Speaker 1: It's the second date update Mojo in the morning. All right, second date update? Why are you not getting a callback? Mitch is getting ghosted?
Speaker 2: Mitch. What's happening, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, So.
Speaker 2: Mitch, we're gonna find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: We want to know exactly what's happening and why you're not getting a callback.
Speaker 2: Josie is on with us right now. Mitch. Will you say hello to Josie?
Speaker 3: Hey? How's it going?
Speaker 2: Josie? Are you there?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Sorry the mew button?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's okay. It scared me there for a second. I'm thinking to myself, Oh, she doesn't want to go on with us. So this is second date update. Mitch contacted us saying that you guys went out and was wondering what's going on because after he took you out, now you're not calling him back.
Speaker 2: Everything all good in your life? Josie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just didn't call him back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Is it because as you don't want to do another date with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely don't want to do another date with him. Mitch. Do you want to know why that was?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean that's why I'm calling.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know if there's a reason.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, it just wasn't what I was expecting, that's all.
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 3: It just wasn't where I was expecting.
Speaker 2: When he said he was going to take me to dinner? Where'd you guys go? Applebee's?
Speaker 1: And what was wrong with taking you to Applebee's?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to Applebee's?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What were you expecting?
Speaker 1: What did you what did you want to do instead of going to Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought on the first date he would be taking me somewhere.
Speaker 3: Little more upscale.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you thought that you were worth more than going to just Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm definitely worth more than Applebee's. And I looked like I was worth more than Applebee's. And yeah, it was just.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this question. Did you the atmosphere aside where you were aside? Did you enjoy being with him?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Did you have fun? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was?
Speaker 2: I mean it was fine.
Speaker 5: Do you like him?
Speaker 2: That's the point you said, That's not the point. The point was it was not a good first date.
Speaker 6: So I think Shannon's point, though, is, regardless of the location, did you enjoy the person that you were with?
Speaker 3: I can't get over the location.
Speaker 1: So the location to you was so bad on a first date, you thought he could have gone a lot, a little bit more upscale, you're saying, and because it was so bad, you just couldn't get into him at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's just not my type of person.
Speaker 5: So I know everybody's going to call in and say your petty. But before we open the phone lines to people saying that, my question to you is you if you if that was something that you were just stuck on. You obviously knew where the date was going to be. You talked about where you're going to meet, So why didn't you suggest somewhere else? Because I feel like he started off right away at a disadvantage.
Speaker 3: No, I had no idea. I mean I just expected it was.
Speaker 5: Somewhere, but he had to say, hey, meet me here or did he pick you up and take you there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He picked me up?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, Jessica wants to make a comment.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jessica, would you want to say?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Applebee's is awesome. It's like soon and it's where old people go, not first Yeah, fifteen years took me there about three months ago.
Speaker 2: Applebee's has its place. Applebee's. Applebee's has its place. But I agree.
Speaker 1: I will say this to you if you're looking, if you're looking to go to a you know, a nicer type of restaurant. And I'm not talking about you don't have to go like the big steak places, like the Capital Grills or any of that stuff. I'm saying Applebee's. You're right when Josie says it's microwavable food, it's basically cisco you know food.
Speaker 2: You know it's they have come back. I get it, I understand it.
Speaker 1: But she's here's the thing, Jessica, are you Are you in a relationship, Jessica, I am.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to impress.
Speaker 1: I think that her idea of an impressing, impressing date is to not go to Applebee's. She thinks Applebee's is probably one step up from maybe going to Chipotle. And I have to be quite honest with you. She's being honest with us, like I I think that I like her. I like her being able to say this as in Shannon's right, people are all saying right now.
Speaker 5: I knew that was going to be the only comment that we got, and that's why, Like, I do agree with you in that, you know, but she's honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because if you like this guy, it can be changed. You can tell him, Hey, I like to.
Speaker 6: Go to.
Speaker 2: Alison. What did you want to say, Alison?
Speaker 4: I just feel like this sounds a little gold Biggers. I mean for a first day after the Like, I don't think that's not.
Speaker 2: A big deal, Alison, though, she just said, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to eat where I want.
Speaker 2: Alison.
Speaker 1: She just she just said, Alison is a caller that's on with us right now, and Josie is our second date. Update lady hare with Mitch. Alison. What Josie just said is interesting. She said it reminded her of high school going there, and it was the Friday night after the football game.
Speaker 5: My high school boyfriend and I went.
Speaker 2: All of that time. He wasn't in the move for at all. Every time listen to Vegie pats Piece used to.
Speaker 3: You met up at Applebee's.
Speaker 4: What did you say? I mean, you still went in like there was no time to say, hey, maybe we should go somewhere else or did you just not like him? Because it just sound just didn't like him.
Speaker 2: I was just kind of in shock. I was like this because it was over applebe you know where we were going.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just it's a Mitch. Say hi to Mitch Allison.
Speaker 4: Mitch, you ain't.
Speaker 3: Did nothing wrong.
Speaker 4: Keep on doing what you're doing. Have a good day, y'all.
Speaker 2: You too, don't take second days.
Speaker 6: I'm sure Josie's not alone.
Speaker 1: Hey, hold on, hold on, Sondra wants some comment and stick up for Josie.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 3: I totally agree with her. Apple Bee's is a very casual, let's go here with the girls guy, have a family time, not upscale. What was his intentions behind you? Where's the effort behind it?
Speaker 6: He says, You know, he doesn't know if she's worth more than Applebee's. Yeah, maybe, or maybe it's just his favorite restaurant.
Speaker 4: Intentions behind you got a certain type of intention behind it.
Speaker 3: And to take me to Applebee's where I can go with my children, with my girls, that's na shaw me that you have enough intention for me.
Speaker 2: I agree with your point.
Speaker 1: Were you dressed up for something better than that, Josie? And was he dressed up for something better than that?
Speaker 3: I mean I had a nice dress on.
Speaker 6: It was the first date.
Speaker 2: What did he look like would you look like match?
Speaker 3: I mean I I dressed up as much as I as like jeans.
Speaker 4: And they were.
Speaker 2: Applebee's. Is also like, I mean, I can afford Applebee's for dinner, for particularly for a first date. I thought it was more about us rather than dinner. Yeah. Again, I wanted to talk to her order anything on the like.
Speaker 4: J are nice and quiet and then have teenagers in the next booth. J.
Speaker 2: What do you want to what do you want to say? J?
Speaker 3: All right, So I think that that's completely like Rulee to say that you're too good for apple. I think birthday should be either free Archie.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it free. Gee, look, she looked too good for it.
Speaker 6: Bet my bottom dollar.
Speaker 3: That's probably a laugh.
Speaker 2: Well, come on, man, your bottom dollar? And and what else to should be simple as.
Speaker 4: J?
Speaker 3: Do you would have?
Speaker 2: It would have been better to just go get one martini at a bar somewhere they have martini, said Apple.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 1: They just don't come in martini glasses. They come in plastic cups. Hey, Jay, do you know who this is on the phone with us?
Speaker 3: Us?
Speaker 2: Hi Josie before Yeah, I know, I'm just kidding. Hey, Josie and Mitch.
Speaker 1: No more dates, but if you guys would like, I will pay for your next date, but it has to be at Applebee's.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm down of cords. You are, I like?
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, appreciate the honesty, Josie, anytime you mit. All right, Mitch, Everything's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: This is the home of the Journey on the thirty. Go back thro a second date update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.