Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Monday. We'll talk some more Venezuela stuff, colonialism, all this stuff that. There's a bunch of things to go on this hour, including emails about it all. We'll talk about Tim Walls bouncing out of the race, so much more. But you know what time it is. It's been a couple weeks and I've missed it. It's Medal of Honor Monday time. We take a hero who earned a medal of honor for you new listeners every Monday started the second hour, and we read his citation. We remember the man, we remember his deeds, We remember that. Look, you don't always go to a far off land and go into the middle of Caracas and pull off an operation without anybody dying. That's not normally how it goes. The other guys have guns too. Sometimes you go and don't come back. We got this email. We take emails, suit questions. Jesse. I saw an article the other day about the cancelation of the m ten Booker Tank program. Normally I wouldn't think twice about such a story, but this one bumms me out. I lived in Central Nebraska for ten years. In a week before we moved to Kansas, we were sitting around the fire with our neighbors, the Bookers, and they mentioned the Defense Department had been in contact with them about naming a tank in part after my neighbour's uncle, Robert D. Booker of Callaway, Nebraska, who was posthumously awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions in North Africa World War Two. It's disappointing that the M ten Booker has been scrapped, but a Medal of Honor Monday would be awesome. I love the show said. His name is Kurt. All Right, Kurt, let's learn about Robert D. Booker born July eleventh, nineteen twenty in Callawai, Nebraska. Shall we hey honoring those he went above and beyond its Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of life, above and beyond the call of duty in action. On the ninth of April nineteen forty three, in the vicinity of Fon Duke, Tunisia, Private Booker, while engaged in action against the enemy, carried a light machine gun in a box of ammunition over two hundred yards of open ground. He continued to advance despite the fact that two enemy machine guns and several mortars were using him as an individual target, although enemy artillery also began to register on him. Upon reaching his objective, he immediately commenced firing. After being wounded. He silenced one enemy machine gun and was beginning to fire at the other when he received a second mortal wound. With his last remaining strength, he encouraged the members of his squad and directed their fire. Private Booker act without acted, without regard for his own safety. His initiative encourage against insurmountable odds are an example of the highest standard of self sacrifice and fidelity to duty. It was a short one, but the man gave his life for this country, and as usual, we will honor him with taps. Rest in peace, brother, All right, now to wrap up this Venezuela stuff, because there are other things I want to get to, the tim walls stuff and your emails, and I'll get to those in a moment. Now we should understand something we have taken out the leadership of Venezuela. Their military leaders are of course talking tough, like they all do. It's like every Middle Eastern dictator. You know, we we'll ranquish the infidels and then they all just promptly go die. Right, And they're all talking the same way in Venezuela. Right now, we're going to fight back. We're going to fight back. We're gona fight back. But we have their president, we have their first lady, we have their country surrounded, and Trump said this.
Speaker 2: So we are going to run the country until such time as we can do a safe, proper and judicious transition. Then it has to be judicious, because that's what we're all about. We want peace, liberty, and justice for the great people of Venezuela.
Speaker 1: Okay, now comes the hard part. It's not it's not that the miliar part, military part was easy. It was cool, it was amazing, it was so impressive. Other militaries couldn't pull it off. All those all those things are true. But now we have to make something out of nothing. Remember Maduro stole his last election. That's pretty well established. Even Democrats admit that. But Hugo Chavez, the original communist dictator of Venezuela, by most accounts, he was elected legitimately the people of Venezuela for a variety of reasons decided that they wanted a socialist leader. Now, how happy, how sad are the people about Maduro leaving? I don't know. There's all sorts of conflicting reports out there. Remember to question everything you see on the internet. Everyone likes to post videos now on the Internet of Venezuelan people celebrating. I've got bad news for you. Most of those videos are not Venezuelan people celebrating. They're ai They're old videos. What do we have now, what do we have in our possession? Well, if you want to do the Monroe doctrine, which clearly the Trump administration does want to do, and it's correct to want that, now you have to install a government there that has to do two things, and these two things may very well conflict with each other. It has to a satisfy the will of the Venezuelan people, after all, it's their country. But b it has to be a government that is not hostile to the United States of America. That's not easy. That's not easy at all. It's easy on a macro level to break things. It always has been. That's why the communists have been so successful with their revolution. Here we have this wonderful country. They want to burn it down. It's easy to burn things down. It's hard to build a statue. Think about think about just a statue. Think about having to come up with the idea, the design for it, think about acquiring the materials. You have to find the person or persons who can actually construct it for you. Once you get the statue constructed, then you have to get it to where it's going. You have to get the foundation down. You have to put the thing up. You have to. It's hard, it's costly, it's time consuming. How much time does it take to tear it down? Not much. It's easy to break things. It's another thing entirely to make things. We not only obviously want to do this in Venezuela, well, now we have to do this in Venezuela because we've taken away their president. We want to do this in Cuba, Colombia, Mexico.
Speaker 3: Cuba is ready to fall, you know, Cuban looks like it's ready to fall.
Speaker 2: I don't know how if they can hold up. By the way, you have to do something with Mexico.
Speaker 3: Mexico has to get there pack together because they're pouring through Mexico and we're gonna have to do We love Mexico to do it. They're capable of doing it, but unfortunately the cartels are very strong.
Speaker 1: And very simple. As a president.
Speaker 3: So Columbian President Gustavo Petrol a couple of weeks ago, you said he's got to watch it, and today he said he's not concerned about anything happening to him in the aftermath of this operation.
Speaker 1: So just what your messages.
Speaker 2: Well, he has cocaine mills, he has a factories where he makes cocaine, and yeah, I think I stick by my first statement. He's making cocaine, they're sending it into the United States, so he does have to watch it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm all about this Monroe doctrine stuff. I am. If we're done adventuring and dumps like Afghanistan and Iraq, sounds good to me if we're going to take back control of our hemisphere, so the communists are not going to set up shop on our doorstep. Count me in. But don't think this is going to be as easy as Delta Force taken out a president and then a press conference saying we're going to run it. This is almost undoubtedly going to involve a military presence in places like Venezuela. What kind of opportunity does that present global communists if we have a military presence there, and there's another aspect to this maybe you haven't thought of, might make you WinCE a little. And then we'll do some emails with the Jesse Kelly's Show on a magnificent Monday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download it iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We'll get to emails in a moment. Let me finish this up. Now, we're going to run Venezuela. We're gonna run it until we can hand over power to someone the people accept and someone who will be a lot more pliable, if you will, with the United States of America in our wishes. Okay, have we thought about this? Have we thought about the fact that Democrats are so subversive, so anti American that the Trump administration chose not to brief them on the raid beforehand because they knew Democrats would leak that raid to the media. Now, think about this. If that raid had been known ahead of time, our men would have died, at least some of them, to tell the enemy ahead of time, the time and place where you're coming. Guarantees American troops dead, guarantees somebody's son, husband, father, dies. And Democrats are so anti American, so subversive that Trump administration didn't even tell them the Duro is a horrible, horrible person.
Speaker 4: But you don't treat lawlessness with other lawlessness.
Speaker 1: And that's what's happened here. That's why they're all freaking out about it. That's why they're all mad. Headline Rubio to Democrats who wanted Congress to approve maduro capture quote, couldn't afford leaks. It was just simply known. It's just accepted in Washington, d C. Democrats hate America so much that they would have leaked the raid to kill our troops so Donald Trump would look bad. And by the way, I should note, still somebody leaked it allegedly to media outlets. Still word got through. Now this is all alleged. Right now, I should note that if they do find that leaker, there are only two appropriate courses of act. Arrest that person, try that person, and execute them on live television. That's treason, that's open trees and against the United States of America. That's an effort to get our troops killed. You should kill that person and kill them publicly. If you don't kill that person publicly, I mean arrest them, try them and kill them publicly. You should leak that person's name to Delta Force that I promise you they will handle things from there in their own way. That's the only course of action. But set all that aside. We now have to run Venezuela. Democrats were going to leak the raid to get our troops killed before the raid. Think how complicated and difficult it's going to be to establish an entirely new form of government in Venezuela. This is with China angry about the whole thing. China is furious, already putting out public statements international law. Russia, we have been very publicly sending weapons over to Ukraine to kill Russian troops for years now. How willing do you think Russia would be to get some stuff in there to kill our troops in Venezuela. And that that combined with the fact that one of our two major political parties wants us to fail in Venezuela. Here's Senator Chris Van Holland Maryland.
Speaker 5: Those Democrats really should come out on the record. Let's have a debate. This is not a win for the American people. Running Venezuela and talking about putting American lives at risk to go into Colombia or Cuba or wherever it may be is not in our interests.
Speaker 1: How quickly do you think Chris van Holland will work with the enemy to subvert what we're trying to do and get our people killed to score political points. Are road ahead would be extremely difficult if we had two parties at ho home who at least all loved the country. Of course, screw ups and dumb and corrupt and all the things that politicians generally are anyway, but if at least you could agree on, hey, we all love America, right, You don't think back to World War Two, there were differences between Democrats and Republicans. You're not leaking information to the Nazis and back channels if you're a Republican back then to get troops killed just so you can hurt FDR's poll numbers. That's not something that you would do. But that is very much where we are here in the United States of America, and Republicans know it. The Republicans in Washington, d C. Know it. You couldn't risk telling even the highest ranking Democrats about this raid because you knew either they or someone who works for them would have leaked it to the media or leaked it directly to Venezuela to get our troops killed. We now have to operate a regime change operation in foreign lands with that level of subversion back home. To say I'm concerned would be putting it mildly. I'm very concerned, and I've expressed this to you before. I don't think the United States of America, because of the Democrat Party today and how sick and demonic it is, I do not believe the United States of America could possibly prosecute a large scale foreign war of any kind because I think Democrats would try to make us lose. That's a tough place to be, isn't it. All Right? You have a bunch of emails. I haven't done a single one. I've been gone for two weeks. We're going to knock out some emails. Then we'll come back. We'll talk about Tim Walls, will even make fun of New York City. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday. Let's do some emails. I'm way behind Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse explain how this trial for Maduro is going to work? All right, So stop for a second. I have the exact same concerns you have. Maduro is currently sitting in New York City, New York City, corrupt communist, all these communist judges. What's the trial going to look like? What's the jury going to look like? I don't know. Nobody knows how that's going to turn out. The trial portion of it is not what actually matters most, because even if he's found not guilty, he's not going to be reinstalled into Columbia somewhere. He'll go into exile. In China, he'll go into exile and maybe Cuba. That might not last long. Don't worry about that right now. The trial part of it again kind of a side thing. They were working out a legal justification for it. The reason, part of the reason the Trump administration can continues to cite drugs. It's not that they don't care about drugs. They do care about drugs. They do, to their credit, they care about it. Part of the reason they continue to cite. That is they're calling these people terrorists. Cartels are terrorist organizations. This is now a terrorist organization. Hey, the government of Venezuela it's run by the Cartel of the Suns. That's a terrorist organization. When you designate somebody because of all the various laws and things we've done, when you designate somebody as a terrorist, as a terrorist organization, it gives you freedom to do things you wouldn't otherwise be allowed to do. All right, that when they say terrorists, it comes back to drugs. They said, hey, they're dealing drugs. That's terrorism. You're now terrorists. That's that's the legal justification they're using to doing things they're doing. All right, Jesse, great mission to get Maduro, but they didn't get his VP or the other top people. Won't they just now lighten or tighten up their I legal hold on power? Okay? Kind of. Maybe Rubio had a back and forth on I think it was Meet the Press, NBC's Meet the Press. He had a back and forth on this, talking about, well, we're not going to have a country like Venezuela in our hemisphere, and then she's pushing back here was her or no, it's not NBC. Sorry, it's the CBS. What is it called. What's her stupid face? The Nation? Margaret Brennan face the Nation.
Speaker 6: He's still in place. The Defense minister who is deep ties to Russia, fifteen million dollar price on his head, he is still in place. I'm confused. Are they still wanted by the United States? Why didn't you arrest them? If you are taking out the narco terrorist regime.
Speaker 1: You're confused.
Speaker 7: I don't know why that's confusing.
Speaker 6: They're still in.
Speaker 7: We're not going to go in and they wrap up. You're gonna but yeah, but you can't go You're going to go in and suck up five people. They're already complaining about this one operation. Imagine the howls we would have from everybody else. And we actually had to go and stay there four days to capture four other people. We got the top priority. The number one person on the list was the guy who all.
Speaker 1: Right, the VP's hiding out in Russia. Venezuela's already apparently they're out there rounding up anyone they think might have been involved, pulling their fingernails out, all the lovely stuff they do down in that part of the world. All Right, it's really really bad. Don't ever underestimate the importance of sending a message. I mentioned at the end of last hour. I mentioned that as soon as they had a communist takeover and they seized assets that belonged to American companies, oil assets, if we couldn't take them back, we should have nuked them right there. Not actually nuclear weapons, but we should have just destroyed all of them, carpet bomb them all out of existence. Why, well, that'd be expensive. Of what's the You have to send a message. You have to send a message to the world. You don't get to take our stuff and then use our stuff. No, no, no, no, no, that doesn't work that way. Other people get the message. Did you know you probably already do. There was a Chinese delegation in Caracas when this operation went down. They were they were physically there in Caracas. They had just showed up. Boom, we come in and steal the president out. What kind of a message do you think that sends to China? In China there that culture, they need messages like that, showing strength, showing weakness. These things are extremely important sending a message. I realize government's like like Columbia right now, Colombian president's talking tough, Well, come get me. I'm not worried. Believe me, that's a lie. He's very, very worried. If the United States of America has the ability to completely dissaate, we shut off the power of the country. We disabled all your radar systems. We walked into your highly secured compound in the middle of the night and black bagged your president and his freaking wife without losing somebody. That sent a message to everyone else on planet Earth about what can happen to you, because here's what happens, especially when you're in power. All these Venezuelan's talking tough right now, they're all not sleeping well because previously, I don't know seventy two hours ago, how long ago was this raided, ninety six hours ago? You know what they're looking around and you know what they see, armored cars everywhere. Look at all these guys with guns.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I mean, sure America could hurt us, they could blow up a ship here, they could blockade this or there, But me personally, my personal safety, it's all but guaranteed. Did you see It's really cool if you go look at it. By the way, did you see the aerial picture of the compound where Maduro was. It was in the middle of the freaking jungle in the mountains. It was completely secured by his people, in the middle of the jungle, and we went in there and just stole him and killed all his security personnel. What I'm trying to say is it's an understandable concern. Hey, they still have a vice president who's alive and in Russia, and they still have this general who's talking tough, and their defense secretaries of course talking a lot of mess on TV. We will never give up. Oh, I know the bluster is coming hot and heavy. They're all afraid right now, all of them. We just sent a message to everybody, you should be concerned if we're upset, and that's a very important message. It was like the opposite of it. Think about the opposite of it, the Afghanistan collapse. We looked so bad, We looked weak. The Taliban are throwing military parades, driving US equipment with our weapons. It made us look so bad, and the rest of the world, China and Russia included, they took notice of that's that's the wrong message. You look weak, you look incompetent. Other people watch that and they think, Okay, I can do something here. What's one of the reasons kruse Chef started getting bold enough to move nuclear weapons into Cuba. Back in the day, he met with John F. Kennedy thought he was weak, and Kennedy didn't turn out to be weak. Right in the end we worked it out. But kruse Chef had a personal one on one meeting with Kennedy and said, oh, yeah, we're good to go. Let's get some nukes in Cuba. This kid small, he's young, he doesn't have what it takes. We'll push this kid around one meeting and kruz Chef decided, yeah, America's weak. Sending a message matters. I know we didn't clean out all the gunk, but sending a message matters, all right, Jesse, Happy New Year, the Breast, the Breast. The best Christmas gift is having you return on Air Live. Looking forward to listening you in twenty twenty six with more political insight, comically dry humor, amazing history features. As a matter of fact, I was thinking maybe you could discuss the Battle of Hastings in the Norman Conquest of ten sixty six. I am strongly considering the Battle of Hastings because it's one a very very cool battle and two not many people know much about it. All right, well, we'll touch on Tim Walls, Minnesota, the smally fraud stuff. Hang on Jesse Cally Show on a fantastic, fantastic Monday. We already did Medal of Honor Monday. We docked all kinds of Venezuelas stuff. Missed. Any of that you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. So let's talk about Tim Walls. What a fall from grace. Huh, think about think about this. Five minutes ago, Tim Walls, he was the VP nominee for the Democrat Party of the United States of America. Now we all know Kamala Harris Dome. She got blown out in the election. I know that, you know that I got it. But a couple things go wrong here, a couple things go wrong there. Dome wins that election, and Tim Walls is now one heartbeat away from the presidency. Tim Walls, governor of Minnesota, was a big deal to be a governor. Today steps up announces he's not running for re election. Of course, he's always blaming Trump and everything else.
Speaker 4: I don't want to mince words here. Donald Trump and his allies in Washington and in Saint Paul and online want to make our state a colder, meaner place. They want to poison our people against each other by attacking our neighbors, and ultimately they want to take away much of what makes Minnesota the best place in the country to raise a family.
Speaker 1: Now, I've seen a lot of confusion today on why Tim Walls would do this. Why would Tim Walls resign? Why would he will not resign? But why would he announce he's not running again? And I've seen people say, well, Tim Wallas is owning it. Remember we haven't had this stock in a while. The system, the system being the communist system where they've infiltrated most of the institutions and they all work together now to destroy America and loot the treasury. That is the system. It is most easy for me to think about it as if it's a mafia family, an organized crime family. What is priority one for an organized crime family at all times protecting itself? There is nobody, including who you might think of as the boss of an organized crime family, who is bigger, or more powerful, or more important than the family protecting itself. Do you remember I'd like to joke because I'm stupid and arrogant about being an oracle. That's why I call myself an oracle. But you do remember when I called it a long time before it happened that Joe Biden would not run for reelection. Do you remember what I said? I said, he won't run, he won't be allowed to run. Now, how did I call that? Because I'm not an oracle and I do not have a high IQ at all, how did I call it? How do I know that? Well, the Democrat Party, they are the communist revolution in the United States of America. They are the system. Joe Biden, even as sitting president, is not more powerful than the system. And Joe Biden, due to his dreadful poll numbers, threatened the system's power. And so Joe Biden got a little talking to. It was Nancy Pelosi, it was other board members, other bosses, if you will, in our communist system, they sat down old Papa Joe. I'm sure there were threats. I'm sure there were bribes. We'll never know all the details, but what we do know is Joe Biden was not asked to step out. Joe Biden was told step out thanks for your services, Joe, Bye bye. There is nobody, no communist in this country, no elected democrat, no communist in corporate America, finance media, anywhere. There is nobody who was larger and more important than the system doing what its number one goal is, and that's protecting itself. That all this Samali fraud stuff, it's not just that it's hurting Tim Walls. This Smali fraud stuff. It what it did was it broke containment from the political bubble that you and I live in. Were the hyperinformed, right, We're the ones that are even on Christmas vacation, We're browsing the news every day, We're thinking about things that's you though, you're weird. I'm weird. We're weird people, normies. They were all just watching football, this one, go to church, travel to meet family, watching football, have a Christmas Ham. They didn't care about politics. But when they're having a hard time making ends meet and they find out every single person apparently we've brought here from Somalia. It's not everyone, but every single person we've brought here from Somalia has been leeching off the taxpayer while they're having a hard time making ends meet. It made normies furious. I hung out with normies my entire Christmas break. They were all spitting mad about it. It broke containment and it got to the normies. Well, what happens is if it gets If anything gets the normies stuff that makes Republicans look bad or Democrats look bad, that's doom for that political party. Tim Walls, he didn't own anything. I guarantee you. Maybe we'll find out one day, maybe we won't. I guarantee you. Tim Walla's got a phone call. Tim Walls got up an uncomfortable knock at the door by a messenger, maybe a powerful person, maybe a messenger of a powerful a powerful person, and it went something like this, Tim, this smali fraud. Stuff looks bad from what I hear. As more stuff comes out, it's gonna look even worse. It's making the family look bad. Tim, we can't have the family look bad. Tim, you need to go and look. He's a governor, he's been a loyal servant of the system. I'm sure there was probably an offer made as well. Tim Walls will end up making two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year teaching one class a week at the University of Minnesota or something like that. Tim Walls to make half a million dollars a year sitting on the board of the League of Trainees or whatever new communist organization there is out there. I'm sure there's a little something to wet his beak on the way out the door. Hey, you gotta give up the governor's match. Sorry about that, Tim, We can't have your bring the family down. But again, just like a mafia family. Hey, you're going down. You gotta go to prison for twenty years. You start squealing, well we might have to kill you. Maybe your wife too. If you just be a good soldier and shut your mouth and go off to prison. Your kids we'll buy them a car, will pay for their college. Your wife won't be hurting. Be a good soldier now and shut your mouth. Then go off to the pen. The communists run it as if it's a mafia family. They are all expendable, every single one of them. And the second you threaten the safety of the system, you're done. That's it. Doesn't matter what your prior services, that's it.