Speaker 1: Why are you not speaking to your dog. It's like and you see him in the hallway and they're looking at you with those big brown eyes and they're like, mom, are we okay? And you just ignore them. Here's one I told my co workers. This is a text message of Katie. He'll did you be One told the co workers, I'm bringing in banana bread for him this morning. Got out of my shower and my beautiful silver lab ate both loaves, including the plastic zip block bagging. No that they were in. All that was left was the zipper part. I got home to garbage cans, turned over, dirty diapers, and garbage all over my room. I told Oliver, Oliver, I'm very disappointed in you. Oliver's sitting there looking at your wagon, his tail going. They definitely know what you're upset with them. They give you the puppy dog out. Oh totally.
Speaker 2: The sex says, I'm not talking to Zeus, my one year old German shepherd, because he had zoomies and body slammed into my eight year old and I'm already over stimulated at this point.
Speaker 1: It's so funny when you get the zoomies. I'll stand in the backyard and I'll like, go Bernie go, and he'll run back and forth across the yard until I say it again. Then he stops go Bernie Go. It is so funny.
Speaker 2: My mom would get so mad at my dad every time he would come and pick me and my sister up. He would get the dogs like riled up, and she'd be like, and then you get to leave and I'm here.
Speaker 3: With the dogs.
Speaker 1: How dare another text message? Not speaking to my doberman because he ate my grandkid's box of crayons, a pair of rubber gloves, pieces of my pj's and many other things too.
Speaker 4: So says my house trained one year old, who hasn't had an accident since he was a puppy, decided a pm poop on my parents' expensive rugs at their.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl pipe.
Speaker 1: Not sure this is funny. I'm not sure if you're talking about not speaking to my cat, But I'm not speaking to my cat because he wakes up, wakes me up at four thirty in the morning every single day to feed him, and acts like he's starving even though he just got a tree at ten o'clock before I went to bed.
Speaker 3: Is your cat my cat?
Speaker 1: This cat can't do that too.
Speaker 2: He just likes He's very chatty, so he'll be like, oh, are you standing near the kitchen?
Speaker 3: Were you going to feed me? Let girl? No, I'm not gonna feed you. You just ate, you fat cat.
Speaker 5: A big back to anytime I'm just like making something for myself. Anytime I'm just standing at the island, she has to stand next to me, and they just look up with the puppy dog eyes because she's like.
Speaker 3: You're near, No, the kitchen.
Speaker 1: You just ate. Here's what I'm not speaking to my dog because he keeps eating the poop sickles in the backyard. They do love that.
Speaker 4: I remember me.
Speaker 1: They are going to melt soon, so go clean it before they do. I remember Josie would. I'd have to watch her when she got older and stupid her. She would poop. Then she turned around and be like, no, no, you are.
Speaker 3: Not yet one hand on it? Are you sure hand yet? Knocking around her neck.
Speaker 2: This text says I'm not speaking to my dog Maui because he ate all the sleeves off of my four year old shirt. Just the sleeves are That's fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for for all those. We love our dogs, but sometimes we're just not speaking to them. And then you come home and they're so happy to see you and they do the circle thing where they look at you and they go into circle and then they go into circle again. It's like, Okay, all is forgiven, Bernie. I love you, Bernie. Let's get into the Daily Bailey on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: As far as I'm concerned, it's holiday season right now because it is the name of Snowplow contest again already.
Speaker 3: Boo boo, boo boo. So we on the show.
Speaker 2: We are going to choose some names and I'm gonna put in our votes for for everyone. Okay, I got one, No, no, I'm gonna give you the list. Oh I see, Okay, I'm sorry, I'm you're so I got an original? Well, what's your original?
Speaker 1: Plow do?
Speaker 3: What plow do? That's a good one on the spot.
Speaker 6: That one.
Speaker 3: Get that submitted for next year.
Speaker 2: But we have the list of finalists right now. There were over six seven and fifty submissions and they narrowed it down to thirty finalists. Okay, so they're going to pick eight finalists for the new name Snowplows. And I will tell you driving by a snowplow with a name on it is a special kind of magic because you're like, oh, look a snowplow. What's its name? And some of them don't have names. But when you see on the side that you know, I don't know, it's called like purple rain.
Speaker 3: That's one of the named ones. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: So keep it, keep tracking your brain, maybe write it down or something, you guys, because we have to vote for eight. Here're the list of finalists eight, six, seven, five three to ozho brine Mm okay because AI Arctic intelligence. Okay, below zero Hero, Cute, Bob chillin, Bob chilling, Bob Dylan, get it? Yeah, okay, don't flurry be happy slow Hey we might like, don't flurry?
Speaker 3: Got it? Are you writ in that downtime oak? Every day? I'm shoveling. Oh I kind of like that one, mean too?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: We read it feeling salty?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Flurry is George, It's cute. Here we snow again.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 3: I got friends in snow places. I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, John Bond snowy just scraping by. These are the winners, you guys. We are finally well remember now, Okay, they've been doing this for about six years. True, so they've run out of the very best names.
Speaker 3: They don't have what that plow do?
Speaker 1: No, they don't. They should.
Speaker 3: Okay, here it comes K pop Blizzard Hunter.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 3: Co plow exclamation point.
Speaker 1: I like that one. Okay, it's different. It's not after a song title. A lot of after song title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lake snow be gone. Okay, okay, ll cool blade maybe.
Speaker 3: Minice snowta That one seems like it's fruit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, mission, impassable because you can't pass.
Speaker 3: You can't pass. Mister plow.
Speaker 1: Mister plow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, mister plow.
Speaker 1: Homer Simpson had a snow plowing business. He's like the jingle went something like, uh something something, mister plow. The name again is mister plow?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Brother? Where art plow?
Speaker 3: Oh? For sleet's sake? I like that? Okay, plowing in the wind.
Speaker 2: Okay, salt shaker, see it should be called shake it like a salt shaker.
Speaker 3: That's way better.
Speaker 2: Say it ain't snow six sled and six sleds.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I feel like sled Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: I'm almost done the life of a snow Girl, the North plow.
Speaker 1: What wait wait why like? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I have no idea the North the North Stars okay, Walter white Out I like that one, and white Out Warrior.
Speaker 1: No, that one's too ordinary.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it looks like the ones that we like the best. So you like Walter Whiteout, Dave sounds like it. We like six Sled and yep. Okay, I wrote every damn shoveling, every damn shoveling.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, forst Sleep's sake, that that was funny. Okay, yeah, that is one mission impassable. I do like mission impassable.
Speaker 2: Okay, k plow k PLoud yes, okay, perfect, So we've got how many was that doesn't matter, but I'll put those in.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Those are our.
Speaker 2: Official day Brian Morning Show ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like the don't flurry be happy as well?
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 1: Did you write down what that plow do?
Speaker 2: I wrote it down for next year. I put an alarm on it to remind me to.
Speaker 1: All right, it's k d w B CARDI B tickets within ten minutes. You con justin bieber kd w B where the B stands for CARDI B. I have tickets for you for Cardi b Coming up next on kt BE, We're gonna play a little game we haven't played in a long time. It's called that Ain't Nothing, and it's all based on we all have a friend that when you tell a great story, your friend's like, oh, wow, that ain't nothing. Let me tell you what happened to me. So'll be like, guess what, you, guys, I won ten dollars in a scratch off and your friends are like, Oh, that's cool. And then and then the friend is like, Oh, that ain't nothing.
Speaker 4: Dave, that ain't nothing. Let me tell you about New Year's here she goes. I was an Oshkosh, Wisconsin. I went home with a guy who was a friend of mine from high school, and as we are getting down and dirty, his girlfriend came into the room slapped me across the face. I had to I didn't know he had a girlfriend, eh, but b I had to run out of the house in the middle of the winter in a dress because it was New Year's Eve, and I wandered into a random house where I found shelter for the evening because my phone was dead until I could find a child.
Speaker 3: Beat that.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, that ain't nothing. I got Cat from the Blue Earth remains Societ. I need to drive two and a half hours to get them.
Speaker 3: That ain't nothing, say so.
Speaker 1: But if you've got so, you're gonna listen to these stories and you might be the first one, and the first one might win. Then the next caller says, well, that ain't nothing, and then you tell your story, and then somebody else will be like, oh well, that ain't nothing. We'll take the best story, even though it might not be the first one, it might be the first one and give you the Cardi B tickets. Will come up with your best story, and whether it happened in twenty ten or last night, call me now to win. You're gonna sit on hold for a minute, but it's worth it because it's Cardi B sixty five one nine eight nine KD double ub that ain't nothing and now.
Speaker 9: Your TV subscribe to Dave Bryan TV on YouTube and stream us live.
Speaker 1: We got Cardi B tickets right now. Wilma's drama coming to Target Center on March twelfth, and we've got your tickets right now on KDWB. Here's the way the game works. Man played this in a long time. It's called that ain't nothing. And it's based on the friend of yours. Whenever you tell a story and it's maybe not your friend, maybe it's a brother in laws or the worst at this. Yeah, you know what I mean, you tell a story around your brother in law's like, yeah, I was in a police chase last week, because you know I was, I just thought I would run. Yeah, and then your brother in law would be like that, ain't nothing. I went to the moon last week. Yeah, and I didn't tell anybody because I didn't want to act like I was bragging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that got one up? Yeah, or an aunt. I feel like that's an aunt A good one for that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's start on the phone here and start off with that ain't nothing. So Danny you're first. You don't have to say that ain't nothing. You just tell us your story, Danny, what is your story for Cardi?
Speaker 3: B Okay?
Speaker 7: So, back in twenty ten, I was a bartender and I met this guy while working. He was really awesome. We got along really well. We went on a couple of days. It had been a few weeks we'd started hooking up and stuff, and he gave me a key one day. He was a apartment and he said, come over to my house when you get off of work, and I said, all right, cool, So I went to his house after work. I got dropped off by a friend at his house after work, he was the key, went in and he was hooking up with another woman. And he kicked me out of his house. And I had to walk like the twenty blocks from where his house was to my apartment in the middle of winter. It was really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: No, that's a great story. That's a great story, but now go ahead. But I missed the last part. I keep saying, no, I keep talking. When you're talking, you go.
Speaker 7: It turns out that was his long term girlfriend that he was hooking and I was the other one.
Speaker 3: Oh you are You are the other woman? And he gave you a key. That seems so dumb.
Speaker 2: What why guy was born yesterday?
Speaker 1: That's a good story. But then here comes somebody to say, well, that ain't nothing. Let's talk to Stacy, and Stacy, your story must begin with those three words, go ahead, that ain't nothing. That's right.
Speaker 10: Go In two thousand and seven, I must have been fourteen at the time. Everybody was getting ready for Thanksgiving. Me and Grandma'd finished cooking everything up, and I snuck into the kitchen to have a little sneak of the turkey. At the tiniest little piece. Well, I started choking on it, and so I went to the bathroom to choke alone.
Speaker 9: And I was like, well, this.
Speaker 10: Is really bad because I started gurgling and I ran out to the family and I'm like waving, Oh my god, you know, like I'm choking, and so my brother and my mom's boyfriend, I'll try to give me the heimlick as my grandma's calling nine one one. I ended up breaking four ribs. I was bleeding from the mouth, and I went like rushed to the emergency room and they had like the marks on my throat where they're getting ready to cut everything open, and then they stuck like a scope down my throat and they ended up getting it out.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, Wow, Okay, Stacey, Oh wait, there was there more, Stacy.
Speaker 6: No, it's just now a laughing joke.
Speaker 9: In the family.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's laughing joke at all. That's horrible.
Speaker 3: I try to get one piece of sneaky turkey, pay for it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Olivia, you're up next. You got to start your story with those three words.
Speaker 6: All right, that ain't nothing. When I was in college, I was walking to a house party. It was about I don't know, probably four different houses that we went to about four miles away from my dorm. I ended up going back, and when I got back, I realized I left my bag that had my key card to get back into my dorm at one of the house parties. So I ended up trying to walk back. A cop picked me up and said, you need a ride because it was the middle of winter in Wisconsin, so he ended up driving me to the houses. I couldn't find it, so I slept in a random person's dorm that answered their door when I got back. And then I walked another four miles back the next day and retraced all my steps and found it in a bush that my friend hid it in.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, good story. Olivia. Holly is up next. Holly. We're playing a game called that Ain't Nothing. So let's hear your story. Remember to start with those three.
Speaker 12: Words, Yeah, that ain't nothing. So we have a litter of puppies five weeks old right now, and so there's a lot of payoff in the mornings, and this morning we're going to be late for school because one of the puppies, Pete, and my daughter, my eight year old daughter's shoe right before we were gonna get on the bus. So we're currently sitting outside the.
Speaker 7: Walmart waiting to go in to get a new terrashoes this morning, Pete, right inside the shoe.
Speaker 1: Shoe, right in the shoe.
Speaker 3: Thank you, aimed, aimed for the shoe, Abagail, last one.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing, God ain't nothing.
Speaker 9: When I was twenty one, my dad asked me to go get lunch one day. And when we're at lunch, he's like, we're getting a new family member. And I was like, oh, yeah, we finally getting a dog. And he was like, no, actually, you're getting a new sibling.
Speaker 6: And I was like what.
Speaker 9: And it was with this woman that we weren't very excited about. And then come to find out a few months later, our college tuition was used to pay for IVF.
Speaker 1: Oh oh you're still paying them off? Oh oh, how much money was that?
Speaker 9: Abigail Oop, Sorry, my phone went out. What'd you say?
Speaker 1: How much money did they spend?
Speaker 9: It's three rounds of it, I believe, so is every round like twenty five to thirty.
Speaker 3: K I believe whoa wow?
Speaker 1: I mean I have my favorite me too. Yeah, Genny, do we agree the choking on Thanksgiving? Yes, they were all great stories, they really were. But Stacy, the fact that you were bleeding out of your mouth, they were ready to cut They're ready to cut your throat open to remove the turkey legs. She swallowed an entire turkey leg, choked on it, almost died. You are the winner. You're going to Cardi Bay.
Speaker 3: You choking all them years ago paid off. Yeah, truly worth for Cardi B.
Speaker 1: Oh my god that that choking story has paid off time and time again. What a great party story. Nice Stacey, enjoy Cardi B. We'll have more tickets for you this time tomorrow here on KATWB. Coming up on the Dave Ryan in the Morning Show. You can't make this stuff up. Valentine's Day is going to be different this year. How so is this good news or bad news? I'll take you next on kd WB. Brought you by the Leo Agency. A new survey says that almost half of us are planning a budget friendly Valentine's Day this year. So I guess the good news is you don't need displurge to make it meaningful. Eighty seven percent think inexpensive gifts can be just as special. Practical presents are especially popular, with many saying they feel even more thoughtful than traditional romantic ones. That's said more than a third of people in relationships so they have no idea what to get their partner for Valentine's Day this year. By the way, Valentine's Days on Saturday this year? Are you ready? As survey found that twenty five percent of people would break up with their partner over a bad Valentine's Day gift. Oh but according to the survey, it's not the price tag. People want like just something meaningful, that's a thoughtfulness.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would be upset if I got like a gas station teddy bear that's holding one singular red rose.
Speaker 5: But what if you've got a gas station gift card. It's meaningful. It's not the most romantic thing, but you could use it.
Speaker 4: Holiday stations, tours, ra station, get you that and then go get yourself a fresh cookie because they've got fresh baked cookies every single day.
Speaker 2: You don't say, yeah, that'd be nice. Can I run by something with you? Guys right now, of course Valentine's Day. So regular guy, if you're listening, shut off the radio right now.
Speaker 3: Thank you, greating to one he's listening. Okay.
Speaker 2: So what I want to get for regular guy, I feel like I need to go like searching for it. And what I'm mad about is that you can't just like find things in real life anymore if you google it. So I want to get him a kombucha making kit because he loves kombucha.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if.
Speaker 2: You google kombucha Making Kit Minnesota, it gives you all of these online stores that you can buy a kombucha making kit app. I don't want to buy one online and then pay for shipping and wait for it to ship to me and then get it. I want to walk some I want to drive somewhere, walk in, buy it, and then have it. Yeah, and I get so crabby, like a get off my lawn kind of situation where I can't just walk into places and how are you gonna know if they have the things that you want?
Speaker 5: Yeah. I feel the same way about clothes because you never know if certain things fit you or how they look in for a life. Yeah, So a kambucha making kid, because that's expensive.
Speaker 3: I'd be a potentoo a.
Speaker 1: At this point. Will it get here in time for Valentine's Day anyway?
Speaker 3: Right exactly?
Speaker 2: And I don't So I just don't want to order it online. I just want to walk in and find things. And that's how I feel about everything that I want to get in. I've been googling stuff like where can I find this thing? But it's like, Hey, did you want to buy it from this online store? How about this online store? What about this one? Like, No, I want to walk into a physical store and buy something.
Speaker 1: There's a kitchen place in Eden Prairie Center. Maybe they have one in there.
Speaker 2: Kitchen place, kitchen place, Yeah, let me google kitchen place.
Speaker 1: Eat. I mean seriously, somebody listening will be like, oh, yeah, my store, my mom's store, my brother's store sells a ka making kit. What is the main ingredient in kombucha? Is it pea or urine?
Speaker 9: Pee?
Speaker 1: It's actually it tastes a lot like urine. Yeah, like maybe they put a little fizz in there. So yeah, it's definitely tea. It's okay, but it's tea fermented tea, fermented urine mixed with a little tea.
Speaker 2: With a little tea, like a little tea just the right amount of urine, so delicious. Gross. So that's what I want to get. But I'm trying to be you know, thoughtful.
Speaker 1: No, I like that. That's a good idea instead of getting to the gas station. Teddy bearry g a a bear holding a heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: And I am trying to be smart like Jenny and keep like a little notes tub on my phone of like gift ideas for people.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that I've been doing that forever, been doing that now, Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, call us or Texas and let us know if you need to make it about me. No, no, no, that's fine. It's it's you know that we use this radio station as our own one hundred thousand what text machine?
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Text Bailey and let her know. Okay, that has brought to you by the LEO Agency. We got a lot of dirt to cover, so we're going to do an extended version of the Dirt, including the halftime performance, the national lanthem, the commercials, the Olympics, Savannah Guthrie's mom, all this stuff coming up next. Dave Dirt, stay right here.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Shout out teachers. We all remember that one teacher who made a differends, who believed in us and challenged us, or just made learning more fun. Now is your chances to say thank you in a big way with Iheartradios Thinking Teacher powered by donors Choose. So go to nominate your favorite teacher now at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers. Mister Hill was my history, psychology something teacher, and he said a couple of things. He said, sit near the front of the class because that way you're gonna be You're gonna do better in class because that's where all the nerds are. No, he didn't say that. He said, you're going to pay more attention. Yeah, because you know the teacher is watching you and there are fewer distractions between you and the front of the class.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: He also told me, if you're doing multiple choice and you don't know the answer, pixie okay, and because he says, that's just And then he gave us a multiple choice test and the first answer was see, so you learn you learn from you know some teachers. Honestly, some teachers are you know, wonderful but rather forgettable. Sure, okay, that's just the way they are, but we remember some teachers says like very extraordinary. Who is your favorite teacher that made the biggest impact, Bailey on your life?
Speaker 2: Mine was mister k He was my seventh and eighth grade social studies teacher, and I have a terrible memory, so I don't really know exactly specific things that he said, but I just thought he was friendly, outgoing, and I think also part of it was because I had him for two years instead of just one year, remember more Yeah, yeah, and he liked me, and I like it when people liked me, so same thing.
Speaker 1: Mister Dexter was I think the first teacher that ever really liked me. I was his teacher's pet because I was the best one in his radio broadcasting class. It was the first time I ever took a class seriously in my life, and mister Dexter liked me and he would keep me after to be like Dave. I think he had to really work on this Dave Batha bada, and he had this really cool, like deep deep radio voice. Yeah, Jenny, your favorite teacher.
Speaker 4: Probably mister Draves. He was my ap stats teacher my senior year of high school. We still keep in contact because I reached out to him a few years ago is to just say thank you because he had a big impact in my life. I would go in because I was between Marquette, the University of Wisconsin Madison, and the U of M for college, and he really like helped me kind of like lay them out. He went to Madison, so he was kind of like pro Madison, but really was like not like convincing me in that. But I do think he did play a big role on me deciding to go to the u of M. I wouldn't be here today without him. Amazing shout out mister.
Speaker 5: Dred best teacher, best impact, ninth grade teacher, ninth grade Physics, tenth grade chemistry. His name was mister Showell. He started taking me with him and his family to church. He'd see me walking home, like when it was cold outside, and he'd be like, just get in. I'll take you the rest of the way home and not see. But he told me, if you don't know the answers, do abba cadabo so aba spelled abba cadabo in a tent.
Speaker 1: Really okay, all right, do you guys ever have the dream? And I had it again last night. I know so many people that have this dream that you're nearing graduation from high school, but you haven't been to class in weeks. Yes, you haven't done the assignments. I had one this morning. I didn't know what time the school bus came, and my mom is driving me to the school bus stop. My mom's been gone for years. She's driving me to the school bus stop. I didn't know whether the bus had already come. I thought, when I get to school, I've got to ask am I on pace for graduation. It's like, you're David, You're not going to graduate. You better graduate. It's like I graduated a long time ago, but you still have these dreams. If you're forty years old and you're wondering how long you're going to have these dreams. My dad lived into his eighties and he still had full's school dreams.
Speaker 2: And you go to every single class and then you realize at the end that you had missed one, and you're like, but that's the one I need to graduate.
Speaker 4: I've had that one a lot. I did google though, specifically the school bus scenario for you, Dave, and it says, according to dreams, it symbolizes feelings of anxiety regarding a missed opportunity, lack of control over life's direction, or a sense of being unprepared for a life transition or something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's according to dreams, Dave.
Speaker 1: That's dreams. Okay, what about you again at your favorite teacher at iHeartRadio dot com slash Teachers. Let's get into Dave's hurt. There's so much to cover. We're going to get into the super Bowl first, because that's what everybody was talking. There was a lot this weekend. There was the Olympics in Lindsay Vaughn. But let's face at the super Bowl and bad Bunny. The biggest topics this weekend.
Speaker 13: That will do it Seattle Range above them all. In the NFL, the Seahawks super Bowl champions for the second time.
Speaker 1: And then Sam Darnold, who used to play for the Vikings, is talking about believing in himself after he got criticized during his career.
Speaker 14: So unbelievable, everything that's happened in my career. But to do it with this team, I wouldn't want it any other way. All my teammates, all my coaches, I've ever had always believing in me. I've always believed in myself because of my family and my friends. So it's as simple as that. As long as you believe in yourself, anything's possible.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I think the interviewer asked him too, because I think he's been playing for seven years now and he's played for five different teams in those seven years. I think she was like, how does it feel you finally won, because when you jump from team to team like that, the chances of you winning a Super Bowl are slim because you got to build like a rapport with the team and like, you know, all that.
Speaker 2: They seem to have, or the Seahawks in general seem to have a really good kind of like community vibe, because so I'm seeing this, like this is the first Super Bowl I've watched since probably the last time the Seahawks won.
Speaker 3: But they were always like, oh the twelves. Hey, we were shouting out to all the twelves.
Speaker 2: And I had to have regular guy explain it to me that there's eleven people on the team or on the field, and then there's like this mysterious like twelfth person is the fans. Yes, fans are the twelves, And I mean Eric.
Speaker 3: Was just like God, not the twelve thing again? Running it into the ground.
Speaker 4: I had never heard of that until Yeah, this super Bowl.
Speaker 2: And then like the head coaches, like thirty eight, he's like young Superman.
Speaker 1: Like one of the youngest super Bowl champions coaches ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight up a millennial.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Exciting. I learned a lot about the super Bowl yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm sure it did. Then let's go to the beginning of the super Bowl, Charlie Pooth saying the national anthem. Here's Charlie Pooth. He's not Whitney Houston. I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 3: He admitted that too on social media.
Speaker 1: He did great, he did.
Speaker 5: It was so good to see so much Puerto Rican culture yesterday, as a fellow Puerto Rican here's Bad Bunny saying.
Speaker 15: Tween, So.
Speaker 5: I love the set, like the pile set, like the trees, which Bailey, you said the trees were, or like the graph of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're people wearing little tree outfits.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put that on my LinkedIn that I was a tree in Bad Buddies. Yeah, and a list of my girlfriend because she knows more Bad Bundy songs than I do.
Speaker 3: She said she wasn't the greatest fan of the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Maybe because he didn't perform some of his deep cuts. But you gotta realize they only have like what thirteen minutes to do the show.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's not a whole lot.
Speaker 4: I can't do deep cuts on a super Bowl stage.
Speaker 5: But he's saying all the ones that people really know. Ricky Martin popped.
Speaker 3: Up, Yeah, we received kidding. He's tongue the.
Speaker 15: Ebody your meal. You can't wellia, no, no swear.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, who's that young looking guy? That guy was like a young Ricky Martin. Oh, it was Ricky Martin.
Speaker 3: He certainly was. And then I was just a surprise to see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: I thought it was Gwen Sefani and I said, Gwen Stefani knows Lady Gaga performance whatever.
Speaker 16: You go that sweat, No nobody is Thomas.
Speaker 1: As far as the ads, I would say probably one that really stands out to me was such a surprise because I didn't know this was coming. I heard the Backstreet Boys singing, and I'm like, what they're in an ad? Yeah for T Mobiles Christmas name.
Speaker 3: You get to feast their Nobody.
Speaker 1: Carrier time you dude.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Here are some of the other ads. Ben Affleck put a ninety sitcom twist to Goodwill Hunting for Duncan. In this commercial, the celebrities just kept popping up. Jason Alexander, Matt LeBlanc, Jalil White, Jasmine Guy, Alfonso Roberro with Jennifer Andiston, Tom I'm Brady, and Ted Danson. Geez, I'd love to know the budget for this one. This is crazy. Here's a little clip of good Will Duncan they will did you.
Speaker 11: Arrange the munchkins in the Fibonacci sequence?
Speaker 1: I got a genius workerphon me. It was such a genius. Then why he put ice in his coffee?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 1: Come on, shocky, I'm just will hunting. I'm not a genius.
Speaker 3: I loved that commercial. That one was my favorite, but honestly, I love anything Jason Alexander does.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: There were a bunch of but I'm gonna have to go back and watch some of them. Yeah, there was a weird Pokemon commercial, yes, and I was like, really, some of the Lady Gaga, Trevor Noah, uh and just Sue from Black Pink, and several others reveal their favorite Pokemon to kick off the thirtieth anniversary of Poker Right.
Speaker 2: There were so many commercials where I thought, like, why are they advertising like Pokemon? Like what is pomon advertising for? Just so that you play it? It was so strange to me, but I I like it. I mean, I really love commercials in general. So I really did you like the singing toilets yea or liquid iv tole?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I missed that.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a good one.
Speaker 2: I liked that one a lot. They all were singing toilets and then they were like, hey, are you hydrated? Or like what color is your pea or something like that.
Speaker 4: It be something to do with like cancer, a weirdness of sorts, and then it was like liquid ivy whatever, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 2: And I feel like the Backstreet Boys are definitely like the Kings of the super Bowl commercial because they had Backstory Boys songs in three different.
Speaker 3: Commercials they did. Yeah, one of them was crypto, but it was just karaoke. They just show. It was strange.
Speaker 4: But I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 3: No, it was weird.
Speaker 4: Especially I like the Pringles one with Sabrina Carpentary as well. She created a man made of pringles and then everyone was eating her man and she was like, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: That one didn't really do it for me. I thought that was kind of a little silly, but I mean why I liked it. I mean, I guess that that works. Okay, who's next, Who's next?
Speaker 3: I can go next.
Speaker 4: So we're jumping over to the opening ceremony for the Winter Olympics. Leonardo DiCaprio could not attend it in Milan to support his girlfriend's major moment, so apparently he was in La for the Director's Guild Awards. He celebrated the victory of one battle after another with the director, and meanwhile, in Italy, his twenty seven year old girlfriend participated in the opening ceremony. Hundreds of models dressed in the colors of the Italian flag led a procession on the stage, and his girlfriend was the official flag bearer and presented a folded Italian flag to a member of the Coraziri, an elite honor guard.
Speaker 1: Of course, yes, exactly. Also at the Olympics, and there's a lot of great stories. Lindsay Vaughn wiped out after only a few seconds and was helicoptered owt. Lindsay Vaughn pulls out of the gate in hopes a little bit glory.
Speaker 3: I just know after the years of watching her, she will ski at her limit.
Speaker 1: The tone is set right here.
Speaker 2: I got that snow.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't see it, but she must have wiped out really hard. And then later they you know, tied her to a helicopter and took her out.
Speaker 4: It was like a puff of smoke as she tumbled down until it finally she was able to like stop, not that far, but she did tumble a.
Speaker 3: Little bit down the hill.
Speaker 1: E scary.
Speaker 3: This is just kind of like a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: A little bit here after the Super Bowl halftime show, Bad Bunny wiped his Instagram and I just checked it. So he has fifty one million followers. He has no profile picture anymore in zero posts.
Speaker 1: I did see that.
Speaker 3: But what does it mean? Who knows?
Speaker 2: He's probably gonna, you know, drop something, because what does Von always say that everything's a rollout?
Speaker 3: Everything is a rollout?
Speaker 5: Yea, it means there's always a plan for some marketing Taylor Swift taught to stay exactly well unsports related. Over the weekend, I went to go see the new Dracula movie. Was not my, uh my first choice, but Ulyssa was like, oh, you gotta see it. It's like a Gothic romance.
Speaker 3: And that's not me. It was actually pretty good.
Speaker 5: And I didn't know anything about Dracula, vampires, none of that stuff. That's why I think Sinners even threw me off. But I'd give Dracula four point five out of five. I just think the bear and was like really really Yeah.
Speaker 1: On a darker note, Savannah Guthrie, there's still no real leads in her mother's kidnapping, and here is her latest video, telling the mother's kidnappers that she will pay the ransom.
Speaker 8: We received your message and we understand. We beg you now to return our mother to us so that we can celebrate with her. This is the only way we want peace. This is very valuable to.
Speaker 4: Us, and we will pay.
Speaker 1: They're no longer asking for proof that she's alive. So it sounds like but the thing is, I mean, the kidnapper is probably going, oh my gosh, this didn't go the way that I planned. I wanted money. Now I've got a dead body. Yeah, what do I do do I go leave it somewhere and then call them and say, hey, it's over there or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get caught.
Speaker 1: Because they're going to get caught, which is horribly sad because now they're gonna be wondering what do I do to dispose of this body? Just a horrible, horrible story all the way around. All right, that is gonna wrap up for the dirt this time. We'll have more next hour on KATIEWB. Come in up. We're gonna play a little game and name that tune. We'll do that one. Also a chance for you to get your bills paid. Got one thousand dollars to give you. Coming up in about fifteen minutes. I might give you that keyword early. You know what, I'm gonna give you the keyword early, because why not. I want you to win. We'll do that coming up in about five minutes. Then name that tune on KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: Stick around, Dave will BRB one on one point three KATIWB.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's make a phone call to zero res. Do it now while you're thinking about it, and get that carpet cleaned. Zero Res fashion. They will come in with the patent empowered water. There's no soap, there's no shampoo because what that does. They've tried different things and they've realized that soap and shampoo leaves a crusty thing residue in your carpet. That's why they're called zero res. Patented empowered water does the trick they inject get injected deep into your carpet. Now it's got some sort of static cling something or other where the dirt clings to the water. Then they immediately suck it back out and they go over it a couple of times to make sure all that dirt is deep cleaned out of your carpet. You got a spot, They can take care of spots too, whether you've got grout or tile or any surface in your home. A lot of the time it's not the carpet, it's your upholstery. So maybe somebody dropped a bowl of cheerios and the smell never quite came out of your couch. Zero res can take care of that too, whether it's your carpet, whether it's your furniture, whether it's your upholstery, your grout, whatever it is, zero res, your surface is clean nine five two zero RES ask for the KDWB speci