Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo.
Speaker 2: In the morning show, Victor was telling me about what Kevin's about to talk about right now, misfit Victor. And it's funny because I use a ring cam. But Kevin, there's a consumer reports alert that we want to bring up here right now.
Speaker 3: I don't know if people have experienced others that they're unaware of logging into their ring apps or somehow some way getting access to them. But a friend of mine called me and she was in a panic. I answered the phone like hey. She's like, oh my god, where's are you are your Yeah, I'm on my phone. Pull up the ring app. I'm like, all right, pull the ring app. Haven't been there in a while, so I had to log back in. Then she starts to take me step by step. She's like, hit the little brackets up top, like okay, go down to your account center, like okay.
Speaker 1: How many how many devices are logged in? How many?
Speaker 3: I'm like, I see two. I see one is my cell phone. Then I'll see like a Safari. She's like oh, She's like, do you know the Safari out? Check the IP address because it's right there. I'm like, okay, maybe I logged in on my phone. How long ago was it? It's like two months ago. Delete it. I'm like, hold on a second, like, curse off, calm down? What is going on here? She said that there are people in this world and I don't know who people have. People have the ability to log into your urene camp and get access to watch live footage of whatever your ene cams are hooked up to and are showing.
Speaker 2: That's what Victor was telling me, that this has been going around, that people have been doing that.
Speaker 1: She logged into her ene cam.
Speaker 3: She says, she's got some in the house and some outside the house, like the exterior show was going on in her front and back lawn. And when she logged into her account center, she noticed her cell phone like the device. She's the only one that really sees it and monitors with their children, but there were other there were two other devices that she had no idea who they belonged to, wow and why they had logged into her ene camp. And she said on social media, a lot of people have been talking about randoms and random phones or laptops getting access to your ene camera and they can see everything that's going on.
Speaker 2: So you so my ring cameras are outside of my house, you have them inside of you.
Speaker 1: I want to side, Yeah, what do you what are you having in there? For? In my mind, somebody gonna break in and you're going to see it.
Speaker 2: So are you worried that there's people looking at your bearer ass walking around or like you know, Josiah, people looking at what you're doing, or are they trying to figure out when you're.
Speaker 1: Home or not home? I think both. The fear is both.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that second point, it's been a lot of burglaries happening. They can see you're not there. And the second people just like to his point, some people walk around naked. You can just literally look in somebody's house and see what they're doing.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Is it only ring because I don't I have blinks? Say a ring in particular?
Speaker 2: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight Has anybody noticed that another person's logged in?
Speaker 1: Man, that's scary.
Speaker 2: It's really scary, like someone someone is literally watching it all the time.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about people still in your ID people still in your identity getting access to your credit cards and purchasing things. But like having somebody be able to peep on you peeping?
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy listening? And do you ever do you ever go on when Josiah's home by himself? Do you ever go in on the ring app and listen to him like, uh, talking on the phone or playing video games or anything.
Speaker 3: I've done it to a female before, somebody that like slept over and then I had to obviously like come to work. You see the motion sensor go off. You can like see, you can hear and listen, and I believe it startled. Hold on, uh nursing nursing home? Rob is on with us? Or Bob Rob?
Speaker 5: Rob?
Speaker 4: Hi? Rob?
Speaker 1: How you doing not? Bet? How are you doing good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Rob? The only read that called is you know a five or six fifty five? You know?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What? I bet? His wife didn't show up, but he couldn't do the thing.
Speaker 1: Wait, oh, you're bringing back up something from earlier.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to call on the phone all morning.
Speaker 1: No one answers the phone.
Speaker 2: Nobody's answering the phone to call him for three hours. Call answer, Are you sure you're calling the what number?
Speaker 1: Are you dying?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm calling now because I know what what number is?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Because because I think you're downing the wrong number. It's a normal number, I know, but I but nursing home. Rob.
Speaker 2: I think though, that you're downing the wrong number. I have not seen your name pop up on my screen at all.
Speaker 5: I'm calling number I got programmed in my phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, thank you for the call, Rob, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: What they serving a day?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Get that good? Jell O? What was the last meal that you ate at the at the home?
Speaker 4: I no home.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just how I differentiate. What's going on? Perry?
Speaker 4: Hi'm Ojo?
Speaker 5: How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: We're good? What's going on? Perry? Well?
Speaker 4: I wanted to call in because I was on the receiving end of one of these ring camera issues with a X.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: I had a firestick that I had taken over Exce's house and they had on Amazon Alexa were using my fire stick on you know, one TV, and they were using some stuff on another TV and she had her ring camera with an Alexa and I had no idea. After we broke up, came back to my house on my fire stick. Was a month month and a half, two months later, and I'm sitting there in the evening and all of a sudden, a ring camera comes up on my TV at my home and it was her Ring camera.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: So and it turned out it took me a long time to get it figured out. She actually thought I was stalking her, but it turned out that it was something having to do with her Amazon account.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And cause I was looking for camera apps and things on my firestick and what I ended up sourcing at her finally figuring out was the Amazon account was linked and was still on my firestick and her Ring camera. It happened more than once.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So that is interesting. You know, if people don't ever change that password when they break up out of relationships, and they don't realize that all their passwords, especially if they use the same password for everything, could be used by them.
Speaker 1: What's up, Holly, Hi?
Speaker 5: Yes, I have a friend who was on TikTok and was scrolling through TikTok and he scrolled past this guy. They had a mask on and he had said something and he scrolled past them. But then he went back to home and the guy could actually stay through his phone. He said, nice comfort, dude.
Speaker 1: Wait wow wait wait wait what so he was just scrolling on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that that wasn't like one of those spoof videos where the person was trying to make it look like.
Speaker 5: No, no, because he scrolled by him a couple of times and he thought that dude's were why is he wearing a mask? Right? And when he scrolled past him and then he went back to him, he said, comforter, dude, And she was in his bedroom when he was scrolling on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well, that's wild that that would freak me out of all of a sudden. I'm watching Jesus TikTok or Instagram reels. Although I would think that that would be an interesting TikTok where somebody just puts that on TikTok?
Speaker 1: Are we sure that that? Okay? I don't know, Page, what's up? Paige?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Paige, Page, don't do a voice like that when we're talking about I'm looking at Page.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's going on? Nice?
Speaker 6: So I have like a it's kind of off from the ring, but I used to put that Alexa little round dot thing in my daughter's room so she can kind of listen to like music before she goes to sleep. And at a certain point in time, she didn't want me to turn it on. And I just couldn't figure out why, for the life of me, why she didn't want me to turn on this music. She's been here until she was a baby, you know, and no problem. So my boyfriend and said he heard a male's voice. Oh the Alexa, the little Amazon Alexa dot things.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh I got rid of that thing. I got rid of that thing as soon as I was like, what you heard what I said, Oh, that's scary. So maybe that's why she didn't want to listen to.
Speaker 2: Alexa, saying, So there was some guy on the Alexa talking to your daughter or listening in on your daughter.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he was talking to her or what happened, you know, because I would be sleep. Yeah, So I trying to trying to figure out why she didn't want me turning on anymore?
Speaker 1: Does make out?
Speaker 6: Maybe assume she heard that guy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I threw it.
Speaker 1: I got rid of it.
Speaker 5: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Does she ever? Did she ever make out what he was saying?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know if my boyfriend did it. Did but he said he heard a male's voice. Wow, I mean from her rooms, from that dot, because it would be on My wife.
Speaker 2: Is under the belief that that these things are basically a way for people to get in, you know, India.
Speaker 3: Like she's like, she wants nothing that crap in our house. Every time I talk on the phone with my grandma, she'd be like, you hear them other people. I'll be like, no, Grandma, what you're talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They talking. They having their own conversation, like, Grandma, are you a kilt? Really that's scary though, when you're