Speaker 1: Made with Iheard Christmas all your favorites on commercial free. Just open the app and search Holiday to find iHeart Christmas plus other holiday stations and playlists to put you in a merry mood. Open the app and search Holiday to start listening.
Speaker 2: Money Money, Money.
Speaker 3: Puppies don't care about money news. It's a good thing. They're so darn cuddly. This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred wl OH.
Speaker 4: I get Junie Servetti with us from the Bloomberg newsroom. Good morning, it's a Friday.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Good morning.
Speaker 4: Absolutely less than an hour ago, it's the weekend. Google, let's start with them. They've created a way for its Pixel phones users to share files instantly with Apple phones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Google says it's come up with a way for its Pixel smartphones to exchange photos and other files Steve with Apple iPhones using Apple's air Drop feature. Now air Drop allows for fast, wireless fire file transfers between Apple devices. Google has something similar for its Android devices. For the time being, a device from Google's recently released Pixel ten line is required here, and the feature is still gradually being rolled out. A Google spokesperson told Bloomberg. Apple had no part in the development of this new sharing tool, and pass efforts to replicate Apple's signature iPhone feature, Steve have not gone over well with the company, So we'll see what happens here.
Speaker 4: Goodness gracious the firm if I'm saying why. Perplexity ai has right, has a new web browser, ramping up its rivalry with Google.
Speaker 5: Yes, perplexity Ai took the wraps off a version of its Comet web browser for mobile devices, and a spokesperson at the company says Comet is available now on Android, which is Google's operating system, and that an iOS app for Apple devices will launch any day now. Comment was released on a limited basis over the summer and later rolled out broadly last month for Mac and Windows desktop users.
Speaker 2: Steve, all right, and what are you seeing in the markets now?
Speaker 5: Well, we're coming off that day of wild swings for stocks, with tech dragging the market lower yesterday. Right now, things look a lot better.
Speaker 6: So far.
Speaker 5: Dow futures are up two hundred and forty six, SMP futures are up twenty five, and those Nasdaq futures are up sixty two. From Bloomberg genus Cervetti on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: We're righty, It's Friday. Time to talk TV with the Pride to lawrence Burg, Indiana. Matt Roush with us this morning. Good morning, Matte Glory feed How you doing good? Because it's almost Thanksgiving week and heading up to Thanksgiving, I want to binge watch and watch a whole bunch of things and prepare for the holiday.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Well, sure, if that's what you want to do, a lot of people will maybe be doing that, and certainly Netflix is here to supply you with just about anything you need. But the big news is a lot of people I think are probably going to use some of this time to refresh their memory on one of their biggest shows ever, because after a three year absence, Stranger Things is coming back to Netflix.
Speaker 7: This is one of their biggest hits.
Speaker 8: Sort of a horror homage to Stephen King, sort of filtered through with Steven Spielberg's sensibility, a little bit of goonies, a little bit of it where you've got these kids in a small Indiana town called Hawkins, not unlike Larisburg, maybe in some ways if they had a sort of scientific underground lab and had been nurturing these monsters in an alternate universe that has popped through, and so these monsters are sort of be deuviling the kids of this town. The kids are now a little bit more grown up, and with a three year absence, they look even older when you.
Speaker 7: Meet them again.
Speaker 8: But still it's gonna be them, these smart little kids, little Brady acts, who are gonna be taking on the monsters from the upside Down. And the release pattern for this final season, this fifth and final season, is peculiar in some ways. I mean, I guess that Netflix is looking like looking at this as like a big holiday gift. From my point of view, is like, okay, thanks for ruining my vacation, because what's happening is they're going to drop the first four episodes on Thanksgiving Eve on Wednesday night, and not like usual where they're you know, available at the.
Speaker 7: Beginning of the day.
Speaker 8: You have to wait till the evening to watch these episodes, which means that a lot of people are going to be spending their Thanksgiving or potentially their weekend watching these episodes and they're all like at least an hour long. But even more so is the next three episodes are going to drop on Christmas night. Again, it's like, doesn't think they have other people have other things to do on the holiday than watch Netflix.
Speaker 7: Maybe not. And then the very.
Speaker 8: Last episode, which apparently is a super sized episode. They're all a little bit long, but apparently this is going to be like a move that feature length episode that's gonna you know, the Kids versus the Monsters to Save the World is going to be on New Year's Eve. It's going to drop on the night of New Year's Eve. So again, these are holiday attractions, I suppose, much the way that a lot of people are going to spend part of their weekend probably going.
Speaker 7: To see the Wicked movie.
Speaker 8: Big blockbusters, and in Netflix's eyes, this is a blockbuster, big, big.
Speaker 7: Show, spending a lot of money.
Speaker 8: The special effects are really amazing here, and it really feels like a movie in many ways, and they're going to do there are going to be some screenings of some of these episodes along the way, because the marketing for this is over the top, I mean, the hype is crazy. We put out a special issue ourselves, which was very helpful for me because I had to read the synopsis of what happened in season four because I forgot it's been three years for Cronell was a lot of TV since then. But nonetheless, the kids are still very appealing, even a little bit older than they used to be, and watching them all sort of bicker with each other while they're trying to figure out how in the world they're going to take down these demo Gorgans, these things that have these big, nasty heads and they're being controlled by this creature called Vecna. So, yeah, if you into the mythology of Stranger Things, which is also a show on Broadway right now, So the marketing is crazy, but it is a huge, big deal and it's been like I said, it's been three years. And then when it's over, we'll see if they're going to do a sequel or something. But nonetheless, Stranger Things is back starting Wednesday, and that is the big streaming headline of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, more gentle Netflix experience is the second season of A Man on the Inside.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a really sweet show. This is a great show for ted.
Speaker 8: Dance and I think it's only been a year or so since the last first season of that, And the idea of this is that ted Danson is this newly widowed, sort of lonely guy. He was a professor, really smart guy, but his life kind of has been a little empty. And then he gets a gig to help out and become an amateur private eye. And he went undercover in the first season at a retirement home where you know, he sort of made some new friends, but he was also trying to investigate a theft or something, and it was a really cute show and watching him sort of come back to life with sweet well. In the second season, the case isn't quite so interesting, but he goes back to college as a professor, going undercover to sort of uproot a blackmale scheme or such thing. But the real squist of this season is that when he goes to this college, he falls for a wacky music teacher who is played by his wife of thirty years Ted Danson's real wife, Mary Steing version, and watching them sort of she's short of lights the fire in him and he becomes more spontaneous, and so even if the mystery isn't all that, the show itself is very sweet watching this guy go undercover, and he loves playing spy, so it's really fun to watch him do that. It's a great role for Ted Danson and it was a sweet show. So if you've been waiting for that to come back, that dropped yesterday, so you could spend this weekend watching that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a tear jerker alert here, tell me about Masterpiece Theater.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, they've got a movie on Sunday that really is one of the most moving things I've seen in a while, partly because it sort of pays homage too of the great actors of our time, who you know their heyday were in the sixties and seventies, were talking Michael Caine and the late Glinda Jackson. This was the last film that g Linda Jackson film before she passed away, and Michael Caine after he filmed this that this was his swan song, that he was going to retire from acting after this.
Speaker 7: Two double Oscar winners.
Speaker 8: And they're playing in this based on a true story about a man World War Two D day veteran who lives in a nursing home with his wife and he decides to go on his own to the beaches of Normandy for the seventieth anniversary celebration and he goes off on his own. That I didn't even tell anybody in the nursing house. He's doing it, so it's almost like he did a little bit of a prison break or something, and the media catches on although he has no idea this is happening. So by the time he returns, he's like a local celebrity or even like a national celebrity. But it's a really wonderful story about how he goes off funny zone, goes on a ferry and meets other people, but also reliving his the horrors of D Day. So even though everybody looks at this like a human interest story, for him, it's really quite a deep experience for him to go back to this place where he but many other people he knew, did not survive. So it's quite poignant. And to watch these two actors it is really it's really sweet. So again, if you're a fan of that kind of acting, this is good. But yeah, I did, I did choke up a couple of times watching it.
Speaker 4: Wow, Matt Rash, I've run out of time. We will talk to you and talk TV next week on Black Friday.
Speaker 7: Okay, you got it. There's always something all.
Speaker 2: Right, thanks so much.
Speaker 4: It's eight nineteen on seven hundred WLW more traffick in here, Eddie zeligs in here for Chuck this morning.
Speaker 2: What are we dealing with now?
Speaker 9: Well, right now, the roadways are actually accident freeze. A little bit of good news for you from the uc Health. Yeah, that's right, from the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see health Learn Moore at u sehealth dot com. Again, we are accident free around town at the moment. Just keep in mind that southbound two seventy five is down to one lane for some repairs of the Carrol Cropper Bridge, and you've got some slow traffic working in through there. From US fifty in Lawrenceburg. More slow traffic southbound seventy five between Galbreath and Paddock Road minute or two worth of delays. There Another slow down on northbound four seventy one that's between Memorial Parkway and seventy one. I'm at Ezelk on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: All Right, the night First Warning Weather Forecast Center looks like this rain starting about noon continuing for the rest of the day. Friday night football after a high of fifty four, it's gonna be showers and fifty if you're headed out to that Middletown game or the Newport Central Calf game, you're gonna get wet, is what Jennifer says most likely for Friday night football tonight, drying out, gonna be sunny tomorrow. Fifty four, sonny and fifty eight. Yeah, that's sonny. If you don't know what that means. We'll have some sun all weekend, both days. Fifty eight on Sunday, it's up to forty seven right now at your severe weather station. News Radio seven hundred WLW coach Zach Taylor joining us next.
Speaker 2: This reforred is sponsored by blindster dot com Hi Hampeny minutes on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: Stock features were picking up some speed this morning following a wild session on Wall Street yesterday. After soaring with an early surge of one point nine percent, the SMP five hundred erased all of that and fell almost one point six percent. Initially in Nvidia, appeared to quell worries about a bubble for AI stocks, but it ended the day with the loss of more than three percent, and the last time the overall stock market had swings this severe in one day was in April. Google is tackling AI's spelling problem with a new image generation model called Nano Banana Pro. Google says the new model can produce better visuals with more precise and legible text in multiple languages. Those improvements were made possible by Gemini three, the latest version of the company's AI model, released on Tuesday. Meanwhile, if you want to know if that image was generated by artificial intelligence, Google says users can upload an image to the Gemini app and ask it if it was generated by Google AI. From Bloomberg genas Cervetti on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: All right, it's just about eight forty one on seven hundred WLW. Steve Hawkins and for Tom Brenneman. Tom's back on Monday. You know everybody is starting to travel today. This is the first day of Thanksgiving travel, so I thought we talked to Jamie ward O, retired Discount. She's CEO and founder of the Safe Tread Allightes. Jamie, thanks for joining us again this morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning, Steve, how you been good?
Speaker 4: We're losing pennies, so I want to talk to you about the penny test. To check your tire. But today, you know, November twenty first is the official start of the Thanksgiving travel season. Til the following Sunday, about ten days, everybody's on the red blace. More than seventy million Americans expected to hit the road. This is the time to check your tires and get ready for the trip.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, sir.
Speaker 10: As a matter of fact, tires are the most important part on your vehicle, and it's often the most neglected. For years, people have been talking about checking your tread depth using a penny test, and I gotta tell you it's been outdated for a very long time, the penny test. Obviously, pennies are going away and most people don't even have those in their pockets anymore. But the penny test was way too late to replace your tire. As a matter of fact, the more realistic time you should be replacing your tire is when the head of George Washington on your quarter is exposed. That's actually around four thirty seconds now that we're actually talking about fractions of an inch here. But Steve, when I tell you, the quality of the tire changes dramatic from four to thirty seconds to that Lincoln head at two thirty seconds. What happens is sixty percent of your wet weather traction diminishes at that point. We call that the danger zone, and we highly recommend making sure that you have enough tire tread to do your wet weather breaking and hydroplanning resistance when you're driving this holiday season.
Speaker 4: So for listeners that don't understand you put the quarter in in the tire tread, explain that.
Speaker 10: Yes, So if you take a quarter with with Lincoln's head upside.
Speaker 7: Down, you stick that in the tread.
Speaker 10: And if you see Lincoln's head, that's the time.
Speaker 7: You need to replace your tire.
Speaker 10: Anything beyond his head is too late, So right in that area you need to that should be your trigger point.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's now called the quarter test. What happens if you're not replacing your tires and getting ready for winter and things.
Speaker 2: What could happen?
Speaker 10: Well, First of all, air pressure drops dramatically around this time, So if you have one of those yellow lights on your dashboard, that means your tire pressure monitoring system is telling you that you have low air pressure. So it all starts there. You need to make sure that you stop by any tire discounters or any a dealer or tire store out there, just to get that air pressure reset.
Speaker 7: That's critical. That's where it starts.
Speaker 10: At the same time, when you drop off your vehicle or stop in well, we'll actually check the tread depth for you to make sure you have enough tread depth for a safe travel this holiday season. So those two things are really critical.
Speaker 2: What if I am driving on bald tires?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is that doing with stopping distance and things like that?
Speaker 10: Sure, so a brand new tire has emergency stopping distance. At sixty miles an hour, it's about one hundred and ninety five feet. Around four thirty seconds, it grows to two two and ninety feet.
Speaker 7: So that's the.
Speaker 10: Difference between a brand new tire and one that is around the replacement cycle. If you let it go past that four thirty second mark, it jumps up to three hundred and eighty feet.
Speaker 7: Of emergency wet weather breaking. It's crazy.
Speaker 10: The difference between having an accident and no accident is sometimes inches. Think about how many feet that is. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: All right, we're talking to Jamie Ward, founder of the Safe Tread Alliance.
Speaker 2: What is the Safe Tread Alliance?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So one of our customers about a year ago, came to me and said, hey, I'd like to do something on tire safety for a local news station out of Atlanta. So I said, okay, hey, let's let's understand this though. What's going on. We told me a story about losing his his his son in a traffic accident in Florida at college and it turned out once all the dust settled, he met with the with the state police and they told him it was because of worn tires. They were in that danger zone between four thirty seconds and.
Speaker 7: Two thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: And so he was telling me about this, and I said, oh my goodness, we at tire Discounters know that that that's the danger zone for tires. And too many people think that this penny test is the right thing to do, and it's way too late.
Speaker 7: So what happened was this, this young man.
Speaker 10: Just just was was in a rainstorm and lost control because of the ball tires and unfortunately lost his life. So when he told me this, I'm like, oh my goodness, I'm gonna help you. We've got to help We've got to fix this narrative and reset this. So what we did is we formed a group called the Safe Tread Alliance, and we have industry folks from all facets of our tire industry that have jumped on and they're right now it's still new. They're all joining so we can actually reset the standard of not two thirty seconds, of for thirty seconds, so customers don't falsely believe they have safety tires.
Speaker 7: And when they don't have them.
Speaker 10: So it is taken off like crazy and people are really embracing this absolutely.
Speaker 4: Jamie Ward Tied Discounter CEO, founder of the Safe Tread Alliance. You guys helped me out in the past month when that yellow light came on mine. I went over the Union Center store there. You guys had me in and out and I appreciate it. And you guys were showing me all of that stuff and I had some bald tires there.
Speaker 2: So thanks so much.
Speaker 4: Because today is the beginning of the Thanksgiving travel season, check your tire pressure before you go to Grandma's right.
Speaker 7: That's it. That's it, Steve. I really appreciate it. Thanks man.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to you next time.
Speaker 4: It is eight forty seven now on seven hundred wlw.
Speaker 2: Eddie's in for Chuck this morning. What are we dealing with now well.
Speaker 9: Right now, roadways are excellent free around town from the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see Health Learn more you see health dot com. On southbound seventy five, traffic is running a little bit slow though between Galbreath and Paddock Road. Minute or two worth of delays getting through there. Otherwise, no delays right now on the Norwood Lateral both east and westbound between seventy five and seventy one, and no further delays on seventy one seventy five northbound from Florence into downtown. I'm at Eazeleek on news radio seven hundred WLW the.
Speaker 4: Nine first Warning Weather Forecast Center looks like this. Rain starts about noonish around the entire tri state. Going to go to fifty four for a high today, rain continuing all day for Friday night football. Be prepared for, but sunny and mid fifties all weekend after today. All right, still forty seven at your severe weather station news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Bear Dave joins me.
Speaker 11: Next school is in session when the Lengals look to take New England to task. Who new history class could get this violent? Speaking of a patriot, I wonder how I would look in a out our dewake.
Speaker 7: Probably not good.
Speaker 11: Coverage begins at nine am Sunday, stream for free on the new and improved iHeartRadio app four on seven hundred WLW, Home of the best angles coverage.
Speaker 12: This report is sponsored by all State. Wish you could save on home insurance With all State? You could easily save and get quality protection. Yep, it's a win win. So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 5: Seven hundred WLW, also available on ninety four five FMW two three three BG, Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: I about a fifty four. You know what that music means. It means to talk to Beard Dave on a Friday. Good morning, Beard Dave.
Speaker 13: Good morning Steve Hawkins.
Speaker 2: How are you fine now?
Speaker 4: Because I know it's the weekend and we can start drinking some beer. I start with melowtone. They're celebrating already there one year anniversary all weekend long.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Correct.
Speaker 14: These are the guys that took over the old tasks that was there and over the rhine in the church, and they opened up right after brink last year. So they are now celebrating their one year and they're going to have an anniversary dinner.
Speaker 13: They'll have a jazz night coming up, and.
Speaker 14: They're even going to have one of Binski's meat raffles, which is kind of a unique Nik way to stop your fridge.
Speaker 4: There you go, Braxton introducing the twenty twenty five Dark Charge lineup. I wanted to ask you about this all week long. They have a Dark Charge beer that is flavored with Skyline spices.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this one was new to their mix.
Speaker 14: Some of the others are the you know, the barrel aged or the pastry type and whatever. But I have not had this when I'm curious how.
Speaker 13: The Skyline chili spices are going to react with the beer.
Speaker 14: But yeah, I mean, if Greaters can make ice cream with it, I would imagine you could make.
Speaker 13: Beer out of it as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: You may just need a Braxton Skyline Spice one and a bowl of great ice cream and some chili from Skyline to go with it. You're all set. I'm gonna try that one over the holidays. There you go. The Moreline Lagger House hosting the US Steinholding Championships on Saturday.
Speaker 2: You haven't heard about it. Tell me about it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So I don't think people realize just how heavy that s dying gets with your arm extended out.
Speaker 7: But this is sort of the like beer.
Speaker 14: Olympics that they're hosting really on Saturday at the Lagger House down there by Smail Park and all of that. So it really sounds like a neat little thing to participate in. The Logger House is such a cool venue already.
Speaker 13: Sure, this sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: All right, it's that time of year.
Speaker 4: Also, the sixth annual High Grain Winter Canned Food and Clothing Drive right now for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Speaker 2: When's that start?
Speaker 14: It's been going on already then, and they it'll run through through this Sunday.
Speaker 13: So you can drop off, you know, lightly worn.
Speaker 14: Clothes and in that and they'll see that they get distributed. You can take them to either location they're Brentwood Bowl one or they can also take it to the Plainfield Road when they're off of seventy one. So kind of a nice cause to raise some raise some funds and food for the unfortunate.
Speaker 4: There you go, Third Eye doing something I haven't had. They have a thh c Seltzer I haven't had any type of THC drink, I might as well try it. But they also have some awesome Black Friday beer releases coming up.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they always do their double Astral styles and they've got a coconut, there's a chocolate win and you know these are all about thirteen bucks a bottle, and this year they're offering up a four pack one of each of the four variants.
Speaker 13: Really a nice you know, so think of that kind of stuff for Christmas gifts.
Speaker 2: You know you said double Astral.
Speaker 4: Is that a kind of like log or something like that, like the way they name stuff, Well.
Speaker 14: It's it's it's the name of the beer. But all of these are sort of Imperial Staff based. It's sort of the you know, the main the main based beer. And then like I said, they've got a coconut and a coffee, a chocolate wind that kind of stuff.
Speaker 13: So it just that's that's how the variation is.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are fourteen wow Saunder.
Speaker 4: They're awesome family tradition, released just in time for the holidays.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so this is Sunder's barrel aged beers as well. And obviously, you know when the weather starts turning cold, you start thinking of these these warmer and so they are breaking out with their barley wine. And they've got a coffee and vanilla version of peanut butter, even an orange and toffee with cash you in it. So some fun stuff that you can get it at Sunder up there in Mason.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I may have to walk over there and get me one. I like Little Miami has some awesome Black Friday deals in most also.
Speaker 14: Right, Yeah, you know they've got discounts on gift cards and that. But the everything is if you buy two merch items, you get a third item free of ego or lesser value, which is really nice. And they've always done a good job with their various wearables. Their t shirts and stuff always have have good cool graphics on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's going through the end of the year, so you don't have to just it's it's going on, so be prepared. Lastly, Beer Dave next Sunday is make sure I got this right. It's the Little Miami Brewing Company shop for the Man Cave Collectibles show.
Speaker 7: Right correct.
Speaker 14: You know, all the local beer memorabilia collectors will gather in the events center behind Little Miami and.
Speaker 13: Set up tables and you know, So if you've just recently, you.
Speaker 14: Know, decorated your basement or your bar with a new you know, newly remodeled, you.
Speaker 13: Need some man cave collectibles to hang on the wall.
Speaker 14: So neons, bottles, panels, all kinds of stuff will be available next Sunday at Little Miami Brewing Company.
Speaker 4: And it says here Bear Dave will conduct the raffle at twelve noon next Sunday.
Speaker 7: That's correct, there you.
Speaker 4: Go, conduct the raffle. I like that beer, Dave. Where you drinking beer this weekend.
Speaker 13: I'm out in.
Speaker 14: New England this week, so I'm hitting some breweries today in the Rhode Island area.
Speaker 13: So kind of fun before the snow comes this.
Speaker 14: Way to get a final batch of Bury's visited.
Speaker 4: Hey, have a great Thanksgiving and we'll talk to you next week on Black Friday.
Speaker 7: Okay you too, Steve.
Speaker 4: Thanks all right, Beard Dave. Every Friday morning right here on Tom Brenneman Show. Tom back on Monday morning at five oh six. The news is next.
Speaker 7: News, traffic, and weather.
Speaker 11: News Radio seven hundred wl W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 15: Potasia approves two new subdivisions over the object of the people who lived there with the nine o'clock report and Bryant Combs breaking down.
Speaker 13: This evening, were.
Speaker 7: Going for the agenda.
Speaker 16: We're taking care of new business and there will be discussion amongst us.
Speaker 7: There will not be any of a participation this.
Speaker 15: Evening going against what voters just approved that the ballot box. A special meeting of the Batavia Township Trustees last night proving plans for two new subdivisions that will bring over a thousand new homes of the township. Developments were proposed before voters and acted a new ban on large scale subdivisions. Trustees say if they hadn't approved these plans, the property would have been annexed into.
Speaker 2: The Village of Batavia.
Speaker 15: They said, the development would have gone forward anyway and the township would have lost all the tax revenue it generates.
Speaker 7: Well, let me say that.
Speaker 16: I've been in local government for thirty three years, eight years at the Village of Batavia in twenty five years at the township. Never have I seen such a divide between our communities.
Speaker 15: Trustee Rex Parsons board voted unanimously board both a stone Lick Ridge subdivision and Arborside stone Lick brings eight hundred homes off State Route thirty two Arborside two hundred and seventy to State Route thirty one thirty two a jug road. Now latest traffic weather together.
Speaker 9: From the UC Health Traffic Center. Are you one of the thirty eight million Americans impacted by diabetes? Get personalized education and treatment options from the experts at you see health. Learn more at U seehealth dot com. No excident's out there right now, but a little bit of slow traffic on southbound seventy five between Galbreath and Paddock Roads. Got a minute or two worth of delays in through there at the moment. Otherwise you're gonna find no delays through northern Kentucky on seventy one seventy five northbound from Florence into downtown that is an eleven minute drive, and also no delays on the Norwood lateral both directions between seventy five and seventy one. A mediezadlik on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Laitist forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced dentistry.
Speaker 2: The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you. No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 17: Rain will be the story of the day, moving in this morning, continuing through midday, and then widely scattered activity even well into this evening. Your high today will end up at fifty four degrees. Tonight, those showers will slowly fade. We're down to forty two, and then clouds will finally decrease. For Saturday's forecast temperature tomorrow end up in the mid fifties, will have a light north wind, but later in the day finally some sun from your severe weather station. I'm nine First Morning Meteorologist Jenifer Ketschmark News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Forty seven decrees. Dense fog advisory goes for another hour in the tricet take corrections officer at the Heblta County Justice Center locked up there.
Speaker 2: Himself this morning.
Speaker 15: Jordan Anderson arrested on an assault charge for allegedly hitting an inmate with his belt. Sheriff's Department sus Anderson placed on leaf pending the outcome of the criminal case.
Speaker 2: Bond's a half million.
Speaker 15: Dollars for a Clamoy County babysitter charge in the abuse of child she was watching.
Speaker 18: It happened last Monday at a Woodville Pike residence in Goshen. The child was taking the Cincinnati Children's Hospital that morning with abrasions on her lip, bruises, and reportedly lethargic. Hospital workers then call police to report potential abuse with worsening injuries like blood seeping through her right eye and a brain bleed. Officers arrested Amanda Greiger and a since charger with child endangerment and evidence tampering. She's still in the Clamont County Jail on a half a million dollars bond at a court date of December first. The baby is still receiving medical care at the nick YU. There's been no update on their status. I'mley Mawen these radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: Get a look today at the plans that developed the area in the West End around f C Cincinnati Stadium. City Planning Commission being asked to approve the development plan for property at the corner of Central Parkway and Liberty. Three hundred and thirty two million dollar project includes plans for a pair of thirteen story buildings to house apartments at a hotel, hoping to start construction in January. You can see the design if you follow seven hundred WLW on x they're closing in on selling twenty thousand tickets. Selder and st X fans to gather at pay Court Stadium tonight to renew one of the oldest rivalries in the Tri State.
Speaker 6: I mean, obviously it would be a big game regardless just because it's regional finals. But the fact that we get to play against our GCL, like the biggest rival in the GCL, Saint Axe, is obviously a lot of hype.
Speaker 15: Eli Browing. As a student at elders Kobe Clapper plays for AX. Not worried about the wet forecast tonight.
Speaker 2: I like the ring you know has said it's bomber weather.
Speaker 6: You know, we come out here, we practice in the rain, we practice, we practicing the snow the other day.
Speaker 2: So I mean it's just another day. Gates to pay Corp open this evening at five thirty.
Speaker 15: Kickoff is at seventh News the service of Postman Law and Tri Stint Gastro. Next updates at nine thirty. I'm Brian comes News Radio seven hundred WL double.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Miami Valley Gaming.
Speaker 17: Good to Miami Valley Gaming on December twenty seven for a chance to win a Ford F one fifty