Speaker 1: And we wanted to get a chance to talk to her and see what you thought about this one. I believe it's Olivia. Yeah, not her real name, but yes on the phone, Olivia, can you hear us?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes I can.
Speaker 1: Good Mary, Olivia. I know you listen to the show all the time. Thank you for that big supporter of the show. We appreciate you. Do you want me to read your email or do you want to just try to describe what's going on?
Speaker 3: Olivia?
Speaker 2: H you can read the email all right.
Speaker 1: Let me start off by saying it says I have a situation. I need some perspective. I'm not sure if it's the right place to bring it up, but I'd love to hear people's thoughts and experiences. I'm not looking for legal advice, just general insight from anybody who's been through something similar. I work for a privately owned company in the HR role. At the plant level. There's a big, big senior executive, very close with the ownership, who frequently speaks to employees primary management in a demeaning and unprofessional manner, including talking down to people, using aggressive language in the times, making statements that could be interpreted as threats.
Speaker 3: To job security. What did they when? When was the have you had an encounter with this person yourself lately?
Speaker 2: I've met this person and have had conversations, but I've never actually witnessed any.
Speaker 1: I guess harassment, okay, And then fair question is then then you know it exists?
Speaker 3: Though how do you know it exists?
Speaker 2: From the plant manager himself and from other managers.
Speaker 1: So they'll come to you because you're in HR, and they'll say like, yeah, they were saying this. It's like if you don't do this, you're gonna get fired, or you're not good at what you're doing, you're stupid, and all these kind of abusive, aggressive things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean pretty much what I've been told is he would go around and pretty much humiliate employees on the floor in front of people during executive meetings. He will single out employees and just the words that he uses is just very unprofessional. I mean, and it's not just him, it's other executives as well. And so, I mean, my issue is right now, I'm still fairly new to the position and to the company, but I can see that this is not right. This is harassment, This is causing a hostile environment, and it's making employees question their position at our company. And so I'm just curious what I can do or if there is anything I can do or we can do. The thing is HR Upper HR knows about this, but they're not doing anything about it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Interesting, And one of your questions that you're wrote in your email, at what point does it just from like bad boss, bad leadership into a legal issue? That's the big question, because especially if they're like a privately owned company.
Speaker 3: Let's say i own Dave's towing.
Speaker 1: Company and I've got ten people to drive tow trucks and a couple of people work in the front desk as schedule appointments or whatever. And I'm a jerk and I tell people, you know what, you're not good at what you do. If you don't get yourself together, we're going to fire you. I can't believe you made such an idiotic, stupid, boneheaded and I yell at people in front of people. Is that just a bad boss or is it a legal issue? That's kind of the question, right, Yeah, Okay, so what can you do about all this? I will tell you that we had somebody that worked here at the radio station. They were mean that they were abusive, they were aggressive. They would turn red in the face and clench their fists while they screamed. Again, Yeah, gosh, it was horrible and nobody could believe that they got away with it. But for whatever reason, management thought it was kind of cute. They thought it was kind of funny because he never did that to management. He only did that to people below him, and man, it was like, yeah, he's a pit bull, man, he's a bulldog. Nobody messes with him. And in the meantime, the rest of us were afraid to be around him for his outbursts. So and it was terrible. And I think that especially in twenty twenty five or twenty twenty six, that would cross the line like illegality and he probably would have been fired. But back then, I'm not going to save the timeframe. People thought it was funny. So what do you think? What does anybody know anything about this one? You want people to call in with maybe some advice on what to do. You're kind of like, don't really have the authority to do anything because you're not in that position, right, Olivia.
Speaker 2: Right, that's correct. I mean I just I kind of oversee the plant, but I don't have that authority or power. I can just continue to report to upper HR. But you know upper HR, I honestly they're not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Well, they seem like they're intimidated by these people.
Speaker 2: Too, up raation, intimidation, and I think they're kind of in on whatever this is.
Speaker 4: Well, they're just like allowing it to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Yeah, I don't know. So you're not really necessarily looking for legal advice, although there probably are some legal blurry lines there. I you know, Okay, there's a couple of things you can do. Quit and I know that sounds stupid, like I'm making a joke. That sounds but but that is an option. But that's not your best option. You shouldn't have to quit. They should fix it. The other thing is to make a stand. But then you know what's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Retaliation isn't retaliation though, isn't that Like.
Speaker 1: In a company that yes, but in a company that's not like you know, recognizing you know, uh, the bad behavior, bad behavior.
Speaker 3: The retaliation is a very real possibility.
Speaker 4: So text messages, can I really do?
Speaker 3: Yes? Please? What do you got?
Speaker 5: So this one says number one, document everything and every time this, you have to build a case. Number two, don't assume upper HR isn't doing anything. Chances are they've been trying, but they're getting pigeonholed by the other upper management. And number three, family owned businesses are the worst. Oh no, here's another. This one says, gather people's testimony and present it to higher ups HR and the CEO and explain it from their perspective. If they don't do anything, time to get out. And then this one kind of asks them more questions here though, is there data from employees who leave about why they leave and can you use that data to tell a story. Otherwise, if there is any sort of whistleblower line, that is a huge consequence if something comes up through that, you want them to take action to prevent anyone from calling the whistle blow whistle blower line and making life extremely difficult for everyone, not just the leadership.
Speaker 4: So that's some of the advice we got via text message.
Speaker 1: Oh and it's tough because it is kind of like having abuse of parents. The people that should be protecting you are the very ones that threaten you or have an abusive partner, the very one that should protect you, and that you'd feel safe around. You can't go to them because they're not protecting you. That's a tough situation. I truly don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 6: I do have someone on the phone that we can talk to, Vons just getting them on hold. That looks like they kind of went through the same thing, and so they've got a story about it as well.
Speaker 4: Both putting them on hold.
Speaker 1: There is one that says, if you like, there's a text message it says, and I don't think Bailey read this one. If you like your job with your company, I wouldn't say anything about it. Keep reporting it to upper HR and leave it at that. It's tough to do, but trust me, saying something will make it worse for you.
Speaker 4: That's what's bonkers to me. That's not fair. Can't be about it's sad.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: We can talk to Lisa real quick.
Speaker 6: It sounds like Lisa has been through something similar before.
Speaker 4: Hi, Lisa, not your real name, Lisa, oh, fake name, fake name? If you can hear us, we're maybe not okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Lisall? I agree?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'm not sure what what how much help we can give you? But I I don't know a lot of the time we get things like this, like, yeah, I've got a strong opinion on this one. I don't I don't know. I think the one point that says, keep documenting what you're what you're seeing, and keep reporting it to upper HR because it is their responsibility. You're doing your responsibility by passing it up the food chain, the chain of command. It's their responsibility to do something. And this sounds stupid, but there's a small little like you know, counter blessings that this these people are not abusing you, you know.
Speaker 6: Her on accident, so she's not there any Olivia, okay, but she she's probably listening.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's another tax that says leaders like this are incredible difficult to get rid of.
Speaker 3: Upper HR.
Speaker 1: Maybe building an air type case that can survive a few holes poked in it and still hold up. It's hard, especially if this person has a good relationship with the owners. That's the thing probably about a small company. Like if you know, if I own Dave's Towing company and Jenny was my business partner, and Jenny and I, you know, we both abused everybody. I'm not going to fire Jenny for being you know, mean and telling people they're idiots, you know, because Jenny and I are.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't be idiots. Do your job, stupid idiot.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Well, if you have anything you want to add to that, please let us know.
Speaker 3: It is Katie w B. We've always got.
Speaker 1: Concert tickets to give away and today is no exception, so let's do it right now. We got tickets to Conan Gray, Thank you very much. Can I call me if you want to go see Cony Gray Febr Nineteenth at Target Center. If you want to go, love to send you. If you've heard of Conan and you're like, man, I want to go see them, that'd be great, call me and we will set up a random number caller. Can I tell you why? I'm a little bit like I don't know. It was a very cool thing. Carson works for David Kushner, the artist Yeah from the Daylight, from the day Line, Run Run the Daylight. That guy, and Carson's toured with him and they're very close. And Carson was very excited because he said, David Kushner sent me his new music and he wants me to listen to it and give and let him know what I think.
Speaker 4: Give it to him on a tape a cassette. He's like, hey, I got a new one here.
Speaker 3: Probably yeah, it was a cassette. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: So Carson's like, and that's really cool. I said, yeah, well make sure you say positive things. And he said, well, I love his music, but I'm not gonna lie. And you know, he wants me to be honest. I'm like, you're a better man than me, because I would brown nose. I'd be like, oh my god, Bach Beethoven had nothing on you, David. This is amazing stuff. This is going straight to this top of every chart. And Carson's like, well, no, he wants me to be honest. I'm like, oh, yeah, OK, I don't know. I just thought it was tough.
Speaker 6: On yeah, because obviously Carson wants to continue working for him and doing stuff, but then he wants him to be honest. And I feel like it's almost like a game of survivor, like what does Dave Cristner really want to hear?
Speaker 5: And trying to judge that, like based on just looking at his face.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's I think he's Carson loves him. He's just you know, for being like a you know, a pretty big star and somebody that could be a diva, and Carson has worked for some divas.
Speaker 3: He says, David's got no diva in him at all. Wow.
Speaker 1: And and he loves Carson because Carson does his job and David treats him well, and so so he trusts Carson to hear his new music and given him honest opinion. So Carson's like, I'm gonna be honest. I'm like, Okay, well that's great. You're a better person than I because I'd be like, this is the most.
Speaker 3: Amazing thing ever.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 5: Granted, if I asked somebody for their opinion on something that I was doing, I would want them to say, even though I would tell them, please be honest, Please be honest, what you thought about it, I'd be like, no, tell me only good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you know what I noticed? It's very true. I have been like mentoring and coaching radio shows for years, and the shows that do really well and really get bet are the ones who are like, oh, yeah, that's a good idea, and I'm like, maybe try a little bit more of this and a little bit less of this. They're like, oh yeah, that's a really good idea, and the ones who do poorly and get fired are the ones who are like, well that's the way we've always done it, or you know, I don't like doing it the other way. Well, I don't think you're right about that. And it's not that I have all the answers, but I think sometimes we don't want to hear coaching or critiquing. We want to hear praise. And praise is great. We all love praise. But if I was working for oh, I don't know, Let's say Tom Brady was teaching me how to throw a football, He's like, well, you got to curl your fingers a little bit more. And I'd be like, well, I've never curled my fingers before. I'm not going to start now. Do you think I'm going to get better?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, So all right, we'll be back in second. The Daily Bailey is coming up. What's coming up on the Bailey Daily Daily Daily?
Speaker 5: Tell you how you can upgrade your conversations oo ooh okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, throwing the word like a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I send this to Carson because.
Speaker 3: All right, this should be valuable.
Speaker 1: We'll do it next on KDWB on KB.
Speaker 3: We'll get to that another time. But right now.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's the Daily Daily on KDWB.
Speaker 5: All right, I've got some ways to upgrade your conversations.
Speaker 4: Yes, I saw this on TikTok.
Speaker 5: I don't actually have a real source for it, but he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. Okay, so you're gonna use these four things to upgrade your conversations. And it spells out talk T a l K so T topic. You have to come up with some ideas of what to talk about with this person before engaging in conversations. So if you're going, like to go get coffee with a friend of yours or something, before you go there, tracking your brain, what do I know about this person? What are their likes and dislikes? What were we talking about maybe the last time I saw them? What's going on in their lives? So having a little list of potential topics so that you don't get there and just say how are you? Because that is going to kill a conversation.
Speaker 3: Good, How are you good? No, that's a great idea. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The first time I ever had a phone conversation with a girl from college, she said, I'll call you later today.
Speaker 3: We'll say hi, what's your phone? Number.
Speaker 1: I wrote down topics to talk to her, Yes, because I had no idea, Like bird, I don't talk to girls.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it works.
Speaker 5: Regular guy had a list on his phone. He showed me like a little note on his phone for our first date of things that I liked that he had gleaned from my profile.
Speaker 4: So, yes, have a list of topics. A for TA lk A is ask.
Speaker 5: Make sure you're asking questions about the person you're talking to or things that they say. If it inspires you to ask a question, you're not just waiting for your turn to say the opposite of what they're saying, or be like giving your opinion, ask them questions about it.
Speaker 1: This is some listen because sometimes they'll say something fascinating right.
Speaker 3: Radio people are the worst of this.
Speaker 1: They'll be interviewing somebody and they'll be like, and then I went to the moon, And they're like, they totally didn't even hear it because they're too busy thinking about their next question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. And I could be better at asking questions. I usually have to remind myself to do it, okay. Next letter is levity t al levity.
Speaker 4: Which is also like humor.
Speaker 5: He was talking about, Like, even if you're having a serious conversation, peppering in some humor or some kind of levity within the conversation as you are talking to them will provide comfort for the person you are talking to, and that comfort will lead them to want to kind of or expose some you know, more insecurities or more serious topics that they wouldn't necessarily give you if you didn't like give them some levity in that conversation. Yeah, sure, topic, ask levity. And then finally the K and talk is kindness. So taking whatever they said and like holding it with love, buttering the person up, Like if they say something you know that they should be proud of or whatever, like really highlighting that, And it's like a boast to Bailey situation. How can you take what they said and really like highlight them in a positive way and be super kind and loving to them.
Speaker 4: So this is how you upgrade your conversations.
Speaker 5: Keep a list of topics, ask questions, incorporate levity and or humor, and lead with kindness. And that's how you can give this to uh Carson, especially topic and ask. I think those are his two main goals in conversation.
Speaker 1: Why my son Carson is very not just shy, but quiet, and he's you know, he's such a sweet soul, he really is, but he is sometimes he's difficult to hang out with sometimes because he's so quiet, and we get used to just you know, riding in the car in silence and now bringing up something like, oh, yeah, I guess that store closed down over there.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to go to that store all the time. Remember when you were six years old? Blah blah blah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: You get really good at like reading the signs as you pass them, like oh, radio drive.
Speaker 1: The one thing that I noticed is that, you know, when you're having a great conversation with somebody you meet for lunch, and you're having a great conversation, if the server has to come by several times to see what you want to order, that's great because you haven't even looked at the menu yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But if you're like, okay, great, how are you Shelley? Oh good, what have you been up to? The kids are good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh huh huh what looks good?
Speaker 1: I think I'll look at the paddy melt And it's like thirty seconds into lunch and you already know what you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is not a good sign.
Speaker 3: We've all been there all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up on KTWB signs that you or somebody is a bad driver. These are signs that somebody is a bad driver. Maybe it's you, or maybe you know somebody who's a bad driver. Will give you the signs or a bad driver coming up in a minute on kd w UB. Do you know a bad driver? I wouldn't say Susan is a bad driver, but she's got several traits of a bad driver. She is constantly decelerating and then accelerating. She cannot I mean when I sit in the passenger seat, because she either is like going too slow or too fast, and then she'll speed up or slow down. It's constant, and I'm going back and forth in the seat like and I brought it up a long time ago. I'm like, you know, you really you don't need to like ride the gas like that. Just pick one speed and stay with it down.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you want to drive.
Speaker 1: You go ahead and drive yourself. I'm shut over there and you bear backstreet driver. So here are the signs that someone is a bad driver. First sign is always overcot it's mixed with zero awareness. And I think, honestly, it's mostly dudes that are bad drivers because they think they're really good drivers. They think they're born with an innate ability to drive, and they're really not especially good because they think they're good. It's like anybody who thinks they're really good at something, so they don't need to get better at it, sure when they can't when they don't accelerate to highway speeds on the on ramps. So when you're getting off of like Hopkins Crossroad onto three ninety four and you need to accelerate, that's the acceleration lane instead of like creeping along. And then another one is if you see somebody merging from the right, get over to the left lane slide over a little bit.
Speaker 5: I wish people did that more because it seems like if you're on the highway and someone is merging, they're like, well, it's the person merging's problem.
Speaker 1: It is their responsibility number one. But it's a courtesy to google the left.
Speaker 4: So let me in a little bit.
Speaker 5: I had a friend who every time that he would merge onto the highway, he was like, here's hot take. I never look over my shoulder. I just start to merge and hope someone lets me in, and I crazy, I cannot believe he hasn't gotten into an axe, but he's just like no, I just turn on my my blinker and then I just slowly inch into that lane and I hope they let me in.
Speaker 3: What an idiot?
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of a blinker, Another sign of a bad driver is no turn signals, and you see that a lot.
Speaker 3: It's like, hello, could you have signalled?
Speaker 1: Another sign of a bad driver hard breaking at every stop because they're going too fast and they heard break a little bit too late.
Speaker 3: Tailgating is another one.
Speaker 6: What Bailey, No, that was Jenny, and I said that's me. I am always hard breaking because I'm start.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tailgating is another one. They hang on in your blind spot and we forget about that one. It's like, you're not supposed to hang out in somebody's blind spot, but we're busy texting, so we don't notice that in.
Speaker 3: A blind spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're driving a Nissan oh there or it.
Speaker 3: Is on there.
Speaker 1: But people also said every other make and model of vehicle to a BMW, a Tesla, a ram truck, So it's not just a Nissan. It's whatever you've experienced.
Speaker 5: Every single time I experienced someone who I deem a bad driver on the road and I like go around them, I will always look over see exactly who it is driving that car, and regardless of who it is, I'll go, of course.
Speaker 3: Oh, you gotta do what I do.
Speaker 6: I would never Minnesota n.
Speaker 7: What I am.
Speaker 5: I could literally look over and it's me driving the car next to me, and I'd go like, of course.
Speaker 1: Of course, ah, but it's an old lady, and you pull up and sure enough, there she is, barely peeped above the steering wheel going forty five miles an hour in a seventy to be anyone, and yeah, of course yeah. And final side, they're bad driver. They've ever crashed into a stationary car. That means they're just a bad driver. All right, we're coming back. We got Dave's dirt in a little bit. If you missed War the Roses, it was a spicy one. It was a lot of fun. We'll do that again about nine o'clock or so and get you Dave's dirt. All your showbiz and lifestyle stuff coming up in a second.
Speaker 3: On k d w B.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, It's Thursday. We're almost there. It's Friday, Junior, it is KD W B. I'm excited. Football playoffs are going to consume my weekend this weekend. I love the football playoffs. So the Broncos were playing the Bills. I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna make food in a crock pot. I'm thinking probably like, I don't know, pulled pork for pulled pork sandwiches. Probably do that one, and then maybe biscuits and gravy in the crop.
Speaker 4: Girl, Okay, is that how you make that? Sounds so good?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can totally do it. You you can do that the crock pot, or chicken and dumplings in the crock pot. So just have all kinds of plans for the weekend. Most of them involve staying inside and watching football so and eating food. Yeah, Jenny had interesting last couple of days. Jenny's like always got some sort of an ailment, usually phone related, structurally related. And the other day you were jumping rope and that seemed to instigate or initiate some sort of severe neck body pain.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was just that.
Speaker 6: I think it was a mixture of like I fell downstairs over the weekend, I fell on ice. I also did like an upper body shoulder workout and then I jumped rope and then I woke up the next morning and I was like in tears brushing my teeth. In the last two days have been miserable. So I did go see a doctor, an orthopedic person on I don't know, two days ago, and they literally were like, you need an MRI and then you'll have to do physical therapy. But that is all like down the line that's going to be in like weeks. I am in like severe pain to the point where like I feel like I can't function because I couldn't like hold my toothbrush in my right arm anything. So yesterday I did go see a chiropractor and he adjusted me, did some cupping, and I can actually move my neck. There's still a lot of pain in my shoulder and like upper arm area, but my neck feels like five thousand times better. I'm still like Bailey can volage for this. I'm still sitting here with my arm over my head to try to like avoid feeling the pain in my arm because that's like the only way.
Speaker 4: But basically he said, like.
Speaker 6: I'm a very stressed human, and on top of the fact that I work out as much as I do, my body just like finally gave out, and I have some kind of nerves pushing on my rib and then it's shooting pains into the rest of my arm. And so, yeah, I'm going to back to see him again tomorrow. And I was supposed to head out of town for a snowboarding trip this weekend, and now I feel like that is going to be put on pause unless something miraculous happens when I see him again. But I feel excited about that too. Yeah, I do feel better. I do feel like.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know what the answer is because I feel like I've heard people say that chiropractors are a band aid to a problem, but at the same time, like I was in so much pain that I needed something, like I couldn't keep living with the pain I was feeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you were saying, like, yeah, the worst pain you've ever felt. It truly is.
Speaker 6: I broke my wrist at troll Hogen on a late night snowboarding and on a Friday night, and my friend who was with me was drinking so she couldn't drive us home. So I drove home with a broken wrist and didn't go to a doctor for two days and dealt with that pain for two days. This pain is five thousand times worse. That's how bad it's been. It makes me sad, So I don't know, it's been interesting. The chiropractice said, it's something called TOS which is like thoracic something syndrome. And when you google it, it literally nailed every symptom that I have.
Speaker 4: Wow, that sounds about right.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: I hope you get cured cade segment on the show where we all go around the room and talk about our aches and pains. But yeah, because I could, I could fit right in there too. Y scroll on yours, Dave, you guys I do. It's like I've got I got shoulder pain. I've got a special pillow on Amazon where I can't sleep on my side because it crushes my shoulder. And after about you know, two minutes, it's really hurts too much. So I got this special pillow on Amazon where it looks ridiculous, but it really does.
Speaker 4: Is it like indented for your shoulder or something.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little bit hard to describe, but if you give me a second I'll look it up on Amazon, and.
Speaker 6: I'm very curious what it is, because I feel like a lot of people have that issue where they can't sleep on like a certain side and it might be a shoulder pain or something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, give me a second, I'll look it up and then I'll tell you exactly what it is.
Speaker 6: People getting it up on the series of Jenny's unfortunate events that have been going on in my life lately. I also was supposed to have a dentist appointment yesterday and I get a text like, looking forward to seeing you at three thirty pm today, and I go, No, my appointment supposed to be at one forty five. So I call them and they're like, uh, you had to don't one call you and tell you your appointment got moved? And I was like, nope, nobody called me and I had something else going on last night, so I couldn't make the three thirty work.
Speaker 4: And so now I don't get to get in for another four months, of course, because of course not and I'm not. I'm genuinely not mad at them. I really don't care. It's fine.
Speaker 6: I'm lucky where I have pretty healthy teeth and gums well I think my gums are healthy right now.
Speaker 1: Your gums should not bleed when you floss the whatever, ill whatever, But it's true, how often how often are you flossing?
Speaker 6: Okay, I have been better since my last appointment because they shamed me. But it's usually a couple times a week. But in the last few weeks I have stepped it up because.
Speaker 4: I knew my appointment.
Speaker 1: When every I floss every single day, I'm not bragging you, I just do because when you see what comes out, You're like, man, am I glad? I flost My gums never bleed. So and then I get raised by the Heather, my dental tech. She's always like, oh, you're doing a great job of plossom.
Speaker 3: Oh Heather's great. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, oh, by the way, this thing, this pillow, it's on Amazon. It's called Medcline Shoulder Relief System. So if you just look up shoulder pain pillow on Amazon and it was seventy bucks or so, let me make sure. No, wait, I'm sorry, I'm wrong, it was not. It was two hundred and sixty nine. But I'm gonna tell you is that what she would trade for a way better night's sleep and be comfortable it's amazing. It really is great. So it's called the med Climb Shoulder Relief System. But just look up shoulder pain pillow on Amazon. Totally worth it, lifesaver.
Speaker 6: Someone already texted and said that pillow is amazing, so they must know. They must have the same experience as the Oh so.
Speaker 1: He said, go for dry needling on my way right now to have it done on my shoulder. I had it done on my elbow and it was a lifesaver. I went to a physical therapist one time who was who dry needled me without even asking me?
Speaker 3: Did I tell you about this? Don't don't make it hurty?
Speaker 6: Do you think you have said this? But tell us again? I think you might have told us.
Speaker 1: So, so I went in for physical therapy on my hips I think it was and a few years ago, and she's like, We're gonna try something called dry needling, and I'm like what. So I bend over and I got like, you know, my pants are still on and that type of thing, and without even asking or sighing in anything, she started inserting these needles into my body and it hurt like a mother, and I'm like, hurt, no, it hurt.
Speaker 3: It hurt.
Speaker 1: And the thing that really annoyed me is she didn't explain what she was going to do, and she didn't ask if she could, and there was no signature of it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was just like I felt like a guinea pig. And I'm like, and I never went back to that physical therapist again.
Speaker 4: So that is strange, very strange.
Speaker 3: So people have different things.
Speaker 1: Somebody says Jenny Cairos are awesome as long as you get a good one. Sounds like Kevin is educated one that keeps up on different training techniques.
Speaker 6: I do trust him a lot because I know so many people who are in like the fitness industry who go to him constantly. And he also has worked on like a lot of professional athletes and olympians. So I'm kind of like, I think you probably know your stuff. And he did such a good job explaining everything. I mean, he's got like one of those like spines that you can like point to what's happening, you know, like when a doctor has a skeleton or something. He's got that with like a spine in your rib cage and stuff. And he was explaining every little thing of like what's going on with my nerves?
Speaker 4: And whatever.
Speaker 6: So anyways, he knew within seconds as I was telling him my pain what was wrong. And then he also touched my shoulder for half a second and was like, you're a stressed person, aren't you.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I sure am. She's like, I know, I can see it in your shoulders.
Speaker 3: I think everybody has an experience with something.
Speaker 1: People are recommending chiropractic, quantum techniques, cupping. I think whatever you have a positive experience with, you're going to you know. It's like okay, yeah, that that really worked. So and yeah, I'm glad that you're better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean a little. I'm still struggling. I still can barely sleep at night. I was up at three thirty this morning, So whoa yike.
Speaker 1: Somebody else texted and said, yes, Dave, I had the same experience with dry needling. She never told me what was about to happen. It helped me a lot, but it sure was a surprise. It did not help me at all because it hurt, and I was like, no, I don't want needles inserted into my body. I just I mean, it is not my thing. Maybe acupuncture, because acupunture only goes in like a tiny little bit, like into the upper layer of the skin. I think dry needling goes into the muscles, does it? I'm not sure? All right, there is your old people talking about their pains and aches on KATIEWB. Let's move into Dave's dirt on ktwbev.
Speaker 2: Of the following gossip.
Speaker 4: Is made up by Dave. It's Dave's dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Sabrina Carpenter. She's going to be in her first super Bowl ad for pring Goals. And of course with super Bowl ads now they show you in advance so you don't have to wait to the super Bowl. And there's a little teaser it'll be for Pringles. She's on the floor picking pringle flower petals like he loves me, he loves me, not, here's a tiny little clip.
Speaker 4: He loves me, he loves me, not he loves me, He loves me not? He loves me.
Speaker 3: Ah course he does. Of course.
Speaker 6: Netflix hired Pete Davidson house a podcast, The snl Alom will conduct no holds barred conversations from his garage. Pete released an uninspired statement yesterday saying it's me and my friends talking about anything and everything.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a great time.
Speaker 6: Which, let's be honest, I feel like that's everyone who starts.
Speaker 4: A podcast nowadays. It me and my friends. Yeah, we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 5: Somebody told me I was funny once, so now I'm making a podcast.
Speaker 4: Give me a microphone.
Speaker 5: There is a new app in China that's number one downloaded app this month where users must tap a button on the app at least once a day, and if they go two consecutive days without tapping the button, their emergency contact will be emailed to make a welfare check on them.
Speaker 4: And I think, you know, it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: Because sometimes I'll go like a couple of days without hearing from my mom and I'll be like, Ronda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you okay? Did you fall down?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Get up?
Speaker 5: So, I you know, I see the benefit of this app, even though does it need to know? I don't know it from a Life Alert. It does sound like they stole it from Life Alert. Now it's it's less embarrassing than wearing a button around your neck.
Speaker 3: Yes, it really is. Yep.
Speaker 7: It was a very wild ending to last night's The Masked Singer. It was the Tiffany Hattish and Nick Cannon, who's the host of the show.
Speaker 3: Who's a clip.
Speaker 4: Wait come media, Tiffty. I wanted to win Man.
Speaker 8: Now, I would like for you to be more a part of my life. Look more permanent. I hear you got good swimmers Man probably the silliest but the most successful, most successful and the most fun loving character we've ever had.
Speaker 4: All mass figure.
Speaker 8: I thought you was talking about your future.
Speaker 3: That'd be Mama and me, so silly. I'm not being silly, I'm did serious.
Speaker 4: I Mom be like man wear.
Speaker 3: It is so crazy. But that's so on brain for Tiffany Hatters, so it makes so much sense.
Speaker 4: It is great.
Speaker 6: Tiffany, if you remember, is the one who did grapefruiting in a movie Grape We definitely talked about this on the show because that movie came out like probably I don't know, eight ish years ago or something. But she was so filthy. It's called Girl's Trip and she was so funny in that. But then she described something she called the grapefruiting and used a grapefruit.
Speaker 4: As like a descriptor. And if you don't what it is, check out Urban Dictionary to that.
Speaker 2: Well, I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, going on, we know a little bit more about Keefer Sutherland's weird arrest for attacking an Uber driver, which includes a death threat. So police sources told TMZ that he was having dinner with a friend on Sunday night and he called for an Uber Black, which is the luxury version of Uber, to get right home. Somewhere along the way, Keifer asked the driver to stop and let him out, and the driver refused several times. Now, we don't know why the driver would refuse, if it was like an unsafe place or I'm not sure, so Keiefer threatened to kill him. At least that's what the driver told the police when he called nine to one one to report the attract the attack. The driver never claimed he suffered any injuries, but Keifer was arrested on a felony charge of making a criminal threat. Interestingly enough, it could have been a big misunderstanding. TMC says the driver spoke either Russian or Armenian and needed a translator when he spoke to the LAPD, So it's a very likely possibility that was all just a misunderstanding. And you know, but I guess maybe we will find out somewhere.
Speaker 3: Down the road. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think Vaugh's been avoiding this story because he doesn't want competition.
Speaker 4: But Bruno Mar's tickets.
Speaker 6: Go on sale today noon, and Vonn has been stressing up because he wants to get so bad. He missed the sign up for the presale, so he missed the pre sale and now he's like stressed about getting these tickets today for just the regular on sale.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was already looking.
Speaker 7: I was taking some people last night about whether like resale tickets and how that works, because I've never I was never a concert person until I started working here, but almost every concert I've been to now has been, you know, because we were able to get tickets. So now I'm like, I don't know how presale works. I don't know how like how quick I have to be on the website, and I'm just terrified. So if you're listening, don't buy tickets so I can get them.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming that the presale must have gone really well, because he just added second nights to a bunch of his stops in Vegas, Dallas, Detroit. He's playing like four shows in New York City, l A, Toronto, like a bunch of different ones. So I wish you the best of luck, Vane.
Speaker 9: Anybody can figure out how to help me, please. I want to go, and I was thinking about this yesterday that I don't think I have anyone who would want to go with me. I could maybe like convince somebody.
Speaker 4: But I don't want to pay for the tickets. My problem that they were very pricey. They're really pricey.
Speaker 1: I did hear that.
Speaker 6: I do want to see them, but I just yeah, concer tickets are expensive, they are extensive.
Speaker 4: I just want to go, and I thought it would be weird.
Speaker 3: Take let's benny you earlier? Hear you all? Connection?
Speaker 4: Can you question when you want to go see.
Speaker 3: Ain?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: No, Ain.
Speaker 3: Ain connection?
Speaker 4: Connection?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Something about Ain's action haines underwear. He's talking about naked. Oh we heard that. I heard that.
Speaker 3: Why you hake it? Oil oil?
Speaker 6: All these words are actually coming out, but you still don't know exactly what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: I just heard ankles though, too so around freaky out there in Colorado? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Wama lama okay.
Speaker 4: Stupid yeah yeah, your connections back away?
Speaker 3: Yeah now it works all of a sudden, crazy