Speaker 1: KQY Detroit, USNX, Mosquito Grandmothers, simply VTS, Silly Chute, four five s n X and nty five Kiss f An iHeart radio station and guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Mojo on God.
Speaker 3: Let me take y'all back to the beginnings. Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the morning. You're a doo doo.
Speaker 2: Heck, we don't.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about something that happened to me last night. I'm gonna tell you the story because I think that this one was kind of kind of crazy. So I got home from hanging out with some buddies during the day and then decided that I was gonna sit down watch some sports on TV and I was gonna eat food. So I door ah, and I can't door dash this kind of food when Chelsea's around, because she won't eat it anymore because she saw a TikTok. She saw a TikTok of a guy preparing the food using his feet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Can't get Chelsea to eat Indian food anymore with me. I love Indian food, and so one somebody sent her like a TikTok of a guy making Indian food, making a butter chicken with his feet, so now she won't eat I said the same thing too, right, I love it. I love Indian food. Do you guys like Indian food?
Speaker 5: I don't know what Indian food is. An't gonna lie like but buttered chicken curry?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: Non?
Speaker 3: You ever eat the bread?
Speaker 8: To do it with no spice because it can be a little spicy.
Speaker 4: But all right, So I door dashed it last night and it came fairly quick, which is really good because I feel like lately, if I don't do the whole direct to me and pay the extra three dollars so that they don't do like twelve stops in between, it never comes right to me. And I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to pay that. I'm tired of being you know, extorted out of money just to get them to come to my house.
Speaker 3: Right, And then this happened to me.
Speaker 4: The lady hands me the order and says, enjoy your meal, and says, and by the way, gas is expensive and this tip really doesn't cover it. What she said that because of the gas prices and how expensive gas is, she said that she wanted me to throw a little extra money her way and I gave her an eight dollars tip for a thirty nine or forty dollars order, Like I think that's a pretty good tip, don't you think I chose?
Speaker 3: I chose the middle one? Is it bad to do the middle one?
Speaker 4: I know they got three, just like the Goldilocks rule, not too hot, not too cold. But I think she was expecting me to do the fifty cents more like it was. I think it was seven dollars, eight dollars and then eight fifty or something like that, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 3: She won a team like.
Speaker 4: Well, And the problem is I didn't have cash on me because of I just didn't have them in my gym shorts, because I you know, put my my money and my wallet and all that stuff in the bathroom, and so I didn't have anything on me. And I think she was expecting me to go back on the app and give her more money, and so I said, oh, okay, I'll try to do that, and then I, you know, left closed the door and locked every lock, you know what I mean, making sure. But I wanted to ask like delivery drivers and stuff. And I know gas is expensive.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 4: You guys, you know got to pay a lot of money doing this stuff. Is it my responsibility to uh to deal with your you know, the gas money. Like I'm getting at a point now where it's already so expensive to DoorDash. I don't think I'm doordashing anymore. Like I'm not gonna it's too it's too crazy, you know. Although I say that and I'll DoorDash immediately.
Speaker 3: I'm a lazy No.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't think it's our responsibility to fund people's laws.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 5: It's just unfortunate that, you know, the world we in right now. You know, like you say, gas prices are so high, But here's the things that have to fall on us, keV. Gas prices are way high.
Speaker 4: They're they're literally like double in the last two months, but they're the same price as what they were a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to give extra money in door dash.
Speaker 8: Would you rather DoorDash just increased prices or increase the delivery fee?
Speaker 4: At that point there, I would rather have it known that I gave I just did it all in one than have somebody say to me, here you got to.
Speaker 3: Give me an agree? I agree, I don't. I don't like it. You know what's going on. Roslin High, Henny.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody.
Speaker 10: I was just gonna say, I'm getting ready to go out door Dash now at DoorDash for the past few years, and we're never supposed to say anything about a tip.
Speaker 11: Ever, that's like unethical.
Speaker 3: So what do I do?
Speaker 10: I would have I would have contacted door Dash and said that she was trying to get money from you.
Speaker 12: That's right, it's my address.
Speaker 3: What happened? I come home and she's there with a knife in my driveway. I don't want that, Oh god, oh god.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, but I'm just grateful to get the tips. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: You know, people don't have a lot of extra money.
Speaker 4: Is eight dollars an okay to Actually it wasn't. It wasn't forty something. It was fifty two dollars. I gave her an eight dollars tip on fifty two dollars?
Speaker 3: Is that bad?
Speaker 10: That's great. That's a great tip because a lot of people get forty dollars of food and they'll do like four dollars five dollars tip.
Speaker 11: So that was really good.
Speaker 8: Eight eight dollars my delivery driver.
Speaker 3: I'm a big spender. Oh yeah, that's like eighteen. What's going on? Hei, Nicole?
Speaker 14: Hey, I talk for DoorDash and New grocery delivery, and I just don't understand why people would even take the order if they don't think it's enough money. We have complete choice whether we take the orders or that everything up front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, do you guess at work? Walk us through what happens?
Speaker 14: So it'll pop up on your phone and it'll say, like, this is the total amount you get, which store you have to go to in the amount of miles, and then you click accept or reject.
Speaker 5: Do you run into a lot of situations where people are giving cash tips or is that like few.
Speaker 3: And far in between?
Speaker 15: Like never?
Speaker 14: Most of the time you don't even see the person. You just leave it at the door. That's what they usually want you to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's normally what I do. But I was so hungry. I was tasting that buttered chicken.
Speaker 4: From the moment that it said she was near my house, your DoorDash driver's near I was like, oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: For my buttered chicken own toes. I love you too. Chelsea has got this weird thing though. She's got it.
Speaker 4: If she sees something once or hear something once, she'll never go back somewhere. So if you tell her something about the place, she'll never ever go back.
Speaker 5: I wonder how that would make me feel, Like if all of a sudden, let's take let's take the covers thing for example, all of a sudden, my concrete mixer, I stick my head through the drive through window and Sally's back there putting her toes, mixing it up.
Speaker 3: Like, is that just gonna ruin it for me that I saw that? What if her toes are nice toes, polished? What's hi?
Speaker 16: Okay, this is what I wanted to say. At the end of the day.
Speaker 7: Door dashes are independent contractors, and just because who paid forty dollars for order don't mean that I'm getting paid forty dollars to go and drive for it.
Speaker 16: I'd have had orders that.
Speaker 7: They wanted me to drive thirteen miles for that somebody probably fifty dollars or something on and I was getting paid like seven dollars.
Speaker 16: So the tips do help give balance.
Speaker 3: I gave eight dollars.
Speaker 16: I gave her, Hey, you a dollars.
Speaker 7: But listen, I say that they gave her three dollars for that delivery. You don't know how far she had to.
Speaker 3: Go in between that doesn't she get she doesn't get my whole eight dollars that I gave her.
Speaker 7: No, she will get she will get your whole eight dollars. But let's say that they only gave her four dollars for that delivery, but he just drove fifteen miles for it.
Speaker 3: If you told me.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing, though, if you told me, and hold on, I'm looking at my order that that I had from last night. Let me look at the orders. Here's my here's my order. I ordered buttered chicken and chicken tika masala and it.
Speaker 3: Was just me eating and I ate almost all of it.
Speaker 16: I don't but for money, let me have as you for money, let.
Speaker 3: Me ask you. Don't you don't turn it down? Zay leave her back up where she had.
Speaker 17: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, no, no talk, go ahead.
Speaker 18: No.
Speaker 16: I was just saying, she should have never asked you for the money.
Speaker 7: But at the end of the day, I kind of understand, because i'd have had sucky ass somebody to tipped me ten dollars before.
Speaker 16: But now it's like I just drove.
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on that I knew, I knew she was gonna swear. Okay, so how much? All right? So eight dollars should get me how many miles out of you?
Speaker 16: Hey, don't we don't get to pick that.
Speaker 4: I understand. No, I'm asking you personally. Eight dollars gets me how many miles out of you? And I'll tell you how far the Indian store was from me.
Speaker 19: I go.
Speaker 16: Eight miles for eight miles, that's max. I'm doing.
Speaker 4: So a dollar a mile, okay, this store, the store was okay, the store was uh oh, this isn't bad.
Speaker 3: The store was nine point three miles.
Speaker 16: Okay. She probably was being a little ungrateful.
Speaker 3: So I can get so.
Speaker 4: So basically, if I give you a dollar a mile, you will actually do anything for picking things up?
Speaker 16: Right? No, I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 20: That's a different tip Mojo, that's totally different.
Speaker 7: All right, anything but wait for the man that said that he he don't want to fund people lives.
Speaker 16: I hope you don't go to the strip club.
Speaker 3: Don't that's all you doing?
Speaker 4: I don't do you never listen to this show because this is Mojo, that's calv We got Anna Shannon Lydia, Bianca zach Now.
Speaker 7: I just like flicking between the channels. If I'm not on my OX score when I'm talking to my kids off a school.
Speaker 4: Okay, but welcome. I just felt like this was a good No, I appreciate it. But okay, let me ask you this question. How much money do I got to give you to not go through your ox court and stay with Mojo in the morning. Did she swear when she.
Speaker 3: Said I think so?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think I heard a little speed. I think she did too. Dump that I come up to listen to that secret sound of money on the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, listen listening to Courtney if I get you as if it's as Courtney's what do you have yourself listened at it in door dash?
Speaker 3: Do you have it under Courtney coty?
Speaker 16: See? Yeah, go say Courtney.
Speaker 4: See if if I order food and it says Courtney C and I hear the first words out of your mouth when you hand it to me, be how you doing?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know you got kind of a distinctive voice. I swear to you, I will give you a twenty dollars bill if you're my delivery driver.
Speaker 21: Bet to be within twenty miles though, and then you gotta be listening to mojo.
Speaker 16: All right, listening to that.
Speaker 4: Money sound, Okay, you know why I'm gonna give her the twenty dollars because I'm afraid she's gonna cut me, just.
Speaker 3: Like I told Sound Calling Courtney. Huh, this is your first sound calling?
Speaker 16: Yeah, first time, Corney. Yeah yeah, I never called it on the radio. But I'm like, what I have never asked for it, but I kind of feel it because sometimes trying.
Speaker 3: To get off, I was just gonna give us the same story. We love you, Cortney. You have a great day.
Speaker 16: I love you to have a good day.
Speaker 3: All right, take care of yourself.
Speaker 12: How smarter you. It's in the mornings back in the day. We have to go back and chan where we give you a bunch of events and you tell us what year it happened.
Speaker 3: All right, this is here we go.
Speaker 22: That's the year Charlie bit my finger.
Speaker 5: Yes, sure, yeah, it's the year Charlie got his finger bit Oh where he did the bag?
Speaker 2: Jay Charlie?
Speaker 3: Was that one of the first like YouTube videos, I feel like, probably one of the most viral early YouTube videos. Blades of Glory starring Will Ferrell, theaters so coach I was singing about the music for our routine.
Speaker 23: Right, We're gonna schedule one song, one song only, Lady Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do with all the junk, all the junk inside my trunk.
Speaker 24: I'm gonna get you, get you drunk, get you drunk off My lady hump, my hump, my homp, my lovely lady.
Speaker 3: Hum and Mariah Carey had the big song was shake it Off. You're smart.
Speaker 12: Prove that you remember the year the stuff happened?
Speaker 1: Eight four Mojo Live.
Speaker 3: I see a familiar city.
Speaker 5: I got a story about this city hailing from Fowlerville.
Speaker 3: Tammy, good morning, How are you? Good morning, Tammy? What year did all that stuff happen?
Speaker 25: It happened in two thousand and five?
Speaker 3: You got it, Danne me. Congratulations, give it away.
Speaker 26: Social media. Two thousand and five was.
Speaker 14: A big year for me.
Speaker 13: It was right before my daughter was born, and I remember seeing it. I think it was Berrick's sunniest video is.
Speaker 27: Way back in the day.
Speaker 3: Okay, shout out to your daughter. That's her name.
Speaker 28: My daughter is out lot and she is eighteen.
Speaker 9: She just graduated.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, you've raised a graduate. You did it, Tammy, You've won to hear of tickets today to see Logic with G Easy and Pine Knob or with Logic will be with G Eazy. They'll be at Pie sent for twenty third Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to you.
Speaker 13: Tammy, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, hang on the line for it.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I jumped out a plane and followerville. That's where I went sky. It was not so fun. It was the complete opposite of fun.
Speaker 16: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 22: Almost But you're still alive. You're still here to tell me and you can say you did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Was that the last time you've ever been? Yeah, it will be the last time. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: We got tickets to see Doja Cat and Lotto. They'll be at Little Caesars Arena October first. If you want to go, just text Dozia to nine to five five zero zero your chance to win. See doje it nine five zero zero. She had her message in Nata rate supply.
Speaker 2: Good look to you well, Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 5: Far as Dirty of the Day, Shannon, All the information's going on well.
Speaker 22: Police in South Carolina are now looking for surveillance video that could provide them with a clear timeline of Hayden Paneteer's final hours at this Greenville luxury apartment complex where she was found dead on Sunday. According to a police report, a security officer at the Judson Mills Lofts told investigators that he does have some surveillance footage showing Hayden, her boyfriend bad Guy Brian Hickerson, and Brian's brother Zach, coming and going from the complex before her death. So the officer is going to turn that footage over to the police, of course, and that video really could help investigators establish who was at the complex and when from Saturday when they are to Sunday when Hayden was found. And according to the reports that I've seen, Zach, the brother of this boyfriend, was the one to enter the apartment and find Hayden in a chair in the living room in cardiac arrest. Brian was asleep in a separate bedroom. Zach was the one who called nine to one to one and then went to wake up his brother. Another potentially important detail in the police report Brian's showing officers a bag containing a whole bunch of medication that Hayden had been taking, and the names of the meds have all been redacted, but there were nine of them that were listed in this baggie that she had been taking. Hayden's official cause and manner of death remain undetermined. Investigators are still awaiting toxicology results and lots lots more on this story. Lots of details, new details and updates throughout the morning that I have for you. More than twenty years after the Princess Diaries two, Disney is moving ahead, excuse me, with the Princess Diaries three, and Anne Hathaway is officially returning as me A Thermopolis. Yes, I'm such a Princess Diaries fan.
Speaker 30: I was very excited to hear this news.
Speaker 22: However, there is one beloved star who won't be returning for the third installment, and that is ninety year old Julie Andrews. The Icon has confirmed she will not be reprising her role as Queen Clarice Ronaldi. She's she's just got married. I love that, you know this she is. I mean, she's largely stepped away from acting. Oh my god, somebody helped me today, and so she's like, please make the third movie, make it without me, but at least to get it done. So I know that a lot of former cast members have expressed interest in returning. Disney is not naming who's coming back. We don't have a release date for the third installment either, but I'm ready. This is happening and Philadelphia police are searching for a very scary looking masked man accused of chasing and threatening people while wearing this creepy Halloween mask, and he's filming himself doing it.
Speaker 31: A growing search for this masked attacker, who Philadelphia police say is terrorizing people across the city. Chilling video released by investigators show a man wearing a disturbing dull face mask normally seen at Halloween, chasing a female.
Speaker 22: Mask your city haul around five thirty am.
Speaker 32: He's actively engaged in running up the people. It looks like he's attempting to scare or antagonize them.
Speaker 22: Watch as a woman jogs before sunrise.
Speaker 31: Seconds later, the suspect appears behind her, following her step first step as they disappear at a frame. Police believe he's threatened or chased at least half a dozen people while he was harassing that jogger. The suspect held up a cell phone and said just five words that terrified the woman.
Speaker 32: He's holding a cell phone up in front of her, at which time he asks her, are you ready to die?
Speaker 31: Jamika says when that suspect turned his attention to her, she screamed and kicked the attacker in the chest my.
Speaker 8: Face, made sure that my center line was protected, and then he also started to put his hands up.
Speaker 3: But I could tell that he had never been in a fight before.
Speaker 22: Police say.
Speaker 31: The suspect to seem using a cell phone, appearing to film the terrifying encounters. Intelligence unit's now scouring social media.
Speaker 32: He's also observed, which is a tell, holding a cell phone in his left hand, and the screen appears to be lit during much of our video, so clear indication that he's that he's filming this for his own purposes.
Speaker 31: David Police say the suspect, who they believe is between sixteen and twenty years old, will face multiple charges, including harassment and assault when they find him.
Speaker 22: Google and see the video. I would I don't think I could run fast enough from this person. It is so scary.
Speaker 8: The girl said, I could tell they haven't been.
Speaker 5: Before, saying she kicked them in the chase. Yeah, da, damn, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 22: All right, if you miss anything from today, go back, catch up on the podcast on that free iHeart video app.
Speaker 12: Get more Mojo in the.
Speaker 2: Morning dot com. Mojo in the Morning's dirty.
Speaker 3: I'm a thirty all right, Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You know how there are times as a dad that you do things for your kids, or you say you're going to do things for your kids, and then sometimes you just don't do them. And then when your kids, you know, remember that they asked you to do something, you go all crap. Kevin had one of those times. I did well telling the story. This is a great one.
Speaker 3: So I think it was yesterday.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, yesterday, we're going to church, and I give Joe, you know, some money to put in church, you know, for the offering, for the tithe for the tie.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: Okay, got my money as what I used to love when my dad would give me the money to throw. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I gave Joe a little I don't even know where I had this money, but it was like a few ones whatever like that.
Speaker 3: Gave it to m said, I put it in church.
Speaker 5: So Josiah's money mind goes off because a couple of months ago, Josiah had ninety dollars and he had it in his hand as I was about to take him to his mom, and I'm like, what are you doing with that money?
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm going to give it to my mom? Like why are you doing that?
Speaker 5: He's like, she's gonna invest it. I'm asking her investor fro Him's like, I could do that for you, Like, just give me the money. Like why wasn't I the first person that came your mom. He's like, you'll investor for him? I'm like, of course, I will give me the money. He gave me the ninety dollars. I put that money in the drawer and I've done nothing Saya yesterday, when I give him the singles, it pops in his mind all of a sudden. He hasn't asked me anything about this ninety dollars until yesterday. He's like, wait, where's my What happened to my ninety dollars?
Speaker 33: Oh?
Speaker 3: Like, what you mean ninty dollars? I'm exactly what talking talking about. He's like, you said you were going to invest it.
Speaker 5: What's happening with my money? I'm like, I'll show you later. Never showed him. Now I got to like find out what I need to do with the money, Like, but yeah, that money's in the drawer, bro, I ain't texted, I ain't invested it at all. Now I got a Google, like, what would ninety dollars have have got you two months ago?
Speaker 3: If you invested?
Speaker 6: You know what you do?
Speaker 3: You know you do it, you do you say, you know. You don't always win when.
Speaker 4: The market find a day when like the news headline is the market's way down. That's what happened that ninety dollars went for buffalo wings And that is so funny. Oh my god, it's so It's wild, isn't it When your kids will think that you know that they they be I love when kids because I remember this as a kid, when you would think, oh my god, I'm smart enough to know what's going on. Like I used to watch my dad, and my dad would watch, you know, on the TV. It used to be that the ticker on the bottom was only like the markets.
Speaker 3: Or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: Now it's like now it's like murders and stuff like that or whatever, But it used to be like it was stocks. And I would ask my dad with it, and my dad was like, you know, that was you know, for investments and stuff. And I remember all I wanted was a bank account, and my dad took me to the bank to go get a bank account. And it was like one of the highlight moments of minefe your kids have their own bank accounts where they do their banks and stuff like that.
Speaker 22: No, I think their dad got them one of those cards. It's called like a green light card or something like that. It's like a kid's debit card. I think they have that.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you the highlight is go take Smith, because I think Smith would be into this. Take Smith to the bank, open up a bank account with like one hundred bucks or something like that. Every time I would drive by that bank, I used to sit there and wave to my money.
Speaker 3: As a kid.
Speaker 4: I remember my dad, I will never forget it was the Mount Greenwood Bank, and I would go, this is unbelievable. And then I found out one day that my dad never put that money in that bank. He pulled it, he did the whole thing. I was like, I wanted to go visit my money, and I'm like, my.
Speaker 22: Dad, Smith has some cash because he keeps it in an envelope in my closet so that he doesn't take it to school and give it to people, because I caught him doing that kindergarten.
Speaker 16: Yere.
Speaker 22: But he has a lot of money from birthdays, Christmas and then Dad's family plays left right center and every family gets together and he wins.
Speaker 30: So he comes home with like big box stacks of ones.
Speaker 3: Do you ever go into your kid's money stash and borrow a little bit? I mean.
Speaker 30: At the time that I have to pay it back?
Speaker 3: Are there any well there?
Speaker 30: And I forget?
Speaker 3: Are there any parents that don't ever pay it back? That ever go? They know exactly where their kids were.
Speaker 4: Luke had wads of cash when he was in uh in high school, he was working at Wallbee Country Club, and Luke would actually go work at Wah Beach and he was basically the you know, the kid that would put bags, you know, on the carts and things like that and clean the bags.
Speaker 3: He would come home with gobs of money.
Speaker 4: And there'd be mornings I would wake up and I'd be like, crap, I didn't you know stop in an atm or whatever, And I'd go up in his room and if he wasn't homes had a sleepover at a friend's house and stuff take like forty bucks out of that.
Speaker 3: What's up, Amanda, high pay?
Speaker 25: Good morning you guys.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 25: So, Kevin, you're gonna have to tell Josiah that you invested in him, and you're gonna have to throw another ninety on top of the he already gave me.
Speaker 4: I'm not mad at that, but a lot meaninety out of your money though.
Speaker 24: Yeah, let's think.
Speaker 3: Let's go with plan B. Maybe it went up ten dollars, give them one hundred back or something like that.
Speaker 25: Tell him you're gonna have to tell him it doubled.
Speaker 3: Hey, Amanda, do you have kids?
Speaker 25: I have a stepdaughter she's fifteen.
Speaker 3: Steal from her. It's the best feeling in the world. It's better than I.
Speaker 25: Can't even do that mojo because she don't do it. She don't do enoughing around the house to even get anything like that. And when she does get it, she's out buying edge control cream that she don't.
Speaker 3: Get control hlarryus, thank you for the calling, man, I appreciate you. What's up, Randy?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 3: How you doing good yourself?
Speaker 34: For long term?
Speaker 16: On the phone?
Speaker 35: All right, I'll say that can maybe he kind of took it out of my mouth, but he needs to throw like twenty thirty dollars in there and then are just showder signed.
Speaker 2: And had a game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why not just be real and only put sixty five cents in there? And I saw much the market.
Speaker 2: You want to give You want to give him a good, good feeling about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, Also it's making him think that he can save money and get you know, a good return on his investment.
Speaker 3: That me too, he forgot. Yeah, you're young, He'll get over it. I like Brittany here, Brittany, what's going on is Mojo in the morning high?
Speaker 13: Okay, Shannon, I just wanted to say left right center is creating little gamblers in my family as well.
Speaker 22: It's true, so funny, but yeah, these kids, they're so lucky.
Speaker 11: Yes, they all want to just play and win their dollars.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh my gosh, you speak of little gamblers.
Speaker 4: My I'm finding out that my son Luke, who had all that money I was talking about, is a bad gambler.
Speaker 3: You know, he's sports betty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is funny because how does he get an app to actually use use it?
Speaker 3: Because you have to be twenty one to do it and he's not twenty one right now.
Speaker 36: You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: You need to be twenty one?
Speaker 22: Don't you just like click yes, yes, birthday? Or do you have to actually do your idea?
Speaker 3: You have to eat your idea? Yeah, Jake, what's going on? Hi? Jake from State.
Speaker 4: Farm, Jakelijjah. Oh there he is, there, you go, Hi Jake. His name's not really.
Speaker 3: Jakey, it is Jake, but that's okay, all right, Hold on a second, Susan, let's go to Susan.
Speaker 24: Hey, good morning, Mojo, Hey guys, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 29: I was thinking a Schwab Schwab has five dollars slices. You can give him a slice of Apple, Microsoft or the major ones and I trust you.
Speaker 4: Wait wait a second, why because she has a British action Absolutely Schwab. He has a Schwab account. You know what, could you you as a favor? Will you pose as his Schwab?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bro keV here here, keV right now is on the phone with Josiah Schwab broker, and we're gonna tape this and play it for Josiah.
Speaker 3: How's he doing right now? Susan? Go ahead, keV. Hey, Susan, thank you so much for picking up the call. I know we've been going back and forth.
Speaker 5: If you remember two months ago, I invested the ninety dollars that Josiah gave me, just trying to show him ways to increase his money and investments.
Speaker 3: How's that ninety dollars looking today?
Speaker 29: You've been looking at least sixteen dollars increase, lovely, and you do that every month. You've got one hundred and fifty to two hundred a year. It's a very slow growing account, but it won't have to leave it in there by time he's sixteen, they have quite a few thousand sit in the awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you. And we talked about roadbooks. You should stop investing in.
Speaker 6: That, right.
Speaker 12: Robucks?
Speaker 37: Yes, what's the roadbuck?
Speaker 4: Yes, if you don't know about it, it's not worth it. Thank you for all that, Gabe says, more realistic, what you keV do?
Speaker 19: Gabe?
Speaker 18: Hey, so, keV, you gotta tell Joe say you put it towards the lions.
Speaker 2: Partly we loved how good a liar are you?
Speaker 12: Five lies to tell your mom? Five Lies to tell your Mama is coming up next on Mojo in the Morning. It's Mojo in the Morning's five It's six fifty five, five.
Speaker 3: And six fifty five ye five six fifty five.
Speaker 5: Now that's right, five lives. It's coming up next. But first we got a competition. We got our returning champion, stephan Me going for her second win.
Speaker 3: What up, steph what's going on?
Speaker 16: keV?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 5: Yesterday you brought all the energy, you didn't think you were going to do a good job, and you got five out of five.
Speaker 3: How are we feeling this morning?
Speaker 28: I'm feeling confident.
Speaker 30: I'm feeling confident.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's meet your challenger from Bowling Green, a metal coll assist, and it's Desiree. Good morning, Desiree, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing fantastic? How do you feel about beating Stephanie? She got five out of five yesterday? That's not an easy thing to accomplish. All right, we're gonna see right now, we're gonna lock up Stephanie, and it's.
Speaker 3: Your turn, Desiree.
Speaker 5: Five questions starting with this one. This iconic material girl leads this year's MTV VMA nominations with eleven nods.
Speaker 3: Who is she?
Speaker 8: Thirty seconds?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 38: Pat?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number two?
Speaker 5: Which streaming service is bringing back the popular show Outer Banks for its fifth and final season.
Speaker 3: Three second Netflix, Question number.
Speaker 5: Three, the tragic death of Hayden? Is it Pantier or the tragic death of Hayden Pantier?
Speaker 3: Still messaging is still the top.
Speaker 5: Dirty story today? One of the movies she started in was Bring It On? What sport was that movie about?
Speaker 3: You're leading question number four. John Stamos is celebrat clean up On three.
Speaker 5: John Stamos is celebrating his birthday today.
Speaker 3: What classic show did he famously play? Uncle Jesse?
Speaker 8: On three seconds?
Speaker 3: In question number five.
Speaker 5: The Meta social media addiction trial is underway, with several states accusing the platform of deliberately making Facebook and Instagram addictive to young people. Who is the CEO of Meta?
Speaker 8: Three seconds?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: I know this two.
Speaker 32: One.
Speaker 14: I can't think.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna pass on that one. We'll bring back our champions. Stephanie Desiree, good job. How you do Shamye?
Speaker 22: You got right in the middle, three out of five. J I think you're gonna kick yourself for not getting the first one.
Speaker 39: Probably will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, Well let's see Stephanie, she got three out of five correct, so you gotta get three to tie or four for a clean win.
Speaker 27: You ready, okay, okay, I'm ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Question number one.
Speaker 5: This iconic material girl leads this year's MTV v m A nominations with eleven nods.
Speaker 3: Who is she?
Speaker 8: Three seconds yeah?
Speaker 3: Question two?
Speaker 5: Which streaming service is bringing back the popular show Outer Banks for its fifth and final?
Speaker 3: Question three?
Speaker 5: The tragic death of Hayden Pantier is still the top dirty story today. One of the movies she started in was Bring It On?
Speaker 3: What sport was that movie about optunity?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Three to two and for clean wind four John stamos it's celebrating his birthday today. What classic show did he famously play?
Speaker 3: Uncle Jo? And for back to back perfect scores? Question five.
Speaker 5: The Meta social media addiction trial is underway, with several states accusing the platform of deliberately making Facebook and Instagram addictive to young people.
Speaker 3: Who is the CEO of Meta?
Speaker 8: Three seconds three two.
Speaker 40: On it.
Speaker 5: For three out of five is nothing to be disappointed about? And you got a prize. You've won an ultimate four pack of tickets to Urban Air Trampoline Party to Bounce Around Baby. Thank you, guys, thank you so much for playing Stephanie any any last word, Stephanie.
Speaker 41: I mean bring it on literally, Babies, Detroit.
Speaker 1: TIMLEYSNEX, Mosquito, Grandmothers, simy VTS, Stilly Do. Channel ninety five five one four or five sn X and ninety two five Kiss FM, an iHeartRadio station, guaranteed.
Speaker 12: Human It's Mojo in the morning. Five Lives to tell your Mom.
Speaker 3: Amanda is ready for five Lives to tell your mom? What's up?
Speaker 2: Amanda?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 42: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are great? Are you ready to win Mama Prize?
Speaker 42: I am half ready, half not, but I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, a little nervous with this one, Bianca, give us a detail on this.
Speaker 43: All right, So Marine is the mom. She just got out of a ten year relationship, and we're gonna pretend that Amanda the daughter actually went out to eat with the ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh oh boy, no loyalty at all.
Speaker 42: Yeah, she's gonna be It's gonna be rough, but it's gonna be great.
Speaker 4: All Right, here we go, five lies. These are what listeners need to listen for. Lie Number one. You're gonna say, I went out to eat with his name is Chris. Yes, I went out to eat with Chris and his new girlfriend. Lie number two.
Speaker 22: She's actually so nice and really pretty.
Speaker 3: Oh god. Lie number three she's really young though, like younger than you. Oh geez. Lie number four Anna.
Speaker 8: They were talking about having kids.
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 4: In line number five, he told me not to tell anyone, and so keep your mouth shut. Mom's not going to keep her mouth shut because she's going to want to kill you for saying all that stuff.
Speaker 28: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, let's call mom up.
Speaker 4: Five lies. Tell your mom. If she stays on for all five lies, you win her a prize. If she hangs up because she's all upset about this, you lose, and Mom's pissed at you.
Speaker 3: Ready, yep, ready to go. All right, we're gonna dollar up. Pulled on one second?
Speaker 44: Hi?
Speaker 28: Hi, Yeah, how's work.
Speaker 38: It's okay, it's been really busy.
Speaker 42: Oh sorry, do you have a couple of minutes to chat?
Speaker 29: Of course?
Speaker 42: Yeah, of course, okay, thank you. Okay, So I have to tell you something. Austin and I ran into Chris and his new girlfriend okay, and we ended up going to lunch with them. But she's actually super nice and shockingly she's like really pretty okay, but incredibly young.
Speaker 38: Okay, he's been texting me.
Speaker 3: An idiot.
Speaker 29: Go ahead, and they.
Speaker 42: They talked about having kids together.
Speaker 33: Okay, but he said specifically to not say anything, so please let the peper.
Speaker 22: I don't care.
Speaker 28: I please just keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 12: Why does your guys go out with him?
Speaker 42: We just ran into him, and you know the relationship that aust has had with Chris, so.
Speaker 23: Why not?
Speaker 3: Okay, you are so mean to your mom. I just want you to know that, Amanda.
Speaker 22: I can't even do it.
Speaker 45: How are you mom?
Speaker 4: Are you good Amanda's mom? Yes, this is the Mojo in the morning show, and Amanda had you on five lies to tell your mom.
Speaker 30: Oh my gosh, I was.
Speaker 16: Gonna cry for I know.
Speaker 46: I felt that.
Speaker 42: That was They were like, are you ready? And I was like, I'm half ready, but I'm half not.
Speaker 38: But you weren't you.
Speaker 42: I was scared, but but I was very confident what I was saying because I was like, She's like, you're actually really pretty and young moms.
Speaker 22: So to hear you say that I'm an idiot?
Speaker 39: I sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, Amanda.
Speaker 4: I thought that you were so cruel because I could see a smile on your face as you were delivering all five of the lies.
Speaker 42: Oh my gosh, I mean because normally if that actually was the case, which would never freaking happen, I would have either not told her, told her via text, or like had to do it in person with like my husband, with me doing most of the talking.
Speaker 3: Surprise, the real surprise is that you and Chris are still texting. Oh really?
Speaker 19: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, he's yeah. And it's so weird because he will text me like little meme, little videos.
Speaker 11: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 19: Like why are you doing this?
Speaker 14: So yeah, and I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: That's when I called him a freaking idiot.
Speaker 3: So let's do this.
Speaker 4: Let's all now together, wish upon Chris the ugliest new girlfriend ever if he ever gets a girlfriend. Yes, yeah, yeah, Oh my gosh, Hey, Amanda, won you a prize?
Speaker 20: Mom?
Speaker 26: What's surprised? I don't even know.
Speaker 38: I just to do this.
Speaker 3: The prize is a new guy hotter than Chris.
Speaker 16: I actually have that.
Speaker 14: I actually have that right now?
Speaker 3: Oh you do? Okay, all right, then we'll get you something that you guys can enjoy together.
Speaker 19: Okay, he listens to you, guys.
Speaker 3: So what's his name? Shout out the new man?
Speaker 19: Oh, No, I don't mean him, I mean Chris.
Speaker 47: Chris.
Speaker 4: Sorry Chris, it's Mojo in the Morning. Five Lives to tell you, it's Mojo in the Morning show. So we do second date updates, so this is kind of almost like a second date update. But my topic that I would like to uh get calls on is and I'll tell you the story about this. Has anyone ever dated someone who either hated their kids, dog or family, or you dated someone and you hated their kids, dog or family if you're ever somebody, and I hate to say the kid's part in there, but family also is probably bad too. Some people would say dog's the worst of them all. Like if you dated somebody that hated your dog, would you continue to date them? So there's a guy that I'm friends with and the girl that he's dating must like him a lot because anytime that they spend the weekend together and it's the weekend at her place, he makes her board her dog, put the dog in a yeah, so the dog will go to somebody else and he can have the weekend with her alone with no dog there because he's not a fan of the dog. And then if he goes over to her house because they don't live in the same area. He lives here, so he lives in Birmingham, Michigan, and she lives on the west side of the state. She lives in East Grand Rapids. And so if he goes and spends like just a day with her, like if he comes into town just for a day, or she, you know, is looking to just spend some time and wants him to be around, he says to her, you got to put the dog in the bedroom. And he makes her put the dog in her room and close the door because he doesn't want to be around the dog.
Speaker 30: So what's with the dog? Is he alerted to the dogs geared to the dog, or she doesn't no allergy?
Speaker 3: He said, the dog.
Speaker 30: He doesn't care for the dog.
Speaker 4: He said, the dog is. But yeah, he said, the dog, he said, the dog is just literally he said. I said to him, that's so mean. I called him the dog disser. You are a dog dissert. How do you diss the woman's dog like that? And he said, he said to me, he goes, Tom, Honestly, this dog is a nasty bastard. And he said, and I said to him, I go, but you know what this I said, she's not had any kids, right, And he goes, No, she never had any kid, she's never been married. And I said, that'd be like calling a kid. He goes, and I would do that too, he goes, if a kid was a total jerk and a kid was a pain in the ass, I would say that the kid's a pain in the ass.
Speaker 5: Does he make her like when she shipps them set of doggy daycare or warism? She has to pay for that, right, Honestly, I never asked that question. Who pays for that? That's interesting?
Speaker 22: What is going to happen long term? If, like you know, I honestly I think he can keep doing that.
Speaker 4: I think she I think she's really into him, because let me tell you this, she's really into him enough that she's doing this, and then they see each other enough, and when she comes over to the east side of the state so that she can go hang out with him, she'll have somebody watch the dog too, so the person there never brings the dog with So I when I was listening to this story, I was thinking to myself, Man, I don't know if this is gonna work. But then I think I kind of get that though, like could you imagine, would you break up with someone because their animal or their family, like maybe they got a maybe they got like a bad you know, you know, or bad parent, you know, family members like stuff like would you date somebody with a bad family?
Speaker 3: Eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four.
Speaker 5: Six six five six by four eight if the bad family thing was affecting my relationship where I feel like my partner was always in a bad mood or like they just weren't themselves because they constantly are going through something with their family and I'm constantly having to play therapist like that can cause a strain on a relationship.
Speaker 30: And you don't like my kid, You're out of here, agreed. There's no world.
Speaker 3: There's no world where you're gonna move it in the way of my kid.
Speaker 5: I haven't had a dog as an adult, so I guess like I can't really speak to that, but some people, like y'all say, love their dogs more than their kids almost. What if you dated a girl and she had like an a whole kid. I don't know all the girls I don't kind of been involved with.
Speaker 4: What if you what if you had a What if you dated a girl and she thought Josiah was an a hole and she wasn't good but she be But what if she was somebody that you thought man.
Speaker 8: Was plus plus plus plus?
Speaker 5: Try to get her on the weekends? Really, Yeah, I mean we got your parents and so you know there are days he's not there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I had an issue in high school with my boyfriend's mom. So it wasn't that he had a problem with his family. It was that his mom was just unbelievably rude and mean to me and didn't trust me.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 8: Yeah for no, I mean, I don't know what she had going on, but it was very problematic, like she would never let him hang out with me. But I think she was just like that way about all girls.
Speaker 4: Moms are tough ones because if moms don't like you and if they are your relationship with their guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kevin was up.
Speaker 11: Hey, so I need a girl out of big rapids.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And anyways, so the she had this little ankle bier dog, right, and so we'd go out and I had a cat left escalate at the time. It was the twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 11: She wanted to take the dog everywhere and have it sit between us on the on the arm rest thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we get we get.
Speaker 11: Back to her apartment, and she'd want to sit on the couch with the snaggle toothed dog behind us. This dog had trench mouth. I mean, it was the worst thing in the world. You couldn't put the dog down. We always had to have a stupid dog.
Speaker 3: What color was the interior? What kind of leather did you have in that thing?
Speaker 11: It was the It was the white, but it's just a little bit off white.
Speaker 3: Pearl white.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: So you got this dog, You got this dog drooling all over your your escalator goes.
Speaker 36: And the thing stun high heaven?
Speaker 3: You know how good? How good was that? Vagin?
Speaker 11: You know it's funny because I was scared to use her bathroom too, because she had When you sit on her toilet seat, it would it would might make a crack noise, and you had to be careful because if you hit your manstacles in there, it might.
Speaker 4: Do No question, Kevin, She must have literally put it on you so good though, that you stuck around because of a drooling dog and a testicle snap and toilet.
Speaker 22: Or the girl.
Speaker 14: The dog. The dog was.
Speaker 11: Something it was amy and then her dog what was the dog and.
Speaker 3: I don't know, something like that Amy from Big Rapids, right, that's right. Yeah, I gotta be honest with you. That sounds miserable to have that, and she wants to bring the dog with I could see where that would be a problem. Uh, what's up, Tina? How you doing?
Speaker 43: Hi?
Speaker 39: I'm good.
Speaker 11: How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 37: I think your friend is a douche bag. I'm a huge I'm a big animal lover, and I will say I have two dogs, and I will say my husband.
Speaker 42: Gets irritated sometimes when.
Speaker 38: I give too much luck to the dogs. But I just feel like she.
Speaker 37: I worry if she's so like hooked on this guy and then she they decide they want to move in together.
Speaker 4: But if she's boarding the dog, now, I'm telling you it's not keeping that dog, keeping that dog at all.
Speaker 3: What's up, Danielle? Hey, how are you good? Danielle? What's up?
Speaker 24: Not?
Speaker 48: I'm telling her my best friend has a boyfriend for the last two years and absolutely cannot.
Speaker 39: Stand his dog.
Speaker 27: To stay at his house.
Speaker 45: Well, also, he doesn't have TV or Wi Fi, which is weird, but.
Speaker 4: Go she dates a guy with no TV and wi Fi, I would lose my mind, right, But yeah, she puts up.
Speaker 47: He puts up with all of her health works.
Speaker 27: I guess you'd say, but he has the dog, and she just does not like the dog.
Speaker 47: But she's whears that it's not necessarily the dog who has a ton of health issues and everything.
Speaker 39: She's also not a very good cut owner.
Speaker 28: Like the dogs fall outside and.
Speaker 48: Then come right back in and go potty on the floor, and he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something though, If the dog's got you know, maybe health issues, maybe the dog will die before their relationship could end.
Speaker 3: Turn she helps open I get it. Yeah, she's and that's a dog and the dog.
Speaker 4: Did she ever let the dog out without a leash and hope that the dog like runs in the traffic?
Speaker 17: Oh my god, No, she's She joked about feeding cherry see soho watch her camera.
Speaker 4: She's talked about killing them. Oh my god, I'm just kidding when I talk about the rest be initial b are you there?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning. You dated someone, a guy that you said that you hated his dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 49: So I've been dating my boyfriend for seven years and in the beginning it was okay, it was kind of like just a condescending attitude with his dad.
Speaker 22: But now he is just rude any chance.
Speaker 49: He gets, he tells the family that he's disappointed that he chose me because I'm white and I'm fat. Oh and he told somebody in the family that I am a flavorless fat girl.
Speaker 30: Oh, my gosh, understands.
Speaker 16: Why he was with me.
Speaker 8: No, one needs to check his dad though, What is why is he saying anything all the time?
Speaker 3: Question for you?
Speaker 49: So, out of five girls and one boy, my boyfriend is the only child that talks to his dad. All the girls don't talk to him anymore. I talked to his sisters and they say the same thing. He's rude, he's condescending, he's uh, he's.
Speaker 22: Got this like he has to be in power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna say a question for you. Is your boyfriend a skinny black man?
Speaker 46: No, he is Cuban.
Speaker 3: Okay, jeez, this is this is your is my family? Is my These are my kind.
Speaker 5: Skinny black and he ain't giving her a Yeah skinny blairs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like fat white ladies in particular, fat white ladies in particular.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I don't know, but I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 33: With you.
Speaker 3: I think I think, I know, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 4: I think that you know it's time for him to step up to his dad, especially if the other family doesn't like him either. That's too bad that he's saying that to you. I'm sorry that you're going through that. Dahlia wants to say something, Dahlia or I'm sorry, not Dahlia. Dahlia is a different call. Sorry, Dahlia, you're not getting on the air here. Wait where does that call go?
Speaker 38: Oh?
Speaker 4: Maybe I got a draping a dog, which one Uh, there's a guy that said you about training the dog and the kid one yes, a great line.
Speaker 42: I don't know where you want?
Speaker 3: He hung up.
Speaker 4: He had a great when he goes, he goes, you can train a dog, but you can't train a bad kid, which is actually kind of true.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I hate to say that, Dahlia. I will take you. Since I said your name, Dahlia, go ahead.
Speaker 50: Hi, So first off, first time, long time, and shout out to Carrissa. I'm in cosmetology school and she was my client and she's the one who convinced you'd be able to call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love you, Carissa.
Speaker 50: So my uncle who is an army better and he used to breed dogs, and he had five dogs, all siblings, and started redating a girl that he dated in the past, who is also a veteran. She made him get rid of all five dogs.
Speaker 6: And then now they're moving to Hawaii and he's miserable.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Wait, not about moving to Hawaii, but about the fact that he lost his dogs. Right, yeah, oh my god, he got rid of five dogs.
Speaker 39: D that's horrible.
Speaker 4: That's horrible. Chris is right, you should call us. That's a good, good story. Can I be honest with you on this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I kind of would move to Hawaii. Did Come on, wouldn't you get rid of? Honestly? I like, let's see, I get rid of Joe Jacob. But I mean, come on to Chelsea and I could go to Hawaii. I mean I would take that. But he's sad that I'm sorry that that that's the case.
Speaker 10: And they all had to go to different homes.
Speaker 38: They couldn't stay together.
Speaker 3: That's horrible. You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: He's gonna go to Hawaii, she's gonna cheat on him, and and he's gonna be stuck without dogs and a girl dogs.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, that's kind of already happening.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I hope that everything works out. What's uncle's first name, Patrick, Uncle Pat? Come on, Patrick, get the dogs back. Let's get the dogs back. Okay, Yeah, all right, we're sorry about that. Sorry to hear it. All right, So, Mojo in the Morning, somebody texted me this is cool. Somebody texted me from East Grand Rapids Mojo on the morning Listener on sn X. I love it, and said that if my buddy's girl that he's dating would like to give up the dogs, she would take the dog in because she says, I love to take people's dogs and make sure they get a good home. That's a good one. And if he breaks up with her and there are any guys that would like to date her, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know in the world.
Speaker 3: I told you.
Speaker 12: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 5: Here's we got ed Sharon tickets up for grabs right now for the ninety fifth caller ED. We'll be at Ford Field August twenty ninth, ninety fifth caller eight four four six sixty five sixty five four eight.
Speaker 3: It's a call aight, four to four Mojo Live.
Speaker 2: Mo Jordan Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 5: More and more information coming out about a Hayden Panittier and everything that's going on there.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll get some of this Dirty. Maybe we'll get some in a later Dirty.
Speaker 22: I'm going to start with a different story and then I'm gonna get to that because another huge story that is happening today, that big federal trial against Facebook and Instagram's parent company Meta and actually kicked off yesterday. Obviously we'll continue today. This is a bipartisan group of twenty nine states accusing the company of deliberately designing its platforms to hook kids and keep them online for as long as they possibly can.
Speaker 43: So.
Speaker 22: California's Deputy Attorney General told Jurorsey yesterday that metas strategy is simple to hook the users, hold them for as long as they can harvest their data, and then hide the truth from the public. The states also pointed to an internal Meta report titled the young Ones are the Best Ones, arguing the company knew kids were and are especially susceptible to its algorithms. So these states claim Metas platforms contributed to anxiety, depression, in some cases tragically suicide, while the company misled parents and consumers about their safety. Mark Zuckerberg and Instagram chief Adam Cherry are expected to testify during this trial.
Speaker 30: I know it's expected to last a couple of weeks.
Speaker 22: Meta is denying any wrongdoing, of course, saying it has put protections in place for teens and younger kids, and calls the States case an attempt to secure an outlandish payout. The stakes are enormous here by the way, Ernie's general say the case could cost Meta around two hundred billion dollars when it's all said and done.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I must be a teenager. I'm suffering from some of the same stuffs too. I don't think the teens are only ones being targeted. I feel like we're in there as well.
Speaker 22: Have you heard of the brick? A couple of my friends have gotten the brick where you can basically.
Speaker 3: Lock your phone up.
Speaker 8: What's that mean?
Speaker 3: It's like a little box you put your phone in lock it up from yourself.
Speaker 22: Yeah, so you have to actively, like go through how I understand it, several steps to get onto like Instagram or you know, certain apps and stuff. It's just trying to help you stay accountable with how much screen time here, you use it? Yeah, Moving over to the death of Hayden Pantier. Years ago, there were rumors about Hayden and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Diana Jenkins allegedly being on a boat with singer James Blunt. Do you guys know who James Blunt does?
Speaker 3: That's my favorite song. I have his post ring Beautiful True.
Speaker 30: I love that song.
Speaker 51: Now.
Speaker 22: Remember, During her appearance on the j. Shetty Podcast, Hayden claimed she was on a boat with a really good girlfriend of hers when this happened.
Speaker 51: She physically put me in the bed next to this this undressed man who was very famous and and had his hands like this, like like this was just, you know, an average day for him. This is something that happens all the time. And I waited for her to leave, and I I mean that that lion in me, that fire, and me that that my my hair stood on end, and I became ferocious, like this is not happening.
Speaker 22: She wrote about that same story in her memoir that was released back in May, and after the memoir came out, day in and Jenkins, again a Real Housewives star, denied being the woman on the yacht that she was talking about. So many many people online are connecting the dots of could that story have been about James Blunt and adding fuel to that. James also wrote a book and in it he has a chapter called Diana's Boat which reads quote, when she still had money and I still had fame, Diana Jenkins would take me to the con Film Festival on a super yacht that she'd chartered.
Speaker 30: It was huge, Guests would fight to get on board with us.
Speaker 22: So people are speculating that that man that Hayden Panetier was talking about was James Plin. And lastly, Bruce Willis made a rare public appearance to celebrate his youngest daughter, Ta Lula's wedding amid his battle with fronto temporal dementia. The seventy one year old star was present as Ta Lula married musician Justin ac Back on August eighth, and a very intimate ceremony at her childhood family home in Haley, Idaho. Her mom, Demi Moore, her sister Is Rumor, and Scout were also there, and Deni also arranged a huge surprise for Talula cold Place. Chris Martin performed at the ceremony and I guess Tulula has been a cold Play like hardcore Coldplay fan since she was in middle school, and she had already chosen cold Plays a message for her walk down the Aisle. So Chris Martin did that live and she had her dad there, which was really special. The other pictures are beautiful from it. Miss anything from today's show. Catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 40: This is something in the Dirty on the thirty. What's on our podcast now at Mojo in Theemorning dot Com.
Speaker 11: You're calling me.
Speaker 3: No more James Blunt on the playlist. I guess huh. Thanks Shannon all right for one singer to that aculation. Going to see Ed?
Speaker 5: Shearon noh speculation here big concert, Big winner for Field August.
Speaker 3: Twenty nine from Wolverine Lake. Teresa, you're going to.
Speaker 15: This showtime Theresa on the phone, you are a winner.
Speaker 3: Before you take in to the concert, I.
Speaker 37: Am taking my husband on a day.
Speaker 13: It's gonna be so great.
Speaker 28: We went to see him last time, so we had the best time.
Speaker 3: And on super great.
Speaker 5: It's an ED anniversary. You and your hobby will be dancing in Porfield. It'll be August twenty ninth. Get the outfit already ready start the free game. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. But you hang on the line, Teresa, We get all your information to make sure you get your tickets.
Speaker 16: Youbby, love me, love you back.
Speaker 3: We love you too, Hang on the lie.
Speaker 6: What was that?
Speaker 3: That was crazy? Accidental?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 30: Like the end of my yoga class and bringing the gong.
Speaker 5: That's that, Marshall, laugh for you. Yeah, you were relaxed, weren't you, Shanning? What's you got a question for the people?
Speaker 22: Okay, well, I have a question specifically for parents, and keV you can help me with this because I feel like maybe I've asked this before, but now it's like very very top of mind. I guess I could say, how do parents feel about being naked in front of your kids? And I say this because I've always been of the mindset of I really don't care. I feel like I'm naked all the time in front of Lucy who's twelve, and Smith who's nine. I like when I'm changing, when I'm in the bathroom, like they're always barging in. They don't know what they're gonna get. There is zero privacy in my house, and I also have never wanted to make it weird, like it's a very natural thing. I'm not naked all the time, but I'm saying if I'm changing or I'm in the shower and they walk in, I never have had any qualms about that whatsoever. Well, fast forward to the other day. This is three days ago. I Smith was taking a shower and he showers in mine in West's bathroom, and I was going to pop in right after him, so I took off all of my clothes. I threw them in my hamper. I walked into the bathroom naked, obviously, and I opened the shower door to tell him to hurry up so I could get in. Because this child, God love him, takes forty minute showers, and I knew if I didn't say, hey, mom needs to get in, can you try to like wrap this up, you know, he would be in there forever. He looked at me like I was a crazy person. Was so mortified that I was naked, and I walked away like WHOA, Okay, maybe maybe no more nakedness in front of Smith.
Speaker 30: At this point, we have reached the age.
Speaker 22: The magical age is nine for him, and that is that it's funny because Lucy is older girl. Do you think so she doesn't care? Yeah, but he all of a sudden was it made me? It made me feel kind of bad and weird, like this has never been weird before. But the way he looked at me was like when you looked at you. I just said, I said, I'm not getting in with you. I'm just telling you that I want you to hurry up because mom needs to shower really quick. We were getting ready to go somewhere, and he just like kept, you know, looking at me and was like okay.
Speaker 8: And was anything said afterwards?
Speaker 30: Nothing?
Speaker 22: Because I felt so weird about it. I didn't want to say, like, hey, make it more weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 5: Eight four four six six five six five four eight. How old is too old to let your child see you naked?
Speaker 22: When I go to the bathroom, these kids come in and nobody's that's never a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you use the bathroom naked?
Speaker 24: No?
Speaker 22: But I'm saying my pants are around my ankles.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: To your question, Joe has never seen me, I guess from the bottom down naked. Ever is that surprising?
Speaker 24: Ever?
Speaker 33: Ever?
Speaker 24: Ever?
Speaker 3: Ever? In my life? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know why you would be naked.
Speaker 3: That's my thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's a situation like I've never take it. I if I did, it was one time and I can't even remember that time that. I don't think I've ever taken a shower with Josiah. Yeah, you know, I mean like when he was a child, like I would bathe him. He would be in the tub and I would bathe him, and like, obviously I've seen him, but that even stopped at a certain point. I don't know if he was seven years old, but I know, try to teach him how to tie a towel around his waist and to keep it up. Now, Josiah is a free bird, just just I even had draws. Yesterday we went to go see Spider Man again for the fourth time.
Speaker 3: We walked down. She's like, Dad, I don't have draws on it. He's like, it's just sticking to the to the short.
Speaker 5: I'm like, things I don't need to know, Joe. But yeah, and I think you're right. There is a thought of like you don't want to make it feel weird. You don't want them to think that it's like something to be shameful.
Speaker 22: Of but sure, But I also at the same time want to teach them, like and I have taught them that your body, you know, your body is a private thing. We're not showing our bodies to other people. It's just in our household. And maybe I think, because it is just me with them for a long time, that I just did that and got used to it and it's probably time to stop.
Speaker 3: But what does Wes say about it?
Speaker 22: Well, is this kind of like me though? And he he was that way with his kids as well. Like you just you know, there was there was really no privacy, but it also wasn't a thing. It wasn't you know, it never came up as an issue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got Sean on the line. Good morning, Sean. What's your two cents? Yeah, what's up, Sean?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 42: Care?
Speaker 11: What's the y'all?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 9: So check me out.
Speaker 18: My daughter don't live with us, she ground, she got her own place and all that. But my sons like, I don't care, man, Look I lead a door open when I'm on the toilet, I don't care, man, Like, look y'all. Yeah, I didn't seen y'all, We either, all y'all life man, y'all.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 3: Now boom booboo.
Speaker 5: In is one thing though, like are you just walking like, say you get out the shower, are you just walking around naked?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't do that to them, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't want to mortify them like that.
Speaker 22: But at the but if you're walking from your shower to the closet to get changed, like, that's me and I usually do that naked.
Speaker 18: See, I always always bring my always bringing my clothes in with me. And you know what I'm saying, So I can change in the bathroom if I'm doing the shower, at least at least the towel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, but look though, I just I just looked on it.
Speaker 11: I just looked on the internet and I just looked looked up all y'all. Is just to see how y'all look like. Man, y'all are beautiful, like especially the women on the show beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love you, man.
Speaker 5: Was a hard transition. You know, we're gonna go ahead and switch off. Thank you so much, Sean, Jesse, make this a little less weird. Jesse, I looked, y'all love. Sean is good people. He good people. What's up, Jesse?
Speaker 13: Hey, how are you guys doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Feeling naked? How are you?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 23: Right, I'm good.
Speaker 13: I think it's different for boys and girls when their kids. So my boys were both about eight when it was like mortified by their mom being naked in any way shape or for around them in the bathroom, shower, walking in on them, all of that. And then my daughter she still doesn't care and she's thirteen and it does nothing phases her. So and I feel like it with a mom being a mom too, Like it never phased me either, like when I was younger or anything. But boys, man, they want to protect ourselves at all costs.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I mean the look you did. And that's funny too, because my mom was never a walk around naked kind of mom. I don't think I've ever seen my mom naked ever.
Speaker 3: Really, I'm just so different.
Speaker 30: Yeah, okay, well.
Speaker 5: Look, Kate may have different opinion on that one. Kate, you've seen your mom naked, Kate, I have not.
Speaker 41: But I wanted to ask you in a question because listening to this, like it's so innocent, but.
Speaker 52: I wanted to get your thoughts on like the Brooks.
Speaker 41: Natter situation, like how she was recently on a yacht with her family and was.
Speaker 22: There, yes, and she was topless. Yeah, yeah, exactly that So brooks Snader's right. So brook Snader model influence. I don't even know what the heck gul she does. She was on Dancing with the Stars. She's probably what in her late twenties, I would say, gorgeous and yeah, and like she said, she was on a yacht with her dad and she was topless, just like hanging out. I would never, ever, ever, ever do that. My dad wouldn't want to be around me if I was topless like that's just I heard she.
Speaker 8: Was in Europe and it's more acceptable for sure.
Speaker 22: That's a good question because it could be very very normal for her and her family.
Speaker 3: Real dad or step there know her real dad. We're not trying to have none of that. Put them up, I don't care. Where are you from, Shira, Good morning, good morning. What's going on? Shira?
Speaker 25: Well, I was done a comment about Shannon.
Speaker 26: I have four boys and they range from ages five and then our three year old twins and the two year olds. Like my five year old, if he walks in on me, like in the bathroom or something like I'll.
Speaker 41: Be like, part to see?
Speaker 26: Can I get some part to see? But he'll be like, well, why don't you have a pepe?
Speaker 25: Like what where's your peanuts?
Speaker 26: And acting all these questions and I'm just like, oh, all right, okay, And then like when my two year old sees me, he just tries to like breastfeed again, even though it's been like a year. So I just try to like steer clear of them. Yeah, like not they have their own bathroom, but they still wander in mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I don't think I've ever gotten the questions from Smith really actually scarce.
Speaker 3: He's never asked about Thanks for the cause, shy.
Speaker 32: One.
Speaker 3: Last one, Stacy, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 25: Oh my god?
Speaker 45: Good morning? First time, long time, Yes, on the phone.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Stacy?
Speaker 26: Second thing?
Speaker 45: I'm your birthday twenty cable?
Speaker 38: Talk about that layer.
Speaker 45: I need to tell Shannon Shannon my love.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 25: You are beautiful.
Speaker 42: But it's just weird if you're.
Speaker 45: Saying that you teach your kids that your body is your private place and nobody should.
Speaker 14: I mean, so it's got to start somewhere, you know what.
Speaker 13: I mean, It's gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 45: I mean, my kids are a little when they were little dead. They walk in the bathroom still they're like this, he's in the bathroom. Okay, fine, but at some point and I have a I have a son that's thirty now. But I just just feel away he would be absolutely diabolically mortified if he saw me naked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like I feel like thirty years old to be the cutoff. Well, you're absolutely.
Speaker 12: Your tongue was it? All kinds of special places and now nothing. Second date update happens at eight twenty Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show. Anna was invited to uh kind of a wild party this weekend.
Speaker 3: What was the party?
Speaker 8: I am attending a dog's birthday party. Oh yeah, one of my good friends is throwing a party.
Speaker 22: Yeah, should name that.
Speaker 8: She's having a birthday party for her dog. And I'm just I'm not a big pet person to begin with, so I don't really want to go, especially if there's gonna be a lot of gross dogs there. But I'm going simply because this is such a random thing in my mind and I need to see you just.
Speaker 3: Want to be or something different.
Speaker 22: But her house a face.
Speaker 8: It's at this place called barkside, which I'm not even familiar with.
Speaker 22: Oh, I think you can drink and eat the Oh really, what is bark said?
Speaker 24: I don't know.
Speaker 30: It's like a dog park mixed with I think it's a bar. It's in the tree.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's in Detroit, But I don't know what is protocol? Like do I bring this dog a gift?
Speaker 36: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You gotta bring like a treat or something.
Speaker 8: And then it those one step further. She asked us to dress inspired by her dog.
Speaker 3: There is no way.
Speaker 22: Wait, okay, I think the party idea is actually kind of cute, But dressing, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I don't even know, like it's admired.
Speaker 8: Let me read what this says. I wasn't understanding it either. It says the theme is Soul, that's her dog's name. Show us your best impression. Do I put on like dog ear?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Is this gotta be like people who have pets, like bring your pit and maybe dress them like the dogs?
Speaker 3: She can't. It's a girl. Yeah, she can't expect adults to dress like a dog. What can I can?
Speaker 4: I got to see the invitation because I want to see the invitation to see if any of this is actually true, you have a party go to for a dog this weekend and you're going to have to dress up.
Speaker 3: It's a costume party for years.
Speaker 8: Yes, it says the theme is Soul.
Speaker 3: How long have you been friends with this person?
Speaker 8: A while since I first moved to Detroit, so at least five years. But I'm thinking, like, her dog's name is soul, that means sun. I'll wear yellow.
Speaker 30: Oh see, there you go?
Speaker 8: But or am I supposed to like? I don't know what's the best impression of this dog.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't dog parties be the same thing as kid parties? You only invite people with them. So instead of inviting you know, everybody to your kid's party, birthday party, you only invite the people that have kids to it like this with dogs.
Speaker 5: No, because you have friends who like your kid, you would invite them if they don't have to always so I don't.
Speaker 3: But you never asked them to dress inspired by your child.
Speaker 22: That's the weird part. Everything else about it is actually fine to me too.
Speaker 8: And I was talking to her about it, and I was asking what else was going to be there, and she was like, well, I feel really bad because I don't think I have enough friends for my dog, like I have a lot of humans coming, but only like one or two other dogs.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 30: By the way, there is a bar by the way.
Speaker 3: This is white people. Boy, I'm glad you said. And I don't like to go that way the old time.
Speaker 33: I'm this.
Speaker 53: Is this is?
Speaker 24: What is she?
Speaker 8: Oh she's very black, she's Haitian.
Speaker 4: She's Asian. Oh my god, she's hung out with you too long. She's be you take her to White Lake.
Speaker 3: I'm the one who doesn't like dogs. What's going on, Cody? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 38: Good?
Speaker 24: Is your friend expecting people to go around.
Speaker 22: And people's but I should ask you have to bring a gift?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it says it says gifts are welcome and do your best cosplay.
Speaker 5: So maybe I am sniffing, But the gift thing, I completely understand. Chew toy something like that, that's normal.
Speaker 8: I should wear a collar.
Speaker 4: I'm that's a different kind of party. That party takes place late at night. That's like the middle of the night doggy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Eight four four Mojoe Live eight four four six six five six five four eight text?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Is a nine five five zero zero? What's going on? Sam?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 45: How are you good morning?
Speaker 3: I'm doing I'm doing good. Uh we you have to bark? What's happening?
Speaker 16: Nothing much, I hear.
Speaker 8: We're talking about dog birthday parties.
Speaker 33: Yeah.
Speaker 44: I threw my dog a birthday party every half birthday and yearly.
Speaker 54: She had cared food.
Speaker 26: Invite all of her friends.
Speaker 44: Custom made cake, We had a custom photo backdrop.
Speaker 38: For her and props.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with her face on it everything.
Speaker 4: Hey, just for research sake, we're asking listeners today, how old are you and are you single?
Speaker 8: I'm twenty three and I am not single.
Speaker 4: No, oh okay, that was That was my way of trying to figure out, Yeah, what does your man think of this?
Speaker 3: What does he think about this?
Speaker 16: Oh he's all for it.
Speaker 3: His dog comes too, Oh my god. Perfect for each other. Wow, that's love right there. I thought she was single for showing too.
Speaker 8: I think it's more common than you think. Like Bianca told me she went to a birthday party for a dog.
Speaker 3: Wow. I didn't even know kel Dian's had dogs.
Speaker 8: Kelty is the parties for any occasion.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize that. I thought kel Dian's never had dogs. I've been to many Keldian's houses and they have white Chile.
Speaker 3: They do not want animals around.
Speaker 22: West had a girl who threw a puppy shower when she got a puppy because she knew she wasn't going to have kids and she wanted gifts for the dog.
Speaker 30: Wait, I kind of like puppy shower.
Speaker 3: Aren't you glad by the way that he didn't marry that girl?
Speaker 5: There's no chance in el Wes was marrying that girl.
Speaker 3: What's going on, Nancy?
Speaker 42: Okay, I understand coming and bringing a gift, but when they're asking you to dress up, I think that's like incognito, a whole other.
Speaker 5: Type of art.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be it's gonna be a swingers thing going on there. There's gonna be no dogs there. Maybe that dog is just a name for something.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe this is, uh, what is it called something?
Speaker 2: Play?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 33: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 36: What?
Speaker 44: Play?
Speaker 3: Google? What's going on? Emily? How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 25: I'm good.
Speaker 39: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: We're doing great? What's going on?
Speaker 24: So?
Speaker 52: I have a golden doodle who names to coincidence, he's going to be three actually on Tuesdays, and every year I've thrown him a birthday party.
Speaker 9: Oh, no, his name, thanks, So I invite all his favorite people.
Speaker 3: He gets his favorite Who are his favorite people? I want to I want to know who's on the list of people inviting.
Speaker 52: Well, I have to shout out his of course, yeah, Pops, my sister, her boyfriend, of course, his grandma so and then like some.
Speaker 38: Of my best friends.
Speaker 8: Are there people he doesn't get along with that you will not invite.
Speaker 25: No, he kind of just wants everybody.
Speaker 9: I mean, so I have like people that he obviously likes the best.
Speaker 35: Like Gigi, But no, there's no room he really doesn't like.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to a puppy party where they actually to dress up inspired by the dogs? I have not.
Speaker 52: I have had people come to his birthday party like wearing like something like you know, like dog like merge, like.
Speaker 3: Dog mom, or like dressed up as Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: Nothing dressed up like the dogs, Scooby Dooby do.
Speaker 4: We have a very nice person, uh Marissa, who baby sits or dog sits for Henry and Louis.
Speaker 3: And it's funny.
Speaker 4: At Halloween time she gets them costumes and she invites them to a costume party, and then uh, you know, at winter time she puts like vests on them and boots and stuff like that, and then she'll ask me like and by the way, I think the dogs honestly, Like when Chelsea and I have Marissa dogs compared to us watch because they get nothing like you know what I mean. But there are people that are just way into dogs and I get it. Hold on, Lenny wants to call up because this is an honor. Lenny, what's happening?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so my dog Mojo, Well, we have Mojo, Bike and Shannon.
Speaker 3: We talked. We talked to you before, haven't we.
Speaker 22: Did you rescue them?
Speaker 3: Yes, Lenny, we talked to you some time ago when you did this. I remember.
Speaker 8: Still.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Out of all the dogs, Out of all the dogs Mojo, Spike, and Shannon, which which dog do you hate?
Speaker 3: And which dog do you love?
Speaker 16: That works?
Speaker 22: You made me a cat?
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 16: I hate cat?
Speaker 3: Which which one peas all over the place?
Speaker 38: Spike Moses is very emotionally emotional?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: If you want more animals, we've got more people here. We've got we've added some to the show here. We got Kevin and ann Uh. You got to get a black lad.
Speaker 12: A friendly note to the competition. You all can kiss our asses.
Speaker 2: I feel better.
Speaker 12: This is Mojo in the Morning, ky Detroit tim Us.
Speaker 1: Next, I skedan Grand Records, simy VT Silo and I are Radio Station Guaranteed, Human real stories, real laughs, real dull Mojo in the Morning, Live.
Speaker 3: Mojo one.
Speaker 12: Let me take your back to the beginnings.
Speaker 3: Alrighty ready, you were listening to Mojo in the Morning. You're a Dodo ahead.
Speaker 33: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Mode in the morning.
Speaker 4: So I just got back from a vacation and on the vacation, Chelsea and I did just a lot of nothing, but one of the days we had a memorable one and it was we just went to the beach and we sat on the beach for hours just doing nothing, sitting at all. So nice beach chair, had our you know yetti's that were there. They were all full, one yetti with something fun, one yetti with just stuff to keep you from dehydrating, some snacks and all the rest of this stuff. Well, there was a group of guys that were there and they're probably I'm guessing twenty five to thirty year old dudes, okay, And they were all hanging on the beach and I think.
Speaker 3: That they were.
Speaker 4: They were nice guys. They did a little flirting with Chelsea, like you know what I mean. They kept calling, you know, going, oh, look at the hot Gil or mill for whatever the deal is. You know, they're calling her that. And the one guy they had a football and they were kind of like throwing it back and forth to each other and stuff. And they were actually good guys, all right, So all things considered, but they had something that was a little bit interesting. And I want to bring this up on the air. I know Kevin would never do this. Maybe Zach would. Zach, you can come in if you'd like to come on. Z that all of the guys, there were three of them. All three of the guys had nipple piercings on both they had nipple piercings. One I think had them on one I think the other ones I don't know.
Speaker 3: They had.
Speaker 30: Pass for me.
Speaker 4: Well, but let me tell you where these nipple piercines came into play. And you got to tell me if you've ever done something on a vacation when you're with your friends, girls, guys, they all decided to get their nipple piirscenes on this vacation that they were on in Florida together. So they all went and got nipple piar scenes together, which I thought was a little bird. I said to Chelsea, I go, I think you know what I mean.
Speaker 33: Drop.
Speaker 3: People don't understand what I'm talking about. When it is all, I got to move my my stuff here right now.
Speaker 4: I think we should do a show one day where we just do nothing but the drops out of our own mind.
Speaker 22: Nipple piercings to me doesn't necessarily it just screams like.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 55: No, absolutely no, I don't like piercings. I don't want to get a piercing anywhere.
Speaker 30: You've never had a piercing.
Speaker 3: I've had in fifth grade and then great.
Speaker 22: Somebody pierced your ear.
Speaker 55: I did go to Claire's. I do have a family member. I won't say who who has their nipple. A male have their nipples pierced, and I just I find that so weird.
Speaker 3: The coach of Ohio Dad has his nipples paras. I thought that sure that he was wearing I don't know.
Speaker 5: There was always feel like one nipple piercing is weirder than having both piers really.
Speaker 3: Is weird?
Speaker 4: If you just say, just let me get the lift. What I what I found interesting about this whole uh situation. And this is why I bring this up. And you can call us up about anything, nipple piisings of your dudes at nibble Paris, whatever.
Speaker 3: When you go on a vacation together.
Speaker 4: With a group of people, I think only the girls that go on vacations together do things as groups. Like I think that girls that go on vacations together go get tattoos or something like that, get a tattoo, But guys do guys do this? Like if I go on a golf trip with a group of guys, am I going to do something like that?
Speaker 55: Would you Okay, let's say we go to the iHeart Radio Festival, would you guys get a tattoo with me?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 3: If I'm like, come on, keV, let's just get a Mojo in the morning logo. Definitely not get.
Speaker 8: Become number one? What did you get?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 8: I didn't even say what he's getting it all?
Speaker 4: But yeah, how about this? How about if we go to Vegas together? We go to Vegas and we get the tattoo that somebody else on the show hat says that we have to get. Like everybody writes down, everybody writes exactly everybody writes down and then we pick out a hat and that's the tattoo.
Speaker 3: We play tattoo or lax. I would only get.
Speaker 5: Scary. Why do girls do this? Though they want to, they want to commemorate the occasion. It's like a sisterhood type of thing. Like we're together in this moment doing this thing. Let's identify a way I can look back and remember who I was here with.
Speaker 8: All my friends who graduated from MSU got sparty tattooed on their booty cheek together.
Speaker 33: Wow.
Speaker 3: Do fraternity guys do this?
Speaker 4: Like I'm going to be hanging with Luke and his fraternity guys, But I wonder if that I wonder if they do things like this in groups, Like Luke just did a trip to Nashville with his national fraternity and I could see these guys going somewhere and getting something stupid.
Speaker 3: Can you check his nipples?
Speaker 33: You can?
Speaker 3: Well, what are you doing? What do you do if the dads have to do something? Oh my god, we're going on. You guys got to do something. We gotta get our dain.
Speaker 22: My god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 30: I really did not expect me to say that.
Speaker 22: Can you even get your tape pears. You can't get that ears, can you? Isn't it between the penis and your hole?
Speaker 32: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's crazy, isn't it. You can say that word. I can't. I want to. But here's the thing I want to know.
Speaker 4: I want to know if I go, if I go and do something with a group of the dads from from Theta Kai, I want to make sure it's a reputable place we go to.
Speaker 30: I don't want to guys do that. Girls get like permanent bracelets the basement of Harry's.
Speaker 3: It's a guy already, I'm hellic. What's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. How are you angelic? It's probably how do you pronounce your name? It's thank you? I appreciate that.
Speaker 13: Phone call.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 34: So my fiance, uh, him and a couple of guys they all go out to golfing up north uh together as a guy trip, and him and his buddy got completely drunk on the golf course, had a bet going on, decided whoever lost.
Speaker 11: There and go get matching tattoos.
Speaker 34: So they ended up doing that and sorry, Lydia, it wasn't on the booty was on the wrist. But they matching tattoos peanut butter.
Speaker 16: And jelly toast.
Speaker 34: It's one of the one's a peanut butter one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 39: Yeah, two different.
Speaker 34: Teams going on, So they lost against another guys.
Speaker 30: Yeah, like peanut butter and Jelly's on the wrists match.
Speaker 34: Yeah, has the jelly and his best friend has the peanut butter.
Speaker 14: So anytime.
Speaker 34: Somebody will compliment them and say that's a cute tattoo of a toast, and we all just laugh because we're like, technically it's peanut butter, but it looks.
Speaker 3: Like you know what.
Speaker 4: I got to tell the guys that golf with when they go on these golf trips, they have to do that, like they that would be a reason not to lose your golf game, your match.
Speaker 3: What's going on? How you doing? Casey?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 3: I lost? Casey there? Casey actually?
Speaker 36: Uh?
Speaker 3: Or Cassie? So did she what? She hang up? Because I said Casey, what did she say?
Speaker 30: She wanted to talk about Anna's in in co tattoos?
Speaker 8: Says Anna. I'm not saying nothing, Casey, Cassie, whatever your name is.
Speaker 3: What's up, Christina?
Speaker 56: Why these stories? Like, you know, weird men do not do these things? Collectively, that is what make a straight lid do that move like that, their whole boys as a group, that's thought what happened to.
Speaker 7: Girls and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: I didn't think that that was a guy's guy thing to do, like I didn't think that it was interesting that they all did that.
Speaker 3: But they were also young though, Christina too. I mean they were in their.
Speaker 24: Twenties, you know, peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 3: Well that one. Yeah, that was a little weird. Weird.
Speaker 4: I can't believe though, how many people Christina and these are all women that text and say on girls trips that they've gone and done tattoos together.
Speaker 3: Would you ever do that with your girlfriends?
Speaker 25: No, because I'm not a follower, But if a guy did.
Speaker 30: I'm a follower, I would.
Speaker 3: What's uptivity? How you doing?
Speaker 14: Hi?
Speaker 9: So me and my best friend of twenty years actually did this. We got matching, well sort of matching tattoos.
Speaker 38: I went first and then.
Speaker 9: She kind of had to play out halfway through. It was too painful.
Speaker 24: I have a tattoo.
Speaker 4: That sucks when somebody doesn't follow through with the entire thing, you know, that's only half a best friend. That is not fair that the whole group didn't do it, especially if you all paid for it. Uh, what's up? Cassie's back with us? What's up going on, Cassie? Why did you hang up?
Speaker 41: I was I was just saying, I know my clone just connected.
Speaker 9: We're at the park. Sorry, Nanny light. I was just saying, though, it's so funny, and I was like, well, I guess that's what girls do.
Speaker 28: Don't you want to and co tattoo?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that wasn't a group friends situation.
Speaker 3: What does that explain? Tattoo again?
Speaker 30: Oh that was Yeah, that wasn't.
Speaker 8: A tattoo of Kanye on my wrist. And he said he'd pay for it if I also got this tattooed on me.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, that felt to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah tattoo, yes, yeah, for sure, I'm getting it removed right now.
Speaker 4: By the way, that is interesting though, when somebody says I'll do this if you do that, this, like there is something kind of weird with that. Although I'm not gonna lie to you, I do think that it's kind of fun to know that if you lose a bet, you got to do something. And if we are doing the Dad's Day golf outing this weekend, Luke and I against the other.
Speaker 3: You know, dads like Tim and Nellie.
Speaker 4: You know, we go out there and do this, we should see if the other although Luke said that his friend's dad is really a good golfer.
Speaker 22: All right, I got it because I got it because fans have been demanding this since they first saw it like two years ago.
Speaker 30: What about keg Stand videotape?
Speaker 3: No, get the keg Stand tattooed.
Speaker 22: I know you're not going to get a tattoo. You're not going to follow through.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would do.
Speaker 30: It's got to be something that you would do.
Speaker 3: Get your pier.
Speaker 4: I promised Chelsea that I wouldn't do anything it was gonna harm me. Is that considered harmyre?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: Hold that, Madison? Madison, how many people in your group went and got their nipples pairs?
Speaker 24: There were six of us?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I think all all girls.
Speaker 57: Yeah, we went in Paris of two to get them done.
Speaker 3: You get the two for one and yeah, usually it was out.
Speaker 57: In Grand Rapids when I when I lived out there and I was twenty three. I'll be thirty one tomorrow and I still have them and I have a four year old. But it was definitely traumatizing. Let me say, I was like, I was the one that was like screaming getting it done.
Speaker 3: Could you breastfeed with a nipple pars?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wow, I get everybody.
Speaker 57: Yeah no, I had to take it out.
Speaker 22: Yeah, you take it out.
Speaker 57: When it was it was like yeah, because everybody was like what if they choke on it? I'm like, I have to take them out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that very weird?
Speaker 57: I believe everybody that like, the milk comes out everywhere that after that, But it's like a.
Speaker 5: Finger in a hose. This is very I just imagine all y'all, I know nipple rings on work like this. When I hear twelve girls with nipple rings, I just think they're like magnetia.
Speaker 40: Thanks for taking relationship advice from the people with the most dysfunctional relationships on the radio.
Speaker 22: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: This topic is so perfect because I don't even think that the guys ever know that their women are faking when they do this. But Channing with a great topic that deals with anybody in a relationship.
Speaker 22: So first off, I want to congratulate my friend Jess because last night was the grand opening of her new space for her business. It's called Meta in Moxie, and I encourage you to look it up, ladies. Yeah, ladies. It's just like a gathering face, a community for women. And so I went to the grand opening obviously to support her, and got to see all of my closest friends, but also a lot of girlfriends that I haven't seen in a really long time, just people that.
Speaker 30: I loved getting to catch up with.
Speaker 22: So we're all like chatting throughout the night, and one of the girls that I saw had me cracking up because she was talking about we were all talking about how tired we are right now, like everybody's just in this season of like there is so much going on. And she's like, well, I have perfected the pretend of being out cold when my husband comes to bed at night after watching like the Wings game or whatever you know he has, so that I.
Speaker 30: Don't have to have sex or talk to him.
Speaker 44: Wow.
Speaker 30: And so last night she was like, you, guys, I need to get No, this is not Jess.
Speaker 3: This is not just at all.
Speaker 22: No, I would make that very clear. This is somebody else there who made me promise I would not say her name, but She's like, even though thirty seconds prior to her come to him coming into the bedroom, She's like, I'm scrolling on TikTok Instagram. But as soon as that I hear that TV click off. She's like, I put my phone on the charger, I turn on my side, I mess up my hair a little bit, I close my eyes, and I just pretend I've been out for an hour so he doesn't bother me, and telling me everybody agreed that we have all done this at some time or another.
Speaker 4: I you know, you saying this makes me realize that I think this is definitely an A number one. I don't know if there are any guys that do it. I don't think that they would. There's no way unless it's you're faking sleeping because you know you're gonna get in a fight or something, for sure, right eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight. Have you ever faked sleeping when your significant was coming to bed and it was because of whatever reason? You tell us what the reasoning was of why you faked sleeping. Now you're gonna be You're gonna get into a relationship and you're gonna go.
Speaker 30: Hey, yeah, opened up the eyelid.
Speaker 5: The only time I've ever faked sleeping was when like Shrill had friends come over and I didn't want to talk to like, oh my god, I'm not here. I'm sleep sleep. Don't tell you, but I don't want to talk to you. Don't hear anything exactly, I'm out like a light sex. I couldn't imagine a guy not waking up or fake.
Speaker 3: A guy would never do it.
Speaker 4: He would never do it because he didn't want to have sex, but a lot of women would probably.
Speaker 22: So you know what I most resilent did it is when we got our puppy, who's no longer a puppy, he's two years old. But Bo, that dog cried and cried and cried the first couple of weeks. Really, if I'm being honest, that he came home and was downstairs in his crate, and I felt like I was always the one that was getting up to like go chack on him or let him out. So there were sorry multiple occasions that I pretended I was in a deep sleep so that it wasn't me that had to get my butt out of bed.
Speaker 30: It was him that West had to be.
Speaker 22: The one to go down there and figure out what.
Speaker 3: Was going on, just like puppies, Sandra, what's going on?
Speaker 33: Hi?
Speaker 27: So we have four kids, we've been together for almost fifteen years, and I can't even try to pretend like I'm asleep because one of the kids as always mom Mom. So of course I was like, hey, the kids are calling you. I'm like, oh my gosh, I can't even get.
Speaker 41: Away with pretending to be asleep.
Speaker 14: Because the kids are doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, parents do it all the time. It's the midnight feeding or whatever the deal is. Yes we are all older, Yeah no, but I but I get it.
Speaker 4: I understand it. But it's it's like the puppies. It's any of the kids wanting anything.
Speaker 8: You know, as a kid, I used to do it too when I wanted my parents to carry me upstairs to my bed.
Speaker 3: Sleeping in a car, what's up? Sam?
Speaker 58: So of course I've pretended to be asleep because that's just natural forever woman. However, I know like when I have to like fake that i'm extra sleep, like sleeping extra hard.
Speaker 46: Because he has a sign like that I picked up on when he wants to make cookies. So I know kind of preemptively that I've got a fake that I'm sleeping, even more when he makes the.
Speaker 39: Noise.
Speaker 30: What is that noise?
Speaker 44: Uh?
Speaker 46: Like he sniffs, so he'll like rub my shoulder and he'll make extra sniffing.
Speaker 42: Sounds like you know that he's away, yes, to let me know that.
Speaker 48: Hey, I'm going to dry this. And that's when I just fake that I'm.
Speaker 46: Sleeping just a little bit extra heart because sometimes kids are the death.
Speaker 4: Of I love that I love he's got the sniff down. Uh, what's going on? Angela?
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 28: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What's happening?
Speaker 48: Yeah?
Speaker 28: I fake sleep all the time, especially Monday through Friday. And I always leave my phone running because then he thinks I'm really asleep because he knows I'm not going to just fallow asleep in my bed, like turn it off. So if that's running, when he walks in and I'm fake snoring, he knows not to.
Speaker 3: Touch thee Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Does he ever like get in bed and huff and puff because he's like, crap, she's in sleeping right now.
Speaker 28: Yeah, And then I'll like fake sleep talk like alone.
Speaker 3: Women, what's going on? Monday through Friday? What's going on, Heather.
Speaker 27: I've done the fake sleeping before, but lately it's actually been because my fiance moved out of town and.
Speaker 38: He wants to talk on the phone at night.
Speaker 50: I'm just tired, Okay, so I I have I have fake falling asleep on the phone so that he will just stop.
Speaker 4: Finding I'm not trying to put some bad I had stuff in here, but what if he was in trouble and needed to talk to you.
Speaker 41: I can hear him because I'm not really asleep he had on.
Speaker 8: The phone falling to sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on, Jenny?
Speaker 44: Hi? How are you?
Speaker 59: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning? We're learning that it's all women doing the fake sleeping. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 59: I actually do it all the time, but a lot of times and my husband gets like really drunk, and they're just kind of if he gets to a point where he's just super drunks, he does what he wants. So when I try to leave from like a house part or a bar and he doesn't want to listen, I'm like, okay, you can stay with my friends. I'm gonna leave and go home and go to bed, And if I'm still up when he gets home, I will act like I'm.
Speaker 4: Sleeping, so I don't have to deal with him, I'm telling you, and you probably are just hoping that that he stays at that party way later than you want to even have him home.
Speaker 3: Aren't you.
Speaker 59: Yes, exactly, even if he comes home and he's like Jenny, you know, tries to wake me up by like I'm literally trying to sleep, like let me sleep.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, and so do that quite often, Jenny, thanks for calling. Appreciate you so much. What's going on?
Speaker 43: Ka?
Speaker 11: Hi, k hey, Hi?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 25: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Okay, we're learning that you guys like to fake it when you're in bed, but it's a different kind of fake it.
Speaker 14: Yes, absolutely, so. First I want to say I called a couple of weeks ago and I missed my first time.
Speaker 38: I love you so much, Kiv.
Speaker 24: I just want to say that I.
Speaker 13: Sow my favorite.
Speaker 45: But I can't fake sleep because of when I'm out.
Speaker 38: For him to know that I'm out the way that I.
Speaker 45: Sleep, I'm kind of open, so he gives a little face to lip action and then I'm woke, so there's no faking sleeping.
Speaker 33: In my house.
Speaker 3: He's got that look down, doesn't he.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he knows exactly where to go to wake everybody up.
Speaker 4: My god, By the way, I got to tell you something. I think that's the best euphemism right now. Uh one, last one. A guy finally called in, Steve, are you there, I'm there, I'm here. What's up, Steve?
Speaker 9: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 32: Hey?
Speaker 11: My wife is the total opposite man. She falls asleep and fake sleep so I can't wake her up. Oh you know, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, a little role playing.
Speaker 9: And by the way, by the way, first time, long time.
Speaker 14: I like it.
Speaker 34: Yeah you know.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, Mojoe, I just lied.
Speaker 42: I call all the time.
Speaker 40: The only person nicer than the guy trying to sleep with you is a guy trying to sleep with you for the first time.
Speaker 5: This is mo Gil in the Morning None of that, okay, no fake first time, long times.
Speaker 56: Here we are true.
Speaker 5: All that was good, doc k he had us off you for sure, Mojo in the Morning Show. The number to call in if you want to be a part of the show added two three cents eight four four six six five six five four eight. It's like Anna has an ex spy. Here Anna some with a return policy.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, So I was hanging out with some of my friends that I grew up with this weekend, my White Lake friends, if you will, and and one of my best friends is getting married very soon, and her mom was telling us about how she had to place a bulk order of champagne because we have a lot of festivities coming up. She ordered somewhere around I want to say, six hundred bottles of champagne.
Speaker 3: It's a big wedding up from.
Speaker 30: Costco or how many people are coming to this wedding.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I don't know. I didn't ask a lot of questions.
Speaker 30: But I know that in bottles of champagne.
Speaker 8: Her mom is also hosting like they're doing a joint bridal show, so there's like a couple lot Okay, there's a couple of different events coming up where they're gonna need some champagne. Plus we just like champagne, So bulk order from Costco. And found out that she got all of her money back because some of the bottles in the boxes were randomly exploding, like popping off. Some of the bottles were shattering and she couldn't figure out why, and it was like maybe one or two per case, So nowhere near the six hundred but she went to Costco and was like, yo, like some of these bottles, I haven't done anything. They've literally just been sitting there. They're exploding, they're shattering. It's causing a mess. Can we figure out what to do? And they were like, you can keep the bottles, We're just gonna refund you because we're having an issue with it. So she got refunded for six hundred bottles of champagne.
Speaker 16: No not to swear.
Speaker 22: I'm surprised they didn't make her bring in the exploded no bottles to do anything.
Speaker 3: So this was an issue that other people were experiencing.
Speaker 5: I guess, so okay, because that the first got thought, Okay, Shannon is respected. I'm about to just call Kroger. I mean, Claus, I got bottles exploding. If nobody's gonna change, they.
Speaker 8: Were having an issue. But she's like, I still have four hundred bottles of champagne that.
Speaker 3: Haven't exploded yet.
Speaker 30: That is insane.
Speaker 22: First top three, I still can't get over six hundred bottles of champagne. That's like my dream.
Speaker 3: Do they need a few extra guests?
Speaker 8: Has the best return policy or like where can you return something? I know you do this occasionally.
Speaker 22: Occasionally, everything she wears she returned.
Speaker 43: I should see my trunk right now. I think I have two suitcases I got to return. I got three pairs of shoes. She's dollars with the clothes.
Speaker 3: I'll go on back.
Speaker 30: You know she has the taggers.
Speaker 8: Where's the best one that always takes it back? Bianca?
Speaker 43: So hopefully no one from the store is listening. But Macy's, I always wear their dresses and then return them after the occasion because I have my tag gun.
Speaker 30: Tag Gunyah, she has a tagger.
Speaker 8: Made that request. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Have you ever misstagged the wrong dress?
Speaker 44: Sorry?
Speaker 16: I can't.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 5: That's cool, so I remember, I'll give you this story while we figure out Beyonca's story.
Speaker 24: I fought.
Speaker 5: I just would love to know if she misstaged. Something's coming something from Amazon instead?
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 22: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: That would be absolutely crazy. Yeah, have you missed with your tag gun? First of where do you get a tag gun at? So they're selling tag guns? Okay, wait, we got to get your Micael home.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 50: Sorry.
Speaker 22: So it's just like when you go to the store, it's like a little needle.
Speaker 43: You put it through the clothes and you attach the tag to the clothes, shoot it in, pull it out.
Speaker 3: Have you mistagged anything and send it back to the wrong place.
Speaker 43: No, but I did almost make a mistake when I was returning my Hour magazine dress. I wore that and I was returning to Macy's and I was telling the lady. I was just like, yeah, just not the one I wanted. I went with like a gold dress instead, and she was like, oh, can I see what dress you wore instead?
Speaker 16: I want to see the.
Speaker 3: Dress I don't got rosen.
Speaker 5: I was in Target one time and I had to return something and there was a woman in front of me.
Speaker 3: She had like a few things.
Speaker 5: One of the things like a box of shoes, and she got done with her return and she walked off and I waited until, you know, the people behind the counter saying okay, it's your turn.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, prior to me being waved up, I seen the one that had the shoes, look at the other girl that was whatever, was like oh, so then she waves you. I'm like, what's going on? She was like, do these look warn to you? Was so worn it looked like she had walked the Thanksgiving Day parade. Life was like, no way that these shoes were not used.
Speaker 22: She probably got banned from returning at Target because the lesson like they make you give your red card or you're like your driver's license if you don't have a red card, They're like actually kind of strict when you know, So.
Speaker 8: You got the Amazon Amazon.
Speaker 22: I took my friend shoes back to Amazon.
Speaker 5: Makes a four four six six five six five four eight. I want to hear from people behind the counter that are receiving the items, and then I want to hear from people who are sending them back.
Speaker 3: We got Ray on the line. What's up, Ray?
Speaker 24: What's up?
Speaker 14: Guys? How are we doing?
Speaker 22: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good morning man? What's going on?
Speaker 36: I just had to call in just off the the main thing in the in the conversation, that's Costco. Are you guys not hip to the Costco returns?
Speaker 40: No?
Speaker 3: Educate us?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 36: Oh my god, guys, Costco takes back everything.
Speaker 43: I know.
Speaker 36: I got a buddy of mine that's moved like four different times every three years. He gets new couches from Costco. He gets a full refund.
Speaker 3: So what do you mean, Yeah, give us give us the details.
Speaker 11: Like Costco.
Speaker 36: So like Costco has like a satisfaction guaranteed policy.
Speaker 3: I like you.
Speaker 36: So as long as you just tell them like this hurts me or this or that, like, they will return everything. That's why we shop at Costcosage share that I returned like four years later, it got my.
Speaker 3: Full refor.
Speaker 51: Ray.
Speaker 5: Listen, we have a Costco employee on the line. We're gonna keep on your Ray. And then we got Alicia on the line, who is a Costco employee at leasta.
Speaker 3: Are you hearing what Ray's saying about your policy?
Speaker 54: Yeah, so I work returns and the membership department, and yeah, we return anything up to ten years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait a minute, anything, Yeah, any I didn't know this.
Speaker 54: No, I that they The only thing that we haven't read we cannot return up to ten years is anything with a screen, so.
Speaker 42: Like with it and.
Speaker 16: God, no, listen.
Speaker 54: I had a lady come in about three hundred dollars worth of grocery stuff. She would eat spaghetti like it's a three pack. She'll eat two to three jars of spaghetti, bring back one jar and say she she's allergic to it.
Speaker 24: Didn't like.
Speaker 32: That.
Speaker 2: You want to say one thing?
Speaker 36: Go ahead, Ray, you guys, I just want to say that you know, I wasn't afraid when the when the Costco employee was on the line as well, because they've always been so kind to me. You guys, You guys know what you're signing up for when you return, when you work that return line at Costco, and we love you.
Speaker 3: Give your membership number.
Speaker 16: It's pretty good.
Speaker 54: You can actually return your membership up until the last.
Speaker 3: Day of.
Speaker 8: Sign up today.
Speaker 3: Give us everything. What do we need to know from Cosco? Give us all the tips and trigs.
Speaker 16: Yeah, no, I'm telling you Casco.
Speaker 54: Casco takes care of their employees and takes care of their members.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so far.
Speaker 22: Okay, wait, I have a question. So I usually will buy some outdoor plants from Costco, like in the spring, and by the end of the summer. There are some summers I'm not very good about watering my plants. If they are dead by the end of the summer, you're telling me I could bring them back and get a refund. Will you pick up Danielle because she.
Speaker 8: Has a story similar to that.
Speaker 16: We get all on plants. People will bring them back. You have a year with any plants.
Speaker 3: You guys, I feel like we gotta we gotta keep you. We gotta keep Alicia.
Speaker 5: I need you to hang on the line, your your return queen right now line at this point, and Danielle has something similar to Shannon, your question about plants.
Speaker 3: Danielle, what's your situation?
Speaker 34: Yeah, my dad buys plants from Costco all of the time, and then at the end of the season, then when they're dead, just like Shandon says, he just takes them back and says that they died.
Speaker 3: They're dead. And Alicia, this is okay, Yeah, we take it all back.
Speaker 8: We can't say no, what are you guys do any the receipts.
Speaker 60: So the difference between us and the other stores is that we make our profit on the memberships, so we don't make very little profit on the floor, so we can.
Speaker 13: Take that cut with all products on the floor.
Speaker 41: We we don't have to worry about what we sell.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, So so far we've covered. Memberships can be brought in up until the day before they expire. We're checked on that dead plants for the season, we're checked on that.
Speaker 3: Go to line seven. We got Kugy, we got shown on the line seaw what's your Costco situation?
Speaker 11: Well, my son got a drone from Costco for his birthday.
Speaker 55: We went out to the soccer building.
Speaker 11: We launch it out in the air with the.
Speaker 9: Five minut that's just like took right off and never came back.
Speaker 22: How do you return something that you don't even have anymore?
Speaker 2: They returned things that you don't have.
Speaker 5: Waited to pick the box in and they returned it.
Speaker 3: Okay, AlSi Alisa confirmed this story.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, if you.
Speaker 54: Don't have it for the most part, if you have some evidence of having it, or we can look it up on the membership.
Speaker 16: We will return it.
Speaker 3: You don't need the drone, just bring for about thirtys and it just took off and everything. They gotta giving instructions with it, all right. Last, last, you do get a.
Speaker 54: Price of just adjustment on things too, up to thirty days and you can do it multiple times for anybody that's also interested on that.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all right, Alaska Alisa, what's your Costco situation?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm a thunder at Costco.
Speaker 12: You guys already know that.
Speaker 39: But I've seen a guy bring back one hundred and.
Speaker 9: Sixty four arbor vity trees, no joke, they were counting them.
Speaker 3: Last right, you are one hundred and sixty.
Speaker 9: You don't know we're dead or what Arber ighty trees dead?
Speaker 3: YEP, I know what I'm doing after the show. What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm getting a Costco card and I'll see you in ninety days to return it.
Speaker 8: I wish I could get this person.
Speaker 43: Someone texted it and said, seventeen years ago someone returned a casket to Costco used.
Speaker 3: Was it used?
Speaker 22: Yeah, that's what she said.
Speaker 8: All the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, Alicia, thank you dead have returned. Wuld you say? What'd you say?
Speaker 16: We'll tell you alcohol.
Speaker 2: Alcohol is the only thing they cannot return.
Speaker 54: The only reason they returned that Persecco was because it was exploding.
Speaker 8: Okay, good to know Costco as well to it either knew nor improved, but still better than the rest.
Speaker 3: Just Mojo in the Morning, Wow, that was That was insane, Bro, that was insane.
Speaker 33: Uh.
Speaker 5: We got pit Bull, Little John tickets ninety fifth caller. You want to go see Pitt Bull? You want to see Little John and Pineod on September ninth, give us a call. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 2: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 5: A lot of dirty, Shannon, I got breaking dirty your friend of the show. Yeah, celebrating is not I believe it was nine year anniversary, he said on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Neil Feldman.
Speaker 22: Congratulations Neil Yes, him and.
Speaker 3: His beautiful wife, happy.
Speaker 22: Cars, golf LANs.
Speaker 3: We love you.
Speaker 22: So I'm going to start this dirty with the latest all of the latest details in the tragic death of actress Hayden Panetier.
Speaker 12: Tonight.
Speaker 53: Tonight, a police report obtained by ABC News is revealing new details about the death of thirty six year old Hayden Panetier. The actresses on and off again boyfriend Brian Haickerson and his brother Zach were inside the Greenville, South Carolina, apartment when police arrived after they called nine.
Speaker 11: One one party chorist cprs in progress.
Speaker 53: Police reporting that the boyfriend's brother, Zach was very emotional while EMS were working on Hayden. The longtime boyfriend Brian did not become emotional until EMS declared her officially deceased, showing the officer the bag of medication. Hayden is currently on Penetier's preliminary autopsy found no signs of trauma, and police say there were no signs of foul play or suspicious circumstances. The couple had a troubling history that included domestic violence. Hickerson was charged with multiple counts of felony abuse, and he pleaded no contest, serving forty five days in jail. In her memoir, Penetier wrote, one night he busts up my face so badly, I don't leave the house for weeks, later describing being locked in a cycle of abuse.
Speaker 51: The abuse, the fact that I allowed this person not only into my life, but how long I.
Speaker 3: Put up with it.
Speaker 51: Here reading her own journal, I realized that I was more afraid of being alone than being abused.
Speaker 53: In a recent interview with TMC, Hickerson said they were still friends and acknowledged having regrets.
Speaker 23: I went into such a dark lights man, drugs, alcohol, ud, good god an She's five foot two on paper, four foot eleven in real life.
Speaker 12: I mean, come Moland.
Speaker 53: In a new interview, Panetier's mother says, this person in her life that we have been trying to get rid of for quite some time was with her at her death, and that was Brian Hickerson. But tonight again, police say they found nothing suspicious. Panatier's mother calling Hayden an amazingly talented person, adding I think young people who grow up in the entertainment industry, it is a struggle. Meanwhile, Ukrainian boxer Vladimir Klishko, Panatier's former fiance and the father of her daughter, Kaya, is honoring her writing she built an incredible career through immense talent while also facing the darker sides of a very demanding industry. To our daughter, Kaya, I will always speak of her mother with respect and make sure she remembers the person she was.
Speaker 30: So sad in other dirty this Morning.
Speaker 22: Madonna leading this year's MTV Video Music Awards nominations, beating out even Taylor Swift. Madonna scoring eleven nominations, including Video of the Year for Confessions to the Film also Artist of the Year. Yeah, I know, Taylor is close behind with nine, including Video of the Year for The Fate of Ophelia. Now, Madonna, I mean, she really kind of like laid the foundation for the culture of the VMAs. She famously created one of the show's most memorable moments at the very first show way back in nineteen eighty four, performing like a version in a wedding dress and rolling around on stage. I mean, you've seen that. I was one at the time, so clearly I didn't see it when I haven't, but I've seen it. She has since won twenty VMAs. Taylor already has thirty VMA wins, tying Beyonce for the most ever. Ariana Grande Sabrina Carpenter each picked up seven nominations this year. The winners will be announced September twenty seventh, with the show airing on CBS and MTV, and it'll also be streaming on Paramount Plus. Kanye West announcing he is going to perform in Russia, even though many bands and artists have boycotted playing there because of their invasion of Ukraine. But ya, You're gonna be playing two shows in Saint Petersburg on October tenth and eleventh. The venue has a capacity of seventy thousand people. Both shows already sold out sold out within an hour of going on sale, so I know he still has upcoming shows in Albania, Spain, Portugal, and his hometown of Chicago.
Speaker 30: And Jason Kelsey, whoa.
Speaker 22: Hilariously doing an ad to combat AI data centers.
Speaker 23: AI data centers with millions and gallons of water that's why I look with Deathe Garage Beer decided to team up.
Speaker 22: We want your pee to cool these data centers so weird, well, very real ad garage Beer. That's his brand. Yeah, that's Jason Kelsey's brand, I think so.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 22: All right, miss anything from today, you can always re listen on the podcast down the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 40: This is something in the Dirty on the thirty. Listen on our podcast now at Mojo in the Morning dot com.
Speaker 3: You're calling me ninety fifth callar.
Speaker 5: We've cycled through one in ninety four only to get to our winner from Belleville.
Speaker 3: Is it Anisha?
Speaker 5: Yes, Anisha, you won? Yeah, I'm happy, pitful Little John. September ninth, under the lights at Pine Knob.
Speaker 3: You will be there. And I hear you're taking someone special. Who's that person?
Speaker 10: Yeah, my boyfriend's birthday is next week and mine is two weeks later, so it's right in between our birthdays.
Speaker 3: Sir Fick, shout out your boyfriend one time.
Speaker 55: All right, Well, I call him Mustard.
Speaker 42: So Mustard, we're going to the cot.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Mustard.
Speaker 5: Tickets on salf and everybody else at ticket nash dot com.
Speaker 3: Hang on the line. Anisha will get you a mustard your tickets. Thank you.
Speaker 12: How good a liar are you? Five lives to tell your mama is coming up next?
Speaker 2: Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I know sometimes we talk about DoorDash drivers, so this is not specific just to DoorDash drivers.
Speaker 3: It could be anybody.
Speaker 4: But I got done dirty by a DoorDash driver. Chelsea caught our door dash driver picking her flowers.
Speaker 30: Crazy.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if there are any listeners of ours that have like beautiful flowers in front of their home or back of their home or maybe a garden. Have you ever had people just help themselves to them, like where they cut People come over and just randomly like cut your stuff and we'll said it. Have you ever had that happened to you? So we had a DoorDash driver that delivered DoorDash to our house. And when he delivered the DoorDash to our house, Chelsea said, she goes, I think that the DoorDash driver just got out of his car went to her hydrangeas that she has in front of the house.
Speaker 22: Pydn does are beautiful.
Speaker 4: They're like and there it's hydrangea bloom in season right now because they're they're blooming, and and I sent the ring camera. I don't know if you what you guys want to do. I feel bad. I don't want to get this guy like in trouble. But the funny thing is about this guy. He's a nice old gentleman. Look at the size of this man's old man.
Speaker 3: Choose he's the he's the old guy.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, he's the he's the old guy in the Scooby Doo Who killed or who is the person that did it? It was the old man. No, these aren't even hocus. These are like rebox or something new balance or new balances, new balances.
Speaker 3: The are the old guys. So so he he's kind of scopes it out.
Speaker 4: He walks and then he stops for a second and he kind of peers at it, goes over towards his car, gets out something to do the cutting with, and then comes back out and cuts and.
Speaker 24: Prepare.
Speaker 3: He had his toolbox or scissors or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know he was maybe maybe he's a florist, maybe by trade, but he took he took her flowers, which, to be quite honest, there's plenty of them, Like there's literally so many of them in front of the house.
Speaker 3: That's not flattering that they're taking your stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, you tell me, what if I had a zucchini garden and I only had, you know, twenty zucchinis for the year, twenty zucchi, and somebody takes two of them?
Speaker 3: How many do I have now that problem?
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, I'm asking because I'm not a flower guy. I don't plant flowers, but I think it would be a little flattering somebody came up and thought it was so beautiful and then picked the ones.
Speaker 4: Okay, then here's my question. What if somebody came by your house and thought that your son was beautiful? Oh, I grabbed him and put him in the car, my son flower. I've had this happen to me. I mean, it was somebody on a walk. It was a woman on the walk.
Speaker 22: And the crazy thing is like, in your first off, what this man did was wrong, but he was at least passing by the flowers on his way to drop off your order.
Speaker 30: In my case, the lady.
Speaker 22: Literally crossed my front yard and came into the entrance to my backyard.
Speaker 3: In the backyard.
Speaker 22: She didn't go into the backyard, but my and it was the same thing. By the way, it was hydrangeas they like are right there before you get into my backyard. So she had to walk across my entire front lawn to get and I watched her do it.
Speaker 3: That's different.
Speaker 22: That was so, but so is yours. I mean the guy literally brought cutters with him. But I don't I don't get like. I can remember when my sisters and I were little and we would pick our neighbors flowers and my mom would get so mad.
Speaker 3: She's like, you.
Speaker 22: Can't do that, Like that's those that's you know, that's somebody's properties.
Speaker 33: Let me do that.
Speaker 5: So near my mom's house, there's a guy who has an apple tree growing in his front yard. And sometimes if I'm on a walk with Josiah, we'll jump up and we'll take an apple. We have no like interest in eating it or whatever case is. But it's an apple tree. I shouldn't do that either.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think that I think that it's different. An apple tree is different than a we just talked about somebody's taking Josiah. I know I'm saying, you know, the apple tree is different because I don't know necessarily where people have their apple tree and they eat their apples.
Speaker 3: Off of it. I think they might just have a tree, like I don't are you doing with the hygdranges? Some people like them. They look good. She's not doing it.
Speaker 4: If you cut them, according to her, if you cut them wrong, they don't grow back right the next year. But I don't know, so she's not even planting these. I know she planted them a while ago and then they grow through there. Here's the interesting, uh part of this whole thing, if any of this part is interesting of this fun is that I've been trying to get her to cut these damn things for the longest time. Block Like they block the house number and everything. I'm like this, you can't even see the house. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 22: Well you can see the house the door desh driver made it there.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is this is this learned to the person that goes in your backyard and randomly just takes a dip in your pool or something like that, or no, that's fully next.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's going on? McKenna? How you doing?
Speaker 17: Hey, good morning guys, good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 3: How are you fantastic?
Speaker 44: So?
Speaker 3: What do you think or you had something like this happened. Huh.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So we lived in Florida for a while and mangoes were a hot commodity and the amount of delivery drivers or like truly just someone driving past your house. That's how you had a mango tree.
Speaker 11: People would keep.
Speaker 17: Like the picker thing in their car and just stop by if they fought mango tree and just pick it.
Speaker 8: Clean, like we had one.
Speaker 17: We had a mango tree outside our apartment and a delivery guy just like picked it clean one day and then we had no more mangoes.
Speaker 3: Wait, they didn't just take one like Kevin was saying. They took the whole time.
Speaker 42: Yep, they cleared He cleared the tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: By the way, all it comes to mango all I'm thinking of the entire time that you're saying this mango tree thing.
Speaker 3: Is that Zach Brown song? Have you ever heard the Zach Brown song?
Speaker 5: Wading for the sunlight to come rising from the sea?
Speaker 14: What is this?
Speaker 3: We lay on the cob of sheeted by the mango tree? Yeah? Hey, all right, yeah, what's called? It's called mango tree.
Speaker 4: Coincidentally enough, McKenna, I would chop somebody's hands off if they took all my mangoes off my mango tree.
Speaker 17: Well, the audacity of some people to like reach over a fence or something like that to get the mangoes, there's absolutely no shame.
Speaker 24: During mango season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. What's up, Devin? How you doing.
Speaker 11: Good?
Speaker 34: Are you good?
Speaker 3: What's happening Devin? What do you want to say?
Speaker 44: Uh?
Speaker 11: You know that you're supposed to tip the uber driver, right.
Speaker 3: So you're thinking I didn't tip it up. Maybe that's the reason why I don't.
Speaker 11: Think if they probably needed to get the flowers.
Speaker 4: This poor old guy, if it wasn't an old guy like that, an old bastard like that, I probably would just probably.
Speaker 22: Bringing him to his wife of sixty five years.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be wild if his wife is dead and he remembers her based on the thing?
Speaker 30: Okay, did take the whole damn bush.
Speaker 3: Her middle name was Hydraene.
Speaker 4: But you know what's funny about that is my wife is a loving woman. But she'd be like, I still don't want that bastard. What's going on, Jenny?
Speaker 3: How you going?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 16: I'm doing well?
Speaker 3: How are you good? What's going on? Have you ever had a person steal your plants.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 44: So, peonies are my favorite flower, and my husband and I planted one at our house. And you know, sometimes flowers don't.
Speaker 47: Always bloom, like even not for the first peason.
Speaker 25: You have to wait a little bit.
Speaker 47: We were so excited our first panty bloom.
Speaker 44: It was fire mailbox, a beautiful white one. My kids and I like, we were tracking it every day.
Speaker 25: Let's check on the flower.
Speaker 48: It's so beautiful.
Speaker 41: We came home one day and it was gone.
Speaker 47: We have a lot of foot traffic by our house, by.
Speaker 44: Our mailbox, so someone had picked the flower.
Speaker 22: And we were so sad.
Speaker 44: We've been tracking this flower, and like my kids were sad.
Speaker 13: So I say, leave the flowers.
Speaker 47: They're beautiful for everyone to look at, and.
Speaker 44: It might be someone's prize plant that they've been dying to see pop up at their house.
Speaker 3: Yes, seriously, the peenies. What does a peenies look like?
Speaker 22: Oh, I'm just so pretty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, gorgeous. All those are beautiful, beautiful big, yeah, yeah those are.
Speaker 39: I was sad.
Speaker 4: Don't steal it's probably the doorhash driver. Look for a guy with huge and new balanced shoes on what's going on?
Speaker 3: Nina?
Speaker 48: Oh hi there, Hi, so I go to a big Bee by my house through the drive through just about every morning. And I pull up one morning and the barif that says, you are not going to believe what just hasen?
Speaker 59: Like inno, like me what he said?
Speaker 48: We have a regular who comes to the drive through every single day. He pulled up and he was kind of like sitting up ahead, and they thought that was odd, like, huh, what's he doing? Maybe drinking a cuffee or whatever.
Speaker 8: And he goes.
Speaker 48: So I decide to walk through the window to see what he's doing.
Speaker 39: And I catch the guy.
Speaker 48: Throwing a shovel back into his car and he's got both their day lily plants in his arms and jumps in the driver's seat and takes off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and he.
Speaker 26: Says, no, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 48: Look ahead, do you see the dirt in the road.
Speaker 26: I'm like, oh my gosh, I do.
Speaker 48: So I'm leaving and I pull up and stop where they say, you know he took the plants. Yeah, oh no, there's there's holes and it was clearly dug up with a show two holds in their landscape.
Speaker 3: That is wow.
Speaker 48: That is of course the next several days and I go back to get my coffee.
Speaker 59: I'm like, so has the gentleman come back?
Speaker 39: Did you guys say anything? And the dude has not come back.
Speaker 3: He has not been back at all. Huh.
Speaker 4: That's unreal. That is insanity. These guys are just so bold with a trouble in the back of the car. Debbie, what's up?
Speaker 3: It's Mojo in the morning either, Good morning.
Speaker 9: I had two beautiful hydrangel bushes on each side of my house and my.
Speaker 48: Ex we broke up, and she came and actually dug up one of the.
Speaker 39: Bushes because she wanted it so bad.
Speaker 11: It was like one of those beautiful blue ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she took it.
Speaker 41: I couldn't believe it without me even knowing it.
Speaker 3: Man, you know what. I kind of like that that you guys have a little drama going on there between.
Speaker 16: The two of you.
Speaker 3: Did you go dig it up out of her yard?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Later?
Speaker 50: No, I did not.
Speaker 29: I did not.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, what was your bush better than her bush? Listen to this one.
Speaker 4: Somebody cut down the tree in front of Calli's family's house so.
Speaker 3: They could have a Christmas tree. Is that right, Calli?
Speaker 16: Yes, good morning. So there's a tradition on my uh in my husband's families.
Speaker 7: Home where every time there's a child born they built, they plant a tree or a bush or whatever it is.
Speaker 16: And my husband's tree got cut down. Oh that was planted.
Speaker 3: Shut shirt. But you know what, think about it. Somebody had a nice Christmas with that beautiful tree.
Speaker 16: Somebody enjoyed it, and then hopefully they dropped it off at.
Speaker 8: A farm and goat ate it.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that is definitely.
Speaker 1: Detroit usnex Moskegon Grandrapage Tied and iHeart radio station, Garteed Helen, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smellie, and real dump.
Speaker 12: Sometimes Mojo in the morning. It's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Sweet Five Lives to tell your Mom.
Speaker 3: Amanda is ready for five Lives to tell your mom? What's up? Amanda?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 47: How are you?
Speaker 3: We are great? Are you ready to win mom a prize?
Speaker 42: I am half ready, half not, but I'm ready to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, a little nervous with this one, Bianca, give us a detail on this, all.
Speaker 43: Right, So Marine is the mom. She just got out of a ten year relationship, and we're going to pretend that Amanda the daughter actually went out to eat with the ex boyfriend and his new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Ah boy, no loyalty at all.
Speaker 42: Yeah, she's gonna be it's gonna be rough, but it's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Five lies.
Speaker 4: These are what listeners need to listen for. Lie number one. You're gonna say, I went out to eat with His name is Chris. Yes, I went out to eat with Chris and his new girlfriend. Lie number two.
Speaker 22: She's actually so nice and really pretty.
Speaker 3: Oh god. Lie number three, she's really young though, like younger than you. Oh jeez. Lie number four, Anna.
Speaker 8: They were talking about having kids, oh god.
Speaker 4: And Lie number five. He told me not to tell anyone, So keep your mouth shut. Mom's not gonna keep her mouth shut because she's gonna want to kill you for saying.
Speaker 3: All that stuff.
Speaker 11: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, let's call mom up.
Speaker 4: Five lies. Tell your mom. If she stays on for all five lies, you win her a prize. If she hangs up because she's all upset about this, you lose, and mom's pissed at you.
Speaker 3: Ready, yep, ready to go? All right, we're gonna dollar out pulled on one second?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 28: Hi, Yeah, how's work?
Speaker 37: M hm, It's okay.
Speaker 22: I have to be really busy.
Speaker 14: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: Do you have a couple of minutes to chat?
Speaker 29: Of course?
Speaker 42: Yeah, of course, okay, thank you. Okay, So I have to tell you something. Austin and I ran into Chris and his new girlfriend okay, and we ended up going to lunch with them. But she's actually super nice and shockingly, she's like really pretty okay, but incredibly young.
Speaker 31: Okay.
Speaker 38: He's been texting me.
Speaker 3: An idiot.
Speaker 33: Go ahead, and they they talked about having kids together. Okay, but he said specifically to not say anything.
Speaker 11: So please let the keeper.
Speaker 22: I don't care.
Speaker 14: I don't care.
Speaker 28: Please just keep your mouth shut.
Speaker 29: Why did you guys go out with him?
Speaker 42: We just ran into him, and you know the relationship that aust has had with Chris, so thought why not.
Speaker 3: Okay, you are so mean to your mom. I just want you to know that, Amanda, I can't even do it.
Speaker 39: How are you mom?
Speaker 28: Are you good?
Speaker 4: Amanda's mom? Yeah, this is the Mojo in the morning show, And Amanda had you on five lies to tell your mom.
Speaker 30: Oh my gosh, I was gonna cry.
Speaker 24: For I know. I felt that.
Speaker 9: That was They were like, are you ready?
Speaker 42: And I was like, I'm half ready, but I'm half not, but.
Speaker 9: I was scared.
Speaker 42: But but I was very confident what I was saying, because I was like, she's like, you're actually really pretty and young.
Speaker 29: Mom.
Speaker 22: You sound so set to hear you say that I'm an idiot?
Speaker 2: Really got sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, no, no, I mean and I thought that you were so cruel because I could see a smile on your face as you were delivering all five of the lies.
Speaker 42: Oh my gosh, I mean because normally if that actually was the case, which would never freaking happen, I would have either not told her, told her via text, or like had to do it in person with like my husband, with me doing most of the talking.
Speaker 3: Surprise, funny, the real surprise is that you and Chris are still texting. Oh really, Mom?
Speaker 19: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, he's yeah, And it's so weird because he will text me like little memes and little videos.
Speaker 37: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 14: Like why are you doing this?
Speaker 19: So yeah, I know, and I'm pretty sure that's when I called him a freaking idiot.
Speaker 3: So let's do this.
Speaker 4: Let's all now together, wish upon Chris the ugliest new girlfriend ever, if he ever gets a girlfriend.
Speaker 22: Yeah, yeah, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Hey, a man who won you a prize?
Speaker 41: Mom?
Speaker 26: What's surprise?
Speaker 16: I don't even know.
Speaker 41: I just was to do this.
Speaker 3: The prize is a new guy hotter than Chris.
Speaker 50: I actually have that.
Speaker 14: I actually have that right now?
Speaker 32: Oh you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, then we'll get you something that you guys can enjoy together.
Speaker 19: Okay, he listens to you, guys.
Speaker 3: So what's his name? Shout out the new man?
Speaker 19: Oh no, I don't mean him, I mean Chris.
Speaker 12: Chris, Sorry Chris, it's Mojo in the Morning, five lives to tell you.
Speaker 4: All right, he's Mojo in the Morning. Kevin says that he heard somebody screaming in his apartment building.
Speaker 3: And what was the think?
Speaker 5: I heard a guy getting kicked out of his apartment? Oh yeah, Have you ever been like Chelsea, ever kicked you out? Or you ever been kicked out the apartment?
Speaker 3: Are you thinking I would be kicked out?
Speaker 5: Don't I mean things happen or I'm the man of the house forced to leave, you know, before things got out of hand.
Speaker 4: Honestly, No, I've never No, I've never been kicked out, believe it or not. And all the stuff I've done, I've never been kicked out. I've made the mistake once of leaving, which was in going out and just going for a ride. I think that's always the dumbest move because I think when you leave and you walk out, you have to come back.
Speaker 3: With your tail between your legs. A little bit of that.
Speaker 5: I'm bad to leave too, but sometimes leaving is the only option before things really get crazy, like let me just get out of here. And I don't know if that's what happened last night. So I'm on the first floor of my place and I'm in the kitchen area, and I hear like loud voices, but I can't make out what they're saying. But I can tell that somebody is yelling in an aggressive manner. But I'm not the person that's about to like peek my head out the door and like see what's going on. So I just go mind my business, get my food out the mark away, go upstairs to watch basketball. And my window is open because I wanted to get some fresh air, nice breeze.
Speaker 3: Now I can hear. I hear a guy like let me in, let me in, like banging on, let me in.
Speaker 5: Then for some reason he switches from the aggressive bang to like the metal little thing on the door.
Speaker 3: Then it goes like.
Speaker 5: Let me, let me I can't hear any other voice. He started hollering for a little minute. I turned up my TV, shut my window, and then I guess he left, not like on some let me in. It was too much like it was.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, I'm outside. It wasn't like that was like let me in.
Speaker 30: Interesting to make up a story in your head of what he did.
Speaker 5: I'm like his girl kicked him out or something like that. I'm like, in my mind, I didn't make up, so he doesn't have a key to his own place. I'm like, I'm trying to think of all these things. Well, why would you not go and make sure that everybody was safe? Why did you not?
Speaker 3: That's not my problem. I agree with you. If it was a woman outside, maybe happened to me one time, But there was a woman inside, God forbid he break in.
Speaker 30: And if you heard something like that, I know you you would call.
Speaker 3: The police, shut the window and goods back? Like, why didn't nobody yell?
Speaker 6: People?
Speaker 3: Mind a business? Really, you can kick something happened. I'm watching Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 22: When I lived in Atlanta, I lived in a townhouse so I was attached and I could see across the street all the townhouses across the street from me, and I remember one day hearing something and looking out my window and there was a woman who was throwing all of her I don't know if it was boyfriend or husband's belongings out the top window under the front onto the front.
Speaker 30: Lawn, and I'm like, oof, he cheated, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: I told you guys a story about how Chelsea and I used to fight all the time and we would have our arguments out on our back deck. Yeah, and thinking the kids couldn't hear us, but Terry Pleschi could. Terry Terry PLEI lived right next to her, and Terry would would come out on the deck and be, you know, sweeping and stuff, and I'm going, man, he's excessively sweeping. But the funny was one time I saw him well before you're well after one of the times that we were out there on the deck.
Speaker 3: Everything good, how's Chelsea, what's going on?
Speaker 5: You know, it's one of those things where you're doing the interview and well if you do get like, I'm thinking of this guy, because when we were talking about just a second ago, I've hast situations where I was like, Okay, this this isn't gonna end.
Speaker 3: Well, I need to leave. And that's as far as you think. You don't think of like where to go.
Speaker 5: So my mom was like, where's like the best play place to go when you either get kicked out the house or if you feel like you have to leave, you know.
Speaker 3: Or I would always go the Kroger parking lot. I would go to the Seriously, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: I would go and just sit in the Kroger parking lot and I would be in my car so long my car would start ticking down time on when my car yeah, so I would have to like restart my car and stuff. But I just sit in the car parking lot because I think when you start driving around, that's when you start thinking weird things.
Speaker 3: I just sat there and start listening to like old music or something.
Speaker 30: Wes is a lever.
Speaker 22: When we get into arguments, He's one that will leave the house either he'll drive or he'll walk. And the funniest thing is we share each other's location, so I know he's miffed, and I'm always like, where's he gonna walk to now? And the most recent time we live. Actually it's kind of far.
Speaker 30: But he walked to a target and I was like, oh shoot, I should have.
Speaker 22: Been the one to leave.
Speaker 3: What would he do if you texted him and said, hey, can you get us some water? Turns in or something like that. I got a whole list turn it off?
Speaker 4: Would that not be like, honestly, like an f you if all of a sudden, you're like Chelsea texts me and goes, hey, since you're already there, I would like you to go get me like a Kroger, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Or one time I.
Speaker 5: Left the house because it got crazy. I was like, I need to get a bout of here, and I wasn't going to come back. I was gonna get a hotel. So I'm searching and I was like, I'm not about to pay rent where I'm living and then go pay for a hotel that was like way expensive. So I went to my mom's house, sitting on my mom's cause for half an hour. My mom get a call like yeah, he here. I had to go home looking all dumb at that point because like, you know where I'm an, I don't want you to know where I'm man if you don't want you to Mom.
Speaker 4: Mom, Can I tell you here's hypothetical though, if you go to the hotel, get a room at the hotel, and then you guys make up. You got to have the hotel still, right. You don't want to pay it for a waste unless it's you know, it's true, got to use it. It's like, I'm gonna either stay here or you better come here and we're gonna have some hotel sex. What's up, Jody High, Good.
Speaker 47: Morning, guys. I heard Kevin saying how he was just mine in his own business. I actually, when I lived in an apartment and heard different things going on, especially the yelling, I'd be putting my ear up against the wall that you're at the gallant or looking through my people up my door to.
Speaker 6: See what was going on.
Speaker 3: Oh man, yeah, and here you wanted every every little argument, didn't you.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 41: Or cops going.
Speaker 47: Down, like if something's going on ever down the street.
Speaker 4: I'll go for a walk and yeah, I'm that way. All of a sudden, my dogs go, my dogs go. Why is he walking me? He never walks me normally. There's a neighbor out there yelling, hey, Jody, have you ever heard anything interesting?
Speaker 47: I have not just no typical young you know, more like you know your typical young people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, arguing in Yeah, now, I get it. We used to when I lived in Arizona and back in the day. This is a while a while ago. We had a baby monitor for when Jacob was a baby, and we could hear our neighbors on their baby monitor, and you could hear them sometimes arguing on the baby monitors and cray And after a while you're thinking to yourself, there's somebody like talking through the baby monitor, and then you start listening to it, and I'm like, Jody, I get nosy and stuff and go Chelsea, listen to this.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 4: And we lived right by an air Force base and the guy was in the Air Force and the guy was cheating on his wife and she could hear her say this, and I'm not making any of this stuff. I've been exaggerating us. And I'm like, holy crap, this is like better than a War of the Roses. Yeah, jo Hey, take care of yourself. Jody, appreciate you, you too, have a good guy. I actually got a perspective now now that he finally allowed me to see where he lives, so I know I can have a visual of this.
Speaker 3: Is there like a courtyard type setting and stuff.
Speaker 4: He's got like a really cool place that he lives in, and I could see where you could hear everybody's business absolutely, And so this is make you then more cautious of when you're on you know, your private stuff and arguing or doing anything pretty quiet? Are you really if I did a thing where I went to your neighbors and I said, see this guy, Yeah, that's fourteen oh one, you know what I mean? I said, describe him as a tenant here? Would they say he's boring? Or would they say, Oh, the guy's you know, kind of crazy, like he you know, he plays his music loud?
Speaker 3: What would they describe the girls going in? No, none of that, none of that.
Speaker 5: No revolving doors out here that we're gonna leave that for Tate McCray. For me, it would be loud ass movies playing. Yeah, like yeah, you would hear that because I put my little dobe atmost to the max, or be cursing at odd times in the morning when I like watch ESPN Highlight, like this morning when I saw Victor Wimby, I'm gonna do some stuff. I was cussing early.
Speaker 3: Do you remember at your old place when you lived in West Bloomfield and the neighbor would yell all the time Brenda Brandy, no, miss Beverly. Yeah, Hey, what's up, Amanda?
Speaker 42: Good morning.
Speaker 41: One time I got mad at my fiance and I went to leave, and on my way out, I grabbed his wallet and then went to Starbucks.
Speaker 3: O smart, how much money did we spend?
Speaker 41: I only got one drink, but I just came back and I didn't like. I don't think he realized. I grabbed the wallet on my way out, and I came back and I was just like, push your wallet.
Speaker 13: Thanks for those.
Speaker 3: Times thinking about that.
Speaker 4: You really want to piss off your spouse when you do leave, take their keys too.
Speaker 3: They can't follow you. You know, you run out of the house.
Speaker 30: Never done that before.
Speaker 14: I didn't want to.
Speaker 41: I don't want to, you know, do any like major damage. Like we're young, we're not we don't have a lot of money, but I just wanted I wasn't gonna go buy like a purse or anything, but.
Speaker 3: Just well, here's what. There's the deal.
Speaker 4: The problem is you're gonna make up at one point and then you're gonna have to realize you're gonna have to return it and that's gonna and that's gonna be more pain.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right, have a great morning. I appreciate you so much, Amanda.
Speaker 5: Dirty coming up in a matter of seconds. But first text to win. I want to go see Ed Sharon. He'll be back in ford Field August twenty ninth. Text his last name, Sharon.
Speaker 3: That's too easy. Make sure to check the spell check is we won't expitt.
Speaker 22: You say it right, by the way Moju always says Sharon.
Speaker 3: Sharon.
Speaker 30: I'm like, I know people are texting s h A R O N.
Speaker 3: Yeah what Sharon zero zero standard data rate in message.
Speaker 2: In the mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: That's a way to start the dirty going on, Shannon, so.
Speaker 22: Very untimed today to Hayden panateer things that I want to get to before we end the show. The first one of her final projects has been released. It is a campaign that she did for Peta. She actually filmed it two weeks ago. The campaign especially personal for Hayden. She's always been a really outspoken advocate for dolphins, like for years and years, and that's what this particular PEDA campaign was all about. Imagine spending your entire life in a bathtub.
Speaker 51: That's what it's like for dolphins and wales in tiny tanks at marine amusement parks.
Speaker 22: We can end this. So PETA released the campaign as a tribute to Hayden's longtime animal advocacy, asking people to honor her memory by following her final request. And then the second thing I want to talk about is the musician rumored to be the guy that Hayden was referring to during her appearance on the J. Shetty podcast a couple of months ago. The story that she told about being on a yacht with a really good girlfriend of hers and then this happening.
Speaker 51: To physically put me in the bed next to this this undressed man who was very famous and had his hands like this, like this was just, you know, an average day for him. This is something that happens all the time. And I would did for her to leave.
Speaker 31: And I mean that.
Speaker 51: Lion in me, that fire and me that my hair stood on end and I became ferocious. I was like, this is not happening.
Speaker 22: So years ago there were rumors about Hayden and Real Housewives of Beverly Hill star Diana Jenkins being on a boat. I'm like that story she just told with singer James Blunt, the guy who sings that song You're Beautiful. So now everybody's going, Okay, wait a minute. She also wrote about this in her memoir Is It Him? And adding fuel to the fire of that rumor. James Blunt, in his book that he wrote, had a chapter called Diana's Vote, which reads, when she still had money and I still had famed, Diana Jenkins would take me to the con Film Festival on a super yacht that she had chartered.
Speaker 30: It was huge, Guests would fight to get.
Speaker 22: On board with us.
Speaker 30: So all of the little puzzle pieces really do make sense and fit together.
Speaker 22: Yesterday, there was a scare outside of the Las Vegas courthouse during the second day of the Tupac murder trial. Gunfire just moments after members of Tupac's family left for lunch. As she left the courthouse, Tupac's sister set Chakur, stopped, put her hand over her heart, thanked all of the reporters who were there covering the case. She then walked over to Tupac's brother. They got into a vehicle. Moments after, that vehicle pulled away. More than a dozen officers rushed into the area following reports of gunfire near the courthouse. They were unable to locate a victim or confirm a shooting scene, so at this point they're not saying that it was in any way connected to Tupac's family or the trial, but.
Speaker 30: Everything was very coincidental if not.
Speaker 22: And lastly, a heartwarming, heartwarming story to end the dirty, Olivia Rodrigo secretly helped a University of Alabama student graduate by paying for her final semester's tuition.
Speaker 30: Jamie Causey is this girl's name.
Speaker 22: She did just graduate from BAMA with a degree in public relations, and she revealed yesterday on TikTok that it was Olivia who gifted her the final five thousand dollars to cover her last semester. Her interaction with Olivia began in early twenty twenty five. I think, and I don't know how, but Olivia was like a fan of hers, like watched her tiktoks and reached out to her and said, hey, I know you don't know me. I love your videos so much. You seem like the kindest, coolest girl. You are such a source of positivity and light in my life. And Olivia said to her, I watched your last video about tuition. I'd love to help you out if you're open to it. It's so cool that you're so close to graduating. Can I have your Venmo? And so Jamie sent her Venmo and was like, please do not feel obligated, but like at this point, anything will help, and Olivia paid it.
Speaker 30: Wow, paid it?
Speaker 22: Yeah, what a gaol story.
Speaker 5: So many people are experiencing jealousy, jealousy and it just feels like a teenage dream and you have expectations and I hope you're okay.
Speaker 3: It's very logical. It's is just a souper song. I'm singing this is the cure.
Speaker 22: All right, all right, all right, today go back catch up on the podcast on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 12: In the morning thirty on the thirty in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 5: So before we went to break, we talked about the iHeartRadio Music Festival, which, if you don't know, is a very incredible music festival put on by a very incredible group of individuals and uh this year in particular, they're gonna have.
Speaker 3: BTS and Cardi B.
Speaker 5: And Lady Wilson, Snoop everybody's going to be there and we want you to be there. And prior to our little commercial break where we had to pay some bills, I gave out the wrong keyword. So if you were a person who listened, and hopefully you're still listening, I need you to text again, this time the correct word, so that your entry counts. Text music to two hundred two hundred, that easy, text music to two hundred two hundred, same data rates.
Speaker 3: Standard messaging. All that stuff applies. My bad.
Speaker 5: All right, got that out the way. I've been apologizing a lot lately. I well, honestly, I feel like my mom should apologize to me, and my grandma too.
Speaker 16: For that matter.
Speaker 3: I love them both, but there are just certain people.
Speaker 5: Those two beautiful women are the people in my life that when they asked me to take them somewhere, I just got to take a deep breath because I know it is going to be a much longer task than what was originally communicated.
Speaker 22: Like doctor's appointments, grocery store are those types of things.
Speaker 5: Grocery from my grandma. My grandma, she's ninety five years old, she'll be ninety six the thirtieth of this month.
Speaker 30: So if you don't's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 5: Blessed to have my grandma love her, love her, But she still has the energy of someone that is turning fifty nine or fifty six. And when we go to Costco, she still wants to walk around and like do the shopping herself. And I'm like, Grandma, just sit down by the bleachers, that's what I call them. We'll get your piece of pizza. I got the list.
Speaker 8: I want to do that.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 5: Why are you making because I want to go to Kroger, get the groceries and go home. I don't want to go to Kroger and stay at Kroger until nightfall. And what will happen is we'll walk around and I just don't want to do that. And then it like amplified. Yesterday, my mom asked me to like she just said, can I come by? I'm like, okay, And sometimes come by means come by and then come back and mean I want to go to X, Y and Z. And she wanted me to take her to the bank. And my mom has always treated me like a chauffeur. So she gets in the back seat, which is okay, I guess if you're going to the bank, because you can get the little drive through to.
Speaker 3: The little people.
Speaker 32: Dog.
Speaker 5: When I say we was at this bank for like a half an hour, I felt and then drive through she had to little shit, the little thing come down. I could I please have a withdrawal and a deposit slip? Then it's sending the thing back up the thing it comes down. It gets to a point where I'm turning around. Are you still writing?
Speaker 3: Did we not know how much we needed to withdraw in deposit before we came to the bank. Why are we trying to figure out these numbers now? Then we gotta write everything down. Then the thing goes back. Excuse me?
Speaker 5: Could I please have another slip? Then they gotta send a thing back. I'm in Senderson whatever.
Speaker 16: She just go in.
Speaker 5: That's my question, because if we're gonna be here for thirty minutes, you need to go in and have a full conversation.
Speaker 16: Dog.
Speaker 5: And it's to the point where you look up in the rear view mirror, there's nobody behind you. You look down at your phone, you look back up.
Speaker 3: It's ninety people. In mind, we've been there all day. They pissed because I'll be pissed. That's when you, even though you can see what's in front of you, you still stick your hand out the window.
Speaker 22: Up there doing Is this the same bank where your mom tried to hook you up with one of them?
Speaker 5: Okay, I will never go back to that. Oh my god, I was so disappointed. You maybe get out the vehicle to come in and look at this woman.
Speaker 3: There's no way. What were you thinking? What were you thinking?
Speaker 5: Do you guys have the same type of situation? Like do people ask you to take them places and you just dread it?
Speaker 22: So my mom doesn't necessarily ask my sister and I to take her places. She has a car, she can drive. She's fine, although she doesn't love to drive, but she more so will ask us to come over to her house and help her with things. But the problem is everything is an emergency every and so my sister, my mom lives right in the middle of us. My sister lives five minutes from her in one direction. I live five minutes from her in the other direction, so it is very convenient. But at the same time, sometimes I for example, the other day, my sister calls me and she's like, Mom, you need to go to Mom's house. She called, something's going on. I can't leave because the girl, you know, one of her daughters, had something going on. And she's like, I can't leave the house, so you need to go over there. I said, okay, and she sounded panicked like it was an emergency. I go to my mom's house. I walk in the door. I said, what is going on? What is the problem? And she's like, well, come here, come here, come here, leads me back into her bedroom. I couldn't make this up. She has a fitted sheet on the bed. It's on three corners, it's not on the floor. I looked at her.
Speaker 30: I had to take a deep breath.
Speaker 22: I said, you called us over here to get the fourth corner of the fitted sheet over your mattress. I said, I'll you right now.
Speaker 38: Yeah.
Speaker 22: I couldn't believe it. I'm like, are you kidding me? So it's more where is that?
Speaker 30: Then she doesn't just take her anywhere she needs us to come over.
Speaker 3: No, that woulds me off one corner.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna think about the crowds that are going to be at places because I love my grandparents so much, but they do not hold back what they're thinking anymore. So, for example, I was at the casino with a grandparent that I will. We were walking out and an older woman with a walker was like barely walking in and out of somebody's mouth goes they just let anyone, And I'm like, oh gosh, this, we cannot have this happen. What did you do?
Speaker 3: Look the other way?
Speaker 8: So I gotta be careful where I bring them if there's like a crowd. I'm trying to impress.
Speaker 3: Dog that is so crazy.
Speaker 5: Eight four four six six five six five four a A four four Joe live.
Speaker 3: Please don't let us.
Speaker 5: Don't let us be the only people out here that are admitting our family members are crazy when it comes to this.
Speaker 55: Before my my grandma passed away. So we're talking about craziest things that grandparents have said, things that you've gotten involved with. Because when my grandma passed, like the three months before she passed, she bought a brand new iPad and she was like, I'm gonna digitalize all of my floppy discs on the iPad. I'm like, Grandma, you can't put your floppy disk.
Speaker 3: And then she was like, oh, I guess and she throws it. I'm like, oh my god, Grandma, why from the past. That's absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: I hope I never get to this level, but I feel like we're all going to get to a certain level where the world is just moving faster than we are.
Speaker 8: I guess I went back to the grocery store. Like my grandma also shops all day. I think that's just like they don't have much else to do, Like she can look through every aisle.
Speaker 22: And I also think that maybe deep down they want to prove to themselves that they can still get out.
Speaker 16: And do it.
Speaker 3: For sure, I'm cool with that. We don't need to look at every single thing.
Speaker 8: Though, don't sit her in a chair again.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, Grandma, I'll stay right here, I promise you, I'll be back at ten minutes. I'm gonna be right back and gonna take you two seconds.
Speaker 34: She was.
Speaker 3: She looked like the world had ended.
Speaker 30: Do you know what you can at Costco delivery time?
Speaker 5: I did that one time and they had to order it in two different days and they forgot something that she was like, never again.
Speaker 3: It ruined her whole experience. Hey, Chloe, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 37: How are you guys.
Speaker 3: We're good? How are you? What's going on?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: I was calling because I This conversation made me start laughing because I remembered how my dad. So I was adopted by my great grandparents, right, and so I called it my mom my dad. But every time that my dad asked me to go to the bank, I nearly had a heart attack because he went. Every time we went in there, he'd be like, yeah, so this is when I was younger. He'd be like, yeah, you know, she just got grounded last night.
Speaker 38: You know, she came back late.
Speaker 42: He would be telling all.
Speaker 6: My business everybody, and I'm like, I don't even know y'all.
Speaker 14: And then they always give.
Speaker 6: Me dirty looks, like you need to be better to your parents, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stories, stories.
Speaker 14: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 6: It was terrible, traumatizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not going to take him anymore.
Speaker 5: Change his pen number without a Max'll know.
Speaker 3: What's up, Toya, Hey, Kevin.
Speaker 37: Good morning morning.
Speaker 39: So I am the one without the mute button.
Speaker 35: I am the one that says the most inappropriate things when I'm out with my kids. It was one particular time we was admers and somebody cropped Dusty, what you say?
Speaker 46: And I'm sorry, you know that was damn wrong.
Speaker 28: That everybody just looked at me, and I was like, no, I'm saying it.
Speaker 6: I think it was you.
Speaker 3: Oh you are waiting somebody out.
Speaker 40: I'm writing somebody out.
Speaker 41: I called him out on that.
Speaker 5: I called.
Speaker 48: I said, I think you need to go check yourself.
Speaker 3: You might have Oh my what what gave it away? What made that person? The person.
Speaker 40: The look?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all got that look.
Speaker 16: That looked like that look of shame.
Speaker 5: Look you sound like my grandma. She would be that person say excuse me, she'll make this and my grandma don't say pooh. She said combustion.
Speaker 3: That's that he had. Combustion. I said, brothers, you, what's up? Kim Hilling?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 34: How are you?
Speaker 3: You're doing?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 47: Good, good good.
Speaker 39: I'm calling in regarding now the Shannon's comment when she was talking about her mom.
Speaker 11: Okay, so I'm.
Speaker 39: Also from down river. No, I'm not a first time caller. However, and and Shannon like with my mom, as she aged, we were fortunate. We were all around, you know, different cities down river, and we put cameras in her house and you could and it's real simple, not super expensive, and we could watch you know, what she was doing, not the bathroom, you know, obviously, but you know in her bedroom, the room, two rooms she frequented, in the kitchen so we could see what she was doing. And like the bed, you know that the sheet, you know the sheets.
Speaker 24: That's so funny.
Speaker 30: My mom has a boyfriend. I am not putting a camera in that house.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 11: Thank you, you just leave it out of the bedroom.
Speaker 55: Yeah, it's not the only place things happened, right, I'm still thinking about that part that come back.
Speaker 3: So do we say that to you, Kevin.
Speaker 36: Time.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 40: Listening to Mojo it makes you feel lucky, like the time you dozed off in public and woke up just before that loud fart came out.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the Morning, all right.
Speaker 4: It is the Mojo in the Morning show. The phone number eight four to four Mojo Live. The text is nine to five five zero zero. And I want to talk about something that happened to me last night. I'm gonna tell you the story because I think that this one was kind of kind of crazy. So I got home from hanging out with some buddies during the day and then decided that I was going to sit down watch some sports on TV, and I was going to eat food. So I door dash, and I can't door dash this kind of food when Chelsea's around because she won't eat it anymore because she saw a TikTok. She saw a TikTok of a guy preparing the food using his feet. Oh my god, I can't get Chelsea to eat Indian food anymore.
Speaker 9: With me.
Speaker 4: I love Indian food, and so one somebody sent her like a TikTok of a guy making Indian food, making a butter chicken with his feet, so now she won't eat off. I said the same thing, too, right, I love it. I love Indian food. Do you guys like Indian food?
Speaker 5: I don't know what Indian food is gonna lie like, but buttered chicken curry?
Speaker 32: Uh?
Speaker 7: None?
Speaker 3: You ever eat the bread?
Speaker 8: Have to do it with no spice because it can be a little spicy.
Speaker 3: But all right.
Speaker 4: So I door dashed it last night and it came fairly quick, which is really good because I feel like lately, if I don't do the whole direct to me and pay the extra three dollars so that they don't do like twelve stops in between, it never comes right to me. And I'm like, you know what, I'm not going to pay that I'm tired of being you know, extorted out of money just to get them to come to my house. Right, And then this happened to me. The lady hands me the order and says, enjoy your meal, and says, and by the way, gas is expensive and this tip really doesn't cover it. What she said that because of the gas prices and how expensive gas is. She said that she wanted me to throw a little extra money her way, and I gave her an eight dollars tip for a thirty nine or forty dollars order. Like, I think that's a pretty good tip, don't you think I chose? I chose the middle one? Is it bad to do the middle one? I know they got three, just like the Goldilocks rule, not too hot, not too cold. But I think she was expecting me to do the fifty cents more like it was. I think it was seven dollars, eight dollars and then eight fifty or something like that, if I remember correctly.
Speaker 3: She won a tea.
Speaker 4: Well, And the problem is I didn't have cash on me because of I just didn't have them in my my gym shorts, because I you know, put my my money and my wallet and all that stuff in the bathroom, and so I didn't have anything on me. And I think she was expecting me to go back on the app and give her more money. And so I said, oh, okay, I'll try to do that, and then I, you know, left closed the door and locked every lock, you know what I mean, making sure. But I wanted to ask like delivery drivers and stuff. And I know gas is expensive. I know that you guys, you know, got to pay a lot of money doing this stuff. Is it my responsibility to uh to deal with your you know, the gas money. Like I'm getting at a point now where it's already so expensive to door dash. I don't think I'm door dashing anymore. Like I'm not gonna it's too it's too crazy, you know. Although I say that and I'll DoorDash immediately.
Speaker 5: I'm a lazy No, I mean, I don't think it's our responsibility to fund people's laws.
Speaker 3: For real.
Speaker 5: It's just unfortunate that, you know, the whorld we in right now. You know, like you say, gas prices are so high, But here's the things that have to fall on us, keV. Gas prices are way high.
Speaker 4: They're they're literally like double in the last two months, but they're the same price as what they were a year and a half ago.
Speaker 3: I didn't have to give extra money in door Dash.
Speaker 8: Would you rather DoorDash just increased prices or increase the delivery fee.
Speaker 4: At that point there, I would rather have it known that I gave. I just did it all in one than have somebody say to me, here, you got to give.
Speaker 3: Me any I agree, I don't. I don't like it. You know what's going on Roslin High.
Speaker 10: Hey, hey, everybody, I'm just gonna say, I'm getting ready to go out on DoorDash now at DoorDash for the past few years, and you're never supposed to say anything about a tip ever report that's like unethical.
Speaker 3: So what do I do?
Speaker 10: I would have I would have contacted door dash and said that she was trying to get money from you.
Speaker 3: That's no, it's my address. What happens I come home and she's there with a knife in my driveway.
Speaker 9: I don't want that, Oh god, oh god.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, but I'm just grateful to get the tips.
Speaker 10: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 28: You know, people don't have a lot.
Speaker 11: Of extra money.
Speaker 4: Is eight dollars an okay? To actually it wasn't It wasn't forty something. It was fifty two dollars. I gave her an eight dollar tip on fifty two dollars?
Speaker 3: Is that bad?
Speaker 10: That's great, that's a great tip because a lot of people get forty dollars of food and they'll do like four dollars five dollars tip.
Speaker 11: So that was really good.
Speaker 8: Eight eight dollars my delivery driver.
Speaker 4: I'm a big spender. Oh yeah, that's like eighteen what's going on? Hei Nicole?
Speaker 14: Hey? I drive her DoorDash and new grocery door and I just don't understand why people would even take the order if they don't think it's enough money. We have complete choice whether we take the orders or that everything up front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you guess at work? Walk us through what happens.
Speaker 14: So it'll pop up on your phone and it'll say, like, this is the total amount you get, which store you have to go to in the amount of miles, and then you click accept or reject.
Speaker 5: Do you run into a lot of situations where people are giving cash tips or is that like few.
Speaker 3: And far in between? Like never?
Speaker 14: Most of the time you don't even see the person. You just leave it at the door. That's what they usually want you to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's normally what I do.
Speaker 4: But I was so hungry. I was tasting that buttered chicken. From the moment that it said she was near my house, your DoorDash driver's near, I was like, Oh, I can't wait for my buttered chicken own toes in there?
Speaker 14: You guys of you too?
Speaker 4: Chelsea uh has got this weird thing though. She's got it. If she sees something once or hear something once, she'll never go back somewhere. So if you tell her something about her place, she'll never ever go back.
Speaker 5: I wonder how that would make me feel, Like if all of a sudden, let's take let's take the covers thing for example, all of a sudden my concrete mixer, I stick my head through the drive through window and Sally's back there putting her toes, mixing it up. Like, is that just gonna ruin it for me that I saw that? What if her toes are nice toes, polished?
Speaker 16: Hi, Okay, this is what I wanted to say. At the end of the day.
Speaker 7: Door dush Is are independent contractors, and just because who paid forty dollars for order don't mean that I'm getting paid forty dollars to go and drive for it. I'd have had orders that they wanted me to drive thirteen miles for that. Somebody probably sent fifty dollars or something on and I was getting paid like seven dollars.
Speaker 16: So the tips do help give.
Speaker 3: I gave eight dollars. I gave her.
Speaker 16: Hey, you can't a dollars.
Speaker 7: But listen, I say that they gave her three dollars for that delivery. You don't know how far she had to go in between.
Speaker 3: That doesn't she get She doesn't get my whole eight dollars that I gave her.
Speaker 7: No, she will get she will get your whole eight dollars. But let's say that they only gave her four dollars for that delivery and he just drove fifteen miles for it.
Speaker 3: If you told me. But here's the thing, though, if you told me, and hold on, I'm looking at my order that that I had from last night. Let me look at the orders. Here's my here's my order.
Speaker 4: I ordered buttered chicken and chicken tika massahala, and it was just me eating and I ate almost all of it.
Speaker 16: I don't but for money, let me have ask you for money.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you. Don't you don't turn it down? Say leave her back up? Where? Yeah there? Yeah, okay, no, no talk, go ahead.
Speaker 16: No. I was just saying she should have never asked you for the money.
Speaker 7: But at the end of the day, I kind of understand because i'd have had sucky ass somebody to tip me ten dollars before.
Speaker 13: But now it's like I just drove.
Speaker 4: Oh hold on, that knew. I knew she was gonna swear. Okay, So how much? All right, So eight dollars should get me how many miles out of you?
Speaker 16: Hey, don't. We don't get to pick that.
Speaker 4: I understand. No, I'm asking you personally. Eight dollars gets me how many miles out of you? And I'll tell you how far the Indian store was from me.
Speaker 23: I go.
Speaker 16: Eight miles for eight miles, that's max I'm doing.
Speaker 4: So a dollar a mile, okay, this store, the store was okay, the store was uh oh, this isn't bad.
Speaker 3: The store was nine point three miles.
Speaker 16: Okay. She probably was being a little ungrateful.
Speaker 3: So I can get so.
Speaker 4: So basically, if I give you a dollar a mile, you will actually do anything for picking things up right.
Speaker 16: No, I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 20: That's a different tip Mojo, that's totally different anything.
Speaker 16: But wait for the man that said that he he don't want to fund people lives. I hope you don't go to the strip club.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 16: That's all you got doing.
Speaker 4: I don't do you never listen to this show because this is Mojo, that's calv we got Anna, Shannon Lydia, Bianca zach Now.
Speaker 7: I just like flicking between the channels if I'm not on my OX score when I'm talking to my kids off at school.
Speaker 4: Okay, but welcome. I just felt like this was a good No, I appreciate it. But okay, let me ask you this question. How much money do I got to give you to not go through your OX cord and stay with Mojo in the morning. Did she swear when she said I think so.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think I heard a little speed. I think she did too. Dump that.
Speaker 4: I come on, listen to Sound of Money on the Way, listen listening Courtney. If I get you as if it says Courtney's on, what do you have yourself listened at?
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 3: Udor dash? Do you have it under Courtney?
Speaker 16: Coty see yeah, go said Courtney.
Speaker 4: See if if I order food and it says Courtney, c and I hear the first words out of your mouth when you hand it to me.
Speaker 3: Be how you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 4: You know you got kind of a distinctive voice. I swear to you, I will give you a twenty dollars bill if you're my delivery driver.
Speaker 21: A then to be within twenty miles though, and then you better be listening to Mojo all right.
Speaker 16: Listening to that money sound? Okay?
Speaker 4: You know why I'm gonna give her the twenty dollars because I'm afraid she's gonna cut me.
Speaker 3: Just like I told Sound calling Courtney. Huh, this is your first tiund calling? Yeah, first time Corney.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I've never called it on the radio. But I'm like, what, I'd never asked for it, but I kind of feel it because sometimes try to.
Speaker 3: Get off just kinda give us the same story. We love you, Cortney. You have a great day.
Speaker 12: Are you getting a call back? We'll find out next with Mojo in the Morning, Second Date up Dates.
Speaker 2: Babies.
Speaker 12: It's the second Date up Date Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date We're going to find out what is going on?
Speaker 3: Why is Bill getting ghosted? Bill? What did you guys do on your date?
Speaker 24: Hey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: What's going on, buddy?
Speaker 24: Yeah, we met at a gym, took her to dinner in your back to my house. I mean, super night.
Speaker 3: He got her back to your house. You got her back to your house.
Speaker 4: And you know when I always say this, when you can get them to come back to your house and hang out with you, and how you guys would just hung out or did you guys have fun or would you I.
Speaker 24: Mean, oh, yeah, we hung out. I mean, I you know, I have a couple of shores to do and stuff, but I mean it's like things I had to take here.
Speaker 4: So she was so the day went so well that she just said, hey, you want to hang out some more? And then you guys ended up doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 24: Yeah, we just again it's super casual. She's chill and okay, like, hey, you know went back to my house.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you this question. Have you been trying to call her, text her or how have you been trying to communicate with her?
Speaker 24: Oh, it's been it's been a week. And so that's why I'm trying to get your help.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're going to find out what's going on. Jackie is on the phone with us right now. Bill say hi to Jackie.
Speaker 3: Hey Jackie, Hello Jackie.
Speaker 4: Have you noticed that Bill's been trying to talk to you? Have you been getting his calls and texts?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: And have you been just busy? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 38: Okay, there's nowhere to go, nothing to do, nothing to say.
Speaker 3: Okay, come on, okay, I know what happened. Why does he make it seem so nice and unpleasant? Everything?
Speaker 38: Well, he won the lottery that night.
Speaker 11: It was a very nice dinner.
Speaker 42: I will give him that.
Speaker 38: It was very nice. And he invited me back to his house. I thought, okay, you know, we're having a nice time. I'dlige to continue chatting. And I walked in and his house looked like a hurricane had.
Speaker 16: Gone through it.
Speaker 38: Okay, And his idea of a fun evening was to ask me to clean his apartment.
Speaker 3: Wait, come on, he asked you to clean his apartment?
Speaker 40: Mm?
Speaker 38: Hm, So I realized that I wasn't on a date.
Speaker 11: It was a job interview.
Speaker 30: Wait, what like, what were you doing?
Speaker 40: Did?
Speaker 30: What did he ask you to do specifically, do.
Speaker 38: You know what guy's single guy's homes look like?
Speaker 32: I do?
Speaker 38: Okay, Well, if you have that visual, then you know there was nothing that had been done. So I realized that it was now a charity case. I felt sorry for him. I figured, well, you know, I'll be the nice one here. I'll clean it up and then I'm getting out of here and I never want to see him again, because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 38: It was rude, it was, it was obnoxious.
Speaker 16: It was did you did you comment?
Speaker 3: Did you comment on it at all?
Speaker 5: Like when you walked in, did you make any quick joke or remark to acknowledge like what you were experiencing.
Speaker 25: I really tried not to, but it was hard.
Speaker 38: I think I said, wow, you know, how long have you lived here?
Speaker 3: And after that is that when he brought it up, well like maybe you need to clean it then? Like was he that kind of well?
Speaker 40: It was?
Speaker 23: It was.
Speaker 38: It was there was an assumption in place that you know, and he was making big jokes about how fun it would be, and he sat on his butt and and it's like and as I said, all I wanted to do was I realized that you know, he needed some help. And I wasn't going to sit in that house the way it was.
Speaker 14: I had to.
Speaker 3: I was need to get out of it or in a hand bill, explain yourself.
Speaker 24: Okay. So yeah, I'd love to explain myself.
Speaker 19: Okay.
Speaker 24: So she came over and yeah, she made a comment.
Speaker 11: I was like, I was kind of embarrassed.
Speaker 24: I was like, you know, I started picking things up. She's like, oh, let me help you, and I was like, oh cool, So you know, no you offered to help. What are you talking about? You weren't like be grudging about it, like, oh yeah, I don't mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me let him explain, let him explain.
Speaker 23: You were so you were so held bent on making that place look perfect for you to sit in it that I didn't think you minded.
Speaker 24: I we kind of made a game out of it. Was fun.
Speaker 30: So yeah, so she shed upon herself.
Speaker 3: So you you mean?
Speaker 24: I said, hey, you know, do you mind? And she's like, no, I don't mind, you know?
Speaker 22: And then oh so you did kind of ask. Okay, we're getting two very different stories.
Speaker 3: But were you were you telling her to clean stuff up or were you or was she just getting up and doing it.
Speaker 24: I didn't tell her to do anything. I made the assumption that, look, if you want to clean, here's the stuff to clean it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so real, real quick.
Speaker 4: It went well, let me let me I want to ask this to to to Bill, and then I'll ask you the same question too. So when she came over, she was the one that made a big deal about how bad the house looked or how messy it was.
Speaker 3: And then who was the first person to say, let's start cleaning?
Speaker 16: I said to her.
Speaker 24: She she kind of made a little bit of a stink intended. I said to her, Look, you know, if you don't you know, if you want to do something about it, I'm not going to stop you. And she started cleaning. I was like, cool, all right, great, I don't know it just met her. Maybe she's, you know, the knat freak. I'm not. I didn't think it was a big deal because the problem.
Speaker 4: Well but here's the thing though, that I think is interesting and I'm and I don't want to initially just say build you forced you into cleaning his place or or did this if you didn't want to do it, why did you do it? Why why not just like back off and just go all right, well, you know, I'm going to go home or whatever.
Speaker 38: Well, I thought getting the food out of the sink and the dirty dishes was just a nice thing to help. I said, oh, listen, really, just help you clean up the kitchen. And that's all I did is I said, let me just help you clean up the kitchen. And that's and I said, let me help you clean up the kitchen, and all of a sudden, he just sat and expected it to get done. And at that point, at that point, it was like, as I said, I felt it was a charity case, and I figured, I'm going to help this guy out. And then I'm leaving because he clearly can't manage on his own, and I don't want to have anything else to do with him. But this is no way for a human being to live, So out of the goodness of my heart, I said, you know what, he needs some help. But the fact that he did nothing to help do his own clean up annoying. So I need a little bit. And then I got the hell out of there.
Speaker 8: All right, we're saying I think that Bill is in the right, but I also think that women, myself included, we need to get better. Like Mojo said, at just saying how we feel like, oh, you want me to clean? No, what do you think this is? Because it's almost enabling his behavior?
Speaker 3: Rhonda, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 18: She is definitely wrong.
Speaker 39: Why even invite somebody to your house?
Speaker 3: And you know it was a nasty Wait wait, so who's in the wrong. He's in the wrong for what he did.
Speaker 38: He's in the wrong.
Speaker 26: Yeah, he couldn't even even.
Speaker 18: Invited her at the house and in that type of thing.
Speaker 4: But Ronda, he says that that's how he lives. That was not that bad that it was it was that bad to her.
Speaker 18: I mean I lived when he was at his mother's house.
Speaker 4: But I sometimes some people think that place is a train wrap, and it's really not that much of a train wreck. He just got stuff laying around. I mean, he's got dishes in his dish or sink. I guarantee there's people listening right now that have dishes in their sync. Kenny, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 40: I just want to say, Bill, this an opportunity here that could have been like a four play opportunity.
Speaker 12: Could have got a nice out, you know, ye go dress up, get your house.
Speaker 9: Cleaned, and then have some song.
Speaker 4: He needed to be a little bit more gentle. Hey, question for you, Kenny, when you have a date over for the very first time, do you make sure that it's really spotless?
Speaker 44: So I'm married now, but yeah, when I was single, I was always make sure my house was spotless.
Speaker 3: That was the only time.
Speaker 4: That was the only time that I actually had cleaned my place was if I was going to have a date.
Speaker 3: Paris. What's happening?
Speaker 16: What's up you guys?
Speaker 3: Nothing much? What's going on? You got into comments?
Speaker 16: I'm just saying I can see why Bill is single. He sounds like a scumbag.
Speaker 19: Okay, why would you invite a female over to your house.
Speaker 22: Knowing it looks like that?
Speaker 3: Bill? Any explanation to that?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I mean that's who I am. I'm not going to try to put her front and be somebody I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's the way my house looks.
Speaker 16: You love me for me, all right? I don't know, bro, that just that that doesn't look right.
Speaker 3: Jordan, what's up? Second date update?
Speaker 26: I don't really who's telling the truth or who's not.
Speaker 9: But he kind of lost me when he's hated her, handing her a.
Speaker 4: Rag and you know, a little soap in a bucket. It's probably not a good idea. What's up, John, How you doing?
Speaker 34: So?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good?
Speaker 3: Guys, thank you. Hey, she definitely sounds older.
Speaker 11: She might not be.
Speaker 3: She sounds older, at least older than him.
Speaker 11: So she's probably not looking to try to take care.
Speaker 3: Of somebody on a first date, you know what I mean? And then if your apartment was that dirty, why would you even think about taking a female back to your apartment? I don't know.
Speaker 30: I mean, I know, I don't use that word, but yeah, it's it's silly.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you. I will say this.
Speaker 4: I don't think that either one of these guys sound like they're a match and has nothing to do with their voices. It has everything to do with the fact that from the get go, I don't know where the fun part of this date was. Like, I don't think that there was any fund James, what's up?
Speaker 9: And she could come to my house and clean, but I'll pay her.
Speaker 4: Jackie, Uh, what do you? By the way, Jackie, what do you do for a living? If you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 11: Sales?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this isn't and is your place clean? Like if I went to your place right now, would your place be like spotless.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and it's been a week Bell, just.
Speaker 30: The way she says it. No, it is, it's that floor.
Speaker 3: It's been a week. Bell. Is your place still clean?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 24: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: How fast did it get messy?
Speaker 24: I mean it's just me, so, you know, maybe two three days. But I just you know, I never caught up on what you did. But you know, I was gonna say it. I didn't want to sound crass, but I thought it was kind of hot when she was doing it.
Speaker 22: So, oh no, you gotta said that that night. I would have helped things a little bit. Maybe.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you guys for being on Second Date updates.
Speaker 40: This is the whole of the Dirty on the thirty go back fro down, a Second Date update and more than roses.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the Morning. That is it for us today.
Speaker 5: Be back tomorrow, same great show, same great people, same great time.
Speaker 3: Same great stations. As right, We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, It's Mojo in the Morning.