Speaker 1: The News Chunkie starts now.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, August fifth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Lots to get to today, from.
Speaker 2: The scariest video ever to a celebrity blocker's live stream, prompts, nine to one one calls and Boston is allow allowing people to do the unthinkable. Plus your calls, dispatches, emails, text Sam more sea, ladies here, Hello, shushes with us and so are you. You could send us a dispatch over in thenewsjunkie dot com or hit record on the app. You'd also watch the show on YouTube or twitch dot tv.
Speaker 1: Slash the News Junkie. Your message is rolling right in the studio at a real time.
Speaker 2: How's everybody doing on oh Wednesday? Good?
Speaker 1: How are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh bungledee open, just a bouncing around all over the place. I had my script up today and everything, no reason to bungle it.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know, you're you're a little thrown off, you're flying blind.
Speaker 2: I am yeah, I got I got no view at h Q to the you know, like the time and everything that's happening, and it's the things that you probably think are not unimportant. But my life needs to be perfectly scripted, just so you know you are the only person on at least our home station that looks at that.
Speaker 3: Am I really, I don't know what that says. Nobody else they just kind of like wait to hear the thing, and they're like.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Who can operate without looking at mission control? I need to see what the hell's happening.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: They don't play their own rejoins like I'm I'm talking about hosts.
Speaker 2: They don't do anything. Let's be real, boards. They don't play rejoins over here or a master or something. I'm running a board right now.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what this board looks like. Yes, I do. I've seen it before. I've been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got to take I've taken a look at it before. Believable. Okay, we're gonna move past this. We're gonna move past this. We're gonna get into a juicy show today, a lot of good drama on the way.
Speaker 1: Let's start off as we always do.
Speaker 2: There's a woman who's going mega viral over four million views. This lady allegedly all right, I mean I think there's a little bit of acting going I Allegedly this lady is trying out steak for the first time in fourteen years after being a vegan.
Speaker 1: So let's see.
Speaker 2: You tell me if you think she's exaggerating, or maybe if this is just a true reaction of a fourteen year vegan eating a delicious it's a New York strip steak.
Speaker 1: You guys are grillers. Is that good? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good one. All right, here she goes, let's listen to vegan.
Speaker 1: For fourteen years today?
Speaker 5: Is I'm so scared?
Speaker 1: It looks really good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her airs are dripping into the steak as this guy cooks it for I guess Josh is more concerned about the open flame. Flame, food and flame. All right, I'm worried about both of them. Actually, I think the boyfriend husband whoever her partner is here. I think he's like a mega steak guy. So he's cooking up something that looks pretty tasty.
Speaker 5: Almost dog.
Speaker 1: Look at that looks pretty good. Guys. I'm really nervous she has and I'm meet in fourteen years. He's asking me too many questions right now, guys, fourteen years heap the cow, but I want to this is gonna destroy her insides?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's what people are saying on chat, They're like, she is going to really have to go to the bathroom after this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is gonna blow up the toilets.
Speaker 3: I had a friend in high school who went vegan, like way before vegan was cool, and he I don't know how long he did.
Speaker 1: It, but he was.
Speaker 3: A moment of weakness, craving. Call it what you will. He went and got a milkshake and he was like, it was delicious, and my stomach just having that milkshake. Do it long enough, and your body gets into a routine, it gets used to not having certain things, having certain things.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm in full control over my body. I am not kind of believe that my own body.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tell my body what to do, when to do it, and in fact like idy perfectly in line. I say, but process the food we ate earlier, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Stop sniffling body. Here she goes. People said bad things to me because I was vegan.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: It tastes really good. Here she goes, eat it already.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 6: I just don't know how to do it.
Speaker 2: Kind of like she was replying to, you should go.
Speaker 1: She's eating fourteen years down the drain.
Speaker 7: O.
Speaker 1: Right, come on, really brand exaggeration, right, it tastes so good.
Speaker 8: If it's true she's gone fourteen years without beef or butter, yeah both at the same time. Probably does taste really good. Rock your world just bam right there.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe she's a little over the top, isn't it, Hugs, It's good.
Speaker 1: It's a gamy. Shouldn't be it's a steak.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want her on team Meetna, I'm gonna be arm if.
Speaker 1: You bought it from the store, it should not be gamy. In the least you didn't go out and shoot that cow with a bow and arrow. Wild cow. It's not game?
Speaker 2: Is that game at all?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Can we trade her? I want to trade her for somebody else. I don't want her on the meat team for ten thousand Moroccan migrants. No, no, no, I'll take her. Really, I'm gonna take her. I'll stay with that after fourteen years.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: That was her trying stake for the first time. I'm sure some of you have been in a position like this. Let us know what you think. Send us your dispatches, your emails over at thenewsjunkie dot com. Big elections last night. We were talking about it. Here's the crazy thing. We were looking up the betting, we were looking up the polls. Oh my god, were they wrong. Now it looks like that Abdul Saied Abdul said guy did probably squeak out a little bit of a win in the Democratic primary for US Senate in Michigan last night, but I mean just barely. And the polls that I was looking at, like, here's some of them. This was one of the last polls before the election, and had abduial Si had fifty four Hailey Stevens thirty nine.
Speaker 1: That's I think a fifteen point spread, right, But.
Speaker 3: Wasn't It wasn't a spread much bigger on Kelshi when we.
Speaker 1: Looked at that, Yeah it was. It was just absolutely annis six point spread. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the other polls, like here's the polls down the line had that guy up by nineteen seventeen, fourteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: By all of the polls from the last.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks in particular, had this guy favored by double digits, maybe as much as twenty points. And it looks like he might have won by one point. And I ask you, how are so many polls almost twenty points off of public opinion. There's only two possibilities, all right, there's only two possibilities. One, the polls are bunk and they don't have a representative audience at all, right, so they're not calling the right people or the right people have no interest in being part of these polls, and other people who do have an interest and are likely to be part of the polls are maybe more likely to vote one way or another. That's one option. The polls are because the audience that they start with is bunk. The second option is that people are just still a little scared of saying what they really think about candidates in politics and policies, and there's still a whole bunch of pressure on people to not say what they honestly feel.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot of that going on.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the WNBA stuff with Sophie Cunningham coming out with an incredibly popular mainstream position that about eighty percent of Americans agree with and then having to feel like, oh god, I stand by this, you know, because of the weird social pressures that get pushed on you to believe in radicalize politics.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one of.
Speaker 2: Those went into it, but saying that the guy was gonna win by nineteen points and then he maybe wins by one. There's still some places that haven't called it out just yet, but you know, we will see what happened there. Now, that doesn't mean that this guy is going into office up there in Michigan just yet. He's got to go into the general election and they'll see if he can have any traction there.
Speaker 1: But that's what happened.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, Calsh and what was the other one, we were looking at a market polymarket and they were both like what seventy eighty percent or something.
Speaker 3: One of the ones we looked at was like ninety four ninety five percent. I don't know if that was the Haley Stevens one or what was the other one that we looked at. The lady with that didn't like Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, her election hasn't come down just yet. That lady's unhinged. Her election hasn't come down just yet. But the Michigan one went through yesterday and the people just narrowly in Michigan. It was a lot of like young college educated white voters who voted for the Abdul lsied and then the rank and file, like labor force, the black vote, a lot of just like you know, a little bit older people and non college educated went for the more mainstream centrist Democrat. And they'll pour over those results to tell you exactly what they mean moving forward.
Speaker 3: It was kind of funny yesterday while we were looking up those numbers and what the betting sites or the prediction markets were where they were leaning for these candidates, and I looked up one in our home state of Florida, because I was like, oh, you know, I haven't heard anything from that weirdo who wanted the syntax on OnlyFans for a while, or oh, yes, James Fishback who was going around campaigning at waffle houses until waffle House told him to get out. And I looked it up and even now Byron Donald's the chance of winning, according to Calshi is at ninety seven point eight percent, and James Fishback has a two point two And I go, well, well.
Speaker 1: Now do I trust that? And I looked that up yesterday during.
Speaker 3: The show, and then yesterday after the show, we're all texting back and forth, and then James Fishback has this like this.
Speaker 2: This moment, this I'm going to hold a press conference. I have dirt on Donald's Yeah, oh yeah, I've got that clip. Well, we'll talk about that. Maybe he's full of it, maybe is not. But that's some good drama that will work in in a moment. The other thing that you could it's worth pointing out here is Calshi and the prediction markets were still right. Apparently like she did lose, right, they were still right. It just wasn't the landslide that I mean, nineteen twenty points is what they were calling this thing by, Well, could we eke out a win that's not anywhere near the mandate they were looking at?
Speaker 3: Does that just mean to us that those two things are not relatable? Like ninety seven percent versus two point two percent on Calshi just means more people think he's gonna win, more people are voting for him. Well, it kind of feels like percent chance of rain kind of thing, you know, like get into the arguments over that, but either way, it looks like he eked out a win.
Speaker 2: We'll see where everybody goes with all of this. I wanted to share you more because Ceilan mentioned the the Hong lady who's running for governor of Wisconsin. So yesterday I played the clip. I played the clip where the Hong lady who's running for governor of Wisconsin. Her election is not yet. I think it's in a couple of weeks or something, and she's getting ready for her primary. And she couldn't say during a CNN interview that she that she is okay with Thanksgiving. They were like, do you want to ban Thanksgiving? And she couldn't say no. When asked, do you want to ban Thanksgiving? She couldn't say no, easy no, there, easy dub just say no, of course, I don't you know, I've got problems with this or that, or make an academic argument. But she couldn't say no that she didn't want to ban Thanksgiving. And then people are digging up more posts from her.
Speaker 1: This is great.
Speaker 2: One is I do not enjoy fireworks. Oh, okay, or a vet, but not a dog. I do not enjoy fireworks. Doesn't like Thanksgiving. I do not enjoy fireworks. Then somebody says it bro who is working on our computer remotely changed the background theme to snow and Christmas trees. I feel slightly attacked. Not a big fan of Christmas trees and snow. I would guess does she like? In the car headed to Superior, she said, this is the woman running for governor Wisconsin. I have about thirty minutes. Ask me anything. I'll try to answer. Only subject off limits is Halloween. It's not my thing. I don't allow myself to work Halloween weekend or the day of I would actually ask every single person in costume to leave.
Speaker 1: What she hates Halloween? Why she hates fireworks?
Speaker 2: She hates the canceled Thanksgiving post is now famous, got a lot of attention. Is she doesn't like? I don't know what she likes. Maybe you have to start with that.
Speaker 8: It seems like she doesn't like any holidays. No Jehovah's Witness. Maybe possibly, Oh god, there's more.
Speaker 2: I miss working at a restaurant every day except Valentine's Day, As if we weren't invisible enough to those who don't recognize the emotional and physical labor of service. Now another day where capitalism tells you how to show love. Okay, all right, I mean I don't even know she wasn't that hell man, it's just a little bizarre.
Speaker 3: It's a little the tweet that all these are attached to go back real quick it says like Brush, she just hates every holiday.
Speaker 2: Wait up here, Yeah, Brush, she just literally hates every single holiday. The other one was I miss working at a restaurant every day, except I did that one Valentine's Day right where we're gonna go, oh, looking forward to working V Day service tomorrow. I will be at peak resting bitch face to celebrate all the love.
Speaker 1: So it's another anti Valentine's Day thing. Man. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like a that's sort of a you're not happy man kind of moment for me. That's one of those you're not happy man. I don't know what's going on. You okay, enjoy Halloween? What the hell? What do you? Why do you hate Halloween? I can't understand any of those things. But she wants to be the governor of Wisconsin if you'll let her. Good folks who are over there, Yeah, got god bless and godspeed. I do have the clips them talking about where this guy came out, was like, I'm going to hold a press conference this week.
Speaker 1: I have, uh.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's can implicate this other guy who I'm running against in a felony crime.
Speaker 1: You know what you did? I need you to come forward and admit it.
Speaker 3: I I was wondering if there was any part of this that was the Shawn tactic, the classic shntactic.
Speaker 2: I know what you did, Just go ahead and tell me, you know, like this is my dad used to do it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it never worked.
Speaker 2: It worked on me, so I try to get it to work up for other people. But I'll play this clip where this guy says a whistleblower came to my campaign with evidence implicating my uh my challenger in a felony crime. Unless he comes clean publicly, I will be forced to hold a press conference in Tallahassee this week to release the evidence myself. Is he full of it? Does he actually have something? We're gonna find out, all right, that's coming up in just a bit here on the show. We also have the Pez Hilton thing. We'll briefly talk about that.
Speaker 1: I will promise you I'm not playing that video because whoooh boy, I don't think you could.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean, I don't know if ill we'll discuss it or not it's real. Yeah yeah, yeah, Unfortunately I wish it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what we'll discuss that in a little bit here on the show. I'll tell you some stories about that guy because I used to know him, and we got a bunch of other things that we'll get into on a busy Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It's all coming up next on the news junk Key but.
Speaker 2: Whatever, send your talk bag message to real radio on the Free I heard radio.
Speaker 10: App from the Klosman Law Traffic Center car crash called Klosmanlaw.
Speaker 1: Klosmanlaw dot com.
Speaker 11: Still looking at reports of some slow traffic on I for today in the Orlando area by the major attractions Exit.
Speaker 2: Big ups to Loose Neutral and user hollybugs for the gifted subscription subscribing supports the show.
Speaker 1: God bless you for doing it.
Speaker 2: Over at thenewsjunkie dot com. Thenewsjunkie dot com wants.
Speaker 1: To work in today.
Speaker 2: A lot of viral news to dive into, including this political bombshell threat like, Hey, you better admit to everybody what you're doing or I'm gonna throw a press conference. I'll play the clip for you here in a second. We could judge whether we think they're full of it or not. But I just want to let you know. There's less than a hundred of the limited edition Starry Night Magnet left. If you sub subscribe over on the website for as little as two ninety nine a month. You get to claim something on the way out birch Wise, so claim the merch you want, including this the Starry Night, the News Junkie magnet for Game of Magnets while those last, less than one hundred of those are left, and then they're gone forever. You can also get stickers, pins, and other stuff as your prize for subscribing, or for if you're already a subscriber, thank you for that gifting. Subs Here we go. Here's this guy. His name's James Fishback. I don't know much about him. It seems a little like as he like.
Speaker 8: Is he like on the extreme side of the super like red pill saying things like goy slop and then see like brought up the quote unquote syntax on only fans girls where they'd have to give up fifty percent of their income.
Speaker 3: You know this guy, We've talked about him almost his entire campaign. He just keeps having these things. The goyslop thing was one of them. He called Byron Donald a slave to his uh oh yeah, uh to his party.
Speaker 1: He's a black day. Yeah.
Speaker 8: We also called Byron Donald's Apax Shakur, which admittedly was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Wow weird.
Speaker 2: So okay, So this guy is running for the governor of Florida. Everybody, right, just if you're outside of Florida, might not have heard of this James fishback guy yet. But he's running for governor of Florida, and he is using the A pack stuff, which I'll explain in a second, from the right, whereas in all the other elections people are using the A pack stuff.
Speaker 1: From the left. So by a little bit of horseshoot theory going on here.
Speaker 2: If you don't know what a pack is, AIPAC, what does it stand for?
Speaker 1: Celand Israel Israeli Political Action Committee something like that.
Speaker 2: All right, so it's it's an Israeli or you know, Israel focused political action committee. Obviously, with the Israel, the War, Palestine, Gaza, all these different things and the weirdo activists people going nuts over that, that has become a big issue. I saw one that was hilarious the other day. It was a candidate and they posted this thing and it was like, let's just say.
Speaker 1: It was John Smith.
Speaker 2: It was like John Smith has taken five hundred and forty dollars of a pack money, Like, Wow, they're really getting down to the nitty gritty of that APAC money.
Speaker 1: So I bought him a dinner.
Speaker 2: That basically means like, you know, the Jews have you in their pocket or whatever. And it's being used by the extremists on both sides apparently. So James Fishback, the Republican running for the governor's office against this Byron Donald's guy posted this video.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna play it for you.
Speaker 2: He's got He's like threatening his opponent, like, you better admit what you did.
Speaker 1: You know what you did.
Speaker 2: Selan's not wrong to say this is a tactic that I have employed before, where I would just look at Seeland, I'd be like, I know what you did.
Speaker 1: Now is the time?
Speaker 2: Just tell me and I won't be mad if you tell me ahead of time. Never worked once on him, not on me. Worked on Dylan though, didn't it? It did, and it worked on me when I was a kid. Sure it doesn't work on Courtney at all. She's just like, what what are you talking? Work people with your genes. It's only works with my family. Yeah, in the lineage, which is shrinking. So that's a very small target base. Anyhow, that technic.
Speaker 1: Here he is.
Speaker 2: Let's see, he says he's got some good dirt on his opponent.
Speaker 1: Is he lying?
Speaker 2: Is he not?
Speaker 1: You decide? Good morning.
Speaker 12: My name is James Fishback, Republican candidate for Florida Governor. I'm speaking to you not as a political candidate, but as a fellow Floridian American. A whistleblower came to my campaign recently with direct disturbing evidence. I love there's a previously unreported felony crime committed by Byron Donald's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love this where it's like I'm coming to you not as a politician, but as an American, which every American does behind a podium and in front of four American flags on a bookshel in the books.
Speaker 1: I don't look at all like this is a.
Speaker 2: Stage politician backdrop here. So he says, I've got I've got info about disturbing evidence about a crime, and it's just direct evidence about a crime by his opponent.
Speaker 3: Coming to you, not as a politician, stuff like come on, man, you can barely go to pie by a pack of gum at the gas station.
Speaker 1: Not as a politician.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, is does he maybe have to do that for legal reasons. No, if he does it as a politician, it would be something that could that could backfire on him. And he's like, well, I'm not doing this in my capacity as a politician. I'm doing this in my capacity as just an American. The politicians are very loose. Uh, it's a loose term.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think James Fishback currently has any office.
Speaker 1: He does not know.
Speaker 2: No, he's running for office. Yes, he's a candidate. He's not doing this as a candidate though, which could be maybe like a campaign finance thing. We'll put that aside. But he says he's got evidence to some some really nasty for.
Speaker 12: Me, with direct disturbing evidence. I'm a previously unreported felony crime committed by Byron Donalds, not Byron Donald's, my opponent, Byron Donald's, the United States Congressman. My legal team has now fully vetted and verified this evidence. It is incontrovertible and it is damning.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a little confused. Is he saying that there's another person with the same name.
Speaker 1: No, he's saying Byron Donald's not as a candidate for governor, but as a representative committed this crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he's saying it's the same guy. Yeah, for a second, it's sounded like different Byron Donalds. But I'm still confusing. He's still what He's just saying the same thing he said about himself, but about Byron Donald. So he's like, I'm not doing this as a candidate or as a politician. I'm doing this as a citizen, and I'm not doing this against my opponent. I'm doing this against the person who currently holds the title of Byron donald Is what a common.
Speaker 1: Grisman or something, Joad.
Speaker 2: He's just doing that same move that he said about himself and furthering the this is not political, this is not about my candidacy.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 12: I just feels like he's doing that for I will be holding a press conference in my personal capacity as a proud Republican resident of Florida and American citizen, to share this evidence with the public. Congressman Donald's, I want to speak directly to you for a moment, if I may, You and I both know what you did. Let's just be honest, and if you come to the public and share the full extent of your criminal history, I will cancel my press conference. I believe it's better for them to hear it from you than from me. But if you don't from me, I will travel to Tallahassee on Thursday, present this evidence and let the public this urgeon, this important, this piercing. I looked to the leadership of Governor DeSantis and that sunshine is always the best disinfecting.
Speaker 2: Very dramatic, he's got some drama. He's like, if you don't tell me the thing you did, whish could you imagine if he was bluffing? And then all of a sudden, his opponent does launch a press conference tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 13: I did a bunch of things I didn't tell nobody about him till now.
Speaker 2: And then he just goes and a laundry list of crimes and it's like, and he didn't even have anything to begin with. That's my strategy. He's taking my strategy. Unbelievable. I can't stand for this. Do you think he's full of it? Or now you think he's doing a press conference tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think maybe he has something I saw another I don't know if it's because I watched this video and the algorithm's getting me or what I saw another attack at on Byron Donald's last night.
Speaker 1: Those are about the Jews or that.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's said something about sexual misconduct. But I'm I don't know if this is stuff that people already knew. You know, it was just another But at least this one said something. At least this one accused him of something. This fishback video has done nothing.
Speaker 1: It's just a.
Speaker 2: Serious, real evidence, parc. I'm felony piercing. I don't know what any of those things mean together. I know what they all mean separately. Somebody says he's bluffing, he's just fishing. We're gonna find out tomorrow on the show, because he said, well maybe today, maybe today, I see, maybe today, we'll find out if the other guy comes forward and goes, he got me.
Speaker 1: I did it, I did all the thing. Maybe if he comes out, we'll know today.
Speaker 2: But if not, we'll know tomorrow when he does the bombshell press conference. And if he doesn't have something juicy on him, that's a that's a knock against you, all right, That is a big knock against you if you come out with something like that and then you don't have an actual good announcement that's why.
Speaker 1: And I say I have an announcement on the show.
Speaker 2: I only have bangers, all right, all killer, no filler over here.
Speaker 1: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: But James Fishback says he has some dirt on his opponent and it's a felony crime.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh he didn't say felony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Instead a felony crime, he said, a whistle blower came to my campaign with evidence implicating Byron donald in a felony crime. Oh, let's see if Byron Donalds has responded as he said anything about this.
Speaker 3: Felony crimes aren't really a non starter anymore. I feel like, no, it's not no.
Speaker 1: No, oh god.
Speaker 2: I saw that poll the other day and it was like it was people saying what crimes the candidate could have committed and would it turn them off from voting for them? Oh, I don't even know how to search for that, Josh oh Man. It was like Democrats and Republicans, and then if your candidate was accused or convicted, maybe accused of this crime, would you would it change your mind about voting for them?
Speaker 1: And it like it went up to murder. I think like it was like and there are people.
Speaker 2: Like, Nope, still gonna vote for him, And I'd be the one guy who you know, raised my hand, but I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Vote for the murderer.
Speaker 2: All right, If it comes out Byron Donald's kill the guy, then I'm going to be against that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like he's responded to it though.
Speaker 2: No ooh no, no, it doesn't seem like he's responded to it yet. But we are going to stay on this like a dog on a hunt, and we will find out exactly what happened in this case and report back to you as soon as we possibly can. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was instituting TTS dispatches over on the website. I just have to doing rate my dad jokes, rate my blank this week the dad jokes. I think today is gonna be the day they make us laugh. I think today is gonna be the day that it all turns around.
Speaker 3: And I also wonder, like, did we go over what makes it a dad joke? I feel like we talked a little bit about it on Monday, but I still like now I keep hearing jokes online. I heard a funny kind of joke this morning, and I go, but is that a Is it a dad joke? Is it the delivery?
Speaker 2: It's a little late to be setting up some goalposts here, But I think maybe you're right. Maybe people are not understanding what a dad joke is.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think a lot of the people that have submitted them are understanding.
Speaker 2: Just doing that. Well, here's what's happening with the text of speech jokes. By the way, I improve the text to speech the TTS dispatches, Not the jokes, but the dispatches.
Speaker 1: I improved them.
Speaker 2: I made it so you can put pauses and stuff in in your script, and I added more sound effects so you can get creative with these.
Speaker 1: Here's Bootsy, you gotta hide me.
Speaker 2: I stole a goat from the petting zoo, put a tiny ski mask on him and used him as the getaway driver. Oh don't you judge me, Gary, The mask was your idea I found.
Speaker 1: Tell them nobody's home and hide the goat.
Speaker 2: He's a narc that will sell me out for a plate of delicious garbage.
Speaker 1: Are more effects?
Speaker 2: More impacts? You didn't even use the pauses in hers? Did we need more sound effects?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Which Hollywood level production you got there? Yes, yes, we did. One hundred percent. We'll see where those go.
Speaker 3: Turn everybody into Michael Scott.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta take quick break. I wanted to get in some of these juicy emails. We'll push those off. We will touch on the Perez Hilton stuff. I'll tell you the story about what's happening there at some point in time. I've got a road rage thing. I think maybe we'll possibly hit that when we come back. And this father who's now in big trouble, this father who's in big trouble for something to happened with his eleven year old daughter. But I don't think a jury is gonna go against this guy. I'll explain what's happening. I wait to hear this story. Don't miss out on this because it's coming up next on the news Chunky. You're gonna learn more about the show over on the website, obviously, which is at thenewsjunkie dot com. Let me bring this up in front of me as I talk about it here in the studio, because this is a father who is currently in big trouble. But I gotta think there's probably a lot of you who if you were on the jury, you would side with the father. That's what I'm guessing here, all right. This is all about a twenty year old man. He's a man by the name of Diego Gonzalez. I'm looking at his mugshot right now, mister Diego Gonzalez. All right, I see you. I'm looking at you. I see what's going on. Here's the deal, all right, this guy in his twenties is accused of being with an eleven year old girl, all right, which is rape of an eleven year old girl. Now, the parents found a video on her phone of the twenty year old sexually assaulting the.
Speaker 1: Eleven year old.
Speaker 2: So what the father did was the next day he got on his daughter's phone and he started to pretend to be his daughter, all right, started pretending to be his daughter, and he started messaging this Diego Gonzalez. And the Diego Gonzales guy was like, well, you want me to come back over, and the dad's like, yes, I do, pretending to be his eleven year old daughter. And so the twenty year old goes to show up to be with the eleven year old again. You know what they're thinking is going to happen, And the father's sitting right there and the father shoots his ass. All right, well, the father shoots him. Now, the father says, I didn't intend on shooting him. I just wanted to kick his ass real good and then call the cops.
Speaker 1: But I saw him.
Speaker 2: I thought he was reaching for a gun, so you know, I blasted him, is what the father says. The father's like, I did what I had to do. I didn't necessarily want to, but pulled out a gun and I and I shot up. The father has been charged with felonious assault, and the father and mother have been in court as a result of this. Father's on one hundred thousand dollars bail. I believe, And I want to know, if you're on a jury with that information, do you.
Speaker 1: Say not guilty for the father?
Speaker 8: Yes, well, I mean he's technically guilty of yeah, But do I care that he's guilty?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's the question. That's why this is a pick a side. If you're picking the father's side as a juror, you might even know this is what they're trying to do with the Luigi Mangionic case. You might even know that what was happening was wrong and illegal, But you're just like, I'm gonna say not guilty, because this father knew that somebody was abusing in the worst kind of way his eleven year old daughter, and he said, I'll get his ass, and he brought him, reeled him in like Chris Hansen to come back over to see his eleven year old daughter. And when he came over to see his eleven year old daughter, he pounced on his ass and things went.
Speaker 1: Further than he wanted them to.
Speaker 2: But I think most jurors are going to say, guess what, I am actually siding with the dad in this case.
Speaker 1: That's what I think. Did the twenty year old pose a threat to the father?
Speaker 2: Good question, Selan. Let's go into some of the details here. Here's one of the local affiliates. This is wh no Wnbs talking about what happened in this case.
Speaker 1: Let's see if we're missing some.
Speaker 14: Today, a man charged with raping and eleven year old Grove City girl pleaded not guilty. Twenty year old Diego Montoya Gonzalez was arrested after prosecutors say the victim's mother found a video on her child's phone of the alleged rape.
Speaker 1: The victim's fund Grove City, OHI.
Speaker 14: Grove City, oh accused of luring the suspect.
Speaker 3: Why the way it sounded to me, I was like growth city. Why would they put no, it sounded like gross city girl.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, Grove City, Ohio and shooting him. Gonzalez was in court today before she was sent to Breaking News Centivice.
Speaker 1: Carla Rogner went to that courtroom.
Speaker 7: Diego Montoya Gonzalez appeared virtually from Jackson Pike Correctional but the child's mother and the father who's accused of shooting him sat in the courtroom ass prosecutors who had the charges against him. Detectives began looking into twenty year old Diego Montoya Gonzalez after the mother of an eleven year old found a video on her child's phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so mom's got the video. Mom has like video evidence that this occurred, that this went down. That's what father's going off of, not just like, oh I heard this or alleged.
Speaker 1: No, he saw the.
Speaker 2: Video of this guy doing something to do his eleven year old daughter. I think, is that were you and your eleven year old daughter? You I go pretty far in your response to that. Is there a rule that says that jails can't have a camera that was manufactured after nineteen ninety eight. Yes, it's the nineteen ninety seven camera jail manufacturer rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is making sure they seem to be compliant.
Speaker 2: Here. Do you want them to get nicer cameras for the prisoners? I you know, a prisoner to talk to the judge. It's more taxpayer money.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want.
Speaker 15: The mother of the victim called Grove City Police to report that her eleven year old child was sexually assaulted by at the time an unknown adult male.
Speaker 7: The next day, prosecutor said the child's father lured him back to the hole.
Speaker 15: Here we got a child's father started messaging the defendant on a TikTok account as if he was his daughter, stating that quote, she the daughter was home alone because quote her parents had left. At about six o nine, the defendant showed up to the back door of the residence. The father answered the door and ultimately shot the defendant twice.
Speaker 7: The child's father in the courtroom as Montoya Gonzalez was arraigned, he's charged with filonia.
Speaker 1: Oh this is dad.
Speaker 2: They're not showing him there. They're not showing his face. I can see his dreads I can see his hoodie. I can't see dad's face. They're only showing like from the neck down of the dad in the courtroom.
Speaker 1: But he roped him in. It was like, oh, you want to come over and hang on again.
Speaker 2: The kids showed up and they came in the back door, and then we don't know exactly.
Speaker 7: What happened, but we're not showing him to protect the identity of his daughter. According to a complaint, the father to a police he planned to beat Montoya Gonzalez up, hold him and call for police, but he believed Montoya Gonzalez was reaching for a gun, so he says he shot.
Speaker 2: Him, like you have to be in fear for your life, and he goes, I was in fear for my life.
Speaker 1: Not guilty. Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: I was on the edge. I was on the fence. But now I've decided here's where I'm gonna be.
Speaker 7: Luia Gonzalez his phone showing the sexual abusive children, including an infant or toddler Roh. He charged with rape, pandering, sexually oriented material, involving a minor, and obstructing official business because prosecutor said he tried to run when he was arrested of course he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even a shot and he's still trying to run into other stuff. They're fighting on his phone is even worse than what happened to here. Yeah, I only regret the father didn't kill him. That's my only regret that the father wasn't successful in taking this guy out. My god. Yeah, I'm pick a side, though. I mean, maybe you want to be a principled man, even in a case like this, Maybe you want to be a principled lady and say, hey, I actually think that we can't have vigilanti justice like this, So Sean, calm down.
Speaker 1: You can't support this stuff, Listen.
Speaker 3: I am usually the principal guy when it comes to stuff like this. However, I said he thought he was reaching for a gun, yeah, man, And I believe him. Yeah he said he claimed it. I believe him too. You let us know what you think.
Speaker 2: Send us a dispatch over at thenewschunkie dot com.
Speaker 1: Who do you pick in that battle?
Speaker 2: It seems like a pretty easy pick aside, But we'll take your feedback regardless.
Speaker 3: Well, dig Or Montoya could have just been scratching his ear and I'd have been like, he's gonna pull a gun on here?
Speaker 2: He did, I might be a little trigger happy my myself as well. All Right, we got I still got these emails to get into. We have a bunch of stuff to talk about. It still didn't get into the road rage thing. Don't worry. There's three more hours left and they are locked and loaded with the best of viral content you could possibly imagine. I'll do the road rage story at the top of the hour here. That's that's when we return, and it's coming up next in the news.
Speaker 5: Junkie.
Speaker 2: You know who doesn't strike me as somebody who has a road rage Joshua Fowler wrong. It doesn't like I could totally have this wrong, and josh could be driving and is Subaru or coming down the road real fast down the interstate, and yeah, I'm just like, you don't strike me as somebody who explodes.
Speaker 1: But maybe that's the exact type of person.
Speaker 2: I think. It's usually like a hidden thing, and you can go a long time knowing somebody without riding in a vehicle with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got all of a sudden, what you got A little bit? You got not bad.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you have a bad road rage too that I'm saying you got a little nibble of road rage if.
Speaker 3: It rears its ugly head. It's very small and in very small doses, but I do get annoyed with people.
Speaker 2: I had an idea, and nobody's on board with me so far on this, Okay. I had an idea that right next to your license plate in your vehicle they have they should have a digital screen, and the digital screen should display how many times you've honked your horn in your car, because and it would it would reset for like you know, each for each user or each driver of the car. If somebody sell it and somebody else gets it, it would reset. I don't think there would be any better indicator of cars that you need to stay away from. Then if there was something that showed how many times you've honked your horn on the back of your vehicle, I you are going to get treated it is triggered by that. But that I think is true. You're heavy on that horn, You're a little crazy.
Speaker 3: I had an idea that was sort of like putting like a light sign in the back of your car, sort of like the one on your wall there that we're seeing there, yeah, led ticket there, yeah, And then I could just maybe like voice send a text message somewhere that puts a message that I want to display behind me to somebody, like back the f off or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: But usually usually the target of my road irritation. I won't even call it rage, the target of my mild road irritation or MRI.
Speaker 1: That one's already so.
Speaker 3: Just coined right now. Yeah, yeah, is usually in front of me. It's it's when somebody is going too slow and I can peer through their back window and see that they're on their phone, yes, and I'm like, uh ah, bitch, all right.
Speaker 2: Maybe it should be like a taxi cab on top of your vehicle, a little display that you could see three sixty and it shows how many times that person has honked their horn, and it I think that's indicative of just how crazy they're gonna get or every honk gets louder, get longer. I think you should only get so many. Actually, maybe the you're allotted two per month or something, and then people will be more specific about what they use their honk on. No, because maybe an allotment of time honking, because there's differences, like when you're really road raging it out, you'd be like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, get out of the way.
Speaker 3: Why did you go through the intersection if you didn't know that you could get to the other side of it. And now I have the green light and you're you're being an asshole, and then you're blocking everything like that could be that could be the long honk. But then when it's just somebody that needs a little reminder that the light is green, it's just a.
Speaker 1: Little I just pulled that out of thin air.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's not not that he had that ready to go because he's got that road rage going through his vild road to irritation.
Speaker 1: MRI.
Speaker 2: This is this is a woman. She's with her three year old in the car. You're about to hear this. Her and her three year old are in the car. They're on I eighty five in Greensboro, and a guy was driving recklessly and swerving and then cut her off. So she honked at him. You know, she hits the horn, and the guy slams on his brakes and she honked again at him. And then here's what followed, all right, I gave you the whole run up like the guy was driving like a madman, lunatic, and she honked one time and then he freaked out, slammed on the brakes, and so she honked at him again, and then he did this all he pulls up next to her. Here, you're gonna hear him.
Speaker 1: What he die.
Speaker 2: You're gonna die, You are gonna die. You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Oh so this was I could kill you. This isn't like a vision.
Speaker 8: He had no final destination warning her, just way scarier.
Speaker 2: If they didn't know each other and had no history at Allways, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: If you're arguing in court about this, he could have said, like, listen, I had a divine intervention and I saw this person dying, so I had to tell them you're gonna die. Or then he follows that up with I can kill you, and you're like threat this guy.
Speaker 2: Somebody says, if sausage gravy was a person, I can see his blood pressure.
Speaker 1: You're right about that. This guy is crazy. Man. We have to share the roads with these people.
Speaker 2: Maybe a better idea would be that there would be some sort of public voting system and each person got like one vote, right, and you can use the vote to vote for somebody who's a dangerous driver, and if any individual person gets a certain amount of votes and you can know. You could fight it if you want or whatever, but if you get a certain amount of votes from other people, they take your license away forever. Because this guy doesn't need to be behind the wheel of a car. This guy's crazy. Like, this guy is absolutely crazy, Like you got that. Wow, how absolutely unhitched. And there's a little baby in the backseat. I just cut it off. There's a baby's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, what the hell is She's filming them? Thank god, she's filming them. Then she's driving down the road and I think he cuts over at some point in time. Oh, this lady gets him real good in a moment here. All right, you should do this if you're her.
Speaker 1: She pulls a gun out, she kills him.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't kill him. She's following him along. He's trying to get away from her.
Speaker 1: Fosskin.
Speaker 2: He's still cutting in and out of lanes, just over he knows. And then he slams on the brake, but not before she got a good shot of his license plate. Correct WBR three six five nine. We're looking for you out there, you lunatic.
Speaker 1: You absolute crazy. You're gonna die. I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: So I have a hard time wrapping my head around stories like this. And I know all of you, or at least most of you, have experiences like this out in the wild, but I just do not have this running through my veins.
Speaker 1: I would just be still staring at the.
Speaker 2: Road, just driving head thinking about something, thinking about work or what I would I would not be engaged in any of this have I had one lunatic like this on the way to a live show who was driving like this person and I hit him with the middle finger, and then they tried to like kill me in the middle of the interstate.
Speaker 1: And I go, you know what, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: Let everybody go crazy. You guys can all fight to Thunderdome or what. I don't know whatever, the fight to the death? Out is this?
Speaker 1: What show were you on the way to?
Speaker 2: It was on the way to a show in Mount Dora. I talked about it at the beginning of the show. There's a guy he he I flipped him off after he was driving crazy and like almost crashed into us and killed us. And then he got in front of me full speed, slammed on his brakes. He kept trying to stop me and get out of the car, and then I would just stop and stay away from the guy, and then he'd get back in his car.
Speaker 1: He's just crazy. He's just like acting the rational.
Speaker 3: When the when the when the road rager gets revenge, that's when it can be a lot more dangerous. But just also even if it's not dangerous, super annoying, super super I told you the story once before. I don't think Josh heard it of. I had done a little tap top at the at the green light that the person had not been moving, tap tap on the on the horn, and the guy was so annoyed by that that he got behind me, waited for the next red light and is the second eturn green, And I was like, you did that, you know you you went through the motions for that. It's annoying, but I kind of admire the pettiness there.
Speaker 2: I just love just going up next to me to go well, as your attorney, I'm going to tell you whatever you do, just don't say that they're going to die.
Speaker 1: When you pull up next to them in your vehicle, all right.
Speaker 2: Just don't j yeah, no, oh wait, oh okay, are you pointed at him and you said it right to the faith.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you didn't say you were gonna do it?
Speaker 16: Yeah, don't say, don't say you could kill him. Imagine being so mad, brother, Nothing makes me that mad, nothing on earth.
Speaker 8: He really looks and sounds like he's about to have a heart attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in that moment, ironic, I think I think we'd be better off. People like this are just unhinged. Man, just unbelieve a with the capital uanab. Thank you for the first one who sent that over. I appreciate that over at thenewsjunkie dot com.
Speaker 1: That guy has some problems.
Speaker 2: I think you might say, Uh, okay, Celi and I did get my connection back, just saying it's an excellent to see, very very good news. There a couple of emails coming in tips at the Newsjunkie dot com. M emails about the THCHC drink band which is supposedly going to go through here in November thanks to the legal dispensaries that lobbied against these THHC drinks at liquor stores, the liquor companies who didn't want the competition who lobbied against these THCHC drinks, and then the anti drug groups which worked with all of those people. Strange company, you know, strange bedfellows if you will, and they worked to get something slipped into a bill that could ban THCHC drinks, which I think are not really very dangerous and help a lot of people with sleeping issues and other things. Sean got some bad news this morning, may be good news in the end, question mark. My friend in the Marines was discharged today, says Em. His girlfriend got him a THHC drink at the convenience store a week or so ago.
Speaker 1: He didn't think anything of it since the.
Speaker 2: Rule is no illegal drugs and he thought it was legal, so he was good. Then he got picked for the p test and failed. Sad times for him, He's now been discharged for the Marine. Oh man, are they sending people out of the Marines for a THCHC drink positive?
Speaker 1: God, dishonorable discharge or just discharge?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but that's absolutely lame and a stupid idea all around. But perhaps you have some experience with that.
Speaker 1: Let us know.
Speaker 2: Send us a dispatch over at the newsjunkie dot com or your email tips tips at thenewsjunkie dot com. Okay, a couple other things here that I wanted to work through. Chris emailed the show and he said, this is a world snip snap moment in the Diddy world, because we had heard that Diddy was, you know, working on his release, and then Celenn had a story about did he getting in a prison fight? And then we had the story that I said was after Ditty's prison fight, they made his release date sooner, which didn't make any sense to me. And then now Chris of the Coleman Variety emails that Ditty's prison release date was pushed back again after the fight. We've gone back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. You know, I think I think that's fine. I think we'll be okay. Ginny emails the show.
Speaker 1: She goes, what's going on with one O seven point one? Where are you guys? What happened?
Speaker 2: I live in Vero Beach, Florida, and I listened to you on my way home from work every day at three pm when you come on.
Speaker 1: You guys were not.
Speaker 2: On the radio this afternoon, and we missed you, says Ginny.
Speaker 1: Genny, I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was some weird stuff going down, seeing do we know anything about it? Was just like some some fluke things happening there.
Speaker 1: I'll check into it.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything, remember, because somebody had said that we were on the stream earlier than we usually were. I don't know if they just switched around because we were live and broadcast us earlier and then did the others show in the afternoon. Oh I don't know. I don't know what happened there. But hopefully we're back today on your station. We love this station. We love talking to you through these speakers. Charles emails. He goes, you guys are right. You were talking about yesterday the in and out shooter who had the scope on his gun and a silencer.
Speaker 1: I think or he had a silencer on his gun. For sure, you guys are right.
Speaker 2: In most states you could pay a two hundred dollars tax and then buy a suppressor. You did say that it seems like you're up to something if you own a suppressor, but that doesn't have to be true when you're using a suppressor. A lot of times you were shooting subsonic rounds so that the bullet doesn't break the sound barrier and cause that really loud crack that comes along with firing a gun, and if you're using one for home defense, then you're ensuring that the bullet doesn't travel as far outside of your house or if it misses or goes through an intruder. I myself from into hunting, and I've always wont to get a suppressor from my hunting rifle. I usually wear ear protection when hunting, but a suppressor would make it so I didn't have to do that and didn't.
Speaker 1: Disturb the wildlife as much.
Speaker 2: I think you're disturbing the wildlife, though, isn't that this is part of the hunting processes disturbing the wildlife. Finally, for now, Marla emails tips at the Newsjunkie dot com. I got some mailbox money, Marla says.
Speaker 1: She said.
Speaker 2: This is for people who owned Google devices with Google Assistant from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty six So the last ten years, if you had a Google device that had Google Assistant, I've had a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Eligible class members can file for a cash payout of anywhere from two dollars to fifty six dollars under a sixty eight million dollar Google Assistant Privacy class action settlement. So anybody who had a Google device in the last ten years go to Google Assistant Privacy Litigation dot Com. I know it's a bit long, all right, Josh over there, Google Assistant Privacy Litigation l I T I G A T I O N dot com. Google Assistant Privacy Litigation dot Com. For a class action settlement, you'll get some mailbox money. You'll forget about it until it comes in. Well, you might get as much as fifty six dollars just for being somebody who had a Google device as part of the class action suit.
Speaker 1: Get to it, get your money, why not? All right?
Speaker 2: We are going to I do have another crazy ass road rage story, believe it or not. We're going to get to that a little later on. A lot of this is gonna have to come up in the second half of the show. We'll touch on the Perez Hilton thing when we come back. It's crazy. I'll tell you some personal stories about that guy because I worked with him for a bit. But what happened last night with him on a live stream. If you haven't discovered this, I implore you not to look it up. I legitimately implore you. Even though I sent it to Josh and Sea Lane. After thinking about it for a while, I was like, this is one of those things that you say, don't watch that video, and I mean it.
Speaker 1: It is a bad time. It is a bad time.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk about what went down in some of the reaction and what's happened afterwards, just so you're fully in the loop. If you don't know who that person is, Perez Hilton, we'll explain and we'll get you through that story pretty quickly. So, got the scariest video in the world, which is gonna be maybe the big bombshell segment of the day. That's coming up in about forty minutes or so. A lot more on the way, and it's all coming up next on the News Junkie. All right, there's a story floating around out there. We just let's just address this while we're at it here, and I'm not going to show you anything at the center of this because it was so disturbing.
Speaker 1: This was a guy who some of you will know and a lot of you.
Speaker 2: Won't know, named Perez Hilton, who used to be a very prominent celebrity blogger.
Speaker 1: That whole thing is kind of dead now, Like there used to be so.
Speaker 2: Many blogs and that's where we would go and talk in the comments section before social media blogs or like the center of the Internet for a while, and this guy, uh was was one of the biggest in that world, Perez Hilton, and he covered all kinds of stuff. I worked with him for a little while. Talk about that in a bit. But I saw this video last night and it was him on a live TikTok and he is just completely covered in blood head to toe.
Speaker 1: I kid you not.
Speaker 2: I'm not exaggerating at all, Like he's completely covered in blood.
Speaker 1: He's uh he had a uh okay, you know half of the stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say it was just cutting himself and covered in blood in the in the live stream, you know, just.
Speaker 1: To let you know how bad he got it.
Speaker 2: One point he had a box cutter, which I think he may have you know, you know it in yeah, with a box.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of stuff that was going on.
Speaker 2: This is the person who's like very very sick obviously, and he's been kind of wilding out. He from what I could tell, Perez Hilton, he used to live in Vegas and then he had these like near death experiences. The craziest scariest thing is he has three kids, all right, He has three kids through surrogate or whatever. He ended up with three kids, and I don't believe they're with him now. Thank God, right never would have gotten through the trauma that they saw last night. And I when I tell you this, when I say what I'm about to say, I want you to please for once believe me. I don't care if you routinely disagree with me on the show. I don't care if you whatever you know, don't watch this video, don't seek it out, don't look at it. It's the kind of disturbing that's not funny interesting, It's just bad. And I only wish that the kids in this situation are taken as far away from this guy as possible and he gets whatever help he needs. I know he like found God recently and was talking about religion, and I don't know. It's hard for me to square because I used to work with Perez Hilton when I was much younger, when his website was really at its peak, and I worked in internet content at the time for a company that was called LiveLeak dot com and Lively spawn out of another very famous website that I worked for prior to that, called ogre ish dot com.
Speaker 1: Some of you will know what I'm talking about. When I say that, can you have a podcast for I did the.
Speaker 2: Ogre's podcast, yeah, back in the early days of podcasting. That was one of the things that I worked with them on. And I worked with them and get making their videos go viral and getting them linked on all of these other sites. And Ogresh, which was like this crazy early internet shock website that I worked for. They wanted to go a little more mainstream and they changed into a website called LiveLeak dot com. Now live week is kind of an infamous website. It's been all sorts of crazy stuff that was hosted there. We were part of many things. One of the biggest ones was we were the ones who leaked out the video of Saddam Hussein being hanged in Baghdad in Iraq, the classic Saddam Hussein hanging video caper that we were involved in, and various different things over the years.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a wild time.
Speaker 2: And when I was working with them and working with a couple of other websites at the time, I would seed content in sources like Drudge Report, which was like a big news links website, and I would message Matt Drudge and go, hey, check this out and give them a you know what, You talk to them mostly on instant messenger or sometimes over foam.
Speaker 1: But I talked to Prez Hilton Todd's instant messenger.
Speaker 2: It's used to be how he talked to people online instantly on AOL back in the day.
Speaker 1: Don't make me describe what that is.
Speaker 2: But Perez Hilton was every time I talked to him, so obsessed with his celebrity status, so obsessed with maintaining and gaining any sort of notoriety and fame at any cost that even I having some history with this guy, when I saw the video, I was like, he wouldn't be beyond staging something like this for attention. So I was hoping, like I was literally hoping on hope that it wouldn't be real, this video of him abusing himself on this live stream that led to a ton of his fans calling nine to one one, and then they sent an ambulance out to his house last night, and I guess they got him to the hospital. Here's NBC at the top of our newscast.
Speaker 10: A person was being seen taken into an ambulance moments ago outside of a home in southwest Miami Dade. A Sheriff's Office as that a man was inside the home live streaming acts of self harm on social media.
Speaker 1: A couple of neighbors are telegus that.
Speaker 10: The man inside the home is celebrity entertainment blogger Perez Hilton.
Speaker 2: I think when they shut up, when the news shut up and the amulst was there, you could still see it happening through his window. They're blurring out the window because he was inside nude and just covered in blood from head to toe. You could, yeah, you can, yeah, you see something.
Speaker 1: But this is the most willing to show that with us tonight.
Speaker 10: We will bring you any updates on this story as we learn them on air and online on our NBC six digital platform.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they shut up there on the scene when the cops that arrived, they were trying to talk to him, then they said. The Miami Dade Sheriff's Office received multiple calls regarding an individual who is live streaming acts of self harm on social media. Deputies quickly located the individual's residence, where they spoke with family members on the scene and confirmed he was alone inside. In many incidents involving a person experiencing a mental health crisis, are actively harming themselves. Deputies prioritize de escalation by creating time, distance and opportunities for communication unless there's an immediate threat to others. Slowing the situation and utilizing crisis intervention techniques can reduce the likelihood of a suicide by cop encounter and minimize the risk of injury to the individual, deputies and the public.
Speaker 1: So they were.
Speaker 2: Disengaged at the beginning, and then I think I saw there was another update on this that says his attorney, who has represented him over the years, says, I, like many others, feel very concerned for Maria that's Perez Hilton's real name, for his health, and I'm trying to confirm that he is receiving the care that he needs to fully address the causes and conditions which led to this incident. It feels like a moment that deserves kindness and compassion. So he's in the hospital, I guess getting some care. Do not, I repeat, do not, absolutely one hund percent. Do not watch the videos, Do not search for any of that stuff. Do not send them to two of your coworkers just having a nice little Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, don't send them to somebody.
Speaker 8: Open that message in the middle of a crowded bar when you get it.
Speaker 3: Maybe you should have heeded that that person's advice and put the phone down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have.
Speaker 2: It's it's just unbelievably brutal, and and it did appear to be a real mental breakdown that he's been going through. But uh, this is a guy who's just been kind of obsessed with attention. I remember every time I talked to you about this stuff. One time when I was talking to Prez Hilton, he had just lost the server that hosted his website because the Australian server he was using at the time was getting pressure from copyright lawsuits and stuff, and they they took his website offline for quite a while. And he was so upset, and I think like kind of kind of thinking about harming himself at that point in time, and because he thought he was never gonna be famous again, nobody was ever going to pay attention to him again, and he was gonna be just like a regular person. And even in that moment, you're like, oh my god, imagine that, you know, the idea that you might just be a normal person like everybody else and not Internet famous is enough for you to think in these ways of like self harm and stuff. But I don't know if I hope he gets whatever help he needs. It's very very disturbing and super weird stuff. And again I cannot encourage you enough on the side of do not search for that or.
Speaker 1: Look at those those videos.
Speaker 2: A couple of quick emails, very fast anonymous emails about the discharge from the military over a THHC drink email Anonymous says, I am a lawyer in the army, so I can speak on the question of the discharge marine. Excellent, Anonymous. This is exactly the kind of feedback we want. Like when you're an expert or somebody in the NOL on something, always hit us up like this. If you want to be anonymous, do what this person did. I'm a lawyer in the army, so I could speak to the question of the discharge marine. The rule on substance is not at all limited to illegal substances. We have long had prohibitions on legal THCHC eight, which is probably what was positive on is your analysis. I've also seen warnings even about using certain bodybuilding supplements because they could create an issue on your analysis test. It was likely he was administratively discharged with an honorable general or other than honorable discharge. A dishonorable discharge is only possible in a court martial, says Anonymous. Thank you for the expertise. Appreciate that this person, Andrew says to tips of the News junky dot com, sean my idea for marking the bad drivers. Everybody should have a paintball gun that only has a limited amount of paintballs per month. When somebody does something stupid, you shoot their car with too many marks, the police can pull you over or do a car inspection and you get points against your license that could get your license suspended, says Andrew with a bit of Interestity don't hate it.
Speaker 1: It's created. I'll say that it's absolutely creative.
Speaker 2: And we got a bunch more of these to get into, which we will as the show rolls on. We're going to take a quick break when we come back. We've got oh, we've got first of all. At the top of the hour, as I was saying, We're going to do this crazy probably the scariest video, even more scary than the breast of if you can imagine that. But I'm going to share this one with you. It's a story that's really starting to pop off. But the hot sheet is coming up next, and many's chunky. The hot sheet is coming up in just a second, literally seconds away. I do have to share with you, guys, Josh and Zeelan one of the weirdest stories of the week. I think they are arrested some guy, twenty six year old man because he was dressing up as the Grim Reaper and he was going on the roof of a hospital and just staring at the patients as they were going out, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, how deranged is.
Speaker 2: So he goes to the hospital and he goes up to the balcony area of the hospital, dresses the Grim Reaper, and when patients would come out for a break from the hospital, they would see this guy. This says a Grim Reaper who climbed onto a hospital roof scaring visitors has now been fined Leon Gillespie, Leon what the hell Man pleaded guilty to causing a nuisance without reasonable excuse.
Speaker 3: Reasonable excuses in the eye of the beholder.
Speaker 1: Was added a fine.
Speaker 2: He dressed up in a Grim Reaper style outfit, climbed onto a roof and he stared at staff and visitors. He had a long blade and was making noises and grunts on the hospital building. He was dressed in a black outfit that he later described as a crow costume.
Speaker 1: He said, it's not the grim Reaper or the crow.
Speaker 2: I think he said a crow costume, but there may have been some translation issues. He had a but he had like.
Speaker 1: A like a big what is.
Speaker 2: It a psych what's the one of those picture? But no, no, but it does say you had one when they got him, or he had like some sort of knife along with him. What did they say dressing a black outfit that he described as a crow costume? Anyhow, don't do that. It's a bad idea all the way around. It's super weird. I'll put it up on see it now so you guys can take a peek. Right now, though, let's do the hot sheets new.
Speaker 1: But not like.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 1: That's again reparting on the planet.
Speaker 2: Top stories from the people on your screens, and then speakers are on a hot sheet with Sea Lane.
Speaker 3: That's right, the top five stories and the nonsense news brought to you by that more guy Don and we talked about Perez Hilton earlier. Perez gave no indication he was distressed in the weeks leading up to the alarming behavior of last night. On the live stream, The Gossip Mogul shared a pair of clips to Instagram last month, just a couple of weeks ago, I think, telling followers about some Bible passages he was reading. There was the one that really struck him, flashing the grin while reciting a few lines that were all about work. He even made a Rhianna comparison, telling fans the Bible says to work, work, work, work, work, like her song exactly put the suggestions out there hundreds of years ago. He brought a similar energy to a clip on ig a couple days before that, reading from the Book of Gospel Testimonials, and in a video posted on Monday, he talked about Ariona Grande's decision to step out of the Spotlight, which we talked about yesterday. Also weird fact Jelly Roll is taking some time off from the Spotlight, like taking some time off from touring.
Speaker 1: Weird that they're both doing it at the same time. I don't know if those things are related on should we share them, should we make up their name? Is it Jellyana? I don't know what's happening. There. She seems like.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't be his type though, no vice a verse, not not at all.
Speaker 3: It seems like Perez his life was more complicated than he was letting on. As you know, we went through some of that earlier, with the cops showing up to him his Miami area home last night after authorities receive reports he was live streaming some alarming behavior to say the.
Speaker 1: Least, if you've seen the video, but don't watch the video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, other videos that are not so great going around. It's not a good time right now to be a live streamer in Mexico. No, if you're live streaming in Mexico, maybe take a break, Maybe, maybe pull a jelly roll or an ariana and take some time out of the spotlight. Because they just had another one in the news. Some guy live streaming and a dude comes up in a motor cyclone just shoots him. But this other live streamer, twenty three year old beauty influencer, Valeria Marquez, whose ex boyfriend was the son of a Mexican criminal cartel leader. Yeah, not not a great situation to be in. And it says the leader of that Mexican criminal cartel was swept up by authorities after allegedly ordering the brutal murders of his son's beauty influencer ex girlfriend. And it says and a mayor. But was she the mayor? It was a different person up in that one. Yeah, that says Mexico officials say. Ramond Angel Alvarez. Ayala was arrested in late July by a military personnel law enforcement during a joint operation. He was the main leader of Los Artis or it looks like Los RS, one of the most violent criminal organizations connected to the Jalisco New Generation cartel. The the a twenty three year old beauty influencer was doing her live stream and a delivery guy knocked on the door and said, are you Valadia Marquez and she said yes, and he shot her twice and left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the new ones, forgive me if you just said this. I hate to repeat because I was distracted by something for a second. But the new one was like delivery drivers pretending to be part of something too and then killed. And those were out on the streets. Yeah, yeah, it's see the video of it actually happening. But they paused it, like right as the delivery drivers pulled up.
Speaker 3: I watched that video and it was it's kind of scary out there if you're a live streamer, so maybe just maybe take a pause if you're doing that. We've talked about snip snap for Diddy and with the in regards to his release date, and they said they moved it up and then they moved it back. But another piece of bad news for Sean Puffy Combs is that it looks like he's out a bunch of like electronics and cash that the authorities had seized, but they had some sort of time frame in which somebody was supposed to come claim them on his behalf.
Speaker 1: Oh really.
Speaker 3: The judge who presided over Ditty's criminal trial signed an order Tuesday officially forfeiting a bunch of property to Uncle Sam, authorizing the Feds to take possession and dispose of items in accordance with the law that said nine thousand dollars and a whole bunch of electronics the long list, multiple iPhones, iPads, hard drives, and nine thousand dollars in hard cash sees from the Park Hyatt hotel on the day that Diddy was taken into custody.
Speaker 1: You got that much stuff in your hotel room? I wouldn't, but I mean he would. He's didty right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the DOS note claims excuse me, The DOS note no claims contesting the forfeiture had been filed in the thirty days since the forfeiture notice was published, so the judge signed off on the order. It's a done deal. He can't get any of that stuff back, and he's getting released even later because of the whole fight in prison thing. It says Lil Wayne may have tried to fly out a teen Mom star just to hang out.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's still a teen Mom star.
Speaker 3: I should probably say that, but Lil Wayne looks like he had been making plans to meet up with former Teen Mom Young and Pregnant star Rachel Beaver, at least according to a series of text messages and conversations were told he exchanged with her. In the alleged text it appears things started with Rachel, who's currently twenty three, sliding into Wayne's DMS, writing with this is weird because we're reading it.
Speaker 1: Fly me out. I won't say anything like the last.
Speaker 2: One, And then it appears that did not That did not happen.
Speaker 1: History has proven that to be a lie.
Speaker 3: Wayne then asked for her phone number, before the conversation moved to texts from WhatsApp or Instagram or I can't tell exactly what they were. On the alleged text show Rachel suggesting that they wait to meet up till after Christmas because she'd need time to line up a babysitter for her children. And then on January third, round five am, it appears Wayne reignited the conversation with a simple message that read want you Wow okay, and the texts continued, Okay, he's not married or anything, right, so they were kind of flirting and then all of a sudden he got secretly engaged and it came out there. He was like, privately, all of a sudden was engaged. But he's not engaged anymore, Lil Wayne. But yeah, apparently what happened was this Rachel Beaver from the teen Mom thing had some trouble like being able to fly, like she needed to get her documentation straight, and Wayne just ghosted her. So oh man, that whole fly me out. I won't say anything like the last one turned out to not be true. And last, but not least, my favorite story in the Hot Sheet today, Big big numbers of people going to see Spider Man Brand New Day huge, and, according to an Instagram account called I U Rios, the theater that this person went to just straight up accidentally showed the wrong movie and I there's video of it, but there's a lot of curse words in it. There's a there's like a guy in the back, like what.
Speaker 1: That half is this?
Speaker 2: What do they play? They were supposed to be watching Spider Man. That's you know, okay where they plays for him?
Speaker 3: According to the Instagram post, the theater accidentally played a movie called I Want Your Sex during the screening man.
Speaker 1: For Spider Man Brand New Day even Better.
Speaker 3: The unusual mix up quickly caught attention online, with fans joking about the shocking contrast between a family friendly superhero movie with a guy yelling at curse words in the background of the video, and the adult themed film. It appears to have been just a simple theater error. I Want Your Sex as a twenty twenty six erotic comedy thriller that stars Olivia Wilde Let's see Johnny Knoxville, Margaret Show, Charlie.
Speaker 1: XCX, and d V Diggs.
Speaker 2: Imagine if you're those people, the only press your movie is getting is Spider Man fans accidentally seeing it so and uh yeah, and then they'll just go back into nothingness until somebody googles I want your sex for other reasons.
Speaker 1: I'm not googling them, do it, am mommy? Oh that's a dumb mommy.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And Philip Seymour Hoffmann's son, isn't it interesting?
Speaker 2: He's kind of good too, all right, so it might be worth it might be worth a viewing, Sean, it's a thriller.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 3: You know what's thrilling? What getting a low mortgage rate? When you go to that mortgage guy Don dot com you compare your quote the Compare quote calculator. It's so easy that you can do it on your phone and then Don like reviews it and goes, hey, either this is a really good quote or many times no, I can find you a better one. It's very easy to do. He's a local small business owner. You eat local, you shop local. You should mortgage local. To find him online today at that mortgage guy don dot com.
Speaker 1: Greg.
Speaker 2: When we come back, the scariest video I have seen in an incredibly long time.
Speaker 1: This is going to freak you out.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play it for you'll hear what happened, and I'll explain all of the details. That is coming up next on the news Junkie, Gentlemen. More submissions are coming in for the Rate my Blank, Rate my Dad joke of the Week. They have been particularly bad, but maybe the title will turn today. We'll see how this all goes. Okay, over to this incredibly freaky story. Let me get this brought up and ready for you because it is going to get a reaction out of some of you. I don't know what went wrong here, how we end up like this, But let's go to the tape here, Celium, this is from somebody's ring doorbell camera. The ring doorbell camera in this case catches a young man in a clown costume coming up to the front door. You'll hear him say something. Try to make out what he says. Here we go, I'm looking for you. That's what it sounded like to me. Josh, yeah, it sounded to me. I'll tell you everything that happened in the story of all the details what this kid ended up doing. You're probably guessing wrong. It looks very similar to It's not, thank God, but this person, this young kid fifteen years old, comes up, Josh says, He says, hold on, let's see.
Speaker 1: He's right, I'm.
Speaker 5: Looking for.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for you something right, all right? Fifteen year old kid comes up to somebody's doorbell and then wanders away. And if you are not watching, which many of you just listening to the show, he's in a clown costume. He's wearing a clown costume, a bizarre clown costume, and he walks up to this person's front door and says, I'm looking for you.
Speaker 3: From the man down, it's a clown costume. But like whatever he's wearing over his face looks kind of sche masky.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but the backstory here is wild. So here's some more details. This is from ks d K and they said that this kid was up to a lot more than you might think. Clown caught on ring cameras, frightening neighbors is now at the center of a homicide investigation.
Speaker 1: WHOA thanks for joining us at six. I'm Mike Borch and I'm Kelly Jackson.
Speaker 18: Tonight, Illinois say police say the person in the clown costume is a fifteen year old boy suspected in a homicide last night in East Saint Louis Your Side, Reagan Detrolio joins us live at the East Saint Louis Police Department.
Speaker 2: First of all, the story's coming in these days that I see coming in where it's like fifteen year old, thirteen year old, sixteen year old like murdering people locally. We had these two kids that I think are wanted from murder, like fifteen sixteen years old. It's just absolutely crazy. This kid's fifteen. He's wandering around ringing doorbells. We're looking for you, and then he ends up murdering somebody.
Speaker 3: The move station that we just watch claims that he said, I have a gift for you.
Speaker 2: Let me go back to that. Do you think that's what he said.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just what they put on their screen. Yeah, I'll play it again.
Speaker 2: It really sounded like I'm looking for you. It's probably gonna be one of those things where each person here is a different thing. I didn't quite hear gift there. But let's see what they tell me. Yeah, it's one of those Josh, yeah, for sure. Let's see what they say happened.
Speaker 9: Kelly and Mike neighbors tell me it was such a shocking and scary experience to see the clown on their doorsteps and then learn that he's at the side suspect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're calling him. Well, I imagine someone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now when I look at the text that says I have a gift for you, and then he says it. Now, I think he says I have a gift for you. But I mean, I don't know if I'm being prompted here.
Speaker 19: On your front door in the middle of the night, dressed in a clown costume. That's what happened to Leip Holmer's mom Monday night.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to kill anybody the hospital when he came, it was skied like stuff like this.
Speaker 1: I ain't know what happened.
Speaker 19: You said you saw him with.
Speaker 10: A big knife.
Speaker 20: Well, and he's just twirling it the strong like it like it's like like like a toy knife.
Speaker 19: What neighbor Krin Spry was sitting on her back porch with her son and husband when she saw the homicide suspect going door to door Monday evening around nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, this was happening on Monday. It's late at night, it's dark obviously. And then he gets and he ends up in a murder rap.
Speaker 20: He can in the win and then he leaves from around the front porch and then goes around to the back. But if he was just crazy enough, oh oh, this murderless whole family sitting outside.
Speaker 19: Spry says the suspect in the clown costume roamed around her East Saint Louis neighborhood for about forty five minutes before she saw police show up.
Speaker 10: He was up snow good.
Speaker 20: We're pretty sure that he circled back around these in these woods because you could hear like the sticks like breaking.
Speaker 19: Illinois State Police say they outside seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a poor neighborhood. People are saying, what city is this? Probably a crackhead.
Speaker 1: This is in.
Speaker 3: East Probably a crackhead got some hold of the wrong stuff.
Speaker 2: It's eats East Saint Louis, Illinois. That's where this went down. It's like a poor neighborhood. And then I guess they tied him to a murder.
Speaker 19: It's the in state streets around ten o'clock Monday night. Neighbors say the body was lane in the middle of the road in front of this bus stop. Ones have not yet said how the person was killed.
Speaker 20: It could have been any any of that's if you know what if you once ago on like a rampage or something.
Speaker 2: Street.
Speaker 20: That's also just another thought that came to my head.
Speaker 8: That scares me.
Speaker 1: Because, oh, child.
Speaker 19: The person in this clown costume is now in custody being identified as a fifteen year old.
Speaker 21: Teenage Please get him some help, please, And because he want everybody state of mind to walk on somebody's porch like tam for real.
Speaker 1: It just it's just don't imagine.
Speaker 19: Palmer says he's just relieved his mom didn't open the front door because she could have become a victim herself.
Speaker 1: Someone live belonged, And like my mom, she kind of old, you know what I'm saying. That's it. They just cut him off.
Speaker 19: There any more information or surveillance video of the suspect, contact Illinois State Post.
Speaker 2: So the weird thing is they didn't really say in that report, like how did this person die? They just said, like they found a person dead in the road, says Lee. Palmer told First Alert for This is another news outlet, that his mother was home alone with the person here at their front porch. I couldn't believe that he was dressing the clown outfit. It was kind of spooky for me. They also didn't really say how they connected the murder to him. They just said, Hey, this kid fifteen years old dresses a creepy ass clown, going around peeking in windows, whispering at ring doorbell cameras, and then there's a dead body and we think he's responsible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this part's key.
Speaker 2: Right here it says police have not released details about what led to the killing or what brought the team to the neighborhood, right, so we just know there was like a body found in the road and they think this kid in the clown suit killed whoever this was. And then I was saying how or whatever, but the fifteen year old in the clown suit is responsible for this. But the details are pretty sparse so far. We'll give you an update. Follow along with the show to see what happens if we hear anything else about this.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy, so creepy, right.
Speaker 2: I got imagine somebody comes up to your front door and you're just watching the ring doorbell.
Speaker 1: What's happening here?
Speaker 5: Oh? Okay?
Speaker 8: It reminds me of like, well was it ten years ago where there were a bunch of people going around in clown costumes trying to scare people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and you might be like, get out of here. I know what you guys are doing, you punks, And you're like, this guy's really he really killed somebody?
Speaker 1: We interview a clown because of something like that.
Speaker 2: Probably, Yeah, at some point in time, let us know what you think, what you would do if that happened at your front door, and what if you have any other details what happened in this situation that's very, very freaky, though absolutely strange. We'll get your comments, your emails, your dispatches and all that worked in and as always with that story, in various other stories, I sort of make a note. I look to see if there is any additional updates, and when there are, we often give them to you. So that's certainly in the cards. Some people have sent over clips. Have you seen this candidate? Because you were talking about the Hailey lady and the Eleca Haley Stevens and Abduah say ed and somebody said, have you seen the Max Miller story?
Speaker 1: And I hadn't seen too much.
Speaker 2: About this, but this this guy's got some claims from his own family, like abuse claims coming in against this Max Miller candidate from his own family, and they're trying to get him to drop out of the election. It feels a lot like Oh, Graham Platner. Yeah, it feels like the Grand Platner story. But some of the interviews are a little bit wild. Here's an example. Here's CNM because.
Speaker 22: There is a police report from the suspected child abuse incident in February involving your daughter, and that report details that the child protection team says that your child had a write classical fracture and quote a bruise that accompanies the injury that appears to be in a handprint and appears to have been inflicted unquote. Now, your ex wife stated to the police that your child told her in the day's leading up to the discovery of the injury quote, daddy kill you. And your ex wife also said your child had said, Daddy angry, and daddy's house is scary.
Speaker 1: You know, according to your wife, Bro, it's not good for him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is like a divorce gone wrong, but if it's not, and your little kid is like, daddy kill you, Daddy angry, Daddy's house is scary.
Speaker 1: We're just getting started here.
Speaker 22: If your daughter articulated these statements to Children and Family Services, So can you explain why your child may have said those things?
Speaker 17: Jack I wish you could talk to my beautiful baby girl. She can turn together sentences like that. She's two and a half years old. She doesn't have the ability to articulate any of what you just said.
Speaker 1: That is an entire fabrication of the truth.
Speaker 2: This is basically, my daughter is too dumb to have said the things that you're suggesting.
Speaker 1: Mayke, a two year old could say those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I could say like something that would alert you that something's not right. Mine doesn't know what kill means, but he I mean if he did, he could say it, which is if.
Speaker 8: He heard you say you were going to kill your wife and then he go, daddy, kill you, he could easily repeat that.
Speaker 1: Sure. Oh, he repeats stuff all the time. See laid Son.
Speaker 2: Jackson is like, you know, he's like a mockingbird essentially, kids his little parrot. Kids at that age are repeating what you say. He's like, my daughter is too dumb to say to these things. Then there's another clip of this guy, Max Miller that I saw that stayed on my radar two. Uh, okay, here would go. It's a pretty crazy claim. Here, here's the other one. I actually know what should I wait for this one? Do we have to take a break. We're we're going to very quickly here, I'll just play this night.
Speaker 4: And that I knew.
Speaker 17: We've had personal, private conversations about mental health history. And in his own words, he told me that I could leave his daughter if I wanted to, and he offered her five million dollars to go away.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the Max Miller guy is saying, actually, her father tried to pay me five million dollars to leave his daughter. He's saying that there was like a deal on the table, he tried to pay him wild This is crazy.
Speaker 17: And these are private conversations that we've had together, and unfortunately him and I were very close.
Speaker 1: But the only thing that ripped us apart.
Speaker 10: Said Bernie Moreno offered his own daughter five million dollars to leave you.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 17: Bernie Moreno offered his daughter five million dollars to leave him and the family. What explain that several years ago, Emily was such a problem for the family that Bernie Moreno, as Emily has told me as well as her siblings that in an argument, miss Moreno dislocated mister Moreno's finger and an argument and offered her five million dollars to leave the family forever. And I want to make something abundantly clear, Rob, I'm a father to a daughter.
Speaker 1: Do you have any proof of that.
Speaker 17: Besides me being there as a witness within the family when we had good times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there and I can affirm that to be true. Oh wait, this guy's so weird. Yeah, this is strange. So hold on.
Speaker 2: Did he clarify there that that the father offered five million to his own daughter to leave him and his family.
Speaker 1: Not to like basically disown herself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like the daughter would say, like, Okay, I'll stay here with my new family and I'm never.
Speaker 1: Coming back to you dad.
Speaker 2: I thought he was saying that he offered five million to him to leave the daughter.
Speaker 1: But that's what I got from the first reading of that.
Speaker 2: And then the family said that was totally false and totally made up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on here, but it is a lot of dramas.
Speaker 2: There's something very strange and dramatic happening.
Speaker 3: And then the way he answers questions when he's like to the fire is just odd, yeah and guilty.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there during good times. So weird.
Speaker 2: I've not heard of this guy Max Miller, though, and there's pressure on him to resign.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he I think if he has.
Speaker 8: Never resigned by today, or he will be on the ticket for that.
Speaker 1: Oh no.
Speaker 2: It so it's like it's almost exactly the grand Platner thing, like this is very It's like Clack is ticking candidate bad.
Speaker 1: Will you stand by them?
Speaker 2: Here's all the allegations, and these are from his own family, right, These aren't from like some haters and on the on the left who opposed.
Speaker 1: This ex wife and father in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're they're the ones who are saying that there was physical abuse and all sorts of other things going on.
Speaker 1: We never know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just like he said, she said, kind of situation here they are Max Miller and Emily Moreno, this is during better times when they were together, but now things are not going.
Speaker 1: Very weod family annihilator eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody says those are like booze or maybe amphetamine eyes. Definitely, Yeah, I'm not sure, but uh it's some strange just happening there.
Speaker 1: Something seems a little bit off. You let us know what you think.
Speaker 2: Send a dispatch over at the news Junkie dot com or email the show if you want to be anonymous. Tips tips at the Newsjunkie dot com.
Speaker 3: The father in law he was talking about, Senator Bernie Marino is very rich or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know if.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe if he's offering up five million dollars for UH to get himself out of family drama. But I believe he was the one in the Fauci trial that was like lobbing F bombs at him, like, who the F do you think you are?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Wow, man, there's so many skeletons and all these people's closets, just at the moment where I go, first of all, I don't want to run for office. I have no interest in doing that, and it does pay enough money. But if I ever did, I'd be like, oh, there's I've said so many things on the show that will come back to hamming. And then I look at these people's lives and I'm like, they.
Speaker 1: Are not any better off than I am.
Speaker 2: No, they got so much drama, so much nonsense, going on, I don't.
Speaker 1: Have any felony convictions.
Speaker 2: No, I don't have any felony wait, hold on, I don't have any guy right, I'm not.
Speaker 3: In past all the field sobriety tests. He was very good at passing field sobriety test.
Speaker 2: Yet because I wasn't drunk, is I was?
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a quick break. Enough of this inquisition. This is nonsense. We are going to take a quick break when we come back. Somebody wanted me to fact check an absolutely unbelievable story, and I'll do that.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know what I think about that when we come back.
Speaker 2: We got an update on the tax amendment that's in the pipeline. Boston is allowing couples to do the unthinkable.
Speaker 1: I'll explain, and a whole lot more.
Speaker 2: We're in this hour alone, and that's coming up next. On the News Junkie, I don't know what's going on at the New York Times, but there was an article the Red I'll show you this if you're over on this stream on YouTube dot com slash the News Junkie. But it started off normal enough. I guess here it is. It says I ate it This is from the New York Times. The most powerful men in America are eating only steak and souer kraut. Could I right? And the subhead I ate like Robert F. Kennedy Junior for a week. The results were fascinating. This is what they're doing there. They see the manly alpha men in the Trump administration eating steak and sauer Kraut. I don't know if I could do that, but that's what they're doing. I mean men, they see a man eating steak and saur Kraft. Trump's not eating steak and sauer kraut.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: There were rumors that this was like kind of whistling around the halls.
Speaker 1: Is the go to diet for the White House.
Speaker 2: People were eating steak and sauer kraut and that somehow I supercharges your system. And then there was one particular cheeto. I want to read this one to you, to one of the proponents of this diet, I'm I'm just going to read this. You don't get mad at me, don't shoot the messenger. I've already read some of it and it's uh or gross. All right, Okay. It goes like this, It says to Ohmara that's one of the proponents of this diet of eating.
Speaker 1: What did I say.
Speaker 2: It's just steak in sauerkraut, right, so just eating steak and sauerkrumb. Omara says the diet is not just temporary means of losing weight, but a way to eat for good. He's been doing it for ten years and he credits it with turning his life around. At one point in our conversation, he pulled up the Bristol stool chart, as one does.
Speaker 3: I mean every now and then when you're talking about your health with people, not a doctor by any means, but when you're talking about your health with just people, you pull up the Bristol stool charts so you could point to what yours look like, and not.
Speaker 2: A bar stool in case you are wondering, this is a different kind of stool altogether.
Speaker 1: It says.
Speaker 2: It ranges from Type one separate hard pellets to Type seven watery, no solid pieces. It says, Omara is consistently delivering Type four smooth, soft like a snake, thank god, with pointed ends, indicative of a healthy rectal function, he told me. And here's the kicker, He said, this is a guy talking about this White House die.
Speaker 1: Maybe you want to get on this.
Speaker 2: You know, the most powerful men in America are eating steak and sour kra Let's do it, he said. When you start eating healthy, you don't need toilet paper. Animals in the wild have no residual stool.
Speaker 1: On their anus of the time. How would you even know that? He checked.
Speaker 2: He described a proper movement to me as odorless, wipe free and over in three to seven seconds and quote nearly or gasmic.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know, I don't know's it feels amazing three to seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Guys, I've been accused of being on my phone, and you know, maybe even taking a little too long in the bathroom. Three to seven seconds and nearly orgasmic. Read the last sentence, because that's the most unhinged. He finishes up. Remember, if you want this to be you just switch on over to the steak and sour kraut diet. He said, I could have a bowel movement behind a sheet at a dinner party in the corner of her room and nobody would know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that many people would know.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: A lot of WT have some chat.
Speaker 2: But just so you know, when you start eating healthy, you don't need toilet paper.
Speaker 1: That's what they're suggesting.
Speaker 2: You don't need toilet paper, odorless, wipe free, over in three to seven seconds, and nearly orgasmic. I am not a medical doctor. Wow, I used to us have not personally had that experience. I don't know what type I am from this hard pellets to watery, but I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: I'm not in.
Speaker 2: That that world, and I don't think I ever want I don't think I ever trust that I'll be like to have the level of confidence that you would just use and then go, Look, I'm type one in it. I do not need toilet paper right now. I'm good to go, no problems.
Speaker 3: The funny part for me is like I didn't know that this stool chart existed. I didn't know we were assigning types to them. But now now that you've read that, I was like, oh, little pellets.
Speaker 1: Kraut.
Speaker 2: You know, with your with your son, you want him to stay on that as as pellety as possible. There's an easier process, I think in the long run. But there's a whole article about this. The most powerful men in America are eating only steak and sour kraut. Could I and they go through what this whole situation was, like, it's very very bizarre, but and maybe it convinces you.
Speaker 1: It's called the living diet.
Speaker 2: You eat nothing but the flesh of grass fed ruminants, cows, yes, but also bison, elk and venison.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like eating all of those things, so that gives me some sort of the last time you had some venison. I haven't had medicine venison many times, but I've had it a couple of times. Pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was okay. I enjoyed it because of that.
Speaker 1: A yeah, yeah, not a not a New York strip.
Speaker 2: This said as many different fermented foods as possible because their bacteria help repopulate your gut, which he improve your metaism metabolism, leading to weight loss.
Speaker 3: I do like fermented foods. I could do steak and kimchi diet. Wild caught seafood.
Speaker 2: Is cool too, but ruminants are best because they ferment what they eat in their many stomachs, the cows, and so that's why you should do this. Fermented beats, carrots, radishes, and parmesan yogurt, those kind of things. I know, parmesan comma yoga. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it says.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: The guy says, I have a refrigerator that has about twenty to thirty ferments, and I got little bits of each one, and I just rubbed the meat around in all the bacteria. Breakfast is ground beef with a pile of kimchi and a fried egg.
Speaker 1: See lunch. Lunch is in Manhattan.
Speaker 2: It's a skirt steak from a Spanish restaurant off menu, and he brought his own kimchi along with him to drag it in. I guess this is the whole thing, man. But uh, if you're looking for something new, it's going to change your life, change the way you eat.
Speaker 1: This could do it? Scroll up? It's ah.
Speaker 2: Where does he say his son complained about some sort of beef smoke. Oh, I did see beef smoke at home. My son complained about the miasma of beef smoke the hell coming from my cast iron pan twice a day. But I had total control of over what I ate, drank and didn't. That control is perhaps the primary appeal of this sort of diet.
Speaker 1: There's no room for compromise. You're like a monk or a prisoner.
Speaker 3: So Jesus. Beef smoke to me sounds like it would be a good thing. But miasma means a noxious, foul smelling vapor rising from decomposing organic matter.
Speaker 1: You it's rotten state. Listen to the end of this article. It just gets weirder and weirder.
Speaker 2: Where After, he said, I could have a bowel movement behind a sheet at a dinner party, in the corner of a room and nobody would know. He said, As it happened, I had a dinner party to go to on Friday, the last full day of my diet. I felt good. I was taught and energetic, in control. I had some fresh ideas about this whole strait of hormon situation. Then I had two martinis and situated myself at the dinner table, so my guard was down when before me landed a glistening bowl of linguini with cams, a panzania saladhams, and a heaping platter what I say, cams, oh clams, also.
Speaker 1: Panzanella salads redundant, and.
Speaker 2: A heaping platter of roast vegetables and baked bread by the host with butter softened in the July heat. My last eighteen meals had been beef and ferments. The scent of the clams was intoxicated. I cave. I caved. Excuse me, it was that intoxicating. I caved. I caved within ten seconds, eating all of it heartily. I barely had room for the main course.
Speaker 23: Good.
Speaker 1: What else? Steak?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's it, steak and sour kraut. You can hear what it does to you. Are you interested? Let us know if you have an experience with this over at thenewsjunkie dot com.
Speaker 3: Like I said, it sounded similar to Keto inas much as you're not getting a whole lot of carbs from just steak and sauer kraut.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: And but we when I did Keto, we call it the Steak and Stoley diet because it was just all very low carbs and carbless beverages, usually vodka based.
Speaker 1: Yes, what what is okay?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: Really stupid question? Is sauer kraut onions? Cabbage? Cabbage? Fermented cabbage? What a stupid question.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I apologize. I don't know about this stuff. So fermented cabbage, and he says, like the fermented stuff does something good.
Speaker 3: In your Fermented food is good for your your gut for your your gut health.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do with any of this. It's very different from what I'm used to. But maybe it's genius mention.
Speaker 3: I mentioned kimchi because kimchi is similar in that it's also fermented. It's just fermented with spicier things. It's not just cabbage all the time. But it's also like a very it's I think it's even in the super super food category where you know, they put a lot of kimchi on stuff and that's why they say the people who eat it like good gut health.
Speaker 2: Not to be gross. But doesn't that stuff make you gassy? Isn't that sort of the point?
Speaker 8: Like not if you have a balanced gut biome from eating it all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think I do. Yeah, I mean I wish.
Speaker 3: It's it's like if you have a not so great diet and then you throw in a bunch of sour kraut, that might make you gassy because it might be taking the other stuff that was in there and turning it into farts. But what Josh was saying is like, if you're constantly eating this all the time, and this is your your gut health. Then it just be your regular thing and there's nothing to turn into the farts.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to say. I'm stunned. I I stand amazed. There's so many different diets out.
Speaker 1: There in my white sheet. Now, guys, let's see, got a shot over there. H South Bronx Paradise. Is that the diet?
Speaker 2: That's a different diet. I think South Bronx Paradise is that from South Beach diet.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's from Akwatine hunger for.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: The South Bronx Paradise diet. That's not what it's called. Steak and kim chi is the is the diet in question. It's very very popular amongst r FK and the White House folks. They say it's got them in the best shape of their life. I do you think President doing steak and sour craft? Do you think he's still doing his McDonald's. I think he's doing the McDonald's. I think he's not fooling around with this. He's like, oh, you guys have fun with that day, but he I don't think he's screwing around with this. But I would love to hear from you if you've tried this, and you are a fan and I'm just missing out. Bring me over to your side. Tell me where I got this wrong, because it seems a little gross, a little weird, but I definitely want to know your thoughts, so send them over to us. You can join us and be part of the show with what we call a dispatch record yours over at thenewsjunkie dot com. Right now, okay, quick break, when we come back jury duty. I got this, the fact check that somebody wanted me to do. I will work that in. Actually we can force that into to jury duty. The thing they're letting people do in Boston. A bunch more is on the way. We are just getting started. Really here, we shouldn't be just getting started. We're just getting started. That's coming up next on the news. Chunky Courtney always sends me this one that was a crash diet published for women in Vogue in nineteen seventy seven, and it's like how to lose five pounds in three days. It says breakfast, one egg, hard boiled, one glass of white wine coffee. All right, black coffee, that's breakfast. Lunch two eggs hard boiled is best, but poached if necessary, two glasses of white wine, black coffee dinner, a five ounce steak grilled with black pepper, lemon juice and the remainder of the white wine. One bottle allowed per day, and then black coffee afterwards. It's like they've changed drastically the things that they will recommend to you in these magazines.
Speaker 3: Now now the Times is onto steak in cold far. I want to see, man, you cannot remember what this stuff is called. My brain is fried, sour kraud steak and sour kraud sour crowd got I would I would want wonder if somebody would do a YouTube video just doing that diet for three to five bears.
Speaker 1: Can you can't do that? At work?
Speaker 2: You're saying, well Google, and your boss comes over and you're pounding two glasses of white wine. You're like, this is what my diet calls for. My doctor has recommended I lose some weight, and the diet says for breakfast one glass of wine, two glasses, and the rest of the bottle for dinner. Did not say what size bottle, by the way, which is always a nice little loophole. There here we go. Let's do jury duty.
Speaker 12: Court is now in session, so put your phone down and pay attention before we.
Speaker 1: Call the bailiff over to whip your ass. You're knowing jury duty with the noose junkie.
Speaker 2: Jury duty brought to you by the one the only mode a wit of the Wit law Firm. Injured on the go, just call MO eight hundred, Call MO eight hundred, call MOO or go to JUSTCALLMO dot com after an accident. There's lots of ways that he can help you out, get you on that journey to the big check. And if you've got an issue, don't feel bad about this. You're doing the right thing, the smart thing by your family. Eight hundred, call MOO or go to your CALLMO dot com. Let's go to Winona, Minnesota. That's fun to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, a lot of stuff is happening in Minnesota these days. Minnesota is a lot of things going on. Police and was stunned with Winona, Minnesota are stunned after every single one of their flock cameras were destroyed in the middle of the night. Every one of them, they said, every one of them. This is the local television station. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 3: If there was any argument to support that CEO's claim that the dflock website is a terrorist organization. I'm not calling the man Tifa, but I bet you I know how they found every single flock camera in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's true, every single one of their flock cameras destroyed overnight. Thank you one Muff for the gifted subscription of the news Junkie dot com.
Speaker 24: Ina police there say ten flock cameras around the city have been cut down and stolen.
Speaker 1: Oh, straight up.
Speaker 2: They wow, they saw the poles, like these things are gone.
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy about that is we learned last.
Speaker 3: Week that the poles are pretty sturdy as far as like you can't crash into them, or if you crash into them, you're going to do some damage to your vehicle potentially because they don't comply with certain Department of Transportation regulations on how breakable something is supposed to be to sort of protect you in the event of a car crash.
Speaker 2: Wow, they cut them all down and then there's like a stump left, she'll say.
Speaker 24: The automated license plate readers were sawed off at their poles in Winona and on the Mississippi River Bridge in Buffalo County, while police departments across the region use the technology to investigate crimes and locate missing persons. Civil liberties advocates have raised privacy concerns about the camera's widespread use. Officials tell us an investigation is ongoing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, investigations on all but what cameras are going to use the footage from?
Speaker 1: Well, here's I mean.
Speaker 2: I would hope for the criminal's sake that they disconnected the cameras from those solar panels that are powering them, because if they did this all overnight and then just put them in the back of a truck somewhere and then the sun came out and the cameras started broadcasting their location, it's gonna lead them right to where those things are. Well, look, there was eight of these flock cameras in Winona, Minnesota.
Speaker 1: It's a small city. There's eight of them.
Speaker 2: But someone said, I'm gonna go take care of it myself, and they cut down every single one of the town's eight flock cameras, sawed them off and took them somewhere where. We don't quite know Jesse yet, but we'll see what's happening with that in just a bit. All right, give us your feedback on that as we get ready to pop in to the Power Hour, the final hour of the show. A little bit of the phone lines in the Power Hour, and we'll see if you get any calls coming our way. We'll get some more of your dispatches. The dad jokes, I guess, I guess will work those in because there's been so many today. We'll see what we have to say about all of this. Should we do one dad joke?
Speaker 1: Real quick?
Speaker 2: Yes, they're so bad, they're so bad. Here's leadfoot Scott. A real dad joke is only good when it's apparent, of course, that it makes you grown. Oh okay, I'm gonna wash that out, Gonna wash that out with.
Speaker 1: This this one. Here a glass of white wine and black horse. How do you track Will Smith through the mud? Just follow the fresh Prince. You're not helping yourself. The thing is, you can't when just because the sound effects are funny, it made it better. But I don't. I don't think I got you all the way there. One more, here's.
Speaker 25: Sinister, Hey news junkies, sinister, Here here's my rate my dad joke. Today, I saw a little person climbing down a prison wall. I thought to myself, dang, that's a little condescending. Huh huh, have a great day.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give you the I'm gonna give you the book. Monk. That's a little condescending. Not how little.
Speaker 3: Condescending make it through, but not a small medium at large.
Speaker 2: Uh boots, he says, technically laughed at the at the dad joke from Fresh Prints.
Speaker 1: All right, all book market, all book market.
Speaker 2: It was because of your sound effects. Here's ghost bird with a TTS. I was pulled over by a police officer. He looked at my license and said, you're supposed to be wearing glasses. I said, I have contacts. He said he didn't care who I knew. Yeah, all right, yeah, sure, I'm sure cut out after the last one.
Speaker 1: But we are okay. We got that.
Speaker 2: Somebody else is saying that they the spider curse is pasted to them. The Spider curse. Magnets are spreading the spider curse for real. I've heard at least two or three people who have given feedback saying now they're cursed after they got the magnet.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that a little bit later on.
Speaker 2: The power Hour is on the way and Boston is now allowing people to do the unthinkable.
Speaker 1: What is it? You're probably not gonna guess this. It's coming up next in the news.
Speaker 2: Jun Kie, Boston, what are you doing, Boston? The unthinkable happening over there before we kick off the power hour.
Speaker 1: I gotta hang on.
Speaker 2: Let me bring this up because they posted this on their official account, the Mayor of Boston. I don't know what's going on. I don't know what's happening with her, but the Manor of Boston says, as of now, you could get married to your dog.
Speaker 1: I guess you could get married to your pet or along with This is the slippery slope they were talking about with gay marriage. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're calling pet certificates for couples who wet at city hall. You can bring your dog along with you. Let's see if this is nefarious like it sounds. Here we go.
Speaker 4: I'm invested in me by the common volve in Massachusetts. It is my privlers.
Speaker 12: To pronounce you husband and wife, and.
Speaker 2: Your husband and knife and bono bono's the dog, husband and wife, and then your dog's name.
Speaker 3: So it's not one person marrying their dog. They're getting married and the dog is somehow with you. Your dog is getting married too. Your dog is coming along.
Speaker 4: Now any couple gets married in city Hall here in Boston, and now requests the petsch guess and we want to say Bono crime and Marianna for being the.
Speaker 1: Here we go the paw of approval.
Speaker 2: It says, hereby it is affirmed that Bono has been recognized as a true Postonian, shoot me in the are you kidding me? A true Postonian and welcomed as an honored member of the newly united household cherished by the couple. And then it gives the date of the birth. This certificate commemorates their shared commitment to love, nurture, and properly spoil their cherished companion in accordance with the ordinances of the Department of Couples and the long standing traditions of the Postonian community.
Speaker 1: My god, I don't think this means anything.
Speaker 2: I don't either, But they're getting married with their dogs now that, by the way, don't don't do this. Just just have your wedding without your animal there. You don't need your pet with you. You don't need to bring your animal everywhere. You can love your animal and then not have it with you. Where they go ladies and gentlemen, the bride and the groom and their dog Fidoh like, this' a weird, kind of strange thing.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, you married your dog. I don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're that big of a dog lover that you must literally bring your dog into it. Oh, this is not the first time this has happened. Ecuador lets pets serve as witnesses two weddings symbolic but yes, yeah, they got the This is them, I guess over in Ecuador doing something summer. Okay, just signing, okay, and the paw They paw mark the marriage lessons.
Speaker 1: With the dog's paw.
Speaker 2: Now we can include you, as mentioned, all members of the family, not just our loved ones, but also our pet.
Speaker 1: You may be there to give us advice or talk to us.
Speaker 5: She's kissing the dog at the wedding.
Speaker 2: People do that, you guys? I think we have bonded too much. Did you kiss your dog at your wedding or something? We're kiss their dogs. No, people kiss their dogs. Yeah, Courtney kisses lady. It's disgusting. I do not support it at all. I've seen what that dog does. She's like no, and I go, no, I know what's happening here. I've seen this dog eat all sorts of things. Marrying your dog.
Speaker 3: The certificate titled family Companion Status Record. There's the seal of the City of Boston Department of Cuddles, Office of Scratches and Pets. I thought you said off Department of Couples, and I was like, Department Couples. I thought it said of Cuddles, Office of Scratches and Pets, Office of Botto of postapop of Cuddles.
Speaker 2: Max is better than all the bs going on here. Boston is becoming very unclean. Maybe this is good news in your world.
Speaker 1: Then all right, here we go. What clip is it going to be? Let's do the Power Hour.
Speaker 13: They said it couldn't be done. Then they said, I'm so sorry. I did a bunch of things. I didn't tell nobody about him till now he got me.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I did all the things. Time for the Power Hour on the news, Chunky, I'm serious. Wow, yeah, guy, he did some things.
Speaker 2: That guy any updates on fishback because he outed that guy for whatever.
Speaker 1: No, not yet, not drum. If you missed the beginning of the show.
Speaker 2: Some guy who's running for governor of Florida, has said that he has solid info that his opponent committed a felony, and if his opponent doesn't confess to the felony today, then he's going to do a press conference tomorrow and he's going to air the aready laundry, which sounds like that trick that you do or I do, or your dad does where they go, I know what you did. I just want you to be honest with me. Just tell me right now, be honest with me, and I won't be mad.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. Maybe we get some drama on this tomorrow. And all the news about James Fishback is all bad for him, is it? Yeah, that doesn't surprise.
Speaker 3: Judge orders Fishback to pay his former hedge fund employer one point three million dollars he's accused of stiffing student debate champion of eighth grand Damn, can you.
Speaker 1: Give me this story? There was one that I saw yesterday.
Speaker 2: His opponent was doing an interview on a on a tv AT radio station and he called in as a fake caller.
Speaker 1: I saw that one.
Speaker 3: Byron Donalds took calls during a Monday appearance on a Jacksonville radio station, including one from an opponent in the Republican gubernatorial primary who gave the call screener a fake name, James Fishback, calling himself. Thomas dialed into w JCT's first Coast connect to ask how Donalds would hold charter schools accountable in the rare but serious cases when they defraud parents, investors, and taxpayers.
Speaker 1: So we pretended to be a caller when his opponent was getting interviewed on the station.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say if they called him out on it or how they figured it out, though.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, this is all we know for now.
Speaker 2: Let's get to this other road rage story because a lot of people have been sending this over as well. You can only send in the stories you want to hear us talk about or discuss on the show. Tips at the news Junkie dot com. Tips at the Newsjunkie dot Com. Another road rage story, Let's dive in.
Speaker 26: He annexed nine to one one call after a road rage incident that deputy say sent a family's car spinning off the road in Martin County tonight. The suspect is behind bars facing more.
Speaker 1: This guy Michels incident.
Speaker 26: Del bel joins us live along southwest ninety sixth Street near Kinner Highway with more Annie.
Speaker 1: He was moving a lot, Tiffany.
Speaker 23: This is where everything came to an end with a family's car crashed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a dark way to start. This is where everything came to an end. The family ran out of their car and was hiding in the bushes from the video I saw. I don't know if they'll put that in this clip, but the road rage was still bad. The family got scared and ditched their car and the family went into the woods. That's how scared they were of the road ranger. They left their car in one of the woods.
Speaker 27: Barbed wire fence behind me. You can still see the tire marks in the grass going up to the ditch. Now, the family was heading home to North Carolina after vacationing in Florida, and thankfully no one was hurt. But deputy say the people and those two cars were shaken up by all of this. Of course, this is the terrifying nine one one call from one of the drivers after deputies say suspect Michael Spiers Mike got her off I ninety five and Martin County's Saturday Night investigators say the woman was traveling alone while her brother followed behind in a separate car with his wife young son.
Speaker 23: The Martin County Sheriff's Office as Spires targeted the sister's car first, then the family's car broll.
Speaker 1: He hit them both up.
Speaker 2: He targeted one car in their little convoy and then got to the second one. He was harassing both of these people, and then they got so scared they ditched their car.
Speaker 1: Here they are.
Speaker 23: Deputy say he was throwing objects, break checking, and repeatedly trying to force the victims off the road. According to the arrest report, the sister lost him by driving the wrong way up an exit ramp.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 23: But investigators say Spires kept following the family onto southwest ninety sixth Street near Kenner Highway, where he ram their Toyota Camray, sending it spinning off the road and into a barbed wire fence.
Speaker 2: He pitt maneuvered their car. This guy like Pitt maneuvered the vehicle that they were driving around in vehicles.
Speaker 1: He guys all right.
Speaker 23: Body camera video shows deputies finding the family after they ran.
Speaker 2: Here's the family coming out of the woods because they ran into the woods to hide. There's like a father and his son. He's holding his hand. Here's the wife over here. She was like her nightgown basically that she was driving around in. And she gets so scared they went into the woods to hide.
Speaker 23: Video shows deputies finding the family after they ran into the brush to hide until help arrived. Deputy say Spires did not know the victims, but believed they were stealing his money.
Speaker 1: And this book car ran into me after the crash.
Speaker 23: Investigator says Spires.
Speaker 2: Like the cigarette, he's got a cigarette, He's got no shirt on. He's so intense. This guy this is like wow, next like drugs intense within case. It seems like he is on something, but I don't know. SSJ says road rage. This is not this is using a car as a deadly weapon.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder to then get him for like attempted murder or like you know, something like that, for doing a pit maneuver on a car.
Speaker 23: Drove to a nearby Sonoco where he was taken into custody.
Speaker 1: Our suspect, I don't know what was in his mind. He acted a radical.
Speaker 23: The sheriff also says, Debies found a stolen dog inside the suspect's.
Speaker 1: Car, got a stolen dog too, He got a stolen dog.
Speaker 23: The dogs were turned safely to its owner, whose spires.
Speaker 1: Used to date. Thankfully our suspect didn't have a gun. It could have ended so much worse. Wow, what a mess man? What is wrong with you people? Holy cow? Dude seems like a not fun guy to hang out. Yeah, I agree. I agree that's not a good time right there.
Speaker 2: And I do agree that seems like it should be bigger, like there should be some kind of significant charge, something more than just road rage, which I is not at charge at all. Actually, what was he charged with? Having a canner highway? Charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon? Interest in okay, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and child abuse because there was a young kid involved in all of this. He said the family had no role in any confrontation before they were targeted, Like he just went nuts for absolutely no reason. As far I thought they were stealing his money shown, Yeah, were there, they were stealing my money, trying to steal my dog.
Speaker 1: He was the one stealing the dog. I guess somebody said, can you look into this Sean, we look into this story.
Speaker 2: Geez, Now I don't know if I should play this, because if I do, is it going to be curse word city. I don't want to do that. I look into this is the title hang on here. It is a piece says look into this and let me click this. Stay by the dump button, Josh Will. I don't know if this guy's going to say curse words or not, but he's going to tell this story about how I saw the headline going around It says the US the US military accidentally killed everyone on a civilian metavac plane in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: That's pretty damning.
Speaker 2: The US military accidentally killed everyone on a civilian metavac plane in New Mexico.
Speaker 1: But what's the truth?
Speaker 28: It states military accidentally killed everybody on board a civilian medivac flight in New Mexico, and not enough people are talking about it. This is one of the craziest stories you'll hear all years.
Speaker 1: The FAA earlier this.
Speaker 28: Year shut down air traffic to El Paso's airport. We're now learning that at the time, the United States Military used an experimental GPS jammer. That's according to new Bombshall reporting from Wire and then new reporting from Wired.
Speaker 2: You guy's gonna harp on him too, he said, experimental, experimental. That's the way I say, and the texting service goes nuts every down.
Speaker 28: Incident during the testing of the experimental GPS Jammer the resulted in a medical plane crashing into the side of a mountain. The medical plane, a twin engine medivac jet carrying two pilots and two medical workers, departed from Roswell, New Mexico, and apparently, according to this reporting, the crew became the victim of an electronic warfare exercise being conducted at a nearby missile.
Speaker 1: Rank and due to the cor What is what the editing?
Speaker 2: So do you cut out the end of every sentence that you do sorry to keep it in the time limit. Maybe like you edited so much that you like cut out the end of your own sentences and that's good.
Speaker 28: A nation of low visibility along with air traffic control that was at the time stretch beyond capacity.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll get to this because it doesn't really matter. This is just a guy yapping on YouTube. Here's the story that I saw that is the source of this, and it is futurism that says it appears the US military accidentally killed everybody on board a civilian METAVAC flight in New Mexico. That damning stuff right there, futurism, you better be right about this. It appears that the US military accidentally killed everybody on board a civilian METAVAC flight.
Speaker 1: In New Mexico. Here's the deal, Here's what really happened.
Speaker 2: A military GPS jamming exercise was under away was underway at the time when a Metavac airplane lost GPS capability. It later struck them out and killing all four of aboard. The jamming was plainly an important part of these sequence. However, the NTSP has not yet determined the probable cause. They say the military accidentally killed everybody, But what really happened. This was a Beachcraft King air flight flying from Roswell to Sierra Blanca Airport. It carried two pilots and two flight nurses and was going to pick up a patient. There was no patient on board at the time. All four occupants died when the airplane struck the Capitan Mountains. The US military was conducting scheduled GPS jamming activity in the region. The pilots briefing included a not tam warning that GPS gbas and other things might be unavailable over an enormous area, including their route and altitude.
Speaker 1: So the pilots were told beforehand, hey, this is dangerous.
Speaker 2: They're doing some testing and your GPS may not be available in this area on your route and altitude. The crew reported losing GPS shortly after departure and requested headings from air traffic, and the air traffic control asked the military to stop the jamming. The military stopped doing the jamming, and the pilots said they had the airport in sight and accepted a visual approach. So the pilots were like, okay, we're good to go all as well, Thank you so much. The aircraft then descended toward the airport in the mountains and ran into a mountain that they did not see in the way. So it doesn't look like the headline pays off. It looks like the military warned the plane beforehand, told them that this was on their route. Hey, this is a danger of where you're going because some of the testing that they're doing. The flight decided to go anyways because they wanted to pick somebody up. Then they said, hey, our GPS is being jammed. The military stopped jamming them. They said, okay, we're good. Now we can see the airport where aoka and then they ran into a mountain. So I don't know if it bears out the title. It appears that the US military accidentally killed everybody on board a million metaback flight in New Mexico. Seems like a little bit of an over cell to me.
Speaker 1: Seems misleading to me.
Speaker 2: All identified as misleading, But you be the judge on your side.
Speaker 1: Let us know what you think.
Speaker 2: Send a dispatch over at thenewsjunkie dot com. All right, uh, some of these are so unbelievably bad. But we started to rate my blank rate my dad joke, and we have to bring it to the finish line at some point. Here's another one, Mando Pando.
Speaker 23: What is the difference between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Speaker 1: The people of Dubai don't like the flintstones. The people of Abu Dhabi doo?
Speaker 2: Wait, didn't you technically go into Scooby Doo there? No, you have a Dabado. Oh, you have a dabad and school. Okay, Scooby ruby Roo. Those are somebody riped somebody off there?
Speaker 8: Actually, uh a crazy idea hand of our Barbara's studios just had the same thing across two shols.
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's both of them, right, you're right, Yeah, they're both hand of Barbara. Here's another one, sets and raps.
Speaker 21: Okay, here's a weed joke for you. Talk about your ongoing police harassment. There was mind of my own business, sit on a park bench holding a man's hand, and the police come up and stop questioning me. I just look him right in the face and say, how the hell would I know where the rest of the body is.
Speaker 1: On a good day, junkies, I got it.
Speaker 2: No, I get it because you have the hand, you're holding the guy's hand, and they asked where the rest of the body was.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand that usually the accent helps and didn't in that case. I don't think last one that I'm gonna do for now and maybe forever. Here is I gotta pick. I gotta pick wisely because there's so many of these. Let me go back up here.
Speaker 1: U No, not good?
Speaker 20: Not good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I told you i'd play this one. The person got spider cursed, got a story for you, Sean.
Speaker 6: I got my spider curse magnet yesterday, all happy. Put it on my fridge.
Speaker 1: As it should be.
Speaker 6: And then I walk into a business today and just as I walk in there, what comes flying from the ceiling. Spider comes dangling down right in front of my face. So if you like spider yourself a spider curse magnet, just not mind because it's on the fridge.
Speaker 1: There you go, Thank you, seek God. These are so bad. Here is a dad joke for you. What is the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I know, I've never had a garbanzo bean on my face. That got you.
Speaker 2: It's the dts, it's the it's the the casey case of voice sang and the garbanzo instead of garbonzo.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 2: Frost who writes dear caseying the.
Speaker 1: Difference between a chickpea and a garbonzo bean? Guaranteed winner. Here it is the winner for rape my dad joke. How do cats like their steak cooked?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 1: No, I was hoping that he was correct in saying it was the winner. No, it was not the winner.
Speaker 2: That is not it's last one. Here's so bad, all right, that one didn't even go through.
Speaker 1: I'm i gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Uh. Here's ghostper you and an eight hundred pound gorilla are inside a conference room. Where does the gorilla sit? Wherever the hell it once? Okay, you've seen what the entries are so far. We have to do our best with these. We have to do our best. They don't get any better that joke.
Speaker 1: A lady came into the bank and asked to check a balance, so I pushed the Okay, that's it, I'm stopping you guys laughed, all right.
Speaker 2: I bookmarked it. That's why I add the crickets. The crickets was a new feature too. Thank you for your entries. That's gonna be it for now. We're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we'll get to the sheriff is very angry. We have to. I have got a grab bag segment with a bunch of clips to work in. Somebody's been arrested for trying to take out trumpet a golf course again, and a whole bunch more.
Speaker 1: Coming up next in the news Junkie.
Speaker 2: For those of you in Florida, we have a story about the Amendment three which is coming up on the ballot. It's got a lot of people in Florida to fucking You might see this in your state soon. But the Florida's Amendment three, which just so you know, has to pass with sixty percent of the vote. That's what we did in our state. We made it so the amendments need sixty percent of the vote to pass. And the strange thing was the amendment to change it so the amendments need sixty percent of the vote to pass. Didn't get sixty percent of the vote to pass.
Speaker 1: Correct. Awesome, makes total sense.
Speaker 2: Well, now a judge in Florida has ruled the ballot language for Florida's Amendment three, which will knock out a nonschool property taxes up up to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars over the course of two years. This is the one that works if people are using their homestead exemption. It expands it for lower value homes for lower income people, and makes it so your property taxes are a bit lower than they would be otherwise. You got the sheriffs like Grady Judd out there. He's like, it's a train records a disaster. You're going to hear this from the sheriffs because the sheriffs are so greedy with our budgets. The sheriffs and the law enforcement budgets have ballooned.
Speaker 1: Out of control.
Speaker 2: The county budgets all across every state in the country have ballooned out of control, and nobody, specifically the sheriffs, they don't want to cut anything.
Speaker 1: They don't want to cut.
Speaker 2: It's going to be about like three percent, and the county, I'm in three percent that they'll have a reduction in their actual overall income for the quarter, and all they have to do is make that up with some minor cuts, which should be so easy for them to do to save poor people on their property taxes or lower income people on their property taxes. But the judge ruled that the ballot language is misleading and defective, which is kind of funny because the amendment is titled Save Our Homes from Excessive Property Taxes, which they're saying is misleading, and.
Speaker 1: You're I get it, I get it. Naming it save.
Speaker 2: Our Homes from Excessive Property Taxes is probably you're trying to lead them in a direction.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Well, and I heard about this yesterday and I was like, aren't all of the amendments misleading in some way or form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the title in the language is supposed to be neutral. I don't know if it always is, but it's supposed to be neutral. And the judge says, you have I think there's like two weeks or something that they have. They have to reword it now two weeks from yesterday, Right, they have to reword the amendment to something that is more neutral, or are we not doing amendments in the primary.
Speaker 1: The primary is two weeks from yesterday.
Speaker 2: What it doesn't matter the judge that they have two weeks to toss this in. So yeah, yeah, the November election is where this comes up. And because they have to get the wording and it had enough to get all the ballots and stuff, right, they only have a couple of weeks to reword it from save our homes from excessive property taxes former state our Former States Senator Jeff brand is a plan if in one of the three lawsuits challenging the wording of the amendment called it a significant victory. He says, we want language that's fair and accurate and neutral. What the court said here was followed frankly in decades of precedent from veritious previous court rulings and constitutional amendments, and the ruling of the judges By substantially reducing the local property tax base, the proposed amendment is likely to decrease the revenues available to local governments to fund core services. The amendment cannot fairly or accurately be described as ensuring funding. Oh that's okay, that's part of the text too. It's not even just the title. There's more to it that they took issue with, so they have to reword it and make it more neutral. The sheriffs are out there, they're like, we'ren'na have crime crazy if you cut even a dime, and like that's the weird thing that we find ourselves in where somebody goes, hey, I think the property taxes, which you pay for the rest of your life into oblivion are unfair. I think we should have a minor, minor reduction in property taxes for your main house only. If you have multiple properties, you can't use this across them. This is only for your house with a homestead exemption. And at first it's like one hundred and twenty five or so, and then it goes up to like two hundred and fifty max that you can get a reduction on with your your property taxes, and then even just that is enough to have all the people who greedily go for our taxpayer dollars to no end and every year asks for more and more and more and more and more and more. Instead of them going, okay, we'll give you this round, we'll cut back a little bit. No, they're not doing that at all. Instead, they're going to say, go to doom and gloomy. They'll be like, with this, expect murderers to spike. We're not gonna have enough cops. It's like you, guys, I've seen the toys that you have, specifically in the world of law enforcement. I think you're doing okay, you know, I've seen the amount of hundreds of millions of dollars per year. I think we could trim just a little bit, right. I think we could trim just a little tiny bit here and there to make it work. But we'll see what happens and we'll see if they reward that in time. Uh, okay, let's see what we have here for you. I wanted to get to a couple of emails as somebody was responding to the idea about paintballs and saying the person who came up with that should be president.
Speaker 1: This is never gonna happen, just so will be pent. No, they're never gonna be president.
Speaker 2: They're never gonna let allow people to shoot other cars with paintballs to notify law enforcement of bad drivers.
Speaker 3: Somebody else responded to that same comment you made and said that that was basically one of Gallagher the comedian's bits, where he had some sort of bit where it was like, you should be able to shoot I don't know if it was paintballs, but it was like darts at cars, and if the cops see a bunch of darts, they pull you over and they're like, all right, you seem to be somebody who's not so good at being on the road, seeing as how many darts have been stuck to your car.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk here.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe people are more into this than I anticipated. I don't know I've mentioned this, so let me pay this off. A man has been arrested, a California dude who was at a Trump golf course, and I guess was kind of plotting and planning to try to take out Trump another one of these at another golf course. Let's see what the details were.
Speaker 22: Authorities arresting an armed California man at Trump National Golf Club in southern California, just two days before the president's visit two.
Speaker 1: Days joined us with the details. Come morning time, Good morning to all three of you. Here's what we know.
Speaker 29: A thirty eight year old Janine John Tulay pleading not guilty yesterday allegedly monitoring security activities of the President's trimp.
Speaker 1: Police say they spotted him walking for this guy does not look like a Janine. No, I've never heard of a man named Janine. It's Janine. That's why that's his boy named South. The story it could be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just for the record, if you're thinking this is like a transperson and this is like a fully bearded man, not that that always separates the two, but this is just that this is a dude who wanted to kill Trump.
Speaker 29: Got the grounds, taking photos and videos, and after searching his pockets, found a loaded magazine with hollow point bullets.
Speaker 1: All right, they got him.
Speaker 2: They arrested this guy at the Trump National Golf Club just two days ahead of Trump's visit there. So we'll see if he's safe when he goes or what happens when we come back. Final dispatches. Stories that didn't make the cut in today, or to wrap everything up for a Wednesday that's coming up next in the news Junkie.
Speaker 1: We are short on time, so let's do today. I'll learned.
Speaker 12: The following information may make you feel smarter, but will not actually increase your IQ.
Speaker 1: Gon't learn much, so don't get cocky.
Speaker 28: Now it's done. What we come today, m.
Speaker 1: See learned Today?
Speaker 2: I learned free Wednesday, August fifth, twenty twenty six. Today I learned the members of this band, that's right, some forty one. The members of some forty one started out in rival bands.
Speaker 1: In high school.
Speaker 2: They joked that they met while attending a whole concert in nineteen ninety six. They originally named Caspar didn't leave halfway through, and then they changed their name to some forty one and they became big stars. Thanks for hanging out with us, We do appreciate it. We're back tomorrow, same time, same place, Baystead of the show. Get the podcast over at thenewsjunkie dot com.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next time. Everybody seegers.
Speaker 16: The Marcia had not por senous salt l