Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning, keV and strange superstitions.
Speaker 2: Are you all superstitious people?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, tell me some of your superstitions.
Speaker 1: Well, I've got superstitions where I feel like I have to drive the same way to work every single day. I feel like I've got to kind of have the same routine every single day, and I feel like if I don't, is not going to be the greatest day.
Speaker 2: Have you ever not done the thing?
Speaker 4: Ok?
Speaker 2: It turned out to.
Speaker 1: Be bat well, there was road construction where the entire road was closed and it totally screwed up me for at least a couple days until I started a new one.
Speaker 5: Shanny, I'm like that with coming to work, with like my coming to work routine, how I put in audio for the dirty in the morning, I go to like everything in a very very certain order, and also the order in which I put on makeup. This sounds so dumb, but like I always have to follow with that too. I guess it's my morning routine that I'm very superstitious about for how the day is going to go.
Speaker 6: Not currently superstitious, but like when I was in high school, I know I would wear the same shorts for like every basketball game.
Speaker 2: Okay, Michael Jordan did that.
Speaker 7: He wore is a North Carolina his college shorts under his Bulls shorts every game.
Speaker 2: So a friend of mine we.
Speaker 7: Were talking, Honestly, that's a great seguey talking about basketball. NBA season just started, Pistons games doing those, and a friend of mine is like, man.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get nervous. I'm like, no, you know, not really Like I have.
Speaker 7: My little moments here and there because I'm a human, but I don't get nervous. It was like, man, you should do what I do. I'm like, what are you talking about. She said that whenever she has to speak publicly, or whenever she gives presentations at work her I guess superstition. She did it one time, and now that that moment went well, she does it every single time her bra and panties do not match. She makes sure that she does not go black on black, whatever the color is. She make sure that the colors are opposite or they do not match. And once that happens, every single time that she's done that, she's given a great presentation. Well she's like, you should do that. Whatever your T shirt and you and your boxers are just switch the colors. Really, she just did it randomly. I don't know if somebody told her to do that or she did it randomly one day, but it worked that time, and now she does it every single time she's got a present.
Speaker 1: By the way, somebody just text and said, are these superstitions or is this just OCD? In some cases? I think mine might be o c D. But is that that's just a superstition I think on her part?
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, like she believes she doesn't know she's gonna have a terrible I wonder if you.
Speaker 5: Well mine, maybe yes, I can say yours though no, because if ever our ratings are a little bit off, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, it's because I took Grand River and not the livest I know we have bad collar day.
Speaker 1: Bad collar day means seriously, I got to make sure I got to have my tank at a quarter.
Speaker 2: What's up? How you doing? Miranda?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good? What's going on?
Speaker 9: I'm very much so. The same way with superstitious driving. I drive all day, every day, same ways to get the kids, except so I was getting my daughter from school and I don't know why even I did take a different way. Just my mind really wasn't there. I take a different route than usual, and literally, not even half a mile up the road, someone cut in front of me, like making a left, and I blew right into them and totaled my vehicle. And I'm like, this is why I take that?
Speaker 3: Say, if I just.
Speaker 9: Went the other way, fine, and ah, horrible, man, that sucks this. Never have I ever gone that way again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, we should play. Never have I ever after you just said that.
Speaker 2: I just thought of one.
Speaker 6: My mom only does odd numbers when she does the volume.
Speaker 5: I only do evens for my house and for volume, and for her.
Speaker 7: Mind has to equate or end in five. So if in television it has to be like twenty three, if it's not ending in a five, because three and two make five.
Speaker 2: I ran five is my number, Helena.
Speaker 4: Hi is?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: My mom has drilled the n us that anytime we go on a plane, we have to touch outside the plane as we enter.
Speaker 3: Why we've been doing it since we were a baby.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's you know, when I cross state lines, like when I go from Michigan into Ohio, when I passed the sign that says, you know, welcome to Ohio.
Speaker 2: I have to touch my windshield. Do you really every single time?
Speaker 5: My high school boyfriend's mom used to do that on road trips, and she's like, it's bad luck if you don't. And now it's almost involuntary that I do it whenever I cross the state line.
Speaker 6: Like holding your breath at a cemetery.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 8: So I actually have two One, I don't split poles when I'm walking with you, I don't split poles. And another thing is I don't how they say uh oh god, Well, you don't speak negatively. You don't uh breathe live to things. You be careful what you say because you you know, burn read or something like that, where you don't say things negative that you don't want to happen. So you speak positive or you just stop propping.
Speaker 2: You don't put it out of the universe exactly. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 1: That keeps you out of trouble too, more so than even your superstition. What's up Angel high?
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? First time logie? So my superstition is one time in high.
Speaker 10: School, I'm a goalie and during a play, my underwear broke and I had the best game of my life and I never threw that pair away, and I kept wearing it for every match, and I just kept playing.
Speaker 2: Good broken underwear.
Speaker 10: Like there was a there was a hole in the underwear, and I never threw it out.
Speaker 3: Match.
Speaker 2: Do you wear that same underwear now when you go on dates?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I wish that was the same.
Speaker 1: Work that way, because I'm gonna be honest with you. If you were a bad underwear on a date and she sees your underwear laying on the floor and it's got holes all.
Speaker 2: Over the place, you can call them your goalie holes.
Speaker 1: There you go, exactly easy access, Sherry.
Speaker 2: What's up, Sherry?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 4: I always set alarms to like, uh, Like, if it's seven o'clock, I have to be up. I always said it to seven oh one. I never said it to the zero zero. It always has to be the one.
Speaker 2: Okay. Interesting, Why is that I feel I did start one day.
Speaker 4: And I'm not going to Yeah, I just started one day. And I'm actually superstitious because I win a lot of things, so I know that if I don't do well, I guess I just believe if I don't do certain things like the one, that I won't win anything for the day.
Speaker 2: That's interesting crazy, and you get the extra minute back in the day to day it was two thousand and one. Oh oh one. I'm just saying, well, you're really stretching still the two plus three, it.
Speaker 7: Could have been any year in the world, which zero one.
Speaker 1: And she just caused a zero one and Kevin and Kevin showed up eleven minutes late, which is two ones.
Speaker 2: So now who's stretching.
Speaker 5: Franny Lucido just texted me and said, her boyfriend, this is a good one, can only drink coffee sitting down because he is superstitious if he stands. I guess it's a thing if you stand and drink your coffee, you'll become poor. Really, But it's the same thing with like people yell at me for putting my person.
Speaker 2: On the ground.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I get that standing and drink coffee purse.
Speaker 1: What if he's like wanting a sip really really bad, but he's can't he's got nowhere to sit, sit on the ground, lay on the ground.
Speaker 2: That would be kind of weird, wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Man? All right, these are all, by the way, superstitions slash.
Speaker 2: We're all crazy, all right. Mojo in the morning