Speaker 1: Single and ready to mingle Jenny and Bailey Dave Bryan in the morning.
Speaker 2: Show on Katie w b Ashley, Bailey's practically engaged right now because you've got date number three with this young fella coming up Monday day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've gone on three, well two dates with this guy from Hinge and we have a third date on Monday.
Speaker 3: I just have.
Speaker 1: A question, Dave, and maybe you can from a man of course, of course, sure, And if you have an opinion, you can text us.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would let you know Jonas Brothers tickets front row fifteen minutes away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, stay here, don't miss this.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So on the Hinge profile, I feel like most men, they include all of their best pictures of themselves, and I include all of the pictures of me from the last three months because I wanted to look accurate. And so when I met this man, he looked not markedly different, but still different. Like his beard is longer than his pictures, and his hair is longer. It's not like long long hair, but it does like you can tuck it behind his ear.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay, this is the current guy. Is the current one.
Speaker 1: That I've been going on dates with I would love it if he cut his hair and trimmed his beard a little bit so that he matched the pictures that he had on his profile.
Speaker 3: Is there a nice way of saying?
Speaker 1: Because he also had glasses in one of his pictures, and I was like, dang those glasses for me in a good way, in a way I love glasses. So I want to like say, hey, you know, you cut your hair and trim your beard a little bit, and we're those glasses.
Speaker 2: Here's what you say. I think what you say is you know you would look you look really good in your glasses. You look great, because when you told me I look good in my glasses, i'd wear them more often.
Speaker 4: But I just don't like to.
Speaker 2: But I think if you say instead of you know what, you'd look better or you know what I'd like you to do is cut your hair and clip your trim your beard like you know what you wow, I would just picture and you just stare at him, stare at him kind.
Speaker 3: Of like squint a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and no, don't lick your lips and it's such an amateur, no wonder you're single, So so just stare at him like lovingly, kind of like wistfully and be like and be like, what are you thinking?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: As he looks up from his phone, and you say, you know, just thinking you you look really good in your glasses. You should wear your glasses more often. Oh really, what person doesn't want to hear that?
Speaker 5: See it?
Speaker 1: But I'm trying to think of it if I put myself in the same in the same shoes, Like if somebody said, you know what, Bailey, you would look so much better.
Speaker 3: If you know.
Speaker 6: But you're saying it wrong. Yeah, you're right, you're already phrasing it wrong. You would look so much better, because that sounds constructive. Yeah, you gotta say I really like you with It's a compliment, not like a you would be better.
Speaker 4: You you are so spot on.
Speaker 2: That's the subtle difference, Not you would look better with your glasses on. Yeah, I just really you look hot in your glasses. Yeah, not only what you would look hot, you would you would look I mean you look amazing with your hair trimmed a little.
Speaker 6: H because it compliments him and it makes him think, oh, she would like this better.
Speaker 3: How did you phrase that?
Speaker 5: Bond?
Speaker 4: She's actually picked up a pen and she's going to write it.
Speaker 3: Down, so he phrased it in a nice way. What did I say?
Speaker 6: I said, uh, you look, you know what you look really good with? And then insert a compliment here, the hair shorter or the glasses.
Speaker 1: See, it's obviously it's only going to be my third date on Monday. So it's like, it's not like I knew him when his hair was shorter, and I knew him when his.
Speaker 3: Beard was Well, you saw a picture.
Speaker 2: But even if you did, and you could still say, you know what you'd look really good with, Like I mean, you look great. I'm just picturing you with short hair, damn.
Speaker 3: And then my eyeballs pop out and my tongue rolls out.
Speaker 4: I think that that is the way to do it.
Speaker 2: So if you want to get him, because you don't want to, just come right out and say, you know what, I don't like your hair long. That comes later, That comes after you're together for a couple of years and you're married or whatever. I don't like your hair long. I don't like it like that, you know what, you look great if you dropped about forty pounds, that comes later, in Mary.
Speaker 4: Okay, rite, but I think I think you got this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think I love a pair of glasses, and I think anyone who wears glasses more often are like, it's just hotter in general, especially if they're those little like wire framed glasses.
Speaker 6: Oh, those are nice. I went through a little phase like that, and I look back at pictures. I'm like, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: Well you're different because you're ugly everywhere else. So well, I'm in a relationship and you're not.
Speaker 2: So Okay, you're just gonna be careful about asking somebody to change. And I'm going to give you one more little piece of advice. You kind of got to accept him as the way he is. Yeah, that is why he is. I got a really interesting piece of information. I don't want you to freak out. Okay, don't freak out. But Halloween twenty twenty five lands on a Friday the thirteenth for the first time in six hundred and sixty six years. Wow, six six six years. Yes, check it out the hell. Don't freak out. But for the first time in six hundred sixty six years, Halloween twenty twenty five lands on a Friday the thirteen.
Speaker 3: That's that's creepy.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, the wishes will come up alive.
Speaker 4: No, it scares me.
Speaker 6: It scares me because the day before, what do they call that mischief night or whatever? So then Friday the thirteenth, Oh no, I'm gonna stay in the.
Speaker 4: House, okay, Oh, don't freak out.
Speaker 2: Halloween twenty twenty five lands on a Friday the thirteenth for the first time in six six six years, speaking of which, will have more Boo Bashed tickets for you coming up. But the main thing you got to focus on right now. Jonas Brothers tickets in the front row. They're in concert tonight. Where are they gonna be? I know where they're gonna be, but I can't think about scene arena. Oh they're Grand Casino Arena, the Chea Spot, Oh, yes spot, Okay, I knew that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, formerly the excell Entergy.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get your tickets in the front row. Next on KD double ub good Luck stay here.
Speaker 7: Live on YouTube and the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three kat w B.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's freaking out a lot of people.
Speaker 2: It's kind of scary that Halloween twenty twenty five lands on a Friday the thirteenth for the first time in six hundred and sixty six years. Yeah, who does that? Matt, though, well, it's not true. It's not true. I made the whole thing up, Actley, I didn't make the whole thing up. I fell for it yesterday after the show. I'm scrolling as you do, as I do, and I saw this and I said, what.
Speaker 4: I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: I fell for it the first couple of times I read it, and then I think I read it to Bailey or vont and then we realized Halloween always falls on the thirty first.
Speaker 4: Never a Friday in the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But for about two minutes, I was like, is this true?
Speaker 3: Like, whoa what a coincidence? You know the other one people have been falling for.
Speaker 6: They say that because it's twenty twenty five and Christmas is on the twenty fifth Christmas this year is the first time it falls on twenty five Dash twenty five Dash twenty five, and.
Speaker 3: So I who will share it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have got I wouldn't have followed for that one.
Speaker 3: I would have been like, I'm just like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well, you're not the only one who fell for this, Dave, Because a lot of people are texting in being like, wait, I'm confused. How can it be Friday the thirteenth of it's on the thirty first? Wait, am I dumb? It is Friday fall in front.
Speaker 2: Don't trust you, don't trust a DJ. DJs are the pond scum of journalists. Okay, it was a test. We have no credibility, we have no experience, we have no credibility. Yeah, so don't believe anything a DJ tells you unless they say, we're gonna send you to the front row for Jonas brother. Let's do it right now. Now, there is a little bit of a commitment on your part that should take just a couple of minutes. We're gonna get you in the front row for the show tonight with a little game that we call the Five Headed Monster.
Speaker 4: Music is not very monstrous, but it'll work. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you five easy ish trivia questions. They're gonna be even easier if you listen to the show. But if there's one you don't know, that's okay. Somebody else will get it right and then you can go off of their answers. For example, if I ask you five questions and I hear Bailey answer four of them correctly, but miss the fifth one. I might know the fifth one. I can steal all of Bailey's answers to answer correctly. It'll make more sense as we go along. Okay, let and you don't have to be a certain number caller. You just have to have a guess six' five one nine eight nine k d w ub. God ALL i can see is little stupid raccoon brothers WHEN i hear this. Music, yeah, YEAH.
Speaker 3: I Think i'm going to be a raccoon For halloween for.
Speaker 4: Boobas it's a great idea Of.
Speaker 3: Bailey what?
Speaker 2: Celebrity here's question? One what celebrity DOES vant have a crush?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 4: Two what Is bailey's cat's?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 4: Three what Is jenny's camper van?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 4: Four where Is Boo bash this? Year?
Speaker 2: Five how much money Does DRAKE O? Dave now you might be, GOING i DON'T i know one of. Those that's, okay listen for a little bit as other people call in and get three out of the, five, right you know the other?
Speaker 4: Two boom you call in and you.
Speaker 2: Win, yeah if you don't know any of, them steal other people's answers on the five Headed monster any.
Speaker 3: Questions you can still win even if you don't know any of the. Answers you just have to wait a little, BIT i think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay let's start off With. Maddie, maddie you're our guinea pig this. Morning, Hello, Maddie, Hello we're gonna try and see how many you get right on the five headed. Monster you might get all five, right you might win right? Away you, Ready.
Speaker 7: Maddie i'm a little nervous Because i'm pretty surey maybe.
Speaker 2: No two's let's find let's find out you might you might get.
Speaker 4: Lucky what celebrity does vant have a crush?
Speaker 7: On sat.
Speaker 4: McCrae what Is bailey's cat's? Name?
Speaker 9: OH i know this, one But i'm just stuck.
Speaker 7: On it for some.
Speaker 10: Reason take a, Guess, FLUFFY i don't.
Speaker 4: Know, okay what Is jenny's camper van?
Speaker 9: NAME I i don't know the.
Speaker 2: Name take, again take a.
Speaker 4: Guess take a.
Speaker 9: Guess, NO i don't know.
Speaker 4: IT i don't know any guess at. ALL i need a wrong. Answer, yeah, Yep.
Speaker 7: Jenny's, van got?
Speaker 4: It jenny's? Van where where Is Boo Bash.
Speaker 10: Hoboy?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 4: Minneapolis how much Does drake o dave.
Speaker 9: A thousand?
Speaker 4: Dollars, okay you got? One, right one one, right.
Speaker 10: That's just gonna.
Speaker 4: Say that's a good.
Speaker 2: Start but now the thing, Is, maddie other people you can call back again. Too you can get back through. It if you hear other, guesses then that'll help you. Out let's go to our next, Caller. Sammy, Hello, Sammy good, Morning. Sammy let's try you out. Here by the, way she got one out of, five, right we're not saying which. One what celebrity does vant have a crush?
Speaker 8: On seate.
Speaker 4: McCrae what Is bailey's cat's?
Speaker 1: Name i'm JUST i don't.
Speaker 5: Know i'm just gonna go Like oliver or.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 4: Okay what Is jenny's camper van?
Speaker 5: NAME i don't know how many Others i'm just going out, there.
Speaker 4: Like, Gerald gerald is a great. Name where Is boo? Bash? Mystically how much Does drake? O?
Speaker 2: Dave for two questions answers are? Correct two are correct? Correct do you know which two you got? CORRECT i?
Speaker 4: Think, Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: You asked the, Question. Dave you asked DID.
Speaker 4: I said it was a yes or no? Question? Yeah? Okay, Tricia hello you, ready?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 4: YEAH i got a habit.
Speaker 2: Of call on, everybody baby, Baby, hey all, right, ready what what celebrity Does vant have a crush?
Speaker 1: On does who have a crush?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 3: Fine?
Speaker 4: Von what celebrity Does vant have a crush?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 7: SHOOT i have no.
Speaker 2: Idea take a guess if you don't, know just guess.
Speaker 4: That you could Say Sharon stone for ALL i. Care it doesn't. Matter Sharon, Stone Sharon. Stone. Okay what Is bailey's cat's?
Speaker 8: Name, GOD i don't even.
Speaker 2: Know take a, Guesser, okay what Is jenny's camper van?
Speaker 9: Name m H oh?
Speaker 4: Gosh Say Sharon, Stone.
Speaker 7: Oh, GOSH i don't. Know.
Speaker 2: Okay the key is you have to have an, answer because we had to tell you whether you're.
Speaker 4: Right no. Pressure Jimny. Crickets Jiminy cricket's a terrible, guest BUT i like. It where Is Boo bage this?
Speaker 2: Year oh?
Speaker 4: Gosh where's?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 3: GOD i just saw?
Speaker 4: That Say Sharon Stone sharon. Stell, okay and how much money does? Drake? Oh?
Speaker 7: Me thousand?
Speaker 1: Dollars?
Speaker 4: Okay you got? Zero?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: Zero that's.
Speaker 4: Okay you know. WHAT i admire you for? Trying why?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 2: Now the great thing is as you, listen you'll hear more correct. ANSWERS i. Hope, Hello brie let's, Go.
Speaker 3: Brie are you ready what.
Speaker 4: Celebrities van have a crush. On What's bailey's cat's? Name? What?
Speaker 9: Cap?
Speaker 4: Cap?
Speaker 2: Okay what Is jenny's camper van? Name B where Is Boo?
Speaker 4: Bash Mystic Lake? Casino how much Does drake oh?
Speaker 7: Me fifteen hundred?
Speaker 4: Dollars guess? What you're a?
Speaker 8: Winner?
Speaker 2: Wow good, Job. Bri you're going to be in the front damn.
Speaker 3: Road that is.
Speaker 4: AMAZING i love the.
Speaker 2: Guesses are the bad guesses Like Jimmy Cricket gerald is a great name for. Event, heybrey, congratulations you're a. Winner enjoy the show. TONIGHT i want to hear back On. Monday call me On. Monday let me know how it was and whether you cut a sweaty towel From? Joe, Okay oh my.
Speaker 4: God that is. Awesome don't.
Speaker 2: Worry we got More Jonas brothers tickets for you next hour On KATIE. Wb once, again the answers are so you'll know what CELEBRITY von have a crush. On tate mccraye future. Wife what Is bailey's cat's Name? Cap what Is jenny's camper van name?
Speaker 4: B B?
Speaker 2: Ee Where's Boo? Bash the hop house At Mystic. Lake we accept Just Mystic lake and how much this DRAKE O, Dave not That i'm bitter about. It fifteen hundred. Dollars all, Right, wow we did.
Speaker 3: It we did, It, joe you.
Speaker 1: Did there are More Jonas brothers tickets later though there is next.
Speaker 4: Hour but regular tickets seats.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 2: Great you probably won't catch a sweaty towel From, joe but we'll still get you into the. Show all, right let's Do we're gonna do no phone screen For. Friday get you on the radio here in a few. Minutes and also we're gonna get Your Boo bash tickets Because Boo bash is huge coming up On october thirty At Mystic lake With Gary. Spivey we got a LIVE, dj we got. Prize the prizes are the big thing for me because it's gonna be a huge party. Anyway but the one thousand dollars every, Hour, yeah sexiest costume couples are group and then most. Creative, Yes so dress up for one thousand dollars and we'll get your Boom bash. Tickets coming up in a few minutes ON. Kadewb let's do The Daily.
Speaker 11: Bailey last WEEK i did a little bit WHERE i talked about movie, quotes and SO i have more movie quotes for, You.
Speaker 3: Dave and you're gonna guess these.
Speaker 1: Movies, okay you thought maybe you could slack during The Daily, bailey but, NO i have movie.
Speaker 3: Quotes you're gonna. Guess.
Speaker 1: Ray i'll start off with easy. Ones, Okay i'm gonna make them, off but you can't refuse The.
Speaker 3: Godfather The godfather is, correct very.
Speaker 4: Good that's. Good surprised you chose that, One.
Speaker 1: Okay, frankly my, DEAR i don't give a. DAY i saw that one, time very overrated, Movie gone with The, Wind gone With. You, yes, overrated that's a great. Movie i'm thinking Of Casa. Blanca it's NOT i watched part Of Casta. Blanca is it? Is?
Speaker 4: Operated?
Speaker 3: Yeah, OKAY i don't know this, movie BUT i think you. Will you've got to ask yourself one.
Speaker 4: Question DO i feel?
Speaker 3: Lucky?
Speaker 4: Well do you?
Speaker 3: Punk how's? That what's that movie?
Speaker 2: From that's from the Classic Clint eastwood Movie Dirty. Harry you are, correct considering this is a forty four, magnum the world's most powerful handgun and can blow your head clean.
Speaker 4: Off you got to ask yourself one Question oh DO i feel? Lucky? Well do you?
Speaker 3: Punk it's kind of hot? Hot, okay, wow, okay how about this? One all, right mister, Demil i'm ready for my.
Speaker 4: Closes OH i know this one.
Speaker 1: Too if you've never Seen Sunset, boulevard you have to see.
Speaker 3: It it is so so.
Speaker 2: Good it's about a, delusional, old silent film star that lives, alone is a rec loose in her mansion and thinks that she's going to be thirty two again and make a big.
Speaker 1: Comeback, yes and then it goes off the. Rail it's so good Sounds, okay here is another.
Speaker 3: One say hello to my little? Friend what is that From dave.
Speaker 4: From? Scarface that is From?
Speaker 3: Scarface?
Speaker 4: WOW i feel like you tailored this list to.
Speaker 3: ME i did you?
Speaker 1: Did Mostly i'm picking and choosing the movies THAT i. Know this is from The American Film institute AFI's hundred years Hundred Movie.
Speaker 3: Quotes, okay, okay here's the next.
Speaker 1: One take your stink and pause off, Me you damn dirty?
Speaker 3: Ape what is that?
Speaker 1: FROM i don't? Know DID i stump? You you? Did that is From planet of The. Apes never saw? It really never saw?
Speaker 3: It? Oh, wow that's a good. ONE i honestly like that one a bed, okay a.
Speaker 1: SENTENCE a census taker once tried to test me his liver with some fo.
Speaker 4: What's that From silence of The?
Speaker 1: Lambs i've never seen, it AND i probably never will because it sounds. Terrifying it is absolutely. Terrifying, okay how about this, One?
Speaker 3: Stella where's that? From a street?
Speaker 4: Car?
Speaker 9: Name?
Speaker 2: Desire you're, right, okay it wasn't. Sure i've never seen that, one but i've heard the quote.
Speaker 1: Before oh my, gosh you're, good you're doing, good you're doing. Good, Okay i'll have what she's.
Speaker 4: Having When harry Met.
Speaker 1: Sally, yes best wrong com ever. MADE i said it, HERE i said it. Here, okay listen to Them children of The.
Speaker 3: Night what music they? Make what's that? From?
Speaker 2: TRACK i have no, Idea Sharon, stone do you know?
Speaker 1: It it's From dracula old, one you, know the old timey.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Okay my mama always said life was like a box of. Chocolates you never know what you're gonna. Get take it.
Speaker 3: Vant i've Heard dave QUOTED i don't know who actually quoted.
Speaker 2: It it's one Of bailey's favorite. MOVIES i think it's one of jenny'savorite. Movies Jenny's, Okay Forrest, gump It's Forrest. Gump vont Seen Forrest.
Speaker 6: GUMP i, haven't BUT i Heard Tom hanks in my head when you said. IT i was just, LIKE i have no clue which movie it. Was, Okay dave, READY i feel the, need the need for. Speed the Top, Gun, yes Top.
Speaker 1: Gun, okay you probably won't know this. One we'll SEE. Vnt this is for.
Speaker 3: You, Okay it's. Alive it's. Alive it's. Alive. Frankenstein, yes, wow have you seen that? MOVIE i read the book in high. School you read the?
Speaker 4: Book?
Speaker 3: What who reads the? Book that's when he was in.
Speaker 1: SCHOOL i had, To, Okay, vont this one's for you, too BECAUSE i know you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: It paint me like one of Your french. Girls, now why do you THINK i would get?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, well oh That's.
Speaker 1: Titanic, yes, yeah just Watched titanic for the first.
Speaker 3: Time the other.
Speaker 4: Day took me three. DAYS i watched one hour per.
Speaker 2: Day fun, fact the drawing of her of What, Rose, yeah there's actually a drawing done By James cameron's. Hands, really so if you watch the, movie you'll notice that they are older, hands Not leo's young twenty year old. Hand fun, Fact James cameron's hands drawing the Drawing Rose.
Speaker 1: Dave are you the kind of person where you watch a movie and you have a piece of trivia in your head and you have to point it?
Speaker 3: Out?
Speaker 4: Probably yeah that way.
Speaker 6: TOO i always look for like little flubs or like little random things like you, know we had to shoot this one scene in two or three different. Days, yeah things like, that because it's, cool you, know unique things like.
Speaker 1: That oh, yeah When Eric gorn kicked that, helmet he actually broke his. Foot that's anyone who've ever Seen lord of The. Rings, Okay i'll have one. More vont let's see if you know this one all get.
Speaker 3: You my pretty and your little dog.
Speaker 6: Too jiminy, Crickets, Jimny, No i've heard it. Before that's like like A disney movie or.
Speaker 3: Something uh, no that's, there we go.
Speaker 6: OZ i knew it was like cartoon, animated BUT i was like a cartoon. Animated it's like a kid movie kind Of, no it's a. Movie it's like a family, friendly free one for the. Ages, okay don't say family friendly around my. Mom those those monkeys really did her in when she was a.
Speaker 4: Kid they're.
Speaker 1: Terrified they're not family. Friendly and That's Bailey's American Film. Institute thank you so much for coming more.
Speaker 4: Later thank you all, right thank you very.
Speaker 2: Much we're gonna Do dave's dirt and then we're gonna get it right into no phone screen Or. Friday if you want to start getting on the phone, here we will do that for no phone screen Or friday coming up in a. Minute remember when you call, in, uh the rules are no. Swearing we're going back to the rules, day no plugging your, event no shout, OUTS, nosa no p s, as no over. Sixteen you got to be over. Sixteen and if you, hear if you violate any of those, rules you will hear this sound and we'll move on.
Speaker 3: To the next.
Speaker 2: Caller but we'd love to get you on for no phone screen Or. Friday god gives shout out To landon And Carson Slay. Buddies it says embarrassed my kids with a shout. OUT i don't think that's embarrassing at.
Speaker 3: ALL i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i think that's super. Cool The Dave Ryan Show one on one point pre KD, Wb Dolly parton still.
Speaker 2: Fine by the, Way Tanner swift's the official release party of A showgirl theatrical event will no longer be rolled out. Internationally it raked in thirty five million dollars in THE, us which is pretty. Good they planned the screen in more than one hundred eighty. Countries the plans have been quietly. DROPPED i don't know, why but they were going to do it. INTERNATIONALLY i don't maybe it was a little more disappointing of a turnout than they expect did, that And taylor doesn't want to be associated with anything that's not a smashing.
Speaker 1: Success BECAUSE i, thought weren't they supposed to be making like forty two million Dollars and if only thirty five million, DOLLARS i, mean that still seems.
Speaker 3: Like a lot to.
Speaker 4: Me it's a, lot but still. Enough maybe it's not as much as they.
Speaker 1: Thought, yeah sequels are in the works for The minecraft movie after it did really well this past. Year that was the one With Jack black where he had the chicken jockey thing where the kids were jumping up and throwing popcorn in the. Air so they have a sequel for that on schedule for twenty twenty. Seven but this is a weird sequel That i'm unsure of why they're making, One But Mel Gibson's passion of The christ sequel will have a new cast Including. Jesus Isn't passion of The christ like about him? Dying About jesus, dying.
Speaker 2: It was a huge deal twenty thirty years. AGO i guess they never saw.
Speaker 4: IT i don't.
Speaker 3: Know so it just seems.
Speaker 1: Strange why is there a sequel when it seems like that's the end of the.
Speaker 3: Story So i'll be. Interesting remember what three days?
Speaker 4: Later what? Happened you know?
Speaker 3: What he rose?
Speaker 1: Again you are, Right but then he was only around for a little bit and then he left. Again so is that the whole story is just his coming back pack.
Speaker 4: A lot into like those few? Days that's.
Speaker 3: True you couldn't pack a. Lot you could go To Valley fair in Those.
Speaker 6: On a sunny Autumn thursday yesterday here in The Twin, cities spotted at a mun restaurant Was Joe. Jonas the restaurant's Called Diane's. Place you, know The jones' brothers were playing, Apparently, yeah they're in. Town he ordered takeout that he and the group enjoyed on the patio of it's Called Diane's. Place it's in NORTHEAST i think this is the. Owner quote said. Up they didn't call, ahead they didn't make a, reservation they just dropped. BY i don't have any insight as to. Why hopefully he's just heard good things that wanted to check us. Out we try to be really respectful of all, diners including, him so we let him hang out with his, friends and we tried not to get too much. Information if anybody Saw, joe imagine sitting at a. Restaurant we talked about this, yesterday just being in the most, regular regular. Place, yea and from a far your peripher you just See Joe jonas like would you what would you?
Speaker 3: Do would you poot my?
Speaker 2: PANTS i think that the tasteful thing to do would, be like, nothing maybe take a picture from a, distance, yeah instead of go over and bother him with these with his. Friends And i'm sure the wait staff was, Told, Okay Joe jonas is at table six with his, buddies don't just serve him and don't ask for a.
Speaker 4: Picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah AND i know for a FACT i would do the same THING i would do with any. Celebrity is in my. BRAIN i would say that guy looks a lot Like Joe, jonas and that's.
Speaker 2: IT i think sometimes With Joe, jonas he's such a unique looking, person you would know that's So.
Speaker 3: Joe you would with his, brothers then you would know because it's.
Speaker 4: True, yeah we're the brothers there. Too doesn't say that it's Just.
Speaker 3: Joe the pictures That i've seen is just him walking.
Speaker 4: Around.
Speaker 2: YEAH i think so they hang out another they're probably real tired of hanging and you want to go to dinner. Together, no all, right that is the dirt brought to you by six one Two Injured himer And Lammer's Injury. Law let's get Into No phone screen Or, friday one of our favorite parts of the. Week we never know how it's gonna go live unscreened phone. Calls if you, do call six' five to one nine, Eight, nine katie but just let it ring until we, pick up because we don't pick it up. To go, Please hold we'll put you on in. A minute what are you? Calling for so just obey the guidelines and we'll see what Happens On No Phone screener friday six five one nine, eight Nine kat wb you're.
Speaker 4: Up, first hello what's? Your, Name? Hey brandon? What's? Up? Landon?
Speaker 3: Sorry landon?
Speaker 7: Quick question what does the foghorn sound like through?
Speaker 2: My, Phone okay i'll play it. For you that's the weirdest question we've got in. A while WHAT am i going to play it?
Speaker 4: For you? You ready here? We go.
Speaker 3: How's? That sound how's? That sound that? Sounds hilarious that sounds hilarious like? A fart probably we could do that.
Speaker 7: For You, Land yeah i'll set down it to my ALARM when i.
Speaker 4: Wake, up okay, good idea?
Speaker 2: Thank, you landon no, Phone, Screener FRIDAY kati wb what's? Your NAME? G, B JIMMY? Jimmy, gv okay what's up?
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 4: We're ready?
Speaker 1: For you? What's?
Speaker 3: UP Dude. I georgiah we're, pretty good? All right.
Speaker 2: Unpreparedness UNPREPAREDNESS and i know what you. Get through and, YOU'RE like i didn't think i'd. Get through so, you're like, OH man i better think of something. TO say i totally get it. All right, next one no phone Screen? Or friday what's?
Speaker 1: Your?
Speaker 4: Name yo?
Speaker 7: Yo Yo, it's wanita?
Speaker 4: My girl what's?
Speaker 9: Going? On so first, of all this day this is for more so if you are fot because you all watched this type. Of stuff have you watched Or Seen?
Speaker 12: Black?
Speaker 3: Phone, oh yeah it.
Speaker 6: Was a movie that came out on two three, years ago and the sequel comes out.
Speaker 4: IN theaters i saw. The, trailer, YEAH yeah i.
Speaker 5: Want To See black.
Speaker 6: Phone TOO but i want To Watch black, phone ONE but i just wanted to know if it was good.
Speaker 12: OR not i think.
Speaker 6: It, was okay it's not like a like a horror, thriller MOVIE like I think bailey would watch It because bailey doesn't like horror type.
Speaker 3: Of, Things, okay Okay well i'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: See, it well it's important BECAUSE when I Saw older, MILFs, THREE yeah i had Not Seen older MILFs one And, two ONEITA and i was.
Speaker 4: Totally lost so you hadn't even seen The.
Speaker 3: OLDEST mills.
Speaker 4: I didn't i.
Speaker 8: DIDN'T know.
Speaker 2: I didn't i, was like who is what? Is this so make sure You See black phone?
Speaker 4: One, first? Okay okay and.
Speaker 6: Then second, OF all i want to come To, bou Bash but i'm trying to figure.
Speaker 7: Out what my costume.
Speaker 5: Should Be so i'm either Coming In tidy whitey's cowboy boots and an orange cone or a Bottle of tailano which one?
Speaker 7: SEC pick.
Speaker 4: I want to see that.
Speaker 3: Be that. That's, funny okay i'mlet's try to get the tail.
Speaker 4: And, off okay are? You on are you on?
Speaker 1: The?
Speaker 4: List?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: NITA no i keep trying to get TICKETS and i can't. Get any all right AND me i, Got.
Speaker 2: You dmvon we'll take care of you, All right, thank you. Good bye no, Phone, Screener friday, thank you love. You back no, Phone. Screener friday you're? Up next what's? YOUR name i was Going?
Speaker 8: To?
Speaker 4: Tyler tyler what's? Going? ON hey i had a.
Speaker 12: Quick, QUESTION sure i noticed the.
Speaker 8: Last day do you guys have any Extra At.
Speaker 4: Jonas brothers we do have another.
Speaker 2: Pair coming up next tour about eight twenty, Or so so be here. To listen, Good, luck katie w be no phone Screen. Or friday what's? Your name?
Speaker 9: Good morning my Name. Is Katie.
Speaker 4: Hi KATIE so i heard you guys.
Speaker 9: Talking about, you know being that person who has a fun fact about, every movie and that's one hundred. Percent ME so i figured i'd give you guys a fun fact about the, Last Movie the Wizard, of us but Please. Do, YEAH so i don't know if you knew this but, the munchkins they were actually part of, a troop but they were known to be very drunk, and disorderly and every.
Speaker 5: Single night they would go out get drunk and police would have to catch them in like giant, butterfly nets or sometimes the producers would have to go pick them from jails.
Speaker 7: To come in.
Speaker 4: For filming, no kidding bunch of those little people.
Speaker 3: Butterfly nets that seems like.
Speaker 4: A stretch funny, Visual.
Speaker 9: Though yep well they're, Pretty tiny.
Speaker 2: No, kidding really thank you apparently. An expert, Thank. You katie no phone Stream. Or friday what's?
Speaker 6: Your?
Speaker 7: Name hey my Name, Is Ellen, hi ellen?
Speaker 4: What's?
Speaker 9: UP hey i had a would you?
Speaker 3: Rather for you guys.
Speaker 9: Fight a chicken every time you got into?
Speaker 4: Your car say? That again you fight a chicken every time you got into?
Speaker 6: Your car?
Speaker 7: Or what we're fighting a ring a tank once? A, year.
Speaker 3: Okay every time you get in, a car fight a chicken or fighting a.
Speaker 2: Rangy, Tank no i'm, going, chicken. Chicken, CHICKEN yeah i grew up on a. CHICKEN farm i know how to fight. A.
Speaker 6: Chicken, yeah also you don't have to get in your car? Every, day yeah you rangue tank is a. Guaranteed thing even though it, happens once you'll probably, Lose that you'll.
Speaker 4: Probably, lose yeah what, About you.
Speaker 7: I'd say chicken for chicken is gonna.
Speaker 2: Kill, me yeah you're not gonna win. That, one well, All right no phone Screen. For friday what's Your? Name jamie what's?
Speaker 4: Going On?
Speaker 3: BE friday i just wanted.
Speaker 7: To, CALL first i got a Response to janita and tell, her, that.
Speaker 8: Yes you have to Be.
Speaker 7: Black phone it's a psychological thriller that.
Speaker 9: Is amazing excited for two to. Come out, SECOND thing i am Going To bingo loco tomorrow with my Girlfriends and i'm super excited.
Speaker 1: For It, Bingo, loco yeah it's like a rave that you play some bingo and crazy stuff goes on and.
Speaker 7: It's.
Speaker 1: Nuts wow they really take anything and.
Speaker 3: Twist it they.
Speaker 1: Really do let's take bingo and turn it into a rave where anything.
Speaker 2: Can, happen well once in a while they let a live cobra loose in the room because a little.
Speaker 4: Bit crazy. Have fun anything else we're going to?
Speaker 12: Talk about, that's okay, THANK.
Speaker 2: You kdwb no phone Screen. Or friday what's?
Speaker 12: Your?
Speaker 2: Name Cheeto?
Speaker 4: Cheto, cheeto yes, GO ahead.
Speaker 8: I just wanted to say, Thank. You dave my mom's passing was two years, ago today and the BEST memories i have of hers driving around and listening to you and listening to her call You.
Speaker 1: And pat back in.
Speaker 6: The day oh, MY god i just.
Speaker 8: Want to say thank you.
Speaker 2: For that oh, my gosh you're gonna make me tear up a. Little, Bit wow i'm. So sorry two years, ago today but you remember driving around. With mom oh, My gosh i'm gonna, get emotional and and listening to kat w you'd be back in the days Of like pat doing his silly things out on the street and the highway calls and all. That stuff, oh yeah that's. VERY sweet i. Think that, You know i've heard this so many times from people who have memories of driving around, to school usually with their mom listening to the morning show or dad too and listening to the.
Speaker 4: Morning show that. Is beautiful. Thank you she'd. Appreciate that no phone Screen, or friday you're on, the radio what's?
Speaker 1: Your?
Speaker 2: Name, yello hello and we'll, Move, on katie would be no phone Screen. For friday what's? Your name?
Speaker 3: What up? WHAT'S up i?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 3: Turtles turtles is it an? A?
Speaker 1: Meaning yeah they had like a kid on the news once and there and they, Were, like okay what.
Speaker 9: Do you want?
Speaker 3: To say, HE goes, i like, TURN that i.
Speaker 2: Remember, That, okay, hey thanks.
Speaker 4: THANK you.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: People call they Wait until friday every week at this time to get on the radio just to say that.
Speaker 1: Fine ball moon.
Speaker 2: Or Something it No. Phone friday what's, Your, Name? Sadie shadie?
Speaker 4: What's? Up? Katie shadie, Katie.
Speaker 12: TODAY katie i just want, to say We, Got Dave jenny Bailey and vant every day leaking the juice on the way of the. Bus stop thank you for giving me something in my cup more than some, black coffee a little bit. Of cream you wake me up and you're on.
Speaker 3: The scene?
Speaker 6: Whoa wow wait could we go back to the leaking?
Speaker 3: The juice leaking? THE juice i just noticed that was your, Last.
Speaker 12: Name sue.
Speaker 4: That's disgusting, the, juice.
Speaker 3: Garbage juice.
Speaker 4: That's it, Thank, you katie have a. Wonderful day.
Speaker 2: That's fun see she waited all week to, do that, ALL right katiewdb no Phone.
Speaker 4: Screener friday what's? Your name my Name. Is peyson What's?
Speaker 10: Up PAYSON so i was just wondering if you guys knew if any recommendations for fundings to do this weekend since next week me and.
Speaker 12: My partner both worked during.
Speaker 2: My birthday, oh, okay well you know in, An hour stephanie's going to be in with some unusual things.
Speaker 3: To, do yeah she'll have a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of stuff she'll be on in like eight thirty, five ish and you should listen and follow Her On instagram Stephanie dot rosner and she has stuff to do all, the TIME so i get stuff from. HER whatever, i mean all the STUFF that i would recommend is probably stuff wouldn't want to, go To Like Muppet Christmas Carol, drag show but but.
Speaker 3: Don't really listen. For that she'll have like five. Different options, so good, Thanks guy.
Speaker 4: THANK.
Speaker 2: You katiewb you're on, the radio no Phone screener friday six five one nine EIGHT. Nine ktwb what's, Your, Name, alsa alyssa?
Speaker 10: WHAT'S up i just want to SAY that i was very Sad that vaughn did Not Know the Wizard of OZ because i screamed that before it was, even finished, and yeah.
Speaker 7: Just made me.
Speaker 4: Feel, old no it's not old.
Speaker 2: At all everybody has seen. That movie and for vont to not know it right away Is an american.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 3: He Revokes his. American CARD can i.
Speaker 4: Tell you a little Secret about Wizard?
Speaker 2: Of OZ when i, grew up we didn't have the money for A, color TV so I Watched the Wizard. Of oz they used to show IT on Cbs every sunday night before it, was like, you know streaming. Or WHATEVER so i remember watching it for the. FIRST time i was probably about eight or ten, years old and when IT turned i only learned years later that part way through it turns from black and white to color and then goes back to black and white at. THE end i. Never knew so the FIRST time i saw it, IN color i, Was, like oh what the yellow brick road really? Is yellow my mom had that. Same thing she, WAS like i had no idea that there was color. In it and even the black and white parts are technically. Like sepiotone they, Are, sepiotone yes, exactly, Right, Lovely, Hello, hello hello, all right one More call KATIE w b no, Phone, screener friday what's?
Speaker 4: YOUR name.
Speaker 8: I just wanted, to say, Yesterday's history tomorrow is, a mystery and today is.
Speaker 1: A gift that's why it's.
Speaker 2: The present yeah, It, Is, yes bailey. Thank you good way to wrap it up on no phone Screen or Friday ON Katie wb and we're gonna give Away boom. Bash tickets there's a, Little break we're not. A break we're gonna play a song here and give Away boom bash Tickets Because boo bash. Super cool we're very excited. About this when coming Up on, october thirtieth that Is a. Thursday night the great thing about it is It's. On thursday it's Not. On, halloween yes that way you can still do your, neighborhood party take your kids out trick, or treating give out candy at, your door and still Go To. Boo bash so right now we're gonna get You Into boo bash With Psychic gary spivey doing readings all. Night, long also we got one thousand dollars prizes AND we i mean everything like drink specials and STUFF, from ktwb thousand dollars for, sexiest costume thousand dollars for, most creative and thousand dollars per couple, or group and we'll Be At mystic lake at The.
Speaker 4: Tap.
Speaker 2: HOPHOUSE hophouse i got to write, that DOWN so I won't i won't, forget it but we'd love to have. You there if you you've got to be at least twenty one, years old and you can call in and get tickets right now, at, six, five, one nine EIGHT, nine kdwb like five or ten calls will get You Into boo BASH. ON, kdwb Kdwb The twin cities number one hit. Music station It's a friday there In a friday from of mine is supposed to be nice. This weekend stephanie's going to be in at about another half an hour forty minutes to tell us things to do. This weekend we thought about going To the gophers game tomorrow NIGHT because i love. College football, we might. WE might i get a big, day Tomorrow so i'm going to be out to the Restore the Habitat for humanity kind of, thrift Store which i'm super excited About because i've, never been but people have told me how cool. It is My Friend, nurse wendy, she, said hey go buy and pick me up some stuff because she's like, a, thrifter builder designer kind of thing on. The Side and, I'm like i'm not gonna WHAT am i supposed to do walk through and go well sheep. Like this, she's like we'll. Take, pictures, no no. Come by we'd love to see up there tomorrow from noon until two at The one Winnetka In brooklyn PARK With.
Speaker 4: Kd, Wub tonight.
Speaker 6: I'm going to be At A lakeville North for friday night Football and i'm. Super excited every week we've gone and the weather's. Getting nicer it's like. Homecoming season we got a chance for students to win at twenty five thousand, dollars scholarship all Thanks To Saint Ben's. Saint john's they're helping. Do that but you don't even have to Go To Saint Ben. Saint john's you can go to whatever school WITHIN the us and.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is.
Speaker 2: Sign up you Were at cariboo for like their late night whatever last night.
Speaker 3: It WAS and i didn't even. Know this it was the first Ever.
Speaker 6: Club cariboo It was Cariboo In, stadium village so it was On In. Dinkytown campus it was for eight. Till ten if you're watching on the, LIVE stream i have on the limited. Edition sweatsuits they're actually kind.
Speaker 3: Of cool and it was they had a. PHOTO Booth dj smiles.
Speaker 6: Was there they had a bunch Of dope caribo giveaways like was This a stanley or? Tote bags and literally all you have to do is Come through halla and enter a giveaway for a chance to win either one of these dope SWEATSUITS or i went back behind. THE bar i guess the bar made people's coffee. For Them the cariboo people were the kindest people on. THE planet i have a bunch of pictures and videos On my instagram story at vont leek.
Speaker 3: If you want to go check. It out it was really. Really cool go check.
Speaker 2: That, OUT also I think i just, MM yeah i did this the bit last night On my INSTAGRAM and i haven't loaded it, up Yet and i'll tell.
Speaker 4: You why here's the REASON why.
Speaker 2: I won't there's a bit that's Going around it's like you get your dog right next to you and then you call Their, Name, Bernie, bernie bernie and then the dog will freak out and be like. Huh uh and you may be seen the reels going Around on instagram with people. Doing THIS so i tried it last Night and bernie was. So cute he looked puzzled. And confused and he was tilting his head, and EVERYTHING and i was gonna go. Load IT and i looked, at IT and i looked like one hundred and seven year old man with spindily legs on, the couch, white pale. Spindily legs i'm wearing an ill fitting. Workout ATTIRE and i looked like the kind of guy that you want to put a blanket over his lap and give a bowl. Of SOUP so, I said i'm not going to. POST this I showed bailey and she did.
Speaker 1: Not, DISAGREE well I think i'm giving you a benefit of. THE doubt i think it was the lighting and that there was like light from the window or something that was shining only on, your legs so your legs look very white comparatively to the rest of. Your BODY but i didn't think you looked one hundred and seven. Years old that's what.
Speaker 4: You thought you did want to give me a blanket and a bowl.
Speaker 3: Of, SOUP well i always want to give you A little.
Speaker 4: We love it when.
Speaker 2: This happens more and, more often when something weird happens on, the show people will call the show to tell us. About it and we heard This. FROM audrey, i said call. Me later kind of busy, right now but we're Talking To. Audrey audrey, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning what's?
Speaker 1: Going?
Speaker 7: On audrey, OH goodness i have a story.
Speaker 3: FOR you i tell.
Speaker 7: YOU something i.
Speaker 4: LOVE it i. Love it what's?
Speaker 1: Going?
Speaker 7: On OKAY so i was flying Home front dallas last Night and i'm like at the Gate in dallas waiting, to board and two seats away, from me there's. This woman, she's like, you know, normal looking, my age. Mid twenties she's got her phone out and she's putting in her air pods and she turns on the Like The marco. Polo app you guys know what.
Speaker 4: THAT is i use it all.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 4: Time Yeah marco polo is like video one way. Text.
Speaker 2: Message YEAH so I send bailey, a video you, watch it then you send me. One back it's, not FaceTime it's, not, interactive right but it's, a yeah it's like. A, video yeah it's like a text message but. A.
Speaker 3: Video, yeah, okay yeah.
Speaker 7: Like asynchronous so she's like putting in her air pods and she turns On This marco polo thing and there's like a guy talking in. THE video i assume it's. HER boyfriend i hope it's. Her boyfriend it's like, normal stuff and, you know she thinks her airpod's connected and they're excited to see each other and.
Speaker 2: Their weight their air pods are. NOT connected i saw this one time at. An airport there's a woman watching. The movie she thought her AirPods. Were connected. They weren't she was hearing it from. The, speaker no that's.
Speaker 7: Exactly it they were, not connected, You know and it was kind of embarrassing, because like you don't want to hear. Somebody's conversations but it. Gets worse like two minutes in the conversation just takes a turn and he's like this guy's talking about how he can't wait to see her so he can pull her. Clothes off oh, my god, mm hmm and like touch this and, touch that and it's not getting like low, key graphic like no four letter words were left out of.
Speaker 4: The pot.
Speaker 9: As.
Speaker 6: Uncomfortable entertained i'd start trying to record it on.
Speaker 3: The low oh.
Speaker 4: My god and she has, no, idea yep.
Speaker 7: No idea people are like looking, at her and then, You know i'm like sitting next, to her so people are looking at, me, like oh maybe you should, do something so like, you know sixty seconds of live audio. PORN passes i sort of tapped The air, i'm like take out, your airpot, you know it's, Not on and she immediately realizes and she like messes with, her phone drops. Her phone didn't know if her phone, was okay and it's like. Still, Spewing okay so wait.
Speaker 2: A second So now i'm picturing she drops, her phone it like slides under. The chair now she's on her hands and knees as it's. Still, Going yeah i'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Oh. My, god yeah, pretty much it like.
Speaker 3: A sitcom like.
Speaker 7: She she eventually like picked. IT up i guess it. Was fine she turned, it down she picked up all, her stuff and she. RAN away I think i.
Speaker 4: Would, TOO yeah i wouldn't just. SIT there i, Don't know.
Speaker 10: I'm.
Speaker 6: Too embarrassed everyone already has eyes, on, Her though so now you're just drawing more attention, to yourself, Right, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah basically because then we, you know we went to board and she kind of like got, stuck waiting, you know in the middle of, the aisle so it was like everybody was staring. At her it was like she was in the middle of, the stage.
Speaker 2: You know and so now you're boarding and instead of like slinking into your, seat unnoticed she's standing up in the middle of the aisle while some old man is trying to Heft to samson into the carry of the overhead and so. And so you because, you're you, you're giggling and you're, LIKE thinking i got to Call The Dave ryan.
Speaker 4: Show tomorrow.
Speaker 7: You're awesome immediately to mind.
Speaker 2: THAT is i feel bad. FOR her I think i've done, that before but never. Around Anybody then i've quickly realized that. Sounds weird and then you take out your AirPod and, you, realize oh it's coming through.
Speaker 4: The speaker is?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: MUFFLED oh. I.
Speaker 12: Know.
Speaker 4: Well the good news is she probably had a good time when she. Got home.
Speaker 3: You think she told, them, like hey this.
Speaker 2: Happened EMBARRASSING oh I, WOULD god i watched your POLO and i didn't realize it was on speaker and you were talking about How the.
Speaker 4: You're awesome thank you very. Much much have a.
Speaker 7: Good day, all right you got a.
Speaker 4: Great story we would love to. Hear it.
Speaker 2: All right it's one of one point three k D. W b we'll Have More boo bash tickets for Are You jonas brothers tickets coming up in a. Little Bit It's New music friday and we got new Music from check.
Speaker 4: This out it's an. INTERESTING conversation a.
Speaker 2: Compilation compilation yeah Yeah This remember TONES And. I yes she is teamed Up With david Getta And teddy swims for this Song, Called Gone gone gone and it's kind of like a world premiere right Now ON Katie.
Speaker 4: WB wave a fu