He just describes the targets as having blood on their hands, having killed Americans. They either killed Americans or they're planning to kill Americans. So the National Security Council and Trump has been taking them out and they talked about how they go into the war room when they know a strike is about to take place, and they've got the video either from satellites or drones or whatever other capabilities our intelligence agencies have. And he says, you see these terrorists walking around their compounds or wherever they live, and they think they're doing just fine, and in an instant they turn into a class out of Red mist It's brutal, but that's the only thing that these terrorists understand. And if Mondani gets an office in New York City, that's going to be just another wide open conduit for them to carry out their operations in the United States. Ten twenty four. We've got to get to a break news coming up at the bottom of the hour, and if you want to get on board five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, thousand, one, eight hundred. The big one, as we roll on to midnight tonight on seven hundred wlwusins that I railed so much against the policies of the left is that because innocent people wind up paying the price for failed policies. We're seeing it here in Cincinnati, the failed policies for the police department that came down on behalf of this. Mayor af tab Purval and the city manager. People have paid the price by getting beat up, by getting shot, by getting murdered. We are going to pay the price when you talk about in a financial sense, because we're going to the city is I say, I don't live in the city, I don't vote in the city. But the people of Cincinnati are going to wind up paying out multi million dollar settlements to the fire chief that was fired in properly, and most likely going to pay out a multimillion dollar settlement to the police chief, Teresa Fiji, who has been handled in just one of the worst ways imaginable. And so that's locally, it also happens nationally. Our buddy Kevin Gordon from ATM, the America's Trucking Network sent me a video earlier tonight of a horrible crash that happened in Los Angeles, California on the ten Highway highway by the way that I used to drive all the time when I lived in southern California. And innocent people have paid the price for the Biden administration and the state of California allowing illegals who can't speak English to drive big rigs. And Kevin Gordon has been good and good enough to join us for a little while here on the midweek crisis. And Kevin Gordon, how are you tonight?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It's good to talk to you.
Speaker 9: I Dan, I am just dumbfounded by this when I first.
Speaker 1: Saw the video over.
Speaker 9: Once again, that illegal alien an Indian got a cd for apparently because most stories during the day didn't even indicate that he had a valid CDL, but that the dash can video the guy didn't even hit the brakes.
Speaker 1: No, I mean they talk about.
Speaker 9: Him being potentially or allegedly intoxicated twenty one years old, come into this country illegally in twenty twenty two, failed the driver's life portion, and California even to this day is saying we don't have a problem out here. It's just insanity.
Speaker 1: And three more people are dead because of this. And so this is this is just one symptom of the larger problem that I was laying out in the in the intro to you. We're seeing it here locally, and we're seeing it on a national level as well. And it's it's it's always people, you know, it's the real world consequences of these policies. And and you know, we see these policies in California where they don't care. You know, Barack Obama didn't care if he didn't think it was that big of a deal to be able to read English to in order to be able to drive a big rig. You know, we've got idiotic policies when it I was talking about the website for the City of Cincinnati, and when you look at that, it's so full of mumbo jumbo. When you talk about the ways they want to carry out policing, and they've got a DEI written all over it. You know, you know, the powers in Cincinnati want to serve the masters of DEI, the masters of political correctness, the masters awoken.
Speaker 9: And that collaboration agreement. Yeah, and so stupid collaboration agreement. That's that's costing the Thay a fortune. Her son is what four thousand dollars a month in terms of being a special assistant.
Speaker 5: For what I mean?
Speaker 3: What are they? You know?
Speaker 9: So much about government is not trying to solve a problem. It's about continuing to allow a problem to happen so that you never end the problems to keep a job. And then as a problem gets worse, you say we need more.
Speaker 4: People to fight it.
Speaker 9: Then you build your little kingdom you're will fight them, and then you've got a monstrosity. And it's only until that people real that, Hey, we've been going down this path for thirty some years. When was the last time there was a Republican mayor in the city of Cincinnati, for crying out.
Speaker 1: Lie, I think seventy two, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 9: And what was the last time there was a more majority of Republicans on this council?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 9: And you would think and you would think that, Okay, since nineteen seventy two, you now have what fifty three years where people are saying, you know, we need more equality, we need we need that the white man, the Republicans are evil. They're always trying to keep their foot on our back, of our neck. And their lives aren't getting any better, and they can't blame the people that are in charge. I mean, these other people have been in charge for all these years. At some point in time, you've got to say enough is enough and we got to go a different way.
Speaker 1: And Kevin Gordon even more on the part of the city. I just read where the other day they announced a total of two hundred and twenty five thousand dollars is going to go out in grants, grants that will support transgender and non binary youth in Cincinnati. So all of their favorite nonprofits, the fifty thousand dollars for this place called Transform, forty grand for the Heartland trans Wellness Foundation, thirty one five hundred and seventy five dollars for Equality Ohio, twenty three thousand dollars for the National Association a Social Workers Foundation, and on and on and on. It was so this, You know, I didn't know the City of Cincinnati was doing so well that they're able to send out a quarter of a million dollars out the door to support all these NGOs and these nonprofits that.
Speaker 9: Are And did you see the numbers? Did you see the numbers the other day? Were the number people that identify and the gen z as transgender is now in the last year cutting a half.
Speaker 1: Cut and a half so falling off the CLI.
Speaker 9: Was this a reality or was it a mental illness that somebody was going to Was it something cool? But then when you've got these people that and in the medical community, or you got anybody in the schools that are that are taking people to have this surgery done and they're having their body parts, they're they're the Democrats are the party of mutilation now, in addition to being the party of races and Jim Crow Klutch plan the whole nine yards. Now all of a sudden, they're the party of mutilation. It's just how much more deviant can a single party be before people say they don't have our best interests at heart? And before we get off the subject of the truck driver. You happen to see the CBS report.
Speaker 1: On that, yeah story, Uh, let me say the one, the one I'm the one I'm looking at is is one that you sent me. This This one's from Newsweek, and it's got it's got a fair a fair amount of detail in here, you know, talking about talking about you know what this guy didn't slow down. I mean, the video is horrific enough, but yeah, yeah, what did you want to tell me about?
Speaker 9: Well, the CBS apparently there was an I pulled off three of these stories just to get a full for this. CBS Sacramento reporters spoke with Sing Sin's best friend, Gerjad Malhar on Wednesday evening. He told them that Singe came to the United States in search of a better life. He's an amazing guy. He would talk normally, happily, always with love and care. Maher said, come coming from India, it's going to be hard to make Dolger, but he wanted to keep going. So this guy's a saint. And because he was trying to become a saint, and because he was trying to make a better life himself, he goes out and gets drunk, gets behind an eighty thousand pound mintal and goes tearing down the highway with probably a fake CBL license or passing an exam or given a CD license without having to pass the written test, the safety and the road experience, and while killing three people. And Gavin Newsom wants to say that the ice is ice is the problem, that Donald Trump is an authoritarian that you know, we've got California going to hell in a handbasket and he's sitting there playing the fiddle, talking about as Los Angeles burns. It's just absolutely incredible, and then CBS to take this approach to it just, oh, you know, the guy was a really nice guy. Well, you know, I'm sure to his family, you know, some of these despots who merk people, I'm sure ted, but was a really big guy to his family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was great. Well that's what that's. You know, why why the mass murderers never kill their neighbor that because they always the news. The news people have to have someone to go and talk to who was always going to say, well, he always seemed like a really nice that's that's that's an old TV joke we used to tell her around the TV station. But yeah, no, But getting back to this guy that that plowed these people over, these innocent people on the highway on the on the freeway Freeway ten out there in Los Angeles, California. I used to drive that freeway all the time. And this is Kevin Gordon. Is unbelievable to me that these things continue to happen. It they've been going on for years now. Trump is doing everything he can to try and clean this up, but there's just so much of it out there. When you when you talk about, you know, these hundreds of thousands and millions of individuals who come into our country. And and and I saw J. D. Pritzker on TV with Brett bar earlier tonight, and of course, yeah, and and that.
Speaker 9: Was one of the worst interviews I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: They you know, they all, they all want to make it out like, oh, they're just look, they're just here, they're not causing any problem, problem, just trying to live a better life. We've got to stop Trump, YadA, YadA, YadA, all this stuff. And Brett Baher saying, wait a minute, they're arresting murderers, they're arresting child molesters, they're arresting people who bring in drugs, people who abuse women. And Prisker doesn't he doesn't want to hear any of it. He wants no part of that. He wants to act like that that he's the one who's telling the truth, and the fact of what these people really do is the one that is the false narrative.
Speaker 9: Well, Tom Homan previewed this. He said, you've got these sanctuary cities, sanctuary states where if there's a detainer for somebody for us to pick up up, the states and the cities will not cooperate and they let them back into the community. So now, as he said, we're going to have to go in the community and get these people, which is going to be more dangerous. You talk about, you know, these domestic violence type of runs that the police are, some of them more dangerous that they ever encountered. And yet you've got to go into this. He says, Well, they went into this apartment building and they rounded up one hundred and ten people, separated them and they've only found.
Speaker 5: A couple of people.
Speaker 4: Well, what was a couple of people? Is it four? Was it five? Was it six?
Speaker 9: How many were there? And as they've talked about in terms of Tom Homan, seventy percent of the people that have been arrested have our illegal immigrants who have committed murder or rape, a child molestation or thing, and the other thirty percent are known as terrorist god aways at the border. And so they've embedded themselves into our community. And of course they're going to stay to the radar screen because they don't want to be found out. And so when you go into this apartment complex, who do you know who's in there? You know that this is the address of two of these people.
Speaker 5: And so these people.
Speaker 9: Allow somebody who is a rapist, a file murderer living in their apartment building, and they're not they're not grateful. Okay, I was inconvenience for an evening. I was put off to the side, and I was I was zip tied for a while because they don't know whether you're dangerous or not. And yet now you've got this murder that's not living among you, and these people aren't grateful for that. Have they interviewed anybody in that apartment complex? Then?
Speaker 3: But no?
Speaker 9: And then did you see when when when Brett Perris, hey are willing to go on on a ride along with Tom Homan or or Chrissy noam, just these neighborhoods and to see what they're Oh, I don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: No, he don't want any part about it.
Speaker 9: No, I see the videos.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't want any part of it. And then Brett bears like, hey, forty people were shot in Chicago this weekend. You're sitting here telling me we don't have a problem, but more information has come out. Kevin Gordon, we talked a few weeks ago about this dude in Florida, another same last name as a guy in California, Herzender Singh, the illegal from poonjab who killed three people when he the U turn on the turnpike in in Florida. And so it turns out, according to Bill Mlusion the Fox News, he says, the truck driver is killed with the charge with killing three people in the crash in Florida in August. He's told that he failed. Listen to this, he failed his CDL test ten times, ten times in a two month window. So over the span of two months in California and in the state of Washington, this guy took the CDL test failed at ten times. He also failed his air brakes knowledge test twice. And yeah, and the Washington company that provided sins behind the wheel CDL training attested that he could not speak English proficiently. So yeah, so it's it. I mean, shouldn't we be surprised that these guys and who knows how many are out there right now? Who knows how many are listening you and me on the radio right now driving a big rig God knows where in the United States.
Speaker 9: According to Overdrive Magazine, they did a pulmonary review of that after you know, back in April when Trump said that they were no longer any of these non domicile work releases and any of these things that were going to be done and people were not going to be able to get CDLs, and Sean Duffy put out the proclamation in May that you know, by June all these states had to be compliant. Overdrive Magazine did a study that was released back in August. They found over fifty different state governments, calling them what their procedures are and everything. At this point they have found sixty thousand, sixty thousand non domicilet CDLs issued and may be clustered and inter clustered in seven different states. I think that's more than I think that's more than a capacity of Paul Brown Stadium, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's a what is the sixty sixty five seventy thousand something, So imagine an entire stadium full of It's more than great. It's more than great American Ballpark.
Speaker 4: UH.
Speaker 1: And and all those individuals driving big rigs UH that that have no business being behind the wheel, Well, Kevin Gordon. Uh, we got to run. But uh, what are we gonna what are we gonna hear on on America's Trucking Network in a little over an hour from now.
Speaker 9: Well, this is what I had teed up for tonight. So we're going to be talking this on America's Trucking Network as well as some of the stuff having to do with the heck else I have in here. Uh, well, States taking the action against the dumbnan domicile and how they're going to put that and implement and pluck have oil and gas prices going through the ceiling because of uh we'll not gas price yet, but five percent today because of the sanctions that Trump put on.
Speaker 5: Russia, on the Russian oil companies.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna, I was gonna ask you down there, where's where's diesel? Right now?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Do you soul National Abriage Show?
Speaker 4: You would have to ask me that.
Speaker 5: You Wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You talk about it every night?
Speaker 6: Don't National average?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: Here we go. National average for diesel in the United States is three dollars and sixty three cents a gallon gasolina three dollars and seven cents. In my lovely neighborhood, my zip code here in Campbell County four.
Speaker 5: Ten seventy cent.
Speaker 9: We got two dollars and seventy three cents per gas and three thirty nine for diesel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that. That's my bad. I should have known diesel wasn't going to be in your wheelhouse. That's that's my fault.
Speaker 9: I got it.
Speaker 4: I had numbers.
Speaker 1: You're good, brother, Kevin Gordon has always been great to talk to. You came up the great work man. Thanks for saying send me stuff like that, and I send stuff to you when I see it, so so send it to me. And man, I love talking about it on the air with you, brother, But we got to run. Kevin Gordon all the best team and we'll talk to you again soon. All right, there you go, Kevin Gordon from America's Truck in Network ten fifty five, seven hundred WLW, seven hundred WLW. It's eleven o eight. Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Thursday night edition of The Midweek Crisis five one, three seven or nine seven thousand, Big one say hello to Drew Westerner. How do you when you call it?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: I love it that all these all these individuals who were in office and held all these positions of power before Trump got in or getting their come up ands now House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan of Ohio Center Criminal referral to Attorney General General Pam Bondi alleging the former CIA Director John Brennan made knowingly and wilfully false statements to Congress about the role of the Steele dossier in the Intelligence Communities twenty seventeen assessment of Russian election interference. Brennan's statements, according to the press release, were contradicted by the record established by the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Jordan is asking the DOJ to investigate potential violations of USC eighteen one oh one material false statements. So Brennan was on MSNBC today complaining about that, and it sounded a little bit like this cut number one, Hey, Drew, can we hear cut John Brennan.
Speaker 5: Thing's happened. I certainly get mad, I get angry.
Speaker 11: I also get sad that this is the state of our country politics these days, the very bad you know, individuals like at Jim Jordan are going to go after somebody. I certain nearly three and a half decades in public service, a lot involved in characterismen the after mathe nine eleven. They don't care about doing things like this to destroy individuals. We have to me to hurt me and my family and others. And so, you know, I'm saddened by what has happened. Sometimes I'm dispirited and disheartened.
Speaker 1: All right, you know, I'm rough really sick of this guy. They don't care about me and my family. Well, you didn't care about Trump and his family, did you when you did everything in your power to perpetrate this false narrative, the Steele dossier about Trump. Here's the allegations in the referral. Brennan denied CIA involvement with the Steele dossier in producing the twenty seventeen intelligence assessment. The Committee says records show the CIA drafted annex summarized dossier claims and was aled in the direction of Brennan and the FBI director James Comy. Brennan said the CIA opposed including the dossier. However, the Committee cites a CIA memo and testimony indicating that he pushed to include it over internal objections. So Brennan did all this stuff, and he's been out there for years claiming that, oh, how did he know? I didn't have anything to do with it. It wasn't me. And now all they don't care about my family. I've done all this. Well, you know what, you may have done, all that, all that stuff. You may have done all the anti terrorism stuff, but you also allowed yourself and you and your agency to be politically manipulated. Brennan told me of the House Committee in twenty seventeen. The dossier was not used as a basis for the intelligence assessment, and Jim Jordan is framing that as part of a broader pattern of lying to Congress. Just because you did all this stuff, John Brennan, doesn't mean that you're immune from lying to Congress. You did everything in your power to make sure that these phony charges, the fake phony paid for, bought and paid for Steele dossier, did everything that it could do to ruin Trump. You did it, and now you're being called out for it, and you're on MSNBC wringing your hands talking about how sad you are for the country. Zach, what's going on tonight?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 3: Zach?
Speaker 1: And Hamilton? How are you.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I'm on the phone right now.
Speaker 7: From the truck. I'm just trying to get acclimated right now.
Speaker 1: How you doing, brother, Well, I hope you're paying attention to the road and not not fiddling around with your phone.
Speaker 7: That Hell, no, I just wanted to join in, just trying to join in on the live. I just wanted to say that I agree with a lot of the stuff that you have to say.
Speaker 1: I really don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want to say much. I really don't because I'm not the type of person to elaborate on stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But all right, well, that's fine. I appreciate your fire.
Speaker 7: I'm just calling in to tell you that I support you and what you're saying is good, and I hope that other people have some sort of understanding. And I appreciate you being on the air right now and uh you speaking your word and the truth and God, God speeding God bless sir.
Speaker 1: Well Zach. I appreciate what you do, and I appreciate you listening and picking up the phone. And if you're driving a big rig out there, I appreciate you being a professional truck driver and the truck drivers and my people man spent a lot of time working with the truck and Bozo doing overnights here on seven hundred WLW back in the day, and I learned a lot about what truckers deal with night in and night out listening to the truck and bows. I mean, the Dale Somers was great and we had so many conversations and I meant, you know, two, three, four o'clock in the morning, I mean really getting into the weeds and some of this stuff, and man, that was that was a great education. The chairman of the House over Site and Accountability Committee is pushing back on Democrats plan to track the activity of Immigration and Customs Enforcement Oversight Committee. Democrats are now completely unhinged, says James Comer of Kentucky. Democrats on the House Oversight Committee are preparing to launch a platform that is going to track the activity of ice agents. I mean, this is really you look at this and it really seems like it's getting in to some dangerous territory out there saying all this nasty stuff about ice agents. While we don't want them wearing the masks, but we want to see who We want to see their faces. We want to encourage people to get in their way. There's people now who are out there talking about bring your guns out. You've got this Democrat Representative Robert Garcia of California, and here he is with the mayor of Los Angeles making the making the announcement on this. I mean they they they love these people like this guy, this guy that was driving the big rig on the ten Freeway. And you should see the videos out there. You can find it. This guy is going full speed and plows into the back of these cars, killing three innocent people. I think four others were injured. This is the kind of people that they're defending. This is the kind of people that Ice and Tom Homan out there are trying to round up. And you've got members of Congress, You've got Gavin Newsom, You've got Karen Bass, the mayor of Los Angeles. They all want to stand in their way. And here's this, uh, this Congressman Robert Garcia making that announcement. Drew, let's hear cut number cut number ten. Please I share this with the mayor.
Speaker 13: Over the course of the next couple of weeks, the Oversight Committee will be launching on their website a master ice tracker where we can pour we We're going to be essentially tracking every single instance that we can verify that the community will send you will send us information on.
Speaker 1: The master ice tracker. What does that sound like? You know, the the people that wear the ICE uniform are federal agents. They are doing a job. They are enforcing laws that are passed by Congress, and this guy is doing everything they can, or everything that he can, to stand in their way. We talked a lot about healthcare last night, and we talked about Obamacare. One of the most debated topics of Obamacare was the death panels, and a lot of people said, well, you know, that's not really gonna happen. Not true. Well you had Why can't I think of her name now from Alaska, Drea Western or I who am I thinking of? Palin? Sarah Palin? And she talked to and she flatten out called them death panels. Oh my god. Well, the Democrats and the left were just outraged by that. Well, Julio Rivera has done a piece on this, talking about death panels in the New York City, when Americans were warned that government run healthcare would eventually rational treatment, the political left laughed off the phrase death panels. But in states like New York, it's not a conspiracy it's official policy. Earlier this month, the state's Drug Utilization Review Board voted to pause medical coverage for el of DS. I've never heard of this before. Ele d's. It's a one time gene therapy for children with Duchane muscular dystripty, a fatal progressive condition that slowly robs boys of muscle mobility and eventually life. No reason, not medical safety, not scientific uncertainty. The reason is money. During the boards October twenty fifth meeting or October of twenty twenty five meeting this month, analysts noted that fewer than thirty New York medical patients had received l d's, yet the treatment of counted for nearly half of the total spending on Duchane therapies. Their conclusion was not to manage coverage more effectively, it was to stop it outright. Never mind that the Food and Drug Administration has already approved lveds for patients aged four and older, both ambulatory and nonambulatory. Never mind that families and clinicians submitted evidence showing boys gaining strength, walking again, even climbing stairs for the first time in years. The bureaucrats fixated on per treatment costs and voted unanimously to suspend coverage until further safety labeling is reviewed. Meanwhile, the state claims that it can't afford life saving therapy for dying children, continues to spend freely on programs with zero medical justification. According to reports, billions and taxpayer dollars of being spent to provide Medicaid coverage to ill legal immigrants, a policy defended by Democrat lawmakers as humane, but which drains resources from citizens and desperate medical need that doctor Owz rightly called called it gas lighting America, and the numbers back him up. So you've got these panels in New York, and you've got this treatment for kids with muscular dystrophy, and it's a look at him that's managed by the state. And they looked at the numbers and said, no, can't pay for that, but we can continue to pay billions of dollars for illegal aliens. Jd Vance has been busy. He's in Israel meeting with the not the Prime Mini, Benjamin ut In Yahood, with the President of Israel, and he was out on the tarmac answering some questions. But I mentioned last week or not last week, but last night that Jensaki, the former spokesperson for the Biden administration, was saying some nasty things about his wife and suggesting that his wife is looking to get out of their marriage, that she's not happy, completely out of bounds, completely disgusting. And one of the reporters caught up with jd. Vance today and asked him about it, and the thing, I you know, the thing that I find so remarkable here is the absolute grace and class that our Vice President has when responding to this. And this is pretty good stuff from JD. Vance. Let's hear cut number ten please Bolvera Whales Press secretary. Jensaki made some comments suggesting that your wife, the Second Lady, needed to be saved from me. How do you feel about comments like that being made while you're here with the second Lady?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 14: I think it's disgraceful, But of course the second Lady can speak for herself. And I'm very lucky to have a wonderful wife. And I know, or at least I hope that my wife feels the same about me. But we are very lucky to have this journey, or I should say I'm very lucky to go on this journey with a very loving wife. We're going to keep on serving the country together, and I'm hunted to have Usha by my side on this trip in.
Speaker 1: Particular, but always so, there's our Vice President, Jade Vance. I got to give him a big props for that. I don't know if if I would have responded the same way. You got Jen Saki out there saying nasty things about your wife, and he's just got as as much class as you can possibly have in that situation. So congratulations to our vice president. That is great stuff right there. The Cincinnati FOP as a giant billboard now at the truck billboard, and it's got a message about Aftab Purvoll on it. They're going to be driving this thing around City Hall on Friday twenty by twenty foot billboard. The led truck is going to feature a billboard that shows the puppet master, Aftab Purvol, encouraging citizens to back the Chief and change Issue five and the FOP rights Mayor Purvol, the puppet master who really made this decision, wants to fire the Chief to make her escapecoat of his failed leadership and progressive policies. Cincinnati FOP President Ken Kober says, if we want to fix the violence and long term issues facing Cincinnati. Council needs a change issue five and put the power to fire a chief in the hands of city Council, not the mayor. And the FOP is supporting Corey Bowman as they should, and of course they voted earlier this year a vote of no confidence in the mayor, and I think that speaks volumes about what's really happening downtown and with the Cincinnati Police Department. Eleven five got to get to a break news coming up bottom of the hour. It is the Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW got the big ones. Seven hundred WLW heading down the home stretch, Thursday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I love how the Democrats in the left are losing their mind over the ballroom that Trump wants to build where the East Wing used to be CNM, CNN. I guess they they. I haven't looked it up yet, but I'm told they. My buddy Curtis House told me last night. They've got a full time camera so you can see it. And I saw I saw someone posted earlier today, some some Democrat posted earlier today. This is the picture Trump doesn't want you to see. And it's all the heavy construction equipment over there on the east wing tearing it down. He at an event yesterday or the day before out there with the in the rose garden, and you could hear the sound of the demolition going on, and he said, do you hear that? Do you hear that? Listener, he says, I love that sound. So if he didn't want anyone to see the picture of the demolition, why would he be pointing it out. Here's Hakeem Jeffries having a little meltdown over the ballroom. Let's hear you cut number four.
Speaker 15: What Donald Trump has been doing since day one of his presidency, running the largest pay to play scheme in the history of the country, and probably soliciting donations from people who've got business before the United States government. And all of this is going to have to be investigated.
Speaker 1: It will.
Speaker 15: All of this will have to be uncovered. It will, and these people are going to be held accountable no matter how long it takes. That's going to be the reality of the situation. And that's our warning to all of these people participating in the scheming to manipulate taxpayer dollars and of course, to destroy the people's house. The White House belongs to the American people, it doesn't belong to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no destroying the of the White House. There's no people's taxpayer dollars being used for this. The largest chunk of this is being paid out of Trump's own pocket. And yeah there's some there's some big business people who have donated money to this, but it is absolute chump change. When you talk about the bigger scheme of things, A few million here, a few million and there. I think you have companies like Amazon. I think you've got some of the big defense contractors laid some money out there. But no, we'll see, we'll see what the amounts were. There's nothing the farious about any of this. Caroline Levitt was talking about. Caroline Levett was on fire today at the White House Press briefing and she was talking about the ballroom cut number five.
Speaker 10: The President has been incredibly transparent. I would reject any notion otherwise when it comes to this ballroom project. It's something he personally has obviously taken an interest into and has talked with all of you in this room many times about you have seen the model in the Oval Office last night he showed that for you. But when this plan was presented and when these renderings, as soon as they were complete, the President directed me to come out here and to share them with all of you. I did an entire opening remarks about what this ballroom project was going to look like. With any construction project, there are changes over time as you assess what the project is going to look like, and we'll continue to keep you aprized of all of those changes. But just trust the process. This is going to be a magnificent addition to the White House for many years to come, and it's not costing the taxpayers anything. The President is privately funding this ballroom addition to the White House grounds.
Speaker 1: So there you go. It's got to be great, big ballroom, and it's going to be a great addition for many I saw some of the some of the virtual renderings of what this is going to look like when it's done. It's going to be spectacular. Let's go to Thomas and Adams County Thomas seven hundred WLW. Then we got Philip and Cole ring.
Speaker 5: You mean dance, hey?
Speaker 3: Someone tells refers with the people's houses half the Representative and we've seen how we treated the people and the people's house.
Speaker 1: Excellent points. Excellent point.
Speaker 3: But that's not that's actually not why I called. You just happened to change that thought for a minute there, That's all right.
Speaker 6: I was calling about.
Speaker 3: These governors and mayors interfering with ice sages. Where are we going to see the heads Kurt walk about thirty governors and mayors for obstruction of official government business, obstruction of federal officers, and sort con scarcely to commit murders.
Speaker 1: H Well, Thomas, no, that that is an excellent question, and your phone is really breaking up, so we're going to have to let you go. But I know I appreciate the question. And Tom Homan has spoken to that directly on multiple occasions. And you've had You've had Pritzker acting like a tough guy wants to be out there. He's like, oh, yeah, come put the cuffs on me. But when but when the rubber hits the road, he's not physically out there. He's doing I think he's doing everything he can in his power. And I think I really think that if Pam Bondy is on the ball on this, that she will see to it that prosecutions happen if, in fact, Ice and these federal agents wind up being interfered with, and they can tie it directly to the actions that are being taken or taken by these mayors and these governors. I mean, Karen Bass was right there standing next to that dude when they're talking about all we're going to launch the eye tracker. I mean, look who that Look who that they are. They are defending the worst of the worst, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, the absolute worst of the worst. It really is despicable, just despicable and disgusting behavior. Let's go to col Rain and this is Philip Phillips seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Hell, Dan can hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you, Philip. What's going on?
Speaker 12: Well, I wanted to talk about the police chief. But first I I'm glad that last caller brought up that question because that's a that's a great question. I've been wondering the same thing in all these sanctuary cities and Saint Haven states that you know are interfering with government business people. So thank you for bringing that out.
Speaker 1: Well, it's you know, it's at some point, and I don't think it's happened yet. But if these different states and these different cities are going to I know Boston is one of them. I know that mayor in Boston is such a lunatic and such a such a just a backcrap crazy woman. She is going to to never change their policy on sanctuary in uh in the in the city of Boston. So I know she's one that's going to be hardcore for as long as she can possibly be. So it's going to be interesting to see. Look, I think when you look at what Tom Homan and what ICE and and Homeland Security is doing right now, I think they've got bigger fish to fry. I think they want to get as many of these dangerous the illegals out of the country as they possibly can. Then I think the prosecutions will come afterwards. And when you talk about prosecutions, you know the the FBI just announced that that giant thing today with the NBA and the gambling ring and the all tied to the mafia, the bafia guys, I mean, these are these are the old school mafia families. So they that that that they're that they're dealing with here, so that when it comes to prosecutions, they've got their hands full with that stuff. And I would not be surprised if the prosecutions on these governors and these uh different mayors comes up, comes down the road. But go ahead, what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 12: Okay, I hate to ask this question, but do you happen to know if please see Teresa is a Democrat or Republican? I mean, I hate that she had got just happened on her thirty fifth anniversary at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, despicable. No, you know what, I don't know what her politics are, Honestly, I really don't, And I think that's good. I think there were several instances where she did not help herself when she said and a couple of them at the top of my head are After that, we had the beatdown on the streets of Cincinnati that week, and you know all that that video was making national news. She came out and she chastised the local media because she was complaining about that video running over and over and over again. So that wasn't a good look. And then after we had the shooting on Fountain Square, what did she say, you better learn how to behave if you want to come into our city. That was just a that was that was just a ridiculous statement to make. So she didn't help herself there. But those are just statements when it comes to the rubber hitting the road. She was trying to do what she was instructed to do by the mayor, by the city manager. And what did she get for her trouble? She gets all this nonsense that's going on right now.
Speaker 12: One thing that I really appreciated as well, she showed up at Cincinnati Public School board meeting and said, we don't need to you know, we're not the parents. We shouldn't be disappointing your kids. You know, get control of your kids. I just retired from sthetic public schools myself, so I was going to hear that happen.
Speaker 4: But I was.
Speaker 12: Wondering about you know, I thought I heard her say that she she agreed that we don't need the state police involvement only two times a month, you know, And that was one thing that I was a little shocked about.
Speaker 1: Well, I think what she said in public was simply reflecting what the mayor was. You know, the mayor is the one that's got to make the decision on that, the mayor of the city manager. So I think she was all she was doing was parroting what the official policy of the city was. I think if you talked to her, Yeah, I think if you would have spoke to her privately, she would tell you that we can use all the assistance we can get. I know Ken Kerber told me told me that much of the head of the FOP that if if you know, if the governor wants to send resources in the in the form of state troopers into the city of Cincinnati to be a force multiplier and assist police, then yeah, well more than happily take that. But when you've got a mayor and a city manager that says we only needed a couple of days, a couple of days a month, and then they bump it up to two days a month or four days a month, and that's just that's just ridiculous. But no, yeah, I think I think when she said that publicly, I think she was just reflecting what the what the official policy was. Okay, she didn't she didn't need to die on that hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 12: I did hear that she didn't want to uh sign the arrest orders for the white man that that slapped that got the bron started back in July and that the interim polace guy is the one that signed the police order, you know, to get him initially arrested or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, there's a lot of people who think that that that's a major factor in what's happening right now. How much of a factor that is, I don't know. The only thing I know is that this city manager is an absolute disgrace. Did you see the video of her yesterday when reporters were at city Hall trying to ask her a couple of questions about this, She just no, She just blew right by him, no comment, nothing to say, Excuse me, I need to get on to my to my next press event. Here, there's a camera waiting for me in the other room. I got to get over there. Just I mean, just you know, total elitism, total condescension. Just, I mean, just really classless behavior on the part of the city manager in Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: I actually, I'm scared to go downtown anymore. You know, I've been here since nineteen eighty seven, and I just don't feel safe down there anymore. It's a shame.
Speaker 1: Well, Philip, you make a good point, because there's a lot of people in Philip I'm gonna let you go, and I appreciate the phone call tonight, but no, he makes it that. Philip makes an excellent point. There's a lot of people who live in the suburbs around here that don't really feel the need to go downtown. There's really Yeah, there's restaurants downtown. There's places you can go to downtown that you really can't get anywhere else. But do you really need to I know plenty of people who live in the suburbs where I live that all their needs are met outside the city of Cincinnati. Doesn't mean they don't go down for a Red's game or a Bengals game, or occasionally want to go to Finlay Market, but to make that a regular part of your routine day in and day out, unless you work down there. No, there's a lot of people who who who don't want to go down there. Oh what else do we got? I got to say I had so much audio tonight. Let me see if I got a short one here that we heard. We heard that one already. Let's see, I don't have time for that one. Well, I don't really have time for any of them anymore. But Caroline Levitt was great. Had Mike Johnson talking about the shutdown. He was great, the funniest one with Chuck Schumer on the floor of the Senate. Let's talk about how the media isn't doing the Democrats any favors anymore. He's got all He's gone all this time having the national media in his back pocket, and now when things go a little bit astray, he gets all bent out of shape. It's actually hilarious. That is it for me. I got to get out of here. Drew Western, Heidi, thank you for everything tonight, for running the big board, and until we meet again, which will be next week sometime, have a great weekend, a great rest of your week, and we will see you next time here on the Home of the Best Bengals coverage seven hundred WLW