Speaker 1: If you're the kind of person who needs a trigger warning you you don't want to change the stage.
Speaker 2: That's all like being a snowflake if you ask me, because this is the one, the first morning glory trigger, don't get pulled, says he is coming up in just a moment.
Speaker 3: What do you have on the way?
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 5: If you ate the diarrhea lettuce from Taco Bell, listen.
Speaker 6: Up, I tell you what you can do next.
Speaker 3: Have that story for you now we'll get to that interest a moment. I watched went over to the in laws on Saturday night. Saturday night watch soccer over there and we ordered out, got hibachi?
Speaker 6: Why why do you do that? Seriously? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: And got through the entire game, scootered back home. I got into the garage and I was doing something with the scooter, messing around with it. My wife was going into the house and all of a sudden it just hit me and I go, oh my god, just out of the blue. There's no fore warning, And I had the run inside and and she's like, what's the matter? I go, I'm gonna crap my pants. I was getting from the hibachi.
Speaker 6: The I think it's the oil isn't it.
Speaker 7: I don't know what it is. Look, what is your order? Do you get the rice? Do you get the soup I'm getting? Do you get that salad?
Speaker 3: The soup and the salad I didn't need until Sunday? I ate that is leftovers? Okay? So all right, so that's I had the like I don't know which one I had. You know, they all the hibachi places are the same, like the Imperial Feast or something like. What's in it? That's what I mean? All right? Steak okay, Shrimp okay?
Speaker 4: Uh, lobster oh okay, it's the oil that they cook it.
Speaker 3: Scallops okay, there's my scallops. To my wife. I'm not a big scallop fan. And I eat the shrimp, lobster, and steak, and then the noodles. It comes with noodles. I say, I don't need those vegetables. Keep those vegetables for yourself. Give me extra noodles. And that young Yum sauce. It's delicious.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a young mup sauce rover.
Speaker 3: I will put down my bottom dollar.
Speaker 8: It's the Yum yung sauce that's wreaking havocing your digestice system. It's why you're having You're taking such liquid dumps inopportune times.
Speaker 3: Now but here. So on Sunday I ate Leftist so I had just unbelievable, just oh man, it's no good. And my wife the following day, she goes, why are you so dumb? Like why every time you eat that it gives you the squirts? Why do you keep doing it? And I go, well, it tastes good when I eat it. So the following day on Sunday, I had leftovers. I had. I had the rice, which I didn't have any on Saturday, and I had the rice and noodles and Young Yum sauce and that did not give me the squirts. So does that mean that it's coming from either the steak, shrimp or lobster. I don't know the answer to that. Did they use butter? I think they use a little bit of everything in that place. It goes right through you. Man, it's it's it will just clean you out. It's unbelievable. Do you feel this way if you eat mayonnaise? I don't think so, Okay, I don't think it's the Young Yung sauce.
Speaker 6: What do you do? You know?
Speaker 5: What they cook it in the oil that they use. No, No, it would be my guess.
Speaker 3: Somebody. The guy he went to the same place. He said, it's way garlicky. And I told this to my wife. I go, they're using a lot of garlic, like I'm seeing them out of garlic and everything. She thinks it's in my head, and I go, I think it is the garlic. I think garlic gives me.
Speaker 6: You're allergic to garlic.
Speaker 3: I'm not allergic.
Speaker 6: You are allergic to garlic. You get sick.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, are you ready for these shizzydoes? I'm telling you, here we go, Kitus.
Speaker 6: Dizzy roll was morning glory.
Speaker 3: Oh and by the way, before you start, dugi curious Christians. He never talked about see him punk crapping his pants this weekend? We were able to Were you able to find this, Charlie? Did he indeed? Crap?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me pull this up all right, give us a minute, go oni.
Speaker 5: An Indiana woman has been charged with murder after allegedly stabbing her dad and cutting out his heart. Police responded to a wellness check at a home in Morgan Township yesterday.
Speaker 6: It was about eight o'clock.
Speaker 5: Last night, and upon arriving at the home, police located the deceased person inside the residents and took a suspect into custody. The person taking into custody was later identified as the victim as Serena Dalnik's and the victim was identified as greg Reydalnicks.
Speaker 6: So that was her dad.
Speaker 3: So she killed them and then cut out the hearts and they just put it right on his body.
Speaker 5: The adult daughter lived together. They lived with the dad, and the dad's family were concerned when he stopped responding to their phone calls, so that's when they did the wellness check. So the family claimed that the daughter had been making odd statements whenever they asked to speak with him. Per the documents, I know you love when we do stories. And how much people spend with their kids in sports or how much you time.
Speaker 6: And driving your kids around.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the average American spends how much money on summer activities every weekend. According to a new report, the average American spends blank this amount of money on summer activities.
Speaker 6: And that's just stuck.
Speaker 3: You're doing Saturday Sunday.
Speaker 5: It's not your mortgage, it's not your rent, it's not your car. It's stuff that you're doing every weekend. What do you think the cost is per weekend?
Speaker 3: And this does include the entire family or just one person.
Speaker 6: The average American spends.
Speaker 3: This average American.
Speaker 6: Not families.
Speaker 3: Boy, I don't know per person. So I'm gonna say, Charlie, what'd you spend over the weekend? How much money you spent?
Speaker 7: I didn't do anything, but I still spent like, oh, one went to Costco and it's expensive, but it's.
Speaker 3: Really a weekend activity.
Speaker 6: I didn't do.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, yes, spent one hundred and fifty at Costco, but for that was some of it was normal stuff. But I did get ribs and wings to cook for the one day, so that was I'd consider that. That was sixty dollars on ribs and wings. I'm gonna say people spend one hundred dollars a weekend.
Speaker 5: There three hundred and ninety seven dollars oh yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 6: Sixty one dollars dining out.
Speaker 5: That's the getting coffee, restaurants, bars, whatever, sixty dollars hosting gatherings, bring stuffed to someone else's house. Fifty nine dollars attending celebrations or gift maybe you have a birthday or a wedding.
Speaker 6: I just had to do.
Speaker 5: Twenty five dollars gift card for a birthday party. Now entertainment, movie theaters, concert shows. That's another almost sixty bucks, and other almost sixty bucks outdoor activities if.
Speaker 6: You go fishing or camping and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So they start to break it down like that, three hundred and ninety seven dollars per weekend. A new study looked into the US cities that spend the most on clothing as a percentage of their income, and the place that spends the most on clothes is Cleveland, Ohio. No wait, they compare the average prices of stuff like men's dress shirt, a pair of boys jeans, and stuff like that. In the end, they determined that the US city that spent the most on closes Cleveland. People there spent three and a half percent of their income on clothes, and the place that spends the least, Gilbert, Arizona, spends the least.
Speaker 6: All right, so no one has died for I'm.
Speaker 5: Eating the lettuce, the diarrhea lettuce, as far as we know. But this cyclospora opreak is still making the rounds and people are looking to be compensated because their bowels exploded. There's a proposed class action lawsuit seeking damages with these two hundred dollars for customers who purchased Taco Bell items containing bad lettuce. The central case involves a man in West Virginia named Lawrence nol. His lawyers say that he would not have purchased the products or would not have paid the price he paid, had he known the lettuce was contaminated.
Speaker 3: No kidding.
Speaker 5: The damages aren't about Oh, they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have bought it if they would have known it was contaminated. Be come on.
Speaker 5: The damages aren't about the personal injury, but it's about economic loss. So this suit argues every class member suffered the same economic injury the moment the transaction closed. Each paid full price for food that was worth less than represented and in law, was worth it because it's going to it could not be sold for.
Speaker 3: Human consumption, not going to work.
Speaker 5: One two ransom notes, initially to Savannah Guthrie and her family following the kidnapping of their mom, has been released. First one sent on February second, as for four million dollars by February fifth, or if that deadline was not met six million dollars by the ninth, but the second note, received on February sixth, informed the family that Nancy was dead. It said, quote, we did not fully grasp the seriousness of her physical condition. We never intended to hurt her. That was not our intention. She perished shortly after she was taken. We believe it was heart related. She is buried in nature. Now, nothing you could have done could have changed the outcome. We want your family to know this and hope that you can all find peace.
Speaker 3: Wait, what a sweet note. I read something over the weekend that claims this is really hard to believe. But you know, the police there, they kind of bungled this whole investigation. They were called there. She didn't show up at church, Nancy Guthrie's mother, so they called and they said, hey, can you do a welfare check? So they go over to the house he's missing. Do you remember there was that blood on the front step. Yeah, we've seen all seen pictures of that blood on the front step. Well we could see it because the news was able to walk right up to it. Yeah. Well, they claim that the investigators who went didn't believe that that blood had anything to do with her disappearance. That's why they discounted it and allowed, you know, they were just allowed pizza drivers and anybody else to go up there. They didn't maintain this as a crime scene. They said, oh well, the investigator was like, she probably had a bloody nose or something at some point. Nothing to see here. So you have a missing person, you have blood on the front step. That is just terrible policing. It's almost hard to believe that anybody could be that stupid, but apparently they were. Go on.
Speaker 5: Marlin Jackson, the fourth oldest member of the Jackson Five, is trying to correct what he feels is a wrong. He's teamed up with a production company to make The Manager the Mythology The Legend, the docuseries on his late father Joe, who is portrayed as being physically abusive to his children in the new biopic Michael Now. The eight part series will delve into Joe's early years of cultivating his children, including Michael and Janet, into global superstars. Marlin says that he's thrilled to finally be able to tell his father's story. He says, our father's life is a replete is replete with triumphs and challenges, and we firmly believe that the series will offer a distinctive and accurate portrayal of the man behind her family. So Joe Jackson died from pancreatic cancer at eighty nine years old back in twenty eighteen, and fine investigation. I'm sorry, And finally this crazy story. You know the band Modest Mouse. The guitarist Simon O'Connor was kicked out of the band's upcoming tour after he allegedly sent inappropriate messages to an underage fan very weird Reddit post an anonymous person shared Instagram dms o connor allegedly sent her after she liked a few of his post days before her seventeenth birthday.
Speaker 6: So, I don't know if you have any of the messages.
Speaker 3: I don't have them and I don't.
Speaker 5: So in the first message, the musicians up okay kind of It's easier to explain rather than me reading.
Speaker 3: Let me the Reddit post. I like this song.
Speaker 6: I love this song.
Speaker 3: I think everybody in the band has gone except for the lead singer. So like all this. I don't know if this dude, it was just kicked out.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's only in twenty one because I looked this up. Okay, so here's the first post. Now this is he sends some pictures, says, Simon calls your bluff buzz.
Speaker 3: Don't understand she liked.
Speaker 5: His okay, so he posted something your bullet.
Speaker 6: A bunch of his posts like bombing him. Yes, and then he sends that Simon calls your bluff buzz.
Speaker 7: Then he sends this guy that's the one that you and do She sent back and forth and I don't know if he sent an uncensored or this one. I don't know if he sent who knows, but he sent that guy this is the naked black guy. Yes, yeah, And then this person shows their story. They go, look, only three people have looked at my story, and he's one of them.
Speaker 5: So he sends it and I believe it was the dong out okay, And he's like, oh, I'm sorry, and she goes, no, it's okay.
Speaker 6: I just figure you're hacked.
Speaker 3: And he's like, no, no, I'm yeah.
Speaker 7: It's sure coming up. He says sorry, and then she she is it. She yeah, it's all good. I assume you're hacked. I'll have a good one, Simon. I love your music. And then he says, wish I was hacked. Just had party night looking at everything with one eye, you know. Okay, oh boy, get a good night of sleep. And then he sends a you know, a salute, salute. I gotcha, but you and then he says, but you did blindside me with a gaggle of likes, and then very little intro besides the bikini picks, so we're both to blame.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 7: And then he looks like he deleted that and then said I did it again, like he you know, had a party night and sitting there, I did it again.
Speaker 3: And how old is this person?
Speaker 5: Sixteen before she turned she was just a few days I think before seventeen?
Speaker 3: How would how would he know that? Though, Like I mean, if you were just some chick, did she send a bikini pictures? Is that what he said in that or not? That's I'm confused on too.
Speaker 6: I don't know that in her profile. I don't know if it was in her if he was checking her out.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I don't know. But then all right, it's not like I thought he was. That's it. I thought he was going to be like, come over and you know, do this and do that and hey, little girl or I mean, is not a good look. But it's also yeah that's criminal or anything.
Speaker 6: Right, Well he's been kicked out of the OK. So there you go.
Speaker 5: That's the Shizzy and Rovers mon corylady will.
Speaker 3: Oh they have other songs that are good or just I mean, that's the song. I like them, So I like them. So they have Let's see if they have other hits. This spopper is popular.
Speaker 1: That I want.
Speaker 3: Then let me see this one was shot. Where are these guys from Washington, Washington State?
Speaker 9: Well move then, conn Wilson, you dashboltn't have the radio.
Speaker 6: I don't know this one, you know whatever?
Speaker 3: Know, Well you told him was with him for a minute. He's the detarge for dismiss. I saw that the investigators in Arizona have decided not to charge the parents of a toddler who was uh fell into their I think at their backyard pool, I believe is what it was.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And of course, you know, people thought that somebody was watching the kid, but it uh you know, somehow didn't whatever. You know, it only takes a minute the kid falls into the pool. Well, here's the weird story. They decided not to charge the parents after the kid was mistakenly declared dead. So this is the weirdest story. I don't know how in the world we missed this. This happened back in February. This baby, who was a year and a half old, was found face down in the swimming pool during a Super Bowl party in the suburb of in a suburb of Phoenix. So they took the baby to Mercy Gilbert Medical Center where he was pronounced dead at six twenty pm. When this is at six twenty when it trans and then later when somebody came from the coroner's office to take the baby's body and got it from the cold room, he found the baby was breathing. Lord is that crazy or what? So here's what happened according to the the the distraught parents and even police officers at the hospital. So that the parents who are like, you know, their baby is just drowned in their backyard pool. They're they're distraught, they're they're grieving, they're crying, they're hysterical, and they give they give you some time to I guess, uh, you know, say goodbye to your dead baby. And the parents are like, hold on a second, the baby is still breathing. Our baby is breathing, and the doctor said, no, no, that's that is just he's gasping for air. That is agonal breathing whatever that means, uh when air and gases leave the body. And then the doctor declares the baby dead. But one of the nurses. A police officers there heard a nurse say I have a pulse. According to a police report, the officer informed the doctor, and the doctor said, I'm the doctor. I have the medical degree. I went to medical school for a reason. Let me do my job. Another officer overheard that exchange. The officers then said that the doctor told the hospital staff to stop life saving measures and he would call the time of death as long as there were no objections. No one spoke out after his outburst. Hospital staff then realized, of course, when the guy came to transport the dead baby, they go, oh, the thing is still alive. He was airlifted to Phoenix Children's Hospital for care. Made significant strides in the wake of this drowning, but was expected to need physical therapy. So I don't know, like what kind of shape the kid is in now at this point, but could you imagine this anyway? So they've decided not to charge the parents. They were going to charge the parents and the kid's death because they are having a Super Bowl party and the kid drowned in the backyard pool. But then since the kid didn't die, they go, Okay, I guess we want won't press charges against the parents, which is sort of a weird thing. Couln't you still press charges even if the kid didn't die. You're not watching the kid. But I guess what they've been through. I'm not saying they should be charged. I'm just saying they've been through a lot. That's a pretty incredible story. How do they screw that up?
Speaker 9: How?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 3: So, now these parents, I'm guessing you probably going to sue that hospital right for the You imagine the trauma, right, but you get a second lease on life. The kid gets a second lease on life. It might be like the greatest day in the world. Your kid is pronounced dead. Then six hours later they call you up and they go, oh, he's not actually dead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the worst day and the best day.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. The investigation said that the parents did not show any obvious signs of impairment the day of this accident, so they decided not to charge them with anything. It was just an accident. I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on, you left the bildo in the market your Morning Glory. Jeffrey watched wrestling over the weekends on his VC box. I know that. Did you do anything else? Just did my laundry and just chilled off and also.
Speaker 8: Went along with my usual YouTube routine on Sundays.
Speaker 3: What's your usual YouTube routine?
Speaker 8: Make sure I catch Sunday Morning Features with Ria Bartiromo and I'm just see what kind of stuff she's spitting out this.
Speaker 3: Week and our CW Spotlight. Now, somebody alleged to see I'm punk crap his pants in the middle of what was this wrestling event? It was summer Summer night night one. All right, do you have video or photographic evidence of this, Charlie, Yeah, give me one second. Sorry, keep ack something closing it here you go?
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh hmm, it's hard to tell. He's wearing a green bikini. Breathe very pretty.
Speaker 3: I mean, hey, looking right at the guy's ass just like this. I don't know, it's like a shadow to me or even sweaty.
Speaker 6: Sweats swamp bast sweat.
Speaker 3: I don't think he crapped himself. That does not look like he grabbed himself. There does appear to be is there is that graphics? Or is that that's graphics? Okay, I was going to say it looks like blood on the ring, But you're telling me that that's actually part of the logo. I think I don't know. I didn't watch this, Okay, anyway, so I'm gonna say myths. I don't think CM punk actually crapped his pants. It has to happen though, right, Yeah, why because of those guys are bouncing around. Yeah, you kind of have something. Maybe you didn't have time to go to the bathroom first. Yeah, not a lot of room for air with those tiny little no briefs on though, Crystal, What did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 10: We just really chilled at home, played some basketball. My boyfriend's sister was in town from Chicago, so we hung out with the family yesterday. Uh huh, nothing crazy. So what you and the who played basketball? The boyfriend and I You and the boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, who won?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I mean me, of course.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 10: We were just playing some one on one and just shooting around. But I honestly haven't played in so long. I'm still sore today. And we played on Saturday. I was like, oh my god, we should probably do that at least once a week because it was so much physical activity, just running back and forth after that ball.
Speaker 3: When I wasn't making shots. Sister was in town. What's she doing? I'm just hanging out?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think her birthday is today, I believe, so they were in town for I think maybe the weekend.
Speaker 4: Schnetz, What about you? What did you do over the weekend? Well, I went to a Tesla supercharger for the first time with your truck. Yeah, that was awesome. That is so freaking fast because I always do Level two and it takes like the whole day. Yeah, like I'll leave the truck there and we'll walk around a park or something. But oh, that test turd was awesome. Like an hour and a half whatever done to charge up the truck.
Speaker 3: Huh. I do like that. That's you know, with electric cars, since there's like it's so fast to charge it up a long hour and a half, like compared to a regular gas vehicle that's not very fast at all. Now, I this my third electric vehicle. I think they are very convenient, and I tell people how great they are if you are if you have to charge up at a charging station, though, oh man, that would be absolute misery. Like if you were a traveling salesperson or something you had to you stop And I've done it a few times, maybe four or five times. You've taken a longer road trip in an electric car and you stop at one of these charging stations and it's not a lot of fun. But Snince had it. Sounds like you had a good time doing it, loved it. Does it cost money to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh it does. Okay, how much did that cost you? Like thirty something? That's it. I would have thought it would be about because Tesla they got pretty expensive at their chargers. It's like thirty something, thirty eight, thirty eight, thirty nine, ninety nine. Fill that sucker up. And then how much range does I give you I need a truck? Well, it depends on how you drive, but there's like two hundred and something. Uh here is you guys? Did to like, I know, doogie? You believe you're religious to some extent, You're not. You're not going to church and all that, though, why not what.
Speaker 5: Happened COVID hit. I used to go to a church and then COVID hit and then we just stopped going.
Speaker 3: But I thought you liked that church, that like weird music. There was a guitar player there.
Speaker 6: It's not weird music.
Speaker 3: Well why didn't you go back if you love it so much? Why haven't you been back?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Just schedules changed and life changed, and my daughter got older, much.
Speaker 3: More important than your Lord and savor Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: I feel that you can still be religious without having to go to the church. But I actually liked I enjoyed it, but I just have they make you pay, like you had to give your a donation and stuff. I would give a few bucks. There's a there's another sort of church like that that's bigger over by my house that I've thought about going two because it's along the similar lines of the way that they preach is different and just makes you. They tell stories and play music, and.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: But now enough they actually go No, okay, you you go to church, believe in God and drag me into Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe there's maybe there is a guy. I just don't I don't changed a little.
Speaker 6: That has changed now that you're getting older. If I were a.
Speaker 3: Betting man, I'd say probably not. Probably not. But uh. Anyways, a lot of people are believing this woman in Los Angeles. Her name is what is her name? Catherine Frick?
Speaker 5: She is.
Speaker 3: Some people are claiming that she has a cult. She claims that she is an apostle. What does that mean? Is that just somebody who goes around telling stories about Jesus? Is that what an apostle is?
Speaker 6: I think that sounds pretty good.
Speaker 3: Follower, right, yeah, But there's only be toilve apostles. I thought there was no Those are disciples, right? Are disciples and apostles? They're different, aren't they? I don't know. I think a disciple as the follower. An apostle is someone who preaches. I'm not positive about that though, because you know me, I'm not the most religious person in the world. Anyways, this woman, I'm going to show you a video of her antics. She moved to Los Angeles. She wanted to get into acting. That didn't really work out, and then she felt God calling her. She said. When she couldn't get any acting gigs, she started doing this. And this definitely is not acting. I'm sure Apparently when people come she was doing a book signing in Uh was this? She was doing a book signing? Actually, I don't know where this is, and people just start She does healings and when people come up to her, they just start shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. Here's a little bit of this here. I'll don't you watch this, okay?
Speaker 6: Is that the power of God coming through Jesus.
Speaker 3: Coming through her total freedom. She's sitting in a chair and she's just a complete maniac.
Speaker 6: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Here's somebody who just shakes her hand and oh my god, he actually fell right out of his shoes. This guy, Come on, is this guy going to do it too? He starts shaking. So they come up, and really, the power of Jesus goes through her so much that these oh here's shaking uncontrollable. Are these paid plants here?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 5: Or what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I do believe that people get so worked up. I had a friend who was very religious in a weird kind of way.
Speaker 3: We look at them people riding around on the floor. Here, come on.
Speaker 5: My friend went to a church and that she would speak tongue. She said sometimes the power of God would.
Speaker 6: Come through her.
Speaker 3: She would speak tongue. That's the tongue she'd speak, not in tongues, she would speak tongue.
Speaker 6: She'd do tongue. Okay, the boys, she's very popular in high school.
Speaker 3: Uh so wait what would she do?
Speaker 5: She?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 6: This was after she graduated from high school.
Speaker 5: She was involved dating a guy who is involved in this weird church and they sometimes the power of God would come through her so much that she.
Speaker 6: Would speak a different language.
Speaker 5: And I have actually heard her talk and it's nonsensical, and then she doesn't remember what she.
Speaker 6: Said and she comes out of it.
Speaker 3: So what do you think is actually happening there? Just from a logical standpoint.
Speaker 5: The mind is a very powerful thing, and when people are so consumed with thinking, this woman has the power of Christ in her and she can pass.
Speaker 6: That on to you. I really do think that they take that on.
Speaker 3: So your mind just starts speaking in tongues and the language are a vibray.
Speaker 6: Basically, yes, I believe that this is possible.
Speaker 3: One because if I wanted to try to speak in tongue, so we don't have it, what does it even sound like?
Speaker 5: I don't even know, like eyes rolling back on her head, headshaking, things coming out of her.
Speaker 3: Now And this happened to her just spontaneously. Yes, the first time when spous.
Speaker 5: Yes, when she is in church, and I went with her and saw her, not only her, but other people. Have you ever been to a church when you've seen people like raise their hands and then they they start shaking and they're like singing and they're standing and they're just their body starts moving in weird ways and they're saying things and it's gibberish.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's it's something. I believe in it. And if that's what you need to feel like God is alive, then it's great.
Speaker 3: But it's not actually God though coming. It's just you doing that, right.
Speaker 6: But I believe that God is going through me in order to have me.
Speaker 3: React like that, And why would he Okay, why would God have that be a reaction out of all the things got You know? What God could do is God could make you levitate. God could make you be able to hit a three point shot from five hundred feet away. God could do all sorts of things and you go, whoa look at that. But instead God chooses to go from heaven through a weird prophet person apostle, whatever that whatever, we came to the conclusion that that means and now you're going to speak in tongues. Why what a weird thing?
Speaker 6: God is real? God is good?
Speaker 3: What's an apostle? Did you find this out?
Speaker 7: So it's a disciple that's been sent on a mission. So yeah, she's on a mission for I don't know, to heal people. I guess here's a little bit more of her talk.
Speaker 11: We're gonna text us more than any state in America.
Speaker 6: I can buy bar by bar because.
Speaker 3: I'm the hunger.
Speaker 6: Everything's all speak.
Speaker 3: I think this is disturbing. I actually feel really bad for these people because.
Speaker 6: I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: This woman is just selling a book to you, that's it. And these suckers are buying this, and no, I feel yeah, I feel Have you noticed, isn't it the same guy sometimes catching all these peoples. He like a professional catcher.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's probably with her team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he just catches these people as they the guy in the red shirt. Yeah, that's disturbing to me. I feel really bad for these people getting duped like this. I don't I've been consumed at church before.
Speaker 10: When somebody says something up there that touches you and you are listening to what they're saying, but it's never brought me to that. It's brought me almost the tears where I go. I can can with what they're saying right now, and I'm feeling that in my heart and soul.
Speaker 3: What made you cry? What were they saying?
Speaker 10: I don't even remember because I went to last time I went to church, I was in high school.
Speaker 6: But that's what it was.
Speaker 10: It was just the message that they were saying I could just relate to in my own life, and I was like, wow, it was just touching.
Speaker 3: It would bring you to tears all.
Speaker 5: Yes, every time I would go to church, and again I haven't been in six years, every time I go to church, I would cry.
Speaker 3: Rita from Rochester says, I go to a predominantly black church and people speak in tongues, cry on the floor, shake and scream. You must like that stuff if you keep going to the church, and you have a lot of churches you could go to. I find that to be crazy behavior. Can you find video of somebody speaking in tongues? Charlie? Sure on it? Richard? You run Rover's Won't Glory? Good morning, Richard, Seewy Rover Harby, what's happening?
Speaker 11: So something is really going on with Dougie that she's not sharing because her daughter is growing as a young adult and she got her independence and she's out driving and she's self sufficient now, so that freeds up a lot of Douchey's time. But Douge turned down the opportunity to go on a date with a man that was genuinely interested in her, and now she's saying that she doesn't even have time to give Jesus an hour of her time a week to go to church and worship him.
Speaker 3: So what is going on, Dush in your life? Are you clinically depressed? Are you overwhelmed? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Not depressed? Not even an ounce of depression, none of that. If I have stuff booked, if I have an event booked, if I'm doing things like I just I'm not Richard.
Speaker 3: She's obsessive compulsive disorder. She wis obsesses over me, and that's what it is.
Speaker 6: She No, I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: She's obsessed with that bank account.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, that has something to do with it, perhaps, But she's always talking about how busy she is. You don't have time to do anything, church, guys.
Speaker 5: I worked all day Friday, I worked all day Saturday, and I felt like I was hit by a truck yesterday. So I had to get caught up on laundry and I had a bunch of stuff that I had to run Aaron.
Speaker 6: So that's why I didn't go to church yesterday.
Speaker 3: Josh here on Rover this morning, Glory in the morning, Josh. Hello, Okay, what's happening, big fan that never called dinner or anything, but now we have you on video call. Hello, Hi, can you hear me? Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: I had some religious experiences before, as when I was younger. My dad was a pastor, and I think Dujuy kind of hit a note there when she said your mind makes it real in the sense that you kind of There was one thing that happened was this guy, this tramveling preacher, came in and he said, now, I've been known to pray for people and they get stuck on the floor.
Speaker 3: Stuck on the floor, you can't move, You're stuck.
Speaker 1: You can't move, You're stuck. And if he hadn't said that, I don't think I ever would have thought about it. But I think the power of suggestion the fact that he said it made me stick to the floor, because sure enough he prayed and I was stuck to.
Speaker 3: Stuck to the floor. Yeah, were you just on your back like a turtle or something like you couldn't get up? Yeah? Now that is interesting. That is a very interesting thing because if the guy did indeed have a power and people got stuck on the floor, what would be an interesting test is wouldn't you go in and not say people get stuck on the floor and just see what happened?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So your father was a preacher. Do you do you believe in all this stuff now after now that you're an adult. You know, when you're a kid, you just believe blindly what they can tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I grew up, I went to college and just let it float on away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's it makes me a particular I'm a little on the spectrum and me it made me a little nuts.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: So, like I was thinking the same thing you were saying about that woman who says she's an apostle or something. Yes, I was kind of going along that line. But there's two types of Christians. Really, You're either you're either in on the joke or the scam, yeah, or you're just delusional basically, Well, I do.
Speaker 3: Wonder like the people who are Look, if you're religious, I have anything against it. Whatever. I mean, what do I know? I don't know what the universe, how the universe started all that. But I do wonder the people who are the preachers, the minister is, the guys on TV, the Joel Ostein guy who's worth like five hundred million dollars. Do they really believe this stuff or do they have to go along with it?
Speaker 1: No, that's a business.
Speaker 3: That's what I think too. I believe that we actually had a guy like that. You would travel to Uh, are you actually changing a diaper while you're on the phone? Okay, okay, all right, banana, okay, all right. I thought he was like starting to change a baby or something that looked like you put the phone anyway, go on.
Speaker 1: So we had a church that we would visit every once in a while in a neighboring town, and he started getting into that kreflow dollar thing with the faith dome and all that.
Speaker 3: Wait, he started getting into the what.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's a there's a pastor called Dollar.
Speaker 3: He's the same as Joelsa. Is this the guy that dumb our old phone screener fell for, where like if you do something, you get money into your life or.
Speaker 1: Something exactly a money preacher. So he started getting into he wanted to do a faith dome. So everybody started giving him money and stuff. But this faith dome wasn't in the town that he started in. And he actually picked up the whole church whoever had money, basically and moved it. And so when we went there to visit one time, he was gone and most of the church had gone and some people couldn't afford it, and that's who we met with him. We're like what happened, and like, oh, he got really into this this stuff, and like we don't have money to move, we don't have any of this stuff. We can't give you cars and stuff.
Speaker 3: And there was a guy that I think it is the same guy, Josh. Thank you. By the way, I gotta move here. Thank you. Josh. Our old phone screener really got really into this preacher and he believed that like if you sent him a This scam was, if you send this guy a hundred bucks, I'll send you something back and then then you'll be blessed with like ten grands right, God, will you know whatever you give to this preacher, God will reward you tenfold. Now it begs the question, why go through the middleman? Why doesn't God just give you the ten thousand Dollars's testing you to make sure that you will actually do it, that you actually believe, and then when he doesn't give it to you right away, that's just another test of your faith, to make sure that you're really that you really believe.
Speaker 8: I see, I think a guy if I remember, great, the guy whose name was Peter pop Off, I believe was the guy's name that dumbfell for.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, okay, very similar kind of thing. Yep, yep, all right, I gotta I gotta wrap things up. I didn't realize how late it is. I'll give you a four pack of tickets to explore the Museum of Illusions, the world's most extraordinary collection of perspective changing rooms, mind bending installations, and optim illusions and tickets and info at m o I Cleveland dot com. That's Pauseum of Illusions m OI Cleveland dot com.
Speaker 6: So much fun.
Speaker 3: Or you can win a four pack of tickets right now. That does look kind of cool. Eight sixty six you know Rover eight six six nine six seven six eight three seven. Good luck to you. The Aftermath starts on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe to RMG plus, sign up right now at roverradio dot com so you can watch her listen live. They'll get started in just a few minutes over there. You can watch her listen on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. But sign up for RMG plus on the website roverradio dot com. We will be back live tomorrow, morning of a great day. It's rovers morning Glory. Bye, Lovery's Morning Glory.