Speaker 1: The quest for the three peat has begun.
Speaker 2: Only four teams in Major League Baseball history have won three consecutive titles. The Dodgers are the favorites to become the fifth fifth.
Speaker 3: This is world champion Dodger Talk.
Speaker 1: Here we go again.
Speaker 3: Wegeta running back to get in on the show called eight six six eighty seven two five seven day and be sure to follow Dodger Talk wherever you catch your podcasts and now your host here's Tim kakes Well.
Speaker 4: I sell out crowd at the Big A and Anaheim got plenty of offense tonight, says. The Dodgers beat the Angels fifteen to two to win the second game of this three game Freeways series from the Big A. As the Dodgers now have won four straight and they are announced twenty eight and eighteen on the season, first place atop the NL West, a half game up on the San Diego Padres, who also continue to win. As the Dodgers will see San Diego Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday down at Petco Park. Eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is a number. You know that number, of course, eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy whether you're listening at home, you're heading back home from the Big A. I want to hear from you. I know there's a lot of traffic out there on this Saturday night. Be patient, enjoy this Dodger talk for the next thirty minutes, as we'll hopefully get you home safely. Eight six, six, nine eighty seven two five seventy. Dodgers get the win. And it was a great pitching matchup going into this one with Justin Robleski and Jose Soriano, and it.
Speaker 1: Lived up to the hype.
Speaker 4: For the first five innings, Soriano pitched well, kept traffic off the base pass for the Dodgers outside of the Will Smith sackfly in the first not a lot of scorings. The Dodgers had a one to nothing lead. Justin Robleski had runners on in the for the first five innings against the Angels tonight, he had a one two three third inning. Outside of that, though he had an infield single and the first got out of it. He had a leadoff walk in the second, was able to get out of it. In the fourth inning a leadoff double was able to get out of it thanks to a great defensive play from Andy Pajez in the fifth inning a one out single. He was able to get out of damage. In the sixth inning, though he got into trouble. Three straight hits by the Angels, including a Joe Adell two run double, got the Angels on the board, and I preference this, and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Hear from Justin in the second. He's a guy who likes to work quick.
Speaker 4: You hear David Vay say, David Vess talk about on the pregame show. He works fast, and he's a product of these you know pitch clock that started in the minor leagues a few years ago. That's where Justin Robleski was, So he was ahead of a lot of other major league pitchers because he pitched in the minor leagues and dealt with it. So he's used to it, and he likes the rhythm of working quick. And when he's not pitching in the dugout, you've seen it on Sports in La or maybe you've seen it in person, he likes to pace back and forth, and it's because he wants to get back out there on the mountain. He wants to keep that blood going and that adrenaline going.
Speaker 1: As a starting pitcher well.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers took advantage of some bad pitching from Jose Soreano and the Angels bullpen pot has drew bassis loaded, walk, Monty Drove Basis loaded, a walk, Taskar Hernandez got hit by a pitch with the bases loaded. I mean there was four walks and two hit by pitches for the Dodgers in the top half of the sixth inning. They scored five runs. That half of the inning took twenty five minutes to play.
Speaker 1: That's an eternity for Justin Robleski.
Speaker 4: I imagine that had a little bit to play in the fact that he came out, give up an infield single on a hard hit ball, and then back.
Speaker 1: To back doubles.
Speaker 4: He was able to get out of it with the strikeout and a couple of fly ball outs, but it was a twenty eight pitch sixth inning. He lost a little bit of that control and the bite on his offspeed pitches that he had for the first five innings. I have to imagine that played a toll on him, having to wait twenty five minutes while the Dodgers went to work and gave him a nice buffer to work with. Certainly, a six to nothing lead, You'll take that any day. But for a guy who likes to work quick and all of a sudden you're sitting around for twenty five minutes, I can't imagine that's a good thing for him. And you know he didn't look the same in the sixth inning, and that would be it. After that, Blake Trying would come in pitch the seventh, followed by Wyatt Mills and Charlie Barnes and what would turn out to be a laugher for the Dodgers and a fifteen to two win. But you know, a good outing from Justin Robleski the Dodgers taking advantage of some Jose Soriano miss cues and wildness there in the sixth inning, where he just seemed to lose control of every pitch that he was throwing the first five innings, keeping the Dodgers in check.
Speaker 1: He lost it there in the sixth inning.
Speaker 4: And then when a guy in rabvels on the mound, the last thing you want to do is help him out by swinging it out of the strike zone and getting yourself out. You just kind of sit back and you just watch what's happening on the mount. When a guy implodes like Jose Soriano did in the sixth inning, you would just say, all right, we're not gonna chase, We're not gonna swing at pitches outside the zone. We're gonna recognize the pitches out of the hand and those are clearly balls.
Speaker 1: So we will take another walk.
Speaker 4: We'll take another walk, We'll take a hit by a pitch, We'll take another walk, We'll take another hit by a pitch. And the Dodgers did a great job at being disciplined in the sixth inning, and that paid off with a five run six and they go on to win in and allow for fifteen to two. In fact, let's head back out to the Big A and Anaheim. Justin Robleski six innings against the winn He's now six and one. He is standing by with David Vassa in the media.
Speaker 2: So your reaction to Pa has this catch, Robberie and shanwill that just seemed very very organic in how everybody was feeling watching that. What did you think when that ball was hit.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a hit, and then I was like, oh, he might get there, and then I was like, oh, he's gonna try, and then he dove and he caught it, and I was like, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen, so awesome.
Speaker 2: How much did that change, being from a tied one to one game to just holding that one run lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's huge.
Speaker 5: I mean, anytime the guys out there make great defensive plays behind you, it's it's going to help you out. It's you know, it's hard to get out in the big league. So whenever you get one like that, when you're probably not most of time going to get one, it's it's huge. And yeah, pay has had a great, great game defensively today. He's a great defender, so it's just fun to watch him out there.
Speaker 2: How did you feel out there navigating this lineup coming off what you did your last start?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt good.
Speaker 5: I felt like playing was similar through the ball similarly. I'd have to go back and look at it, but I think I was ahead and the count a lot, and I was, you know, doing doing the things that I normally do.
Speaker 1: So I felt good.
Speaker 5: Felt like I through the ball pretty well today, and yeah, there's going to be things that I can, you know, learn from and get better at. But at the end of the day, I felt like I threw the ball pretty well.
Speaker 2: Sorry for bearing the lead here. Third inning, Grissom's liner back to you. Have you ever made a catch like that? I mean, how intentional was that? I mean one hundred intentional. I saw it the whole way. No, Yeah, it's just kind of reaction when when it's in back at you like that.
Speaker 5: I don't really know how I caught it the way that I did, just like backhand like this, but we made the play got out, so I think it wasn't out either way, so I probably didn't have to catch it, but I did, so we'll take it.
Speaker 6: Thank you how much?
Speaker 1: What's your confidence level right now?
Speaker 5: M'd say it's, you know, back to where I feel like it should be. I think it's in a normal good spot.
Speaker 1: I feel good. I feel like I'm throwing the ball well.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I think each week it's it's, you know, back to work and doing the same thing over and over again and trying to get better each week.
Speaker 4: All right, there's Justin Robleski with David vastating the media. Nobody asked him about the fact that that sixth inning was twenty five minutes long. Did it affect him going into the bottom half of the sixty. I tend to believe it did. But as it is, the Dodgers scored runs in bunches tonight. They scored five in the six, four in the eighth, five more than ninth fourteen runs from the sixth inning and on as the Dodgers win it in a laugher fifteen to two.
Speaker 1: Dodgers Baseball is brought to you by Midello.
Speaker 4: Midello the mark of a fighter, and certainly, if you were watching the fight on Netflix tonight, out it's in two it dome Nate Diaz bloodied and beat up. He lost his fights, and then the Rousey Serrano fight turned out to be seventeen seconds in an arm bar submission. Not what we had hoped it to be out there, but certainly more entertaining watching this Dodgers team that is for sure. Scored fifteen runs on ten hits, and Shohyotani driving in five of those fifteen runs with a two for four night on base four times, and he delivered with a two run triple and scored in the eighth inning and then the ninth inning a three run double, clearing the basis for the Dodgers again part of their five run ninth inning as they win it fifteen to two. All right, before we take a rake and say hello to Jose Mota, let's check it with my guy Blake in Colorado, Blake another big Dodgers win Man tonight.
Speaker 1: They really poured it on Blake. Fifteen runs they did, they did. Yeah, how about the night for show.
Speaker 4: Hey, Otani clears the bases in the ninth and that weird play in the eighth inning where looked like it hit the net and we thought it was a ground rule double but it didn't play there in Anaheim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I really wish.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad for that.
Speaker 8: Will get that was a home I'm glad that was a home one.
Speaker 6: That's gives dogs Mo Powace win.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well rule the triple with an air, but you'll take it no matter what. Does the Dodgers with three big innings go on and win it big fifteen to two. Justin Robleski looks like he's back in form tonight. Six innings, two runs, looked really good, Blake, Yeah it does.
Speaker 7: It looks good and our Boken needed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, you are right needed it.
Speaker 4: After eight different relievers to pitch last night, a lot of those guys were not available, and you know could have been if needed. But justin Robleski six innings, Blake trying to pitch the seventh and then when the Dodgers scored the runs they did in the eighth inning to really bust it open and make it a laugher at that point up ten to two, that's when Wyatt Mills got called for the eighth and Charlie Barnes pitched the ninth.
Speaker 1: Two relievers.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna go to a ton and certainly are there for depth at this point of the season, but you use them when you can, and tonight was a perfect opportunity to use those guys in a laugher, right, Blake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right, Blake. Great to hear from you, my man.
Speaker 4: I'll be back tomorrow after the Dodgers wrap up this series against the Anaheim Angels.
Speaker 1: We'll see how rookie Susaki does. Have a great night.
Speaker 4: All right, There he goes, My guy, Blake out there in Colorado, big time Dodgers fan checking us out here on a FI seventy LA sports listen in the course on the I Heart Radio appletsqueeze in one more if we can't here before we take a break and say hello to Jose Mote, Eddie and Rancho palace Verd is his next up, Eddie, Welcome to Dodger Talk. After the Dodgers went in a laugh for fifteen to two, howre you doing, Eddie?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah they did. They did win a laffer and it looks like they're coming around, and I'm glad after that they had lost that four in a row. Now they're on maybe hopefully tomorrow when he's winning four in a row.
Speaker 1: Well, they've won four in a row now. They won the two against the Braves.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, they won two against San Francisco to wrap up that series at Dodger Stadium. Now they won the first two games here, So four in a row now looking to make it five in a row tomorrow with rookie Sasaki on the mountain.
Speaker 9: Okay, before I leave, I just want to wait one thing here and then I'll just get off the phone. What do you think about Logan on HOPI and Alex call looking like separated at a bird.
Speaker 1: I have to look a little I appreciate it. I have to look a little bit more.
Speaker 4: I'm a big Logan o'hoppy, guy Colin, he knows that I love me some Logan o'hoppy.
Speaker 1: And if you.
Speaker 4: Watched or listen to the Dodger game the last two nights, there's no greater example of toughness by a catcher in Logan o' hoppy than the last two nights. Coming back from a broken hand that he suffered in Toronto a couple weeks ago, he comes back, takes a foul ball off the hand last night, and then tonight he gets hit in the family Jewels if you know what I mean, on a foul tip straight down there, nail them right in the middle of the target. And he goes down and he's crawling on the ground in pain, probably knocked the wind out of him. And a few seconds later regains his composure and he is.
Speaker 1: Back out there catching behind the plate.
Speaker 4: That is a tough dude, Logan o' hoppy, and he he's got to go out there and catch and you know, deal with what he's dealing with this season and a bad Angels team and a pitching staff that's struggling.
Speaker 1: Man, I tip my cap to that guy.
Speaker 4: He is he is going through it on a daily basis, and he just shows you what kind of warrior he is behind the plate there for the Angels, but I've never noticed the separated by birth there for Alex call in logo.
Speaker 1: O' hopey. I'll check it out. During the break.
Speaker 4: We'll take a time out, we'll come back. We'll check in with Jose Mota. We'll hear from Dave Roberts as well. Big win for the Dodgers tonight. Shoe Aotani had five RBIs Mookie BET's homeward and the Dodgers pummel the Angels fifteen to two.
Speaker 1: They're four straight wins.
Speaker 4: They're now twenty eight and eight on their twenty eight and eighteen on this season, looking to close out the Halos tomorrow with a series sweep. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five seventy will continue here on Dodger Talk on a FI seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: M AM five seventy LA Sports be anywhere at any time, and you can hear past episodes.
Speaker 8: Of Dodger Talk all of those things.
Speaker 3: Search AM five seventy on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: We're streaming online. We stream every game too.
Speaker 3: Come find me back to Dodger Talk on AM five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 8: And Bets Swings Hammers want the left field date, this ball pack, it's gone. Monkey Betts want a home run. Here's sports of the season, Emma. Dodgers lead it ten to two.
Speaker 4: Bookie Betts goes deep over the short wall in left field. That home run a solo shot in the eighth innian is the Dodger scored four more. They scored five in the ninth in a fifteen to two laugher over the Angels Tonight. Out of the big A, Daniels Jewelers presents the home Run Forecast for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card. Just visit AM fhi seventy la sports dot com, keyword home run into your name and you could win. Daniels Jewelers own the Dream. Let's check in with Jose. It's time to go around the whole with Jose. Dan, All right, Jose, A lot to digest after the Dodgers put fifteen runs up on the board tonight we'll get to Justin Robleski. But that eighth inning show, Hey Otani two run triple he scored on the air and hit the net down.
Speaker 1: The right field line.
Speaker 4: Seemed like everybody was confused on what the call was gonna be. The Dodgers thought it was going to be a ground rule double because the way it bounced into the net.
Speaker 1: But uh, an interesting sequence there in the eighth inning.
Speaker 6: It was interesting, you know, team consider that. To me, we should have been confused. We're confused on the broadcast. But the person that should not have been confused were the Angels. I mean, that's their ballpark. You know, the ground rules discussed before every series, right, so Joe Dal'll put his arms out. I'm going Jodale should know if anybody that dob balls in play because that's the ground rules here in this ballpark. But you know, the Dodgers did a great thing there, which is they just kept running and you until you hear that that bell ring, you just keep going. Choey Otani alerts all the errand so in score. So you know, it was pretty good example tim the intensity the team has brought to this series. After winning to against the Giants there at the end of that home stand, batting putches has been pretty much in key and focused. Guys working on a few things and you know, you know that that played with confusion and all that kind of stuff. Also, how you got to play a team like the Angeles. You cannot take it for that. And you know what happened last season they won six they had won seven in a row in total, and they're looking for any little bridge, any little opportunity to go out and say we beat you again on the Diar Series and not allowing those opportunities.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's one thing Joe Adell doesn't know the rule, but your manager Kurt Suzuki didn't know it and challenged it as well, which is when we look back on it, it's very interesting that you don't know your own ground rules. But then netty and flush against the runway there all the way down the right and.
Speaker 1: Left field lines.
Speaker 4: Very interesting, all right, Jose that sixth inning they got to Jose Soriano. They scored five runs on one hit. And sometimes you just got to let the pitcher do all the work out there, and if he's not going to throw strikes, do not help him out. The two guys hit by a pitches, four walks part of a five run six inning, And I guess that's the perfect example of don't help a guy out when he's struggling.
Speaker 6: And having a plan. I mean, ninety Pive's was saying them, you know, talking about him in your The Clubhouse show right before this, about if guy Soriano has so much movement and throws that sinker beards a rod on your hands as the right hand about or has it chasing us outside and down in his zone against lefties, and Sriano have been tagged only by the white tax. I mean, his elra coming into today was one point six, which is envyable, but eight runs in nine ins against the White tax alone. Everybody else was chasing. But let me give you these numbers. Look how interesting this is this If you look at his fastball today which he threw some four seamers and trying to get back into the zone, Dollin was chased only twelve percent of the time. Sincter was chased fourteen percent. The sincter usually ten, is chased at a rate of twenty nine percent. Wow, His curvebow was chasing twenty percent, usually a thirty laders chase of twenty five usually a thirty. And then the splitter, another pitching he opens his zone with, was only chased at twelve percent by the values tonight usually at forty percent. That's tell you exactly why the watch were there all guys as a homework. When you have guys like Soliata who's really thriving of living up this great area now defining baseball, they did a very fine job because if you're not going to beat him by lugging him, at least get him in trouble of getting himself to get in trouble, and you capitalize on that, and they did.
Speaker 4: I look at tomorrow's start for Roki Sasaki as a big one for a couple of reasons. One, you want him to get on track. You want him to have some positive success, feel good about himself and have that confidence in his start and moving forward. But second, and maybe more importantly, after the bullpen game last night tonight, you used low leverage relievers in Wyatt Mills and Charlie Barnes. I know, Blake trying to pitch an inning in the seventh, but you're fresh and ready to go. The last thing I think Dave Roberts wants is to have to have a lot of coverage tomorrow because Roki Susaki doesn't go deep into a game or get out of the fourth inning, and then you go into San Diego with the open that you know, just had to cover a lot of outs on Sunday, going into a big three game series.
Speaker 6: Yeah, rookie knows what's at stake tomorrow. I mean the bullpen was to use eight guy yesterday. The bullpen they find you out today. Guys go back to back and just avoid that beginning because he has taking some strikes in the re direction our direction by being a little more conscious of not allowing damage. Is that last time very efficient against the bottom of the older against the Giants, the one inning got away from it when they sum a third time, So let's talk about that third time around, Rookie. The stuff plays good enough where you need to at least maybe not sure every single pitch you have or movement or lengthen and going side to side right away, but save that one pitch as you couldn't do to Eli O Romos last time out. They can go you know, east to west now for him, his stuff is also getting better to the location and not walking as many guys. So Philip's a little bit better. But I'll telling you what, man, this guy one day's going to surprise all of us and go out and throw a jump right innings and we're gonna go what up in there?
Speaker 7: He's arrived because the stuff is that good now doesn't matter, just polishing it, keep taking sessions, the right threshing, keeping people of the mechanics that back leg needs to be consistent from the stretch and out of the wind up for him to go out there.
Speaker 6: Know that tomorrow is a big one for him because he can go out and do the same thing against a very poor hitting team that he must take a seriously as he checked anybody like the Braves, like the Giants, because you can not go and base it on what they've done so far the first couple of games, but you have to pay attention to what they've done in terms of what they chase, how aggressive they are, and be smart as the way you pitch tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Jose Gray Stuff will talk to you tomorrow, hopefully after another Dodger will winning to sweep over the Halos.
Speaker 6: That would be great, all.
Speaker 4: Right, there he goes Jose Mota here on postgame Dodger Talk celebrate ninety years of racing and Santa need to park every Friday through Sunday, with millions of payouts every race day for heart pounding action and new experiences, Just visit Santa Needa dot com slash Events. They had the Preakness coverage out there today along with the full slate of races. They'll have more racing tomorrow. Check it out out at Santa Anita. As the Dodgers get the win over the Angels fifteen to two. Justin Robleski goes six innings for the win as the Dodgers had a one nothing lead until the sixth inning and Andy Poe has drew a basis loaded walk and then the top came off for the Dodgers as they scored five runs in that sixth inning, four more in the eighth, five more in the ninth as they go on and win it by a final of fifteen to two. Before we hear from the manager, Dave Roberts real quick, we did hear from the manager in the pregame and he talked to the media about Blake Snell and Blake Snell is officially going to have surgery on Tuesday by doctor Neil Latrosh here in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Now it's going to take.
Speaker 4: Him going in and having to find out the extent of the injury and the bodies that are floating around in the elbow. Before we find out a timetable on Blake Snell's return, it could go one of two directions. It could be like Edwin Diaz who had bodies taken out of his elbow and it's a three month recovery looking post All Star break for the Dodger closer Edwin Diaz to come back. Or it could trend towards the direction of Terry schoobl who we talked about last night, had bone chips removed from his elbow in a procedure called the nano needle, which is a smaller, non evasive procedure that was done on Trek Scuoble, and he was back throwing off flat ground six days later. Now, let's all hope it's that, you know side of the procedure for Blake Snell and his elbow as opposed to the Edwin Diaz. No matter what, though Dave Roberts was very confident earlier today that no matter what surgery is needed for Blake Snell on those bodies in his throwing elbow, he will be back here and pitch in twenty twenty six that was pre game. Let's hear from the Dodger manager postgame after a fifteen to two win, Dave.
Speaker 2: A lot happened in this game, So why don't we start with Justin? How did you think he looked out there tonight? And the catches that Pat has made behind him tonight?
Speaker 10: I thought Justin looked really good out there. Did what he does is just go out there and go after guys, compete, and made pitches when he needed to, and certainly with the two outs that shnwell play out centerfield was a game changing play for momentum that Andy made out there, and he just continues to, you know, show out in centerfield, and good to see him swiming about well tonight. So just both sides of the ball played great, and it was good to see our offensually come to life, and even you know, in that one big inning, I think we only got one hit, but just taking walks when we needed to and you know, stressing our guy who's their ace right now, and stowing the ball really well. So it was good to see us take advantage.
Speaker 2: Of that up until the sixth inning. Soriano retired fifteen of sixteen. What changed for you guys in that sixth inning or was it him that just kind of got pressed and lost control?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't know. You know, he was in complete control. The pitch count was in a good spot. We couldn't manage his sinker change up slider mix, weren't seeing him really well, and the left lefties weren't seeing him well, and he just got into rhythm till he wasn't. And so I don't know what happened, but you know, fortunately for us, he didn't finish sixth and got to that pen and then really put it on.
Speaker 2: And when you went out for the first game of the series, were you aware of the netting being in play? Was there any concern that that may not stand as a triple No.
Speaker 10: Because the ground rules here are the netting. If it's if it hits, it's in play. So that wasn't a question. I didn't really know what they were challenging, but no, we weren't concerned about them.
Speaker 1: All right, there's Dave Roberts.
Speaker 4: I don't be completely honest the fact that Dave Roberts knew that and knew the result of the play was going to be all three runs scoring, including the show heyo Tani and the Angels in their home ballpark didn't realize that. As Jose mentioned, Joe adell as pointing Logan o'happy was pointing at the home played umpire, Look look, look, hit the netting.
Speaker 1: Hit the netting.
Speaker 4: And then Kurt Suzuki, the Angels manager, challenges the call, hoping that it was going to be a ground rule double and Otani would go back to second and Alice call will go back to third. The fact that they didn't know that, and Dave Roberts is a visiting manager, only playing there three times a year, and this is the first year they have that netting, I'm gonna be honest with that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: That they did not know that.
Speaker 4: And I know it was a ball that hit hard and then went up into the netting and came back into play, but you have to know that that netting's in play, right.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's a question. If it's your home ballpark, you know that it's flush with the wall. It's in play.
Speaker 4: It's just an extension of the low wall down that right and left field line. The fact that they didn't know that now it's easy for me to say afterwards, I didn't know the rule. But I'm not supposed to know the rule. I'm not the manager or a player on the Angels. But the fact that they didn't know that rule in their home ballpark is that's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It really is.
Speaker 4: And the Dodgers knew the rule, took advantage of it, and as Jose mentioned, as Dave Roberts said, and Tim never talked about it on the broadcast. You just keep playing. You know, in football they say you play into the whistle. Basketball the same thing on baseball. You just keep going until the ball is you know, called dead or the umpire says that's it. And a great job by Dino Ebel, their base coach, for realizing that and keeping Otani running and advancing home on the bat throw. So hey, the Dodgers will take it. That's that right there is heads up baseball. That's knowing more than your opponent, even though it's their home ballpark. That's a tip of the cap to the Dodgers' coaching staff right there for knowing that and taking full advantage of it. Well, that's gonna do it for Dodger Talk on this Saturday night. Thank you so much for being a part of the show. Thank you to Colin Ye of course for everything, and thank you to you for listening. As the Dodgers and again that took nearly three hours, put up a fifteen spot on the scoreboard in a blowout win of the Angels fifteen to two. Justin Robleski to win. Jose Soriano gets the loss. Dodgers score a season high fifteen runs to win their fourth in a row and maintain their lead over the San Diego Padres and the NL West Dodgers at twenty eight and eighteen. Back at it tomorrow on the finale of this three game series, Dodgers go for the sweep over the Halos.
Speaker 1: Rookie Susaki.
Speaker 4: No better day than tomorrow for Rookie Susaki to take that next step and have a big outing for Dave Roberts and the Dodgers. Grayson Rodriguez will make his Angels debut first time on the Mountains twenty twenty four. Because of injuries. He'll get the start tomorrow, first pitch at one zero seven. We'll get Marongo Causino Dodgers on deck starting our.
Speaker 1: Coverage at straight up noon.
Speaker 4: To have a great, safe rest of your Saturday, nights so long, everybody's