Speaker 1: Two in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty eight four four six six five sixty five four eight eight four to four Mojo Live, ninety fifth Collar Qualified Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas.
Speaker 2: Right now Shannon with the Dirty.
Speaker 3: Detroit Lions backup quarterback Teddy Bridgewater has been placed on the reserved retired list. Stepped away from the team during training camp over the weekend. Yeah, I was speaking of Dan Campbell said he's probably going to retire, right, Is that what's going to happen here? So, yeah, and he had already retired following this twenty twenty three season, ended up returning to the team in twenty twenty four. He was signed in March, was his third stint with the Lions to be their backup for this season. And then I feel like he's missed a few training camp practices anyway, so there was a lot going on.
Speaker 4: I wonder if it was injuries. I wonder if maybe he didn't come in, you know, ready to play. I don't know what the deal is, because having him on the sidelines is a great insurance plan if something should happen, obviously to Jared Goss.
Speaker 5: So now we need about a quarterback right for another one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just signed a Dobbs first name, blanksbe right now, Joshua Dobbs, who's in many respects been a bust.
Speaker 2: But uh, we'll see. Maybe he's back and he's better.
Speaker 4: Always I always felt like the Lions, the Lions have not had a good backup quarterback Dante called Pepper in a long time. Like I always, I always worry that, you know, a guy like Golf couldn't get injured.
Speaker 2: He's been amazing to not get injured.
Speaker 6: He's literally been statistically the best or tie for the best quarterback since he's been a Lion.
Speaker 2: He's been that good. Yeah, touchdowns yards.
Speaker 6: But Teddy I think also a big piece of his impact was off the field, obviously because he wasn't on the field, but he seemed like an incredible locker room guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a leadership guy.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 4: He was good to and they say that he was like having an assistant coach, like an offense like there was talk last year when you remember when our offensive coordinator was horrible, there was talk last year that Teddy was going to be somebody that could potentially be an offensive coordinator for the team.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys are done.
Speaker 3: On Saturday, Drake was hosting a live stream on Kick.
Speaker 5: I don't want did were you watching? I watched you did?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So uh and this was it was affiliate The Kick is affiliated with Stake, which is the crypto gambling company that Drake has partnered with. But so he he did like a twenty on one dating show.
Speaker 2: There were so many girls from Detroit to really yes.
Speaker 3: Okay because I saw so Essentially he was like speed dating twenty different women and he was giving away.
Speaker 2: He picked someone he would marry.
Speaker 3: Right like, he was giving away like anything.
Speaker 4: They want to hear play, So you just get to pick one thing, anything in.
Speaker 2: The world, and I'll buy for you. Wait A yeah, you don't have to decide right now, but.
Speaker 7: You know by my own house.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'd love to.
Speaker 5: How do you say the girl's name? Who won?
Speaker 7: Pink Pinky cho honestly like a.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah. But he was barking like a poodle at one part.
Speaker 7: If you say, let me shows go off, I would okay, okay, okay, you're saying this, and now I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Like test it. Okay, what do we just give me? Like one?
Speaker 5: Would you bark for me?
Speaker 4: I get?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Wow, waits you see it, though, Bro, would you bark for I do a lot of that's her? Man, you gotta see like this, you gotta see that. I gotta wait, show me that one more time. I gotta I gotta fine like.
Speaker 2: But it's his second thing. Drake been on a run.
Speaker 6: He had a women's empowerment kind of event like last week or so. Gave away some g wagons, a bunch of cars, a bunch of barkins, hundreds of thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Drake, Man, I'm sup bringing your gud to me. I don't know if I'm barking for anybody.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you did, what would your bark sound like?
Speaker 2: My would be more like? That was another one. That was another one that was my goodness one of the year. Why do I Love Like?
Speaker 4: I'm kind of obsessed with uh? The the platinum blonde?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Black girls? No, I like she's white.
Speaker 4: Okay, she looks like uh uh Joemana shout out to Joe Mona, what's the what's the basketball player? The w n A player that took the head off of kind of like cutting here. I I got to tell you that's hot, you know. Okay, Look it's a little platinum blonde. I like it would you do to you go home to and Chelsea platinum blown?
Speaker 3: Hunter Biden says his dad, former President Joe Biden, Is, continues to battle prostate cancer.
Speaker 5: Isn't a lot of pain.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The cancer has metastasized to his bones and now it seems other places as well.
Speaker 8: The only thing that I say about my dad about his health right now is I wish he would complain more because it's not good.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 8: The cancer has spread, is metastasized into his bones and further, it's very painful, and uh, it's very debilitating in many respects. But he's still out there. He's still doing this thing.
Speaker 2: That is you see the picture of someone actually have it. It's sad. He looks he does not look well. So yeah, it's very very sad.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: And we've been talking about these flock cameras that are everywhere.
Speaker 2: For a couple of words on ways all the time.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't ever really use ways. But I was pulling out of my neighborhood the other day and there was one rate their like at the end of my sat care.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Six former Savannah Police Department employees, including four officers are now under criminal investigation after being fired for allegedly misusing these controversial surveillance cameras made by the company Flock Tolianas.
Speaker 2: I'm disappointed, I'm.
Speaker 7: Pissed off of that the employees allegedly using the system to make personal searches involving family and acquaintances. The high tech AI powered cameras read license plates and store that data for police departments to use. Over one hundred and twenty thousand deployed nationwide to help fight crime. They're on street lights, bridges, and highways, but backlashes growing amid rising reports of misuse. Dozens of officers now charged or accused of using the technology inappropriately, including stalking.
Speaker 5: This North Carolina police officer.
Speaker 7: Arrested for allegedly using it to track her boyfriend's ex wife more than thirty times.
Speaker 5: She's set to appear in court at the end of the month.
Speaker 2: That's what bothers me the most, that the people that use this stuff for personal game.
Speaker 7: Critics also calling these cameras an invasion of privacy. Some are being vandalized in acts of protest. In Texas, this camera cut in half, and in Minnesota, a man posting these videos of himself covering up the cameras with tape, telling ABC the technology is dangerous, but Flock telling ABC News.
Speaker 5: Their cameras do exactly what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: We helped in over a million crimes last year, over ten thousand missing people.
Speaker 2: And some agree the benefits I believe outweigh the issues here.
Speaker 7: And Flok saying that criminal acts like vandalism should never be the answer here as people continue to make their voices heard in this ever present debate about individual privacy see versus public safety.
Speaker 5: Back to you, I don't know how I feel about them.
Speaker 3: It's weird to just see them now that I've we've talked about it so much and you're really looking for them.
Speaker 5: They are everywhere.
Speaker 2: They're kind of eye sores.
Speaker 5: But I agree with you on that.
Speaker 4: I also think, listen, you don't think that the cops, you know, look up people's driver's license things when they shouldn't be looking them up. You're always going to have the bad apples that are.
Speaker 3: I mean, the same thing happened to hospitals with your medical records.
Speaker 5: You know, it's just hecked everywhere.
Speaker 4: The they say that, you know, the one time that you know, somebody goes kidnapped, or there's Amber alerts and they can't figure out like where cars are based on that. Those are the times that you got to look at the good of that. But you know that female cop out there looking up her ex's new girl not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you miss anything today, go back check out the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Knowing Me Great Christ The Morning Dirty on the thirty