Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five, six fifty five, five.
Speaker 2: And six fifty five Yeah, five six fifty five yo, All right, time now for the five at six fifty five. Tiva was our winner on Friday. Welcome back. How are you, Tiva?
Speaker 1: It's Eva, good morning, Good morning. Tell us about yourself.
Speaker 2: We've had a couple of one and done or two and done contestants, and so it's nice to get to know more people.
Speaker 1: But what are y'all about? I am a mom of a eleven and twelve year old and I work full time and I like it. What do you do for a living, Tiva? I'm selling insurance, okay, getting insurance agency.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say, You're gonna say you have a husband that is the most beautiful man in the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's his name? Him out? His name is Dan. He's not listening no one. He's in a factory worker. Hey Dan, what's going on? Dan?
Speaker 2: She meant to say that. I just want you to know that she was only laughing because of the way I said it. So, speaking of Dan, Dan's on the phone with us right now. I think it's a different Dan.
Speaker 1: Dan. You're from Lincoln Park. How you doing, Buddy, How about your good Dan, Dan, you install windows for a living? Yes, I do. Who do you work with? What company do you work with? Bl Installations? But I installed for home depot? Okay, all right, Well, it's good to have you on here with us this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey Dan, are you a better husband the other Dan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, You're Dans are just kind of like adequate.
Speaker 1: You're okay? All right, TV.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna lock you up in a soundproof area so you're gonna hear nothing, and then Lydia is gonna talk to you so that I can ask questions of the other Dan. Here five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Hey Dan, the Pistons wanted and they won their first playoff series since two thousand and eight. Who's the Pistons coach? I'll give you a multiple choice. Is it A JB. Bickerstaff, B Stan Van Gundy or C. Phil Jackson? Question number two. This fashion event, which is called the Fashion Event of the Year put on by Anna Wintour, is taking place in New York City tonight.
Speaker 1: What's it called? The Matt Galla Question number three?
Speaker 2: This like a Virgin singer recently collabsed with Sabrina Carpenter for a new song called Bring Your Love. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Madonna? Question number four.
Speaker 2: This fashion related movie that we were just talking about, the event that's taking place, starring Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep, opened with two hundred and thirty three million dollars globally at the box office.
Speaker 1: It's the name of that movie. The Devil Wear's product too.
Speaker 2: And Question number five. Golden Tempo was the winner at this iconic horse race, also setting a huge historic event because the first female trainer was the trainer of Golden Tempo. What's that race called the Kentucky Let's bring back Teva to take on Dan here? And how did Dan do?
Speaker 1: Anna? Dan did incredible? He got five out of five? He did?
Speaker 2: He just told somebody in the background, he got all the perfect boy, he got all five, right, Tiva, Okay, all right, So you're gonna have to be perfect in order to stay our champion today or just like we've had the last couple of times, we may get ourselves a couple one and done. Question number one. The Pistons won their first playoff series since two thousand and eight. Here's the question, who's the Pistons head coach. I'll give you a multiple choice. Tiva. Is it a JB. Bickerstaff, B Stan Van Gundy or C. Phil Jackson?
Speaker 1: Three seconds, no, no.
Speaker 2: One and done for Tiva. Oh my god, it's JB. Bickerstaff is the head coach. The other two are some legendary coaches. We got ourselves a new champion. And guess who's coming back tomorrow? Van the winner. The other questions, I think you would have got Tiva. What's the name of the fashion event that's taking place in New York City put on by Anna.
Speaker 1: Wintour, The Gala. I just heard you guys saying on.
Speaker 2: The fine you would have probably needed the met Gala. The other ques uestions and Dan got them all right. It's Madonna that's doing a song with Sabrina Carpenter. The Devil Wears Proud of Two is the movie we're talking about. In Golden Tempo, the biggest winner at the Kentucky Derby came back from the last place, literally was the last place and got to first place. And the trainer of Golden Tempo is a woman, which is the first time a woman has ever had a champion horse like this.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Uh, Tiva, you know what, you got a partying gift.
Speaker 2: We're gonna set you up with this and you can share it with your mediocre husband Dan if you would like to.
Speaker 1: I think Dan's probably great guy. I get it. We're thinking about you and praying for you. I think I remember you said you're going through chemo right now and you are going to beat this. Yeah. I again, thank you Anna for bringing that up.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, Tiva, because now I remember that that was That was such a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, we're here for you.
Speaker 2: And if you want to call up at this time just to say hi, or you need an inspirational quote or something like that, we'll we'll.
Speaker 1: Help you with that. Okay, Thank you guys. We love you so much. Tiva. Take care of yourself. Love you too, all right, Dancy tomorrow it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five