Speaker 1: Floor the rosies on Internshoon in your morning show. If you were in a relationship one of the worst feeling needs to have is is there somebody else? Is there something going on? Are they cheating? We try to rip off that band aid Sophie, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: No no sense a dread girl, because we're talking about this off the air. I know this is not the longest relationship. However, I would rather know today than month down the line. You're down the line later, never down the line, whatever it is. So let's get into this. You and Rick have been dating for how long?
Speaker 3: For only two weeks now?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And you guys actually met in the wild? How that happened?
Speaker 3: We met in the gym about a month ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, and so who approached too?
Speaker 5: He approached me, and I was just hesitant a first, kind of blew him off, but he wore me down.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And was a case where you noticed him right away or is it like, prior to him trying to shoot a shot, you didn't even know he existed.
Speaker 4: I kind of noticed him, but I didn't really think anything of it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: But yeah, okay, I'm just trying to get your work out in.
Speaker 1: Sure, and so how many times did he shoot a shot before you let yourself get poked?
Speaker 4: Like two times before like the third time.
Speaker 2: I said yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And so we went a couple of days. Then who decided to define the relationship?
Speaker 4: Well, he kind of was the one that wanted to like like say.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, okay, okay. And so here we are two weeks later. Why were we doing War of the Roses?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Sack.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, a couple of things just aren't adding up, Like he never has to come over to his place, and and then when he comes over to my place, like he'll text me saying like he's here. And then I noticed his phone is on do not disturb, like the whole time that he's with.
Speaker 2: Me, is it?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't think so wait, so little things.
Speaker 1: So just I understanding, like he'll text you like I'm outside, and then his phone instantly goes in do not disturb, and then like when.
Speaker 4: He come yeah, then like when he comes up, like before he gets to.
Speaker 1: My door, it's do not disturb, and so and just so I understand that why would that be a bad thing, because it could just be he just wants he just wants to focus and hang out with you, or.
Speaker 4: It could be because like the other girls are hitting him up and he doesn't.
Speaker 1: No doubt, Yeah for sure, for sure, okay, okay, sure. And then we did birthday.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was my birthday and I wanted him to come out and meet my friends, and he like outright reviews to like and then like it's been like a couple of times here and there, like he'll just be go ghosts for like a day.
Speaker 1: I won't hear from her at all, which that's crazy if I've been dating for fourteen days to have partitions of that he can't go. So as far as your birthday because I guess maybe I could not stand but that's early on, like early sure, But did did he gate you anything for your birthday? Do you guys do anything this YouTube? Maybe like at dinner or lunch or something like that.
Speaker 5: He got me like a little card for my birthday, but okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 4: But he he did not want to come and meet my friends.
Speaker 6: Okay, I mean maybe he just want to see how things went and he just felt like maybe it was a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot, Yeah, that could be fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the biggest things for you right now soph you are the phone, you disturb the you're not going to his place? And then and the birthday? Right yeah, yeah, and not that this matters, but I think it's a part to bring up. You mentioned your email that you have your previous relationship ended with cheating.
Speaker 5: It did, so I'd rather find out two weeks into it than like being in a whole relationship for a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to change your mind. But you know, Devil's advocate. Do you think we're projecting? Do you think if you hadn't had that experience this wouldn't be odd? Or you think it doesn't make a difference again, either answer was fine, It doesn't matter to me personally, But I.
Speaker 4: Still think I would see those red flags.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, Okay, that's there, So let's do this, Sophie was sauce call from the flower company, off from the roses. You would think a couple weeks in relationship, great time to give free flowers. They should go to you. If they do, we'll put them on hold. They don't loo get some answers for you.
Speaker 2: Okay? Is he cheating?
Speaker 1: Wore the roses in just over two minutes on interns Johnny Morning Show wore the roses on an intern John in your Morning show. Sophie, me recap this quickly. You and Rick been together about two weeks. I met together about a month ago. At the gym. You said he approached you, tried to shoot a shot. You kind of rejected it at first, then kind of gave in. Been dating for two weeks. The reasons we're doing roses are you notice that?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: For one thing, he never invites you over to his place. It's always hanging out your place. When he gets to your place, he'll text you like, hey, I'm outside, or call you whatever, and then instantly his phone goes on do not disturb.
Speaker 2: Which could this mean he wants to focus on you sure?
Speaker 1: Or you could mean to your your concerned Sophie was maybe is one other girls call um while he's there?
Speaker 2: Which is you know?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Your birthday was last week? You invited him out to hang out with your friends for a birthday. He turned it down. And that's kind of why we are where we are, Why where we are right?
Speaker 2: Sorry, there we.
Speaker 1: Go as far as his place, has he given you reasons why you can't go there or why you guys have to hang out your.
Speaker 2: Spot he has not, No, okay.
Speaker 1: And then as far as actual hanging out other than that, do you guys go on actual dates? Like do you go out to get drinks? You go out to or is it only we hang out your place where nobody else can see nobody can see us.
Speaker 4: We have gone out, but it's mostly at my place.
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you guys ever go to the gym together?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where were we met.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, and he doesn't act we're there, like he's not like, oh, you know, in case the Missus season or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No.
Speaker 6: Is he friends with like anyone at the gym? Maybe, like you know, like his guy I see him with you.
Speaker 5: He's like, I don't know these friends, but he's friendly, like like a couple of regulars.
Speaker 1: And then my last question, obviously he has social media? Yeah, okay, anything I'm there that's suspicious.
Speaker 5: I we're not friended, so I can't really like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean to judge, but we know he has social media, but be our friends? Have you not added him on social media?
Speaker 4: I haven't. I was kind of waiting for him to add me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's see this web sauce call from the flower company. Off from the roses. They should go to you girlfriend of a couple of weeks. If they do, put them on hold and see what you want to do. If they don't, we'll get some answers for you. Okay, last question, do you know how long he'd been single for prior to you guys linking up?
Speaker 6: Good question?
Speaker 2: He said about a year? Fair enough? I on second, just get him on.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm calling for Rick. This is Rick.
Speaker 6: Hi, my name is Summer. I'm actually calling you from a new flower shop. We're local right downtown. We're trying out new marketing right before Valentine's Day. We're offering someone in the area a free bouquet of roses. I don't need your credit card, infoone, nothing like that. We're trying to get our product out there so you can see it before you know, the biggest flower day of the year.
Speaker 2: Is that something you're into?
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: It'll be relatively.
Speaker 6: Painless and you'll be helping my mom's new flower shop. We're just we're trying out marketing where you'll actually see the product in person instead of just seeing an ad you know, on like social media. It's a win win if you have anyone to send flowers to. You don't need no no credit card infoone, nothing like that. We're just trying to, like, you know, like I said, just get more people in the door, help my mom's new business flourish. Sure, yeah, okay, cool. I mean it makes you look good too, just throwing it out there. But sorry, I ramble. I hate talking on the phone, so let me just make you a little profile in case you do end up coming back to us. Rick, what is the name of the person that you want to send them to? And they are going to be red roses, you know, just for the holiday and everything coming up?
Speaker 3: Something to Courtney Courtney.
Speaker 6: Is that spelled like, uh Courtney love Corny Corny Corny. Uh, that's a beautiful name. That's my sister's name. And then what is she to you? Is she uh your girlfriend, wife's sister as well, mom my girlfriend, your girlfriend? Okay, cool, cool, cool love that. I'm going to make sure Corney loves these, by the way, and then we're just like a little flower card.
Speaker 2: You know, they're small. What do you want that to say? They will always have forever, We'll always have forever.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: You piece?
Speaker 4: Them, You like, we didn't see them for two weeks and you're cheating.
Speaker 1: Uh, excuse me, Rick, my name is intern John h. I got saw some rose here as well. That is well, who do you think that is?
Speaker 3: Rick? You don't even know who it is?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so. And who is Sophie to you? Rick?
Speaker 3: The girl I'm dating? What? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Obviously not Coy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so, who's who's Courtney? That If Sophie is the girl you're dating, Rick, who's Courtney?
Speaker 3: Courty's my ex girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Like forever ago?
Speaker 3: Like I said, ex girlfriend? I said my ex girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Rick, you said your girlfriend. I wrote girlfriend.
Speaker 6: I wrote down for being what you said, and then he said always half.
Speaker 1: Okay Rick, Okay, Rick, let's just say you're telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Is your ex girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Why would you send your ex girlfriend flowers saying we'll always have forever?
Speaker 3: Rick?
Speaker 2: What s does that make?
Speaker 5: Because I'd like to end things good, you know, I want to keep things I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I want to, like right totally when you guys break up.
Speaker 3: I want to make sure she's doing okay. She was really upset by.
Speaker 2: The breakup, and I just like, to you guys break up, you.
Speaker 4: Send her red road.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yet so I said, I got called here so I was bank for her range erect. You think that she's moved on, and so you think the helper move Onmbie red roses from ex boyfriends saying we'll always have forever.
Speaker 2: That's you think that's gonna be. You'll always have even though we're not together, We're going to have the memories like that doesn't go away. It makes sense to me totally. I would love if my AX sent me a message like that. Yeah not yeah, I actually want it.
Speaker 6: Red roses and sends, will always have forever? What better way?
Speaker 2: I don't tell you that?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 2: And you all are being ridiculous right now. Yeah, I'm on your side.
Speaker 1: These these these cold hearted people that don't get romantic.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You're ridiculous guy, You're you're just trying to like just make an excuse.
Speaker 3: But I'm not.
Speaker 2: What do you want to tell you? Yeah? Rick flowers to me.
Speaker 4: Obviously we've been dating for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you want to like I told you, you know, Rick, I was just I'm just more exulted with the lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so unbelievably not true. You're sending flowers to an ex girlfriend because you want her to move on.
Speaker 2: But you'll have memories forever. I will always have that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: You smell her hair.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to stir the pot.
Speaker 2: Here are you kidding? What are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Part or of the roseses cretic and possibly edited to broadcasts. It's permission granted from all participants.
Speaker 2: Want more roses, go to y MS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: War of the Roses on intern Johnny your Morning Show, Your Thoughts nine nine, three three eight to text and McClain Sarah, good morning, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: You heard more of the roses? What you want to say?
Speaker 3: Always trust your gut? Yeah, I always trust your gut a.
Speaker 2: Girl, Thank you for listening. I have a great day. Thanks and everything. Celebrity Sauce has We're entertainment of part time. Much you have for us.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna update on the Scannaball settlement.
Speaker 2: Get to it just in a three minutes Sunday turns you down in your morning show, Intern, john in your morning shows True at iHeartRadio