Speaker 1: Man. All right, Ben labors here, Mike must went on his way in It's Monday on the part of morning.
Speaker 2: Shall we're all back together again?
Speaker 3: What's do with you? Bet? Because like I haven't seen you in weeks, there's muscle.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, there's nothing really new, you know, same old, same old. No, I mean we're just like in a kid wise, we're in a transition phase. Boys are done with football a little wells started hockey already. Ames has a Section finals volleyball game on Wednesday night. Cheering against on Wednesday night. Sorry, everybody in Delan. No we're cheering against you. We have to go to this game.
Speaker 2: No we are not.
Speaker 5: How about my Wildcats covering the thirty points?
Speaker 3: How about that? Take that? Tommy?
Speaker 6: Tommy can't win a bet, So maybe we should bet against Delan on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we get a big, big volleyball matchup on Wednesday. They beat usduring the regular season, but we got something for him on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Do your kids cared all about Halloween anymore? Now you kidding me? Yes? They still do? Good? Heck yeah good?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They love it. They love it because Abbey loves it. It's like Abby's favorite holiday. I guess it's not really a holiday. Sure, sure, you know, good timing. Friday night's the best night possible for holiday.
Speaker 3: Perfect. No school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the next day they can just get just hammered. Yeah, just hammered.
Speaker 3: I mean the parents in the neighborhood.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys, they're pulling wagons and they as well.
Speaker 3: Fire pits all of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fireball, fire pits, fireball, I firecrotchut.
Speaker 1: A skeleton in my in a chair in front of my door, and he just sits there and goes woo.
Speaker 3: So you get nobody.
Speaker 4: All right, it's gonna be a little little nippy on Friday, guys. It's gonna be a high forty five low thirty six.
Speaker 3: Man. Really, yeah, that's expected.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 8: That's not bad. It's not bad. No rain, no snow, all right, we'll take that. We already did the Halloween thing. Do you mean you already you were too wasted to know?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no kidding. No, on Saturday we did.
Speaker 7: We had c October Fest, our annual Oh that sounds amazing, but crocs, yes, yeah, exactly, yeah, very Brett Fivle like.
Speaker 3: No, so that takes the place of Halloween.
Speaker 7: Well no, well, our kids are gone, So why we're gonna do We're just gonna stand there and give out candy.
Speaker 2: We're not dress up or anything like that.
Speaker 3: We're not weird.
Speaker 7: But at c october Fest, my wife insists it's mandatory on the invitation that you wear a.
Speaker 3: Costume, and you're a costume?
Speaker 7: Was I was Willie Nelson and she hawk, I'll send you a picture. She was Dolly Parton. Wow, yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: We got like, oh, there's like thirty five forty people there and we had about twenty five crock pots going.
Speaker 2: Would you guys get it?
Speaker 3: Would you guys make.
Speaker 7: I made meatballs and Christy made like a wild rice?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, you guys didn't have a joint crock pot just for the family. Had to bring one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody brings.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't have it should have been themed. You should have had some Willie Nelson inspired croc.
Speaker 2: Inspired stuff.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Yes? Yeah, just not in a crock pot? Was it more in like a in a bong?
Speaker 2: No bongs? What are we in college?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Relaxed?
Speaker 5: You guys are empty masters. Yeah that's when you bring the bong.
Speaker 3: Back out of the Yeah.
Speaker 9: James Bond, what man, you're sitting there at Port point five and hey, musk had a gummy mus I'm asking for a friend, Yeah, the one behind you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What was the sluttiest costume at this croc tober Fest?
Speaker 2: Definitely Dolly?
Speaker 3: Oh really send it to hockey.
Speaker 2: She played my friend the role too. Yeah she was.
Speaker 3: She was definitely in Dolly mode? Is that right?
Speaker 2: Riot? She had a great death.
Speaker 3: So your wife was the winner.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's great. All right, what about the second do you ask her to keep the costume on? No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, she about the packs of balloons?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it happens.
Speaker 3: But anyways, so.
Speaker 4: That was a good time man, Good for you, Musty. That's too many crock pots? Oh, I mean I mean you say thirty five thirty five people? Yeah, thirty five people, thirty five crockpots?
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, not thirty five crockpots? Oh right, around twenty twenty two.
Speaker 3: Even that's too many. No, that sounds a perfect too many.
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be able to enjoy all of them, because it would be I'd be too full. Well, thank me for yourself, She don't. Yeah, it's too many, too many options. You sit down, you eat it up.
Speaker 2: And then all of a sudden, you're like, I'm going for seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, well for sure you have a problem.
Speaker 5: Plus it's got to be like three or four things you don't want, right Oh yeah, I mean I bet somebody made Chris was good, but I don't want that.
Speaker 3: You don't eat apple crisp.
Speaker 4: I thought, I mean I would, but it was like just not. You don't want to take up space in your belly for that. Yeah, no time for yeah, yeah, yeah. I would probably just stick with the meatballs and the caso dip.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's the.
Speaker 3: Good caso dip whales.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, especially when you got yeah, some kind of cheriso in it, all the good onions.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, my buddy put in steak.
Speaker 3: Yeah perfect, yeah, yeah, that's yeah right now.
Speaker 2: I would like a big pot of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, good for you.
Speaker 4: So you're doing nothing, So you're just scrooging it on on Friday, uh huh yeah no.
Speaker 2: No, no, we'll well, we'll just handle candy. That's always what else were going to do.
Speaker 3: We'll probably probably leave candy out because we've got to wander the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You gotta do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't see you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lebers, Scott, Taylor's and my wife's friend Sydney and Tyler.
Speaker 4: Are you guys gonna walk around our neighborhood when you come by, You're just gonna stop at our house and then no, we'll.
Speaker 3: Probably walk around the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you gotta go. You gotta walk through the little cuts to country club. They have all the they have all the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Alright, yeah we'll do that. Yeah, we'll direct once you get there, we'll direct you.
Speaker 2: But he's just like he's just gonna handle it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that Press twenty twenty six IIA Jeff World Junior Championship.
Speaker 2: Thank you, get your tickets. Now let's have some fun. That'd be great. Hockey people excited, excite.
Speaker 1: There's also a lot of buzz surrounding the Mega Millions jack, but that's because it is sword to seven hundred and fourteen million dollars next drawing tomorrow night the cash option.
Speaker 2: It's about three thirty four before the lucky numbers.
Speaker 1: Are drawn tomorrow A lottery players will have a chance to strike it rich and tonight's powerball drawing that's estimated three hundred and fifty eight million dollars out of wet your whistle.
Speaker 6: Well, either way, the guys that rob the louver are going to have to try to win the power Ball or the make of millions now because they got busted.
Speaker 3: So they're not going to get to sell those jobs they got took.
Speaker 6: They took a crack at one hundred milie now and they for what a week?
Speaker 3: Had it? Yeah? Dummies?
Speaker 2: Did they get the stuff back?
Speaker 3: I assume so, but I haven't looked that part up.
Speaker 7: Here trying to go ponn it and that's how they got busted.
Speaker 3: One guy was trying to get to like Algeria.
Speaker 6: One guy was going through Charles Degaulla Airport in France and got busted at the old passport line.
Speaker 2: Were they did they? Like?
Speaker 1: Were they so surprised they got away with it? They didn't have to get away planned?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: And that's what I'm really that's what I'm met about is last week. Last week, I was like, tip of the cap. I'm so proud of you guys. But again, this would be like this would be like Leonardo da Vinci painting some masterpiece and then taking a dump on it. You got to finish the project, right, You got to land in the plane well, Dwight Hockey would, But no, you can't have a masterpiece heist if you don't get away with it. Getting away with it for a week does not count. No fantastic job, good start, got out of there.
Speaker 3: But if you don't get away, you don't get that money. What do you have?
Speaker 6: You have nothing? Now you have jail time. Pull your hands up. Did they ever find the Pokemon card?
Speaker 3: Guys? Remember that bustle? Did they ever find that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have a ghost of memory. I know we've talked about like four times. I think they did.
Speaker 6: Either way, my guess is the investigation for the Pokemon heist a little less intense than the move maybe, which again that's part of the strategy. Is will the police give up because they stopped carrying?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Could you imagine it actually saying the sentence I gotta lay low man after the Pokemon.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, money's money. Some of those are worth a lot of money.
Speaker 2: It's on a safe house, just.
Speaker 5: A crock pot party. I would sit on these cards.
Speaker 6: I did see on CNN dot com that they did use DNA to track these people, so I don't know where they got the DNA they must.
Speaker 2: Have DNA.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 2: Hey, come on back, kil.
Speaker 6: To take a look at the venus de Milo. She doesn't even have arms. No, anyway, that sucks that they didn't get away. Yeah, well, get away with it, Yeah, get away with it.
Speaker 1: Surveys show that one in four Americans say they have lived in a haunted house. In fact, twenty three percent say they currently have a residant ghost.
Speaker 11: Science does not support the existence of ghosts, but many people will port lingering energy after death, cold spots, unexplained noises, even pets acting strangely. If you're selling paranormal activity does not legally have to be revealed, but in most states death does. Nerd Wallet says a ghost in the house can lower its value up to twenty five percent, but it can raise the value if a ghost is someone famous. That is, if ghosts even exist. I'm pre Tennis Dallas.
Speaker 5: Turnwallet No, no, no, herd wallet. Turn wallet's your dad's website.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: When I was different in prison, when I lived downtown, the condo I lived in had a spooky wizard that would visit me at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you told you told us about that.
Speaker 5: Zack stayed and watched Muppy one weekend and he saw it too. Really, yeah, it's a spooky wizard.
Speaker 2: Speaky wizard.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure our house on Elm Street when I grew up over you know, a TNA when I grew up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure there lived on Elm Street. That's yeah.
Speaker 7: But there was just like there was just always something really spooky about the house, especially if you're by yourself, and of course you know you're a little kid, but whatever, I there there was something there.
Speaker 2: And I know a woman died in that house before we moved. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I know Corey's face is twisting right now.
Speaker 4: But I'm a true believer that I one hundred percent there are haunted spirits out there.
Speaker 3: There are spirits out there.
Speaker 4: Whether they're gonna haunt you or not, I don't know, but I I have thankfully not been in.
Speaker 3: A home that has been haunted. Paul, your hands up.
Speaker 5: The woman that died in the house Musk was at Woodhawk before or after the death?
Speaker 3: Before? Before? Yeah, okay, because the other way would be gross that.
Speaker 7: It would be awesome to be molested by a ghost. I mean really, just you wake up and all of a sudden, You're like, hey, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Right must we weren't going to do this, but this is officially now an intervention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I you need help.
Speaker 5: The guy that I lived with, the Beezer, he claims once that he had sex with a ghost.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good haunting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the country story.
Speaker 5: Well, at least he tells it. He said that, Yeah, this ghost showed up in his room one night. They made love and then the ghost left. He had sex with the ghost.
Speaker 7: That he was hiding his masturbation, right, probably, no, Ma, there's this ghost here.
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, man, you know it's so fun games. So there's a bunch of little ghosts, pain, ghost support, Yeah, dead beat, dead.
Speaker 3: Well played.
Speaker 6: That sounds like a sitcom idea. Just a ghost who isn't taking care of his ghost kids.
Speaker 2: That's going to need to be on Comedy Central.
Speaker 6: Or like Adult Swim. Yeah, Sunday Night. It's basically beat terrible parenting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Researchers are warning about pain and medical issues coming from excessive smartphone use. What's called tech neck is a stranger holds their head forward for a long periods of time.
Speaker 6: I've had that, remember, he hurt his neck reading Jim Harbaugh tweet.
Speaker 5: Rumors, you were so locked down to Twitter for an entire day because you thought maybe the Vikings were going to hire Harbor that you hurt your neck.
Speaker 3: And it was pain for weeks, right.
Speaker 5: So much so that Abbott's buddy over at somewhere in I forgot where it was, but Abbot's minards. Next surgeon guy had to like, he had to squeak me sure, Yeah, he works some minards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Abbit doesn't have the best guys insurance. Yeah, he stuck me in and helped me out.
Speaker 5: It was hideous. I know that I'm the boy you cried Wolf. That's the worst pain I've ever been in.
Speaker 3: That was awful. I just love the idea.
Speaker 6: I just I really wish you had gone to somebody that didn't know what you did for a living, because you just walked in and the doctor said, all right, so Paul, what are you dealing with really really bad neck pain?
Speaker 3: Well when did you when did you start feeling this pain?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 6: Three days ago, I spent ten hours monitoring the Jim Harbaugh situation on my phone, and I couldn't put Twitter down.
Speaker 3: And now my necker, well.
Speaker 5: Doctor and all started with an Adam Schefter tweet yep, yep.
Speaker 3: Ten hours of twitter.
Speaker 1: You remember the story though, it was the that was the third doctor you'd scene, because the first two just said I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't help you, brother, I can't.
Speaker 3: We don't have a sho enough.
Speaker 2: What do you expect your neck to do?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: And give that neck a break? Man.
Speaker 3: So tech next a serious problem. It's a big deal for sure.
Speaker 2: Let me see you at the end of the store here. What do I do with it? There was a there was an end of the story, I promise, but I get all.
Speaker 4: Did you guys ever get into those tech decks, the little skateboarders finger skateboard things?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: I never.
Speaker 3: I still don't understand those.
Speaker 1: People don't develop early on set spinal degeneration made some the issues that could last a lifetime if they're not careful of the story.
Speaker 4: So, if I understand this correctly, you actually developed this like little bone spur on your on your vertebrae from like looking down like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gives you like the turtle neck look.
Speaker 6: So eventually you are going to be a hunchback. Yeah no, he said, He goes, uh, I can't wait. You're uh, what's it called? When they taking this h X ray the X your neck. He was like, it's not bad, but it's it's on its way out. Like you gotta stop it sitting like this.
Speaker 3: It's your origin.
Speaker 5: So for about two months I would I would sit on my phone with two pillows.
Speaker 3: Under my arms like this. And now I'm just back to this. So my head's gonna fall off. Can you take ozempic just for your head? Man?
Speaker 5: I talked about this a couple of weeks ago. I would take ozempic. I just don't want to. I'm afraid of a shot. I don't want to give myself a shot. I heard it's not that bad.
Speaker 2: It's really not that bad. I do it all the time. Yeah, it's so easy.
Speaker 3: You guys are tough. Nah, not really except than you think. Thank you, Ben, it's very kind of you.
Speaker 6: But again, can't stop now, and he started my sentence right, Yeah, don't you want to maintain a base if you look like a cake pop like once just said, Yeah, head's not gonna lose any weight.
Speaker 3: So if you get.
Speaker 5: Super skinny, it's gonna colla.
Speaker 3: And I did. At one point I lost seventy five pounds and seventy.
Speaker 5: Five and passed out in front of Al's Breakfast and peede my pasts.
Speaker 3: It's a true st sent me my pounds.
Speaker 5: My dad called me and said, hey, let's celebrate by going to Al's Breakfast. We walked in. I go, Dad, I think I'm going to pass out. He looked at me and goes, are you just looking for attention? And I go, no, I'm going to pass out. I passed out in the middle of four Street on your pants, just myself. He stayed in and had breakfast because he's known me for forty years.
Speaker 3: I thought I was making it on what else?
Speaker 1: Listen, Yeah, listen, I'm fifty four years old, and so this is not a great sacrifice. But I would willingly give one of my testicles to see footage of that. Yeah, same, I would if China has a footage of that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And speaking of that sauce famously, what about a year ago, when did you fall on your porch?
Speaker 3: Was that last year? It was right before Christmas?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we have that infamous ring cam right of sauce falling hilarious, And of course the SoundBite we play all the time that.
Speaker 2: Christ is currently are looking for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: Okay, so last December you slipped and fell on your porch. It was the video that rocked the internet for at least forty.
Speaker 3: Eight hours and rocked the concrete.
Speaker 6: Uh, we need your guy, Dave, Wyn Jim's help, Chris and Sauce. So I'll tell these fellows what happened because.
Speaker 3: This video, it happened in a casino.
Speaker 6: This video exists, so you just need the right person to find it.
Speaker 5: Friday, after I hit the jackpot, I said to myself, I go, well, now I have to get hammered. So I wandered over found myself a high noon. I hadn't taken a sip of it yet, and I walked into the sports book and you know the there's those two stairs. I stead stud I stood on the first step and my foot came out and I fell and hit the ground.
Speaker 3: All my stuff whenever he was.
Speaker 5: Just laid there, missed this step, I missed the second step.
Speaker 3: Then my foot also slipped out from under me. It was just like that. I can't help myself all the time.
Speaker 5: He just crashed and crashed again.
Speaker 6: Like we have to get that security footage of you falling down the steps anybody help it?
Speaker 3: Just nobody helped. Nobody noticed.
Speaker 6: Do you know about what time that was? I mean, how how close to the exact minute could you get? If we reached out to Windjaman said, can you pull the security footage from.
Speaker 3: I would get it was about twelve fifteen.
Speaker 6: I wonder if legally if they can even do that because there's probably people in the background.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be there exactly that, don't want to be man, but it we could figure it out.
Speaker 6: Can they zoom in so it's just you? Yeah, so nobody else in the video. It hurt real bad.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was stone cold sober.
Speaker 2: Did you lay there for a minute?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, I'm like, how am I going to get up? Was it?
Speaker 6: Was it your instinct to yell for your nine month pregnant wife to come help you, even though.
Speaker 3: She was not in that city? No?
Speaker 5: But yeah that was not the best thing I did when I yelled for Kelly after I fell.
Speaker 6: Walking is not your strong No, it is not, or talking or next strength tech nek for sure.
Speaker 3: Sports is next.
Speaker 6: We'll ask Ben about the Minnesota Vikings and whatnot and the Packers, and we'll talk to us about some other sports. Who knows whatever Sauce wants to do, it's his segment that's next on the Power Trip. Won't need to you on the fan.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to to Fort Sure there we are, must be Den Leber cast one thousands.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 3: Let's get right in some sports.
Speaker 2: It's time for a fan five on the Power Trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, presented by All Around your timber Tech deck building contractor.
Speaker 5: We'll get to the Vikings who play the Lions on Sunday at noon. Pregame at ten, Your Lions are eight and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: The Gophers.
Speaker 5: They got blown out forty one to three by the hands of Iowa Saturday. The Gophers had a total of one hundred and thirty three yards. They've been outscored one hundred and ten to twenty on the road. But they get to battle off full Michigan State on Saturday at two thirty.
Speaker 3: Pregame at twelve thirty. Your Gophers are four and a half point favorites.
Speaker 7: He guys got two really good games for those watch parties, good man. Yeah, yep. That Thursday night game. Having to stay for the whole game was awful.
Speaker 4: Let me ask let me ask you guys this then, because you guys are paying attention just as much as I am, I'll ask both muss And and Saucer there if you could have if you could fix one thing, or if there's one major concern for our Minnesota Vikings, what.
Speaker 3: Is it.
Speaker 7: Based off the last game? Yeah, I'm just too many. I mean there's just well, I mean the whole take the whole season. It's the defense. I think the defense just has has issues. I think they're leaky in a lot of spots. I think that the guys that they brought in to stop the run aren't doing that. Because you know, we were lucky that we didn't have to face O Mari and Hampton.
Speaker 5: He would have run all over us. And there's just the pass rush. Grenard can only do so much. And I'm not just saying that because he's on the show. He gives one hundred and fifty percent on every play. No one else gets any pass rush and any and you know what's his face even hurts.
Speaker 3: A couple of weeks ago, just stood back there.
Speaker 5: And and and Herbert stood back there, and then when he didn't have to, he just ran right up the middle and got fifteen yards of carry.
Speaker 3: The defense against the run is really bad.
Speaker 2: You can't stop the.
Speaker 7: Run when you got a third stringer who's going for one hundred and eleven yards on you. I mean also over the deep middle man this defense and this is not just this year based even last year.
Speaker 3: Deep middle you can hit us for big yards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, we get what we think is a pick six, right, yeah, change, it's going to change the whole thing. It's coach catch and then it's you know, it's reversed. It's third and thirteen. All right, fine, we'll get the momentum back. Nope, they give that third and thirteen up right away and you're on the field for forty minutes. Steal too long. And that's the other issue. The offense can't convert. They can't keep drives going. So I think it's a total system kind of thing. The more you think about.
Speaker 7: It, yeah, I did not, honest, I think it's both sides. The interior, which we thought going into this season is.
Speaker 2: Like whoa, this is all right.
Speaker 7: We've beefed up the defensive interior and then we got the three offensive linemen. Okay, here we go, And so far both sides have really not produced.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, the unfortunate part about the about the line play is like offensively, we can say, well, injuries, right, I think I think that that is a that's not just an excuse. That's the storyline, right, That was the storyline going in to the THURSDA Night game, because listen, the Chargers are facing the same situation. Like the Chargers issues were sort of a mirror image of what we were dealing with as well. When you're analyzing the game and where they're at and in their season and injuries. When you know, if injury here there, you know you got like an injured corner, then an injured receiver and an indurury and running back like that, that happens. But when the whole line is injured, right, the whole unit is injured, that's that's that's not an excuse, that's a real.
Speaker 7: Issue's going to switch positions in game.
Speaker 4: Right, So I will one hundred percent give us some leeway and some grace on that. But defensively, defensively, yeah, like we don't have that excuse.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you, Sauce, I think, and everybody.
Speaker 7: Goes with the Van Ginkel thing, and again, I just you can't just say one player is going to make that big of a difference. Now, he is going to make a big difference when he's playing and he's healthy, there's no doubt between he and Grenard. But one player should not make that big of an impact. And also I'm saying it's like a deficit to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when his backup, who you paid a lot to get moved up a lot to get sure, isn't doing anything that's not good either. They get pass rushed from one side of the field.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: Well, that's the problems that it's You keep hearing that next man up, next man up, Well, the next man up, ain't that great?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: Kind of depresses me as how much we could use cam Binman Harrison Phillips right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they could really use cam.
Speaker 2: And Harrison Phillips too, Yeah, I mean right.
Speaker 3: Yeah when they traded that was a little weird. Yeah. And Wilson Phillips. Pull your hands up. All the members of Wilson Phillips, especially Carney Wilson.
Speaker 2: Ladies. I like them, How do you like them? I like them? Healthy?
Speaker 3: Ben?
Speaker 6: Do you believe that Will Reicherd has hit one wire? Two wires? Or zero wires.
Speaker 4: I'm not as convinced on the second one going that happened Thursday, but I feel like I just need to see better footage. There has to be better footage. Everything I've seen on on X it just it's too grainy. I can't tell. I feel like it does take a weird deviation in its flight path, like it just doesn't. That's an anomaly that doesn't happen on a normal flight path. So I would say I'm iffy on that one, but for sure the first miss that hit the wire.
Speaker 6: The most frustrating thing about the second one is like I was in the camp, I'm like, this has got to be an optical illusion on the first one, because why weren't like Reiker and O'Connell losing their minds right, Like, well, how did everybody miss it?
Speaker 3: Except for Twitter? That was my logic. I didn't.
Speaker 6: Obviously it takes a really weird turn. But I'm like, why wouldn't they be losing their minds if it I obviously hit the wire. Let's just say it did, Okay, and it sounds like it probably did. How is the NFL not looking into other ways to make sure this never happens?
Speaker 3: Again, like they got to figure out, how.
Speaker 6: Can the wire ever even remotely be in play on a field goal? It shouldn't be anywhere near correct the possibility of a kick correct anywhere.
Speaker 7: Have we heard of any other kicker or any other team that has hit the wire?
Speaker 1: Well, and here's the thing that I was thinking about this the other day. I've never heard of a ball hitting the wire on a punt, So they're obviously getting it out of the way, you know what I mean. Yeah, I know that the camera wasn't necessarily in the way, but the wires because of the very nature of how they're strapped to the stadium, but somehow they find a way to keep them out of the way of every punt that's ever been kicked.
Speaker 6: But whether it's in season, I would argue it should be immediate, especially if that if the NFL truly knew that the one in was it London? Yes, yeah, the one in London truly did hit a wire and they were like, oh, cracticing hit the wire? Shouldn't the next week they should have immediately changed their protocol for those cam systems.
Speaker 3: But if they don't, I would say end of the year for sure.
Speaker 6: We have to completely revamp how we figure this out and where those things are placed and when they move and where they move. I mean kind of preposterous that it's potentially happened twice. The first time is ridiculous. Second time, it's preposterous. I'm in your camp, though, Cory.
Speaker 7: With the fact that there was no reaction whatsoever from Reikert or from koc or anybody on the field or on the sidelines.
Speaker 6: No reaction whatso much is really strange or even in the stands right right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like there were.
Speaker 6: Half the crowd, the Vikings fans pointing going like that hit the wire, Like nobody said anything, but then it blew up on Twitter.
Speaker 3: That was the way. I was very skeptical that it actually hit the wire.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the very people that have the highest focus on that particular plate didn't see it.
Speaker 2: That ball, didn't see it on the nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it happened. That doesn't mean it didn't.
Speaker 6: If it did, it's still egregious that it happened potentially a second time. I just don't understand why the wires are even on that side of the field.
Speaker 3: When somebody's kicking a.
Speaker 2: Field, they should they should not be on the play side.
Speaker 5: Nope, nope, get better cameras, zoom in on your phone. You just hit the two x, yeah, right, hit the old two X from the other side of the field and watched the ball.
Speaker 4: Well, and the other thing is on a kick. You don't even need to zoom in. No, it's better to have the wide angle anyway, well said, I don't know, and they gotta figured out. All right, that was mostly Vikings news.
Speaker 6: Should we just say that was our friends at Radco right there, and then do sports when we get packed, because basically.
Speaker 3: Vikings stuffing about the Vikings. I got all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: Bet Levers here, Michael Jamus and the third is here. This is the Power Trip, won't you?
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody, Power Morns Show on Monday seven for three, all back from Vegas and for Zacho Zacho la Winter Concert.
Speaker 3: Seco.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 1: And ladies and gentlemen, it's time for a little bit of that Vikings news. You reco Radco. We talked a lot of Vikings in the last segment as well, but there's plenty more to be said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we didn't mention one semi depressing recurr theme of Adrian Peterson getting arrested again for a DUI and he went unlawfully carrying a weapon.
Speaker 3: Dude just can't stay out of his own way. Yeah, sucks.
Speaker 1: Arrest in Texas on Sunday morning charged with d w I and unlawful carrying of a weapon. Also arrested for d w I in April after a Vikings Rack party in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: That sucks, it sure does. Yeah, what is he eligible for the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 3: I think this year? Is that? This year? Next year?
Speaker 2: This year? Sorry? Sorry, gott put this down.
Speaker 10: Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on. God, I'm luckily I didn't have that tucked into my waistband like I normally do.
Speaker 3: Is he still going to fight that guy from the poker Please? Don't hawks like fighting.
Speaker 6: He got into a brawl at that poker game, and then like a week later, those two guys announced that we're gonna do some celebrity boxing match.
Speaker 3: Remember who's gonna watch it? I don't know, I remember.
Speaker 6: Remember Adrian didn't Adrian claim that they are kind of friends or something that they get along.
Speaker 2: You don't fight anybody but your friends.
Speaker 6: He just snapped, and that's how we were throwing fish through a pokeron.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you gotta settle it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you just gotta settle this.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's got to be settled.
Speaker 4: Ben, Look listen, I don't I don't claim to be a fighter by any means, but were you guys a little surprised that he kind of got his ass kicked in that little.
Speaker 6: Bra of course, Adrian against a random you, I mean, a blind choice you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rambo? Did he tie the head? Bad? Let's as was the fight.
Speaker 2: Goes through? For boding twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Rambo? What was your strategy going into that fight?
Speaker 2: Think about and he just just boss?
Speaker 3: Rambo?
Speaker 2: What happens if he gets on top of you?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I gotta dig him? Don't run a boat and all the fame ge is my friend.
Speaker 5: Bruce Springsteen and Rambo don't know what that kiss your friends?
Speaker 1: Kid?
Speaker 2: Mom long, I'll be that Wow.
Speaker 3: Now say you were born in the US?
Speaker 10: A man down, crackhead, Bruce, that's not you, juice.
Speaker 3: That movie come out this weekend? Yes, yeah, anybody, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go last night, but.
Speaker 3: Mister said it was solid.
Speaker 7: I can the best such a nice he's such a huge Springsteen fan. And I'm still not a huge fan of the guy who plays him in them.
Speaker 3: Because you hate the bear.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Allen White's fan.
Speaker 2: He just looks like he was a booger eater as a kid something.
Speaker 5: There are just some people that you look here sitting next to a former booger eater, so careful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, great former or current? Dat believe? Please don't yeah, please don't say Like if you went to.
Speaker 6: Croctober Fest last week and there was a crock pot full of boogers that his monster of a wife dresses Dolly part and put together, would.
Speaker 3: You dabble or not? No? Probably not?
Speaker 6: But if they had like ritz crackers next to the boogers so you could kind of mix him?
Speaker 3: No, but I would eat call your booger.
Speaker 2: I have no idea your.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 5: When was the last time, actually, I mean it was probably a while ago.
Speaker 3: Did any girls that eat boogers? No? Probably never knew one, did you know? No?
Speaker 2: I never Let me tell you why? They're the good ones?
Speaker 3: Wait, the ones that are willing to.
Speaker 6: I wonder why you just said it's been a while. Can you define how long it's been?
Speaker 2: Got him I got him.
Speaker 5: Yeah what calendar? You're twenty twenty five? No, probably at least like ten years so as an adult, Oh yeah, for sure, yeah.
Speaker 2: Post COVID not don't please, don't talk to me about that. Don't say it again.
Speaker 6: May you've not done it since COVID because you have long form COVID and you've lost the taste for boogers.
Speaker 2: Oh god, please stop.
Speaker 3: No, so last ten years though, probably? Yeah? Maybe probably purpose.
Speaker 2: You can lie about this, you know, yeah, you can. You can lie about this. You could say I've never done it.
Speaker 7: Please stop you yard sale and you eat your boogers, You're not going to.
Speaker 2: Get home in the house is going to be empty.
Speaker 3: You you're forty three? Forty two or forty three? How OLIU me? Yeah, we're talking about you. Forty three. You're forty three.
Speaker 6: So you would bet one hundred thousand dollars that you have eaten a booger since thirty three years older?
Speaker 3: Beyond? Yes?
Speaker 5: Problem, my god? Oh lord, but you know there can't be it. Probably No, I'm sure I have. You're sure you have? Do that?
Speaker 3: Stop yet? Why? I don't know? Man, I'm falling apart. Don't admit it.
Speaker 6: Take it and flicking it is.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've been there, done that, eating at his next level.
Speaker 2: Would you kind of stop please?
Speaker 3: I'm so crossed out.
Speaker 2: I am too.
Speaker 4: There really is nothing I could like try a whole bunch of different weird foods and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: The thought of eating a bogger good break. It makes my stomach break. Oh god, I mean, that's it. We're going to be a little bit when you do that. You know, gross? Is this share.
Speaker 6: It's you're sharing with us? Apparently too much? I wonder if Kel knows that she married a booger eater. I mean, is your your mother in law is still listening right?
Speaker 3: Oh? Probably, yeah, while she is right now for like thirty five years.
Speaker 5: So when you started, Yeah, back in my origin story's ankle, I saw that live.
Speaker 6: Dude, that's grosser that injury, or saw seeden boggera.
Speaker 3: Bogs all day long?
Speaker 2: That was one of those that's so bad?
Speaker 7: Why did they show the replay of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I had when his teammate runs over to pick him up and he just points at it and the guy's like, oh cool, and Jackson Dart felt so bad.
Speaker 2: It was a hit drag, wasn't it?
Speaker 5: It?
Speaker 2: Really looked like one.
Speaker 10: Was it?
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's what I read.
Speaker 2: It looked like one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know that they call that as much anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was called it was. I think it's just one of those.
Speaker 4: Football plays that just happens. It wasn't egregious. It wasn't like a big time horse collar where he drug him from behind.
Speaker 2: Was it broker and dislocated or both?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess we'll find out. I mean it was dislocated for sure. He was going to see if he like broke the end of his tibiaate or something.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird? Like how easy it is for that to happen? Like it?
Speaker 1: It looked like, I mean, you know, those are two very big guys going in different directions, and that happens stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But it just looked like snap, yep.
Speaker 7: How do you not pass out though? When you look down at your own leg and it's making a shot?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean, just like, well, you got to build up a tolerance for the gross, right like, for example, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: You gotta stop.
Speaker 2: My bonuses? Rest? Okay?
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, John Cam'skataboo one hundred percent booger eater.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's doing three months. What are you gonna do if you see it, You're not gonna, you know, attack him.
Speaker 2: He probably just in the locker room, just shyly, like turning.
Speaker 3: On his shoulder. He actually seems like the guy that would pick his nose talk the other this is not booger talk.
Speaker 5: Two plays before that injury, the uh I think it was wasn't what and Iron Eagle were like talking about how Gataboo and Starter on top of the world.
Speaker 3: They're going to Yankees games.
Speaker 5: They showed Scataboo made like the front page of the New York Times, and then two plays later completely changed life comes out to fast Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what he's going to walk like Abbott What.
Speaker 2: That's not nice. He goes from hip dragon to foot drag. That's terrible, just nervous.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Benjamin on ESPN, which is the entertainment in sports prerotament, in sports programming, maybe network, who knows, I'm working on it. They were just debating whether or not Drake may is the best quarterback from last year's class.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts out of.
Speaker 6: Caleb Williams Jaden Daniels, Drake May, what do we got, Michael Pennix, JJ McCarthy box your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I would say, yeah, yeah, I mean get anybody between he and bo Nicks.
Speaker 3: I mean Drake is out, Yeah, definitely the definitely the top two. I mean Jayden when.
Speaker 4: He's healthy and yeah, when he's healthy and all that stuff. And you know, Caleb's just kind of figuring out still, I mean French. Uh and I think there's there's hope for Pennox and McCarthy, but obviously McCarthy we haven't seen more than eight quarters, so uh yeah, and I think that he's definitely found It is about fit as well, right, I think that he, Josh McDaniels, knows how to utilize a player like that and give him to play efficiently. So maybe if he's in a system that's you know, like Michael Penox is in, maybe it's different. I don't know, but the proofs in the pudding and he's killing it right now.
Speaker 5: What a turnaround by the Patriots. I know they were the laughing stock last year. Now they lead the division.
Speaker 4: But again that's the thing like that we all hold on this hope, every one of these teams that we have up there, these players that we're talking about, Caleb Daniels, Drake Pennix, McCarthy, Nicks, every one of the teams that they're associated with have the same the same hope that this one guy, one guy can change the outlook of our whole franchise.
Speaker 2: Yep, and so do we and so do we.
Speaker 3: We just haven't seen it yet. Yeah, they tried to get that guy though, That's what we hear well.
Speaker 6: And that's also the sixty four thousand other question that we may never know the truth too, is if you tried everything you could because Drake may was your guy, then did they settle with JJ McCarthy or did they truly think he.
Speaker 5: Was just one notch lower you know what I mean? And even deeper. They also tried to take those picks that they had, including the pick in this year's draft, try and get Justin Herbert. They offered them three first round picks for him, and the Chargers said, no, probably smart. Oh yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 2: He looked great the other man. I'll tell you what, Yep.
Speaker 5: I'm a huge fan of him, even though he gave me neck technaic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave me technak yea, I bet I asked this off the during the end of the night. But I'll ask gown there some people can hear you answer when you're watching the Chargers, is it tug your heart at all?
Speaker 2: I mean, is that yeah? I mean that's the team that brought you in the league, gave you a shot.
Speaker 4: All that jazz, yeah, I mean, especially those old school jerseys they're wearing. I mean, I you know, I remember wearing those kind of throwback jerseys. They It's different because it's a different stadium. You know, if we were in San Diego. If like if we flew into San Diego and we're staying you know, kind of you know, wherever whatever hotel where they're downtown or kind of a Mission Valley or something like that, and we're staying close to Qualcom and we walked into Qualcom, I mean, for sure, it would be a way different feel. But you know, being the fact that we're in this brand new stadium and all this other stuff, it just it doesn't feel like there's a connection. But there's certainly, like quite a few people that are still over there. Like you know, when we walked into the bowels of this of the of the stadium, you know, there's a guy named Chuck that's been around forever and he's a sort of you know, he's sort of the the guy that does everything behind the scenes and he he's been working with the Chargers for a long time. The Duddy Brothers, when one's the equipment manager, one guy works in video. I see those guys, you know on the sidelines. Gen rojas Is that is like one of the Communications Slash alumni people.
Speaker 2: She was there when I was there, so I just met up with her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Nick Hardwicke, former player, he's offensive line coach, assistant offensive line coach. Got a chance to see him, and then you know, Rodney Harrison gets he gets introduced during the game as being introduced in their hall the Ring of Honor. You know, I've played with him, he was one of my teammates. Still see him when he does Sunday Night Football and stuff. So there's a lot of you know, Gates was out there. I played with Gatesy, So like there are a lot of people that are still associated with that franchise. That, yeah, it is. It is a little like tugs at the heartstrings a little bit.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Gatesy, did you see his name involved in the h illegal.
Speaker 9: Card game situation, Antonio Gates was Yeah, So here's my question.
Speaker 1: Tied in Tenio Gates hosted and played in a rigged poker game in Miami.
Speaker 6: All right, If you just said hosted, then that has me concerned because here's here's the deal. And this is I think in the last AMPLI day since this came out. It is not illegal to play in a high stakes poker game in any way.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 6: What makes it illegal is the house taking a cut. Right, That's then it turns into a casino. It's a rake, so you could play for nosebleed stakes. Right, then the fix is the is the whole nother level, right, It's it would be illegal if we all got together and then whoever's house was hosting it started taking a five percent cut or a ten percent cut. So if Gates or Billups or whoever was doing that already, that's illegal. But now you're talking about a rigged game that's taken a rake, and now we're on a whole nother level. Now it's this is and the mob ties and stuff.
Speaker 3: This is just a mess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's what it says.
Speaker 1: In Pro Football Talk, Pablo Tory reports that Hall of Fame titan Antonio Gates hosted and played in a rigged poker game in Miami, and then at the bottom of the story it says he has not yet been accused of any wrongdoing or named in any federal court.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be tough. Like, you know what, Garnett's name popped up a couple of days ago, and one tweet I don't know, I haven't followed up on this. One tweet was like KG played in one of those games. Well, Mike, okay, playing in one of those games is very different than knowing it's rigged or being the house. Yeah, it's not illegal to show up and play a game. It's illegal to host the game, take a rag, and of course to rig the game. So, uh, you know, everybody's trying to break stories and be first. I would just say make sure we know exactly their role before you start throwing names out right. So, because and I don't know what the follow up is, maybe KG was part of the bait, right, It sounds like that's what Billups was was he was the name. Let's go play against Chelsey Billups and take his money. He can't be good at cards. Well, it can be if it's rigged. Yeah, man, Yeah, scary stuff.
Speaker 2: It's gonna get weirder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bloodhounds are out looking for blood. Yeah right, Muslin. Absolutely, you're not talking because your name is gonna be one of these lessons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little on there.
Speaker 7: And I always play it up that I don't like to gamble, I know, yeah, but I like to. You're the guy with the rake, Yes, I love Raken talk.
Speaker 3: Can we talk Gamba when we come back for a second. I have a gambling take I'd like to throw out when we get back.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, Sauce has got a problem.
Speaker 6: So it's it's actually the exact opposite. That's what I wanted to bring up that right now, Sauce is a statistical anomaly.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 5: Uh more The Power Trip Morning Show after this on the Fan