Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Rover have some responsibility.
Speaker 3: I'll call the cops on here.
Speaker 1: Charlie, I got to talk to band Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: What's the guys of the older?
Speaker 5: Something screaming on Roverradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Rovers Morning Glory, stuys.
Speaker 6: Now, good morning, what's happening? It is Thursday, July thirtieth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Good morning, gets Rover's Morning Glory. I'm Roverdugi is here.
Speaker 3: Good morning, sir.
Speaker 2: Charlie is here, Hi, Snitzer is here, Amen, Crystal is here. Hello, and mister Jeffrey Ala Lroc is in the fire box. You ow and thank you to Lord of alive and doing fine. You're with us as well. Eight six six Yo, Rover is the number eight six six nine six seven six eighty three seven.
Speaker 1: That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number.
Speaker 2: You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to us, and that allows you to set your name, profile, picture, location. You can even make a video call into the show. Text the word menu to eight six six yo. Rover. I'll get to your email here in just a moment. We have a lot to discuss today. Oh, the cat taking up the whole bed.
Speaker 1: It gut.
Speaker 2: She's stretching out even more now. I had I did sleep last night, so I have my head on the pillow, But then I have to have my feet hanging off the side of the bed because the cat is taking up all of the bed. So I don't know if I can limit the cat to a particular part of.
Speaker 1: The bed or something.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's really I don't know if this is a maintainable situation here.
Speaker 3: Why don't you put her by? Put her by your like, can you sleep on your side? Put her in the side by your chest.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to come up there. I don't think she likes to. She likes to sleep down by my feet. But she knows where this blanket is. And now the blanket's covering the whole bed. But I'm thinking, what if I take part of the blanket? What if I fold the blanket up and I put it in the middle exactly?
Speaker 1: That's to see, this is why you've stuck around for so long.
Speaker 7: You're so smart, I know, right, sounds like to me the cat's market's territory on your bed.
Speaker 2: Well, just taking over the bed. Basically, it's what's going on. Chad writes, did she wear her Fauci sweatshirt today? Do you have a sweatshirt? I do you do?
Speaker 3: I don't have it anymore. I got rid of it.
Speaker 8: But I remember during COVID and all that, people hated him so much that I got a Fauci sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he was testifying in front of Congress. Although testifying, I think is not the correct term to use. He just he just took the fifth the entire.
Speaker 4: Time, eleven times, about a three hour hearing.
Speaker 2: But this this, this, this senator from from Ohio, This Bernie Marino guy, but a performative douche.
Speaker 1: This guy is who the after you think you are. I'll be shut up there, give me a break, Jesus clean out.
Speaker 3: Do you remember we've been out that guy?
Speaker 2: I remember, I remember hefore he went off the deep end.
Speaker 7: I think he was a prominent car dealership owner before he got into politics.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, how do we get Jeffrey off of politics and onto something else. Just anything you bring up about politics, he seems to know and helps. One hundred and eleven times he says about foul cheat, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know that either.
Speaker 9: This morning, before the show even started, he was giving us the whole rundown of what happened yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because as I was working at my fest company, I have my ear buddy and I was listening to that whole hearing and I was like, and I'm always and I'm assuming that the Republicans believe that he has something to hide.
Speaker 4: That's why he believed it, because.
Speaker 3: Is that I read it.
Speaker 4: I read it. I read about it this morning.
Speaker 7: Well, I was also reading about rand Paul has this vindictive attitude towards him.
Speaker 2: And Okay, I guess I understand. Is that just one you only you only use one earbud?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm definitely here one.
Speaker 1: Okay, saves money.
Speaker 2: If I ever lose one of my uh inter pouts, I'll just give you the any one you can take it, hopefully the corrector or the left or whatever that case.
Speaker 7: Well, what I'm getting at is that senators listening to the Senator Josh try from Missouri, I'm trying to get them off this.
Speaker 3: I'm trying real quick.
Speaker 8: So if we did a hearing test, you have zero percent hearing in that one ear.
Speaker 4: Duji, I've been through so many hearing tests and ain't funny.
Speaker 8: I'm just asking, I'm honestly curious. Can you not hear zero percent anything?
Speaker 7: Because, like even I've been talked about the idea of having a hearing hearing instrument put in this the ear, but my dad said it was it would be useless because I've adapted to it.
Speaker 8: Okay, wait one more time, I ask, can you hear anything out of that ear? What is the percentage that it is gone? Like it's all gone, one hundred percent gone?
Speaker 3: Or do you not know?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 7: And then the last time you can hear though I can hear out of this You're fine?
Speaker 2: I know, but you say you don't know. Can you hear anything out of your right here at all? No?
Speaker 4: Because I can't hear like you know when you're rob everything like that. You know, I don't hear that.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 8: Okay, I should get him a hearing test or something that does.
Speaker 3: He Why not just to see? I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: Life going on? We got him viagra? He doesn't you We'll get him a hearing eighty won't turn it on? I mean said they're not doing anything because he's adapted to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, used to it couldn't could I'm so used to it.
Speaker 7: But the reason that fix But that's that's he doesn't want it.
Speaker 3: That's fine, that's okay. We were just going to try to help you. It's okay.
Speaker 7: I mean, I appreciate the effort and everything, but I'm just saying it would be it would be.
Speaker 4: All or not because I'm so adapted to it.
Speaker 1: Mute point.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, mute point.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think it's more correct.
Speaker 2: Uh, Janelle Rights, does Charlie know there is a true IMAX theater in Rochester. It's called Tinseltown Theater. Charlie, you can drive there and see whatever.
Speaker 8: You really wouldn't do that, right if you had watch a movie that RV at the moment.
Speaker 1: But let me check. I want to make sure this is actually I'm exiden on them. It is. But yeah, that's it was on the list. I thought it is. Wow, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, he's coming.
Speaker 8: Get a garbage plate, watch a movie you sneaked at?
Speaker 1: And yeah that sounds good. Love his own odyesty in the bathroom. Cheryl Rights sold out? Oh really hold out, Cheryl Rights. Let's see O Van is the subject? I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: O V O V E A N. Anyway, Cheryl writes, no disrespect. I love you guys, but your comments on that sixteen year old boy saving that ten year old boy, we're not cool, all right? What are the comments?
Speaker 3: You weren't very nice.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely a lie.
Speaker 1: If you watch the whole video, you would be exhausted. That ten year old boy was a big boy. Oh come on, see, Cheryl, that's not you're fat shaming that ten year old boy.
Speaker 2: That's not cool. Yeah, the lifeguard was only sixteen. The reason he purposely went under the wave is because that's what you're supposed to do in that situation. Being from southern California as I am, you would I thought I would, you would know that that kid is a hero. Those waves were insane. Love you, Okay, great, I'm not knocking the lifeguard. What I said was they want to take him to the White House and give him an actual like cash reward. And I go, is that? I mean, don't don't lifeguard save people all the time?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just.
Speaker 2: I don't know Gray Scale rights you were over. I was wondering if you've made any decisions about the future of the show. Once you do your final broadcast to you plan to keep the Rover Radio website, the Rover Radio app RMG plus available, or willow services be discontinued.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: I no, In fact, they may.
Speaker 1: They may expand at that point.
Speaker 3: Perhaps if you don't do a contract, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Maybe I get the Maybe I get the old CBS stuff up.
Speaker 3: That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: You're still buzzing today. It's really driving me crazy. That microphone is something's going on.
Speaker 3: We want me to do. I can't hear it. Did it go away yesterday or used to it?
Speaker 1: Was it the mic? Or I mean there's other mics in that room. She could switch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to give that a try. I meant to do that yesterday. I forgot.
Speaker 3: Let's switch out to Mike's.
Speaker 2: Adrian writes, hello RMG crew. Today, I heard Jeffrey mentioned Uncle Buck, and I felt this was the time to mention this. I love this movie and I have thought for the longest time that when Jeffrey does his mocking laugh, like when someone cracks a joke at him, that it came from Uncle Buck. I attached a clip from the part that I'm talking about just curious if this is where he got it from. Maybe I've missed him say this before, but now I need to know.
Speaker 1: Uh so you have this? Yeah, I got rare all right? Tell me.
Speaker 2: If you hear of a tuna?
Speaker 4: Do you ever hear of a ritual killing?
Speaker 1: Also, like when he mocks dooge, you.
Speaker 4: Know, on her face in public?
Speaker 1: Like that again and you'll be one that is it, Jeffery, Is that where you got this from? No?
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 7: I got from Rosie O'Donnell. When she does that the same laugh, Yeah, like that she makes that laugh. She doesn't. I've heard her make that laugh a couple of times when she does her stand up back.
Speaker 4: In the day.
Speaker 2: Let's see here South Beach, Steve right, sheel over. I watched all three episodes of the Idaho Murders documentary. I have two comments. Well, let's see what his comments are, because.
Speaker 1: I watched all three episodes last night too, got into bed with the cat. The cat really just watches TV with me now, just stares right at the TV from the end of the bed. H And I watched all three episodes.
Speaker 3: What a depressing thing to watch right before you go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh, I slept with a gone under the pillow, you know.
Speaker 10: Yeez.
Speaker 3: Okay, so what are his thoughts?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see, they show the car driving away from the scene very fast, yet when they did forensics on the car they found nothing. That's impossible. South Beach Steve says, well, that's what that's what Coburger and his you know, he's professed his innocence. Now he says, take back that guilty play.
Speaker 1: I'm innocent. It's one of the things he's pointing out to watch this hungery. No way, Yeah, absolutely insane.
Speaker 4: How do you plain that point?
Speaker 3: Right there? There's no blood, there's no.
Speaker 1: Nothing the DNA on the knife sheath in the girl's bed that relates to him. Why would it be there?
Speaker 3: What if they come up with the differ somebody stole the.
Speaker 1: Knife from him, generally obviously, and there's real killer, a real killer who also happens to drive a white Hondai Lantra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coincidence, let's see. Anyway, So essentially, he pulled up, killed four kids, got covered in blood. By the way, if you look at the timeline of when he pulled up and when he if you look at the timeline from what they said. The one girl was alive and scrolling on social media till four to twelve am. The car sped away at four twenty am. That leaves an eight minute window to commit all the murders and then and then you know, clean up or doing whatever. I'm assuming you'd just be covered in blood if you stab four people to death.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's a very gruesome scene.
Speaker 2: So essentially he pulled up, killed four kids, got covered in blood, and sped away within fifteen minutes, actually eight minutes, and nothing.
Speaker 1: Is in the car.
Speaker 2: How well, I'm assuming that he very meticulously, very meticulously used bleach or something.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't they be able to test that too?
Speaker 1: Maybe they did, I don't know. It was thirty what thirty forty days later. I think he very meticulously, probably with Q tips and who knows did everything in the car? Would be my guess.
Speaker 2: Also, how sad was it when the father of Xana said that he wanted to spend the night with them after the football game, but he didn't because he drank too much and he didn't want to annoy her.
Speaker 1: So sad The dad said that he said he drank too much so he didn't want to annoy them, so instead he just drove home. That's bird.
Speaker 3: Okay, what'd you think of it?
Speaker 2: Nothing new that I That's what I kind of thought. I didn't learn anything new at all. Now, they did have interviews with various people, some parents, sisters, friends, that kind of stuff that I, you know, that was new, but no real insight necessarily to the case. I had seen all of this body cam footage already. They had released this, and you know, I watched the unedited version of that, and so I'd seen all this stuff before. Andrea writes, I love all of your recommendations for Netflix documentaries, and I watched them all like the good student that I am. Have you seen the Shipwrecked one about the Costa cruise ship that crashed in twenty twelve. I watched it yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. I have not seen that.
Speaker 3: I started watching it and I was bored with it.
Speaker 2: That's the one where the guy, I know, here's what happened. I mean, the guys they're on this cruise ship and they're going by I don't know what if it's Coos to Italy, Greece, something somewhere over there, and for whatever, and the captain decides the route that we're supposed to be on here where there's like a shipping lanes and boat lanes whatever. Forget that. Let's give people on the boat. Let's take them close to the shore so you can get a good view of this little islander, peninsula, or wherever the hell they were. Yeah, let's get close. Let's do like a flyby. Doesn't work, Yes, it doesn't work. And then they run aground and the chip sanks.
Speaker 3: They hit a rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I will never get on a cruise ship again. Andrea says, not only are they floating bacteria vessels, but now this the documentary was well done with different perspectives of the survivors. The video of it tipped over with a giant boulder sticking out of the hole is unbelievable. I highly recommend this watch Rover. You would really like it if you've already seen it. Sorry I have not seen that. Now he can add cruises to my don't bucket list, among others. Yeah, I look at it though. Think of all the crews that are going every single day, every day. There are cruise ships out, yeah, and you know, tons of them. I don't know how many cruise ships there are, but you know, like that in Miami Beach there's probably.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we.
Speaker 7: Saw like a dozen cruise ships and the time at that time we were down in Florida on the bus.
Speaker 1: You dozen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like maybe about like the most, but the most fifteen is.
Speaker 1: What I counted. Yeah, I don't know. If there's that many docks at one time, there's probably.
Speaker 4: Some going in, some going out in some dotch we'll.
Speaker 2: Just let him. So there's probably I don't know, at any given time when they're all docked together, maybe there's maybe there is about eight or ten ten, Maybe maybe that's even too many, but you know, and then the file they maybe they'll have different.
Speaker 1: Ones come in and out or whatever.
Speaker 2: But there's no they're not they're not syncic. So it's not not the bacteria stuff. I think that's pretty common, but major disasters is pretty uncommon, so I won't be too worried about that. Joanna writes. The subject is B two shaving her head. Grover tell B two do not in all caps shave her head. She will regret it. It's such a bitch to grow out. I shaved the lower half of my head all the way around so the top half was still long. I wore my hair down so you couldn't tell my head was shaved underneath. It was all fun and games until I was done with it and I had to grow it out. It takes forever. It's ugly, it's shaggy. My husband supported me when I did it, and he also liked it when we were having sex. He said it made them orgasm harder. Really, your shaved head made him. Or guess so i'd be. I'm in doggie, and of course he's behind me giving it to me, and he takes his hand and rubs the side of my head. That shafe and boom blasts so hard.
Speaker 1: TUSI.
Speaker 2: Anytime sex is brought up bald head, sex isn't that hot, this, especially if it's with me. Imagine my poor wife, and she's never she's never like, oh, she tells you that recoils vomits.
Speaker 9: My daughter sent me a flyer yesterday that she saw it said a bald men meet up. I believe it. It was in Atlanta, but it's coming in August. If you want to join, Well, what am I gonna do? Hang out with the other probably be very irod. Well, this guy you know this.
Speaker 2: I wonder, is this maybe your husband has some sort of dude fantasies or something. I've never heard this about. Why would that turn a guy on to have a chick with a shaved head? Anyway, that's the only thrill you would get out of b two shaving her head. Maybe maybe I'm maybe this is something I don't know about. I guess it's a thing for men, she says. Look up Chris Evans feeling Scarlet Johansson's head on the red carpet. He instantly gets turned on when he touches her.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a congresswoman I think her name is Aana Presley.
Speaker 2: She's bald shaved or bald bald like bald ball.
Speaker 7: I've watched her, you know, in some of congressional hearings that she's she's a force to be reckoned with when it comes to you know, you know, witnesses, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just stick with the bald.
Speaker 5: Why That's why I got them saying, do remember he used to me here, he used to just talk about chicks and boobs and motor boat and babes and uh wrestling.
Speaker 1: Now it's all politics. He's been corrupted somehow, not been corrupted. You find Chris Evans. Okay, so.
Speaker 2: That's him getting turned out. I said, that's a turned on face when he.
Speaker 1: Does yeh see that's no face. Oh yeah, he just finished in his pants. He's hotoy ew.
Speaker 2: Ew y e uh, Ryan, writes Rover. On the aftermath, Jeffrey admitted he hasn't eaten lunch this week?
Speaker 1: Did Tomash?
Speaker 2: And I give Jeffrey permission to get lunch as a punishment for losing Tomasha's bike as Jeffrey's trying to save money by skipping meals to buy Tamasha's eighth bike.
Speaker 7: No, I just said, if I'm not hungry, I won't eat. Well, that's a good rule, that's that's that's the roof' I always lived by. But I did, I will be very busy at by the job today. So yes, I did pack at lunch for myself today. Okay, Ronnie, you're on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning, Ronnie. You doing Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 11: Hey? I was losing into your program yesterday and you were talking about how when you first met your wife, you guys did like a thirty day thing. Yes, and it reminded me of a movie that came out probably right.
Speaker 3: Around that time.
Speaker 11: It's called Sweet November. It had Keanu Reeves and Charley's Steralon in it, and it does be a pretty sad movie at the end. But yeah, it just kind of reminded.
Speaker 1: Me of what you did thirty day. Why is shaking her head. She's seen this movie before.
Speaker 3: It's very sad.
Speaker 11: Exactly what I told you. Anybody had a chance to actually see this movie, it would be dougie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course yes, and she's seen it.
Speaker 2: She's immediately.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do a spot Kean Reeves. It's a great movie. I love both those actors personally. I don't see the did you did you.
Speaker 2: Weep like a baby Ronnie when you saw this movie idea?
Speaker 11: I'm not saying I weep, uh you know for a minute, but I did. I did have a couple of tours coming down.
Speaker 3: At the end. Yeah, that's I.
Speaker 1: Mean, it's it's getting choked up right now just thinking about it. I can hear it's sad, well, idiot.
Speaker 11: It's like if you remember the Notebook, how sad that would again? And I think November Ending is even better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wept like a baby.
Speaker 11: With the yea yeah, yeah, it's really touching.
Speaker 2: So what makes that why I bring that up, is that where I got the idea is Okay, I know I didn't get the idea from that movie. I'm sure I didn't come up with this idea. I don't remember exactly why I did that, but it really worked out. And I think what happened was, uh, you know, I dated girls somebody girls at that point, and you you would date and then sometimes I'd want to break up with chicks, but I just didn't have the balls to break up with the chick. And then you're like, oh my god, and you're just going through like just you date a girl for I'd end up dating a girl for six months that I should have dated for six weeks, you know, and it's just what a tremendous waste of time. And maybe it was because I didn't want to hurt their feelings or something, but in reality, it actually makes it ten times where it's now not being older and wiser, I figured this out. I wouldn't want to break up with chicks. I just want to stop talking to them and ignore them. And then that that doesn't really work out. They become psycho and and you know, so you have to have some sort of closure, I guess. And so I just figured if you do thirty days and then at the end of that thirty days, either one can just walk away, you just go, you know what.
Speaker 1: Listen, it was great thirty days.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I'm gonna let me, let me try something else at this point. And it just took the pressure off a little bit. Now, I'll bet a lot of chicks won't put up with that. But my wife, she could tell what a catch eye was, you know. She she had her eye on the prize when it came to land in this this guy, and so maybe she was a little more.
Speaker 1: Tolerant, I guess, Ronnie. Thank you. Oh.
Speaker 2: I just love how the guy called Crystal the operator.
Speaker 1: The operator. Yes, it's good. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: Sarah says to JLR get a new car, and that, well, any one, let.
Speaker 1: Me see if there's a picture. What is it.
Speaker 7: Nice trying, Pam. No, First of all, I don't I don't drive. I don't drive electric vehicles. So all let's just nick three try. Well, No, that's that's a that's a play. It's a play. And sometimes I say that nice try just you know, so that's the way that plates interpreted.
Speaker 2: I've got to take a break. We will be right back on Rover's one of glory hang to the top.
Speaker 1: Because of d e I Bill knows enemas and inbreds.
Speaker 10: You left to Dildo in the marketing rise morning Glory.
Speaker 2: Have you ever watched Jeopardy? I used to watch it when mine was a kid. My grandmother would watch that show all the time. But man, you just feel stupid. The kid won teen Jeopardy or whatever it is. I go, all right, maybe I'm kind of smart even you can kind of compete in that.
Speaker 1: No you can't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even compete in Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I don't. I never watched any of that crap.
Speaker 2: Anyways, there's this guy who was he won e win some money on Jeopardy, and now he's been he was caught doing something a little bit strange. I'll tell you about that in a second. Jenna sent an email and she says, I find it interesting that Rover has been sticking up for this couple who were cheating on their significant others on the bench in the park. These are the lawyers. I think they got exactly what they deserved being let go from the company they worked for. Actions have consequences.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't believe that either one of them has been let go.
Speaker 4: The guy.
Speaker 2: Of course they have to, you know. I'm sure the woman is going to be a victim somehow, and the guy is going to be the bad guy, the toxic masculinity guy. He's been placed on leave, so I don't think he's been let go. But why should they be let out? What impact does they have on their job?
Speaker 1: Zero? None?
Speaker 2: So I no, I don't think they should be let go. So if somebody cheats on their wife, they should be fired from their job. That's what this is coming from. Somebody. She must have been cheated on. Let me see about two years ago, she says. Uh, boy, here we go. About two years ago, I got a call in the middle of the night from a frantic girl telling me that my husband had been having an affair with her for six months and she felt guilty. Now, obviously I know that wasn't true. They must have gotten into a fight, so she told me, Yeah, she was a vindictive bitch. I don't take to cheating anymore after that. I know how much it hurts to be cheated on and be left wondering what you did wrong. I did end up staying with him because I love him, and with a lot of counseling, we are doing better. Love the show, Jenna, I thank you for loving the show, but you need to listen to my advice. This dude, what do you think you think he just turned over a new leave. He was cheating. This is not a one time Just speaking from a guy's point of view, I can tell you something before. Of course, most guys have.
Speaker 3: Well not most guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, most guys statistically. Now I don't know about on their wives. I'm saying about girlfriends and stuff. You know when you're twenty years old. No guy ever cheated. Okay, So from a guy's point of view, this guy carried on with another woman for six months. This was not like he went on a business trip and he had a little bit too much to drink and he wasn't making the right decisions and some like hot chick she was for some whatever reason one of a billion chants was hitting on the guy or whatever at the hotel bar. That to me, is an entirely different scenario. This guy carried on with another woman behind your back. You're married, and he did this for six months six months. Now, if he was willing to do that for six months, why would you think? And Jenna, I don't mean to be offensive, but how dumb could you possibly be? You don't need to say why do you think that? Now he's like somehow changed his ways, like, oh, you know what, Now I realized I shouldn't have been cheating on my wife and I didn't know what I had to lose.
Speaker 1: Or some crap like that. Give me a break.
Speaker 8: Because she threatened to leave him, No, he didn't want.
Speaker 3: To be away from her.
Speaker 8: So he realized what he had in front of him and said, I will.
Speaker 1: Complete I realized. Here's what happened. The chick called him. The chick calls in the middle of the night. Now this guy's put on blast. He goes, oh, no, I'm gonna lose half of my stuff.
Speaker 2: We got this, probably have a house together and cars and four oh one k and God only knows what she's gonna clean me out. So he has to he has to say this. I mean, I just look, can can the guy change his ways? Possibly? Every you know, not gonna rule it out entirely, just gonna say you should be pretty friggin skeptical of that, real skeptical. Now, if you had said like I like I told you, if you said, oh, he went on a trip to LA and he was you know, it was a one time thing. This guy carried on behind your back for six months, carried on.
Speaker 1: Come on, Hey, who am I to judge? Right?
Speaker 2: If you want to put up with that crap?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 2: You want to fall for that? Okay?
Speaker 3: So if your wife she's on you, you would leave her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: If she carried on behind my back for six months?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: If if she went out and she went on a business trip and she got drunk and did something stupid, maybe maybe you could look past that, right, at least me. I don't know many people couldn't, but I'm saying I could. I could look past something like that way easier than carrying on for six months behind at least six And that's only one person, you know, want, if you think there was nobody else.
Speaker 12: I was a one in a million chances. I don't know what it was I did. I the hell was I talking to?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jeopardy. There's a guy named Philip Joseph de Senna the Sena.
Speaker 2: He's forty four years old. He was on Jeopardy back in twenty twenty four. He won forty six hundred and ninety eight dollars on Jeopardy. It always kind of bothered me on Jeopardy that they don't win, Like that's a decent amount of money, but to win Jeopardy for two days seems like you should get more.
Speaker 1: Money than that.
Speaker 2: Think of how much money Jeopardy is making. Well, is the total forty six hundred ninety eight dollars. That's pretty good, dude, it's not bad. That's two days. Two days now. Of course they take your taxes out and all that kind of stuff. But think of how much money Jeopardy makes in a day. How many TV stations is Jeopardy are under?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe they even have international So they're making money hand over a fist. They can't give out a little bit more money. They can't double it, triple it, whatever, what does it go up to one thousand dollars or changed it? It's still one thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: Correct, Like the hardest subjects that are like a thousand, I think for regularly in the first round of five hundred.
Speaker 2: But in the double jeopary round A two thousand with inflation.
Speaker 1: They should have they should think they might have up that. Actually the one thousand first round two thousand, yeah, second one for me like five ten thousand max.
Speaker 2: Anyway, either he get into some real dough they can afford that.
Speaker 1: Anyway. So this guy, he won the almost forty five thousand dollars, but he had a rental property that he owned in New Jersey, and back in twenty twenty five, he was caught placing surveillance cameras or had already placed surveillance cameras.
Speaker 2: In this rental property that he that he owned. A woman who was renting the place said that she took two black USB wall chargers. They were inside the property and she realized, wait, there's cameras in there, so she must have seen this. He went online to some sort of maybe they even sell out on Amazon, I don't know, but he went on either if they don't sell it on Amazon, he went to some creeper website and bought these these cameras, plugged them in and and just left them there so he could, you know, thinking it just looked like a regular wall charger, so he could spy on the woman that was in there. Officers were able to determine that he had captured images of the woman without her consents, and and then he was arrested. He now has been placed on five years of probation. My question is that that's all you get for doing something like that. Now, I know, you know he didn't go in there and sexually assault the woman or whatever. Obviously he gets some jail time for that. All who knows these days? Maybe you don't, but uh, it seems like a weird, a really weird thing to do. That's a that should be a major red flag. If somebody is going to do that, right, you don't get any jail time for that, even even like thirty days. I'd be okay, Like, I know it's not the end up worldly to beat somebody over the head with a crowbar, but it's still pretty weird to do.
Speaker 3: It's gonna do it again?
Speaker 1: Oh I may. I doubt he's gonna do it a second time. Oh I think you Or he'll just get more.
Speaker 2: Careful, Yeah yeah, yeah, he won't use that cheap ass little wall charger thing that has a camera, put it in all, drill a little tiny hole or do something or who knows what he'll do, who'd stay at his place too? Well, how would you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the reviews, and don't you think.
Speaker 2: Like and I don't know if this was an airbnb or if it was I this was down in North Carolina. I don't know if he's running this long term to this woman or what. But the police said that he placed these hidden cameras for the purpose of arousing and gratifying his own sexual desire.
Speaker 3: He is not stopping.
Speaker 1: You don't think so, No, Well, you don't think it'll be like that woman's husband who just gets caught cheating six months carrying on an affair and then it's like, oh I quit cold turkey' Oh oh I didn't know that was wrong. Oh I'm sorry he knew it was wrong.
Speaker 2: You don't think that. You don't think that this guy will do that? And you're like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I personally think once a cheater, always a cheater. So that's just me and my view.
Speaker 8: But with this guy, I think that he clearly is obsessed with trying to watch people, and he turns him on, so I think he'll because he didn't get got a slap on the.
Speaker 2: Wrist so he turned himself in, They issued a warrant, he turned himself in, and then whatever he goes through the process for the past six months or something, he ends up getting five years probation. Again, you would think thirty days, I would say between thirty and ninety days should be the kind of sense you get.
Speaker 1: I think the rules should I don't know if i'd say probation and then he's not allowed to rent houses anymore.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess I don't know. Can they put a restriction on you like that? Would that be?
Speaker 1: I don't know how the sign up for the sex predator site too, right, I like that that. I don't know if he has to do maybe he does. Does it say that in here? Let me see here? Does it say that he has to say that he has to do anything like that? Hold on? He was, Oh no, it says, per of the terms of his plea agreement, he will not have to register as a sex offender. Fill many people. In the bathroom, I just don't have to do anything. And in the bedroom too, obviously you know what he was. He was trying to get in there, wanted.
Speaker 2: To get the chick, taken her clothes, off He wanted to get hopefully that you're gonna catch people having sex on there so we can crank it out, watch that or whatever. But get sixty months probation. That's five years, right, twelve twenty four or six eight, sixty five years probation, no jail time, no register as a sex offender. You think if the guy what on Jeopardy, he'd be smarter not to get caught doing that. Like that's very I've seen some of these things stories in the past where they do look like little ball chargers for your phone or something, and there's a camera and there so it plugs in so it's getting power, but it has a little thing like you go, if you're looking at that, if you're renting a house or whatever, you look at that, you go, what's that? Especially because you go, I've never seen a charger. It looks like that exactly has a little thing on there, little pinhole, it looks it just looks a little bit strange.
Speaker 1: Charlie.
Speaker 2: You can probably find a picture of one of these or something. And do you look when one Jeopardy you think you'd be a little bit smarter, Well.
Speaker 8: Do you look when you go to these houses Charlie, because I know that you rent from like being you don't you're just like whatever if they want to see my dong, like what about your girlfriend?
Speaker 3: You don't like one over?
Speaker 1: Uh, you don't look at all, you don't care, not really. I mean, here's a good one. I mean this, we'd really install this. I me sure you'd never notice that. Oh wow, came a.
Speaker 2: Fully functioning, fully functional, hardwired USB receptacle outlet with wy Fi four KUHD camera. So it maybe maybe that's what he had.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was something you'll never find that, Like you're gonna go to every outlet and look and see. You just gotta find it. Could be on anything, the little black dot that's the camera. I mean no, but but.
Speaker 2: I mean it is a little unusual. I would say that is there any writing on the outlet or anything? Or is there let me see, it is a little unusual that there's a hole. How often do you see a hole there?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be ever looked at an outlet, have really stared at it and go, I mean stay on the writing and there's writing on the outlet, does it say anything?
Speaker 8: No, just kind of like serial number stuff, and I guess these outlets here if you look at the ones in the studio, there's nothing.
Speaker 1: No, there's some hole there.
Speaker 3: There's no hole there. I wouldn't before I just looked at I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Here's another one forty five dollars. Looks like I don't know usb thing. You wouldn't. There's a camera there. Wouldn't see that. Here's a wall charger. Never noticed that. M I mean, there's there's no point even looking. You're good. If they want to watch you, they're gonna watch you. I don't know what this is. They saw a device that supposedly, Oh look at this one. It's behind a little screen, so you definitely can't see that. So you open the screen, the camera's back there and they put a little block screen over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one looks that one. You'd never notice. You would never notice that one because there's not even a little hole. Jesus Christ, that's crazy. Look at the size of this one. Now, this one's kind of stupid because it's its own little dot. But still look at that. Uh jeez, who knows how often you've been taped like that in a hotel room or an airbnb or something like that HM, and they have device that supposedly confined cameras, but I don't know if it really works. Read something about that and I think it doesn't really work.
Speaker 1: I thought, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna carry this around and travel with this and my hotel room or whatever. Yeah, I don't know what. I don't know what the device is, and I don't even know how it works. How would that work exactly? How would that know if there's a camera in in the outlet? I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 1: I saw. I saw that. Charlie. You don't want to get married? Right? Or do you? Maybe? One day? One day? An?
Speaker 2: Like, what what do you what are you waiting for when you say maybe one day? What do you think the money?
Speaker 1: Money? He needs to have a wedding that's expensive? You could do that on the cheap, like like Jeffrey did just do it in the backyard or whatever. No, we did my wedding in a church the you did Jers in your back yard. I exactly right, Yeah, I didn't mind.
Speaker 7: But the thing that is, we uh with with my wedding, we cut out all the luxuries.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: We had a reception at my parents' house. It was like an open house. People came and went and they all had a good time. We didn't even we didn't have a photographer, we didn't have a DJ, we didn't have a hall. We knew all that was going to cost money, so we cut that all out completely out of the budget. The only thing, like I said, we really spent the money on was her dress, the food, and the liquor.
Speaker 2: So, Charlie, this is one of the reasons why you haven't proposed us because you want money for the wedding. Is you got to save up cash for the Yeah, I guess that's one one reason. That's that's the reason. Okay, all right, So he hasn't been too through. He's never a bit too hip on getting married. There's one woman that I was reading about. She really did not want to get married. Now she was engaged do to get married, and she did something in order to allegedly did something to get out of this wedding. I guess you couldn't tell the guy like I don't want to get married, and once you kind of say okay, I bet the wheels start turning. And at that point, I'll bet you it's really difficult to back out of a wedding, Oh sir, Especially what like by the time somebody sends out those save the date things. Oh yeah, deposits are not like a complete idiot if you can't sell your so let's go out, you got to just go through with it. Yeah, even if it's like a year later like save the date, you look like a dumbass if you, oh, never mind, take that out of your candor don't need it anymore. So this woman apparently couldn't bring herself to to say I don't want to get married, so instead she took a drastic measure to try to get out of the wedding. I'll tell that to you in just a minute, Douji, What do you have coming up in the Schizzy?
Speaker 8: Coming up in the Schizzy? And update regarding Nick Reiner. You know Rob Reiner's son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, murdered, Yeah, maniac, Yeah, killed his parents.
Speaker 8: Update in his story coming. He's in a little bit of trouble while he's in jail. I'll tell you what happened next.
Speaker 2: All right, eight sixty six yo, Rover is the number. Eight sixty six, nine sixty seven, sixt't eighty three seven. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hang on