Speaker 1: Joe. In the morning. I was golfing with a buddy.
Speaker 2: His name is Steve, and we're having a well just so you put a contest, this is a Steve thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm golfing with Steve, and Steve is talking to me about you know, like when you go golfing, you talk.
Speaker 1: About a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: You talk about your relationship, you talk about your family, you talk about ladies. We talked about penis size. Okay, all right. So we were having a conversation and Steve no, no, I like to call min my driver. So Steve was telling me about how he went to and st Steve's a guy who I've.
Speaker 1: Known for a while. He's an older dude. He's like, I don't think it's like maybe late fifties or something.
Speaker 2: And Steve was telling me how he went to the doctor to go talk to him. Because if you've ever experienced this in Kevin, you will experience this one day. It will happen to you, and it honestly pisses you off. Literally, you cannot get all the p out of your your bladder, like you're going you're peean and when you're peeing, you feel like you're peean and there's still little water in the cup, you know what I mean, Like it feels like there's you know there, you know how it's like you're trying to empty that.
Speaker 1: It's like just doesn't you know, and you're like dribbles.
Speaker 2: So he went to the went to the doctor, went to the urologist because he was worried that he might have some kind of an issue there, you know, a little blockage, maybe needs a little draino. And so he deals with the urologists telling him that everything is fine. They do all kinds of tasks, everything is good. Steve's got a good wiener.
Speaker 3: All right, first step, I'm happy for Steve.
Speaker 2: Then the urologist says to him, and this is where it gets kind of funny. The urologist says to him, Hey, we're doing this new thing right now that has gotten to be hugely popular that you should think about.
Speaker 1: And he said, what's that?
Speaker 2: And he says, we are using botox and restalling on male genitalia and guys are finding it to be an amazing thing. And Steve says, what for p And he goes, no, for the looks of your penis, well, not necessarily to make just the ball smooth. But they say that it makes the penis grow in length and width.
Speaker 1: Is probably.
Speaker 2: Shannon stopped writing stuff down right now. I know you want to tell Wes about this. I'll tell Wes. The urologist is.
Speaker 1: Is hear that?
Speaker 3: I've never heard that before.
Speaker 2: That's what he He said that the urologist told him. And this is, by the way, a very reputable urologist. And he I'm not plugging him because he's not advertiser on the show. Maybe I need to get see if you can get him to advertise. I'm gonna call Angel today. I'm gonna say, Angel, call on this guy, tell him we want I'll endorse that.
Speaker 1: Would you do that? I want to know how to invest. I know, don't you think that's a money maker? You get a penis growing drag the number one.
Speaker 3: Selling or did he tell him it'll make it?
Speaker 1: He said, well, it's funny. He did it by size of fingers.
Speaker 2: But he said that if the male penis is this with like, if that with he says, it grows it by this much with no, it will get length to because what happened, what happens is the restal in I don't even know what wrestling is what is restaurant is.
Speaker 3: Just another fillier.
Speaker 2: The wrestal in actually enhances the growth. So okay, so this is an interesting thing. Are there any where are my guys at Are there any guys that are that would do this?
Speaker 1: Would you guys think about you have a little penis?
Speaker 2: I mean no, don't, don't and don't take it as you're calling up going, yeah, I got a little penis, but every guy wishes that they had a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Growth, right, I mean sure, why not? Like every woman would like to help.
Speaker 4: Get several shots in your balls in penis area.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not for that because that's what you'd have to do. It's a shot.
Speaker 5: No, this isn't something I'm interested in, and I'm damn sure not being a guinea pig. A meantime, a doctor says, hey we got this new drug.
Speaker 4: That just said then bright see on the opposite, I'm like, okay it.
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo live eight four four six six five six five four eight What a business?
Speaker 1: This must be huge?
Speaker 5: Literally, look they got they got bbs bds.
Speaker 1: Yes, why not?
Speaker 2: I think this is kind of one of those things where equal opportunity ladies have vagina shots that they've taken right to keep themselves from uh uh being there was to get them to feel.
Speaker 4: A little bit better around shot or whatever it was called, to help.
Speaker 3: Enhance like or gas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes you feel like I don't know if that's still a round that was a thing like ten years ago, but I feel like its.
Speaker 1: Song for us. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Uh, what about you? Alan?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do that, but since you brought up golf, I was golfing with a buddy this past weekend and we saw a guy with a driver head cover and it was a pickle and it's.
Speaker 7: A big hurt on it.
Speaker 6: I like that he was pulling it off, he said, little dick syndrome much.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, that's funny.
Speaker 2: By the way, can I tell you that that would be the funniest I don't know if anybody's ever had a driver head cover that you put on your on your driver that looks like a penis. That would be a thing, wouldn't it. What a great advertisement for this urologist doctor of his. So you wouldn't try this, Alan, if if you had an opportunity to do this, I mean I I do botox in my forehead.
Speaker 7: Nope, I prefer to age as I do.
Speaker 2: You want your Foe hit and your Bosston match, I would like it. I feel like the curtain doesn't match the drapes. And you know, Shannon, do women care about wrinkley balls?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 4: That's why when you first started talking about this, before you said anything about wits and length, I was like, why would you care if your balls were wrinkly or smooth?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't sit there and examine West's balls to see if he needs botox.
Speaker 3: It's so weird to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Frank, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Are you doing? What do you think about this boatox balls?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 7: You know what I think?
Speaker 6: Anything to make him look a little younger or you know, looked a little higher?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? That's right. I will tell you this. Lifting higher is a big deal.
Speaker 2: You go measure West right now, and the measure him in five years. The gravity just kind of plays itself on you. It's it's awful.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And that's the thing.
Speaker 6: It's more for me instead of her, you know what I mean, Like, you don't got to sit down on the toilet seat and splash in the pool.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that. Yeah, by the way, they're hanging that low. Frank, we got to get you into this urologist.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Buy well.
Speaker 7: I was gonna just say, you know, someone say, you know, I'm blowing down. But you know who really knows?
Speaker 1: I know, I know they're hanging that low. You know you got yours.
Speaker 6: But I thing I think ultimately, ultimately it's up to you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, you know, if you know.
Speaker 1: Girls want to do you know, a.
Speaker 7: Butt lift, face lift, a move job this that you know, wat couldn't a guy watching a guy?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I just think that would hurt really bad.
Speaker 1: And it's not a one time thing. I'm sure I gotta go every month.
Speaker 3: Well, botox in your face you get a couple.
Speaker 1: Times a year, Thank you, Frank. What's up, seth dude? Nothing much?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: What do you think about this about? Uh uh?
Speaker 9: Not?
Speaker 1: Finally a shot for growth?
Speaker 7: All right? Never one? How big is a needle that they got to put it.
Speaker 1: In?
Speaker 7: There's no there's no way I'm.
Speaker 1: Getting shot, you know what.
Speaker 2: That would be Honestly one of those things where I wouldn't want to see the needle, like you know how when you were a little kid and the doctor would give you a shot, but they would like try to get your mind out of things and talk about other stuff.
Speaker 1: I would pretty much say, no, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: They got to put me to sleep if I'm going through Yeah, no, that's a good point about the actual shot size on this.
Speaker 1: Hi, Jordan, what's up?
Speaker 7: Okay, this sounds really good, But do drug and nobody's done?
Speaker 9: He dead?
Speaker 7: What if they get this backwards in there like I don't know, it shrivels up and falls off or yeah, there's no effect.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, that's interesting, Jordan, because I always love the drug commercials that we play and at the end of the thing there's like fifteen seconds of side effects and they.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like, oh, it's like here's your head, but maybe your head might fall off.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I always think that the funny thing is we will pretty much do whatever a doctor tells us to do, right, we'll put shots or where everything's in our body. This is one of those ones where it's like, if it's close to your private parts, you're not doing it.
Speaker 1: Bailey, what's up morning, you're doing buddy? What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: I'm not too worried about the side, but if it'll lift your boys up so you won't sit on them, just.
Speaker 2: Like Frank said, have you ever sat on yours?
Speaker 1: That is the worst it hurts.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse than when you quickly go sit down and oh my gosh, that's horrible, yone. Oh, I'm telling you, I'd rather get smacked in the funny bone or honestly smacked him like you know how guys will sometimes go boom man like they'll they'll smack you there, just kind of like massive you a little bit. My buddy Brad did that to me all the time when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know, pretty much like another girl and be like, yeah, Michelle works at a clinic that does this already. What do you call these things, Michelle.
Speaker 9: Well, we call them the p and O shot the Regenerative Medicine Clinic. Patients are put under with profofols and we harvest stem cells out of a hip and spin them down, and then those stem cells the patients woke back up after the harvest. Then once they're harvested and fun down, we put them back to sleep and then they are injected into the outer portion of the penis, the tip of the penis. Even when men are asleep, they jump off the table, women get them in their g spot and it's for sexual pleasure.
Speaker 2: And let me ask you, do you have a great response from these people after that, like when they go home and they get with their partner.
Speaker 9: I've not heard of any great response, a great response to the office because this is non insurance funded and this is puts out of pocket and they make a killing on it.
Speaker 5: See that's a whole other conversation. I need to be able to receive the same amount of pleasure and feeling that I have pre shot after shot.
Speaker 1: If I lose it, I don't know. I think you're going to get more.
Speaker 2: Pleasure and honestly you're going to get more pleasure to them too. Jay has actually had this voice. This guy's Jay initial J. What's up?
Speaker 1: Jay? I would be screaming this from the rooftops.
Speaker 3: First time, longtime?
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it wasn't bad. I've had this done and did it out in Las Vegas. If you guys look up TikTok, that's what you did mine and not that I'll wait.
Speaker 3: Did you see it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it is? It dior TikTok.
Speaker 3: No, I think he said the dicktok on TikTok?
Speaker 1: Is that what it was?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, you know we are going for an iHeart radio music.
Speaker 4: Why did you have it done in the first place? Just because you wanted it to be bigger?
Speaker 3: So I wanted it to have more girth? Okay?
Speaker 1: And did it? Did it work?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Wow? That's amazing.
Speaker 3: How bad did that hurt? I was thankful, but it wasn't horrible.
Speaker 5: How often do you have to get shots? Was it a one and done thing or do you have to go back frequently?
Speaker 3: One and done?
Speaker 1: Man? No, side it ain't turned purple.
Speaker 8: I mean you know you have a little some side effect around soreness and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But how much did it go? Yeah? And did it go away?
Speaker 8: I mean it'll go away in time. So you have to do the maintenance. But it's not what's maintenance?
Speaker 1: What kind of maintenance are you doing?
Speaker 3: As far as like reinject.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's interesting. I was like, like, what are you doing, honey, I'm doing my maintenance.
Speaker 3: I want to know what it is. Yeah, it's expensive, it's very expensive thousands.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, but you know what those thousands of dollars my wife is worth.
Speaker 2: It tells you to be like you, better not go get that thing done.